U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 1

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:20 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:17 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:13 pm [VOTE: dunya] aubergine
you're a terrible boyfriend. bye. :p
I have had numerous concerns with your posts since Day 0 and you didn’t address my last concern. :pout:
...which was?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:24 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:12 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:11 pm JaggedJimmyJay, do you think I scumslipped?
I already spoke on that. I can’t easily reference on my phone, refer to my recent ISO.
you said the scumslip was a terrible accusation, but I'm confused why you're asking me to talk about it if you think it's terrible. I explained what I was saying with the post at Kyle's request: I have nothing more to add to that. I don't like being the broken record.
Even terrible accusations can be met with terrible responses. You handled that timidly despite it being the silliest accusation you’ve faced to this point.
your issue is that I was too calm in dismissing the silly accusation that I've somehow scumslipped? (I still don't know how exactly I did)

if I'd reacted over the top and threw shit, would you have believed me to not have scumslipped?

please. i gave it as much attention as it deserved. Kyle asked me to clarify why I said what I did, I clarified. i'm not going to make a huge issue out of something that can be misrepresented because there's no defence against how people can badly interpret something.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Elohcin »

And, I will add.....
Don't let my previous post make you think I will not give it my all. It was my fault for not checking further into the game and reading more about it. I signed up and it is my responsibility now to read and play. I hate when people sign up and don't play. But....If you are going to go after me with reasons you cannot explain....I have no way to defend myself against that, so I just couldn't care less.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] we need one of those classic Realms PGO nights in this game
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 0

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:16 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:15 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:51 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:48 pm because from previous experience, she HAS no reason. I stopped caring to ask games ago.
tell me a game where nutella suspected you without reason?
:haha: :haha: :haha: I can tell you what my kids had for lunch. I can tell you how to get the smell of cat urine out of the carpet. I cannot list specific games where certain incidents occurred. I am sorry. Ask JJJ, I bet he can tell you what games nutella and I were recently in together and then you can go look at those games.
They were on opposing sides in Mountain Mafia.
as far as I can remember I went back and forth on her a couple times in that game with actual reasons and eventually caught her more or less via PoE
it's also a bad example, since eloh was bad in that game. so to take issue with you catching her as scum isn't really an applicable line of defence.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:19 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:17 pm gug i hate being in this situation where the two people i am most likely to vote for are people i will feel reeeealllyy bad for mislynching if they flip civ. I'm hesitant enough about both dunya and eloh that I might just go for marmot since it looks like he's claiming some kind of benefit from it?
Why would you feel more bad about those two in particular?
dunya because when she's civ she is a very valuable one and also because she will inevitably overreact and be extremely upset. eloh because i would like to give her a chance to play a confident civ game since she's been bad a lot lately and just like.... idk if i can articulate this very well but i maybe don't have the best handle on her meta and feel like i would regret jumping headfirst into lynching her d1 without giving her much chance to play and without critically re-evaluating my earlier "hot take" -- this also ties into why I thought Colin's jump onto her as an easy lynch candidate looked sus
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 312
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:20 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:17 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:13 pm [VOTE: dunya] aubergine
you're a terrible boyfriend. bye. :p
I have had numerous concerns with your posts since Day 0 and you didn’t address my last concern. :pout:
...which was?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:24 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:12 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:11 pm JaggedJimmyJay, do you think I scumslipped?
I already spoke on that. I can’t easily reference on my phone, refer to my recent ISO.
you said the scumslip was a terrible accusation, but I'm confused why you're asking me to talk about it if you think it's terrible. I explained what I was saying with the post at Kyle's request: I have nothing more to add to that. I don't like being the broken record.
Even terrible accusations can be met with terrible responses. You handled that timidly despite it being the silliest accusation you’ve faced to this point.
your issue is that I was too calm in dismissing the silly accusation that I've somehow scumslipped? (I still don't know how exactly I did)

if I'd reacted over the top and threw shit, would you have believed me to not have scumslipped?

please. i gave it as much attention as it deserved. Kyle asked me to clarify why I said what I did, I clarified. i'm not going to make a huge issue out of something that can be misrepresented because there's no defence against how people can badly interpret something.
I already said you didn’t scumslip. That doesn’t mean you’re a civilian. I would have expected a stronger reaction to something like that, yes.

