U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 312
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 2

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya thinks every movie and album should be rated 5 stars.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:55 pm Or someone that was a big talker on day 1 and then disappeared today when they saw they weren’t on the poll
Any names come to mind?

Your mustache is disturbing.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:31 pm Kylemii, who should be lynched?

You're an unproven salsa dancer.
if the poll stays as it is, with my life at risk, i'm going to vote for whatwver option keeps me alive. without that risk I think there's more reason to view sprityo as mafia than there is lilefer.

outside of that, i haven't had a chance to do my more immersed Colin review. I guess reviewing lunalee might be good too since it occurs to me that I was confusing her with lapluie earlier.

i've never tried salsa dance, I might be great at it
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Btw Mac said he's giving it an extra 90 minutes so that should be 2.5 hours
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Which is technically closer to 48 hours from the post he said it would be 48 hours from, so it's just as well
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:57 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:31 pm Kylemii, who should be lynched?

You're an unproven salsa dancer.
if the poll stays as it is, with my life at risk, i'm going to vote for whatwver option keeps me alive. without that risk I think there's more reason to view sprityo as mafia than there is lilefer.

outside of that, i haven't had a chance to do my more immersed Colin review. I guess reviewing lunalee might be good too since it occurs to me that I was confusing her with lapluie earlier.

i've never tried salsa dance, I might be great at it
With an hour remaining, your vote could wholly dictate which non-Kyle wagon takes off. For what reason do you continue to holster it? It can be changed at any time.

Your Macarena is worse than your salsa.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Spacedaisy »

Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:34 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:25 am Her kids are pretty stinking adorable, and very smart so I mean it's not that I would doubt her kids ability to read someone, it's that I'm pretty sure it was a cop out vote.
Daisy is right all around. I had been reading and reading and reading. And I didn't know who to vote for. So I showed the list to Ephraim and asked him who I should vote for. People randomize all the time (or at least used to) without any flack.
They get flack if they do it at a point where there is plenty happening in the thread when placing your vote and you have kept up well enough to know about that stuff. I don't like it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:49 pmYou were trying to eat me (with provocation) at the start of the phase.
It proved quite effective.

You couldn't dunk on a kiddie hoop.
I’m actually in a wheelchair and this hurts my feelings.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 177

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:55 pm Image

dunya thinks every movie and album should be rated 5 stars.
Add at least an hr to this
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:55 pm Or someone that was a big talker on day 1 and then disappeared today when they saw they weren’t on the poll
Any names come to mind?

Your mustache is disturbing.
Nutella has made some posts that ring disengenuous to my virgin ears
I’m mulling the case that Daisy offered on LC.
Speedchuck has been coasting- he missed the day 1 vote afaik and all I can remember of his reads have been townreading Quin, and poking people with no follow up
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:45 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:42 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:37 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:27 pm
do you really believe that, elohcin?
this is not a rhetorical question, I am literally asking
Sorry, do I believe what?
do you believe what you're saying about what the outlook of every player on this phase's poll should have been? it seems completely alien to me
I promise I am not trying to be difficult, but I don't understand the question.
your view on how a player should act when they're on a reduced poll doesnt make sense to me in the real acrual context of this game where I wasn't an actual suspect.

you're saying that I should have went out of my way to point out reasons to not lynch me even though no one was actually talking about lynching me in the first place.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I would even say I would be voting speed over Kyle if he were on the poll, mostly gut based on his content today
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:06 pm Nutella has made some posts that ring disengenuous to my virgin ears
:nicenod:
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:06 pmI’m mulling the case that Daisy offered on LC.
:ponder:
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:06 pmSpeedchuck has been coasting- he missed the day 1 vote afaik and all I can remember of his reads have been townreading Quin, and poking people with no follow up
:nicenod:

When you make Jello you don't leave it in the fridge long enough.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:03 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:25 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:45 pmOkay...so I have been reading a lot. And If I really get my head in this game now, I will have to say that this is the pingiest post of those who are eligible for a vote. Knowing he could be voted off, Kyle writes a post that lists his thoughts on all the other players -a cut and dry, formality-type post rather than really trying to convince us we ought not vote him.
eloh I don't understand your angle here. that post was a collection of my notes that I was making while reading through each player individually and also catching up.

