65%

Total votes: 17
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 9]

Post by DFaraday »

RIP Mata!

@Juliets: My suspicion of A Person was mainly because of his play style, but various people said that's just how A Person always is. Nothing has really grabbed me about AP since then.

@SD: I'm glad someone knows what's up.

@Dom: I'm offering my thoughts on a semi-consistent basis, certainly not the blendiest person in the game. And I'm not sure where you got the idea that I'm so helpful in other games, because usually I'm not. :p

I'm actually leaning towards looking at the people who followed my SVS vote yesterday, as they may be Timmer teammates bandwagoning to save their friend. And yes, I'm aware of the irony of focusing on the people who voted the same way as me.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:RIP Mata!

@Juliets: My suspicion of A Person was mainly because of his play style, but various people said that's just how A Person always is. Nothing has really grabbed me about AP since then.

@Dom: I'm offering my thoughts on a semi-consistent basis, certainly not the blendiest person in the game. And I'm not sure where you got the idea that I'm so helpful in other games, because usually I'm not. :p

I'm actually leaning towards looking at the people who followed my SVS vote yesterday, as they may be Timmer teammates bandwagoning to save their friend. And yes, I'm aware of the irony of focusing on the people who voted the same way as me.
In my experience with you, I tend to remember what you think of people when you're civvie and not when you're baddie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I have no idea what's going on in this game anymore - just wanted to pop in and say that I miss you guys. :hugs:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:

In my experience with you, I tend to remember what you think of people when you're civvie and not when you're baddie.
So what does this conclude for you? He is civ? I am not quite following you here.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

D Faraday, I evidently didnt get a screen cap for the Timmer vote. Who else voted SVS with you, and do you have the order for both the Timmer votes and the SVS boats? Or does anyone have this?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:D Faraday, I evidently didnt get a screen cap for the Timmer vote. Who else voted SVS with you, and do you have the order for both the Timmer votes and the SVS boats? Or does anyone have this?
It's all in the poll thread.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Didn't even realize we had that! Thanks
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by indiglo »

JC, I had a similar response to MP's final postings. There really isn't anything definitive. Just a bunch of names with small hunches attached. IIRC the only people he was "100%" on are dead people. So... not super helpful, unfortunately. And they are so all over the place it's hard to take much away except for a list of names. And who knows how accurate it is.

SVS, there is NO connection between me, Timmer, Bullz or CBK. That was a good thought - going back and looking at MP's posts, and I hadn't thought of it yet. It was like "oh duh, of course I should have been looking there." You can be paranoid, but again, it doesn't make you right. If this tunnel vision continues you are going to get yourself (and possibly the thread) way off course. You are barking up the wrong tree here. I didn't vote to "save" Timmer, and that just doesn't strike me as logical. After I voted SVS he wasn't "saved", he still had more votes than SVS.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

How many people missed the vote? Timmer was counting on the fact that I was almost lynched before and widely suspected of Trogdorness, IMO. And Tim had taken no real suspish previously. Had the people who missed showed up, I would have been lynched, I am sure.

Who do you plan to vote for today?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am thinking about voting Captain Bunny Killer today. I went back over her posts and most content is about lynching MP or llama both of whom were good. Her lynch votes line up the same way, llama and MP, except for the last one which could very well be an attempt to save Timmer. I may be completely wrong here and I will keep an open mind up to lynch time but that's where my thinking is right now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

juliets wrote:I am thinking about voting Captain Bunny Killer today. I went back over her posts and most content is about lynching MP or llama both of whom were good. Her lynch votes line up the same way, llama and MP, except for the last one which could very well be an attempt to save Timmer. I may be completely wrong here and I will keep an open mind up to lynch time but that's where my thinking is right now.
That definitely beats my suspicions of Dom. I'll marinate on this for a bit.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

indiglo wrote:
SVS, there is NO connection between me, Timmer, Bullz or CBK. That was a good thought - going back and looking at MP's posts, and I hadn't thought of it yet. It was like "oh duh, of course I should have been looking there." You can be paranoid, but again, it doesn't make you right. If this tunnel vision continues you are going to get yourself (and possibly the thread) way off course. You are barking up the wrong tree here. I didn't vote to "save" Timmer, and that just doesn't strike me as logical. After I voted SVS he wasn't "saved", he still had more votes than SVS.
I know I already kinda responded to this, but it has been eating at me a bit.

Since when is one suspicion for one day "tunnel vision"? That would make ALL suspicions "tunnel vision". First "No U", now "tunnelvision"; will you accuse me of switcheroo next? Do you think Borok & his consistent votes for Dom are gonna derail the thread? Did I miss where you accused him of Tunnelvision?

