DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Re: Day 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
juliets wrote:Dr. Wilgy since Dom was a role checker why do you find his list of suspects less valid?
1. We don't even know if he accepted the deal.
2. A rolechecking role in a game that uses former roles but changes thier alignment decreases accuracy.

Now, we shouldn't disregard what Dom has stated, but need to have these points in mind. I need to look over Dom's views on MM it my clarify when or if he accepted the deal.
Are you serious? Do you remember Dom's aversion to votes? Isn't it funny how you lean on Long Con's list of suspects because it strengthens your argument against the people who suspect you, but Dom's list of suspects that has you on it is less valid? Doesn't it make sense that a confirmed role checker's list would be more likely to hold valuable information on it?
DH, I pointed out the strangeness of your defense before you suspected me. If you are claiming that this is a "no u" that is not the case.

Have you actually reviewed the interactions between Dom and the players he listed?
:stare: :huh: :stare:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Also Dom's averaion to votes could've been pre-emptive. I'm not sure though, and we should try to find a signil dictating when or if the deal was accepted.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

motel room wrote:
Draconus wrote:Is Motel Room lurking? :evileye:
Serious? let me read shit
Am I just yanking your chain to get you to post in thread? :hugs:
MacDougall wrote:How the fuck am I a whap? Is it because I desparately tried to save a townie who had btsc with everyone or is it firstclass the subarborescent killed a guy who had credibility me Kadaj a bunch of others INCLUDING YOU?
You talkin' to me? Have I trusted you all game? Do I only now have you as orange because of Dom's list and his flip? Do I have bigger fish to fry before reevaluating my read on you? Will I join you on a Boomslang lynch? :srsnod:

Is speaking in rhetoric fun? :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Yo Marmot
Dom wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I never bought the narrative that Marsh is *neutral*. I suggest you all find your receipts and head to the nearest customer service desk.
Let's assume any other player's name was there besides "Marsh", and we find out Dom is a rolechecker. What would be your reaction to this post?

Mac and Drac (ha!) - Why are you voting Boomslang?

After looking through his ISO again, I firmly believe my theory is correct. On Days 4 and 5, Boom goes after Tranq, votes him first both days, and when Tranq dies, Boom says "I done messed up".

I'm amazed that he's tied for first right now, and technically, w/o MM's vote, he's ahead! :faint:
Image Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Matt wrote:Mac and Drac (ha!) - Why are you voting Boomslang?

After looking through his ISO again, I firmly believe my theory is correct. On Days 4 and 5, Boom goes after Tranq, votes him first both days, and when Tranq dies, Boom says "I done messed up".
Why does Boom keep messing up? :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Draconus wrote:

:rolleyes:

What is your opinion of MM and the Dom quote I posted just above, Drac?
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:Yo Marmot
Dom wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I never bought the narrative that Marsh is *neutral*. I suggest you all find your receipts and head to the nearest customer service desk.
Let's assume any other player's name was there besides "Marsh", and we find out Dom is a rolechecker. What would be your reaction to this post?

I'm amazed that he's tied for first right now, and technically, w/o MM's vote, he's ahead! :faint:
Perhaps he thought I was a straight up Indy, as in I am actually a 3rd party (aside from civs and baddies). If he did learn my role, it was an Indy in its original game, but I won't detail it more than that.

I notice his intent on using the word "neutral" with quotes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Actually, he used asterisks.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Perhaps he thought I was a straight up Indy, as in I am actually a 3rd party (aside from civs and baddies). If he did learn my role, it was an Indy in its original game, but I won't detail it more than that.

Isn't he just quoting your use of the word? What are you saying the difference is between an indy and a "neutral"?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

Draconus wrote:

1. Bad games, we all have.
2. Easy to criticize people, is it when you do not make waves yourself.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Isn't he just quoting your use of the word? What are you saying the difference is between an indy and a "neutral"?
Nobody needs neutrals dead to win, nor do they need other folks dead to win. A neutral can win with anybody, and usually, anybody can win with a neutral.