I don't understand the argument that I should have focused on defending myself and convincing people not to vote for me when at the time the only people voting for me were long con who I responded to, and lapluie who hasn't posted anything. my priority for this day phase has been to come to a stronger understanding of the 7 other players on the poll, as that was the intention behind voting that night poll option in the first place, me being lynched wasn't even a realistic concern for me until basically an hour ago.
I simply don't agree. You being lynched was a realistic possibility (and should have been a concern) as soon as Day began when you were 1/8 instead of like 1/30. Today's lynch situation is unique and I don't feel like your response to it is civ-minded.
I don't like this either Elo. Why are you worried about this? Whether civ or bad, having Kyle's reads is a good thing for the civs. We should always want as many reads as possible from everyone, also he was far from being the only person to give a list of reads during today's lynch.

I'm still working ISO's but I do want to say I'm not feeling great about Kyle getting lynched. I feel unconvinced this is baddie Kyle.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Elohcin »

yes. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't feel that way.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 30

Post by insertnamehere »

Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:45 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:49 pm lilefer: i've never played with this character, and they haven't posted much, what they have posted has had content but i'd like to see more, they alkso haven't posted today at all. pretty null

jackofhearts: jack reminds me of Mortal Kombat Jack, and i can't pinpoint exactly why. he spent the early game of that one doing meme posts with emotes, cus he was tired of... idk something. i think it was being misread? but ultimately he still contributed. this game seems to be leaning a little more towards roleplay than activity. though he has leaned towards the other way recently. he seems to be taking the meme aspect of this game in stride. he could be bad, gth i don't think he is.

ddl: my read on ddl is directly related to whether or not his role/alignment claim is correct or false, he claims sig will return to us at the end of the day so i think it's worth waiting to see if he's telling the truth. even if sig does return it doesn't gaurantee the rest of what he said is true, but it's a start, and a datapoint. the possibility that ddl has a role that can both vanish and unvanish people is a real possibility that shouldn't be ignored or forgotten but idk. that's something to deal with later. his emotional response to being poked at today seemed genuine, and also if this were some weird baddie gambit, it's one he's going to have to commit to, and this is going to be a long game. so i guess we'll see.

coliniscool: lots of genuine seeming content and work towards solving the game. he seems... feisty? bouncing around picking at peoples scabs. je doesnt' seem afraid to ruffle feathers and i like that. i still dislike his switch to dunya to tie the day 1 lynch up in a way which excluded eloh. i still need to review that section to see if things were as i remembered

kyle: so good, smells like raspberries, but real ones not the synthetic kind, hey do you think i should dye my hair again? i think maybe i should dye my hair again. like i know this isn't really the venue for this sort of discussion but wouldn't my hair look pretty good in like a raspberry color? or maybe mossy green again. like mossy streaks. or maybe.... blue??? idk. let me know what you think.

lunalee: her recent posts have felt more civ than her early posts were, there's a very genuine feel to her posts i think.

sprityo: his content hasn't had much content involved in it, i don't really know what to make of his personal attack comment and his leaving especially when it seemed clear that jay was cursed and his barrel comment wasn't really a personal attack, i wonder if he misunderstood what jay said? idk. he didn't seem to give many reads before he gave his list of who he would and wouldn't lynch today in order, so many of those reads seem out of left field as a result, i'd like if he'd come back and explain his reads more

jay: i think jay is town, he seems to be putting forth an authentic effort towards solving the game i trust him
Okay...so I have been reading a lot. And If I really get my head in this game now, I will have to say that this is the pingiest post of those who are eligible for a vote. Knowing he could be voted off, Kyle writes a post that lists his thoughts on all the other players -a cut and dry, formality-type post rather than really trying to convince us we ought not vote him.
Doing a half-assed catch up, and I got the exact opposite vibe from Kyle's posts that Elo apparantly received. Dude has seemed genuine to me the whole game, despite his so-called fluff.

The other two seem like AWOL players. Gotta vote now, so I'mma flip a coin.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 30

Post by insertnamehere »

Sorry, Sprityo. Your number's up.

[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by speedchuck »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:08 pm I would even say I would be voting speed over Kyle if he were on the poll, mostly gut based on his content today
Wow, you are a butt

Tho I don't blame you. Kylemii is sexycool.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:00 pmWith an hour remaining, your vote could wholly dictate which non-Kyle wagon takes off. For what reason do you continue to holster it? It can be changed at any time.
probably inertia. but also because i haven't reviewed yet. I don't want to drop a vote on a wagon and see it take off only to come back a half hour later realizing a different choice might have been better and it's too late to change the momentum.
Your Macarena is worse than your salsa.
wow, categorically false, punk. :\
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lilefer would be a shrug lynch. I have no good reason to oppose it.

