Moderator: Community Team

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Easter Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Tangrowth »

Well I didn't play FE, so that's good to know.

And sure, obviously he looks good for the Choutas vote, but I can still think it was a concerted bus. I'm torn on it just a bit. Despite thinking that it's entirely within Jay's arsenal, that's what gives me the most pause, I'll admit.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:10 pm I’m going to reply to you in greater detail when I can, but re: suspecting Dizzy. Doesn’t the quite right above where he says he’s tinfoiling count? This is in reference to the 5th quote you have.
Count for what? I mean, I guess. It'd be just nice if Jay had said more than "I'm open."
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 344

Post by ColinIsCool »

MP, have you commented on Eloh recently? What do you think of her beyond putting her as green?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:12 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:10 pm I’m going to reply to you in greater detail when I can, but re: suspecting Dizzy. Doesn’t the quite right above where he says he’s tinfoiling count? This is in reference to the 5th quote you have.
Count for what? I mean, I guess. It'd be just nice if Jay had said more than "I'm open."
Where you say “Jay had no indication.” I admit it’s not a lot but ... yeah.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Can other people who have read my ISOs tell me if I’m tinfoiling on MP in it?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:10 pm If I’m a bunny, nutella is my scummate.
i'll be honest i haven't got a trucking clue what this expression means even after reading it 73 times
Me neither lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:13 pm MP, have you commented on Eloh recently? What do you think of her beyond putting her as green?
Honestly, I can never read Elo for shit, so I generally have a hard time making up my mind on her.

Right now it's mostly a gut read; I think she looked really genuine upon her recent entrances into the thread.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:14 pm
Where you say “Jay had no indication.” I admit it’s not a lot but ... yeah.
Yeah, I suppose so.

I'm definitely trying to consider if I'm wrong with my interpretations, so if you holes, by all means poke them.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

if you see holes*
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] lapluie was scum with me in Fire Emblem if that helps
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I felt very solid on Eloh for a lynch today but the more I think about it, there’s a big key difference between her U-Pick scumming and here. She tried a gambit there to get away from the lynch and here she just ... hasn’t tried anything.

Hmmm.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 pm @Dyslexicon lapluie was scum with me in Fire Emblem if that helps
How do you feel about her behavior here having been her scummate in that game?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll be back tomorrow. Hope you all are enjoying the holiday weekend!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:40 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 pm @Dyslexicon lapluie was scum with me in Fire Emblem if that helps
How do you feel about her behavior here having been her scummate in that game?
Mostly good but not particularly confident
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 487

Post by Dyslexicon »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 5:36 pmKyle being killed is certainly interesting. I suck at NKA, and I typically don't like to employ it, but it seems the mafia team has switched strategies from "lol" to "kill the player least likely to be lynched".

I was the only player to suspect Kyle, let up on it even though I still had it on the back of my mind, so he was under no pressure.

I think this means the first kill was potentially meant to frame someone or get us looking in a specific direction. I'd be wary of people trying to steer that conversation. From what I recall, Jay did this.

That concerns me greatly.
What do you think about what I mentioned about Kyle not knowing who Gladys Campbell was. That (plus Kyle was basically not paying attention or doing much) is why in my mind this is a strange kill. You're pulling paranoia out of your ass with your accusations, excuse my expression. I disagree that he's not looking at possibilities. And he's done ISOs and work when he's been around. I've been on a scum team with Jimmeey, and my impression is definitely that he doesn't bus needlessly. It's just not the smart thing to do. I also believe he would not make the kills that has been made.
nutella wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:22 pmSure why not

