Shockheaded Peter Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

You're going to Hell...unless you get this one right...

Poll ended at Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Jackofhearts2005
9%
leetic
18%
sabie12
No votes
DEAD (The Host, the Non, the DEAD)
73%

Total votes: 11
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Elohcin wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:32 pm Nutella, I am sitting here trying to figure this out as well. I think you got it. He picks two, if one has a power, he dies instead. So did mafia kill him or did he die b/c of his power. I have no clue It is confusing. Epi can you give us a clearer description of Jay's role?
Eloh, we haven’t talked much this game. Where’s your head at?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Page 1-3 - No votes
Page 4 - Jay self votes (1)
Page 5 - Jay votes Sloonei (1), Nova votes Sabie (1), Jack votes Speed (1), Bob votes Jack (1)
Page 6 - Sloonei votes Jack (2), Jay unvotes Sloonei (0) and votes Speed (2)
Page 7 - Nutella votes Jack (3), Sloonei unvotes Jack (2) and votes Rey (1)
Page 8-12 - no votes
Page 13 - Nutella unvotes Jack (1) and votes Speed (3)
Page 14 - Bob unvotes Jack (0) and votes Luna (1)
Page 15 - no votes
Page 16 - Jay unvotes Speed (2) and votes Luna (2), Nova unvotes Sabie (0) and votes Luna (3), Luna votes Jack (1)

Yeah, at this point it was 3-3-3 but called votes are showing 3-2-1. I know Speedchuck got up to 5 votes but I’m only seeing 3 here.

Hard to do vote analysis when some people aren’t calling their votes in thread.

Regardless of the called votes, Speedchuck had a longstanding (around 5 pages) lead of 2-3 votes prior to Bob’s vote for Luna, which Jay followed, marking the decline of the Speed wagon and the creation of the Luna wagon.

I maintain that Luna attempted to shake things up to save Speedchuck and succeeded. In a way.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

reywaS

Who else to start with? The EOD shenanigans do not look good for him, plus he is the only one of Luna's GTH scum reads to look bad (I expect there to be at least one bus in her list). So let's take a closer look:
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:40 am
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:52 am leetic
Lunalee
speedchuck

reywaS....good AF...obv: Would not lynch
Elohcin....A saint without a deceitful atom in her brain...obv: Would not lynch
nutella....Who knows. Maybe good probably bad...or not: Wouldn't lynch..unless you guys are up for it. :)
colonialbob....anyone with bob in their name is likely good: Wouldn't lynch
novaselinever....The thought of no lube terrifies me. Not to be effed with: Wouldn't lynch
JaggedJimmyJay....rallying the troops and leader of the civilian army OBV: Wouldn't lynch...would join an unneeded lynch train tho. :suspish:
JackofHearts2005....the Jack is objectively (all my brain cells agree) the best card in the deck. I saw a kanye concert in 2005. Would not lynch
Sloonei....Name is slightly suspicious. Might lynch
sabie12....see Sloonei
AudreyTheTattleTail....Admitted snitch Would lynch

leetic, Lunalee, speedchuck...the "double EE" crew. Mafia as fuck. SHOULD LYNCH ASAP.

There i solved the game.
I've considered changing my username to just "Luna." Would it help if I did that now? :p
:feb:
First we have this weird interaction with Luna. I actually think that this may be one of the points in his favor, since if they were scumbuddies Luna could've easily addressed this in the scumchat. Still, pretty minor.

