The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

damnit i have the most posts bye
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 300
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:48 pm @Sloonei

I said I'd vote for anyone. Why did you stick with Eloh instead of convincing me to move with you to Colin once Jack had moved there? You had a decent enough chance of making it happen. Was I that important to save?
I didn’t think there was a realistic chance to lynch Colin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Did I spoil the party?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:29 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 pm Also I voted for nova because I we should get the ball rolling on that if we want it to happen, and I need to make sure I don't die here.
why nova instead of some other player for whom you have observed no inspiring thing
;)

What do you think of Colin?
i understand the grievances people are airing, but they don't interest me. seems like a BAD REASON. get it?

i like the way colin handled his sloonei read overall, and also the fact that he recognized the worth of finding a low-content alternative before i had posted it
Could you elaborate what it was that you liked about Colin here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:34 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:30 pm Wait, why the nova lynch?
OH. Wow, Nova's ISO is pretty empty. It doesn't look to great. I'd rather lynch him than Eloh, who's actually been trying to contribute.
can you elaborate on what you mean by "doesn't look great"?
Like there's nothing there of substance. If he's town, he could be trying harder to help out.
These three posts represent the entirety of Luna's participation leading up to the deadline. "Why nova?
Oh, nova hasn't said much.
He could say more.

Then, shortly after the Eloh's megaflip:
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:33 pm Oh wow, that's not good.
I don't like it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:20 pm Could you elaborate what it was that you liked about Colin here?
i had no difficulty believing him when he said he thought there was a similarity in your play to what he remembered from AG. when Colin was lynched in AG, he was quite cranky -- he didn't think the reasons for that lynch were justified (even if he was a mafioso), and it was a conversation that lasted into the post-game. it was clearly a moment that stuck in Colin's memory, and i think it makes sense that he would especially remember the contribution his then-teammate made during those proceedings.

his expansion on that didn't strike me as false. i think it's less likely that he made up the AG meta read than it is that he really did see something in a moment and acted upon it. he didn't stick to it stubbornly either, the small point that it was, because when the topic resurfaced he voiced doubt about his suspicion of you. it was a development, and it didn't strike me as phony.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:24 pm I don't like it.
what's your concern about luna's reaction to the eloh flip?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:33 pm
It’s not the reaction alone that bothers me. It’s the whole thing. She was present but not active at end of day and all of her participation was geared toward quietly pushing the lynch of the inactive option.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:11 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:04 pm I think I hate 3J for the latter one in particular. I've played too many times with him for him to not know that's not what I'm about. Jack less so.
I still have no idea. You asked a really specific question. Don't expect people to know every detail of your strategy, or more accurately your own perception of your strategy.

There's a reason I understand that. My strategy tends to be the most transparent in the world and people still don't get it in any game I play. It's why I have to explain things I find obvious so constantly.
I'm not asking you to know every detail of my strategy. I'm asking you, at it's core, does Quin (in any alignment, actually) sit back and let others do the work? Or does he stick his neck out and embarrass himself in the most awful ways because he wants to make his mark on the game he plays?

If your answer is anything but 'No, Quin gives a damn' then your answer is bull crap. You should know very well my post was a joke. You don't get the leniency Jack had since I'd called it such already. I don't let other people decide what I do.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:33 pm
It’s not the reaction alone that bothers me. It’s the whole thing. She was present but not active at end of day and all of her participation was geared toward quietly pushing the lynch of the inactive option.
For the record, the present but not active thing is NAI.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm on my phone RN. I'll comb the thread and hit up JJJ and Quin and whoever with clarifying replies tomorrow.

Way I see the setup, you have dr lite + mm + rejected robot masters versus wily + 4 robot masters. The other two are ???
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:30 pm I want everyone to tell me what Elohcin's alignment is, and also why you say so.
Town cause Megaman is highly implied to be town by the roles list and an orange g doesn't change that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

There's a joke about Donald Trump being orange in there somewhere. Something about Russian gangsters.

Ugh. It's right there.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Lunalee »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:24 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:34 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:30 pm Wait, why the nova lynch?
OH. Wow, Nova's ISO is pretty empty. It doesn't look to great. I'd rather lynch him than Eloh, who's actually been trying to contribute.
can you elaborate on what you mean by "doesn't look great"?
Like there's nothing there of substance. If he's town, he could be trying harder to help out.
These three posts represent the entirety of Luna's participation leading up to the deadline. "Why nova?
Oh, nova hasn't said much.
He could say more.

Then, shortly after the Eloh's megaflip:
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:33 pm Oh wow, that's not good.
I don't like it.
I mean I did suspect Long Con, but since I was the only one voting him, I thought I'd better switch before EOD. Besides my absence, is there something specific you don't like?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pm Hot takes on a skim read:

If Quin is town, JJJ is probably town

Quin doesn't feel genuquin though. Everyone wants to lynch him, which is a good sign for his alignment, but I'm just not getting it.

Eloh lynch was, in fact, garbage, and she was lynched for the same reasons she usually gets mislynched.

Nutella feels like she knew too well that the lynch was bad. She had Eloh early, then avoided the splashback.