[VOTE: jaggedjimmyjay] aubergine
Why?
nutella wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:38 pmOK, I think I understand enough since I definitely relate to that as well. I've been completely enamored with bussing ever since it carried me to victory in Mass Effect. I get now what your distinction here is.
Lol, Cindy Kate and bussing. Bussing is overrated for sure.
M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:00 pmWhat don't you buy specifically, and by not buying it does that mean you think it's fabricated or sincere?
I think it's rather random. I tend to think you are town. Sure, I could be wrong about either of you, but from what I've seen you are both most likely town, and I would be upset if you are and this goes to shit while lurking scum takes the victory. Anyway, that is my take. You do you, but also, listen to me : p
Scotty wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:01 pm I’d rsther do a Colin lynch today, but Mp is very convincing.
It’s not even what he’s saying, it’s how he’s saying it
Lol. Does it help if I say "I'm 95% sure I want to lynch both Eloh and Epi!"
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MP, why is Nutella your top town read?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:23 pmLiterally has nothing to do with why I suspect you. I suspect you for what came after. This:
I also don't like that he was the one to be like "no but the kill was actually clever come on guyezzz" for more or less silly reasons
You suspect me for having a different opinion. I already find that disingenuous. "no but" implies that I did my analysis with the purpose of opposing what everyone else thought. You never explain why my reasons for thinking what I did was silly. My reasons were not silly. You just degraded them.
1. If I suspected you a lot from this I would vote you and advocate your lynch. The point I made because it's a valid one from what I know of mafia and it crossed my mind and so I shared it in thread.
2. The "silly reasons" was directed at myself. I wasn't and isn't sure whether my worries was overly paranoid or not. I didn't call your reasons silly.
3. Are you done?
What purpose does this question serve?
I want to know if the guy who's voting me and solely focusing on me is reading the whole game and has all the context or not. Dafuq. I assume you do, but it would be nice to know. So cool if you can answer.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Thanks.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty, I'm interested to hear your lapluie/Colin theory now. I took a look at lapluie's FE game. : p
I mean, GTH I'd say she's town here, but her tone was not all that markably different from what I remember her town game to be.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quin, terrrk to me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis. Solve this game, please. :llama:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Quin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:00 pm
Quin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:23 pmLiterally has nothing to do with why I suspect you. I suspect you for what came after. This:
I also don't like that he was the one to be like "no but the kill was actually clever come on guyezzz" for more or less silly reasons
You suspect me for having a different opinion. I already find that disingenuous. "no but" implies that I did my analysis with the purpose of opposing what everyone else thought. You never explain why my reasons for thinking what I did was silly. My reasons were not silly. You just degraded them.
1. If I suspected you a lot from this I would vote you and advocate your lynch. The point I made because it's a valid one from what I know of mafia and it crossed my mind and so I shared it in thread.
2. The "silly reasons" was directed at myself. I wasn't and isn't sure whether my worries was overly paranoid or not. I didn't call your reasons silly.
3. Are you done?
What purpose does this question serve?
I want to know if the guy who's voting me and solely focusing on me is reading the whole game and has all the context or not. Dafuq. I assume you do, but it would be nice to know. So cool if you can answer.
I believe you.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:17 pmI believe you.
Can you talk about why you find Jimmeey scummy? Where you convinced by MP?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know the NK meta on this site all that well, and while it does seem a bit different to what I'm used to (which is basically the most consensus town is killed), both of the kills has been surprising to me and I have a hard time not taking it into account. Do people here think scum would not care about trying to hit power town, or do they think scum is not paying attention enough in their choices. I don't mean this to be a be all and end all in finding scum, I just find myself thinking about this, and I haven't seen it be discussed much. And this is someone normally not bothered by NKA.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:22 pm
Quin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:17 pmI believe you.
Can you talk about why you find Jimmeey scummy? Where you convinced by MP?
Nothing to do with MP. It's a lingering suspicion from our go on Day 1.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:26 pm I don't know the NK meta on this site all that well, and while it does seem a bit different to what I'm used to (which is basically the most consensus town is killed), both of the kills has been surprising to me and I have a hard time not taking it into account. Do people here think scum would not care about trying to hit power town, or do they think scum is not paying attention enough in their choices. I don't mean this to be a be all and end all in finding scum, I just find myself thinking about this, and I haven't seen it be discussed much. And this is someone normally not bothered by NKA.
I tend to get wrapped up in role allocation discussions with teammates when I'm bad. On my own I probably wouldn't give a damn but there's people who believe in it strongly here.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 207

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:15 pm Epignosis. Solve this game, please. :llama:
[VOTE: Elohcin] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:26 pmNothing to do with MP. It's a lingering suspicion from our go on Day 1.
Alright.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:36 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:15 pm Epignosis. Solve this game, please. :llama:
Yeah.

