Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 7

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:16 am Right now everyone, Colin included has a strong case for being a civ when you just look at broad strokes. The fact is that cannot be true.

That means we have gone beyond POE.

So...

Who is faking their game?

I think it's DH. I have also explained why.
Great question, from the guy whose "strong case" for being civ includes..

The guy who died conveniently after "clearing" you on the night you believed he could be killed.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:17 am Look all fun and jokes aside I know it's super hard for Mac to think that a civilian knows how to play this game and is good at it so I'm gonna cut him some slack.
What's so ironic is if he's right, you are a very smart and gutsy player which is what you are saying about your civilian play.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:14 am
Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:09 am Mac r u seriously doubing DH's townieness?
Absolutely. All of you are suspects as far as I'm concerned. This game is in the balance right now and if DH is Mafia he is coasting and I am not about that life.
If only someone here were a cop and able to check his alignment.
If only cop checks were infallible.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Luna if you are voting for Colin you should be willing to question your cop checks too.

The double standards.... :disappoint:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:21 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:17 am Look all fun and jokes aside I know it's super hard for Mac to think that a civilian knows how to play this game and is good at it so I'm gonna cut him some slack.
What's so ironic is if he's right, you are a very smart and gutsy player which is what you are saying about your civilian play.
:shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Post by MacDougall »

I believe that Poutanko is civ because she is evidenced as being WRONG with her cop claim. Mafia do not let this happen. Way too bold.

I believe Luna is a civilian because she has been skeptical of things in a civ way. She has not shown evidence of TMI and her claim is bold.

I believe nutella is a civ because she has shown civilian tendency to backflip on her own points and we have mindmelded a fair bit.

Colin is playing like a townie trapped in POE but he has a green peek too which is more than can be said for several others.

Juliets ... we are going back to the Glorfindel near lynch resulting in a scum lynch instead right? It's pretty goofy reasoning for excluding her from POE.

DharmaHelper has led the town on two lynches and has a green peek. He is also incredulous and dismissive in his townie way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What a shit thing to say.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The mafia have imperio. No cop checks are trustworthy really. So the fact that you are being sarcastaluna over my DH push is illogical.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Juliets ... we are going back to the Glorfindel near lynch resulting in a scum lynch instead right? It's pretty goofy reasoning for excluding her from POE.
Glorf claimed town, which everyone here (Myself excluded) Cares so deeply about as to the truth meta thing.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:24 am
You're whole thing has been like... "DH must have bussed two teammates because there's no way he caught two baddies and is civ" Which is like, in its own way, kinda shitty.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DH also got mad when I initially suggested we reveal our roles. Quin and Sloonei were keen and are dead civs fwiw but DH led us away from that. And still hasn't revealed his night actions.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:26 am DH also got mad when I initially suggested we reveal our roles. Quin and Sloonei were keen and are dead civs fwiw but DH led us away from that. And still hasn't revealed his night actions.
No I haven't good point lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:26 am
You're whole thing has been like... "DH must have bussed two teammates because there's no way he caught two baddies and is civ" Which is like, in its own way, kinda shitty.
I have been giving you the credit of believing you capable of something amazing and you just said I suck at Mafia.

Thanks guy. Cool.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:28 am
I have been giving you the credit of believing you capable of something amazing and you just said I suck at Mafia.

Thanks guy. Cool.
I didn't say you suck at mafia :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Is DH the only one we don't know the abilities of?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:26 am DH also got mad when I initially suggested we reveal our roles. Quin and Sloonei were keen and are dead civs fwiw but DH led us away from that. And still hasn't revealed his night actions.
Cause then you’d know who was in his cult.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:28 am Is DH the only one we don't know the abilities of?
IDK good question.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:28 am

Thanks guy. Cool.
I didn't say you suck at mafia :shrug:
I am just doing your thing where you re explain sentences to suit your point.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Thanks guy. Cool.
Yeah still gotta side with Mac here. What you said about mac was uncalled for.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:29 am

Thanks guy. Cool.
I didn't say anything about Mac. He's been saying that I must be faking being this good at catching baddies this whole time. :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I think we can all agree Colin is the best mislynch option today so let’s just agree to disagree on DH’s alignment.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:30 am

Thanks guy. Cool.
I didn't say anything about Mac. He's been saying that I must be faking being this good at catching baddies this whole time. :shrug:
He's not saying you must be. He's saying you could be, and if you are it's very impressive.