Coliniscool is the towniest person. I will die on that hill.

People think I'm scum a lot. Actually, I WIN as scum a lot. I've got a bunch of town losses to make up for it.
please explain
JJJ (from what I read) really pushed things over the edge to lynch Eloh. Rather than you. Could be a save if you're mafia, though I doubt JJJ would be that brazen.
If you're town, though, that would mean scum JJJ pushed the lynch over to Eloh for literally no reason?
(disclaimer: I could not see the votes in real time. This is from a skim read.)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:36 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pm Quin doesn't feel genuquin though. Everyone wants to lynch him, which is a good sign for his alignment, but I'm just not getting it.
these sentences confuse me. you don't get why he is a civilian, or why everyone wanting to lynch him is a good sign for him, or why he doesn't feel genuine, or something else?
speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pmEloh lynch was, in fact, garbage, and she was lynched for the same reasons she usually gets mislynched.
i don't think this is true at all, and i need you to expand
I don't get the same town quin as normal. Normally I feel like quin acts towny but gets suspected because his opinions are different from everyone else's. He's got the suspicion right now, got the different opinions, but I don't get a town-tone feel from him. Even if all other indicators point to it.

Eloh hasn't been mislynched before for being inconsistent with reads and directions or throwing out wishy-washy attempts at scumreading a few players? (player salad)
I don't have any examples offhand, but that seems like the kind of thing she gets mislynched for. It's the kind of thing I've seen her do as town. But hey, I wasn't here, and hindsight is a heckofa bias.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:37 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pm Eloh lynch was, in fact, garbage, and she was lynched for the same reasons she usually gets mislynched.
i went back and counted how many times you mentioned eloh's name prior to her being lynched.

it was pretty easy.

zero

:suspish:
RL stuff got me sidetracked. Take my word for it, I'm not bringing details into the game. You'll find my lack of Eloh-talk consistent with my lack of ANY talk in the last half of the day.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

my phone died during my cpr for dogs class and i missed the vote : (
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Crappy result, of course. Black Rock says Epi always gives Eloh good roles. Don't know if that's true. I don't see any way Mega Man was evil, that's just ludicrous. Sorry I missed the end of the lynch.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

RIP Eloh :(
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

I see Darth Sloonei managed to use his powers of evil persuasion to convince everyone that he isn't an evil so and so.

RIP Elo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

I wonder if sprityo is Mafia again ...
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 323
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:12 pm
Day 1 Has Ended

Elohcin has been lynched.

Elohcin was Mega Man.

It is now Night 1. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Out of all the outcomes, this was probably the worst :why: But cheer up everyone! Keep your heads high because we will comeback from this! :bighug:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:30 pm I want everyone to tell me what Elohcin's alignment is, and also why you say so.
Eloh 100% has to be town. Megaman is the protagonist, and logically would not be able to be recruited. The only way she can not be town is if her role has a passive ability to appear as megaman upon death.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:25 am I wonder if sprityo is Mafia again ...
I am most definitely not :daisy:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Simon »

I wonder if I can create a mega man x mafia. :ponder: :nicenod:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:28 pm JJJ (from what I read) really pushed things over the edge to lynch Eloh. Rather than you. Could be a save if you're mafia, though I doubt JJJ would be that brazen.
If you're town, though, that would mean scum JJJ pushed the lynch over to Eloh for literally no reason?

I weigh in on T/T trains when I’m scum just so people will say stuff like this.

There’s your reason. Having reads doesn’t make someone probably town.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Bullzeye »

Well, that lynch wasn’t ideal. I’m out most of today and will be driving at night by myself for the first time ever later, if I survive the journey home from Wales I’ll try to contribute more.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:30 pm my phone died during my cpr for dogs class and i missed the vote : (
Did any of the dogs try to kiss you?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:06 am
speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:28 pm JJJ (from what I read) really pushed things over the edge to lynch Eloh. Rather than you. Could be a save if you're mafia, though I doubt JJJ would be that brazen.

So WIFOM
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:06 am

So WIFOM
Basically, yeah.
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Simon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:39 pm also, side-eye at everyone treating this as a mislynch right now when that information has not been revealed, and there's a weird ass dangling orange G
What are you talking about mega , mega man can not be bad :shrug: :fishslap: You're talking nonsense.

Sloonei, do you still think Colin is bad?

Jack, why did you vote coliniscool?

I'll see what I can do to help catch a baddie next time.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Simon wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:39 pm also, side-eye at everyone treating this as a mislynch right now when that information has not been revealed, and there's a weird ass dangling orange G
What are you talking about mega , mega man can not be bad :shrug: :fishslap: You're talking nonsense.

Sloonei, do you still think Colin is bad?

Jack, why did you vote coliniscool?

I'll see what I can do to help catch a baddie next time.
I don’t know about Colin, Simon. I still don’t think he has said enough things for me to feel good about him, but he explained his vote for me in a way that seemed more original than it did at first.