When CBK, you & Bullz all voted within about an hour of each other, there were still 8 people to go, I believe. Bullz tied it, but you voted right before him, 5 minutes before him, if I recall. And Timmer tried to vote for me, he would have lynched me. I don't think everyone who voted for me (or intended to vote for me) is bad, I do think Bullz is most likely, though, and you as well. Possibly CBK.

Do you have an opinion on CBK & Bullz?

Although I am fairly sure I have seen Bullz around here today, he has not posted, and I promised I would not vote for him if he is not here, and I won't. You had posted earlier that how someone reacted to suspicion is a big part of your opinion of them. I agree 100%. I would feel better voting for you than CBK, and likely will. I think you made a weak vote for a weak reason, and coming when it did, I think you are Timmers teammate. Your implication that this opinion is just tactics (with cute names) as usual on my part does not make me feel better about you, tbh.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Where is everyone today? I'd really like some more discussion. Maybe everyone's absent because of the holiday weekend.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

juliets wrote:I am thinking about voting Captain Bunny Killer today. I went back over her posts and most content is about lynching MP or llama both of whom were good. Her lynch votes line up the same way, llama and MP, except for the last one which could very well be an attempt to save Timmer. I may be completely wrong here and I will keep an open mind up to lynch time but that's where my thinking is right now.
The problem with this is that I voted for SVS when only one other person had voted for SVS. It didn't even tie the vote. And, frankly, I hadn't considered Timmer as seeming baddie, so I clearly missed the discussion on him before the vote. I had little to go on, since I had been so absent due to school. I literally got on for one minute and checked MP's last posts to see if he mentioned anyone. I had seen that people discussed SVS, so I, with apologies for not having more time to research it, voted the best I could. Your only other reasoning is that I continued my suspicion of the whole MP/llama thing throughout the game, which anyone can see why their antics would seem fishy. You're basically basing your vote on my being consistent in my votes/suspicions, even when it would mean standing out from the group a little when the wave of suspicion had subsided from them some (though I was certainly not the only one left, even though I'm apparently the only one you're looking at).

And I still don't know why for sure you just picked me right out of the gate when this last night phase ended. You've tried to act casual about it, but I'm sure you're eager for more discussion, so that it won't look like you're gunning for me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

No, I'm not at all sure about you and I'm eager for discussion to see what other arguments are out there about people. For example, who are you looking at for a vote?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 7]

MovingPictures07 wrote:
juliets wrote:So MP, who would you have voted for if not yourself? Which as a civv I don't really appreciate by the way but its too late now.
Probably S~V~S. Maybe DP or Dom, but given how the vote is going, then S~V~S. I feel she doesn't have the civvies' best interests at heart this game and she probably is Trogdor, honestly. But what do I know about that, I could be wrong. Just my gut, which has been wrong before in this game, so take that as you will.

I still have some somewhat rotten feelings about Dom (I really feel like he's been manipulating), timmer, CBK (her thoughts about Leamiteo bugged me), Snow Dog (I just really don't know what to make of him), and LT (I wasn't sure how I felt about bea) in that order. BUT these are all gut/interpretations-based, and I'd hate to do these players what has been done to me, so maybe I'm totally wrong about some or all of these...
I went to look back at MP's final posts as well. I think it's strange that Indi said all the people said 100% on are dead. Although he doesn't use that wording here, he seemed pretty confident about SVS, who is definitely not dead. For that matter, neither are the other top two. ??? In that case, I would continue to consider SVS. I would also consider Dom. Unfortunately, since I was so wrong about MP, I didn't consider Dom, because he seemed to be looking at MP too. But now that we know who MP was... And notice that right after Dom, MP mentioned timmer. I know some of that may have come from timmer going after MP, but we all know how things turned out with timmer. So, MP seemed to have some good insight here.

But then you said this, JC
juliets wrote:Ok, I didn't read back on CBK yet because i wanted to read MP's most recent posts. Have you guys done that yet? I can't tell a damn thing from reading what he said in the posts before he died. He brought up people's names but in the cases I read he would say things like "now this is just my gut feeling" about anyone he brought up. I'm having a hard time pulling a name out of his thoughts. Maybe Dom but from what I read he didn't feel highly confident even there. He said in that post before he died to look at his confidence levels. Well, I didn't see any confidence levels in the posts I've read.