But an Indy is less predictable. Some can be Serial Killers. Some need to win independent of what everyone else does. Some need to be LMS. Some need to kill specific players or teams to win. A neutral is a type of Indy that does not fit any of these descriptions.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

D1 - no idea if he was able to make the deal as soon as N0 and if so, allowed to role check already, but simply by playing this assumption game

-- nothing stands out --

-- for all I did on N0, he could have well checked me, but it doesn't strike me that he did
-- maybe he checked llama or he was just pinged by him with no info; doesn't suit us now, even if he did
-- maybe he checked Mac and later seeded some distrust in him, then again his "I was reading you as civ until this post" strike me as simply disliking/being pinged by Mac's comment or viewpoint; to be noted, however, that the debate between them does slightly aggravate later on

D2 - assuming he made the Deal on N1 at the latest and was allowed to check as well

-- nothing stands out --

only one or two posts, in which he:
-- focuses on LC building suss on JJJ
-- in reply to Ninja, comments on Mac reminding him of AWR (...is that good? I don't remember what Mac was in AWR)
-- clears Tranq's gameplay as recurrent from AWR
-- votes sig for no other suspicion other than his speculation on seemers

overall, no recurrent suss's, making me think he either found nothing conclusive or didn't have anything yet (no checks / no Eye Deal); having checked and cleared Tranq would make no sense, since he voted him on D5

D3.0 - assuming he made the Deal on N2 at the latest and was allowed to check as well/could already check

-- asks LC for summary on JJJ
-- asks Llama for suspects
-- votes JJJ
-- doesn't think Golden is guilty, based on Sorsha's suss on him
-- questions Golden instead if Sorsha might be bad
-- berates FZ on a vote of hers
-- more reactions to other replies

-- nothing stands out -- his early onset tunneling on JJJ would make no sense alongside having any info; no recurrent suss's, nothing that doesn't seem like things he expressed based on own judgment

then again this was a two-Day affair, so hold on

D3.5 - still assuming

-- "I'm leaning civ" on LC moment
-- further suss on JJJ
-- makes suspish comment, reveals himself as mafia ... (derp)
-- defends DH when Llama suss him
-- agree with Rico that Tranq being GTH'd as good is whack
-- questions JJJ on defending FZ.
-- votes JJJ
-- comments on a FZ. rebuttal feeling like "you suspect me for the wrong reasons"
-- questions FZ. ever expressing suspicion on him before

hmm. oscillating between "he checked LC and came out alright" and that ping on him not liking what FZ. posts starting to tingle. nothing else strikes me as hidden read

-- alternative to this: still no Eye Deal/worthy checks --

N3 interlude notes

-- some screwed-up rebuttal to JJJ I am not going to bother untangling; it's part of him sussing JJJ anyway, which is inconclusive to this research
-- jumps at Mac calling him confirmed baddie
-- rebuttals to HB; doesn't matter to this research
-- calls Tranq into action

D4 - well...?

-- doesn't like Draconus post
-- skeptical that HB hid behind Boomslang, due to Boom not being high on HB's rainbow
-- in reply to JJJ, reiterates that Draconus' tone doesn't feel right
-- tells FZ. he still feels votes are great, but doesn't suspect her as much after her vote for LoRab
--- votes Llama

well, not much development, except Draconus could be an actual check, with Dom opting for a sudden, yet not earthquake-like hint drop; suss on FZ. recedes a bit, at least by taking his post at face value; he also comfortably went with his old llama suspicions, which turned out ok;

D5 - starts claiming his civvieness hard and that any vote would hurt (I wrote heart the first time and almost left it, just because) him, so this is the official cue that, at the very latest, he took the Deal and began checking on N4

