Moderator: Community Team

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 5

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:51 pm Anyway pretty neat how Speed was in Hufflepuff and flipped civ.
There are still others in Hufflepuff if you are referencing your belief that there is one in each house.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lunalee wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:54 pm Woo Day 5. RIP Speed. I had this gut feeling that he was town.
I'm thinking that we should seriously consider lynching Colin today. For reasons that I'll expound upon later. Thoughts?
My thought is you should expound.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Lunalee »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:51 pm Anyway pretty neat how Speed was in Hufflepuff and flipped civ.
You don't think a house can exist with only civs? I'm pretty sure the houses were established, then scum were randomly selected from the player list. No way it's as easy as "at least one scum per house"
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Lunalee wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:54 pm Woo Day 5. RIP Speed. I had this gut feeling that he was town.
I'm thinking that we should seriously consider lynching Colin today. For reasons that I'll expound upon later. Thoughts?
I don’t recall being active in the thread at the same time as Colin at any point in this game, and as such I have mo definitive read on him. I slapped a town read on him because of poutanko but that’s kind of gone out the window now. I’m interested in hearing your thoughts
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

:omg:

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I hadn't even considered Colin but my thoughts are I'll wait to hear what you have to say. If Colin is bad doesn't that mean poutanko is bad? I mean could she have really gone wrong twice?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:56 pm
My thought is you should expound.
Sure. I can work on that while I eat my dinner. I remember having a not-so-great feeling about Colin, so I'll go back and pull some of his posts up.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:57 pm
I hadn't even considered Colin but my thoughts are I'll wait to hear what you have to say. If Colin is bad doesn't that mean poutanko is bad? I mean could she have really gone wrong twice?
Yes, that is very much still an option.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:54 pm Gryffindor actually won for a pretty silly reason this time.

Unfortunately I can't change the rules at this point.
Was it a supposed game of chess?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

TFW the host has to stop you from winning cuz you just keep winning

ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:16 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:07 pm Oh I completely forgot about timmer. Yeah he could be bad, damn it.

And poutanko's speed check was allegedly night 1 (but she didn't claim it til day 4)
I can think of two answers to the poutanko question you raise but I'd rather hear it from her. @poutanko why did you wait for day 4?
...because there's this possibility of him being town and I was getting imperio'd. If Timmer was redirected to novase as he claimed it made sense for me to get a guilty on Bullz and that made him town. To out myself D2 is no-no. Bullz refused to give a read and there were 2 other wagons, Owner and Luna along with Bullz that ended up with Soneji. Bullz vote on novase and him coasting after "vouched" doesn't look good. I still sussed him but not sure enough to claim. D3 Timmer claimed to shoot him N1 (that matches with what I thought earlier of Bullz dodo-ing himself), Speed 2.0 didn't talk much either. He did say he didn't have dodo. D3 have LC and Colin wagons iirc and suddenly Glorf wagon near EoD. He said LC was a terrible lynch option yet voted him anyway. During N3 he even defended LC. No way I read him as Town after that. I was obliviated too N3 so no reason to keep the results anymore.

@DharmaHelperIf you're so sure there's scum in Hufflepuff why don't you lead a lynch on any of us? Image

I'll post my thought on Colin, Quin and who I sussed.
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:57 pm
Yeah basically.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Here's what I didn't like about Colin. We have a scum-firmed INH in the game, and he acts scared of lynching him (in case it's a trap), and suggests lynching speed instead, who we now know is town. It struck me as odd then, and especially now that speed has flipped town.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:51 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:37 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:22 pm I dunno, Speed. You’ve been pretty solidly townread minus residual Bullzeye stuff so I would guess, if good, you’re a target for scum-chicanery. But I really don’t kniw how to handle any of this. You aren’t going down like a scum who has been caught unless you’re laying traps, but why would we listen to you if you flip bad anyway?