Funny that his joke post was right about Luna, though.
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:19 pm
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:16 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:17 pm It wasn't like the Mac post though. It was made to look more serious at least.
:clap:

you can keep suspecting me for my sense of humor. One of these days you'll be right. lol You know the saying about broken clocks and whatnot.
I am getting the impression based on this uninspired response to nutella's poop and your purpleface spam at me earlier that we might have arrived at one of those two moments per day in which the clock is correct.
ya think? :ponder:
His reaction to the first (slight) suspicion thrown his way. Hard to read with the general lack of content - he was one of my null reads early-game for a reason.
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:28 am my mafia/civ or civ/mafia reads in a particular order:

JackofHearts2005
Sloonei
nutella
JaggedJimmyJay
His first reads, although he didn't specify whether they were town or scum reads. Way to have plausible deniability if the thread turns against him?
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:03 pm What was the best game-related post I made prior to this conversation, @reywaS?
lol are you trying to figure out if I'm bullshitting or not? If so, your question is flawed. I never said anything about the civvieness of your content. My snap judgement on you was based on the lack of Mafia content. ;)
Most of his interations from this stage in the game were with Sloonei. If rey flips scum, Sloonei may be worth looking into.
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:27 pm it smells bad....real bad. Like he didn't feel comfortable just saying "JJJ is being helpful...that feels townie." He had to add all this bullshittery into it to make it sound more insightful when he's actually saying the exact same thing with 2 cups of I know how mafia is played on a macro level please believe.

to quote a chocolatey treat i once read ....."YUCK"
For context, this is referring to a post made by Jack. Seems he was one of the earliest to strongly voice his suspicions of Jack, so at least he's consistent. Also notable is that it's the opposite read of Jack than the one expressed by Lunalee. Still, Lunalee's willingness to quickly jump onto the Jack wagon does give me reservations about calling it a truly towny wagon.

His GTH scum reads - Elohcin, Jack, sabie, Audrey. Notably read Lunalee as town. Not sure how I like labeling Audrey as scum, considering Lunalee also tried to cast suspicion on her.
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:27 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 pm
colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:37 pm Who wants to lynch Audrey?
How about a lynch that might actually give us information

Seriously, since when has an inactive lynch ever benefited town
i dont care for how you seem like you want to always give a pass to inactives...as if it is unheard of for mafia to fly under the radar by claiming busy-ness or some other excuse for being MIA. Ive done it many time myself.

leetic be on JoeJoe's radar now. :suspish:
He was the first player to voice a suspicion of me, and over the inactive thing. Just leaving this here for you to judge.
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:55 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:57 pm
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:27 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 pm
colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:37 pm Who wants to lynch Audrey?
How about a lynch that might actually give us information

Seriously, since when has an inactive lynch ever benefited town
i dont care for how you seem like you want to always give a pass to inactives...as if it is unheard of for mafia to fly under the radar by claiming busy-ness or some other excuse for being MIA. Ive done it many time myself.
I generally find inactives to be easy mislynches, so pushing for lynches on them is a behavior I consider scummy (I've won Fruit Bowl Mafia as scum by constantly lynching inactive players). Note that by inactive, I mean players that don't really post anything at all and are at risk of being subbed out, not players that seem to be hiding under the radar like you are referring to - that can definitely be considered scummy behavior.

Another thing throwing to consider is that Audrey is a new player, and it's easy to confuse scummy behavior with inexperienced town behavior. The best way to read Audrey will be to see how other people interact with her, and make inferences from there.
fair enough
Did seem to drop it after my post. I don't know, I mean I liked nova more when he suspected me, since he was more consistent in his suspicion and had better reasons for the suspicion - chiding my "fatalistic approach" rather than simply suspecting me for not wanting to lynch an inactive. This just feels like backing off.
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:11 pm Triple J makes me nervous...regardless of his alignment.

I feel like too many people are too willing to follow his lead. It's too early to be giving him civ status tbh.
He did voice minor suspicion for JJJ, who flipped town. Throwing shade on a vocal leader who is considered town by most everyone would be a ballsy thing to do as mafia, and he gets townpoints for this.
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:32 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:12 pm
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:11 pm Triple J makes me nervous...regardless of his alignment.

