Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Marmot »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:05 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:02 pm
colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:01 pmThere's been other, more drive-by-y votes that haven't gotten attention.
Which ones?
I'll try to look. Unfortunately it's tough to search them unless they said the magic word.
They are now part of the vote tags.

Search away my friend.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Post by rundontwalk »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:06 pm I still think iron dwarf is a civ for stating four scum reads at once with no civ reads to balance it. That is a confident as fuck scum move if so and I don't think he is that *ahem* #ballstothewall.

I feel like RDW was drunk posting before. He slid down my rainbow but I'm not too certain.

Would still like to see quin lynched as the priority. I don't feel like throwing away day 1 is a good idea. Nutella has earned a stay of execution. Quin hasn't.
I wasn't drunk tho I might be tonight/tomorrow/Sunday
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedRimmyJay I have a question for you?

How much wood would speedchuck chuck if speedchuck could cuck Sig?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:06 pm I still think iron dwarf is a civ for stating four scum reads at once with no civ reads to balance it. That is a confident as fuck scum move if so and I don't think he is that *ahem* #ballstothewall.

I feel like RDW was drunk posting before. He slid down my rainbow but I'm not too certain.

Would still like to see quin lynched as the priority. I don't feel like throwing away day 1 is a good idea. Nutella has earned a stay of execution. Quin hasn't.
I wasn't drunk tho I might be tonight/tomorrow/Sunday
Okay so you're a red skittle then.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

gwilikers6 I was reading How to Play Mafia by Jagged James Jay and in the section labelled "gwilikers6" there was an interesting section regarding scum tells.

"As scum gwilikers6 tries hard to maintain his civ meta of supatowning but often burns out quickly and relies on complaining about the challenges of the game and fades into the background."

This describes you here no?
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

My thinking gwilikers is scum is just a gut read thing, but he did get rather excited when I said I knew what JJJ did last night.

It makes u think
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:14 pm JaggedRimmyJay I have a question for you?

How much wood would speedchuck chuck if speedchuck could cuck Sig?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] here's what I found, all from D2. Kites is probably the best example, the other two aren't really drive by in the sense that it was their only post for a while, but they are unconnected to their surrounding posts.

(To be clear I don't find any of these particularly pingy in and of themselves. Just that they struck me as relatively similar behavior to my vote without getting called out by Marmot.)
Kites wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:41 am JJJ and nutella I’ll answer you both later, I’m on mobile and in school at the moment

anyways
VOTE COLONIALBOB
Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:18 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:18 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:20 pm @JaggedJimmyJay here's what I found, all from D2. Kites is probably the best example, the other two aren't really drive by in the sense that it was their only post for a while, but they are unconnected to their surrounding posts.

(To be clear I don't find any of these particularly pingy in and of themselves. Just that they struck me as relatively similar behavior to my vote without getting called out by Marmot.)
Kites wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:41 am JJJ and nutella I’ll answer you both later, I’m on mobile and in school at the moment

anyways
VOTE COLONIALBOB
Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:18 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:18 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine
Mine wasn't even a real vote lol. I was just teasing Sig a bit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So many people online so little posting.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:09 pm Colonalbon would you do me the honour of analysing spirityo? I have concerns about that boy and they are unrelated to this silliness about a ring.
Lot of town or lean town reads. Very few negative emotions. Calls out Quin after others did, then votes Sig out of nowhere. See no reason to read as town.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:50 pm And deadline is tonight, huh? I'm going for a

[VOTE: Iron_Dwarf] aubergine

to put myself on the board. Unsure how busy I'll be this evening.

I don't think I've actually SEEN a case on Iron dwarf yet, but considering that I got around to replacing into this game when it had 10 hours left in the game and I was heading to the gym, I don't think I'm going to have time to develop a full readlist.
You put yourself on the board by voting on a prominent wagon? Why? What don't you like about him?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:09 pm Colonalbon would you do me the honour of analysing spirityo? I have concerns about that boy and they are unrelated to this silliness about a ring.
Lot of town or lean town reads. Very few negative emotions. Calls out Quin after others did, then votes Sig out of nowhere. See no reason to read as town.
Well met good sir.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:28 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:50 pm And deadline is tonight, huh? I'm going for a

I don't think I've actually SEEN a case on Iron dwarf yet, but considering that I got around to replacing into this game when it had 10 hours left in the game and I was heading to the gym, I don't think I'm going to have time to develop a full readlist.
You put yourself on the board by voting on a prominent wagon? Why? What don't you like about him?
Dunya would be spinning in her pod.
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:18 pm gwilikers6 I was reading How to Play Mafia by Jagged James Jay and in the section labelled "gwilikers6" there was an interesting section regarding scum tells.

"As scum gwilikers6 tries hard to maintain his civ meta of supatowning but often burns out quickly and relies on complaining about the challenges of the game and fades into the background."

