Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Night 15

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:02 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:00 pm Holding an AMA for myself because I love attention. I’ll answer anything to the best of my ability, so shoot
Make an argument for Epignosis being bad.

That's not a question, sorry.
I instead have an argument for why he’s good.

I mean, I don’t wanna blow up his spot, but I think Epi has a good role and I want him to stay around to use it again.

Would that suffice?
no
I’m gonna need to take my special goggles off then, because looking at the roles that haven’t been claimed, I’m having a hard time finding what is most definitely Epi’s role as a bad one.

But ok.

Epi is a creature of habit and has been doing all these reads as a way to seem engaged- he wouldn’t be a Strex, with his calling out of LoRab (she was pissed about it on that day too, so if that was a bus, then dammmmn son).

So it mean he’s probably an Even if bad. Ima do a quick ISO..

Okay that wasn’t that quick. And it’s impossible to search for “LC” in his post history since LC is only 2 letters.

But.

He has these shortlists as the game goes on- it seems very fluid and organic. Nutella makes the short as the list is whittled down from 7 people to 2, and then it stalls on DDL for a time, but he then switches to voting for nutella on D7. It could be said that the entire time nutella is on the short list, he says things like ‘she could be bad, I have no reason to view her as civ’ while laying off voting there. It’s a good baddie perspective to keep your options open but to leave evidence of suspicion in the case that your teammate dies. Just on his nutella sus alone, it can be construed as appearing like a hunter while not at all. Epi’s good at that.

I’ll think more about this, I’m just having trouble seeing how his role is at all useful in mafia hands
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

is boom a baddie
or is he just obstuse, bro?
can't tell. o- o- well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:00 pm Holding an AMA for myself because I love attention. I’ll answer anything to the best of my ability, so shoot
For POE purposes why shouldn't we just lynch you first, because we'll have an answer today instead of after two days?
Because. The same reason Sloonei wanted to hold off on his lynch for that day.

As well as I feel like we haven’t progressed anywhere since D13. We didn’t learn anything via Pika 2.0 with the sprityo lynch, and Sloonei shouldn’t be lynched. It should have been Kyle yesterday and the day before, and I’m just on the end of a stick here.

I stand by my word: if we lynch Kyle and he isn’t bad, kill me next. Because when I’m mislynched, we still have to sit through 2 more lynches to get him, and id like to think I look more civ than him.

What would be my end goal there if I were bad? Buying myself 3 cycles only buys myself 3 cycles. That’s asinine.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:43 pm is boom a baddie
or is he just obstuse, bro?
can't tell. o- o- well.
I don’t like his non-implicating vote yesterday. He could have tied it up, but he didn’t. And now he’s pushing some lame reasoning as to why I’m bad. No bueno

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ISOing Epi again:
Epi wrote:Dom, you amuse me. You and DH and S~V~S are here expecting stuff from 2015. I'm a better player, I think, because I've played a lot and clashed with other cultures. That's a good thing.

Getting suspected because I'm not pointing out punctuation errors or refusing to put up with people dismissing my arguments when I could be doing stuff in another game?

You can remain in 2014 if you wish. I've moved on. I've tried to become a better Mafia player over the years. Newcomers have helped me up my game. I'm grateful for them. In this Game of Champions, I am going to show my stuff
Epi wrote:Accusing people is fine, but I have found more success working out who civilians are and then going from there. It creates a tiny box that mafia have to huddle against one another, one that gets smaller with each passing Day.

It is a perfect method? You know the answer to that.

Will I abuse that when I am bad? You know the answer to that too.

Are people going to accuse me of being bad with the people I am defending? I don't care.

Try doing it yourself sometime and see if your results improve.
very even-keeled, logical approach. This whole approach seems extremely political and is laid out on D2 before he gets too much heat. By proposing this philosophy, he looks diplomatic and is seen as the good guy with much smarts. This is also how Hitler came into power. Or something like that. Not saying Epi’s Hitler- he doesn’t have the same mustache.

SVS also calls out Epi on D3 that this philosophy ‘doesn’t sound like the Epi I know’. I mean, listen to this gem:
SVS wrote:I still have the squidgies about him...Part of my issue with Nutella was that I thought she could be bad with Epi specifically. Not so much speaking for him as bringing a chatroom vibe into the thread. Like I could envisage the conversation, Dom and Epi getting in each others faces out here in the thread, Epi venting about, how dare he, he screwed up MK, etc. I have seen it happen in chatrooms I was in before, where some sort of stress or drama spilled over in some form into the thread, but no one really picked up on it. I am not sure I am explaining this well, but if it has ever happened to you, you know what I mean. Overall her "big picture" still looks baddish to me, even with Epi removed from the equation. But I need to read her again, I would like more than "Baddish Big Picture".
N4 we are almost assured was blocked by Marmot.
Which means N6, SVS is the next target. Best kill someone up in their face. I think the switch/merge helped Epi’s game, if he is bad, because then SVS started tunneling on Bidoof players and Epi, who still has 2 lives, can just sit pretty. He already had a pedigree of lynching Evens, and is a journeyman when it comes to labeling people potentially civ, as his D2 philosophy entails.

