65%

Total votes: 17
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 2]

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 pmP.S Congratulations to my crew for getting that work in.

So what was the haul? My team earned American dollars, which I thought was strange in this universe but a paycheck's a paycheck.

Oh and sorry to hear about your boi Mac... :shifty: truly... :shifty:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 735

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:49 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 pmP.S Congratulations to my crew for getting that work in.

So what was the haul? My team earned American dollars, which I thought was strange in this universe but a paycheck's a paycheck.

Oh and sorry to hear about your boi Mac... :shifty: truly... :shifty:
Cash monies my dude.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lunalee why haven't you fired DDL yet.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] Get your filthy vote off my crew.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

no
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:04 pmno
For why tho.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

idk im perturbed I guess
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Lunalee »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:55 pm Lunalee why haven't you fired DDL yet.
Um, why should I? Besides you suspecting him as scum.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:12 pm idk im perturbed I guess
I'm gonna need more from a Captain after a devastating civ lynch Day 1, boss. No offense to you but "I guess." ain't gonna cut a fart.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:55 pm Lunalee why haven't you fired DDL yet.
I mean he did lynch Mal/Mac.

Though I guess you did too :/

Up to you tbqh I was just curious why you kept an obviously bad player on your team.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 0]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anyway I'm gonna try to put as much of my thoughts on DDL on paper here as possible.

Part 1:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:52 pm Enrique giving me bad vibes.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:56 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:35 am Man it looks like I went with the popular choices, but I swear I had those people in mind before the thread opened. Guess the rest of you had similar ideas.
This post also gives me bad vibes, seems overly worried with how others will view your votes.
DDL's earliest suspects are "vibes" on Enrique and Nutella. This is *really* early so I don't necessarily care that they're just vibes but as I went back through his posts his vibes on Nutella vanish pretty much and doesn't expound on his Enrique suspicion beyond "He sounds salad-y" or whatever. Anyway, speaking of being overly concerned how people view you:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:06 am So let's say something to disarm the asshats who are already trying to dig teammate relations from the people voting me, while also adding a healthy dose of WIFOM.

The two people voting for me are both from Naruto Forums, and both created accounts in this site because I invited them to.

So right now the default reason for them to be voting for me is obvious: familiarity.
^^ Here ^^ DDL decides to nip in the bud some of his Captaincy votes, or rather votes for Captain that he's received from other people. Nipping some suspicion in the bud here, but like...who actually cared?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:07 pm Last game I played with DH (champions) he was breathing on everyone's neck over petty reasons. This time he's just chilling about crews.

In that game he was mostly arguing with Epi, who, in this game, is content with dropping a case on me and then spending the rest of the day posting gifs and defending against accusations.

Joining him is Mac, who is also just chilling.

What is up with all the traditional civ leaders playing second fiddle? I feel like Golden is working overtime to do your part here.

And yes, I'm treating some players different from each other, because there are specific people who are usually noisy and bossy and just aren't being like that right now.
At least here he's voicing some concern with me and Mac, though calling it suspicion would be a stretch and a half.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:46 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:44 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:54 pm -> I think DDL looks bad but I'm not sure
-> I also think he's acting suspicious

This is pathetic.
I haven't done my intended big post yet as far as "everyone I suspect and why" but in my catching up just on the posts I've missed since last night this one caught my eye. You trippin boss.
This is a slow day, with people who normally post a lot being happy not to say much, with a bunch of them accusing me softly but not actually going through with it.

It sounds like a civ lynch in the making. Not necessarily of me, but of some low resiatance wagon that baddies manage to latch on.

I want to prevent that shit. I want drama. I want scumhunting. I want arguing. This day 1 is too cool for my tastes.
^^Here^^ DDL says he wants to "prevent a low resistance wagon that baddies could manage to latch on to." Which is one of several posts made hilarious by the fact that he latched onto a low resistance lynch that lynched the civ leader Mac. Coolest of beans.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:51 am I'm ok with a lynch on Mac rn but it also feels like bait. Mac is making it too easy.