-- questions bea for suspects
-- states being "neutral" on Sorsha and wary of discussion about her fading; comments on Matt being "quiet", positing he may try "something new"
-- questions why Ninja's vote on LoRab looks good for LoRab
-- further questions Matt's rebuttal by studying the chronology of THM and AWR
-- asks for case on MM
-- in reply to Sorsha, says he's "testing LC" and that he's wary of him for "intuitively trusting him"
-- votes Tranq and holds off on JJJ
-- in reply to LC, says "he passed" the inquiry test
-- asks again for case on MM
-- dislikes Mac's tie ideas and contributions as of late, "if he's civ"
-- openly claims his vote curse (sorry, Dom, I was yapping so much about not seeing any Death Note roles yet revealed, I forgot to think of the actual Death Note roles and what they could retain...)
-- switches vote to MM, cautions civs to reads his claim again
-- switches back to Tranq after things cool down
-- distraught by MM never telling him why he thinks he's bad

ok, so from the first confirmed Day of activity, we have this: I don't think he checked MM at that point, otherwise he's attempt to grasp at a case against him would be a weak attempt for a cop to start planting seeds; sussing Mac, but with the "if you're civ, stop doing it" caveat, doesn't inspire me to believe he checked him; he tunnelled on Tranq, so he didn't force any change of perspective or vote direction...

the two noticeable things for me are Sorsha being deemed neutral and inquiring about Matt's previous game mentality; the second could potentially be a way to slip into gradually questioning and suspecting Matt

N5 interlude posts

-- calls Ninja shifty
-- getting sick of the being-suspected-with-no-reasoning bullshit

D6

-- tags MM, Ninja and Wilgy as "players who suspect him without any reasoning"
-- pissed off at FZ. questioning his demands to get reasoning and calling him bad for it; also, "doesn't trust MM, doesn't trust Matt, doesn't trust Mac" statement
-- doesn't trust FZ statement
-- statement about a baddie being among the people who suspect him with no reason: FZ, MM, Tranq, Wilgy
-- questions Wilgy's apologetic posts being genuine, due to meta
-- continues to challenge MM's intentions and ideas
-- inquires LC on Mac's "subdued game"
-- jumps at Mac suddenly calling him bad, adds him to The List
-- [url=http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=818&p=220874#p220874]quotes
Mac on potentially manipulating players to think he [Dom] is bad
-- flips to Boom GHT'ing him as mafia
-- updates the List of Voters-sans-reasoning: Wilgy, MM, Mac, Boom
-- applauds LC's case on FZ
-- criticises Wilgy for focusing on trivial stuff, but not reasoning his goddamn suspicion on him
-- reiterates suspects: Mac, MM, Matt + Wilgy for his last post
-- calls MM "baddie in search of easy lynches"
-- jumps on Draconus for trusting FZ, distrusting Boom despite voting for his case

well this one's a doozie, but probably the key. his suspicions suddenly are very open, intense and constant. I wouldn't be surprised if he mostly coated his checks inside the "people-who-hate-me-without-reasoning" List. MM, Mac and Matt are his most recurrent names. His interaction with FZ. is still most interesting. I'm also picking up reacting to a parrot vote from Draconus, a player he suspected a long time ago in a sudden, but not major way

N6 interlude posts

-- openly distrusting MM's neutral claim
-- calls Boom's apology for screw up BS and stern faces everything about something Matt wrote
-- questions Sorsha's dismissal of HB's legacy
--

well, technically whatever he checked on this Night is irrelevant, but Sorsha comes up again, after a long time, as a wary name in his book. doesn't accept any rationale from Matt about Boom's actions, which makes me think he's either signaling Matt is not to be trusted (which he did in the past) or that Boom is not to be defended, because he is bad deep down

PLEASE DISCUSS
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:
juliets wrote:Dr. Wilgy since Dom was a role checker why do you find his list of suspects less valid?
2. A rolechecking role in a game that uses former roles but changes thier alignment decreases accuracy.

Now, we shouldn't disregard what Dom has stated, but need to have these points in mind. I need to look over Dom's views on MM it my clarify when or if he accepted the deal.
Wow, these points are the most baloney I ever read.

1. He CLEARLY took the deal at least from N4 onwards. There is no shred of a doubt about that.
2. what the frak man. The roles were changed from their original games' alignments prior to the Champies starting. Dom would check their actual alignment.

