Pac Man (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Lunalee »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:24 pm I've already highlighted these posts, but I want to bring them back up again. This all occurred in the midst of the chaos at the end of Day 1:
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:30 pm Wait, why the nova lynch?
Luna shows up and sees that nova suddenly has votes on him.
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm
OH. Wow, Nova's ISO is pretty empty. It doesn't look to great. I'd rather lynch him than Eloh, who's actually been trying to contribute.
She does her homework and decides that he's a viable lynch option because, unlike Eloh, he hasn't contributed much.
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:34 pm
OH. Wow, Nova's ISO is pretty empty. It doesn't look to great. I'd rather lynch him than Eloh, who's actually been trying to contribute.
can you elaborate on what you mean by "doesn't look great"?
Like there's nothing there of substance. If he's town, he could be trying harder to help out.
When pressed for elaboration, she restated the emptiness of his posts and put some blame on him for his effort. Looking back at this post in particular now, I do not like that second sentence one bit. It seems to both acknowledge that nova is town while also absolving her for contributing to his mislynch. "It's his fault that I voted for him because he could have tried harder."

Luna, along with Colin, would remain on nova as Eloh was lynched. I don't like the ease and passivity with which she joined this bandwagon. One of the first things I look for when digging through End of Day posts is players who appear passive or timid. This is crunch time, and typically a townie wants to make the move that is best for them, so more often than not they'll be actively engaged in problem solving, even if that means expressing uncertainty. A mafia member will be more hesitant, not wanting to misstep anywhere. Luna's posts here have the look and tone of the latter.
Just some context you're missing: I voted Nova when Nova was still one vote ahead of Eloh. I left the site after placing my vote. Did you know the site shows people as "online" for as long as 15 minutes after they have been away? I wasn't able to check the lynch status again until a couple of hours later. That is why my vote remained on Nova. If I had been present, I would have moved my vote to whoever I needed to to save Eloh.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 3]

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:28 pm Show of hands who thinks speedchuck could be bad?
Meeee
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 300
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:24 pm I've already highlighted these posts, but I want to bring them back up again. This all occurred in the midst of the chaos at the end of Day 1:
She does her homework and decides that he's a viable lynch option because, unlike Eloh, he hasn't contributed much.
Like there's nothing there of substance. If he's town, he could be trying harder to help out.
When pressed for elaboration, she restated the emptiness of his posts and put some blame on him for his effort. Looking back at this post in particular now, I do not like that second sentence one bit. It seems to both acknowledge that nova is town while also absolving her for contributing to his mislynch. "It's his fault that I voted for him because he could have tried harder."

Luna, along with Colin, would remain on nova as Eloh was lynched. I don't like the ease and passivity with which she joined this bandwagon. One of the first things I look for when digging through End of Day posts is players who appear passive or timid. This is crunch time, and typically a townie wants to make the move that is best for them, so more often than not they'll be actively engaged in problem solving, even if that means expressing uncertainty. A mafia member will be more hesitant, not wanting to misstep anywhere. Luna's posts here have the look and tone of the latter.
Just some context you're missing: I voted Nova when Nova was still one vote ahead of Eloh. I left the site after placing my vote. Did you know the site shows people as "online" for as long as 15 minutes after they have been away? I wasn't able to check the lynch status again until a couple of hours later. That is why my vote remained on Nova. If I had been present, I would have moved my vote to whoever I needed to to save Eloh.
That does not help me much, unfortunately. My main concern is specifically your treatment of nova. He provided the most convenient lynch option for scum, and your participation was to see that he was on the block and join in.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:40 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:34 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:32 pm I don’t lke Sloonei’s rationale toward lynching me but I do feel better about him from his recent efforts. He looks different from scum Sloonei I’ve seen recently and his contributions have made me think he’s the sort of player in this game I’m not totally comfortable jettisoning on D1 without better evidence.
nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:10 pm I'd be cool with lynching Eloh, since I didn't like the contradictory jay stuff that I pointed out, but I also have some fear that it's too easy. I'm also not opposed to lynching Colin, since I'd expect to see a lot more content from him by now/better explanation of his vote (and the same goes for Nova but a bit less so on the content expectations). But for now my vote stays on Sloonei. Despite his emotional appeal I haven't seen anything that is enough to convince me he is genuine. Maybe I am reading with a biased angle but I have been able to see every post of his as posturing/forced/disingenuous and I think it's notable that I haven't been able to shake that feeling in any of his defenses.
Don’t like this much though. Nutella is okay with anything today.
No longer okay with Eloh lynch. She's town. Very misguided and confused, but genuinely so.
@nutella, hi. can you please briedly outline the progression of your feelings about Eloh, or mainly just point me to the post that tipped her back to good for you?
Basically it was her clarification of her confusion about recruitment. Didn't make sense if she was the recruiter or recruited.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:46 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:43 pm

That does not help me much, unfortunately. My main concern is specifically your treatment of nova. He provided the most convenient lynch option for scum, and your participation was to see that he was on the block and join in.
I suppose you could look at lynching an active, but low-content player as "easy," but I thought he made a fine choice for a day 1 lynch. Couldn't have been worse than lynching Eloh.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:40 pm ok so I see sprityo vs sloonei as town on town. I think sprit is reading too much into sloonei's perspective. It makes sense to me that Sloonei would be cognizant of his own position and gameplay, and what might be happening in relation to himself. The fact that Sloonei brought it up in the thread makes me less likely to suspect him, while it seems to have made sprit more likely to suspect him, so we diverge there.