I feel like too many people are too willing to follow his lead. It's too early to be giving him civ status tbh.
Why ain't you vote yet, homes?
ive always been a late voter and im still not quite used to changeable votes. Before my hiatus changeable votes were a rarity. Seems like now its the norm.
His vote lined with his earlier suspicions, but for some reason waited a bit to use his vote. It's enough to make one look twice, at least.
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:25 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:22 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:21 pmI don't have the energy to be the townchuck you want me to be.
I don't care about the townchuck I want you to be. I can't imagine you've been the townchuck you want you to be.
I can't help your lack of imagination.
Yeah this is crap. Get lynched.

I've given you 1,000 avenues to change my mind, and instead I get this junk.
well to be fair to speedchuck, it's possible that he has conceded as you say..but i dont think that necessarily means that he's mafia. If he's civ, he may think that it's pointless to fight back at this point with you being the leader of the lynch wagon. I dunno. You might be right and he's bad, but I don't think giving up means you are correct in your vote.

Ive only played 3 games in the past 2or 3 years so i could just be out of practice, but I have seen many a day one lynch go like this one seems to be going..and it's been rare in my experience that the lynch wagon actually caught a baddie.

Question for the room (minus JJJ of course) What will you think of JJJ if chuck flips civ?
Defended speedchuck a bit, which is something to consider if speed flips scum.

Lunalee flips, and he seems to disappear for a bit. Then...
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:14 pm I have a gif for all this bogus suspicion of me....

wait for it
Yeah a bit of fluffposting after the flip (this is not the only one). Not a very good look.
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:29 pm
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:22 pm
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:14 pm I have a gif for all this bogus suspicion of me....

wait for it
Whose suspicion of you is bogus?
Sloonei and maybe leetic....possibly nutella. Sloonei's suspicion of me smells the worst.
Such "maybe". Such "possibly". :meany:

What makes Sloonei's the worst?
i take the possibly nutella back. I thought she was the one that had questioned my reasons for askiung you questions. Apologies.
Backtracking behavior seems to be a recurring theme at this point. It looks like he's trying to play it safe here, regardless of alignment.
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:26 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:05 pm
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:57 pm and you seemed to be trying to find baddie motivations behind me asking JJJ questions. Sloonei was 100% feels.
I'd love some content not related to people's views of you
you say that as if all of my content this game has been the self centered variety. :confused: :confused: :confused:
In recent memory a lot of his has been. I'd also like to hear what your reads are of everyone else apart from how people have treated you. There's value in the reads you've given on that front, but a different approach would help.
[/quote]

i appreciate what you are trying to accomplish with this request. I really do....but you are asking me to play the game in a way that i have never done. I am always been a fly by the seat of my Dickie's type of player. I've never been one to make detailed ISOs of everyone. I appreciate that people play this way, but I don't find it fun personally. Im far too scatterbrained for this style of play. I know there is a need for it in the game and i am appreciative of those that do play this way. I have just always been more reactive than proactive. :shrug2:
[/quote]

Now this. I've never played with reywaS before this so I don't know how much of this is true, regardless, I don't like how he seemingly refuses to help the town do some work here. This is one of his scummiest posts from my perspective.

Well, that was a big one. Looking back, reywaS actually does have a few towny moments here, still, a lot of his behavior (especially towards the end) looks rather shady. If reywaS is scum, speedchuck would likely be the third one. Still, I'd love to see rey's reaction to this, I just apologize in advance for making you read such a wallpost.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by reywaS »

changing my play style because a now confirmed civvie asked me to is scummy? You call it refusing to help the town. I disagree totally. I keep getting lynched because I am playing exactly how I have always played the game. I am just suffering because no one has really played with me before. I get it. I don't play like everyone else. It's fine....eventually I'll stop getting lynched for it. I won't stop playing how I enjoy playing the game because people unfamiliar with me find it as an act of refusing to help the town. I have many wins under my belt as a civvie in my career. I don't see a reason to change. *shrugs*
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:44 pm Not changing my play style because a now confirmed civvie asked me to is scummy? You call it refusing to help the town. I disagree totally. I keep getting lynched because I am playing exactly how I have always played the game. I am just suffering because no one has really played with me before. I get it. I don't play like everyone else. It's fine....eventually I'll stop getting lynched for it. I won't stop playing how I enjoy playing the game because people unfamiliar with me find it as an act of refusing to help the town. I have many wins under my belt as a civvie in my career. I don't see a reason to change. *shrugs*
EBWOP
Some day, Some day
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