This comes after sprityo is killed N8:
Epi wrote:The value in killing him is in the removal of a "confirmed" (I use that term loosely) civilian voice. Nobody was ever going to lynch sprityo, so it doesn't surprise me to see him killed eventually, but not early. That's all I mean.

I think anybody would kill sprityo. It's just good strategy at this stage.
Very political answer. Lays it all out and basically pats himself on the back. He lets DH takes the reigns on saying one of the Bidoofs did it, and let’s everything unfold organically. Because naturally, we’ll be looking to the new peas in the pod.

With my safety goggles off, I think Epi could be playing us all, and using the sprityo kill as a way to frame all original Bidoofs on Pika2. Organically, and not obtrusively.

I feel stronger towards Kyle still, but see a definite possibility (should my assumption of Epi’s role be wrong) where Epi is the even that killed sprityo. I would definitely look to him before Sloonei or SD at this point.

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 9

Post by Scotty »

D9:
Boomslang wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:50 am Obviously, I don't like anyone voting me for joining a train on a reasonable case. Cbob, that means you. Scotty has been supertown this whole game, can't get that mad at him for complaining about my low engagement recently. Trying to get caught up, but also going out of town again this weekend :/
Why should he be judged for joining a train? Also, I’ve been supatowning this whole game. But don’t worry, you avoided both trains yesterday, and I’m suddenly not a supatown at all in your eyes.

Oh, here’s something funny.

Guess who didn’t post at all on N10? :ponder:
Guess who didn’t “show up” to kill someone N10? :ponder:

:haha:

Awful coincidences, don’t you think?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I can find no instances in Boom’s ISO where he has supported finding the Pika2 killer, even though it’s close to an inevitability at this point. I’m not even talking about saying he didnt want to focus on just that angle- he completely avoids it.

Guys, I #caughtheem

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

Part II

The following only applies if we assume that a) No mafia member had the ability to kill on a tribe he or she was not on, and b) No mafia member, intentionally or inadvertently, killed one of their own. If either of these are true, especially the former, then all of this can go out the window.

Pikachu:

colonialbob
Dragon D Luffy - Killed Night 14 by the Evens, so his first life was not Even.
Dharmahelper
dom
Epignosis
Long Con - Evil Even
nutella - Evil Even
Quin - Killed Night 12 by the Evens, so his first life was not Even.
speedchuck
sprityo
S~V~S - Killed Night 6 by the Evens, so her first life was not Even.

Cerberus:

Boomslang
DrWilgy - Strex
insertnamehere
JackofHearts2005
Kylemii
LoRab - Strex
Marmot - Strex
Ninja
Scotty - Killed Night 2 by Strex, so his first life was not Strex.
sig
Sloonei
Spacedaisy

Strex conducted no kills against Pikachu until Jack, but the kill could have been submitted before the switch, and Wilgy and Marmot were both switched over with Jack. This somewhat implies that all of Strex was on Cerberus from the beginning.

If that's true, then it means Strex had no idea what was going on in Pikachu before Day 8. :ponder:

The Evil Evens killed people on both tribes. Scotty was killed Night 2, which implies that at least one Evil Even is among the original Cerberus population. That's Boomslang, insertnamehere, Kylemii, Scotty, Sloonei, and Spacedaisy.

Scotty was killed by a Cerberus Evil Even Night 2. That would mean Scotty did not come to Pikachu and kill sprityo. Scotty and Sloonei both argued over which Strex members to kill first.

This clears Scotty, and he should not be lynched today (unless you believe he turned or is a malevolent independent). I note that at this moment, both S~V~S and Kylemii are parked on Scotty.

Sloonei's first role was one that could steal powers and use them on other people, and there was no limit on how many times he could use the ability. If you believe Sloonei is an Evil Even, then it means he could have eventually copied LC and nutella's very powerful roles multiple times and caused wicked chaos. I understand Sloonei was on a different tribe than both of them and this opportunity never presented itself, but all that would have had to have happened was Lorab pushing the button Night 1, potentially putting Sloonei in the same tribe as Long Con and nutella, and he would have had a field day copying their vote manipulations and fake revelations.

