lapluie/Mac
Lunalee
Marmot
novaselinenever
nutella
sig
speedchuck
Turnip Head
I’m sorry but I can’t make any sense of this - it looks more like a lottery result than a reads list...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 412

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Has anybody taken the time to...oh, gee, I don't know...examine the dead mafia member's posts and interactions to provide insight regarding today's lynch? Luna did, I think. I know I did, but I didn't see anybody comment on it. Seems everybody got so busy discussing people who aren't on the poll and why they aren't there. :disappoint:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Glorfindel wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:14 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:52 pm Here's my rainbow:

ColinIsCool
DFaraday
DharmaHelper
Dragon D. Luffy
DrWilgy
Enrique
Epignosis
Glorfindel
Golden
insertnamehere
lapluie/Mac
Lunalee
Marmot
novaselinenever
nutella
sig
speedchuck
Turnip Head
I’m sorry but I can’t make any sense of this - it looks more like a lottery result than a reads list...
What kind of lotteries do you have? :confused:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45

Post by DrWilgy »

Guys I have a compelling argument.

I'm not bad.

That is all.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:48 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:08 pm Nova was on sokoth early, and sokoth was not one of the leading wagons. When sokoth took the lead, nova tried to divert others to seeing Luna as bad while not being willing to swing that way himself.

This has all the hallmarks of distancing becoming bussing to me. It’s like something I would do.
This.

Also nova is one of the few people who have played with Soneji recently, and would know he is a good player. Giving him a reason to off him on night 1. The other one would be Epi, who won a big game with him as scum a few years ago. I bet one of nova or Epi is bad.
I would have killed Soneji Night 1, sure, but not for the "reason" (?) you think, although I'm not sure how me previously being on a team with Soneji leads you to believe I would have killed him.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Lunalee »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:18 pm Has anybody taken the time to...oh, gee, I don't know...examine the dead mafia member's posts and interactions to provide insight regarding today's lynch? Luna did, I think. I know I did, but I didn't see anybody comment on it. Seems everybody got so busy discussing people who aren't on the poll and why they aren't there. :disappoint:
Maybe no one liked that my analysis of Sokoth's posts led me to want to suspect DDL, Lapluie (Mac version 2), Marmot, and Speedchuck.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:20 pm Guys I have a compelling argument.

I'm not bad.

That is all.
That is neither compelling, nor is it an argument.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 396
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:22 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:08 pm Nova was on sokoth early, and sokoth was not one of the leading wagons. When sokoth took the lead, nova tried to divert others to seeing Luna as bad while not being willing to swing that way himself.

This has all the hallmarks of distancing becoming bussing to me. It’s like something I would do.
This.

Also nova is one of the few people who have played with Soneji recently, and would know he is a good player. Giving him a reason to off him on night 1. The other one would be Epi, who won a big game with him as scum a few years ago. I bet one of nova or Epi is bad.
I would have killed Soneji Night 1, sure, but not for the "reason" (?) you think, although I'm not sure how me previously being on a team with Soneji leads you to believe I would have killed him.
Huh yeah that argument doesn't make sense at all. :confused:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 686
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I have a theory I want to share.

It's very hard (but not impossible) to lynch me as a civ in this site. I get NK'd way more often.

I have been mislynched four times. One in a burglary (which means civs didn't have to reconsider the initial suspicion).

Two, in lylo (one my Made, who replaced in d10, and one by Gman, who admits he always suspects me by instinct and gave in after a whole game). In other words, people lynched me after all other options were exhausted and the tinfoil took over.

The fourth one was in Turf Wars, a game that happened in a very stressful moment for me irl, which made me more or less self-destruct.

In normal conditions of temperature and pressure, I don't get mislynched. I have a way of looking like civ that some people just recognize easily (for that reason I'm historically terrible as mafia).

But I am almost always in the chopping block, from the start. Because I am weird and random, as explained in the previous big post. People will read the random crap I write, disagree with them and think I'm bad.

Which means mafia ought to test wagons on me. It's only natural. If people start talking about how DDL is suspicious, there is merit in trying to lynch DDL.

In this game, there were multiple movements in the sense of lynching me. There was one in d0 that lasted a few hours and died. Then another in d2 that lasted the first half, and died again. Now there is another anti-DDL movement that is more connected to criticism over Golden's strategy and linked to other members of my crew.