I also disagree with Jackofhearts2005's read of speed. I think speed is tapped into the pulse of the thread, but I think he's doing so from a baddie angle. I don't like the progression of his reads list, and if I can figure out how to articulate why, I will do so.
I suppose I don’t have super unique reads this game. My Speedchuck townread May be premature. Still, I figure I’m pretty good at reading Speed in the long run so I’m not considering voting him today.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

can someone tell me the main deal on sloonei and lunatella and whoever else is being talked about a lot? I think I'll probably be able to ctch up in the 4 hours but I'd like to be at least a little informed on the main issues ahead of time just in case so I can make a relatively well informed decision
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Bullzeye and alien were both active early on but have dropped off considerably. Soneji has a habit of being quiet early in games and then putting out a lot of content once he's settled in, but he's been totally absent so far. Then there's a handful of other plays who've also given us nothing. I guess I'm just posting this to remind myself that they're here and deserve to be looked at.

I also need to, like, establish reads on more active players.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:53 pm can someone tell me the main deal on sloonei and lunatella and whoever else is being talked about a lot? I think I'll probably be able to ctch up in the 4 hours but I'd like to be at least a little informed on the main issues ahead of time just in case so I can make a relatively well informed decision
Dude

There's a whole nother day left in the phase
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:03 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:53 pm can someone tell me the main deal on sloonei and lunatella and whoever else is being talked about a lot? I think I'll probably be able to ctch up in the 4 hours but I'd like to be at least a little informed on the main issues ahead of time just in case so I can make a relatively well informed decision
Dude

You've mentioned this twice now, but I don't see your point. The present discussion is the present discussion. What's wrong with wanting to be informed?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

sprityo wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm I can’t jusge this impartially right now, so I need others to offer their input:
Mac’s primary activity on Day 1 was to smear me. He did other things and made lots of noise, but I don’t think it’s unfair to say that I was his #1 suspect.
Then who was his number one suspect? If anything you might not even have had been an actual suspect, more so he wanted to push you.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm Mac was subsequently nightkilled. My instinct was to look out for people who would then turn that kill against me. I expressed this early in the day.
Then you picked a poor choice of words to express it.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm sprityo, who hadn’t touched me all game, then comes along to declare me his top suspect because I had expressed my theory about potentially being framed by Mac’s death. I don’t think it was at all unreasonable for me to feel that way, and I’d have no reason not to share that opinion with the thread. sprityo, however, suggests that there’s “no reason” for me to share it if I’m town. I don’t buy that part especially.
You can feel that way. However, your words reflect differently than what youre saying right now. Let me rephrase myself on saying 'you have no reason to "share" if youre town.' There's no reason to create a wifom scenario. which is what you did. which is what i've been saying youve done.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm What’s more, he hasn’t identified anything in Mac’s suspicion against me that he agrees with. I’d like to see him at least try to do that.
Mac had suspicion but not context. yknow why?
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 am You are asking me to play the game in ignorance of all my intuition and instincts?
He didnt have a reason. Simple as that. I dont suspect you because of what mac said, i suspect you because of what happened to mac, what mac could have done, and what you did do following mac's death. I'm not looking at you from any other angle besides what happened after mac died.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm But for now I get the sense of a baddie making a concerted effort to spin a case against an established suspect (me). I do not get the sense that sprit has carefully considered my position in any of my posts. Instead it feels to me like he just seized onto a suspicion that already existed and is using that as his authority to suspect me.

Can anyone else see that, or am I just being too defenice here?
Here's the unlikely scenario:

Sloonei is town, he gets pursued by mac who is not someone to back down off his intuition. Sloonei isnt lynch, much to mac's dismay. then during the night, mac still paints him as someone bad, essentially a guarantee he's gonna try to lynch sloonei on day2. He even goes as far as to taunt sloonei to kill him. Mafia kills mac and waits for someone to attack sloonei.

------------------

so would mafia kill mac to blame sloonei? or would sloonei kill mac to take the pressure and focus off himself?
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:32 pm This is an even worse result than the Day 1 result.
You are so evil and villainous and it offends me that you survived day one.
Please move past this.
You are asking me to play the game in ignorance of all my intuition and instincts?