Enrique is actually trying not to be lynched and I don't think he's actually succeeding.
^^Here^^ We see the classic "I'm cool with lynching this guy but if it turns out he actually is lynched and he flips civ then woo-boy did I have my reservations, golly. Swears it."
Still coming down off a cold and its late and I think that's a good spot to end Part 1 and I'm watching other shit right now so I'll pick up w/ Part 2 later tonight

ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 152

Post by novaselinenever »

[VOTE: SokothQultuq] aubergine
novaselinenever
Hitman

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:01 pm @Turnip Head Get your filthy vote off my crew.
Don't talk to my captain like this. Ever again.
novaselinenever
Hitman

What do you think of him?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:27 pm [VOTE: SokothQultuq] aubergine
I mean I really don't want to make this about crews, I'd rather vote based on who I think is suspicious/mafia but I'm 110% not digging the idea of having you guys vote for my guy with no reason behind it given we *just* had the worst possible Day 1 lynch we could have.

But what do I know.

ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:29 pm
I mean I really don't want to make this about crews, I'd rather vote based on who I think is suspicious/mafia but I'm 110% not digging the idea of having you guys vote for my guy with no reason behind it given we *just* had the worst possible Day 1 lynch we could have.

But what do I know.
Oh, worry not. My vote for him is a continuation of my failed attempt to CFD him last phase. I could reiterate the reasons, or you could ISO my posts and find the one post about him. I'm still on my first page :p
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:33 pm

But what do I know.
Oh, worry not. My vote for him is a continuation of my failed attempt to CFD him last phase. I could reiterate the reasons, or you could ISO my posts and find the one post about him. I'm still on my first page :p
I give your vote a B-

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

But what do I know.
Can you think of a better counterwagon? I assume other people are thinking of voting DDL with you, we should at least have another wagon going or something.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:38 pm

But what do I know.
Can you think of a better counterwagon? I assume other people are thinking of voting DDL with you, we should at least have another wagon going or something.
Better than "Huhuhuhuheuheuehuh I dunno I guess"? Yeah literally pick a name. :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Lunalee »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:19 pm

Up to you tbqh I was just curious why you kept an obviously bad player on your team.
I was the only captain without a full crew, so of course I wasn't going to fire one of the few I had. That said, I'm not against lynching anyone including DDL. I am interested in seeing your analysis of his posts.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:41 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:19 pm

I was the only captain without a full crew, so of course I wasn't going to fire one of the few I had. That said, I'm not against lynching anyone including DDL. I am interested in seeing your analysis of his posts.
See that makes sense.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:40 pm

But what do I know.
Better than "Huhuhuhuheuheuehuh I dunno I guess"? Yeah literally pick a name. :P
okay

DharmaHelper

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 1]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Part 2 of my DDL Read Through:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:26 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:59 pm I see no way that Golden isn't town in this game.
Be careful, that is a dangerous path to take.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:59 pm So why is MacDougall and DrWilgy voting to lynch him? Not a good look for either of them.
Agree with this though.
At least here he's reinforcing his suspicion of Mac (and adding Doc as one of his suspects) Though he's not really articulating why he suspects the two of them just Parroting Luna. Quarter Credit.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:35 pm
Enrique wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:25 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:08 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:56 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:46 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 pm DH, why are DDL and Nut suspects for voicing the same suspicion I did in a similar manner, but I’m not? I can see a scum piggy backing on any potential wagon so long as they don’t have to stick their neck out too far but we three pretty much seem to be saying the same thing, so why do I get a pass?
Because I haven't had the time to read you specifically yet.
In hunkering down and reading Colin I've noted that apart from "Enrique bad" he tends to waffle on who he suspects and trusts. A weak Enrique vote and a sporadic nature don't ring civ to me, necessarily but I do suspect the people following such a dumb case more than the guy who made it.
If the case I have on Enrique is dumb, how dumb is Enrique’s case on me?
I don't have a case, Colin, I specified it was a placeholder vote and you had a violent reaction. Your case is bad because it turns out people laying their cards on the table and giving their takes on the ongoing conflicts is good actually.

I absolved DDL as being clumsy but I think he's using that as a crotch at this point. This is the exact wagon he was warning against, no way you make that vote and that post in such close proximity and don't feel like you have anything to reconsider.
It's not like I think this is an amazing case but it's definitely the best one I've got.