And who else?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:37 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:36 pm
Yeah.

And who else?
One at bat at a time.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:38 pm If MP is mafia I think I’m likely to be dead by now. Epignosis never kills me, and I have no trouble seeing Marmot keeping me alive. Elohcin has said before that her teams have kept me alive strategically. I don’t trust any of those three.
More people should do that to lower your batting average. :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:18 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:16 am Also also, did anyone understand Epig's point about Wolbre? Something about a mistake that maybe wasn't a mistake. I never understood what the problem was there.
Wolbre included Choutas twice in a rainbow list and claimed it was a mistake. In Assassination Classroom, scum wolbre made a similar “mistake” that you would expect a scum to simply not do and got away with it. So the thinking is, wolbre was trying to duplicate that idea.
Well, that wasn't exactly it, but it's moot now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:01 am I think I said I trusted MP in the beginning, but have since changed my mind.
Teammates.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 5:42 pm I'm not sure why I don't trust Colin, but I think I'm wrong in that. My gut tells me there is at least one scum who's been going without any pressure.

Even if I'm wrong, we need to pressure everyone. Please everyone, tell me why Jay is town. Because he led the wagon on Choutas? Choutas wasn't doing shit. Are we going to let a potentially scum Jay coast to victory on that?

Most of his scum hunting since then has been sporadic (I know this is ironic coming from me, but hear me out), and he's been engaging in an uncharacteristic amount of low hanging fruit, WIFOM, and NKA.

I don't like it. Town Jay would be looking at more angles. Jay keeps pushing easy suspects.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:55 pm nutella, your his teammate, aren't you? Bussing him early. :p
Swing and a miss.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:54 pm I hate bussing my teammates and have never done it on Day 1 in my Mafia career. It “can” work, but on balance it’s a net negative. I don’t engage in foolery and tricks when there is no need. I lynch civilians and I win.

I cannot hunt without an opportunity to comb ISOs and discuss topics live. Ideally I’ll have my chance later, but if I do end up lynched I have a fucking demand.

If you’re a civilian and you lynched me, especially if your name is M Plus 7, you will follow these instructions:

1. You will not wallow in misery and frustration.
2. You will not lament your mistake.
3. You will not allow yourself to give anything away to the mafia team.
4. You will transform your bad feelings about murdering me into increased intensity and will to win.
5. You will hunt without mercy, and without regard for having been wrong about me.
6. You will lynch those who give you no inspiration.
7. You will not lynch those who do unless you have truly uncovered a sound and plausible case.
8. You will do this in my memory, for you will have ripped my control over ending my losing streak from my grasp and shouldered it yourself.
9. You will not let me down.
This is winner right here.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:19 pm 215 posts. Is this what it's like to ISO me? Goodness.
Yours is easy, Watch:

Considers everything.

Accuses this person.

Defends that person.

Considers everything in twelve posts.

Asks nine questions in ten posts.

Considers everything in seventeen posts.

Can't be around much because he's busy.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:01 am I think I said I trusted MP in the beginning, but have since changed my mind.
Teammates.
Nah MP's town dude, if Eloh's bad it's not because of this
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:54 pm I hate bussing my teammates and have never done it on Day 1 in my Mafia career. It “can” work, but on balance it’s a net negative. I don’t engage in foolery and tricks when there is no need. I lynch civilians and I win.

I cannot hunt without an opportunity to comb ISOs and discuss topics live. Ideally I’ll have my chance later, but if I do end up lynched I have a fucking demand.

