Pac Man (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 466

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 6]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Finally read the Bullz case cover-to-cover and it looks like a solid piece of work to ya boi.

I also like that its not a full on "Here's how Bullz is bad" thing, and is careful enough to put him at "75%" bad instead.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:54 am I don't expect to be able to do a lot of Mafia today... going in 40 minutes to see Venom, then working until after the lynch. Sorry, Jack. Why don't you trust me? Everyone trusts me.
Eww Meow Meow

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:54 am I don't expect to be able to do a lot of Mafia today... going in 40 minutes to see Venom, then working until after the lynch. Sorry, Jack. Why don't you trust me? Everyone trusts me.
I have no idea why everyone trusts you.

I already said I don’t like you voting normal Simon (ie null and barely talking) over super scummy Marmot.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Let me know how Venom is, though.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

As far as I’m concerned, Sprityo is rangeclear. Deal with it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scum Sprityo does not take the lead D2. Scum Sprityo does not tilt at town Sloonei and come out looking fine after Sloonei does a good job of getting us a mafia lynch AND says Sprityo is bad.

Sprityo has leveled up lately, yeah, but this is still outside scum Sprityo range imo.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Bullzeye »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:54 am Finally read the Bullz case cover-to-cover and it looks like a solid piece of work to ya boi.

I also like that its not a full on "Here's how Bullz is bad" thing, and is careful enough to put him at "75%" bad instead.
Given himself a lovely bit of wiggle room there for when I flip civ and he can say "damn, I was 25% sure he wasn't bad". It's interesting to me that Speedchuck's first vote for a baddie was the second Marmot lynch, he didn't vote Luna and voted Simon during the tie.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:40 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:54 am Finally read the Bullz case cover-to-cover and it looks like a solid piece of work to ya boi.

Given himself a lovely bit of wiggle room there for when I flip civ and he can say "damn, I was 25% sure he wasn't bad". It's interesting to me that Speedchuck's first vote for a baddie was the second Marmot lynch, he didn't vote Luna and voted Simon during the tie.
"Speedchuck's just trying to make sure he looks good."
"Speedchuck has been on the wrong side of history this whole time, with his vote in the wrong place."

Pick one.

And in addition, what is "interesting" about my vote placement. That's a non-statement that many a scum member has used to doubtcast players.
Also "25% sure he wasn't bad" doesn't make any sense.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm also seeing Venom tonight. Wasn't planning to, but someone invited me. It's probably fun but trash. We'll see.

Mega Man 1 yellow devil sucks.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:18 pm
Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:40 am

"Speedchuck's just trying to make sure he looks good."
"Speedchuck has been on the wrong side of history this whole time, with his vote in the wrong place."

Pick one.

And in addition, what is "interesting" about my vote placement. That's a non-statement that many a scum member has used to doubtcast players.
Also "25% sure he wasn't bad" doesn't make any sense.
I'm not saying you're trying to make sure you look good, I'm saying you're pre-emptively defending yourself by stating that you aren't 100% sure I'm bad. If I'm lynched you'll fall back on that post as your defense. I think the fact you've avoided voting baddies twice makes you look like you're possibly their teammate. Besides, you can be on the wrong side of history and still be trying to make yourself look good. Nobody is trying to make themselves look bad.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:34 am As far as I’m concerned, Sprityo is rangeclear. Deal with it.
That helps. And was what I wanted to investigate. But I haven't had time to open any of the games.
But that is some coincident, forgetting to tag me when I was imprisoned.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by DFaraday »

Full disclosure: I put in for a replacement a few days ago, because I'm not up to doing Mafia at all right now. In the meantime, I'll just vote Dom because it seems like he's being pretty quiet too.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:23 pm I'm not saying you're trying to make sure you look good, I'm saying you're pre-emptively defending yourself by stating that you aren't 100% sure I'm bad. If I'm lynched you'll fall back on that post as your defense. I think the fact you've avoided voting baddies twice makes you look like you're possibly their teammate. Besides, you can be on the wrong side of history and still be trying to make yourself look good. Nobody is trying to make themselves look bad.
Nah, if I'm wrong I'll ignore defense, own it, and continue to try and solve the game. Defense, as I've previously stated, is a waste of time. Unless I can scumhunt by poking holes in the smears.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:43 amYou know what else is easy and not productive?

"Meow!" *votes for one of the like, 5 people actually posting then disappears for hours at a time*

Where're your suspects m8
Where are your posts "solving" the game m8
Who are your teamm8s
Yeah, I heard you say that.