And definitely better than a whole day of uncommited "I think DDL looks bad" followed by a 2-3 vote wagon on him at the end, which is what I was worried about. Or on someone else, for that matter.

Now it feels like we are making progress, even if I'm not sure about it being the right direction.
Again, guy who says he wants to avoid an EOD vote wagon for weak-sauce reasons ended up on a vote wagon at EOD for weak ass reasons. Fuckin' monumental coincidence. :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:28 pm
Sanggolden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:26 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:36 am The thing that ruins this for me is that I also did roughly the same thing nova did, but I ended up changing my vote so that's okay I guess
I didn't love it. I wrote your name down but then crossed it out when you switched. But I was highly aware that I could have made you feel like 'town speedchuck' would have voted for me.

Look, if people think I'm actually barking up the wrong tree they should say so. But I'm not taking this from the people I'm accusing, they would say that. I'm interested in objective opinions.

I don't think I'm wrong about nova. Even if I have the motives wrong, nova's defence is all about how my reasons for suspicion are bad, even while his behaviour itself and the way he has handled me comes across as worse than the original offence imo.
I agree with the point you are making, I just think there is enough reasonable doubt to give me pause. That, and knowing civ nova is also fond of OMGUS.
^^Speaking of fence sitting RE: Golden and Nova.
Anyway that's all I got the rest of his posts aren't really case-relevant.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

EBWOP Apart from like his four end of day vote switches and how I think now he and Nova might be team mates.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm 30% on that last part at least until somebody shows up with a D1 lynch poll thing.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 412

Post by Epignosis »

KyungDaisy wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:29 pm Ok players, I am at a Casino ... and I would like to spend ... money ... and put up ... later tonight.
:ponder:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:49 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:40 pm

But what do I know.
okay

Also, hard pass. I've already put out a case against DDL, someone I suspect and a suspicion I'm willing to back up with a vote. You want me to do your portion of the work too bro? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, see, either you are a civ and you put the time in and make your own case or you fuck around making votes for no good reasons and we lose. *OR* You're bad and the reason your cases and votes are so bad is because you want the civs to lose.

If you are a civ the time to prove it is like.. now.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'll give whoever defects to my crew first a $50 signing bonus and a guarantee you won't be on the next lynch poll.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TH, why are you on the poll? Didn't your daddy raise you to stay off the pole?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:05 amIf you are a civ the time to prove it is like.. now.
:scared: :scared: :scared:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:12 am TH, why are you on the poll? Didn't your daddy raise you to stay off the pole?
please clean up the gorram kitchen
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:20 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:12 am TH, why are you on the poll? Didn't your daddy raise you to stay off the pole?
Why are you on the poll?
novaselinenever
Hitman

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 pm EBWOP Apart from like his four end of day vote switches and how I think now he and Nova might be team mates.
Hmmm what makes you think so?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:21 am
Why are you on the poll?
Daisy said one of us had to stay on the poll so I picked myself.

novaselinenever
Hitman

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:58 pm I'm 30% on that last part at least until somebody shows up with a D1 lynch poll thing.
For what it's worth, I ended the day on DDL :grin: There were three of us there.

He ended the day on Mac. 6 votes there iirc.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Anyway, DrWilgy is bad.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:22 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 pm EBWOP Apart from like his four end of day vote switches and how I think now he and Nova might be team mates.
His first bullshit vote being for you, and in the Golden/Nova debate he said (paraphrasing) He liked Golden and didn't know what to think about you. Read like he was afraid to make a determination RE: You because it might tie you as mates.

Not my strongest suspicion but fuck it, I'll be damned if I'm gonna leave anything off the table after yesterday.

LINKI: See I don't have the poll results which would inform that but sure. Although putting a vote on a teammate that wouldn't matter in the long run isn't unheard of.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:24 am Anyway, DrWilgy is bad.

pls explan.

ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:21 am
Why are you on the poll?
Daisy said one of us had to stay on the poll so I picked myself.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:25 am

pls explan.
He got a PM that said he was mafia. I hope that clears things up for you.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:27 am

pls explan.
I love not taking you seriously during the games we play together and I appreciate you making it infinitely easier every time.

ImageImage
ImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 31

Post by SokothQultuq »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 pm How about Sokoth dude?