I wrote all of this to ask a question: if mafia is testing wagons on me, who are they? Who tried to push wagons on me and gave up when the masses didn't buy it? DH? Epi? TH?

Even if you don't think I'm a civ, don't disregard this post. This is an exercise. At the very least, come back to it when I'm lynched or NK'd. Try to find out the names of the people who tried to take advantage of the suspicious weirdo in town.

Thanks.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

SokothQultuq wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:29 am
Sanggolden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:05 am That’s a big load of baloney right there, nova.

1) I danced around nothing. I’ve been direct about what I’ve been seeing. It’s your choice whether to engage in my suspicions of you or not, I don’t have to ask a specific question of you or @mention you to get your attention. That’s a completely arbitrary standard you’ve decided to apply, just to paint me as not genuine.

2) The motivation is clear to me - to control who is on what crew, who’s available for a nk, who’s available for a lynch. I’m far less controllable. If I pick an entirely town crew, and prevent them being lynched, then I get a strong advantage over the mafia. If I pick well, I can effectively prevent myself being nked.

3) You say you saw it coming... I could tell. That’s why you came at me the way you did to begin with. I called you out and instead of addressing my suspicion, you went as hominem - going after my choice of grammar instead of the accusation. There’s nothing much to your reasoning for your votes. Your turn on me was because apparently you liked me early and liked me less later, but you didn’t manage to give a single reason for either of those things. You’ve been waiting for me to vote before you do much of anything, just so you can defend the vote instead of actually engaging in the original suspicion too deeply.

Your response post then is trying to make out like my logic doesn’t track when you’re all over the place.

I particularly like this sentence from yo: “you’re getting too hung up on the captain votes, when I don’t think it should be a priority.” Of course you wouldn’t think it should be a priority if you’re reading it down. But I hate that deeply. If you don’t think the mafia tried to manipulate that vote in some way... we’ll i just don’t believe you.

Day zero and day one is where mafia slip and think they can get away with it. They protect their own, help each other out and pass it off as unimportant. The very fact you set out to overtly break the tie and then did it with absolutely no post history to back it up is part of why I find yours in particular the most suspicious - because what mafia would be so bold, huh? It has its own inherent wifom.

As for me wanting to be captain - on that one, at least, I’ll admit it’s NAI. I’d want it either way. But I wanted it here because of how badly day zero reeked of manipulation.

Woah, shots fired! Some good information in there, pretty compelling.
SokothQultuq was eager to call Golden's "information" (it isn't information, but rather an argument against nova) "compelling," even though he didn't engage any specific piece of it or ask any follow-up questions. To me, this makes nova look good.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Glorfindel »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:06 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:59 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 am This is the requisite mea culpa/self-flagellation about SQ.

There are, to my mind, three reasons why I was resistant to suspect SQ.

1. Lack of familiarity with his gameplay. This was the first game I've been in with him in years. I simply didn't know what to expect, and my instincts were led astray.

2. For the past couple years or so, SQ, Daisy, DH, and I have regularly played together in a Star Trek chatroom game, where SQ plays our captain. I was so used to seeing him in that role, and his posts here highly resembled how he usually posts in that game, and I kinda comfortably conflated the two. Like, SQ's acting like his honorable captain dude in the Star Trek sim, therefore he's probably civilian.

3. He was on the Serenity. After the loss of Mac, (and even before) I wanted to protect my team as much as possible, because it seemed like people were hammering away at it, and our chances of winning missions seemed lower and lower as things progressed. I think that there's an impulse to townread members of your crew in this game. I fell prey to it. I'm a little worried that Golden is falling prey to it right now.

So yeah, I ballsed up. However, I think I had reasonable reasons for doing so.
I wholeheartedly endorse points 1 and 2 of this post.
We miss Corky!
Corky was a bit afraid that everyone would’ve forgotten him and that he wouldn’t fit in anymore...

