Moderator: Community Team

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 3]

Post by juliets »

Good morning - Epi why the vote for Kyle?

I've also been thinking about INH but I know he's been involved in the Genius game. He is looking like he did in GOC though - not posting much or actually this is a little worse.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I see Marmot voted Jay - did he say why and I missed it? If not, Marmot why?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Assassination Classroom [NIGHT 2]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

juliets wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 9:36 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 7:25 pm I want to push one of those people who kept flip-flopping wagons on Day 1. Jay, Juliets, Mac and Jack. I already gave my reasons why I think Jay is a civ (which should be taken with ten grains of salt) but the others are a big question mark in my imaginary rainbow.
What do you mean "kept flip flopping wagons"? I made one change, that was it.
Fair enough, it's just that you appear in two of the main wagons.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:01 pm
This is the most obvious fake effort post I have ever seen. None of the points you have raised are logical. It's a huge colourful monstrosity that is designed to make you seem like you are contributing. Your last point is just total speculation for instance.

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
It is total speculation. I didn't do this because I wanted to make a point. I did it to produce data, then analyse whether I could gather anything from that data (not much, I admit). I thought it was a good use of my time since I'm not sure who I want to lynch anymore.

Besides, Sprityo asked for it, and a lot of people said they wanted it implemented in the forum, so I'm not the only one who could use it? And it can be revisited once we get a scum flip and become much more useful.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 7:25 pm I want to push one of those people who kept flip-flopping wagons on Day 1. Jay, Juliets, Mac and Jack. I already gave my reasons why I think Jay is a civ (which should be taken with ten grains of salt) but the others are a big question mark in my imaginary rainbow.
Do you usually decide who to vote for based on emotionless arbitrary calculations with no actual evidence to suggest that the hypothesis is alignment indicative or are you just doing it here because you have no suspects?
I'm an engineer bro. Emotionless arbitrary calculations is how I feed myself.

Now seriously, I see no problem applying hard logic to problems like this just to see what happens.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:05 pm Flip flopping wagons is a town tell not a scum tell btw.
Not necessarily. If one of those wagons was on a baddie, leaving it is a scum tell.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:25 am The mafia team has (presumably):

Killed Dyslexicon
Silenced Scotty
Killed sig
Silenced JJJ

When your team has a mafia silencer, at what point is it optimal to silence one of your own?

Knowing that silenced persons are almost never lynched here, what do you do?
I'd say... not when the person is in danger of being lynched soon, because we aren't THAT merciful. GoC shows a lot of examples of that.

But when the person has just a little suspicion on them and wants to stall... may be a good use of it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine

His reaction to me trying to analyse votes is to smear the whole method... after I mention him in the suspect list.

I mean it's not like I'm trying to invent the wheel this is basic vote analysis only with colors. We do that every game.

Yeah this is OMGUS but fuck it.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I believe at least one of Jack or Mac are definitely bad, after the shitshow they willingly turned the Day 1 lynch into. [VOTE: Macdougal] aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Hey [mention]Quin[/mention] why does the poll lack an end time?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:32 am Hey @Quin why does the poll lack an end time?
Ehh... I must have forgot to set an end for it. I'll make sure to end it manually come EoD.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:26 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:24 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:55 am
Scotty wrote: Why are you both assuming JJJ is silenced? He hasn’t voted yet.
What does that have to do with anything?
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:18 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:51 am Why are you both assuming JJJ is silenced? He hasn’t voted yet.
I wasn't assuming shit. I was just answering his question.

What was life like as a silenced person? I presume it was lonely and confronting.
God, being in a room with just you two is like discussing makeup application with a coupla Brooklyn construction workers
Being in conversation with you is what I imagine communicating with a sentient broom would be like.
Ok I gotta admit that made me bristle with laughter
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

That both DDL and LC came to the same conclusion about Mac at the same time or it’s purelt coincidence.

I’m assuming the former but if things go awry I’m keeping this saved in memory
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Scotty wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:12 am That both DDL and LC came to the same conclusion about Mac at the same time or it’s purelt coincidence.

I’m assuming the former but if things go awry I’m keeping this saved in memory
Well there was a 2 minute difference maybe he read my post and thought "oh yeah I wanna put my vote there too".
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The Day 2 lynch was calm, controlled, and featured very little vote motion.

A civilian was still lynched.

I don’t understand why the events of Day 1 are being viewed as more suspicious. That’s backwards.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have no interest in voting for either Mac or DDL.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever under lynch pressure: loud, engaged, angry

novaselinenever since: *crickets*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:10 am The Day 2 lynch was calm, controlled, and featured very little vote motion.

I don’t understand why the events of Day 1 are being viewed as more suspicious. That’s backwards.
It's more like there is more data in the day 1 lynch than in day 2.

People changing back and forth from lynches tells more about them than everyone collectively voting the low posters.

Sure, the people voting for the low posters are really suspicious, but there is a whole lot less meat for us to look at.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:45 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:10 am The Day 2 lynch was calm, controlled, and featured very little vote motion.

