U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 296

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 2

Post by sig »

Spoiler: show
This is a prewritten message recorded during the unfortunate time period where I should’ve been engaging in a hot orgy, but instead was just kinda hanging out chained to a wall and having my plane delayed by many many many hours. (3ish to be exact) HOWEVER, I will use this time to record some thoughts I’ve had throughout the phase.
1. I believe DDL, especially since I’m very confident I’ll be returning soon to the land of the living, I’m very much against lynching him at all and can confirm 100% that he had nothing to do with my abduction. Also screw you boyfriend (figuratively not literally, bet I’ll be tired from my time in the sex cave) letting me get kidnapped gotta say can’t see this relationship lasting long. ;)
I do see the game theory logic that Jack presented however, I think Jack was also using this game theory to stir up paranoia on DDL which is a bad look for him.

2. I’ve really disliked Nutella’s tone this phase it rubs me all the wrong ways. I’d be shocked if she was civ.

3. Golden is creeping me out.

4. But, not as much as goats, goats are creepy man. Its like they know I love lamb and plan to rise up and kill me

5. LC is being too nice

6. But, not as nice as like Bill Cosby so I think we’re safe for now ( My mind is still in the sex dungeon :P )

7. Dunya is gone, anybody make progress on saving her if she needs to be saved or what?

8. Why has nobody questioned DDL about Juliets? She’s slipped through the cracks for sure. Can he bring her back or was I the only option and
why.

9. @Daisy were you punished for breaking a rule or was your time out an ability?

10. Lilifer/Lochlan has been very inactive this I dislike, I also disagree that he’d post more with a cooler role, while he’d most likely post a bit
more we wouldn’t see a massive movement.

11. What happened to Scotty? He was looking great than dropped off the map

12. Dogs are pretty crummy personally but I do find cats amazing

13. Sloonie should be getting some pressure votes until he starts giving more content, RP is fun and all but it doesn’t win mafia games.

14. Sig is amazing and super tired, so ignore spelling/grammar errors.

15. Elo is also rubbing me the wrong way, I could see her being mafia.

16. Yes I’m adding extra shit just to see if y’all are bothering to read it if you are than howdy what’s up how ya doing yadyadyad.

17. Bren’s posting a lot for being dead I suggest we ignore him in case it triggers some sorta role thing.

18. I literally have no real civ reads atm. I confident DDL is being honest therefore I’d rather not lynch him, Epi is obvs a civ, and I don’t want to lynch Daisy. Her frustration seemed to genuine. I won’t be lynching Lap or Luna both are playing within civ meta.

19. Nova has been flying under the radar I suggest a vig hit seeing how good they are at coasting to end game as mafia.

20. Vig Hit a new and improved item take one shot and your shooting like a vig! Saving town from evils both large and small. WARNING: may cause the death of all allies, hair loss, total disgrace and exile from the forum, and a mafia victory. 70% of people who have used Vig Hit have reported feeling like morons after killing an important civ role and giving the game to the mafia. Try today for a limited time only. Vig hit a killer you can trust.

21. Where in the world is Motel and Kites? Neither have really contributed much that I can remember

22. Someone mentioned Kyle not joking as much? I think this is NAI some games I joke more others I joke less ect.

23. INH and Zeph has very few posts don’t like this at all

24. Yes I’m very bored in case you couldn’t tell

25. TH looks good, but I don’t remember his scum/civ meta. He wants me to frolic though so he can stay alive ( Unless that was another game than lets lynch the bastard)

26. Haven’t read any of Bobs posts and don’t plan to I’ll put him as a light civ read for the effort he’s putting forth

27. Colins is looking good nice activity

28. Cats are amazing

29. Juliets and I were abducted by different people, with I’d assume different agendas. I believe her abduction might be a more basic silenced/jailkept type thing while mine isn’t.

30. Any medics or protector roles should make DDL a priority as long as he can return vanished players he’s needed.

31. I doubt Zeph is mafia I think he was just guessing re Lochlan.

32. Mars bars are amazing for more information log onto discord RIGHT NOW (7:54 Am UTC 0) to learn more or just come and chat since I’m bored this is a limited time offer and won’t last long so make good use of its.

Very disappointed with thhe fact we got stuck with this poll btw, I much preferred the 3 lynches. And I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY like Luna calling out Golden on his post. Even if he did make the poll that doesn’t mean he’s a civ at all it could be a mafia power.