If you're not baddie, you're shooting yourself in the foot hard with these dismissals. If you are baddie, you're BSing us hard.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Oops, should have read DH's reaction first...
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote: After looking through his ISO again, I firmly believe my theory is correct. On Days 4 and 5, Boom goes after Tranq, votes him first both days, and when Tranq dies, Boom says "I done messed up".
What theory is this?
Matt wrote: I'm amazed that he's tied for first right now, and technically, w/o MM's vote, he's ahead! :faint:
Please explain.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:Oops, should have read DH's reaction first...
Can you elaborate?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Can you elaborate?
Only that you ninja'd me with taking down Wilgy's points. :shrug:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

1. He CLEARLY took the deal at least from N4 onwards. There is no shred of a doubt about that.
2. what the frak man. The roles were changed from their original games' alignments prior to the Champies starting. Dom would check their actual alignment.

If you're not baddie, you're shooting yourself in the foot hard with these dismissals. If you are baddie, you're BSing us hard.
What made it clear he took the deal? I may have missed it. Since when is a role check an alignment check?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Can you elaborate?
Only that you ninja'd me with taking down Wilgy's points. :shrug:
:ninja:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

What made it clear he took the deal? I may have missed it. Since when is a role check an alignment check?
Read my ISO I just posted.

Also, role checks around here mean exactly that. You find out of the role of a player, meaning everything. This isn't mafiascum, to get semanticky about it. Dom's Light could originally find the role of someone in full (albeit to murder his ass afterwards). I don't see any reason for this to be different.

If Dom would have been impaired from checking actual alignment, I imagine the Hosts would have mentioned it.

You debating this is not making me feel good about you.

Anyone debating this is not making me feel good about them.

So far that's MM and Wilgy.

You dun goofed if you're both teamies.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What have you concluded Ricochet? Do you think that Dom did check me Night 5? If you do, do you think that his Day 6 approach means that he checked a baddie?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Can we lynch Wilgy, please?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:What have you concluded Ricochet? Do you think that Dom did check me Night 5? If you do, do you think that his Day 6 approach means that he checked a baddie?
I think he sometimes checked a civvie and LC comes in my mind the most, based on his post.

I definitely he hit a baddie at some or several points and his D6 consistent sussing tells us some of the names are bad. I think it could be you (whose role-claim he head on doubted), Matt (whom he more subtedly started questions for MO, intentions, ideas) or, less on the scale, any of the players he suss'd for "votes-sans-reasons".

Probably the one player I don't know what to make of in his ISO interactions is FZ.

If he checked players like Sorsha and Ninja and they came back bad, he unfortunately left crumbs too faint in his ISO in order to be able to tell anything about that.

Those are pretty much my conclusions. What are your?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm... Interesting, nor did I know that. If that's the case though, Dom didn't check me.

Now what I do know is that I was being a pain in his butt XD
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:What have you concluded Ricochet? Do you think that Dom did check me Night 5? If you do, do you think that his Day 6 approach means that he checked a baddie?
I think he sometimes checked a civvie and LC comes in my mind the most, based on his post.

I definitely he hit a baddie at some or several points and his D6 consistent sussing tells us some of the names are bad. I think it could be you (whose role-claim he head on doubted), Matt (whom he more subtedly started questions for MO, intentions, ideas) or, less on the scale, any of the players he suss'd for "votes-sans-reasons".

Probably the one player I don't know what to make of in his ISO interactions is FZ.

If he checked players like Sorsha and Ninja and they came back bad, he unfortunately left crumbs too faint in his ISO in order to be able to tell anything about that.

Your thoughts don't appear complete here. :confused: Are you okay?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:Can we lynch Wilgy, please?
A'ight.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Your thoughts don't appear complete here. :confused: Are you okay?
What part isn't complete? I'm tired, k?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You said "LC comes in my mind". :eek:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Even the undead can be haunted by the dead. :noble:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:My conclusions.
Need more than that.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

This is a bad day for me, isn't it? I'm sorry, not in the mood to play today at all, am I?

DH, who was bad in Death Note?

MM, isn't it the easiest thing to claim indy? No one needs you dead, am I correct? Do you realize how fishy that sounds?

Bea, weren't you the one encouraging people to fight? Why didn't you post anything other than that one post which didn't really say anything?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:This is a bad day for me, isn't it? I'm sorry, not in the mood to play today at all, am I?