People changing back and forth from lynches tells more about them than everyone collectively voting the low posters.

Sure, the people voting for the low posters are really suspicious, but there is a whole lot less meat for us to look at.
Why are the people voting for the low poster "really suspicious"? You played GOC - remember the low posting there from INH, Lorab, Dr. Wilgy, Marmot, and Boomslang? All were mafia. I learned there that there really is some truth to the low poster=sometimes a mafia tell.

I am not sure who I want to vote for today but I'm not feeling a DDL vote. I don't feel a Mac vote either. I'm going to take a look at sprityo, nova, Marmot and maybe INH.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:55 am

Why are the people voting for the low poster "really suspicious"? You played GOC - remember the low posting there from INH, Lorab, Dr. Wilgy, Marmot, and Boomslang? All were mafia. I learned there that there really is some truth to the low poster=sometimes a mafia tell.

I am not sure who I want to vote for today but I'm not feeling a DDL vote. I don't feel a Mac vote either. I'm going to take a look at sprityo, nova, Marmot and maybe INH.
But Avito was a civ. There were 7 people voting for the guy who did nothing. It is a ridiculously easy wagon for a mafioso to jump in.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don’t care that a vote was placed. I care why.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:57 am

But Avito was a civ. There were 7 people voting for the guy who did nothing. It is a ridiculously easy wagon for a mafioso to jump in.
Yes, I understand the result was wrong but his behavior fit a pattern that many times leads to mafia. If I had known he was civ I of course wouldn't have voted him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

juliets I'm not trying to find blame in the civs who thought this was a good idea.

I'm trying to find the baddies who blended with them.

In fact, this wasn't a bad idea. Avito wasn't doing anything. It was a good shot to make. But it's also a good lynch to look at, possibly.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:06 am I don’t care that a vote was placed. I care why.
Make your point. Whose vote is suspicious?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:13 am juliets I'm not trying to find blame in the civs who thought this was a good idea.

I'm trying to find the baddies who blended with them.

In fact, this wasn't a bad idea. Avito wasn't doing anything. It was a good shot to make. But it's also a good lynch to look at, possibly.
Ok I understand, and in fact I agree that some baddies probably joined in. I'll relook at the vote order in fact.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So [mention]Marmot[/mention] can you clue me in as to why you voted for me?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:18 am So @Marmot can you clue me in as to why you voted for me?
Oh, maybe you're silenced...

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 7:23 pm Day 2

Jay - Avito
Sprityo - Penny
Avito - nova
Scotty - ???
juliets - Avito
Epi - nova
Scotty - LC
DDL - nova
wolbre - Avito
Jay - nova
LC - nova
Jay - Avito
nova - Avito
Mac - nova
Marmot - Marmot
Epi - Marmot
Jack - Avito
Kyle - Avito
Avito - nova

Scotty - Avito (unknown time)

Jay
Sprityo
Avito
Scotty
juliets
Epi
Scotty
DDL
wolbre
Jay
LC

Jay
nova

Mac
Marmot
Epi
Jack
Kyle

Avito

Scotty (unknown time)

Note: Scotty's votes are weird because he was silenced. I don't know who his first vote was for (only saw people commenting on it) and I don't know when he changed it to Avito.

Well there are two clear wagons here. nova and Avito. All of the day's focus is on them. Avito was a civ. nova may or may not have been bad. If nova is bad, this is pure gold, otherwise, meh. This was a low activity day, after all.
DDL, is this somehow telling me what order the votes were in? Like who voted Avito 1st, 2cnd, 3rd, etc?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Marmot has changed to Epi now so I think he is signaling us that he is silenced. Why would someone silence Marmot though? He hasn't been talking a lot.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You want a burger, or are you content with that salad?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:27 am

You want a burger, or are you content with that salad?
I'm sorry LC, I don't understand.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Player salad
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:32 am Player salad
I've heard the term but I've never understood what it means. So what does it mean?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also, I have to get ready to go to therapy now, be back later this afternoon.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:45 am
Long Con wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:32 am Player salad
I've heard the term but I've never understood what it means. So what does it mean?
It means you dump a bunch of names in the thread, in order to look like you are looking at a lot of people with good Civ detective work. Baddie busy-work.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Do you usually decide who to vote for based on emotionless arbitrary calculations with no actual evidence to suggest that the hypothesis is alignment indicative or are you just doing it here because you have no suspects?
I like it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:06 pm I'd like to push a wagon against everyone who has posted colourful voter analysis lists. I am sure that there is a correlation between it and being bad.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

While I investigate the Day 2 votes, I want someone to tell me why vote movement is suspicious.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:24 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 7:23 pm Day 2

Jay - Avito
Sprityo - Penny
Avito - nova
Scotty - ???
juliets - Avito
Epi - nova
Scotty - LC
DDL - nova
wolbre - Avito
Jay - nova
LC - nova
Jay - Avito
nova - Avito
Mac - nova
Marmot - Marmot
Epi - Marmot
Jack - Avito
Kyle - Avito
Avito - nova

Scotty - Avito (unknown time)

Jay
Sprityo
Avito
Scotty
juliets
Epi
Scotty
DDL
wolbre
Jay
LC

Jay
nova

Mac
Marmot
Epi
Jack
Kyle

Avito

Scotty (unknown time)

Note: Scotty's votes are weird because he was silenced. I don't know who his first vote was for (only saw people commenting on it) and I don't know when he changed it to Avito.