If you’re a civilian and you lynched me, especially if your name is M Plus 7, you will follow these instructions:

1. You will not wallow in misery and frustration.
2. You will not lament your mistake.
3. You will not allow yourself to give anything away to the mafia team.
4. You will transform your bad feelings about murdering me into increased intensity and will to win.
5. You will hunt without mercy, and without regard for having been wrong about me.
6. You will lynch those who give you no inspiration.
7. You will not lynch those who do unless you have truly uncovered a sound and plausible case.
8. You will do this in my memory, for you will have ripped my control over ending my losing streak from my grasp and shouldered it yourself.
9. You will not let me down.
This is winner right here.
ok just go ahead and feed jay's ego why don't you
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 806
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I wanted Quin to make a case. Quin is a flux read. His investment can be more visible if he is driven to push his suspicion. So I told him that I’m open to a case if he can provide one.

As it is, I am less suspicious of Quin than I was yesterday and at least a little more suspicious of Dizzy (though my reasons differ from Quin’s).
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The accusation that I am chasing low-hanging fruit:

I don’t care. I heard the same crap in Fire Emblem, got mislynched, and then watched from the grave as three of my “easy target” suspects dropped and flipped mafia (Quin, lapluie, Iron Dwarf).

I play with POE, and that often means people with no civilian case in their favor find themselves in my pool.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think MP looks authentic in his suspicion of me. I understand it even if it’s wrong. I believe MP is judging me from a perspective of how he plays, which despite having many similarities to my game is not the same. I am quite certain that MP has a greater fondness and propensity for bussing than I do. I believe that he would be willing to bus Choutas on Day 1 with fervor if he felt it appropriate. I would never feel it appropriate and thus wouldn’t do it. I think it’s poor strategy, and it’s the opposite of my style. I think of the 12-15ish games I’ve won as a mafioso, only two of them have ended with me as the lone survivor. My teams win in tact, and that is due in part to my attention to the numbers game.

I think nutella looks fine in her participation, particularly in her refusal to give me a break in response to my defenses.

I am less thrilled with Scotty, who provided rationale that I don’t understand — it’s not the content of MP’s case that sold him, but how MP said it. That’s meaningless in this game in the absence of an objective information-driven certainty which cannot exist with these roles. To believe MP is genuine is one thing. To believe he is RIGHT without regard for the content of the case is something else.

Separately, I think there’s a good chance someone defending me is a mafioso engaging in TMI. I have been uneasy with Colin in this regard, as he has been giving me a very broad defense which accepts my behavior on premises that I think would have made him uncomfortable in recent games wherein he was a civilian.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m drunk man zindon’t even understand what that means.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My vote is presently on Elohcin because I have little reason to give her civilian credit. I am not married to this option. I still think Marmot is a good option just as Mac was before him. I recognize he’s given a strong effort and that is appreciated either way, but I don’t see it as being of a clearly pro-civilian character. I haven’t been moved.

I don’t know with any certainty what Epignosis thinks of players. I can make vague inferences (suspicion of Elohcin, not of me). I don’t know whether he suspects MP despite mentioning him and his habits more than once. It’s difficult to do anything with this and he remains in my POE pool.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:14 am I’m drunk man zindon’t even understand what that means.
It’s difficult for me to reference specifics on my phone, but I will try.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:18 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:14 am I’m drunk man zindon’t even understand what that means.
It’s difficult for me to reference specifics on my phone, but I will try.
Okay sober me will appreciate that in about 8 hours so justb do what you can yall
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have given lapluie a pass to sell my Gladys Campbell claim, which I will just blow now. I did have civilian feelings earlier, but I cannot remember why off-hand and she demands reassessment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

This is much better than texting my ex trust me
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 190

Post by lapluie »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:20 am This is much better than texting my ex trust me
Lmfsooooooooo o my god are u ok
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

lapluie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:22 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:20 am This is much better than texting my ex trust me
Lmfsooooooooo o my god are u ok
Yes lapluie I’m ok 7 appreciate it. Im looking for scum

Return to “Previous Heists”