They are all in the game you didn't read. I'm out of scum range too, so go pick on someone else.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DFaraday wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:29 pm Full disclosure: I put in for a replacement a few days ago, because I'm not up to doing Mafia at all right now. In the meantime, I'll just vote Dom because it seems like he's being pretty quiet too.
Oh hi.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:31 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:43 amYou know what else is easy and not productive?

"Meow!" *votes for one of the like, 5 people actually posting then disappears for hours at a time*

Where're your suspects m8
Where are your posts "solving" the game m8
Who are your teamm8s
Yeah, I heard you say that.

They are all in the game you didn't read. I'm out of scum range too, so go pick on someone else.
This might as well be gibberish.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:40 amGiven himself a lovely bit of wiggle room there for when I flip civ and he can say "damn, I was 25% sure he wasn't bad". It's interesting to me that Speedchuck's first vote for a baddie was the second Marmot lynch, he didn't vote Luna and voted Simon during the tie.
So are you saying that Speed is scum and that you want him lynched or are you more concerned about discrediting him because of his opinion of you? Cause it looks more like the latter to me.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:49 pm
Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:40 amGiven himself a lovely bit of wiggle room there for when I flip civ and he can say "damn, I was 25% sure he wasn't bad". It's interesting to me that Speedchuck's first vote for a baddie was the second Marmot lynch, he didn't vote Luna and voted Simon during the tie.
So are you saying that Speed is scum and that you want him lynched or are you more concerned about discrediting him because of his opinion of you? Cause it looks more like the latter to me.
Today I'm probably going to have to vote defensively but honestly at this stage I wouldn't mind a Speed lynch. I felt a bit off about his and TH's buddying in the push against me so I read his ISO and realised he's never voted for a baddie except when basically everyone who's playing did.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:49 pm
Today I'm probably going to have to vote defensively but honestly at this stage I wouldn't mind a Speed lynch. I felt a bit off about his and TH's buddying in the push against me so I read his ISO and realised he's never voted for a baddie except when basically everyone who's playing did.
In case you're actually sincere in your suspicion of me, based on vote placement:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 50#p420562

Have some fun with this topic.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Can't tell if Bullzeye is actually suss of me and Chuck or if it's an open and shut case of OMGUS. Wonder what Bullz would be talking about if his name hadn't come up.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:19 pm Analysis post part 1:
Bullzeye gives his reason for voting Quin. He dislikes Quin's questions, and even after Quin provides a valid response, Bullzeye responds with basically "I'm going to say your response looks fake because I'm so set on voting for you." Not the best look.
DFaraday was definitely around on Sunday, but still hasn't bothered to engage with the thread until today. Could be legit busy, or mafia taking a back-seat role to avoid suspicion.
Dom has done very little other than vote for Eloh. Not a good look.
Dr. Wilgy checked in on day 0, but then forgot the game started until today. Nothing really to go on unless it's a brilliant mafia strategy of "just step away and pretend the game doesn't exist"
Soneji checked in on day 0 and hasn't been back. So I've got nothing.
Alien was actually quite active on day 1, but hasn't been back since. On day 1, Alien left his vote on Mac, even though he previously read "Jack is town, sloon is mafia, mac is slightly suspicious but not as much as sloon, same with eloh" I don't like his back-tracking here.
Marmot called me out for calling him an inactive. He actually has been fairly active, but he still hasn't said all that much.. Maybe it's just his playstyle, but I wouldn't be surprised if Marmot turned out to be scum.

Not done, but posting this for now. I'll finish up later this evening.
Luna has waffly suspicions on Bullz, Alien and Marmot. I can't find where Luna votes Bullz, but she asks me for reasons when I do it, and says she "almost started feeling bad for suspecting him for a lame reason" (or something very similar). What do you all make of this?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:34 am As far as I’m concerned, Sprityo is rangeclear. Deal with it.
That helps. And was what I wanted to investigate. But I haven't had time to open any of the games.
Your name is hard to spell.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] Luna's interactions with Marmot, and then also with Bullz, forms the basis of my Bullz suspicion. I think she did a lil distancing dance with both of them.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:11 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:28 pm
Your name is hard to spell.
Sure, but he didn't try to spell it. : p
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 18

Post by DrWilgy »