What have the rest of you gotten out of MP re-reads. I certainly didn't re-read all his posts (has anyone here tackled that?) but I did read his latest posts. So, anyone got anything where he's saying he's 90% confident or anything like that?
So, even though we basically found out that MP had inside info on some people, and he seemed fairly confident about at least one person, you couldn't get anything out of it. The reason he was still using the whole gut feeling line is because he hadn't basically outed his role yet, which happened a few posts later. Now, I'm not guarenteeing that he's right about these people, but it seems at least a good place to start reading. And I wouldn't mind adding you and indi to that list of considerations, all things considered. I know that's four people, and I pretty much have no time to read through four people, so we'll see...
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
juliets wrote:So MP, who would you have voted for if not yourself? Which as a civv I don't really appreciate by the way but its too late now.
Probably S~V~S. Maybe DP or Dom, but given how the vote is going, then S~V~S. I feel she doesn't have the civvies' best interests at heart this game and she probably is Trogdor, honestly. But what do I know about that, I could be wrong. Just my gut, which has been wrong before in this game, so take that as you will.

I still have some somewhat rotten feelings about Dom (I really feel like he's been manipulating), timmer, CBK (her thoughts about Leamiteo bugged me), Snow Dog (I just really don't know what to make of him), and LT (I wasn't sure how I felt about bea) in that order. BUT these are all gut/interpretations-based, and I'd hate to do these players what has been done to me, so maybe I'm totally wrong about some or all of these...
I went to look back at MP's final posts as well. I think it's strange that Indi said all the people said 100% on are dead. Although he doesn't use that wording here, he seemed pretty confident about SVS, who is definitely not dead. For that matter, neither are the other top two. ??? In that case, I would continue to consider SVS. I would also consider Dom. Unfortunately, since I was so wrong about MP, I didn't consider Dom, because he seemed to be looking at MP too. But now that we know who MP was... And notice that right after Dom, MP mentioned timmer. I know some of that may have come from timmer going after MP, but we all know how things turned out with timmer. So, MP seemed to have some good insight here.

juliets wrote:Ok, I didn't read back on CBK yet because i wanted to read MP's most recent posts. Have you guys done that yet? I can't tell a damn thing from reading what he said in the posts before he died. He brought up people's names but in the cases I read he would say things like "now this is just my gut feeling" about anyone he brought up. I'm having a hard time pulling a name out of his thoughts. Maybe Dom but from what I read he didn't feel highly confident even there. He said in that post before he died to look at his confidence levels. Well, I didn't see any confidence levels in the posts I've read.

What have the rest of you gotten out of MP re-reads. I certainly didn't re-read all his posts (has anyone here tackled that?) but I did read his latest posts. So, anyone got anything where he's saying he's 90% confident or anything like that?
So, even though we basically found out that MP had inside info on some people, and he seemed fairly confident about at least one person, you couldn't get anything out of it. The reason he was still using the whole gut feeling line is because he hadn't basically outed his role yet, which happened a few posts later. Now, I'm not guarenteeing that he's right about these people, but it seems at least a good place to start reading. And I wouldn't mind adding you and indi to that list of considerations, all things considered. I know that's four people, and I pretty much have no time to read through four people, so we'll see...
MP specifically said to look at his confidence levels to differentiate people he thought were bad from people he was using his gut on. I don't see any confidence level type language anywhere in that post do you? I mean, if you want to call out SVS, and I am by no means sure that she is good, then the same logic can be used to point to you. So, I'm trying not to use what MP says unless he leaves out the part about it being gut feeling and uses some kind of language that indicates confidence level. Do you see what I'm talking about? Go back and read his post and then tell me whether you think I'm wrong to throw out all his "gut" stuff.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:

So what does this conclude for you? He is civ? I am not quite following you here.
I conclude that DF might be bad because I don't know anyone he suspects... :)
borokkuei wrote:
That definitely beats my suspicions of Dom. I'll marinate on this for a bit.
So, you can jump from suspicion to suspicion based on what is avaliable, but if I "do that" (which I haven't), then why is okay for you to do so?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Dom wrote: That definitely beats my suspicions of Dom. I'll marinate on this for a bit.
So, you can jump from suspicion to suspicion based on what is avaliable, but if I "do that" (which I haven't), then why is okay for you to do so?[/quote]

Me considering someone else's thoughts hasn't altered my decision; I'm only considering the information.

On your post that intrigued me, you said "I think x and y are bad. I'm voting z"

I'll try to find it.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 6]

Post by borokkuei »

I suck at altering nested quotes, so here's a big ass quote block containing the thing.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
borokkuei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
borokkuei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Now you know! So I find it interesting that you and others are really trying to convince anyone else that llama could have actually been baddie... to me, it either is thread manipulation or its just flat out ignorance... which I can understand, but I and others had a huge discussion on this previously, and it has come up multiple times since then, so IDK. I do realize it has been a lot to read, so I get that.