I think it’s possible Speed is town but it’s probably for the good of the town that we either lynch him now and get time to sort this out after, or lynch INH and vig him/lynch him shortly thereafter. Which is weird to say, but, uh, yeah.
In no universe does it make sense to lynch speedchuck before we lynch INH.
Except if:
A. There is a reasonable suspicion of scum trickery involved with lynching INH today
B. Solving the speed-Quin-whatever stuff is more valuable to us collectively than having INH dead

I dunno the answer to either point.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:54 pm And the winner last night's House Cup is... Gryffindor!

@ColinIsCool
@DharmaHelper

Pick an item. Remember you can't pick the same item you picked last time.
This is some bullshit right here
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lunalee wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:13 pm Here's what I didn't like about Colin. We have a scum-firmed INH in the game, and he acts scared of lynching him (in case it's a trap), and suggests lynching speed instead, who we now know is town. It struck me as odd then, and especially now that speed has flipped town.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:22 pm I dunno, Speed. You’ve been pretty solidly townread minus residual Bullzeye stuff so I would guess, if good, you’re a target for scum-chicanery. But I really don’t kniw how to handle any of this. You aren’t going down like a scum who has been caught unless you’re laying traps, but why would we listen to you if you flip bad anyway?

I think it’s possible Speed is town but it’s probably for the good of the town that we either lynch him now and get time to sort this out after, or lynch INH and vig him/lynch him shortly thereafter. Which is weird to say, but, uh, yeah.
Except if:
A. There is a reasonable suspicion of scum trickery involved with lynching INH today
B. Solving the speed-Quin-whatever stuff is more valuable to us collectively than having INH dead

Dost thou believe Poutanko's foul bewitchment is equally suspect?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:17 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:13 pm Here's what I didn't like about Colin. We have a scum-firmed INH in the game, and he acts scared of lynching him (in case it's a trap), and suggests lynching speed instead, who we now know is town. It struck me as odd then, and especially now that speed has flipped town.

Except if:

Dost thou believe Poutanko's foul bewitchment is equally suspect?
Art thou asking if I think Poutanko is scum? I do think it a possibility.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

I won't lynch Quin. Speed's flip gave us both scum cred not town cred. Why didn't scum keep Speed alive for today's lynch? They haven't found even night vig or no reason to keep Speed alive aka better if he dies? The lynch would be directed on Quin or me.

Why did they kill Jay after keeping him alive for so long? Why now? Did he get too close to them for their liking?

Yesterday there were 4 people iirc who tried to put a doubt on my claim. DH, Timmer, Kara and Jack. Could be Town but could be scum who will get "town cred" for "siding with Speed" who of course they knew would flip town.
DH - keep pushing evil Hufflepuff agenda or keep having a beef with Owner/Sloonei. He got a cred for lynching LC tho.
Timmer - vig claim D3 is a bit too bold, more likely town.
Kara - one of PoE, after her meltdown D1/D2? rarely post or interact with people. Only her 2nd game so idk.
Jack - one of PoE, one of people Jay went after yesterday. Have a lot of posts but barely stand out. One who started wagon on Glorf D3. If he's scum, I would reconsider my read on Colin. I still incline to believe Colin is Town not only because of my result but also if I was imperio'd N1, less likely I would be imperio'd again N2 unless scum checked me N1. Dodo at work could be but how many dodos are there to cause 2 wrong reads in a row?

[VOTE: JackofHearts] aubergine
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

poutanko wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:19 pm I won't lynch Quin. Speed's flip gave us both scum cred not town cred. Why didn't scum keep Speed alive for today's lynch? They haven't found even night vig or no reason to keep Speed alive aka better if he dies? The lynch would be directed on Quin or me.

Why did they kill Jay after keeping him alive for so long? Why now? Did he get too close to them for their liking?

