[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [DAY 6] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Russtifinko »

For the record, I'm glad to get something real out of Zany Dex.

Dex, I feel the same way a Spacedaisy. I meant absolutely no disparagement to your person or to the way you play mafia. If you're having fun you're doing it right, as far as I'm concerned. I simply suspect you of being a baddie, so I voted you, but please don't take that to mean I haven't enjoyed your presence in the game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

insertnamehere wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:The last few days have been very hectic with moving, setting up the Internet so it freaking works, and the holiday to top it all off. I haven't been able to play, and I apologize to MP, and everyone else in this game.

After reading up, the case that makes the most sense is Bea's case on Bullzeye. Not only has she voted civ four weeks out of five, her posts seem very suspicious to me. Her posts seen very frantic and eager to shift the blame onto someone else. I can sense almost a little bit of coaching too.

Dex is acting weird yes, but Bullzeye in my opinion is acting as weird.
First off, She? That's news to me...

Second, I've been playing mafia for nearly three years now, I haven't needed coaching in a long time. If you're going to parrot Dom's thoughts I'll ask you as well what should I be doing if stating my own suspicions apparently makes me bad?
Instead of just saying "I just have bad instincts, stop focusing on me, look at these people." you could give an actual defense.
I defended myself initially but the original case against me is only based on my votes for Ace (instead of BWT) and Llama. All I can say in my defense there is I wasn't that into the case on BWT so I didn't vote for him. I wasn't trying to save a teammate by voting Ace instead. When I voted Llama I voted for someone who had defended a revealed baddie. When Bea brought up my voting record I said I obviously just haven't had great instincts this game but then neither have a lot of people or we'd have lynched more baddies.

Bea directly asked me who other than her I found suspicious (a fact which my chief accusers seem to conveniently ignore when trying to paint me as evasive) so I told her. I made a case against Dex based on the lack of content his posts have had leading me to believe he's not working in the interests of the civvies. I've never once told anybody to not focus on me, and have many times said I don't mind people being suspicious of me. This is another fact certain players seem to ignore.

I'd like you to point out this so-called coaching I've had as well. I've never before heard anyone accuse someone of being coached when it wasn't one of their first games. I don't claim to be a brilliant player but I'd hope I'm good enough by now to be able to play without someone holding my hand.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Matahari »

Ive read through boomslangs posts. I'll admit to being a bit confused by them. Voted dex each day except the boo day, frequently with the same group of players. Analyzing vote patterns is not my strong suit though.

What I noticed is that while sticking to your guns and tenaciously voting dex, you ofcourse haven't been able to make much of a case on him. I mean, that would be difficult considering his style. Or his style is the case, whatever. You have said a few things about snow dog. Have you not considered snow dog worthy of a vote?

Also, you have agreed with a lot of what Bea has posted, and yet you found it odd that I didn't suspect Bea at first.

I do suspect her now and plan on voting her today. I would very much like to read what your point was though about agreeing so much with Bea, but being pinged by me for not being immediately suspicious of her. I don't understand.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sorry Bullz if you are civ, but I've been suspicious of you for a couple days and it's time I go ahead and *vote bullz*

I think it looks like Bea is more likely to be the lynchee today, and I think it's also pretty likely she's bad so it'll be interesting to see how that turns out. Mata, you said if bea flips bad you would instantly believe Dom is bad as well? Is that based on his pushing for Bullz or something else?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ebwop: now that I see the poll, Bullz has more votes than Bea at this point. but I see more people saying they intend to vote for bea.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

double ebwop -- Dex also has as many votes as bullz. Well this will certainly be an interesting vote split.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

triple ebwop -- wow I use the word "interesting" way too much it sounds dumb
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Voting Dex. I've explained why already and I'd urge all civvies to do the same. Lynching me will only disappoint people.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

nutella wrote:Sorry Bullz if you are civ, but I've been suspicious of you for a couple days and it's time I go ahead and *vote bullz*

I think it looks like Bea is more likely to be the lynchee today, and I think it's also pretty likely she's bad so it'll be interesting to see how that turns out. Mata, you said if bea flips bad you would instantly believe Dom is bad as well? Is that based on his pushing for Bullz or something else?
Nutella, it wasn't me who said that, but I'll look back and see who it was.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

NutelLA- you might be remembering this, but while looking back I saw several other people making a Bea/Dom connection also.
Nevinera wrote:This is a bit drive-by, but I've been pretty busy, and I have to vote early again because of work plans.