DH, who was bad in Death Note?

MM, isn't it the easiest thing to claim indy? No one needs you dead, am I correct? Do you realize how fishy that sounds?

Bea, weren't you the one encouraging people to fight? Why didn't you post anything other than that one post which didn't really say anything?
I guess if I'm Indy then I should probably claim something else, because I'm obviously not Indy. :|

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Who was bad in Death Note: Spacedaisy, myself, boo, Matahari, Elohcin, Ricochet, and Snowman were all on a team, though only the first 4 had BTSC. Bass was kind of a lone-mafia type role, and Turnip Head was an Indy that aligned himself with the civilians (by choice) midway through the game.

There were notebooks in that game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

This is kind of frustrating, arguing for Dom and yet being suspected because of him at the same time, but whatevs, here we go...

1) Dom did not check me. I know this because I am civ, and he wouldn't have made suss faces at me if he had. He may have thought I couldn't be trusted, but that's as far as it went, I guarantee you. FYI, Dom rarely trusts me. In AWR, he didn't even want to tell me how to save him because he didn't trust me (yup I was civ). He also never voted for me, not once, as far as I can tell. He did vote for MM though, even though I believe he later switched it to Tranq that day.

2) I disagree with Rico's analysis which equate to looking at me, but I do fully agree that anyone who questions whether Dom got an alignment check with the role check...suss as fuck. He seemed to be "punished" with his role power, so to not have an alignment check go with that...I sincerely doubt it.

3) What theory? I thought we had a back and forth about this the other day, Rico. The theory is that Boomslang is a btsc checker. Hence him requesting we lynch LC directly after town learned that the civ btsc team was dead. Furthermore, on Days 4 and 5 he voted Tranq first, before anyone else. After the flip, he says "I done messed up". I believe on Night 3 Boom checked Tranq and got a positive btsc check. I believe on Night 4 or 5, he checked LC and got the same.

It's also incredibly frustrating that the only player who seems to agree that this might be true is MM, whom I believe we should definitely lynch next.

Again, I'd like to post this in case anyone forgets...
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:This is kind of frustrating, arguing for Dom and yet being suspected because of him at the same time, but whatevs, here we go...

1) Dom did not check me. I know this because I am civ, and he wouldn't have made suss faces at me if he had. He may have thought I couldn't be trusted, but that's as far as it went, I guarantee you. FYI, Dom rarely trusts me. In AWR, he didn't even want to tell me how to save him because he didn't trust me (yup I was civ). He also never voted for me, not once, as far as I can tell. He did vote for MM though, even though I believe he later switched it to Tranq that day.

2) I disagree with Rico's analysis which equate to looking at me, but I do fully agree that anyone who questions whether Dom got an alignment check with the role check...suss as fuck. He seemed to be "punished" with his role power, so to not have an alignment check go with that...I sincerely doubt it.

3) What theory? I thought we had a back and forth about this the other day, Rico. The theory is that Boomslang is a btsc checker. Hence him requesting we lynch LC directly after town learned that the civ btsc team was dead. Furthermore, on Days 4 and 5 he voted Tranq first, before anyone else. After the flip, he says "I done messed up". I believe on Night 3 Boom checked Tranq and got a positive btsc check. I believe on Night 4 or 5, he checked LC and got the same.

It's also incredibly frustrating that the only player who seems to agree that this might be true is MM, whom I believe we should definitely lynch next.

Again, I'd like to post this in case anyone forgets...
Check out Rico's Dom analysis. Do you think Dom was convinced I was a baddie?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matt, don't you think the underlined negates your theory regarding Tranq?
Boomslang wrote:
FZ. wrote:Am I sorry for not being here?

Did I just come back from a wedding and too tired to post? Is this question curse annoying the hell out of me?

Don't I know who to look at now?

Can DH please start talking more? Can DH name his suspects? How about Drac and Boomslang? Can they say who they are suspicious of? Boomlang, what did you learn tonight? Do you learn something every night? Why haven't you shared it with us? Did you know who doesn't have BTSC or what?

