Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 209

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 5

Post by timmer »

Voting Quinn for now. Only reveals TODAY that he rejected my kill night 1? I'm not buying that. And Quinn and sloonei are top baddie options 1 and 2 for me. They had an extra long night to cook this shit up.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Postponed.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Yeah, I just checked back, and quin who claims to have postponed my kill night 1 said nothing at all day 2 as I started suddenly defending bullz and hinting that i had reasons.
My siggie.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 261

Post by Quin »

timmer wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:37 am Voting Quinn for now. Only reveals TODAY that he rejected my kill night 1? I'm not buying that. And Quinn and sloonei are top baddie options 1 and 2 for me. They had an extra long night to cook this shit up.
mate i've been hinting it for days

what do you think i was talking about when i went on about your night 1 with 3J?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Quin wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:46 am
timmer wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:37 am Voting Quinn for now. Only reveals TODAY that he rejected my kill night 1? I'm not buying that. And Quinn and sloonei are top baddie options 1 and 2 for me. They had an extra long night to cook this shit up.

what do you think i was talking about when i went on about your night 1 with 3J?
Then give me your read on sloonei, please.
My siggie.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

timmer wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:51 am
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:46 am

Then give me your read on sloonei, please.
scoff
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm not playing "Hey let's all crawl so tightly up Quin's ass he can't sit down for the next 48 hours" game. Make it known now.
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

So... that's a no? K my vote stays for now. Got thinking to do
My siggie.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

Do I see a baddie saying "I have a hallow please dont lynch me" ? Nah
Do I see a civvie saying "I have a hallow please don't lynch me" ? Equally nah.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:21 am Do I see a baddie saying "I have a hallow please dont lynch me" ? Nah
what if the person in question said nothing at all about using the hallow as a defence
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Quin wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:25 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:21 am Do I see a baddie saying "I have a hallow please dont lynch me" ? Nah
what if the person in question said nothing at all about using the hallow as a defence
I DUNNO MAN I AM TRYING TO SHITPOST UNTIL THE MAFIA HANG THEMSELVES

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Having finished RDR2 I will actually be here and do that dumb boring shit I said I was gonna do tomorrow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Going in blind I'd say 60/40 chances I changed my vote off Quin

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Change, not changed. As in I'll change it after I do the ISOs

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

There is a lot of stuff that happened since my last post. Since I am more clueless than before, I will stick with my POE.

[VOTE: SLOONEI] aubergine

I think Owner, upon further reflection, was being bussed by INH. I think Owner also looked terrible, and I think Sloonei, upon inheriting the rolecard, has done his best to appear somewhat unengaged or separated from the action, and I think it’s an act. I’m sticking with this vote unless a new, compelling argument is made for someone else.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

BTW, I scanned Ravenclaw with a Niffler earlier and waa told there is 1 Hallow. So if anybody else there has a Hallow, Quin would be lying. Speak now.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

it's like you guys really don't believe me when i say i don't tell lies and honestly that hurts more than that time i got hit by the knight bus
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:46 am it's like you guys really don't believe me when i say i don't tell lies and honestly that hurts more than that time i got hit by the knight bus
Knight bus?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

What is the argument for sprityo being town?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:50 am
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:46 am it's like you guys really don't believe me when i say i don't tell lies and honestly that hurts more than that time i got hit by the knight bus
Knight bus?
READ THE BOOKS
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:55 am
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:50 am
Knight bus?
READ THE BOOKS
Sorry, its been a long time since I did and of course I never read the last two.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok I'm off to work, see you guys this afternoon.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:51 am What is the argument for sprityo being town?
None! :daisy:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:34 am There is a lot of stuff that happened since my last post. Since I am more clueless than before, I will stick with my POE.

[VOTE: SLOONEI] aubergine

I think Owner, upon further reflection, was being bussed by INH. I think Owner also looked terrible, and I think Sloonei, upon inheriting the rolecard, has done his best to appear somewhat unengaged or separated from the action, and I think it’s an act. I’m sticking with this vote unless a new, compelling argument is made for someone else.
“I’m stuck on Day 1 so here’s a vote that reflects that.” :meany:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Nope.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Your vote is based off the behavior of the player I subbed in for on Night 2. You only address my entire involvement in this game to brush it aside with a wave of your hand. If you’re not stuck on Day 1, then you’re stuck on Day 2.