Just kill me. Dr Manhattan taking out Rorschach style.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:27 am I can only think of myself, so I assumed Mac was killed to make me look bad.
If Sloonei were scum I would like to think his LAST target would be Mac. Would scum be so bold as to actually kill someone who told them "just kill me?"
That said, the only way a scum Sloonei would kill Mac would be for WIFOM. And what if no one noticed the WIFOM? Well lucky for you, you don't have to look too hard because Sloonei made it very clear that he felt targeted by Mac's kill.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:05 pm
Dude

You've mentioned this twice now, but I don't see your point. The present discussion is the present discussion. What's wrong with wanting to be informed?
"I'll probably be able to ctch up in the 4 hours"

It sounded like Kylemii thought day ended today. I was letting him know that he has time. It has nothing to do with whatever you're talking about.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm I can’t jusge this impartially right now, so I need others to offer their input:
Mac’s primary activity on Day 1 was to smear me. He did other things and made lots of noise, but I don’t think it’s unfair to say that I was his #1 suspect.
Then who was his number one suspect? If anything you might not even have had been an actual suspect, more so he wanted to push you.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm Mac was subsequently nightkilled. My instinct was to look out for people who would then turn that kill against me. I expressed this early in the day.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm sprityo, who hadn’t touched me all game, then comes along to declare me his top suspect because I had expressed my theory about potentially being framed by Mac’s death. I don’t think it was at all unreasonable for me to feel that way, and I’d have no reason not to share that opinion with the thread. sprityo, however, suggests that there’s “no reason” for me to share it if I’m town. I don’t buy that part especially.
You can feel that way. However, your words reflect differently than what youre saying right now. Let me rephrase myself on saying 'you have no reason to "share" if youre town.' There's no reason to create a wifom scenario. which is what you did. which is what i've been saying youve done.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm What’s more, he hasn’t identified anything in Mac’s suspicion against me that he agrees with. I’d like to see him at least try to do that.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 am You are asking me to play the game in ignorance of all my intuition and instincts?
He didnt have a reason. Simple as that. I dont suspect you because of what mac said, i suspect you because of what happened to mac, what mac could have done, and what you did do following mac's death. I'm not looking at you from any other angle besides what happened after mac died.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm But for now I get the sense of a baddie making a concerted effort to spin a case against an established suspect (me). I do not get the sense that sprit has carefully considered my position in any of my posts. Instead it feels to me like he just seized onto a suspicion that already existed and is using that as his authority to suspect me.

Sloonei is town, he gets pursued by mac who is not someone to back down off his intuition. Sloonei isnt lynch, much to mac's dismay. then during the night, mac still paints him as someone bad, essentially a guarantee he's gonna try to lynch sloonei on day2. He even goes as far as to taunt sloonei to kill him. Mafia kills mac and waits for someone to attack sloonei.

------------------

so would mafia kill mac to blame sloonei? or would sloonei kill mac to take the pressure and focus off himself?
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:32 pm This is an even worse result than the Day 1 result.
Please move past this.
You are asking me to play the game in ignorance of all my intuition and instincts?

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:27 am I can only think of myself, so I assumed Mac was killed to make me look bad.
If Sloonei were scum I would like to think his LAST target would be Mac. Would scum be so bold as to actually kill someone who told them "just kill me?"
That said, the only way a scum Sloonei would kill Mac would be for WIFOM. And what if no one noticed the WIFOM? Well lucky for you, you don't have to look too hard because Sloonei made it very clear that he felt targeted by Mac's kill.
Are you defending sloonei or suspecting him?

You've just linked and summarized the entire case on Sloonei from both sides.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:06 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:05 pm
Dude

"I'll probably be able to ctch up in the 4 hours"

It sounded like Kylemii thought day ended today. I was letting him know that he has time. It has nothing to do with whatever you're talking about.
I apologize then.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:07 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:05 pm

------------------

Please move past this.

Are you defending sloonei or suspecting him?

You've just linked and summarized the entire case on Sloonei from both sides.
You're welcome then :D
In short, yes. I suspect Sloonei.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:52 pm I suppose I don’t have super unique reads this game. My Speedchuck townread May be premature. Still, I figure I’m pretty good at reading Speed in the long run so I’m not considering voting him today.
Ever since Pirate mafia, yeah. I'd say this is more accurate than not.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I know he's low activity but I want reads on Bullzeye.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dude

aw hell yes that means i can take a break and eat my pinapple friend rice

still id like to know what people are thinking about and why
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:13 pm
Dude

Luna just quoted most of the two-sided sloonei case a few posts ago.

I'm not an authority on the luna case. Someone else can handle that.