I have a hard damn time believing that role existed on a team with Long Con and nutella. A hard damn time. Unless you believe he turned or is a malevolent independent, Sloonei should not be lynched today. I'm marking Sloonei off the list.

That leaves Kylemii and Spacedaisy, neither of whom voted for sig Day 6 when sig was tied up for Long Con on the other tribe. :ponder:

This will require further investigation.

Pikachu 2:

Epignosis
Kylemii
Scotty
Sloonei
Spacedaisy

Cerberus 2:

Boomslang
colonialbob
dom
Dragon D. Luffy
insertnamehere
Quin
S~V~S

If you believe that Strex was limited to Cerberus until Day 8, then there is less reason to suspect those who migrated from Pikachu to Cerberus. That would be colonialbob, Dom, DDL, Quin, and S~V~S. If I had to name one of these as Strex, it would be colonialbob for the same reasons I gave Day 13 in my big damn post. Boomslang and insertnamehere remain secondary suspects at this time.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, Scotty and Sloonei are being cleared from Strex due to pressure/voting, correct?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:31 pm Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, Scotty and Sloonei are being cleared from Strex due to pressure/voting, correct?
Unless either turned, yes. That's pretty much it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epi wrote:Scotty - Killed Night 2 by Strex, so his first life was not Strex.
Come again?

Right, well the argument that SVS is making is that I switched into Evens and led the lynch of sig on day 5 and that’s why she’s voting me. If it weren’t for the fact that a) I didn’t actually lead the lynch on sig and b) she just finds my tone disengenuous, I shouldn’t have votes at all. Kyle’s just voting me because he’s trying to save himself and knows I’m the next scapegoat.

And I’m not on Strex because why on earth would I campaign to get LoRab lynched so early? I was looking back and I even said on the Day 5 lynch that I would prefer to lynch LoRab over sig. But that’s fine.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I meant Even. I had written Strex so many times in that spot.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

What do people think of my Boomslang revelation?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

Wow, and you call ME tinfoil, Epi, lol.

I don't see how anyone can be cleared by being NKed in a game with two lives, possible target switching roles, possible post death alignment switches and an Even team featuring a guy who killed himself for cred. In a game Epi hosted, iirc.

Epi said this re Sloonei:
Sloonei's first role was one that could steal powers and use them on other people, and there was no limit on how many times he could use the ability. If you believe Sloonei is an Evil Even, then it means he could have eventually copied LC and nutella's very powerful roles multiple times and caused wicked chaos. I understand Sloonei was on a different tribe than both of them and this opportunity never presented itself, but all that would have had to have happened was Lorab pushing the button Night 1, potentially putting Sloonei in the same tribe as Long Con and nutella, and he would have had a field day copying their vote manipulations and fake revelations.
Nope, I fully believe he used his powers for good. I saw his role, some, um, things, made sense to me that had not before.

I don't think being NKed clears Scotty. I think he fits two sets of criteria, so I voted for him. :noble:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:59 pm Wow, and you call ME tinfoil, Epi, lol.

I don't see how anyone can be cleared by being NKed in a game with two lives, possible target switching roles, possible post death alignment switches and an Even team featuring a guy who killed himself for cred. In a game Epi hosted, iirc.

Nope, I fully believe he used his powers for good. I saw his role, some, um, things, made sense to me that had not before.

I don't think being NKed clears Scotty. I think he fits two sets of criteria, so I voted for him. :noble:
hi

If you’d take a break from conducting, can you tell me what you think of Boomslang?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

N10:
Golden wrote:As it happened, they never showed up at all.
Sloonei brought it up before and I dismissed it because [reasons] but Golden does like to hint in his host posts. We originally were like “Awwww it’s Wilgy because Wilgy wasn’t around” but Wilgy wasn’t an even killer (we assume).

And there aint no way in hell that I would have purposely withheld a kill in mid game. Boomslang was the only person without a post on N10. You tell me a better explanation for that.

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I mean, I don’t wanna blow up his spot, but I think Epi has a good role and I want him to stay around to use it again.

Would that suffice?
Epi is the haiku dude.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Unless that's the role you're referring to if so nvm
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I wanna lynch someone with two lives. I'm starting to be scared of the idea of scum getting with 2 lives to the endgame.

Right now those include Daisy, Booms, Kyle, Epi and INH.

I don't wanna lynch Daisy and probably not Epi but the other three are fair game.