Give us an updated read. It’s Day 5. A lot has happened. What are your thoughts on Quin? Sprityo? Kara?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also, RE: the notion thay I’m faking disengagement, I’ve been pretty open that I’m being cautious about signing up for games right now, this one included. I’m busy. It’s my first semester back at school in three years. I’m not going to throw huge amounts of time and energy into a mafia game. I signed up as a replacement for this one because I didn’t know if I’d actually be able to do it or not. You can say I’m wielding this as an excuse if you want, but to say outright that “it’s an act” when there’s evidence out the wazoo to the contrary is bordering on disingenuous.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’ve given my reads. My POE remains the same without further developments.

And if you think I’m “stuck,” well, oh well. Owner did you no favors regardless of alignment and only fell off my radar because I thought INH wouldn’t bus that hard. But I’ve changed my mind. Nothing you’ve done since has signaled to me that you’re town on your own merit either, so ... here we are.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 pm I’ve given my reads. My POE remains the same without further developments.

And if you think I’m “stuck,” well, oh well. Owner did you no favors regardless of alignment and only fell off my radar because I thought INH wouldn’t bus that hard. But I’ve changed my mind. Nothing you’ve done since has signaled to me that you’re town on your own merit either, so ... here we are.
What have I done? You say I haven’t established myself as a town read in your eyes. Why not?

Also what do you say to the argument that somebody made, I forget who, that INH rarely busses his teammates? How did he treat Long Con, for instance?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

You haven’t done anything I can recall other than pop in to say you haven’t read the thread, deflect from the Owner arguments and defend yourself a lot. If you feel I’m minimizing your contributions then I apologize.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced the “script” was to bus Owner when it became clear she fucked up and then INH died unexpectedly changing the game a bit. Nothing will convince me otherwise until I see your flip and I really mean nothing. :shrug:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:04 pm You haven’t done anything I can recall other than pop in to say you haven’t read the thread, deflect from the Owner arguments and defend yourself a lot. If you feel I’m minimizing your contributions then I apologize.
This is a severely inadequate reading of me. I don’t even say that as a defensive statement. The player called Sloonei has done a lot more than you assign to him here. It’s as if you’re willfully not reading his posts. I was hoping you’d offer specific details in your read, but instead you just continued your dismissive hand-waving.

Also I haven’t addressed the Owner suspicions at all. I’ve deflected nothing. I am not Owner. I do not speak for them and they do not speak for me.
The more I think about it the more I am convinced the “script” was to bus Owner when it became clear she fucked up and then INH died unexpectedly changing the game a bit. Nothing will convince me otherwise until I see your flip and I really mean nothing. :shrug:
This is a lazy cop out. Try harder.

What happened in the thread on Days 3 & 4?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Poutanko -

Suggests everyone claim town to making Veritiserum easier. Says she thinks Jay/Owner going too strong at their targets. Initial thoughts are wishy-washy "IDK if Jay is suss, some say yes some say know. He doesn't seem new but he doesn't seem old. Owner is weird but she's always weird." What results is a meaty looking post that essentially boils down to "IDK". Claims town. Good impression from Luna/Colin. Nudges Kara. Colin is strongest town read. Then Nutella, then Luna. Scum read on Kara for the "I am Town" debate. Pinged by Bullz' vote, Thinks Long Con stinks for his reaction to the Bullz suspicion. Defending Lap's inactivity. Bad vibes from INH "buddying" Clears Luna and Owner based on INH bussing them. Suspicious of Nutella. Says she scum read JC until she flipped town. Backs off Jay. Not seeing anything unusual from Jack/Luna. Pinged by Timmer's sudden appearance at the Bullz vote. Again more defending of Owner/Sloonei. here is a read/vibe list. The nutella placement jumps out. "I trust nutella. Then I suspect nutella, but now I trust her again." Yikes.

Comes out with "Colin is good, Bullz is bad" post. Wants a second wagon on Speed. here Another "read" list with very little to go on. Noteworthy given her criticism of Speed's reads earlier "So many townread".

Today voting for people who doubted her wrong claim about Speedchuck.