Worst thing about phone Mafia is huge quotes like this. Sorry y’all. This drives me nuts when it isn’t me.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:19 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:17 pm gug i hate being in this situation where the two people i am most likely to vote for are people i will feel reeeealllyy bad for mislynching if they flip civ. I'm hesitant enough about both dunya and eloh that I might just go for marmot since it looks like he's claiming some kind of benefit from it?
Why would you feel more bad about those two in particular?
dunya because when she's civ she is a very valuable one and also because she will inevitably overreact and be extremely upset.
lol. :rolleyes:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:27 pm I already said you didn’t scumslip. That doesn’t mean you’re a civilian. I would have expected a stronger reaction to something like that, yes.
sorry i disappointed you then. i think giving a huge overreaction and attention to something so trivial and dumb is silly.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

3.5 hours to lynch? My poll says 12:44am which is 8 hours away. Is something wrong with my poll?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 294
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:58 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:41 am Actually Elohcin was the ISO I was trying to open. Good call. :noble:
Elohcin wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 pm I am not reading 12 pages of Day 0. WTF people.
I'm calling this non-alignment indicative. Indeed, I believe she posted something similar in Mortal Kombat expressly because she knew it was something she'd say as a civilian. I gave her erroneous credit then which I will not do now, but nor will I consider this to be an alarm bell. It is nothing.
Elohcin wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:19 pm
nutella wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:57 pm Hot take Eloh is bad kkbye
Not too sure if I comprehend this post correctly. But if nutella is saying I am bad, I don't care. She always sees me as bad so it means nothing to me.
This I don't like.

First, the uncertain comprehension is hard to take seriously.

nutella, literally: Eloh is bad

Eloh: if nutella is saying I'm bad...

Then the highlighted bit served as my initial ping. Something I associate with mafia-aligned Elohcin is a tendency to discard suspicion leveled upon her given her genuine belief that it is fallacious and should not indicate her alignment (even when in my opinion it really should) -- she engages in caught for the wrong reasons frequently. In this case it's not a clear parallel, because she isn't speaking to the specific reasons for nutella's suspicion. The immediate discard is bothersome though.
Yeah, IF she was calling me bad. "Hot take"? What does that mean? I am old, remember. And yes, nutella often calls me out for no reason at all. Literally....there was NO reason in her post. I think she does it to see if she can stir me up. I was just letting her know she wasn't getting a rise out of me.

You are correct that whether I am bad or good, I mostly believe that what people are calling me bad for is silly. You are also correct that I am not speaking of silly reason this time, of course, because nutella gives no reasons here.
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:48 pm because from previous experience, she HAS no reason. I stopped caring to ask games ago.

I have reasons, they're just hard to articulate. I have this problem often, I'm not so good with describing my thought processes. But based on my experience with you in recent games I'm getting a fishy feeling. You do well as a baddie, like you said you have a great track record, whereas you tend to get lynched as a civ. I have some trepidation that's maybe what's happening here and perhaps putting pressure on you early has put you in a bad spot in which you have no choice but to be defensive and that is what tends to lead to your mislynches, but your aura of confidence is making me wary. Maybe I'll look at some recent civ games of yours to compare :shrug:
"that's maybe what's happening here" - what? I'm living too long as a baddie? :haha: It's Day 1.

I'm not confident. I am apathetic. I thought this was a supposed to be a SMALL game. I didn't think Epi would tell me to sign up for a game with this many players fully knowing I despise them. Lynch me. I don't care. It will free up my time for things I feel are more important and deserve my attention more.
Elo, Mac put a lot of time and effort into this game and I feel like we should respect that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:31 pm 3.5 hours to lynch? My poll says 12:44am which is 8 hours away. Is something wrong with my poll?
yea, mac couldn't fix that. you can go to the op and see the countdown
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 pm "that's maybe what's happening here" - what? I'm living too long as a baddie? :haha: It's Day 1.

I'm not confident. I am apathetic. I thought this was a supposed to be a SMALL game. I didn't think Epi would tell me to sign up for a game with this many players fully knowing I despise them. Lynch me. I don't care. It will free up my time for things I feel are more important and deserve my attention more.
no that part was about you getting lynched as a civ for the wrong reasons

and ok, if you didn't really want to play a huge game then I'd feel less bad I guess
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:23 pm your issue is that I was too calm in dismissing the silly accusation that I've somehow scumslipped? (I still don't know how exactly I did)

eeegghhhh. I have to side with jay here. this response is gross
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:17 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:15 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:51 pm
tell me a game where nutella suspected you without reason?
:haha: :haha: :haha: I can tell you what my kids had for lunch. I can tell you how to get the smell of cat urine out of the carpet. I cannot list specific games where certain incidents occurred. I am sorry. Ask JJJ, I bet he can tell you what games nutella and I were recently in together and then you can go look at those games.
it's just that the way you talked to her, and they way you came up with these reasons...looks like it was with a lot of conviction. I've played with you and her in a few games, and I don't recall any instances where this was an issue (I have a good memory), so it seems a bit over the top.
I just remember getting game-related upset with nutella often because she accuses me of being bad but never has reasons and never gives me anything to defend against if I wanted to. And it was the same here, Day 1. So instead of getting upset, I just let it be. And it still has turned into something big for some reason.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

well I think I have explained my reasoning now and have also backed off and don't want to lynch you. who wants to vote for colin with me