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hell's my list at...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Civilians

DharmaHelper
Glorfindel
Golden
Insertnamehere
novaselinever
OwnerofaLonelyHeart
sig
Turnip Head
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:19 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:14 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:52 pm Here's my rainbow:

ColinIsCool
DFaraday
DharmaHelper
Dragon D. Luffy
DrWilgy
Enrique
Epignosis
Glorfindel
Golden
insertnamehere
lapluie/Mac
Lunalee
Marmot
novaselinenever
nutella
sig
speedchuck
Turnip Head
What kind of lotteries do you have? :confused:
Ones just like that list - totally random with no evidence of the application of any logic or reason.

DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 735

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:18 pm Has anybody taken the time to...oh, gee, I don't know...examine the dead mafia member's posts and interactions to provide insight regarding today's lynch? Luna did, I think. I know I did, but I didn't see anybody comment on it. Seems everybody got so busy discussing people who aren't on the poll and why they aren't there. :disappoint:
:shrug:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:13 pm Golden, sweetie, watch this:
The crowd:

"Captain Epignosis, you putting Glorfindel on the poll is so stupid if you think he's good. What the hell, man!"

Epignosis:

Remind me to nominate this for the sockys funny post category.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

SokothQultuq wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:36 am I've been looking through DDL's Iso since I've seen a few that are hedging their bets on that train.

The only thing that stands out is there is a lack of real substance. Like they seem all over the place, helping one moment, defending in another. And rarely really lashing out at anyone accept maybe a couple of times. I'm curious if you guys have more information on why DDL is the focus of your attention. Maybe I'm missing something. Anyone else see anything substantial on DDL that hasn't been pointed out yet?
Does this or does this not (read the whole thing and then reread the large part) look like SokothQultuq is fishing for some kind of information role who may have pegged his teammate, DDL?

:ponder:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:22 pm

This.

It's the other way around.

Nobody here knows Soneji.

The only people who have played games with him after 2016 are myself, nova and owner. And I think I have to double check on owner.

Everybody else is a blank, unless they have some memorable experience with him. And the most, and perhaps only, memorable thing Soneji did in this site was win a game as scum with you. I don't remember anything else.

So for the rest of the people, he is just a random name. Who the hell kills a randon name on n1?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Who among the rest of you was alive at the end of Turf Wars? Those are the people who are likely to remember Soneji.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:36 pm
SokothQultuq wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:36 am I've been looking through DDL's Iso since I've seen a few that are hedging their bets on that train.

The only thing that stands out is there is a lack of real substance. Like they seem all over the place, helping one moment, defending in another. And rarely really lashing out at anyone accept maybe a couple of times. I'm curious if you guys have more information on why DDL is the focus of your attention. Maybe I'm missing something. Anyone else see anything substantial on DDL that hasn't been pointed out yet?
Does this or does this not (read the whole thing and then reread the large part) look like SokothQultuq is fishing for some kind of information role who may have pegged his teammate, DDL?

Sure but how often do teammates accuse each other of "lacking real substance"? (Above the part you pointed out)
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 152

Post by novaselinenever »

insertnamehere wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:20 am
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:52 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:37 am @novaselinenever what do you think we should do? INH hasn't been around much today but I was feeling okay about him when he was here
One thing we shouldn't let happen is you getting lynched :nicenod:

Otherwise, I'm clueless. I'm rethinking my read on Wilgy since I trust some people on that wagon, and the Sokoth thing might be there but I'm just blind or too stubborn/bias.

I don't feel great about INH. He's been only going after me and Luna when he was here. The part on me felt like just shadowing Golden's read, a player read as Town throughout the board and a Town leader. Not sure I felt any conviction in his posts about me, and I only got back to him when I was a bit tilted from his view on me (more as a player than this game in particular).

The Luna thing had some merit tbf, but he pushed it like a robot lol. I never really felt like he had any intention to get to the bottom of things with it, nor was he willing to let it develop. A feeling you get with Townies, because sometimes they're unsure. He just stuck with " Luna = Bad " and he's been going with it, and it helped him from having to contribute to other discussion. He's EoD1 is pretty interesting, and it's what I'm talking about. He was willing to vote only me and Luna. He allegedly didn't like Mac's lynch, but wasn't willing to compromise to save him. It can be seen as a baddie that got two flashy, developed fake reads (me and Luna) and he's sticking to them lol. You know, to prevent any inconsistencies. His change of read on DDL was an interesting bit as well. Not sure I agree with his assessments of DDL's behavior, and I cannot fathom how he "understood" DDL's logic.