Overall thoughts: Some very suspicious parts in here. If she's bad though it'd be very sloppy play to come out with that Speedchuck read, insist on it being correct, and then kill him. I'm leaning Town on Poutanko.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What reason is there to believe that speedchuck was killed by the Death Eaters rather than a civilian?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:15 pm What reason is there to believe that speedchuck was killed by the Death Eaters rather than a civilian?
I dunno. I suppose none. If a civ vigged Speed based on Poutanko's claim, then yeah obv. that's a bit of a problem.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:15 pm What reason is there to believe that speedchuck was killed by the Death Eaters rather than a civilian?
I dunno. I suppose none. If a civ vigged Speed based on Poutanko's claim, then yeah obv. that's a bit of a problem.
This is what I think happened. I have no extra evidence to support it, but speed was the closest thing we had to a consensus suspect, so it makes the most sense to suspect that he was killed by a civilian. This doesn’t clear poutanko, obviously, so if anything I guess it’d make your points against her even stronger.
I’m still not sure I see a Death Eater in her posts, but I’m giving it more thought now. Especially since Colin’s vote right now is, as the kids say, garbo.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Eh I don't see a world that the mafia killed Speed. Poutanko more like Boo-tanko.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m not interested in arguing the point further Sloonei. I’m not going to convince you to lynch yourself and your questions are things I’ve already addressed. Sorry.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879

Post by nutella »

Colin and poutanko are our scum who's with me
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:26 pm I’m not interested in arguing the point further Sloonei. I’m not going to convince you to lynch yourself and your questions are things I’ve already addressed. Sorry.
I’m only looking to be convinced that your vote is sincere. Right now it does not appear that way. My initial response was that you appeared to be stuck on Day 1 and you’ve said nothing to the contrary.

But we can move off the specific topic of your vote for now. What is your take on the current state of the thread?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:32 pm Colin and poutanko are our scum who's with me
Sprityo and colin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'll do Luna and Quin later or maybe tomorrow before the vote.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ColinIsCool gimme a read on sprityo please and thanks.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sprit is pretty much not here. It’s not what I’m used to seeing from his scum game, and his act could be an easy shield to hide behind. If he wasn’t in my POE before he is now with Speed gone, but there’s no big case for me to hang my hat on.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:32 pm Colin and poutanko are our scum who's with me
I don’t know anything about poutanko and the speedchuck stuff, but you really think that if poutanko were bad and my teammate, they would call a civ bad and a teammate good? :ponder:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 pm Poutanko -

Suggests everyone claim town to making Veritiserum easier. Says she thinks Jay/Owner going too strong at their targets. Initial thoughts are wishy-washy "IDK if Jay is suss, some say yes some say know. He doesn't seem new but he doesn't seem old. Owner is weird but she's always weird." What results is a meaty looking post that essentially boils down to "IDK". Claims town. Good impression from Luna/Colin. Nudges Kara. Colin is strongest town read. Then Nutella, then Luna. Scum read on Kara for the "I am Town" debate. Pinged by Bullz' vote, Thinks Long Con stinks for his reaction to the Bullz suspicion. Defending Lap's inactivity. Bad vibes from INH "buddying" Clears Luna and Owner based on INH bussing them. Suspicious of Nutella. Says she scum read JC until she flipped town. Backs off Jay. Not seeing anything unusual from Jack/Luna. Pinged by Timmer's sudden appearance at the Bullz vote. Again more defending of Owner/Sloonei. here is a read/vibe list. The nutella placement jumps out. "I trust nutella. Then I suspect nutella, but now I trust her again." Yikes.

Comes out with "Colin is good, Bullz is bad" post. Wants a second wagon on Speed. here Another "read" list with very little to go on. Noteworthy given her criticism of Speed's reads earlier "So many townread".

Today voting for people who doubted her wrong claim about Speedchuck.

Overall thoughts: Some very suspicious parts in here. If she's bad though it'd be very sloppy play to come out with that Speedchuck read, insist on it being correct, and then kill him. I'm leaning Town on Poutanko.
What makes you think the mafia killed Speedchuck and not Jay?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Disregard.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Wait, don't disregard. I'm wondering the same thing. I missed the logic for speed being killed by the mafia. So Jay was vigged?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If you were going to fake claim cop would you say “My teammate is town. This innocent person is scum”?

You’d mix truth with a lie. Colin really is town. Speed isn’t actually scum.

I might do this because I like to fuck with things like the rule of 3 or “he wouldn’t say this about his teammate” but I don’t think most people would do this.

Are the Pout suspicions more coming from the Colin suspicions or vice versa?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:47 pm Wait, don't disregard. I'm wondering the same thing. I missed the logic for speed being killed by the mafia. So Jay was vigged?
It was covered in the two posts after the one I quoted.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:04 pm
I don’t know anything about poutanko and the speedchuck stuff, but you really think that if poutanko were bad and my teammate, they would call a civ bad and a teammate good? :ponder:
I have no unique thoughts.

Return to “Previous Jobs”