The strange behavior by dom read very much like someone desperately defending a teammate to me.
I am voting bea, both for the same reasons as before AND because of the potential two-for-one if she flips baddie
(because there's no way that dom is civ if bea is not).
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

Bea's late vote on Day 2 makes me think she's bird's teammate, and that has not changed at all, so I'm voting for bea. If Bullzeye is bird's teammate, that wouldn't surprise me either.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Boomslang »

Matahari wrote:
This is evidence of what? And what mind changing are you trying to do? I'm sorry, I'm just not getting your point. If previous concerns mean pings about a person, then possibly no one else has had any pings about me.

However, you are getting pings from me, is it because you feel that I am defending Dex? And the same about Bea, do you think I have defended her? I do give players the botd sometimes, but only when I absolutely have no idea about their affiliation. They go on my observe list.

Let me ask you what you think of Beas attempt to fight fire with fire? She was suspected based on a vote. She defended the way Bea defends, then she defended in a sarcastic way (funny, but sarcastic) now she is using vote patterns to defend. At this point, I'd say she has a baddie team backing her up, but I have no clue which baddie team. It would be very frustrating for a baddie, to get caught early based on their vote, when they are actually on an opposing team. I also agree with indiglo that it seems uncharacteristic of Bea to go so hard for a new player, although at this point, I agree that gob is not doing anything to defend.

Which brings me to dex. I will admit that I gave up trying to 'read' dex a long time ago. I am always wrong about him no matter what I think he is, so for me, he is comic relief. I think he is better at being a baddie than a civ, based on the fact that he gets lynched as a civ a lot, early on. So, would you mind saying whether you are advocating a vote for dex, or for Bea? I will reread you today, if you have already made cases on either of them, I might have missed it.
Well, I feel like you've been more tolerant of Dex than I have, which I suppose is just a matter of personal taste, and obviously you're not defending bea, as you just cast a vote for her. I really haven't played enough to determine if bea's defenses are typical or not. I do think that a bea lynch today will give us the most information (or more information than a Dex lynch, at least), and there seems to be enough momentum for it to happen. So I'll lend my strength to that push and *vote bea*. I do think Snowdog is worth votes, but there isn't enough support for that to happen yet.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

Ok.this is where I am. I need to vote now. I voted Bea last time and see no reason to change that. I think she is bad and I hope we soon see that. Dex can wait for another day, as can Bullz and Dom if there is anything there. If Bea is bad then Dom will be getting attention next. I don't know why boomslang thinks I'm bad, perhaps he can tell me at some time.

Votes Bea.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DFaraday »

After going over the latest back and forth, I really am not convinced about Bullz, he's coming off as plausibly frustrated civvie. I could be way off on that, but the fact that Dom and LA keep going after him on (in my view) fairly weak reasoning gives me pause. And Bea has seemed helpful civ to me lately, or at least I've found myself agreeing with her on several points.

As for Dex, I really don't think he's being helpful at all, and honestly his refusal to defend or offer any suspicions whatsoever has me looking his way. I don't know as I'll be around for the end of the lynch, so I'll vote now. *votes Dex*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

The host isn't liking the prospect of so many missing votes, especially after extending the deadline. He very much hopes many of the remaining votes will come in time... or he might just have to continue dishing out punishments. :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The host can put a sock in it!

Oh wait.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Alright, well not much has changed today. While I appreciated Dex's longest reply yet, I am going to vote for him again. As others have said, definitely not intended as a personal attack.

Votes Dex
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Okay I'm going to go with bea. If she dies and is bad Dom will more than likely be my next vote. :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 6

Who is Parasite?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:05 pm

AceofSpaces
No votes

Ajira
No votes

bea
Nevinera (9), Matahari (12), Epignosis (15), Boomslang (16), Snow Dog (17), DisgruntledPorcupine (19) 30%

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye
Zany Dex (3), Dom (5), insertnamehere (11), nutella (13) 20%

Devin the Omniscient
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

DharmaHelper
No votes

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Dom
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Flyin' High
No votes

G.O.B.
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

indiglo
No votes

insertnamehere
No votes

Matahari
No votes

Nevinera
No votes

nutella
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

>SpaghettiEverywhere
No votes

Zany Dex
Russtifinko (6), Devin the Omniscient (7), bea (8), Spacedaisy (10), Bullzeye (14), DFaraday (18), Hedgeowl (20) 35%

Stephen King, the bastard! (deadies, non-players, host)
MovingPictures07 (1), thellama73 (2), Mongoose (4) 15%
Total votes : 20

Missed the vote: AceofSpaces, Ajira, DharmaHelper, Flyin' High, G.O.B., indiglo, >SpaghettiEverywhere
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, 7 missed votes? How troubling...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 6: Deja Vu

bea buzzed around, looking for a parasite. She knew there had to be one about somewhere!