Do I need to go to sleep. I do, don't I?
For me this day period runs between three back-to-back 10–12 hour days, so of content forgive my quietness/lack. Learn anything actionable tonight I did not, and shared my previous insights I have not because I did not think anything was actionable before them. .

Dr, my best suspects now are. Wilgy, mac, and blooper. But also wrong about dom, I was, so probably crap, my insights are. Yeesssssss.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Who was bad in Death Note: Spacedaisy, myself, boo, Matahari, Elohcin, Ricochet, and Snowman were all on a team, though only the first 4 had BTSC. Bass was kind of a lone-mafia type role, and Turnip Head was an Indy that aligned himself with the civilians (by choice) midway through the game.

There were notebooks in that game.
Thanks?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Yes, I do. He questioned you for several phases, even voted for you once (though later switched to Tranq). In addition the quote of his I keep posting.

Dom NEVER bought that you were neutral. His words.

Linki - FZ, at this point, I think Boom is trying to balance not getting lynched or NK'd. I don't think he wants to outright agree with the theory that he's a btsc checker. But hey, as long as he has heat on him, the baddies won't kill him. I just hope we don't lynch him either.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Oh ok. That would still make Boomslang the worst guy at his job ever. So he acknowledged messing up with Tranq and then proceeded to do the same with LC? Sounds incredibly derpy.

You skipped explaining a second thing, though.
Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote: I'm amazed that he's tied for first right now, and technically, w/o MM's vote, he's ahead! :faint:
Please explain.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:
Oh ok. That would still make Boomslang the worst guy at his job ever. So he acknowledged messing up with Tranq and then proceeded to do the same with LC? Sounds incredibly derpy.

Ricochet wrote:
M'bad. Before MM switched his vote, he had his vote on himself, making him and Boom tied in the poll. And as I said, "w/o MM's vote (on himself)", Boomslang is ahead in the lynch poll.

Please explain.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

:sigh:
Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:

Ricochet wrote:
Please explain.
M'bad. Before MM switched his vote, he had his vote on himself, making him and Boom tied in the poll. And as I said, "w/o MM's vote (on himself)", Boomslang is ahead in the lynch poll.

Fixed***
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Save Boom! Vote Marmot! :omg:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:Yes, I do. He questioned you for several phases, even voted for you once (though later switched to Tranq). In addition the quote of his I keep posting.

Linki - FZ, at this point, I think Boom is trying to balance not getting lynched or NK'd. I don't think he wants to outright agree with the theory that he's a btsc checker. But hey, as long as he has heat on him, the baddies won't kill him. I just hope we don't lynch him either.
No he didn't. He asked what the case on me was on Day 5, so only questioned me after that. I think this means he wasn't paying attention to me before that.

What do you think Matt? Do you buy my claim?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

No, I don't. I think I was right early in the game when I sussed you for slipping. Dom's quote only adds to that, IMO.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:No, I don't. I think I was right early in the game when I sussed you for slipping. Dom's quote only adds to that, IMO.
How many baddie teams do you think there are?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I feel the pressure of a vicious circle heading into this EoD. Whoever we lynch, if it's based on our perception of Dom's crumbs, if it turns out to be a mislynch, the feeling will be to automatically lynch next day the player who pushed for today's lynch, based on Dom's crumbs.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:Yes, I do. He questioned you for several phases, even voted for you once (though later switched to Tranq). In addition the quote of his I keep posting.

No he didn't. He asked what the case on me was on Day 5, so only questioned me after that. I think this means he wasn't paying attention to me before that.

What do you think Matt? Do you buy my claim?
He could have started paying attention on N5, then.

D5 "What's the case on MM"
D5 "... ok, no answer"
N5 "Check!"
D6 "...oiooh"
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MM, I believe there are two teams. Unless there is/was a target switcher, Zeebs was killed on N1, and I believe she was the only kill that night, correct?

However, you made your comment on "which team" before Zebra was killed. I think you slipped.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:MM, I believe there are two teams. Unless there is/was a target switcher, Zeebs was killed on N1, and I believe she was the only kill that night, correct?
Nope.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”