Vote patterns making me think JoH is had. Someone tell me why not.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:50 pm Vote patterns making me think JoH is had. Someone tell me why not.
I like it. It's exactly what we needed.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:26 pm @Dyslexicon Luna's interactions with Marmot, and then also with Bullz, forms the basis of my Bullz suspicion. I think she did a lil distancing dance with both of them.
I could see it. I can't make my mind up about most anything, and will probably just sheep Jack or whoever.
I have stuff on my mind, but I'm going to a party thingy now. Will probably be able to check the game now and then.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Kylemii »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:58 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:48 pmis the implication here that sprit had foreknowledge that you were imprisoned?
Yeah. It's some coincident to forget to tag the one player that is imprisoned when you want to see who can participate.
I feel like remembering to exclude dislexicon from the list would have take up more mental energy than just forgetting to put him on there. wouldn't the easy way to set up the mentions be to just copy paste the poll or the list on the front page and add an @ to everything? for this to make sense sprit would have had to have written each players name out one by one, did he exclude any other names, like inactive players?
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 18

Post by DrWilgy »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:50 pm Vote patterns making me think JoH is had. Someone tell me why not.
Why though?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:59 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:03 pmWhat is a Kyle? Who is a Kyle?
me
I know. : p
I just... are you town?
im just a city bot, born and raised in south detrot

is there a reason you're asking me this
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:01 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:56 pm
Why though?
You ask a really good question and I don't have a good answer, I just want to see Jack gain some more attention from the thread at this juncture
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Do robots take the midnight trains?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DFaraday wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:29 pm Full disclosure: I put in for a replacement a few days ago, because I'm not up to doing Mafia at all right now. In the meantime, I'll just vote Dom because it seems like he's being pretty quiet too.
Yuck.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:00 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:06 pm
Bullzeye wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:13 pmSure does. A really good teammate would've also moved their vote to Simon when he was checking the thread from his phone and saw how the lynch was going ;)
this is such a weirdly specific thing to say? what did you actually do during that check in? what kind of reason would you have used to switch your vote to simon?
What I'm saying is I'd have made sure Marmot got saved if I was his teammate. I've mentioned earlier that I did look in on the thread on Sunday night, maybe an hour or two before the lynch ended. I don't know what reason I'd have used, maybe I'd have just said I thought Simon looked more like a baddie than Marmot. I haven't given it any real thought because I didn't actually save anyone that day.
im not sure i agree with that, switching to a vote for simon in the 11th hour might have been more risk than its worth. mafia bullzeye might come into the thread seeing a close vote and opted to keep their vote where it is and stay uninvolved. the case against Simon wasn't particularly strong and i can't imagine it would have been a particularly easy thing to come in out of nowhere and be like "oh shit guys, watch out, this 10 year old is shady as heck", especially during a phone check-in.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

is simon 10? Simon is the older one, isn't he. I messed up.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

my biggest issue with Dharma helper is him coming in and acting all high and mighty and dunking about our progress, when we've actually been doing pretty well considering. almost half of our lynches have been mafia, and our only real danger is that there's too many players that just aren't here and voting
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:31 pm my biggest issue with Dharma helper is him coming in and acting all high and mighty and dunking about our progress, when we've actually been doing pretty well considering. almost half of our lynches have been mafia, and our only real danger is that there's too many players that just aren't here and voting
Yeah well get used to it fam, I'm out here dropping dimes. Dunk city.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Its not like I'm saying you've done awfully. I'm just saying you could be doing much better. And fortunately I'm here to make sure that happens.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i guess i lost the plot there, but it doesn't make sense to get all disparaging and saying things like "good job killing mega man, the main character of mega man" when mega man, aside from being a pretty cool role i guess, wouldn't necessarily have any more impact than any other civ role being lost, it comes off as overly-dramatic to me
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:38 pm Its not like I'm saying you've done awfully. I'm just saying you could be doing much better. And fortunately I'm here to make sure that happens.
who do you think should be lynched today?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:42 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:38 pm Its not like I'm saying you've done awfully. I'm just saying you could be doing much better. And fortunately I'm here to make sure that happens.
The bullzeye case appeals to me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:46 pm
is there reason beyond the fact that he has 2 votes already?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

How much of that is influenced by the fact we're both leading the lynch right now?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:55 pm
How much of that is influenced by the fact we're both leading the lynch right now?
Speed makes some good points against you. Not to mention the interest around the case would generate a shitload more discussion whichever way you were to flip. And yes we're leading the poll atm and I don't want to get lynched.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:54 pm
is there reason beyond the fact that he has 2 votes already?
Meow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:00 pm
Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:55 pm
Speed makes some good points against you. Not to mention the interest around the case would generate a shitload more discussion whichever way you were to flip. And yes we're leading the poll atm and I don't want to get lynched.
Nor do I tbf.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

bump
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Going through and reviewing the ISOs of the remaining players. I had planned to do this today anyway but got pushed into defense mode.