Out of these three Kyle is the one I've felt the least good about. I thought his activity story felt genuine but who cares? Mafia goes inactive then starts caring too. Besides there is the Sprityo PoE thingy.

[VOTE: Kylemii] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:59 pm Wow, and you call ME tinfoil, Epi, lol.

I don't understand how anything I've put forward is "tinfoil."

I did not clear anyone without caveat, and I certainly didn't clear anyone solely on the basis of being Night killed. I think you are misunderstanding the purpose of my bringing that up:

There were two Evens on Pikachu at least. There had to be one on Cerberus for Scotty to die (again, assuming no mafia could kill on another tribe). Scotty did not kill himself, did he?

If that's true, then an Even on Cerberus killed Scotty, and that unknown Even had to be transported to Pikachu to snuff sprityo. Unless you believe Scotty turned, which apparently you do, then Scotty is cleared- at least enough for me to refrain from voting for him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm N10:
Golden wrote:As it happened, they never showed up at all.
Sloonei brought it up before and I dismissed it because [reasons] but Golden does like to hint in his host posts. We originally were like “Awwww it’s Wilgy because Wilgy wasn’t around” but Wilgy wasn’t an even killer (we assume).

And there aint no way in hell that I would have purposely withheld a kill in mid game. Boomslang was the only person without a post on N10. You tell me a better explanation for that.
Nor would I.

If Boomslang is Even, then it means were have four Evens, given that somebody had to snuff sprityo (again, making the usual assumptions), and since odd kills are still going on, it likely means there's one more Strex out there. So I dig it.

I remembered this:
juliets wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:43 pm Night will end at approximately 5:58 pm eastern standard time today which means pms are due in to me and Golden by 3:58 pm eastern standard time. Also please remember this rule:

4) You may not target someone on two consecutive nights unless your role says otherwise. Some roles will have their targets randomised if you do not send a PM, so if you want to make a tactical choice not to use your night power, please PM the host to check first. All targeting roles need to send a PM to both golden and juliets at least two hours before deadline.

I really don't want to be running randomizations and I know you probably don't want your abilities randomized so please get those pms in on time. Thanks in advance and let us know if you have any questions.
This implies that people were not sending in their shit when they were supposed to. That was Night 3 though.

Furthermore, if no kill took place because of inactivity, it means kill targets aren't randomly assigned.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sorry if I'm being stupid but

How are we sure which kills were made by Evens/Strex?

Did we ever confirm the theory that evens kill on even nights?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Would that suffice?
Epi is the haiku dude.
Day 4:
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:35 pm Life- a shit sandwich
The more bread you have on hand,
The less shit you eat

Day 12:
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:03 pm DharmaHelper died
He was David Lynch two times
And yet was not lynched
I have spoken in verse twice.

The rules don't say anything about self-targeting that I have seen.

DharmaHelper was all up on my ass roundabout Day 9.

I wasn't speaking in verse at any point around that time.

Go on and marinate on that for a while.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:29 pm Sorry if I'm being stupid but

Marmot was the blizzard guy that stopped all Night actions and presumably the Night 4 kill. Presumably Marmot would not prevent his own team's kill, since they were out for blood.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:31 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Would that suffice?
Epi is the haiku dude.
Day 4:
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:35 pm Life- a shit sandwich
The more bread you have on hand,
The less shit you eat

Day 12:
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:03 pm DharmaHelper died
He was David Lynch two times
And yet was not lynched
I have spoken in verse twice.

The rules don't say anything about self-targeting that I have seen.

DharmaHelper was all up on my ass roundabout Day 9.

I wasn't speaking in verse at any point around that time.

Go on and marinate on that for a while.
Don't do this to me Epi.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:33 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:29 pm Sorry if I'm being stupid but

Marmot was the blizzard guy that stopped all Night actions and presumably the Night 4 kill. Presumably Marmot would not prevent his own team's kill, since they were out for blood.
Fine.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 15

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:02 pm I think lynching Sloonei right now is a bad move.
Why "right now"?

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:03 pm My suspicion of Sloonei has increased, but not to the extent that I would consider voting him today. Continuing to pound Strex (which may not exist anymore) is something a potentially remaining Even could do to stay...how do you say..."engaged." That's just not enough for me to vote for Sloonei today, and we have the luxury of giving him time to clear his name from being an Evil Even.

Now to consider where my vote will go.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

So the main reason I'm scared about 2-life mafiosos is that I'm running endgame scenarios and they usually end with "auto-lose" when scum has two lives.

Granted there is a good timing to start embargoing people with two lives and might not be now.

But I'd like to keep the number of people with that status below 50% thank you very much.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:37 pm Don't do this to me Epi.
Everybody is on the poll today (which still says Night 15).