I just glanced over his ISO, and I still have a bad vibe about him. His contributive posts have been so far riddled with some good old fence-sitting. He went on about not liking the talks about Glorf, but ended up saying that he's someone we should look after.

Same thing about the Golden/I thing. Liking both posts, and feigning interest with a generic response to what could have been my motivation to not break the tie between Glorf/Golden.
So this is your "this is why we should lynch Sokoth" post? What else you got? This is pretty weak if you ask me. Just because I didn't come out with guns blazing and couldn't really find someone to latch onto to Wagon train into the stars you find it perfectly okay to just write me off. Nice. Hang on, let me go get my guns. I'll be right back with my own facts.

I'd like to see if you have something more substantial to back up and get a train going on me? Because right now this feels pretty weak to me.

There was a lot of talk about Day Zero Captain Vote manipulation – You along with a couple of others managed to play the “Tie Breaker” Game throughout the entire beginning of this. “I’m going to break the tie” came up more than once. When asked why you didn’t break the tie between Golden & Glorf you left it to a “Higher Power”. Really? Then you tried to play it off by removing your votes and distributing them to random other people, and you gave a weak sauce explanation. Then low and behind, blam you throw your votes around again. Manipulation much?
The flip flop on Golden was real in there. You drew him in because you “Thought his entrance was great, and then because of his antics later decided naaa he’s bad. So you go about railroading him for Captain, saying he’s “bad” essentially and then turn around and drop the hammer on someone else, and at the last minute. So happens to be me, because I didn’t provide you with any substantial substance to the conversation.
Then the pain train continues on Golden. You and him back and forth.
So now here we are coming into the next day and you just unload your vote without even a thought. On me? Throw some substance down, lets see what you got. Because from where I’m sitting, your entirely aggressive, going after people with half assed Suspicions and your arguments barely hold water. Seems like your trying to drive something.
Also looks bad from the perspective that we already lost a crewman, and now your hunting for more on my Captains Ship to weaken his position. We have a solid crew, so I can understand you coming after us specifically. But please. Bring something more substantial.

SO believe me when I say that I will be watching you. And if I continue to see you go on this course your name will most certainly be at the top of my list for a vote. Your lucky your not on it now as I would most certainly campaign to end you.

Don't take my lack of activity or silence for what you think it might be. I'm watching, learning, and I will respond once I have a case. I didn't have one that was solid before. You've made one for me, and I will admit its not 100%, but you just keep digging. You'll end up in that hole deeper than you are now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:28 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:27 am

pls explan.
I love not taking you seriously during the games we play together and I appreciate you making it infinitely easier every time.
You don't take anybody seriously. That's a true gift.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Holy hell, a novel fell out of the sky.
novaselinenever
Hitman

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:22 am
His first bullshit vote being for you, and in the Golden/Nova debate he said (paraphrasing) He liked Golden and didn't know what to think about you. Read like he was afraid to make a determination RE: You because it might tie you as mates.

Not my strongest suspicion but fuck it, I'll be damned if I'm gonna leave anything off the table after yesterday.

LINKI: See I don't have the poll results which would inform that but sure. Although putting a vote on a teammate that wouldn't matter in the long run isn't unheard of.
Eh, that's solid. I can see it, so that's a point in your favor since you seem genuine. He also defended me earlier in the phase :noble:

The same feeling you got from his posts is what I'm getting on Sokothqulq with his stance on both Golden/Me, and Glorfindel.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You're forced to vote Wilgy or DDL.

Which do you choose, and why?
novaselinenever
Hitman

SokothQultuq wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:28 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 pm How about Sokoth dude?

I just glanced over his ISO, and I still have a bad vibe about him. His contributive posts have been so far riddled with some good old fence-sitting. He went on about not liking the talks about Glorf, but ended up saying that he's someone we should look after.

Same thing about the Golden/I thing. Liking both posts, and feigning interest with a generic response to what could have been my motivation to not break the tie between Glorf/Golden.
So this is your "this is why we should lynch Sokoth" post? What else you got? This is pretty weak if you ask me. Just because I didn't come out with guns blazing and couldn't really find someone to latch onto to Wagon train into the stars you find it perfectly okay to just write me off. Nice. Hang on, let me go get my guns. I'll be right back with my own facts.