I am trying to take that into consideration, but you can understand how it could be interpreted that your intentions could possibly be nefarious.

And there is a way to edit posts, but not in this forum, for obvious reasons (someone could edit something they previously said, which would be problematic).

Borokkuei, what do you think of Dom?
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything -- that would be ridiculous considering that I really don't have an opinion on anyone yet other than what other people have been saying. Right now I've gathered that gleam could possibly be the cheerleader, and I do find his survival of the lynch to be odd, but it's also possible that he could be a civ that was protected by another civ, right?

Based on what I've read of Dom's posts, he seems like a pretty cool guy.
That is possible, but very unlikely. Crackotage is the only role that can lynch stop, and I imagine that player would save those for himself (which could be gleam), considering that player only would know with certainty that he is civvie and not anyone else. The only other possibilities are Homestar (unlikely), Homsar, or The Cheerleader.

You don't have any particular game-related thoughts on Dom?
Not really. All of the players seem neutral to me, which I guess means everyone is playing very well.
That's interesting, considering you made this post two mafia day periods ago:
borokkuei wrote:
Dom wrote:
I never said I wanted to lynch you. I said I wanted to talk about you. I said I found you fishy. I've never voted for you.

But I have to vote now. And I'm voting for you. I am expressing explicit interest in Snow Dog and Lizzy, however.
If you don't want to lynch him but only find him fishy, why would you vote for him now?

If you are expressing explicit interest in Snow Dog and Lizzy, why don't you vote for either of them?

Your words vs actions confuses and pings me. :eye:
Interesting indeed.

Also, didn't you vote for MP to be lynched on the day he was lynched? I'm pretty sure you did, and he turned out to be civ. Just a thought. I don't feel bad voting for you.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 6]

Post by borokkuei »

Here's the snippet:
borokkuei wrote:
Dom wrote:
I never said I wanted to lynch you. I said I wanted to talk about you. I said I found you fishy. I've never voted for you.

But I have to vote now. And I'm voting for you. I am expressing explicit interest in Snow Dog and Lizzy, however.
If you don't want to lynch him but only find him fishy, why would you vote for him now?

If you are expressing explicit interest in Snow Dog and Lizzy, why don't you vote for either of them?

Your words vs actions confuses and pings me. :eye:
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Okay, and so everyone is clear, that Dom quote is in response to MP, not me.

K done with my post chain. Sorry :P
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

So...you want to vote me now based on MP thinking I am suspicious (I believe he thought I was the SK who has killed no one) and you consistently have said so. So I am at peace with that.

Do you have an opinion on Indiglo & Bullzeye? Other than through the filter of what MP said, I mean based on your own opinion?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:Where is everyone today? I'd really like some more discussion. Maybe everyone's absent because of the holiday weekend.
What holiday?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Ok, clearly there's been a slight miscommunication. I get what you're saying JC. I just think it was overstatement to say there was nothing you can get from is posts. And to whoever else asked, I didn't necessarily say I had decided on MP's posts. I said it was a good place to start reading. Now, the problem is that I don't have any time to read, since I have like 300 pages of real reading. Frankly, I don't know what to do, because everything else I thought was wrong and now I don't know enough about other people. I have to leave until after the poll in like two minutes. Therefore, to remain consistent, I will vote SVS. Please don't follow my lead unless you have more specific suspicions. And hopefully you won't all attack me for this, because I won't be here to respond.
Sorry everyone.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Snow Dog wrote:
juliets wrote:Where is everyone today? I'd really like some more discussion. Maybe everyone's absent because of the holiday weekend.
What holiday?
It is Labor Day Weekend - Monday is Labor Day, a national holiday.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Today is draft day at Hedville (football fantasy) so I won't be around again until sometime after 4 when I will re-read indigo.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
What holiday?
It is Labor Day Weekend - Monday is Labor Day, a national holiday.
ooh. Never heard of that one.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, it used to be a day to celebrate the working folk of America, when all the working people, minus essential services like hospitals & Police, had off, drank beer and BBQed. Now it is a day for sales, with all the malls and stores open, staffed by workers, and all the BOSSES have off, drink beer and BBQ.

Fair enough, CBK.
indiglo wrote:There is no way I'm voting SVS. She may be bad, I don't know. But I don't vote for someone who has been accused and who is not here to explain their side / defend (unless it is 100% obvious that they are bad, and even then I like to hear from them anyway to confirm). Too easy of a scapegoat / setup situation and I don't buy into those. In fact, this may be an area of investigation for me moving forward... who pushed this idea, who supported it, etc.