Buzzz...... Buzzz.....

Many hours later, bea grew weary. She couldn't keep this up anymore. She decided to rest midair for a few minutes. It wasn't longer than a few seconds before she heard someone yelling gibberish. She couldn't understand it because he was not a person, but a bot. In reality, there was one member of a Splicer crowd yelling: "I found one! That way!!!"

The Splicers advanced on bea. Although she tried to fly away, a few of the Splicers were shooting at her, and it soon took its toll. She began to lose elevation. Then, out of nowhere, a Houdini Splicer teleported right in front her. "Hello there!!" It set bea on fire. The Splicers then surrounded the poor bot and attacked it until it would no longer function.

bea has been lynched. She was Security Bot.

To be continued...
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Wow, 7 missed votes? How troubling...

Ooooh, what are you going to do?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 6: The Vita Chamber

Andrew Ryan was disturbed. That parasite was getting ever closer and closer to him and he began to fear the worst. He knew he had to do something. Then it came to him: The Vita Chamber. Perhaps resurrecting one of the recently deceased would not only bring back a powerful ally... but if he allowed the masses to elect their comrade to see second life, it would also unite his forces in one last final effort to save him and the city from this pesky intruder.

“Dingdododo.” The familiar sound once again rang over the Rapture Radio system. A public address announcement was sure to follow.

“Attention: Ryan Industries is offering the event of a lifetime: Vote to resurrect a fallen hero at a nearby Vita Chamber! The dead individual who receives the most votes will see second life!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio Diary #21: Dr. Yi Suchong – “The Vita Chamber”

It is now Night 6. You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs and vote for a player to be resurrected by the Vita Chamber.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 6] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Well... it appears we have some especially defiant players this time around. insertnamehere refused his public penance, so he will be further punished. DharmaHelper has now missed two consecutive votes, so it's time for another round of public penance! Additionally, those who have missed any votes, even if this is their first, will be punished, as usual... and those who are missing more than one by now will be further punished.

Apparently, certain players are just asking for punishments. Who am I to deny them? :feb:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

RIP Bea. Sorry to have read you all wrong.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I was going to suggest bringing bea back but she isn't in the poll...
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

:rip: Bea! I was afraid of that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh no! I thought her posts had seemed civ, but later on when people were mentioning link between her and Dom I was almost convinced. Sorry to see you go, bea.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Damn, bea. :(
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Nevinera »

Damn, still no luck.
Sorry Bea :-\

As I said before, I'm fairly confident that Mongoose is a civ, for undisclosed reasons that I think several of you will agree with.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Dex had more votes than Bea. I'm going back to look at roles again.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

D:
bea
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Rip me. Hate to tell you guys I told you so....but.... ya know... :wine:

Oh well, I had an awesome day of tubing down the river and with beer. Couldn't have asked for a better day!
Thanks for a fun game guys! :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:Dex had more votes than Bea. I'm going back to look at roles again.
"Houdini Splicer Dancer 1 – Can manipulate votes in every lynch using magic by making two players’ votes disappear. These players, selected the previous night, will be unaware their votes will not count during that day period. He is too busy dancing to be able to avoid kill attempts like other Houdini Splicers. (Secrets)

• Houdini Splicer Dancer 2 – Can manipulate votes in every lynch using magic by making two players’ votes worth twice as much as normal. These players, selected the previous night, will be unaware their votes are doubled during that day period. She is too busy dancing to be able to avoid kill attempts like other Houdini Splicers. (Secrets)"

Mata, I believe I found what you were looking for. I hadn't given these a second thought after my first read-through of the roles.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Glad you had fun Bea! Those are always a good combination! ;)

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

RIP bea, sorry to lose you. Glad to hear you had an awesome day. You were not joking about your role either, civ with no info.

Mata - Good catch. What happened to dex? Definitely something to look into further. Could be influence from any number of roles.

Linki- and there it is from devin.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by indiglo »

Catching up right now. Sorry I missed the vote. Polls have been closing around 7pm (or quarter till) my time, I assumed that was the case again today. I totally forgot about it until 6pm my time, and couldn't get on the computer until 6:30... I was super proud of myself for at least remembering in time to come on and vote... but it was too late. :rolleyes: Lame.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

All caught up.