That’s all I’ve got atm, I basically spun my wheels and did nothing of major value this phase, so oh well, if anyone wants my input let me know preferable through a mention and I’ll get back to ya. I do plan to jump on and post this as soon as I can, but It’ll be 12:30 am I believe when the day ends so I highly doubt this post will be up until noon. (I’ve got no clue when Day ends ignore this) God speed good townies, screw you mafia, and Indies keep being the selfish bastards that you are.

Continuing on starting at page 67ish

33. Kites is talking to a girl and girls are gross ergo Kites is gross.

34. Disagree with Dunya’s “Girls before mafia” we’re all bros here and following the bro code its mafiabeforehoes :P

35. Hate Eloh’s refusal to contribute, if someone could give me some insight into whether this is a more civ thing or not that would be great, but
atm this seems like a way for mafia to avoid breaking a tie/getting looked at.

36. Love scotty thoughts on current lynches

37. I see Juliet’s reading the thread, howdy Juliet’s! What are your current thoughts.

38. I see where Nutella is coming from with the Zeph thing, I don’t necessarily think she’s right, but it does make her look more civvie in my eyes.

39. Luna’s looking good, I agree with her on Jack’s post. I also dislike his reactions on DDL, which I already mentioned. I could see him being one
the abductors, I’d suggest we knock out Jack.

40. So Nutella posts are coming across and a combination of cocky and aggressive, but she also seems like she’s trying really hard to be helpful by suggesting things to Mac and playing a consoling role in game. So like she’s trying to be helpful, but it’s so over the top that I feel like she isn’t serious about it?

41. I’ve changed my mind on Eloh she seems more civ minded.

P.S. I wasn’t tecruited by a cult or mafia last night, try harder cult/mafia. My loose streak is directly tied to me being a civ I need an epic win.

Last thoughts. I said something about Golden being weird earlier his response was to turn it into a joke about him lynching me last game. I didn’t think that was odd until right now, but I believe it could’ve been an attempt to disvalue my gut read.
Here's a slightly better spaced out format of my post.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 312
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My initial take on the night poll:

1 - moderate risk - unknown reward
2 - moderate risk - unknown reward
3 - high risk - moderate reward
4 - low risk - high reward
5 - moderate risk - low reward

I like #4. I hate #5. I am open to discussion.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by speedchuck »

Screw you Sig. You wrote a book and didn't even mention me.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

sig wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm 1. I believe DDL, especially since I’m very confident I’ll be returning soon to the land of the living, I’m very much against lynching him at all and can confirm 100% that he had nothing to do with my abduction. Also screw you boyfriend (figuratively not literally, bet I’ll be tired from my time in the sex cave) letting me get kidnapped gotta say can’t see this relationship lasting long. ;)
How?
sig wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm 29. Juliets and I were abducted by different people, with I’d assume different agendas. I believe her abduction might be a more basic silenced/jailkept type thing while mine isn’t.
How do you know this, too?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm voting option 4. It is literally the best thing. If you don't vote for it you are scum.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

nice!!! slam dunk
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Insta-take on night poll: 4 is probably the most beneficial considering we can info-dump. If we catch a scum there then, hey, cool.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm Insta-take on night poll: 4 is probably the most beneficial considering we can info-dump. If we catch a scum there then, hey, cool.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Agreed 4 is our best bet.

And oops sorry speed. :p
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

anyone want to play mario with me tonight?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

And if bad guys get their hands on the alignment checks, I don't think that really hurts the civilians. That's why I call #4 low risk.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:47 pm anyone want to play mario with me tonight?
How? what?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:45 pm
sig wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm 1. I believe DDL, especially since I’m very confident I’ll be returning soon to the land of the living, I’m very much against lynching him at all and can confirm 100% that he had nothing to do with my abduction. Also screw you boyfriend (figuratively not literally, bet I’ll be tired from my time in the sex cave) letting me get kidnapped gotta say can’t see this relationship lasting long. ;)
How?
sig wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm 29. Juliets and I were abducted by different people, with I’d assume different agendas. I believe her abduction might be a more basic silenced/jailkept type thing while mine isn’t.
How do you know this, too?
I can't confirm nor deny my sources at this time. :charlieblackmon:
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 177

Post by MacDougall »

Option 2 u guizeeee
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I love the new smile

:charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon:
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

The host is voting
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

If you and DDL are scum buddies colluding with each other somehow and this was a gambit the entire town falls for I will be irate
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How can you see option 2 and not want to vote for it? This is a role madness game of fun and whimsy. You motherfuckers are taking yourselves too seriously here god damn it.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

How do we know it's good star gate technology? What if it's, like, a bunch of used space catheters?
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Lunalee »

@Golden did you write this poll too? I don't see "guacamole" as an option.
Lunalee wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:37 am
Long Con wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:26 am
Elohcin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:17 am
Kylemii wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:43 pmcoma?
She can hear us but she cannot speak or move?
Some people think so. :srsnod:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:21 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:07 am
Elohcin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:06 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:10 pm Yes.