[VOTE: coliniscool] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

if nobody takes me up on that and/or if he doesn't come back to respond in time I will vote for dunya.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:38 pm well I think I have explained my reasoning now and have also backed off and don't want to lynch you. who wants to vote for colin with me

[VOTE: coliniscool] aubergine
What’s your beef?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine

i feel like civ jay would have seen through to civ dunya by now. you're not acting like Jay Seinfeld either, and i'm unimpressed how you've been the sole reason for most of the suspicion surrounding me since day 0. so take this omgu vote and stick it where the sun don't shine. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Epignosis »

Dear Diary,

Before we left this morning, I listened to a speech given by Mr. Cox, a man I'd admired and respected ever since I was a little kid.

He was talking about things like opportunity cost and setting yourself up for long-term success, stuff like that. What stood out to me the most was when he started saying how sometimes people take risks to get what they want, and then go and miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime sure thing.

I tried to share that advice with the guys, and they were saying things like, "Charlie, you're such a jester! Why are you trying to be all serious?"

I mean, I get it. I like to play around and have a good time. But to call me a jester? That's just wrong. I do have a side that thinks deeply about these things, and if given a chance to help good people become even better, I'm the kind of guy who will take it.

XOXO
Charlie
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, well...if I have to vote soon, I guess I do. I am playing a vote on Colin and it has nothing to do with him voting me personally, it has to do with him jumping on what he sees as a potential train without giving any reasons for his vote. Seems opportunistic.

For the record, I think nutella is good. And after reading dunya all day, I think she is good too.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:45 pm [VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine

i feel like civ jay would have seen through to civ dunya by now. you're not acting like Jay Seinfeld either, and i'm unimpressed how you've been the sole reason for most of the suspicion surrounding me since day 0. so take this omgu vote and stick it where the sun don't shine. :p
I am not here to impress you. I am here to vote for suspects.

You don’t suspect me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

oh, and juliets, I do respect Mac and all the work he has put into this game. You are preaching to the choir, babe. I am usually the one preaching that sermon. I will give this game my all. As I said, I should have looked into it further when Epi told em I should sign up. It was my fault. But....I have been back and forth in mafia ALL day, like 8-9 hours.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

I like the cut of Epi's jib.

[VOTE: epi ] aubergine
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:47 pm

You don’t suspect me.
yes i do. as of the second you brought up the bullshit scumslip accusation, i suspect you. it was almost buried away and you wanted to reengage it in the thread even though you think it's a bullshit reason. i'd already replied to it and you made me quote my reply again. you were fishing to bring it into people's minds again and you succeeded. civ jay wouldn't do that about a bullshit theory of a scumslip which he already discredits. i don't believe in your motives.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]dunya[/mention], what have you done that you feel should indicate your civilian alignment?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:50 pm

You don’t suspect me.
yes i do. as of the second you brought up the bullshit scumslip accusation, i suspect you. it was almost buried away and you wanted to reengage it in the thread even though you think it's a bullshit reason. i'd already replied to it and you made me quote my reply again. you were fishing to bring it into people's minds again and you succeeded. civ jay wouldn't do that about a bullshit theory of a scumslip which he already discredits. i don't believe in your motives.
Civilian dunya wouldn’t expect civilian Jay to leave stones unturned just because the thread had moved on.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:52 pm

You don’t suspect me.
Civilian dunya wouldn’t expect civilian Jay to leave stones unturned just because the thread had moved on.
about something you called "terrible" and discredited and accused Golden for. what an important stone that must be.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The notion that I am trying to draw attention to a scumslip while simultaneously shitting in Golden’s Corn Flakes for making the accusation is nonsense.

I don’t feel you responded organically to a stupid accusation, dunya, and so I said that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:51 pm dunya, what have you done that you feel should indicate your civilian alignment?
I've hunted for scum and defended my civ-ness to the best of my ability.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:52 pm

You don’t suspect me.
about something you called "terrible" and discredited and accused Golden for. what an important stone that must be.
You’re talking as though I am casting suspicion on you for slipping when that is literally the opposite of what I’ve done.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:51 pm dunya, what have you done that you feel should indicate your civilian alignment?
What about that hunting and defending contrasts what you did in Fire Emblem and Ancient Greece?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:54 pm You’re talking as though I am casting suspicion on you for slipping when that is literally the opposite of what I’ve done.
don't waste time defending yourself to me. go scumhunt. i'll observe.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:54 pm You’re talking as though I am casting suspicion on you for slipping when that is literally the opposite of what I’ve done.
don't waste time defending yourself to me. go scumhunt. i'll observe.
I am not defending.