That’s like the opposite of my scum meta. I much prefer being scum cuz I’m better at it and don’t lose interest as quickly.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:52 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:06 amI'm a tracker, and I am Civ, and I intend to bring good results to the thread which will catch baddies. I'm hoping one of our docs out there will appreciate that and think of me. All Pegasus Knights, and the Shaman, need protection.

And yeah, by the way, Marmot, what the hell? Some of us info types are hoping that protection will allow us to contribute a few free baddies to the noose... we don't need some showboater getting everyone to target him! Is that your big idea? Draw all the protections so you can kill who you like?

Anyway, that's a tangent. Mac, if I had found out about a BTSC baddie team before the draft, I would have been in there as soon as a chat link was PMed. Then I would have been less clueless at the draft. There wouldn't have been a post saying "Did Long Con just log off without choosing the next player?" or whatever.

I'm a Pegasus Knight, and we are not a role you just go ahead and lynch. We will produce. We will police this thread and come together to slay any infidel who dares to be Mafia. Don't lynch me, and leave my sisters alone too.
It's posts like this..... Just like.... So much effort to emphasize that he is a pegasus knight and his role is important and that he should get a protection used on him because of how important he is. It's just so insistent that it feels fake.
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:52 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 pmHey that's me and I resent the assumption :disappoint:
Ah, heh heh, I hadn't realized it was you, Pegasister, when I said that silly thing. I have since quietly disassociated myself from that theory altogether. :srsnod:
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 pm Hi, I'm ten pages behind right now, and I don't know if I'll be reading them or not. I don't want my Pegasister to be lynched... as of ten pages ago, I felt like she was being railroaded by a few aggressive, high-posting players, and I am not that surprised to see the tally in the state that it's currently in for her.
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 pm OhhhhhhHHHHHHHH but he's my OTHER Pegasister! Gah!
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:48 pm [VOTE: Quin] aubergine

Pegasister :hugs:
And then he has this whole thing where he doesn't want to lynch Nutella or rabbit because of their relationship to his role, culminating in his quin vote to save Nutella, I think his day one actions show a disproportionate amount of effort being put into saving his pegasiblings compared to the amount of effort he put into steering the day one towards a scum lynch
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 am Oh you meant my vote, not some night power thing... I voted to save my Pegasister nutella. She's town, and she's not up for lynch. I thought I was going to have to vote Epi, but then the Quin vote became the only way. PLUS several people have stated that your ISO is "full of fluff", and that doesn't sound good. What's up with that?
this is actually the first time long con says anything regarding nutella's actual alignment, instead of her role as a pegasus rider, and it's way after the actual lynch took place. He says he town reads her, and gives an after-the-fact half-hearted reason for why he voted for Quin, which is not representative of any of his previous posts
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:37 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:35 pm wait is sloonei even playing
:rolleyes: So easy to fake...
this was the only other post where he even mentioned Quin prior to voting for him
I don't think his TMI style posts are alignment indicative. The decision to roleplay that sort of thing isn't more likely to come from scum than town.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

gwilikers6 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:18 pm gwilikers6 I was reading How to Play Mafia by Jagged James Jay and in the section labelled "gwilikers6" there was an interesting section regarding scum tells.

That’s like the opposite of my scum meta. I much prefer being scum cuz I’m better at it and don’t lose interest as quickly.
Food for thought.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:55 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:53 pm Roygbiv
Are your reads in a state of constant quantum fluctuation?
There's scum among IronDwarf/gwilikers/dr/kites

I think y'all are overlooking gwilikers. Would town gwilikers be so so invested?
I don't see an explanation for this opinion in your posts. Can you elaborate?
ImageImageImageImage
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Quin wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:36 pm

I think y'all are overlooking gwilikers. Would town gwilikers be so so invested?
Instinct mostly.

I am a lion and the scum are baby gazelles.

Those are the people who strike me as most scummy reading their posts. Like where is Kites? Doctor Dragon got really bothered by MacDougall the way scum would. Like you can call me scum all day long and I will laugh in your face cause you're wrong and I'm right
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

I just checked and I’ve only been scum 5 times, the last time was 6 years ago. O.o
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:40 pmLike you can call me scum all day long and I will laugh in your face cause you're wrong and I'm right
I've missed this beautiful nonsense in my mafia. XD
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Oh never mind I forgot one last summer on the PWYW forum.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

gwilikers6 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:41 pm I just checked and I’ve only been scum 5 times, the last time was 6 years ago. O.o
If JJJ doesn't jump at this fallacy he is scum too
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 pm
gwilikers6 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:41 pm I just checked and I’ve only been scum 5 times, the last time was 6 years ago. O.o
Please explain how this is a fallacy. I’m not town because I haven’t been scum in a long time. I’m town because that’s what I was assigned.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:40 pm

Instinct mostly.