Well there are two clear wagons here. nova and Avito. All of the day's focus is on them. Avito was a civ. nova may or may not have been bad. If nova is bad, this is pure gold, otherwise, meh. This was a low activity day, after all.
DDL, is this somehow telling me what order the votes were in? Like who voted Avito 1st, 2cnd, 3rd, etc?
Yes.

Excluding Scotty's votes because I can't see when they were made.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Posting this for my own reference instead of using an extra tab for the polls thread:

Avito:
Scotty
Kylemii
wolbre04
juliets
Jackofhearts2005
novaselinenever

Marmot:
Epignosis
Marmot

novaselinenever:
Dragon D. Luffy
MacDougall
Avito
Long Con

Pennywise:
sprityo

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:08 pm While I investigate the Day 2 votes, I want someone to tell me why vote movement is suspicious.
Vote movement alone isn't suspicious, but specific vote changes can be, depending on the alignment of the people being voted for.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Why did Scotty vote for Avito?
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:03 am I will not be voting for Pennywise or Avito on D1. Add Dys to that list if I can’t remember where I played a game with them
Day 1 pass. Cool, fine, me too.

Day 2 mentions of Avito that I can find:

*tumbleweed rolls through thread*

Not great. Talk about it Scotty.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:25 am The mafia team has (presumably):

Killed Dyslexicon
Silenced Scotty
Killed sig
Silenced JJJ

When your team has a mafia silencer, at what point is it optimal to silence one of your own?

Knowing that silenced persons are almost never lynched here, what do you do?
Man, silenced players always get suspicion here. I agree it can be used defensively but it’s a one day trick only.

So....”when you expect them to be lynched.”
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wondered aloud about the ramifications of me being silenced.

I wasn't silenced.

What does this mean to people judging Epignosis?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:32 am
A tough guy I see. Big tough Epi and his big muscles.
I've got one big muscle. That's about it.
Right forearm, I imagine.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:17 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:01 pm
This is the most obvious fake effort post I have ever seen. None of the points you have raised are logical. It's a huge colourful monstrosity that is designed to make you seem like you are contributing. Your last point is just total speculation for instance.

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
It is total speculation. I didn't do this because I wanted to make a point. I did it to produce data, then analyse whether I could gather anything from that data (not much, I admit). I thought it was a good use of my time since I'm not sure who I want to lynch anymore.

Besides, Sprityo asked for it, and a lot of people said they wanted it implemented in the forum, so I'm not the only one who could use it? And it can be revisited once we get a scum flip and become much more useful.
So it’s Sprityo’s fault is it? :ponder:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:30 am I believe at least one of Jack or Mac are definitely bad, after the shitshow they willingly turned the Day 1 lynch into. [VOTE: Macdougal] aubergine
Can you be more specific? I showed up on like page 14 and don’t know what you’re talking about.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con suggested juliets was engaging in player salad, and as I was just looking at Scotty's posts there I saw some juliets stuff. Review:
juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:06 am There are four people I will not vote for today unless I have to save myself or they scum slip: LC because he's died early in two games in a row, sig because he gets mis-lynched so often, Mac because my initial read of him is civ and Epi for the same reason.
Psuedo-salad. At least this instance can be called reads (all civilian reads). The little underlined caveat isn't my favorite thing.
juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 4:01 pm I need to hear more from Avito, Dom, INH, lap, Pennywise and wolbre04. I'm a fan of the theory that mafia lays low - I saw it in spades in GOC - so I could give my vote to someone who has not participated much.
Low-poster salad.
juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:38 pm Lol, it's not often I am called scary!

I'm not digging Avito and Pennywise right now. They both seem like they are laying low and don't have much content unless I missed something important. I need to go back an re-look at DDL's post about them.

I know Dom has also been scarce but he was in GOC too which we just finished and he was civ there so I'm not as worried about him.
Low-poster salad. I appreciate the Dom distinction I suppose.
juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:55 amWhy are the people voting for the low poster "really suspicious"? You played GOC - remember the low posting there from INH, Lorab, Dr. Wilgy, Marmot, and Boomslang? All were mafia. I learned there that there really is some truth to the low poster=sometimes a mafia tell.

I'm going to look at X, Y, Z, and maybe W is the textbook definition of la ensalada.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Mac is good in large part because of the Day 1 "shitshow".

Y'all love to freak the hell out about what you perceive to be hot potatoes, but that shit is called teamwork.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:27 am Marmot has changed to Epi now so I think he is signaling us that he is silenced. Why would someone silence Marmot though? He hasn't been talking a lot.
I think we all know. :nicenod:

[mention]Marmot[/mention]

Return to “Previous Side Missions”