I don't endorse a Jack lynch.

I don't endorse a DDL lynch.

The notion of lynching Colin is of some interest to me, though I struggle to qualify why that is. I even just skimmed over his ISO and didn't find anything too grody, but I won't dismiss the possibility.

I don't care for a Kyle lynch.

I don't endorse a Lunalee lynch.

I think sprityo is the most agreeable lynch on the board.

insertnamehere is playing this game. I forgot. I am critical of him for this.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:15 pm probably inertia. but also because i haven't reviewed yet. I don't want to drop a vote on a wagon and see it take off only to come back a half hour later realizing a different choice might have been better and it's too late to change the momentum.
Right now you're not doing anything to bring you closer to making that decision.

Your Electric Slide is worse than your Macarena.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:11 pm yes. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't feel that way.
okay but why??

nevermind let's put a pin in this discussion for now
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:17 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:15 pm probably inertia. but also because i haven't reviewed yet. I don't want to drop a vote on a wagon and see it take off only to come back a half hour later realizing a different choice might have been better and it's too late to change the momentum.
Right now you're not doing anything to bring you closer to making that decision.
yeah you're right. how long til eod?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:17 pm
yeah you're right. how long til eod?
Apparently 90 minutes from now at a minimum. It's probably more than that, but bank on 90 for the sake of productivity.

You embellished your height by one half of an inch on your Tinder profile.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sprityo wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:42 pm Bop it.

Shout it.

Hey everyone, great news. Mac gave me a new role

Bop it.
jay what do you make of this post?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:24 pm yeah you're right. how long til eod?
Apparently 90 minutes from now at a minimum. It's probably more than that, but bank on 90 for the sake of productivity.
32 mins left
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:26 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:42 pm Bop it.

Shout it.

Hey everyone, great news. Mac gave me a new role

Bop it.
jay what do you make of this post?
Nothing. Do you make something of it?

Your garden is not vibrant.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Lunalee »

I'm switching my vote to Lilifer. I suspected him as well, and my vote on Jackofhearts is doing no good.
[VOTE: Lilifer] aubergine
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sprityos posts before his claiming he got a new role are devoid of content outside of referencing speedchuck stereotypes, right after that post is when he got to work, and then he abruptly left when the barrel thing happened. It's actually a night and day change
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 pm sprityos posts before his claiming he got a new role are devoid of content outside of referencing speedchuck stereotypes, right after that post is when he got to work, and then he abruptly left when the barrel thing happened. It's actually a night and day change
I see five posts after that "Mac gave me a new role" post which have close to nothing to say and cover a space of five hours. What do you mean he got to work?

You don't like turtles.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

insertnamehere
Kites
lapluie
motel room
novaselinenever
Sloonei
speedchuck
Turnip Head
Zephyrus

If your name is on this list, you've spent this day phase in which your name doesn't appear on the poll contributing little enough that I literally or nearly forgot you are there (and you weren't incapacitated).

You are criticized. :suspish:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:23 am Badass name for a kid though. Bet he doesn’t pick fights he can’t win.
He doesn't pick any fights. He knows better. :charlieblackmon:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:36 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 pm sprityos posts before his claiming he got a new role are devoid of content outside of referencing speedchuck stereotypes, right after that post is when he got to work, and then he abruptly left when the barrel thing happened. It's actually a night and day change
I see five posts after that "Mac gave me a new role" post which have close to nothing to say and cover a space of five hours. What do you mean he got to work?

You don't like turtles.
yeah there's 4 off topic posts and one semi off topic post sure, but all of sprityos on topic action takes place after that point, enough that it signifies a possible perspective change to me
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:42 pm yeah there's 4 off topic posts and one semi off topic post sure, but all of sprityos on topic action takes place after that point, enough that it signifies a possible perspective change to me
If I accept for the sake of argument that there is a relevant change of perspective, that leads us to a follow-up question:

When sprityo got to work, was his work civilian-indicative?

You overcook your spaghetti.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

01001100 01101001 01101100 01100101 01100110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110011 01111001 00100000 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110111 01100001 01110010 01100100 01110011 00101110
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

01001100 01110101 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01110100 01100010 01101000
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:40 pm insertnamehere
Kites
lapluie
motel room
novaselinenever
Sloonei
speedchuck
Turnip Head
Zephyrus

If your name is on this list, you've spent this day phase in which your name doesn't appear on the poll contributing little enough that I literally or nearly forgot you are there (and you weren't incapacitated).