So far I was playing the game without knowing if I was civ or bad.

Turns out Im 3p.
This makes me think it took DDL longer to get his pick in and therefore longer for Mac to write his role. It makes sense he is 3P so that it doesn't mess up the balance of the game. I believe him.
But doesn’t he? He’s claiming rezzer, essentially. That’s a major balance shift.
I'm not a rezzer, I only exist ro nullify another specific ability.
You just made me think of The Number Zero. Scotty said he was going to target me last night, but I have had no indication of any effects.

@Scotty did you hit me up last night?
Lunalee wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:02 am
Golden wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:49 pm I wrote the fucking poll

I'm trying this hard to keep people off 6 for a reason. I thought I'd played it smarter than I obviously did. I never expected people to lemming their way on to an option that was so obviously mafia-favouring. But at this point I'm sure that's what has happened.

I didn't want to say this outright but at this point if I get nightkilled so be it. It's a cool role, but it's a waste of time if ends the civs game.

@Elohcin @sprityo @Lunalee @wolbre04 @Spacedaisy @Scotty @novaselinenever @speedchuck @sig @zephyrus @Dragon D. Luffy @Marmot @Long Con
Okay, I'm going back to this post because it is unsettling to me. Golden is really pissed at the poll's outcome, so he claims to have written it, which gives him the authority to tell people which one they are supposed to vote for. And if option 6 was such a bad idea, why did it get 13 votes?

I just don't know if I buy that Golden wrote the poll. Although if he didn't, this was a pretty bold move.
Golden should prove it. Golden, can you put an option in the next night poll involving, like, guacamole or something?
Yes. I like the way you think Long Con. @Golden, if you add a "guacamole" option to the poll, I promise I won't vote for it :P
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:50 pm If you and DDL are scum buddies colluding with each other somehow and this was a gambit the entire town falls for I will be irate
:llama:
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Macdougall makes a fair argument.

But I want the poll to scum-hunt for me because I'm lazy
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:48 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:47 pm anyone want to play mario with me tonight?
How? what?
you know. mario? everyone's favorite jumping plumber??
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:52 pm How do we know it's good star gate technology? What if it's, like, a bunch of used space catheters?
Most likely outcome is that something really entertaining and fun happens that isn't alignment leaning one way or the other.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

oops [mention]Golden[/mention]
Lunalee wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:52 pm @Golden did you write this poll too? I don't see "guacamole" as an option.
Lunalee wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:37 am
Long Con wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:26 am
Elohcin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:17 am
Kylemii wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:43 pmcoma?
She can hear us but she cannot speak or move?
Some people think so. :srsnod:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:21 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:07 am
Elohcin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:06 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:10 pm Yes.

So far I was playing the game without knowing if I was civ or bad.

Turns out Im 3p.
This makes me think it took DDL longer to get his pick in and therefore longer for Mac to write his role. It makes sense he is 3P so that it doesn't mess up the balance of the game. I believe him.
But doesn’t he? He’s claiming rezzer, essentially. That’s a major balance shift.
I'm not a rezzer, I only exist ro nullify another specific ability.
You just made me think of The Number Zero. Scotty said he was going to target me last night, but I have had no indication of any effects.

@Scotty did you hit me up last night?
Lunalee wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:02 am
Golden wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:49 pm I wrote the fucking poll

I'm trying this hard to keep people off 6 for a reason. I thought I'd played it smarter than I obviously did. I never expected people to lemming their way on to an option that was so obviously mafia-favouring. But at this point I'm sure that's what has happened.

I didn't want to say this outright but at this point if I get nightkilled so be it. It's a cool role, but it's a waste of time if ends the civs game.

@Elohcin @sprityo @Lunalee @wolbre04 @Spacedaisy @Scotty @novaselinenever @speedchuck @sig @zephyrus @Dragon D. Luffy @Marmot @Long Con
Okay, I'm going back to this post because it is unsettling to me. Golden is really pissed at the poll's outcome, so he claims to have written it, which gives him the authority to tell people which one they are supposed to vote for. And if option 6 was such a bad idea, why did it get 13 votes?