sabie12

My other big suspicion. Was townread by Luna, plus was inactive in an EOD that was going very bad for scum. But I haven't really went into too great detail with her posts, now have I? Time to fix that.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 am Haha you guys trying to accuse me because I said hi its gonna be a good group? I didn't have any chatter because no one was on to chat with when I was here. My accusation is nova and Jay must be teammates trying to stir the pot together and get all the suspicions off of them.
First game related post and it throws suspicion on two almost certain town players, one of which flipped. While I liked rey's post for doing something similar, this was still in the early game before everyone thought Jay was town, so it's not good in this context. Plus, it seems OMGUS-y - so far, not so good.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:47 am
Lunalee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 am
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 am Haha you guys trying to accuse me because I said hi its gonna be a good group? I didn't have any chatter because no one was on to chat with when I was here. My accusation is nova and Jay must be teammates trying to stir the pot together and get all the suspicions off of them.
Nevermind Jay and Nova. Seems like they are strong-arming everyone at the door with their check-in posts. It's simply a power show.
Oh I know they're just being silly. If they can make ridiculous accusations then I'll do the same back haha
Like my other big suspicion, has a weird conversation with Luna early game. How odd. Due to this being more game related than rey's interaction with Luna though, it does not give sabie town points in the slightest.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:22 pm Also sloonei usually has more to say but perhaps he's busy?
Goading inactive players. In my experience, this can be a way of making it seem like you're promoting activity without doing anything. Of course, it's not a scumtell if your posts do other things besides pinging inactives, but considering the general shallowness of sabie's posts to this point, it doesn't look good.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:05 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:50 pm
I'd like to come back to this. When, and what did Jay accuse you of? He simply asked me to expand my thoughts on you. He has you as green in his rainbow list.

Also, what do you mean by "get all the suspicions off of them"? Has there been any suspicion on any of us to begin with at that time?

Do you actually believe that we are scum teammates?
You guys came out guns blazing with random facetious arguments based on one sentence posts. So I just said you guys were stirring the pot to get conversation going which you did. You guys made silly arguments so I did too.
Backtracking when it seems she may be getting in trouble. Why am I constantly getting flashbacks to my post on rey?
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 pm Why is nova voting me? With no explanation no less. Uncool man.
Sloonei isn't acting like his usual self. Typically he has mile long posts.
All of his posts early game, save the Luna interaction, were focused on three people: nova, JJJ, and Sloonei. So we can add tunneling to the mix.

Was largely inactive for the next part of the phase, citing a flu infection. Then,
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 pm Going with speed for now. He seemed more sketchy to me. For some reason I thought today was end of poll but yes tomorrow. Gonna go sleep forever and try to get better.
Despite this she never voiced any suspicions against speedchuck before. Seems she was going along with what everyone else was saying.

So basically, all the reasons I suspect rey but even more scummy and lacking some of the towny features rey has shown. So yeah, [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine, though I still want reywaS to respond to my post
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