Everybody was on the poll Day 15.

Lots of people were off the poll Day 14.

I can't really tell with Day 13 without spending more time on this than I care to.

Quin was killed Night 12.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:51 pmKyle’s just voting me because he’s trying to save himself and knows I’m the next scapegoat.
???

I'm voting for you because you're the most likely player to have killed sprityo over the other 3 possibilities.

I'm also... not trying to save myself. if I have to be lynched to prove your guilt then I can accept that
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

uh.... what is The Math. Has anyone done The Math recently
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:51 pmKyle’s just voting me because he’s trying to save himself and knows I’m the next scapegoat.
???

I'm voting for you because you're the most likely player to have killed sprityo over the other 3 possibilities.

I'm also... not trying to save myself. if I have to be lynched to prove your guilt then I can accept that
Please explain to me how Scotty is the most likely person to have killed sprityo. What qualifies him for this achievement?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:44 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:37 pm Don't do this to me Epi.
Everybody is on the poll today (which still says Night 15).

Everybody was on the poll Day 15.

Lots of people were off the poll Day 14.

I can't really tell with Day 13 without spending more time on this than I care to.

Quin was killed Night 12.
Fine I give you, my role fishing is lazy and sloppy.

Meh.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

???

Sounds good! :beer:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Also my perception of time is weird in this game because some stuff liuterally happened over a month ago.

This won't beat CC123 in length but it will come close.

Unless we strike gold and wipe mafia out with lots of civs left.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Remind me- was there not a time where Speedchuck was removed from the poll after tribe swap? Am I just misremembering?

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Still doesn't explain who haikudude is tho. And DH is dead.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Well since you've just role hinted against it it has to be Dom.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Which explains why I never got haiku'd tbh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:00 pm Remind me- was there not a time where Speedchuck was removed from the poll after tribe swap? Am I just misremembering?
He was.

I know because I read the entire damn thread recently.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:59 pm Also my perception of time is weird in this game because some stuff liuterally happened over a month ago.

This won't beat CC123 in length but it will come close.

Unless we strike gold and wipe mafia out with lots of civs left.
Workin on it. We obviously have one Strex left and unless jack or somebody was an even (lol) probably another 1 or 2 of them.

I’m most confident right now, in order:
Boom
Kyle
INH

The wildcard being any of the recent peeps in their second roles. That’s a crapshoot as far as I’m concerned

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:02 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:00 pm Remind me- was there not a time where Speedchuck was removed from the poll after tribe swap? Am I just misremembering?
He was.

:ponder:

Yeah, that’s a wildcard. Have we never seen that happen again? Could it have been a random BTS reward? I don’t recall a role reveal giving that. And I don’t think it’s you, Epi. I don’t think it’s Dom, unless his role isn’t really what it says it is

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:53 pm uh.... what is The Math. Has anyone done The Math recently
What does this mean?

It reminds me of “Who is Champ?”

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

???

Today you are willing to accept your place in the lynch line. Yesterday you voted for me "for self-preservation, i guess."
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:04 pm
He was.

Yeah, that’s a wildcard. Have we never seen that happen again? Could it have been a random BTS reward? I don’t recall a role reveal giving that. And I don’t think it’s you, Epi. I don’t think it’s Dom, unless his role isn’t really what it says it is
Once again, I'm a donkey.

Quin was killed and shown to be someone immune to anything except kills. :ponder:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:24 pm
He was.

Quin was killed and shown to be someone immune to anything except kills. :ponder:
Which goes back to "You/Dom have to be haiku/poll remover"

Or

Some role flip has lied to us.

The later opens a huge can of worms since it could be literally anyone.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I mean literally anyone but most likely Quin
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:24 pm
He was.

Which goes back to "You/Dom have to be haiku/poll remover"

Or

Some role flip has lied to us.

The later opens a huge can of worms since it could be literally anyone.
Being off the poll need not be a targeted role ability. It could be an "effect."
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

idk who to
vote for. lol. wat. help.
idk cbob? boomslang?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm
???

Please explain to me how Scotty is the most likely person to have killed sprityo. What qualifies him for this achievement?
already explained this. you were instrumental in lynching Nutella and LC, Sloonei is unlikely to have used his role in a nefarious way, and spacedaisy is less likely to be even by extension. That leaves Scotty
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:08 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm
???

already explained this. you were instrumental in lynching Nutella and LC, Sloonei is unlikely to have used his role in a nefarious way, and spacedaisy is less likely to be even by extension. That leaves Scotty
By extension of what?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”