You are criticized. :suspish:
I can't believe you forgot about me. :pout:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ugh, I am struggling with this lynch. I feel like I should be more confident in one of these people being bad.

Kyle, I think is civ

DDL, has been up front about his role and I see no reason to lynch him right now. I believe his claim atm.

Lunalee, I think is civ

Sprityo, I'm unsure, his reaction seemed very real. But mafia can get upset too.

Colin, in looking over his ISO I found somethings that seemed good (the way the back and forth with Golden ended for instance) and somethings that didn't make sense to me (He dropped his questioning of Quin's vote when Quin answered "because that's where I put it." ??? Why didn't he push more?)

Jack, I have felt he is playing fast and loose, it doesn't strike me as particularly baddie approach, but I don't know Jack well enough. Anyone who has played a lot with him please give an opinion on Jack?

Jay, I will admit to being concerned about Jay tunnelling dunya in Day 1, I have been nervous that they are teammates. MP and I would totally play it that way, going after each other hard from early. That knowledge may be causing this fear. Also he wanted to talk to death the statistics yesterday for the options. I felt like this conversation went on for much longer than needed, distracting from suspicions and he was a chief culprit in this.

Lilefer, new person but hasn't posted since Saturday. If we are going with the idea someone will get mod killed after too long of inactivity, this seems like a prime candidate.

At this point I feel least confident in sprityo, Lilefer, Jack and Jay. But Jay and Jack and are around and contributing. Lilefer and sprityo aren't. I'm hoping sprityo cools down and returns, but there is no indication why Lilefer disappeared. I think I'll toss my vote there.

[VOTE: Lilefer] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

01010111 01101000 01101001 01100011 01101000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01011011 01101001 01011101 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 01011011 00101111 01101001 01011101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100001 01111010 01111001 00101111 01100011 01101111 01110111 01100001 01110010 01100100 01101100 01111001 00100000 00101101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101111 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110011 01100101 01110011 00100000 00101101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100101 01101110 01110100 01111001 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100110 01101001 01100001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110011 01111001 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 00101110
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110011 01101111 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100011 01101001 01110110 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101111 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01110111 01101111 00100000 01110100 01100101 01100001 01101101 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00101110
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:49 pm Colin, in looking over his ISO I found somethings that seemed good (the way the back and forth with Golden ended for instance) and somethings that didn't make sense to me (He dropped his questioning of Quin's vote when Quin answered "because that's where I put it." ??? Why didn't he push more?)
Have you tried to get Quin to answer a question straight?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

colonialbob wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:47 pm 01001100 01101001 01101100 01100101 01100110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110011 01111001 00100000 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110111 01100001 01110010 01100100 01110011 00101110
I agree, but nobody cared about my DDL ISO, so this is what we have.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

colonialbob wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:50 pm 01010111 01101000 01101001 01100011 01101000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01011011 01101001 01011101 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 01011011 00101111 01101001 01011101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100001 01111010 01111001 00101111 01100011 01101111 01110111 01100001 01110010 01100100 01101100 01111001 00100000 00101101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101111 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110011 01100101 01110011 00100000 00101101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100101 01101110 01110100 01111001 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100110 01101001 01100001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110011 01111001 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 00101110
BobTranslator:
"Which is not to say everybody on them is lazy/cowardly - I think there were a couple people who made actual cases - but plenty of them look like mafia looking for an easy place to rest their vote."
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

colonialbob wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:51 pm 01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110011 01101111 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100011 01101001 01110110 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101111 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01110111 01101111 00100000 01110100 01100101 01100001 01101101 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00101110
BobTranslator:
"It's also interesting how many civ reads people have when we've got two teams here."
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:59 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:49 pm Colin, in looking over his ISO I found somethings that seemed good (the way the back and forth with Golden ended for instance) and somethings that didn't make sense to me (He dropped his questioning of Quin's vote when Quin answered "because that's where I put it." ??? Why didn't he push more?)
Ooooooohhhh I nominate this for a new socks category. Best Deflection. :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Socky*
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I'm open to changing my vote, but I'm disappointed in the town's casing overall. Seems like a lot of people saw they weren't on the list and checked out or went back to their dirty BTSCs :evileye:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

nutella wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:04 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:59 pm
Ooooooohhhh I nominate this for a new socks category. Best Deflection. :meany:
There's no deflection if there's nothing to hide. I asked Quin a question. He made it clear he wasn't going to answer it. I focused my attention elsewhere. Try not to lose all those straws you're grasping at.

Return to “Previous Jobs”