I just don't know if I buy that Golden wrote the poll. Although if he didn't, this was a pretty bold move.
Golden should prove it. Golden, can you put an option in the next night poll involving, like, guacamole or something?
Yes. I like the way you think Long Con. @Golden, if you add a "guacamole" option to the poll, I promise I won't vote for it :P
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

HI EVERYBODY
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I suggest DDL brings back Juliet's tomorrow and we can only assume two more people will be abducted.

I do have some information to back up my ideas on juliets and DDL, but I don't see the point in sharing it yet.

I'd say the vig should hit Nova or Jack.

I'd like to keep a very close eye on Nutella, Golden, and LC
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 pm
How? what?
:|

Not an online game
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:51 pm How can you see option 2 and not want to vote for it? This is a role madness game of fun and whimsy. You motherfuckers are taking yourselves too seriously here god damn it.
I did want to vote for it. You've convinced me.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:52 pm How do we know it's good star gate technology? What if it's, like, a bunch of used space catheters?
Most likely outcome is that something really entertaining and fun happens that isn't alignment leaning one way or the other.
You know, Mac, I've been hurt and lied to before. But I'll take you up on this for now, because I think you deserve it.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

colonialbob wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:55 pm HI EVERYBODY
01101111 01101101 01100111 00100000 01101000 01101001
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

sig wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:55 pm I do have some information to back up my ideas on juliets and DDL, but I don't see the point in sharing it yet.
Booooooooooooooooo
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Me!

I've actually been playing Mario + rabbids, it's like XCOM but with a cross-dressing rabbit-thing who loves raking selfies. Very much recommend.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

People who vote for the last option will have low priority in being brought back in case they get kidnapped.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:56 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 pm
How? what?
:|

Not an online game
not with that attitude
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't really like what little of Star Gate I have seen.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Great result!! Wtf is "ISIS Cream" though lmao

Thanks for giving us your thoughts [mention]sig[/mention].

Voting #4 because it's the most clearly beneficial one. most of the others seem kinda random
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

#4 is objectivelt pro-civ if I were you guys I'd vote for it but hey star gate technology.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kyle, Speed, INH, Golden, bob, JJJ. They all voted for Sprityo over Lochlan and almost tied it.

Loch has teammates here.

Members of the other mafia team voted for Loch.

So there's at least I'd say three mafia members on the top two wagons potentially more.
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 2

Post by Elohcin »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:52 pm
Kylemii
:charlieblackmon:
These two interactions alone are why I wouldn't want to see Kylemii kicked off the team in the second inning:
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:45 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:49 pm lilefer: i've never played with this character, and they haven't posted much, what they have posted has had content but i'd like to see more, they alkso haven't posted today at all. pretty null

jackofhearts: jack reminds me of Mortal Kombat Jack, and i can't pinpoint exactly why. he spent the early game of that one doing meme posts with emotes, cus he was tired of... idk something. i think it was being misread? but ultimately he still contributed. this game seems to be leaning a little more towards roleplay than activity. though he has leaned towards the other way recently. he seems to be taking the meme aspect of this game in stride. he could be bad, gth i don't think he is.

ddl: my read on ddl is directly related to whether or not his role/alignment claim is correct or false, he claims sig will return to us at the end of the day so i think it's worth waiting to see if he's telling the truth. even if sig does return it doesn't gaurantee the rest of what he said is true, but it's a start, and a datapoint. the possibility that ddl has a role that can both vanish and unvanish people is a real possibility that shouldn't be ignored or forgotten but idk. that's something to deal with later. his emotional response to being poked at today seemed genuine, and also if this were some weird baddie gambit, it's one he's going to have to commit to, and this is going to be a long game. so i guess we'll see.

coliniscool: lots of genuine seeming content and work towards solving the game. he seems... feisty? bouncing around picking at peoples scabs. je doesnt' seem afraid to ruffle feathers and i like that. i still dislike his switch to dunya to tie the day 1 lynch up in a way which excluded eloh. i still need to review that section to see if things were as i remembered

kyle: so good, smells like raspberries, but real ones not the synthetic kind, hey do you think i should dye my hair again? i think maybe i should dye my hair again. like i know this isn't really the venue for this sort of discussion but wouldn't my hair look pretty good in like a raspberry color? or maybe mossy green again. like mossy streaks. or maybe.... blue??? idk. let me know what you think.