also....it wasn't backtracking at all. I thought nutella said something that was actually said by Sloonei. All i did was correct my mental error. Would have been a lot easier if I were scummy to just let it go considering nutella did say something about my questioning of JJJ as well, wouldn't it?
Some day, Some day
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:44 pm
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:44 pm Not changing my play style because a now confirmed civvie asked me to is scummy? You call it refusing to help the town. I disagree totally. I keep getting lynched because I am playing exactly how I have always played the game. I am just suffering because no one has really played with me before. I get it. I don't play like everyone else. It's fine....eventually I'll stop getting lynched for it. I won't stop playing how I enjoy playing the game because people unfamiliar with me find it as an act of refusing to help the town. I have many wins under my belt as a civvie in my career. I don't see a reason to change. *shrugs*
EBWOP
Please don't make excuses. I'm not calling you out for "not changing [your] playstyle" I just want you to do something like posting reads that can help the town be closer to a victory. They don't have to be good reads, hell I wasn't really confident with my D1 reads post due to not knowing the playerbase and I even listed Luna as a slight townlean (lol) but every bit helps. The current way you're posting, you're just looking scummy to me and I just want to read you better.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

i do post reads. I just don't do it in the manner that you want me to. I'm not making excuses.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

at the moment Sloonei will be getting my vote. Jackofhearts is still on my radar.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

colonialbob
novaselinenever
nutella

leetic
AudreyTheTattleTail
sabie12
speedchuck

Elohcin
JackofHearts2005
Sloonei

hope this helps
Some day, Some day
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:02 pm i do post reads.
Oh really? Show me then.

And by the way, I think it's time for another analysis.

speedchuck

Was a wagon that could have easily been taken by scum, yet for some reason it wasn't. Let's investigate further
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:39 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:15 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:13 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:11 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm Sloonei could be bad. Need more data. Cbob need more data too
:suspish:
Really?
Yep.

Filler post. And you said REY was trying too hard? Bugger off with that.
The fuck is a filler post? Do you not want me to generate content? I don't believe you really suspect me for that post. You just thought it would be an easy thing to appear suspicious of.
Yes, I want you to generate content. That post said nothing, had no content.

I am accusing you of pretending to generate content. Was that unclear?
The push on nutella, and I originally townread him for it, since it reminded me of how I used to push users early game back in the day. I just noticed something very odd about this though. Let's look at one of his earlier posts to see why.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:03 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:38 am
speedchuck wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:56 pmHullo guys
speedchuck entry posts in his last six games:

Spoiler: show
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:05 am Wondering how elaborate I can make this award reveal.
Socky Awards, Mafia
speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:43 pm I will do my best.
2018 GOC, Civilian
speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:50 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:33 am Also I checked the poll results and now I can't vote.
I think that just happens with non changeable votes? IDK.

Also hi.
World Asunder, Mafia
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:11 am I'm never bad. :|
SPACE FORCE, Civilian
speedchuck wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:26 pm This looks freaking amazing.

Hello my fellow slytherins.
Hogwarts, Civilian
speedchuck wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:11 pm Speedchuck for president of the flames
Outpost 31, Civilian

Two of them featuring a greeting ("hi" or "hello"). The mafia version of the greeting is inserted by force; the civilian version is smoov like buttah. His Shockheaded Peter greeting is relatively smoov like relative buttah.

Clear, obvious civilian.
Hot damn.
Yeah, if you look at his posts before the nutella push, none of them had any real content in them, yet he's pushing nutella for not generating content. Definitely weird.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:51 pmWhacke
Nice
His very next post was this, right after he accused a user of not posting content. His next few posts are like this as well. So yeah, looking at the greater context, the nutella push is jarring.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:25 am Leaving JJJ off my list because that's just boring.

Townreads: Sloonei, Elohcin

Scumreads: Nova, JoH
I’d like to hear more about all of those.
Been townreading Sloonei since "Whacke". He's been great under some amount of pressure early on. That townread solidified when he defended Sabie, referencing the delicious MYLO from last game. I KNOW that's genuine. I was there. He hasn't been sucking up to the powers that be, hasn't been "trying too hard" (in nutella's words) to seem consistent or give thoughts on everyone. He just steps in where he sees a need and keeps his D0/D1 chill. I like it.

Elohcin hasn't done too much. She came in, made a catch-up post, and then left. But most of it reeked of sincerity, to me. It's partly a vibe I'm getting, but I'll try to explain it. When she was making the catch up post, she commented and gave her take on 4-5 things. Some of it had been said before, some of it she took a small step further. It didn't seem like she was trying to fake any thoughts, nor like she was straining for original content.