:rip: Bea - I totally misread you, sorry about that. :|

Interesting point about Dex and Bea on the poll, Mata and then Devin. :ponder: How many votes apart were they? (I guess I can just go look on the polls thread. :p )

Ok, this poll ends around 6pm my time - I'm going to adjust my mental clock so I won't miss it. :srsnod:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP:

Actually it ends around 5pm my time. Ok, mental clock RE-readjusted. :sigh:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

indiglo wrote:All caught up.

:rip: Bea - I totally misread you, sorry about that. :|

Interesting point about Dex and Bea on the poll, Mata and then Devin. :ponder: How many votes apart were they? (I guess I can just go look on the polls thread. :p )

Ok, this poll ends around 6pm my time - I'm going to adjust my mental clock so I won't miss it. :srsnod:
OK, seriously, one last post. Bea had 6 votes and Dex had 7.

XOXO Epi Girl
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

RIP Bea :(

Out of the NKed players I am most confident of Mongoose being civ so I'm voting to rez her.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Clearly I should be rezzed. I mean, I played better than anyone else who was dead. And I'm nicer than all of you. And smarter. And sexier. :D

WHAT????? My name isn't on the poll?!?!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Zany Dex »

The baddies are pushing us in the wrong direction guys please reevaluate your suspicions
a stopped clock is right twice a day
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 138

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Clearly I should be rezzed. I mean, I played better than anyone else who was dead. And I'm nicer than all of you. And smarter. And sexier. :D

WHAT????? My name isn't on the poll?!?!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
I'm not there either! Oh, the injustice of it all! We should form our own dead team, BWT, and finish off all these traitors who lynched us.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose! Come back to play with us. :daisy:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Dom »

Russtifinko wrote:
Who's LA again, Bullz? You're probably right about DH, I guess I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

I think I'm going to put my vote on Dex now. I agree with the part of Bullz's statement I bolded, and I think Dex may be hiding baddieness.

I think the discussion of Dom has been interesting. I don't think singlemindedness in going after baddies is necessarily a bad thing (if it was we'd have lynched Epi long ago). However, the back a forth between him and bea makes me a bit nervous.
It's not about being single minded. It's about throwing the entire pot of spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks.
Nevinera wrote:This is a bit drive-by, but I've been pretty busy, and I have to vote early again because of work plans.

The strange behavior by dom read very much like someone desperately defending a teammate to me.
I am voting bea, both for the same reasons as before AND because of the potential two-for-one if she flips baddie
(because there's no way that dom is civ if bea is not).
Interested to hear what you think of me now. :)
nutella wrote:RIP Bea :(

Out of the NKed players I am most confident of Mongoose being civ so I'm voting to rez her.
Same...
Zany Dex wrote:The baddies are pushing us in the wrong direction guys please reevaluate your suspicions
I wouldn't disagree.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll add another vote for crap on a catapult! :biggrin:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm voting for Mongoose.
Dom wrote: It's not about being single minded. It's about throwing the entire pot of spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks.
Wait... Are you saying you're doing this or someone else? Because you've been very single minded tbh, first with Snow Dog then me.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Matahari wrote:Dex had more votes than Bea. I'm going back to look at roles again.
"Houdini Splicer Dancer 1 – Can manipulate votes in every lynch using magic by making two players’ votes disappear. These players, selected the previous night, will be unaware their votes will not count during that day period. He is too busy dancing to be able to avoid kill attempts like other Houdini Splicers. (Secrets)

• Houdini Splicer Dancer 2 – Can manipulate votes in every lynch using magic by making two players’ votes worth twice as much as normal. These players, selected the previous night, will be unaware their votes are doubled during that day period. She is too busy dancing to be able to avoid kill attempts like other Houdini Splicers. (Secrets)"

Mata, I believe I found what you were looking for. I hadn't given these a second thought after my first read-through of the roles.
There're also the little sisters. They might have a zero vote or an extra strong one by now.
That makes it tough to make assertions about which voters must include them :-\
Dom wrote:Interested to hear what you think of me now. :)
Not a ton. The thought did hit me that you could have gained her as an ally using the security bot plasmid,
but that really wouldn't imply any specific team. I have no specific suspicions of you though, if that helps.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Another possibility just occurred to me - if Dex was immune to lynching, the lynch would have slid off onto Bea.
Jack, Ryan, and possibly Cohen all have that effect to some degree.

Return to “Previous Jobs”