All this to say, I think INH is a lynch I can get behind. I can vibe with an Enrique one, since I'm fairly neutral on him. I wouldn't vote DH over these two.

If I put my tinfoil hat on, I lynch MacDougall lol. Sokoth mentioning Lapluie's absence was weird. Teammate alert. *takes tinfoil hat off*
This is a nice combination of reductive misinterpretations and "I disagree with this player's opinion, therefore it is shady."

I've gone after multiple players over the course of this game, including you, Luna, and DDL. I'm sorry if that's a small pool of suspects compared to how you play the game, but it's harder and generally takes longer for me to formulate suspects. A lot of this is the patented Nova NO U, where if you interact with him in a way where you disagree with him, he'll try and find a way to use to it to make you look bad. I agreed with Golden's case against him, therefore I'm cowardly "shadowing Golden's read." I didn't want to switch from Luna to SQ, as Nova tried to push me to do, at the end of Day 1, therefore I simply wasn't "willing to compromise to save [Mac]." I have a different read on DDL, and Nova simply "cannot fathom" my thinking. Me strongly pushing suspects that Nova disagrees with is me acting "like a robot." Having consistent suspects which don't change over the course of two days is just helping me "from having to contribute to other discussion." "INH has consistent reads because baddies want to have consistent reads in order to fool the town! Real civs constantly change their reads, y'know, like I do." This shit is just silly.

It's like after getting some town cred after SQ's lynch, Nova's using it to spite and smite anyone who doubted him.

Yes, I admit that Nova does look better after D2, and it's hard for me to justify having him in my pool of suspects, but these blatant smear tactics are enough to keep him from being a town read for me for the forseeable future.
I would have thought that after Sokoth's misadventure, scum would abstain from getting back to me with defenses like these. Bold move, but you done messed up lol.

If you had taken the time to look at the bigger picture instead of spiraling in victimization, you'd know that out of the people on the poll you look the worst from my PoV. Simple as that. I town-read TH and Wilgy. I'm not sold on DH. I have nothing on Lapluie. That leaves us with you and Enrique, both yellow on my shiny rainbow. You were just yellow, why did you have to put red paint all over yourself? Stop being a victim.

I'm still trying any semblance of defense in your post. You're just shouting "this is silly", "this is misrepresentative", "Nova no-u another one" bla bla bla. You've basically paraphrased my post and ended with "no town read for you" lol. This is pathetic.
How about you explain the opinions I disagree with? What happened to your read on Lunalee? How did you start the day "understanding DDL" logic when you branded him a suspect at the EoD1? What logic of his did you understand?

I don't need Town cred to spite and smite anyone who doubt me. I was doing that already D1. I'm also not sure what kind of Town cred I got.

Oh, that's so big of you INH. You admit that I look better. :clap: I've been doing fine without being a Town read of yours, so be my guest and keep it that way. "Smear Tactics" lol
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I come from a site where killing Soneji on n1 is every mafia's default strategy.

Which is why I'm looking at that angle.

But maybe Im just tinfoiling and it was a random kill.
novaselinenever
Hitman

insertnamehere wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 am This is the requisite mea culpa/self-flagellation about SQ.

1. Lack of familiarity with his gameplay. This was the first game I've been in with him in years. I simply didn't know what to expect, and my instincts were led astray.

2. For the past couple years or so, SQ, Daisy, DH, and I have regularly played together in a Star Trek chatroom game, where SQ plays our captain. I was so used to seeing him in that role, and his posts here highly resembled how he usually posts in that game, and I kinda comfortably conflated the two. Like, SQ's acting like his honorable captain dude in the Star Trek sim, therefore he's probably civilian.

3. He was on the Serenity. After the loss of Mac, (and even before) I wanted to protect my team as much as possible, because it seemed like people were hammering away at it, and our chances of winning missions seemed lower and lower as things progressed. I think that there's an impulse to townread members of your crew in this game. I fell prey to it. I'm a little worried that Golden is falling prey to it right now.