I'd like to see if you have something more substantial to back up and get a train going on me? Because right now this feels pretty weak to me.

There was a lot of talk about Day Zero Captain Vote manipulation – You along with a couple of others managed to play the “Tie Breaker” Game throughout the entire beginning of this. “I’m going to break the tie” came up more than once. When asked why you didn’t break the tie between Golden & Glorf you left it to a “Higher Power”. Really? Then you tried to play it off by removing your votes and distributing them to random other people, and you gave a weak sauce explanation. Then low and behind, blam you throw your votes around again. Manipulation much?
The flip flop on Golden was real in there. You drew him in because you “Thought his entrance was great, and then because of his antics later decided naaa he’s bad. So you go about railroading him for Captain, saying he’s “bad” essentially and then turn around and drop the hammer on someone else, and at the last minute. So happens to be me, because I didn’t provide you with any substantial substance to the conversation.
Then the pain train continues on Golden. You and him back and forth.
So now here we are coming into the next day and you just unload your vote without even a thought. On me? Throw some substance down, lets see what you got. Because from where I’m sitting, your entirely aggressive, going after people with half assed Suspicions and your arguments barely hold water. Seems like your trying to drive something.
Also looks bad from the perspective that we already lost a crewman, and now your hunting for more on my Captains Ship to weaken his position. We have a solid crew, so I can understand you coming after us specifically. But please. Bring something more substantial.

SO believe me when I say that I will be watching you. And if I continue to see you go on this course your name will most certainly be at the top of my list for a vote. Your lucky your not on it now as I would most certainly campaign to end you.

Don't take my lack of activity or silence for what you think it might be. I'm watching, learning, and I will respond once I have a case. I didn't have one that was solid before. You've made one for me, and I will admit its not 100%, but you just keep digging. You'll end up in that hole deeper than you are now.
Eh, it might be weak but it's something.

Your "own" facts seem to be wrong. You've actually twisted the whole timeline to fit a false narrative. That's not a good look Sokothqulq. I never once switched my votes after explaining why I didn't break the tie between Golden and Glorfindel. I'm not sure where you got that. I played the tie-breaker with less than an hour left in the phase, so I'm not sure where you're getting "low and behold bam you throw votes around again".

Time-line of my votes D0:

Vote Golden and Turnip Head.
Vote people without votes.

With less than 1 hour left,

Vote Luna, TH and DH. Leaving Glorfindel and Golden.

Well, yes it happened to be you because you were one of the people I wanted to lynch. Why? Because you're bad. I couldn't care less if you lost a crewman, I'm not here to lynch from every-ship in order. I'm here to lynch who I believe is bad. I'm not sure where you're going with this angle. It's a non-argument.

Oh, I brought something substantial all right. I have to thank you though, for giving me even more susbtance. This post is awful. You don't even defend yourself, nor your positions on Glorf and Golden/Nova for which I suspect you for. You attack me, and my play last day phase. Your only defense about your play is "this is weak sauce" lol. You're intent isn't to defend yourself, but to make me backdown and attempt to discredit someone who is suspecting you. That's a very wolfy thing to do.

Good luck with your watchlist! I'll be here with my vote on you, and I'll make sure you get lynched.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:42 am You're forced to vote Wilgy or DDL.

Me personally I choose DDL because I much prefer the case on him.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:45 am

Me personally I choose DDL because I much prefer the case on him.
I think they're teammates.
novaselinenever
Hitman

DDL.

I have him as bad. He read as an anxious wolf towards the EoD that got lost. He was all over the place and proposing CFD on several players, but not committing to any of them. Two opportunities (Luna and me) materialized but he immediately backed down, and went with a vote on Mac who's lynch he allegedly didn't like. Felt like a scum statement after he caught some heat for his flip-flopping "See, I'm committing here, and he's going to flip Civ. No scum would do that, amirite?". I also liked DH read on him, and ISO earlier. It mirrors some of my thoughts, especially his fence-sitting.

I'm neutral on Wilgy. And GTH, I would give him a slight Town read. I only remember him for his vote on Golden, and trying to bait him. He's a bit too care-free and abrasive from what I'm getting. He doesn't seem like someone who's in a BTSC scheming, and being careful.

Return to “Previous Jobs”