#helpful
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:13 pm
Dude

I'm thinking about how you owe me a lifetime's worth of love for making isos for you
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:11 pm I know he's low activity but I want reads on Bullzeye.
I think he said he was driving alone at night and that's literally the last thing I remember him saying, so like, I hope that story has a mundane ending
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:18 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:11 pm I know he's low activity but I want reads on Bullzeye.
I think he said he was driving alone at night and that's literally the last thing I remember him saying, so like, I hope that story has a mundane ending
Given how often he's been active here without posting since then, I'd wager he's either okay or a very devoted ghost.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonalee 2018
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:16 pmI'm thinking about how you owe me a lifetime's worth of love for making isos for you
that's gonna be a problem cus there's no way I'm gonna live long enough to give you TWO lifetimes worth of love :^[
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

they didn't put pineapple on my pinepple friend rice, everything sucks
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:22 pmSloonalee 2018
Sloonatellzeye head!
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:25 pm they didn't put pineapple on my pinepple friend rice, everything sucks
Did they at least put your friends on it?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ACTIVATE: HERO MODE

We're essentially starting this game at a huge disadvantage. Let's refocus and work together. Let's make sure our friends didn't die for nothing :noble:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:52 pm I suppose I don’t have super unique reads this game. My Speedchuck townread May be premature. Still, I figure I’m pretty good at reading Speed in the long run so I’m not considering voting him today.
Ever since Pirate mafia, yeah. I'd say this is more accurate than not.
Remember that time I caught you even though I didn’t have a win condition? That was fun.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:26 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:25 pm they didn't put pineapple on my pinepple friend rice, everything sucks
Get out of my brain
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

pineapple is my only friend
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:30 pm ACTIVATE: HERO MODE

We're essentially starting this game at a huge disadvantage. Let's refocus and work together. Let's make sure our friends didn't die for nothing :noble:
They died for Kyle's lunch
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Bullzeye »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:22 pm
Given how often he's been active here without posting since then, I'd wager he's either okay or a very devoted ghost.
I'm not just a ghost. I'm a superhero ghost.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:32 pm
pineapple is my only friend
Kyle is a 3p confirmed

Pineapple Man
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I see nothing in Bullzeye's Day 1 behavior that makes him a desirable lynch candidate, but I also see nothing from him that can be qualified as Day 3 activity.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

Can you iso TH and tell me what you think? I figure you’re no stranger to his playstyle.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bullzeye wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:33 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:22 pm
I'm not just a ghost. I'm a superhero ghost.
We're all ghosts and we're just here haunting each other
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:34 pm @Kylemii

Can you iso TH and tell me what you think? I figure you’re no stranger to his playstyle.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:34 pm I see nothing in Bullzeye's Day 1 behavior that makes him a desirable lynch candidate, but I also see nothing from him that can be qualified as Day 3 activity.
Rich coming from someone who was completely absent during day 2.

But seriously I'm reading through way back in the thread right now and will start to make something resembling real posts soon. This week has been busier than I thought it would be and games haven't been a priority.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head is probably my top town read at this point. Luna remains the closest thing to a defined scum read, but I'm not feeling especially engaged yet. I might have time to do things later, but no promises.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:34 pm @Kylemii

):
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] was that just a sneaky prank or a real question too?

[mention]nutella[/mention] I forgot to check did you respond to my question earlier?

I'm on page 19 and I'm taking a bresk
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:42 pm Jackofhearts2005 was that just a sneaky prank or a real q[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]
Nutella I forgot to check did you respond to my question earlier?

I'm on page 19 and I'm taking a bresk
Mostly a prank.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:38 pm Turnip Head is probably my top town read at this point. Luna remains the closest thing to a defined scum read, but I'm not feeling especially engaged yet. I might have time to do things later, but no promises.
Classic scum sloonei, putting one teammate at the top of his reads and dunking on the other.

Hahahasgashjgja I'm going to bed
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:46 pmMostly a prank.
some day you will have to answer for your crimes against humanity
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bullzeye wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:34 pm I see nothing in Bullzeye's Day 1 behavior that makes him a desirable lynch candidate, but I also see nothing from him that can be qualified as Day 3 activity.
Rich coming from someone who was completely absent during day 2.
<3
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Bullzeye »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:19 pm Analysis post part 1:
Bullzeye gives his reason for voting Quin. He dislikes Quin's questions, and even after Quin provides a valid response, Bullzeye responds with basically "I'm going to say your response looks fake because I'm so set on voting for you." Not the best look.
This is such a generic criticism that it could be applied to nearly every vote in nearly every game ever. The majority of votes happen because one person suspects another and that person's responses don't satisfy the accuser. What one person finds valid, another might not. I didn't find his explanation believable. :shrug:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

The ISO list is post #1092, for me it's page 22.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Epignosis »

Effective immediately, Dyslexicon is replacing White.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Wooot Dizzy! :omg:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”