Yesterday there were 4 people iirc who tried to put a doubt on my claim. DH, Timmer, Kara and Jack. Could be Town but could be scum who will get "town cred" for "siding with Speed" who of course they knew would flip town.
DH - keep pushing evil Hufflepuff agenda or keep having a beef with Owner/Sloonei. He got a cred for lynching LC tho.
Kara - one of PoE, after her meltdown D1/D2? rarely post or interact with people. Only her 2nd game so idk.
Jack - one of PoE, one of people Jay went after yesterday. Have a lot of posts but barely stand out. One who started wagon on Glorf D3. If he's scum, I would reconsider my read on Colin. I still incline to believe Colin is Town not only because of my result but also if I was imperio'd N1, less likely I would be imperio'd again N2 unless scum checked me N1. Dodo at work could be but how many dodos are there to cause 2 wrong reads in a row?

You're assuming scum killed speed. I think they killed Jay, and the vigilante killed Speed. Because keeping Speed alive would have kept him in the game as a suspect who was likely to be lynched.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei and Quin were quick to reveal all their night actions weren't they.

Quite so.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Even in role madness on a site with an unhealthy bus driver obsession and with every single mafia having a misdirector or a cmd (aka controlled misdirector aka redirector aka imperio) plus a 50% chance of a cloak somewhere and maybe a 25% chance of a miller, initially claimed cop results end up being accurate roughly 80% of the time. Maybe even better than that. (Follow up cop results depend on if watchers/guides/scum misdirector s are still alive.)

This game has secrets but it still ought to be more accurate than your average HCRealms game. I don’t see a world where Colin is scum and Pout is town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:22 pm Literally the only reason you'd go "Hey lets all out ourselves" is if you were bad and wanted everyone to reveal what powers they had so you knew who and how to kill. lol wow good job guys.
For a smart guy you're pretty dumb.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Lunalee wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:22 pm
poutanko wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:19 pm I won't lynch Quin. Speed's flip gave us both scum cred not town cred. Why didn't scum keep Speed alive for today's lynch? They haven't found even night vig or no reason to keep Speed alive aka better if he dies? The lynch would be directed on Quin or me.

You're assuming scum killed speed. I think they killed Jay, and the vigilante killed Speed. Because keeping Speed alive would have kept him in the game as a suspect who was likely to be lynched.
...I did read as Jay killed by scum, and Speed by vig. Scum could redirect the vig if they want to keep him alive or protect him (just to keep a distraction). But clearly they didn't care if he's alive or dead because, they won't be suspected, is what I think.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Every time DharmaHelper makes a comment that offends me like "lol wow good job guys" implying I am stupid I am going to insult him in kind. I believe this is entirely fair. If you disagree make your case.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:29 pm Every time DharmaHelper makes a comment that offends me like "lol wow good job guys" implying I am stupid I am going to insult him in kind. I believe this is entirely fair. If you disagree make your case.
Wild idea, great use of your time.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 261

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:25 pm Sloonei and Quin were quick to reveal all their night actions weren't they.

Quite so.
You were quick to chicken out.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:25 pmI don’t see a world where Colin is scum and Pout is town.
We can try by lynching you, afterall you did make a wagon to counter LC/Colin wagon and Jay did go after you :meany:
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

poutanko wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:30 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:25 pmI don’t see a world where Colin is scum and Pout is town.
We can try by lynching you, afterall you did make a wagon to counter LC/Colin wagon and Jay did go after you :meany:
Did that happen? Interesting. The main reason I town read Jack was because he was one of the first to town read me. I know that is a very lame reason to town read anybody, so I am open to looking into Jack a little more.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:27 pm

...I did read as Jay killed by scum, and Speed by vig. Scum could redirect the vig if they want to keep him alive or protect him (just to keep a distraction). But clearly they didn't care if he's alive or dead because, they won't be suspected, is what I think.
Poutanko do you think scum knows who the even night (or whatever) vig is? What makes you think so?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:33 pm Jack makes a good point Jay might have been the mystery person.
Blocker and vig in the same slot could lead to more net kills and explain why 2-3 people are dying per night even when Timmer claims to be holstering it failimg. That is, that blocker never blocks that vig and every other night, that blocker doesn’t block at all.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879