Those are the people who strike me as most scummy reading their posts. Like where is Kites? Doctor Dragon got really bothered by MacDougall the way scum would. Like you can call me scum all day long and I will laugh in your face cause you're wrong and I'm right
Disagree with DDL. He gets emotional in arguments as a civilian. I've gone back and forth with him in enough games to know this. I don't know if it's also scum indicative. I've not played with him in that alignment.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

What fallacy? Gwilikers didn't claim that he couldn't be mafia just because he hasn't been in a while, he was just stating it

...ninja'd
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also wait rdw did you mean DDL when you said "dr" in that one post? I'm so confused I assumed it was either Dr. White or DrWilgy but your response implies DDL
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 pm also wait rdw did you mean DDL when you said "dr" in that one post? I'm so confused I assumed it was either Dr. White or DrWilgy but your response implies DDL
I thought it was Doctor Dragon Fluff or something
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

"The passage of time" is my favorite logical fallacy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:48 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 pm also wait rdw did you mean DDL when you said "dr" in that one post? I'm so confused I assumed it was either Dr. White or DrWilgy but your response implies DDL
It's Dragon Dick Luffy.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 292

Post by speedchuck »

Quin wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:28 pm

"I don't think I've actually SEEN a case on Iron dwarf yet"

I don't dislike anyone at the moment. I just have reasons to townread the other wagons at the time. And there's a new one on some Dr. White? Yeah, haven't seen him yet either. Didn't know he existed.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:48 pm
It's Dragon Dick Luffy.
Porn Names Mafia [Full Game]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:42 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:40 pmLike you can call me scum all day long and I will laugh in your face cause you're wrong and I'm right
:haha:

screw MacD, rundontwalk is my son.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:50 pm
It's Dragon Dick Luffy.
Do one for me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

It's Dragon Dick Luffy.
I'm.......in.......
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:49 pmAnd there's a new one on some Dr. White? Yeah, haven't seen him yet either. Didn't know he existed.
Here, have a case

This is still my preferred lynch. I recognize that some of this stuff might look like Day 1 caliber accusations, but that's pretty much where we are after the no lynch.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

AUBERGINE

[3] colonialbob - Marmot, Kites, TonyStarkPrime
[2] Iron_Dwarf - speedchuck, gwilikers6
[1] Dragon D. Luffy - rundontwalk
[1] nutella - Quin
[1] Marmot - sig
[1] Kenway - colonialbob
[2] rundontwalk - Iron_Dwarf, Epignosis
[1] dunya - DrWilgy
[1] Long Con - Dragon D. Luffy
[4] Dr. White - JaggedJimmyJay, MacDougall, ColinIsCool, nutella
[1] sig - sprityo

No vote: Dr. White, Epignosis, Kenway, Kylemii, lapluie, Long Con

DEADLINE IS EXACTLY FOUR HOURS FROM THE TIME OF THIS POST
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Like, apparently one of the host posts said they were giving me time to catch up when they locked the topic or something. Wish I'd known that at the time. I might have read something.

Who should I be suspecting, [mention]Quin[/mention]?

Because I'm sitting with about 4 townreads atm.

linki: Cool, I'll look at that case. 4 hours gives me time.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

It's Dragon Dick Luffy.
Porn Names Mafia, Tentacle Fetish Mafia...2018 is going to be a great year.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sorry forgot to remove epi from the not-voting list when adding his vote
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Instinct mostly.

I remember the last time I heard you said this line. You were scum.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:53 pm sorry forgot to remove epi from the not-voting list when adding his vote
He would be more useful not voting than voting for me
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Instinct mostly.

I remember the last time I heard you said this line. You were scum.
I don't remember what game I first coined that brilliant, subtle turn-of-phrase.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:53 pm Like, apparently one of the host posts said they were giving me time to catch up when they locked the topic or something. Wish I'd known that at the time. I might have read something.

Who should I be suspecting, Quin?

Because I'm sitting with about 4 townreads atm.

linki: Cool, I'll look at that case. 4 hours gives me time.
I suspect nutella and lapluie. Your predecessor to a lesser degree as well. nutella threw a bad case at me and I'm not happy with anything she's said about it. I've had a back and forth with her in my posts you can read. lapluie isn't here, a stark comparison to her MK performance. She's also using her confusion with the setup and pace of this game as a crutch.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:42 pm
:haha:

screw MacD, rundontwalk is my son.
Why not both

:shifty: :shifty:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:55 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 pm I remember the last time I heard you said this line. You were scum.
I don't remember what game I first coined that brilliant, subtle turn-of-phrase.
You were scum in that one too I'm sure.

Your tells are so easy to spot. I thought mafia was supposed to be hard.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If not Dr. White I think my next lynch would be lapluie.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:57 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 pm I remember the last time I heard you said this line. You were scum.

I'm town so apparently it is hard for you
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:59 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:57 pm

I'm town so apparently it is hard for you
That's not what you told me in BTSC. >:[

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”