You said that he can't imagine a civ playing mafia well, which implies he can't play well as a civ, which is just mean.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:23 am I believe that Poutanko is civ because she is evidenced as being WRONG with her cop claim. Mafia do not let this happen. Way too bold.

I believe Luna is a civilian because she has been skeptical of things in a civ way. She has not shown evidence of TMI and her claim is bold.

I believe nutella is a civ because she has shown civilian tendency to backflip on her own points and we have mindmelded a fair bit.

Colin is playing like a townie trapped in POE but he has a green peek too which is more than can be said for several others.

DharmaHelper has led the town on two lynches and has a green peek. He is also incredulous and dismissive in his townie way.
I think we're going back to Glorfs claim that he was town, which may be stronger evidence than his being a near lynch in a scum lynch. Though this could be the one time he lied :shrug: .
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:31 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:30 am

Thanks guy. Cool.
He's not saying you must be. He's saying you could be, and if you are it's very impressive.

You said that he can't imagine a civ playing mafia well, which implies he can't play well as a civ, which is just mean.
If he took it tat way that would be mean. That's not what I meant.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:23 am I believe that Poutanko is civ because she is evidenced as being WRONG with her cop claim. Mafia do not let this happen. Way too bold.

I think we're going back to Glorfs claim that he was town, which may be stronger evidence than his being a near lynch in a scum lynch. Though this could be the one time he lied :shrug: .
........eh?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tfw juliets gets too drunk and outs herself as scum
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:32 am

Cool. Cool and good.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:28 am Is DH the only one we don't know the abilities of?
IDK good question.
No, I haven't said anything about my abilities other than the Phoenix.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I should have said "A civilian DharmaHelper knows how to..." etc etc and so on.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:33 am tfw juliets gets too drunk and outs herself as scum
lol no that was Saturday night.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:35 am
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:33 am tfw juliets gets too drunk and outs herself as scum
You outted yourself as Scum on Saturday night?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Tell me this happened.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:36 am
Tell me this happened.
well I wasn't drunk but I was drinking a good bit of wine on discord

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:36 am
oops missed this - no, I was drinking wine and on discord - I wasn't talking about the game, I was talking about wine.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

:haha: God this game is a trip I love you all
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:40 am
oops missed this - no, I was drinking wine and on discord - I wasn't talking about the game, I was talking about wine.
Classic scumslip right here
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Have you read your role card juliets?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:42 am
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:40 am
Classic scumslip right here
Maybe, but not likely

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:44 am Have you read your role card juliets?
lol yes, I'm just having some fun. It's late and you made my mind overflow by trying to see DH as scum.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Can someone show me where Glorf said he was town?
DharmaHelper

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 3

Post by DharmaHelper »

Glorfindel wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:46 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:44 pm Glorf: "dont rezz me"
Also Glorf: *votes Long Con because he doesn't want to be lynched
I’m Town and you damn well know it.

As Town, it’s my job to try to stay alive - God knows why, I’d be quite happy to be out of this mess

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, Mac anything else before I go to bed? And thanks DH, I couldn't get to it that quick.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thanks.

I am back at my laptop now so I'm gonna do a little sleuthing. DH if you would be ever so kind as to share your roles now that it's day 7 I think we're beyond the point of it being a dumb idea. Sharing what we all did each night is the last piece of the POE puzzle here imo.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Night Actions -

N3 - Phoenix
N4 - made a potion
N5 - sent it to DH - you're welcome DH
N6 - made a potion

Is that enough or do you need more?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I mean I guess I could but no one would believe me if I did :P

Well except maybe Juliets.

And mafia have Hogwarts abilities so that means nothing POE-wise.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also I don't like outing myself/my actions even in open set ups which I find silly.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:58 am Night Actions -

N3 - Phoenix
N4 - made a potion
N5 - sent it to DH - you're welcome DH
N6 - made a potion

Is that enough or do you need more?
Oh hey thanks it was delish.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

OK, I'm gone :offtobed:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:02 am OK, I'm gone :offtobed:
Awe dang I was gonna post my thing and have you confirm it and triple-double-super-extra-plus clear me but if you're going to bed there's no point lol.

Have a good night!

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:00 am I mean I guess I could but no one would believe me if I did :P

Well except maybe Juliets.

And mafia have Hogwarts abilities so that means nothing POE-wise.
This isn't making me feel any less suspicious of you dude.

Return to “Previous Jobs”