DFaraday

3 posts, literally nothing to comment on. DF is good at being a blendy low-flying baddie but I don't think we're seeing that here, I think he's just not had the time to play.

DharmaHelper

Thank God DH showed up to save us all and deliver us from our failures. Reading just his posts alone you can easily see his frustration with the way the Marmot case was presented to him. There are posts that could be read as attempts at defending Marmot or attempts to discredit the case being built against him until DH ultimately has to accept the bandwagon. It looks like I might have to vote for him out of self-preservation at this rate tbh.

Dom

Seven posts, last vote was a mostly unexplained jump onto the Elo bandwagon. Suspicious to an extent but hardly seems worth lynching someone who isn't playing.

DrWilgy

Wilgy's first on topic post was about an hour ago as I type this. Not much else to say.

Dyslexicon

90% sure Dys is civ based on their actions, the only minor pings I have are their early push on Sloonei and the Simon vote they totally meant to change to Marmot but the lynch just happened to end before they could.

JackofHearts2005

Jack's attitude towards suspicion has given me baddie vibes from early on, stuff like this:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:27 pm “The sign-up thread mentions that the baddies recruit roles, not players.”

:huh:

:wall:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:02 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:28 pm Jack yeah the post I quoted was ok, I'm talking about all the others and the way you are "defending"/conducting yourself in the face of scrutiny. The like... faux-confidence is not working on me.
It’s not faux, the defense or confidence.

Seriously, leave me alone before I tunnel you. I’m tone reading you off the charts good but I don’t like much of your actual actions.

in lieu of any reasoned response seems shady to me.

Jack voted Sloonei during the Luna lynch but voted Marmot in both following lynches. I'm not giving anyone points for voting Marmot on Day Five, it was a foregone conclusion he was going to be bandwagoned so I wouldn't be surprised if his entire team bussed him. I could see a vote for Jack.

K-Ness

Voted Sloonei during the Luna lynch and missed the vote during Marmot/Simon. Not got the best voting record on that basis. Otherwise I'm not sure, but if this was a rainbow list K-Ness would be a delightful shade of orange.

Kylemii

Voted for Luna, and voted Marmot twice. Notably called out the Sloonei case as weird garbage during Day 3 and went after Luna. Began a fanfiction series which he abandoned after four volumes, leaving fans comparing him to GRRM and not in a good way. This can be forgiven as I feel fairly confident he's civ.

Long Con

Luna went after LC fairly early, and LC made a fairly solid push against Luna during her lynch. These two factors make me inclined to trust him. His vote for Simon looks a bit shifty but beyond that everything's great.

Novaselinenever

Kinda forgot this person was still alive. Only vote in the game is for Quin. There isn't really enough in their ISO for me to form an opinion either way.

Speedchuck

I've already pointed out my issues with his voting record. Earlier on he was also trying to force suspicions out of me having made comments that were very obviously jokes. I think he's seen an easy target in someone (me) who has been a bit too busy to play and hasn't really had a lot of time to get fully invested.
speedchuck wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:26 pm Bullseye is like "the defense of sloonei is jus wifom, "and it's like yeah. So we're the accusations
This is an interesting criticism of the Sloonei accusations when you consider that it's coming from someone who had voted Sloonei that day.

Soneji

Made one post, last logged in on the 25th of September. Not really an entity here.

Sprityo

Voted Sloonei over Luna, missed the Simon Vs Marmot vote. Seemed to push Sloonei pretty hard on Day 3, could've been an attempt to keep attention off Luna. Going back over his posts reminded me of how he laughed off LC's suspicion at the beginning of Day 4 and how I found that suspicious in itself. Marmot made a halfhearted push against him a couple of times, but could easily see that as distancing.

Turnip Head

NO U. I thought TH's post during Day Three trying to push the vote away from Luna/Sloonei and onto Nova was an attempt at a save. I know he now claims it was bait but w/e. TH voted both Luna and Marmot though so who knows. For someone with over 200 posts, a surprising amount of it is basically fluff.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Bulls if you vote for me then I'll have to vote for you which puts us at a null point. but if we vote for the same, different person, then that person will have two votes.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:16 pm Bulls if you vote for me then I'll have to vote for you which puts us at a null point. but if we vote for the same, different person, then that person will have two votes.
Damn, you're good at maths.

Return to “Previous Jobs”