I am telling you why I’m lynching you.

You’re bullshitting.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:55 pm
What about that hunting and defending contrasts what you did in Fire Emblem and Ancient Greece?
this is not a classroom, I am not here to write you essays of my contributions. My ISO exists; if you want to compare, do your homework.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:57 pm
this is not a classroom, I am not here to write you essays of my contributions. My ISO exists; if you want to compare, do your homework.
I already did that.

Then I voted for you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:57 pm
I already did that.

Then I voted for you.
Are you waiting for a gold star?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:58 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:57 pm
I already did that.

Then I voted for you.
Are you waiting for a gold star?
This conversation has clearly run its course. My vote stays.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 177

Post by MacDougall »

I feel like mod killing.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 294
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I didn't like Colin's vote for wolbre because I felt like wolbre's boob quest sounded sincere. I don't like his vote for Elo because it feels like he just threw it out there because there was some momentum there. As Elo said he didn't add anything or explain anything, just said he liked the case. I am torn though because I've never played with him before and don't know his play style. I am thinking about voting for him but I'm also pulled by Epi even though it is a gut read that he is good. I'll decide in the next hour or so. I'm going out tonight and won't be around for EOD.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Juliets received a birthday gift.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 5:03 pm I didn't like Colin's vote for wolbre because I felt like wolbre's boob quest sounded sincere. I don't like his vote for Elo because it feels like he just threw it out there because there was some momentum there. As Elo said he didn't add anything or explain anything, just said he liked the case. I am torn though because I've never played with him before and don't know his play style. I am thinking about voting for him but I'm also pulled by Epi even though it is a gut read that he is good. I'll decide in the next hour or so. I'm going out tonight and won't be around for EOD.
I'm just ISOing Colin now. I GTH had him in my scum pile and I wanted to understand why. I remember something about him referencing Greece in particular hit me the wrong way.

also. have a great bday <333 :hugs:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:13 pm @Spacedaisy gth what is your read on me rn
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:30 pm I'm out folks
ignored :(
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Here is my Food Table of the Day (sorry no rainbow, it's out of theme)
Flavor Wine Baba Ghanoush Grits Meat Loaf Boiled Green Beans Salad Roll
Description These players are wine. Not the wine in front of me, the wine that is made from grapes in rural France, aged for decades and rich wooden barrels, the best of the best. These players are town. These players are baba ghanoush. Not amazing, but they've got a solid taste, regardless of how they may look. They're pretty good. These players are grits. Bland, could be made better with a little more flavor, but could easily be worse. They are neutral These players are meat loaf. Meat loaf is a food that shouldn't exist, "disgusting". These players are bad. These players are boiled green beans. I eat boiled green beans, and I forget that I've shoveled food in my mouth. There's no taste and hardly any sensation. These players are unmemorable. This player is a salad roll, a quintessential part of one's diet. This player is Quin.
Players
  • Dragon D. Luffy
  • Golden
  • Lunalee
  • Wolbre04
  • ColinIsCool
  • Epignosis
  • sprityo
  • colonialbob
  • dunya
  • Jackofhearts2005
  • JaggedJimmyJay
  • juliets
  • Kites
  • Kylemii
  • Long Con
  • sig
  • Spacedaisy
  • speedchuck
  • Turnip Head
  • Zephyrus
  • Elohcin
  • nutella
  • Lilefer
  • Scotty
  • insertnamehere
  • Kenway
  • lapluie
  • motel room
  • novaselinenever
  • Quin

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Effective immediately Kenway has been replaced by someone.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kyle I forgit you are playing.

R. U. Bad?

Something crazy just appeared in my linki.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]dunya[/mention] I want to ask you a few questions, but only when you're able to gaurantee that you can answer them immediately with minimal delay, so I know how Fresh and Real your answers are. let me know when you're available. it's important
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 pm Effective immediately Kenway has been replaced by someone.
Crap, my food table is already wronged.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 5:11 pm @dunya I want to ask you a few questions, but only when you're able to gaurantee that you can answer them immediately with minimal delay, so I know how Fresh and Real your answers are. let me know when you're available. it's important
I guess I can delay Colin's iso.

shoot away.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 pm Effective immediately Kenway has been replaced by someone.
it's [mention]Sloonei[/mention] isn't it? I saw teh Sloon lurking. :keys:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Return to “Previous Jobs”