This is a decent post. However, the third point is awfully similar to one Sokoth raised when he painted everyone suspecting him as trying to bring chaos to their ship.
novaselinenever
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:03 am
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:09 am As of now, I don't expect anything from you regarding this. I accepted your meta and alignment claim. I moved on.
You ok there?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Spacedaisy »

Glorfindel wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:31 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:06 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:59 pm

I wholeheartedly endorse points 1 and 2 of this post.
We miss Corky!
Corky was a bit afraid that everyone would’ve forgotten him and that he wouldn’t fit in anymore...
We still have him on the roster, waiting for his return. There will always be a spot waiting for you to come back and play when ever you are ready! :hugs:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 282

Post by speedchuck »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:09 am As of now, I don't expect anything from you regarding this. I accepted your meta and alignment claim. I moved on.
You ok there?
Surprised, but glad to see you come around. :beer:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:15 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 pm
You ok there?
Surprised, but glad to see you come around. :beer:
"A man can only be stubborn so much"
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head politely yet firmly scooches [mention]sig[/mention] off and out the hatch of Yun Qui, never to be seen again

We've got one spot open, any takers? :shifty:
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:23 pm What if there's no bad guys on the poll :puppy:
This very thought is starting to worry the living daylights out of me.

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by ColinIsCool »

Golden wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:01 pm You putting Glorf on isn’t the same as TH putting himself on. The risk for him is far greater than it is for you.
PS, btw...

Why is "risking yourself" a town move if you're town?
ColinIsDrinking and doesn’t understand the question but stfu TH could easily be lopping off me and nova first before he put himself on the thing. Look if you’re gonna insist everyone on your crew is town even though they all look like shit coming out of Sokoth’s lynch I’m gonna insist TH is doing good :shrug:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 2]

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Yes
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

AMA not drunk yet but today has made that the mission. Hoo boy.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I just made the adjustments to crew permissions. I think I got them all correct, but if something looks off, please let me know. You should only be able to see your ship. Dead players and those not on a crew should not be able to
See any of them.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:20 pm Guys I have a compelling argument.

I'm not bad.

That is all.
That is neither compelling, nor is it an argument.
I have a dispelling fable.

I am not bad.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Reminder, Captains I need your location for N3.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hm... this is an easy lynch.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 396
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:21 pm Hm... this is an easy lynch.
You're not doing anything to make it harder.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:24 pm
I don't think there's anything I can do at this point. My fate is sealed.
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 690

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:25 pm
Do you think TH is bad?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:25 pm
Lynch is 26 hours for now. Read the last half a dozen pages or something like that, and tell who you think is bad.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh no I'm stupid. It's today.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It would only take reading about a page to realise TH could be lynched. It wouldn’t be hard to provide a little in the way of content either. This could be antispew.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sorry Golden but not everyone is fluent in Buttspeak lol
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

You sound like a Looney Toon
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:59 pm You sound like a Looney Toon
Town or bad, there’s nothing I dislike more on this site than it’s cultural phobias. There’s nothing meritous about dismissing something you don’t understand.

If you don’t know what antispew is, just ask.

It’s when someone who believes their lynch is inevitable stopssaying anything of any substance so as to avoid giving away who their teammates may or may not be.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But that post was the height of playing me and not the ball and now I really want to go back to voting you.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

That's not what I meant
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden, what is the basis of your suspicion of Turnip Head, and how much does it have to do with you becoming a captain, and how much of it has to do with novaselinever, and how much of it has to do with Sokoth?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:42 pm Golden, what is the basis of your suspicion of Turnip Head, and how much does it have to do with you becoming a captain, and how much of it has to do with novaselinever, and how much of it has to do with Sokoth?
I can’t percentify those things. But I did read his iso and posted about it earlier, that’s a good place to start.

The captaincy thing is a part. The other two aren’t much of a part at all, I suspect TH independently of nova even though I can also link them. It’s possible TH is pocketing nova.

Primarily it’s his thread attitude. It has minimal content and plenty of the behaviour I just described... dismissal, reading things down, minimising his own conduct.

I did post about it a bit earlier.

I do agree, though, that taking a pure ‘linking to sokoth’ approach there’s not a lot there (there isn’t a lot there to stand against it either though). In this sense, your case on wilgy has a more substantial piece of evidence. But my read on TH is pure - I think he’s looked really bad.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:41 pm That's not what I meant
What did you mean, then?

Return to “Previous Jobs”