When Colin first voted for me, I thought he was just following an easy bandwagon. But when I asked about it he was able to connect his vote to my behavior from a previous game. I’m still unsure on whether or not I believe him, or if he was just making it up as he went. That’s something I’ll want to try to figure out on Day 2. He’s definitely one of my suspects, but that doesn’t mean I think he’s bad right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I came out of yesterday’s deadline period with some lingering doubts about Quin and nutella, but I’ve not been able to connect those to anything specific. I’m running around on campus until mid-evening today so I won’t have time to do any sit down analysis for a while. But the events of the last hour or so of Day 1 seem like they should be loaded with juicy content. I encourage folks to look at how that lynch went down.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Hot take: Jay is bad and I'm ready to fight about it
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:38 pm Hot take: Jay is bad and I'm ready to fight about it
:charlieblackmon: Let's go m8. You first.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Simon wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:38 am Jack, why did you vote coliniscool?
He appeared to be my most lynchable suspect at the time but I didn’t realize people were about to move/had just moved to Eloh. The perils of doing the dishes during EOD.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:53 pm
He appeared to be my most lynchable suspect at the time but I didn’t realize people were about to move/had just moved to Eloh. The perils of doing the dishes during EOD.
I'm in a similar boat. EOD was right around the time dinner was ready, and I didn't make it in time. I was surprised to see Eloh back on top, because last time I had glanced in, it seemed like most were accepting that Eloh was genuine, and moving on to Colin or nova.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Only 90s kids will remember that Quin was the EoD counterwagon
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:50 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:38 pm Hot take: Jay is bad and I'm ready to fight about it
:charlieblackmon: Let's go m8. You first.
No no, see, I meant I'm ready for everyone else to fight about it. I've already made up my mind :keys:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:16 pm Only 90s kids will remember that Quin was the EoD counterwagon
I know that now, but I don't think it was going at the last time I checked in before the lynch.

When I posted "two hours", I was seeing a strong surge to Eloh based on some recent things she had said (I think it was about comparing JJJ's previous game in a way that was seen as false)... and I thought at the time that I was seeing the end of Day 1 forming right there. It looked really bad for Eloh, then opinions drifted away, and ultimately back to her.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I have no strong on opinion on Jay yet. I didn’t think Eloh was a great lynch option, but if I had a better clearly candidate I would have pushed hard for their lynch instead, and I certainly would not have ended up defaulting to Eloh myself. In the end I didn’t feel strongly enough about Colin to fight that battle. So all of this is to say that I don’t currently hold Jay’s push for Eloh against him. It was Day 1, he was all over the place (as he’s supposed to be), and what we collectively ended up with was a lot of weak case foundations but nothing fully formed. Eloh was just the victim of that, and Jay, as he usually is, was the most vocal person in stating the case against her.

What is going to matter to the development of my read on him is his reaction to this lynch moving forward.

In this post I’ve said nothing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I feel like I was the most vocal opponent to the very brief Quin counterwgon, for what it’s worth. Make of that what you will, but for me that reduces the anxiety that he was saved. I just wasn’t convinced by the words people said against him. I tried to read Quin as bad in the moment and wasn’t able to do it.

As I’ve already expressed today, though, he’s someone I plan to look at moving forward.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:20 pm I feel like I was the most vocal opponent to the very brief Quin counterwgon, for what it’s worth. Make of that what you will, but for me that reduces the anxiety that he was saved. I just wasn’t convinced by the words people said against him. I tried to read Quin as bad in the moment and wasn’t able to do it.

As I’ve already expressed today, though, he’s someone I plan to look at moving forward.
Sloonei/Quin/JJJ w/w then? :nicenod:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:20 pm I feel like I was the most vocal opponent to the very brief Quin counterwgon, for what it’s worth. Make of that what you will, but for me that reduces the anxiety that he was saved. I just wasn’t convinced by the words people said against him. I tried to read Quin as bad in the moment and wasn’t able to do it.

Sloonei/Quin/JJJ w/w then? :nicenod:
was it that obvious?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Simon wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:38 am
you're probably right simon. i never played these games and dunno what the theme is. sometimes the hero can be bad! :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

this is what i get for playing like you :why:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Hard to read jjj when he's like this
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Long Con wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:10 pm
I'm in a similar boat. EOD was right around the time dinner was ready, and I didn't make it in time. I was surprised to see Eloh back on top, because last time I had glanced in, it seemed like most were accepting that Eloh was genuine, and moving on to Colin or nova.
What was the case on Colin? I didn't know he was a counter-wagon
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

It would be really cool to have ISO links next to the player list, and for the mega man roles list to be put in a spoiler tag.
[mention]Epignosis[/mention] ?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lunalee wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:10 pm
What was the case on Colin? I didn't know he was a counter-wagon
Colin essentially said Sloonei’s play here reminded him of his play in Greece, specifically the way Sloonei treated him when they were mafia partners.

This was not well received as comparisons to his Sloonei treated a mafia partner would necessitate Colin also being mafia in this game. Ergo, Colin’s case on Sloonei is fake. Ergo Colin is scum.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:29 am
Kylemii wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:30 pm my phone died during my cpr for dogs class and i missed the vote : (
Did any of the dogs try to kiss you?
no : (

Return to “Previous Jobs”