Post by nutella »

Ugh poutanko is giving me sketchy feels now

I feel so unsure of everything anyone could be scum all of you are mafia and none of you are free of sin :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:09 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:33 pm Jack makes a good point Jay might have been the mystery person.
Blocker and vig in the same slot could lead to more net kills and explain why 2-3 people are dying per night even when Timmer claims to be holstering it failimg. That is, that blocker never blocks that vig and every other night, that blocker doesn’t block at all.
I don't understand what you're saying here at all but you reminded me Jay used a block n1 and also there is at least one other reason why I don't think he was the mystery person so never mind
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jack did you kill LC?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:03 pm
poutanko wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Poutanko do you think scum knows who the even night (or whatever) vig is? What makes you think so?
They may or may not know hence my comment on either redirect the vig or protect Speed. It's possible they know the vig if scum have invigo potion to double their cop ability (they have crucio too), we're already on D5 now. For protect maybe not if one of their own was in danger (this is more related to what I think of why they killed Jay tho) :ponder:
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

nutella wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:09 pm Ugh poutanko is giving me sketchy feels now

I feel so unsure of everything anyone could be scum all of you are mafia and none of you are free of sin :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
You can lynch me to confirm, I'll be busy starting this weekend too XD
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

This would mean Jay had answers during yesterday’s confusion. He didn’t strike me as someone who had answers.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'm struggling to decipher all the mechanical stuff in poutanko's posts but I think she may have just scumslipped. I'm not sure but I'm curious to see if anyone else figures out what I'm seeing.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hm wait maybe not, just some awkward wording but not necessarily a slip in context.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

@nutella what did you think Poutanko said that could have been a slip?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:32 pm ... so what if speedchuck’s flip is fake?
this isnt Phenon
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:16 pm Uh FYI this plan sucks and won't catch any baddies because all the killing and shit the baddies do is in addition to their normal Hogwarts powers lol good job
seconded
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Some things:

1. I see the word vig thrown around a lot, did I miss the thread collectively confirming we dont have an SK within our midst?

2. Do i need to do work now? or is DH now the smartest man in the room?

ImageImage
:mafia:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Would that I had eyes to see
The source of all this fuckery

- William Shakespeare

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:25 pm Sloonei and Quin were quick to reveal all their night actions weren't they.

Quite so.
That's cuz DH made me feel like an idiot
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:31 am
Quin wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Quite so.
That's cuz DH made me feel like an idiot
:scared:

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well I was all amped up to conduct a big analysis of all the night actions to find bad guys but then you were like "heh your idea sucks Mac, fuck you" so I cried into my pillow instead.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:47 am Well I was all amped up to conduct a big analysis of all the night actions to find bad guys but then you were like "heh your idea sucks Mac, fuck you" so I cried into my pillow instead.
:sigh: I'm sawwy. I can't help it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:10 pm
I don't understand what you're saying here at all but you reminded me Jay used a block n1 and also there is at least one other reason why I don't think he was the mystery person so never mind
I'm saying one thing that cuts down on kills is a rb. Blocks mafia, blocks vig. If Jay was the vig, he spent half his time killing, time he wasn't blocking mafia kills. Because he was the vig, he wouldn't block the vig either. Hence there still being lots of kills even though Timmer claimed to holster and there are like 8 ways to stop kills.

But maybe Jay wasn't the vig if you haven't reason to believe he wasn't. I disagree with Sloonei's "didn't have answers" point. Vig needs to not seem like the vig or they get killed.
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:11 pm Jack did you kill LC?
This is me pointedly not answering this question.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:34 pm Some things:

1. I see the word vig thrown around a lot, did I miss the thread collectively confirming we dont have an SK within our midst?
That has not been confirmed but there's no real reason to assume a sk either other than the high kill ratio.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

AFAIK there's only the one Night with 3 kills the rest were 2? JC's hipogriff theory seems to me to be the most likely.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Test] aubergine

Return to “Previous Jobs”