lunalee: her recent posts have felt more civ than her early posts were, there's a very genuine feel to her posts i think.

sprityo: his content hasn't had much content involved in it, i don't really know what to make of his personal attack comment and his leaving especially when it seemed clear that jay was cursed and his barrel comment wasn't really a personal attack, i wonder if he misunderstood what jay said? idk. he didn't seem to give many reads before he gave his list of who he would and wouldn't lynch today in order, so many of those reads seem out of left field as a result, i'd like if he'd come back and explain his reads more

jay: i think jay is town, he seems to be putting forth an authentic effort towards solving the game i trust him
Okay...so I have been reading a lot. And If I really get my head in this game now, I will have to say that this is the pingiest post of those who are eligible for a vote. Knowing he could be voted off, Kyle writes a post that lists his thoughts on all the other players -a cut and dry, formality-type post rather than really trying to convince us we ought not vote him.
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:12 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:03 pm I simply don't agree. You being lynched was a realistic possibility (and should have been a concern) as soon as Day began when you were 1/8 instead of like 1/30. Today's lynch situation is unique and I don't feel like your response to it is civ-minded.
What would Kyle's play look like today if he was civ-minded?

You'd be a below-average NFL middle linebacker.
If my name had gotten on that list and I cared to stick around, I would be telling the thread who we ought to trust and why (including myself at the top of the list). Then I would be hard core on finding the one person that seemed the scummiest and pushed for their lynch with as much reason as I could find. His list of players doesn't mention himself and why we ought not vote him. And, it doesn't really give us reason to vote anyone other than him.
I want to highlight this:
Knowing he could be voted off, Kyle writes a post that lists his thoughts on all the other players -a cut and dry, formality-type post rather than really trying to convince us we ought not vote him.
The biggest thing a civilian should do isn't telling everybody why he or she shouldn't be taken out of the lineup.

It's telling everybody else why others should be taken out of the lineup.

It makes no sense that this Elohcin person (I've never met her, but I'm sure she's great and her husband, whoever he is, is awesome) picks Kylemii out of everyone else who, from what I've read, hasn't been defending themselves. This looks like a made up reason. Kylemii may be a worthwhile out, as anyone could be in the second inning, but based on this alone, I'm not seeing it.
DOUBLE
but he doesn't tell us why others should be taken out of the lineup either.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Since you asked I could bring either you or juliets I brought you because I wanted to make up for the last game's early kill. While juliets kill wasn't so early and she doesn't get mauled as often in these games.

It's not like I had reads on either of you to pick from.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

sig wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:00 pm Kyle, Speed, INH, Golden, bob, JJJ. They all voted for Sprityo over Lochlan and almost tied it.

Loch has teammates here.

So there's at least I'd say three mafia members on the top two wagons potentially more.
Point of order, most of us voted sprit way before a lot of those lilefer votes
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

sig wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:00 pm Kyle, Speed, INH, Golden, bob, JJJ. They all voted for Sprityo over Lochlan and almost tied it.

Loch has teammates here.

GTH it's Kyle, Speed and INH, ignoring the possibility of bussing.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Look, if there's a chance I'm gonna be townfirmed and not have to play super-serious, I'm picking option 4. It is my lack of srsns that is making me pick that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 2

Post by Elohcin »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:49 pm ironically the players I've gained new reads on today are outside of the lynch pool, rather than in it.
not surprised
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

colonialbob wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:58 pm
Me!

I've actually been playing Mario + rabbids, it's like XCOM but with a cross-dressing rabbit-thing who loves raking selfies. Very much recommend.
great game, i almost chose sniper luigi as my role, but I didn't know if mac would know the reference and also I didn't want a killing role
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

colonialbob wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:02 pm

Loch has teammates here.

Point of order, most of us voted sprit way before a lot of those lilefer votes
The sprityo voters never made sense to me, same with DDL voters. I think we need someone to reread this day phase and see who was trying to direct the lynch away from Loch which happened many times.
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

looks like I just kept posting and day was over already :p. Anyway....I guess y'all did good. I voted for a duel :D and now I must sleep.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:49 pm I love the new smile

:charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon:
"New"
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:10 pm looks like I just kept posting and day was over already :p. Anyway....I guess y'all did good. I voted for a duel :D and now I must sleep.
"Guess"
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”