With that said, the stuff on Vomps seems most solid to me at this point. I'm going to go ahead and vote.

*votes Vomps*

How exciting, my first vote in this humongous game! :lorab:
This was Indis ONLY mention of me until about half an hour before she voted for me, becasue several people followed my vote of Timmer (who was a baddie), and MP thought I might be Trogdor, and also thought he might be wrong, both of which are possible based on his role.

This is the final tally in the last lynch:
Spacedaisy wrote:Poll ended at Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:05 pm Day8
S~V~S
DFaraday (11), Captain Bunny Killer (12), indiglo (14), Bullzeye (15) 27%
Timmer
S~V~S (8), Snow Dog (9), juliets (10), Matahari (13) 27%
I don't know how Indi says that the possiblity of her saving him makes no sense, there were a lot of no shows, I am widely believed to be Trogdor, and was almost lynched twice before. They were hoping not to have to vote for me, but as it got closer to the wire, and no one else was showing up, they HAD to vote for me to try to save Timmer, who already had 4 votes when Indi, then Bullz, voted for me like 10 minutes before the lynch ended. Plus Timmer himself showed up 10 minutes late, that chat room must have been in a wild panic (hypothetically, of course) :omg:

Sorry, Indi, but you get my vote
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Wow, half an hour and only 3 votes in :(
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

Where the heck is AP?

I'm all packed and set to move into my new apartment at 2pm. Thanks for bearing with me through my spotty presence here in the thread.

I still have my eye on Dom and borokkuei. Because the latter voted for the former, I don't know if I want to follow along and vote Dom. I don't trust borokkuei. I'm kind of feeling more secure about following SVS; her logic appears to be civvie to me.

votes Indi
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Gosh hardly any time left! Didn't know who to vote this time. I'm all over the place. Ended up...

Voting DP

...because, well he hasn't been around and neither has Trog. I know it's a stretch and I'm doing what I accused timmer of. dammit i voted already before posting this. Well...he could be on a team too.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

Srry,,.,votimg on the road…going wih smwdig cuz Itryst him mpst in the gamr so i'll vote disgrnutled porcupine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Only 6 out of 14 voted :(
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:Only 6 out of 14 voted :(
That is a shame.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

oh
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:oh
Nearly missed it myself, chickenhead.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Six out of fourteen voters is unacceptable. Anyone who missed the vote will start the next lynch poll with plus one to their name. I will add another vote every time you miss one from here on out. I have been a very forgiving host, but this is where I draw the line.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Wave of Babies
DisgruntledPorcupine has been lynched. He was So and So. Teen Girl Squad has been eliminated and Blue Laser will now kill every night. You have until 2:00 PM tomorrow to get your night action and hut PMs to me. Stay smoke free!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hahaaaaa!!!! :fiesta: :dance:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Surely anyone can see i am civ by now? I have voted for both bad teams. More than once for the Girl Team.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

:lorab:
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Death to teen girls \m/

How many lazers have died so far-- 1 or 2?
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

Leamiteo wrote:Where the heck is AP?
:ninja:
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorry i missed have had basically no signal all day but would have voted dp anyway. be back home tomorrow
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yay for the DP voters, obviously my read on him was wrong, and now I shall make it my business to haunt him. Except he died first :hm:

It is awesome that one team is gone, and hopefully we can get the other now.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

Snow Dog wrote:Surely anyone can see i am civ by now? I have voted for both bad teams. More than once for the Girl Team.
I do think you're civ. And I stand by that we should look at the SVS votes from last time; Bullz stands out most to me for a reread, and Indi has come across as generally civ to me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh no! I totally lost track of what time the lynch was damn. I would not have voted DP though - he had me completely fooled that he was civv. I won't apply that logic that he talks more when he's bad anymore. Thank you to the people that voted him.

I really apologize to both the hostess and my teammates for letting you down. This never happens to me - I get my vote in no matter what. So sorry.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:Oh no! I totally lost track of what time the lynch was damn. I would not have voted DP though - he had me completely fooled that he was civv. I won't apply that logic that he talks more when he's bad anymore. Thank you to the people that voted him.

I really apologize to both the hostess and my teammates for letting you down. This never happens to me - I get my vote in no matter what. So sorry.
Teammates? :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Snow Dog wrote:
juliets wrote:Oh no! I totally lost track of what time the lynch was damn. I would not have voted DP though - he had me completely fooled that he was civv. I won't apply that logic that he talks more when he's bad anymore. Thank you to the people that voted him.

Teammates? :ponder:
That team has been eliminated, so not very likely.

Return to “Previous Jobs”