I guess both of these just seem too chill under the 'Jay Spray' for me to think them scum.
When asked to defend his reads, he suspiciously left out his scum reads. And Jack just happens to be one of them...

When JJJ said that a Luna/chuck/Jack scumteam was possible, at first I thought it was incredibly unlikely, but here might be a bit of credence to that idea.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:44 am Scum reads too, velocitycharles
He never responds to this.

After that, some accusations of Nova buddying JJJ - I won't address them here, JJJ said pretty much all that needed to be said on that matter.

GTH scumreads: Elohcin, Jack, Sabie, Nova, Audrey(?). Notably calls Luna good.

Elohcin being here is interesting, because in his previous GTH, he labeled her as town.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:48 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:46 pm NOVASELINENENVER
COLONIALBOB
AUDREYTHETATTLETAIL
BAD
GOOD
PROBABLY KINDA NICE IDK BAD
Not sure whether he meant bad for Audrey here, but it's still some of that throwing shade on inactives.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:02 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:53 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:50 pm
COLONIALBOB
AUDREYTHETATTLETAIL
BAD
GOOD
Do you think I started the game bussing my teammate within 2 posts, and we've been faking ever since?
I don't really use GTH to theorize scumteams. I look at everyone individually
Talk to me about Sabie then.
90% of Sabie's posts are her complaining about silly accusations, making her own, then walking them back. Specifically regarding Nova and JJJ.
The other one is "where sloonei at he mus be busy"

I'm used to her first post in the game being lost, but still full of basic reads and stuff. She's posted more D1 than I'm used to, but somehow less.

I got that just now after looking back. It's not that strong, but hey, GTH.
Explains Sabie finally, but still not Jack. I think Sabie might be a potential scumpartner for speedchuck, as the noncommital nature of this post almost seems like distancing.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:29 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:28 pm @speedchuck and @reywaS, I would very much like to know how each of you reads the other with at least some detail.
He has good taste in scumreads and makes funny jokes. I usually read him while drinking tea and chuckling.
Or reywaS? speedchuck is hard because it seems he could reasonably be scumpartners with almost every suspicious user, which is not a good sign
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:49 pm Nova seems to know what he's doing, I'll join him on his vote.
Sheeping, in spite of him once considering nova a scumread and not really explaining the change in heart. Still, this did help lynch scum, although given the dynamics at that point it could easily be busing.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:10 pm
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:09 pm you normally feel this comfy on a day one lynch train?
Nope. I believe my suspect has conceded though, so I feel pretty decent today.
I don't have the energy to be the townchuck you want me to be. I threw that out the window right here:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:38 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:36 pmWhy is Speedchuck free falling?
He gets graded on a curve against all the other students in the class (a class which is entirely populated by previous versions of speedchuck in other games) as a product of his recent cross-alignment success. He's gotten involved nicely, but none of his posts have made me feel anything. On the speedchuck curve that's orange.
Good luck to you and may your day 2 lynch be better than your day 1.
Almost throwing in the towel here. Very similar to what Luna did before getting lynched.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:39 pm For what it's worth, I appreciate those trying to defend me and I think it comes from a town standpoint.

It's the same attitude that had the townies flopping every lynch in the Socky's game, good or bad. "This lynch is forming too fast, it must be bad!" It saved DDL for a day (scum), saved Reywas for a day (town)... might have saved Sabie if not for nutella's claim throwing a wrench in the final day.
If he flips scum though, I have a feeling the other scum might not be a defender of him based on this post. This post would exist to throw off the town in that case.

After that, a bunch of really short posts lacking in content.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:36 pm Why aren't you voting me then, @Jackofhearts2005?

Why did you switch from reading Luna basd on me to me based on Luna?
His next real post, and first real attack on Jack. Maybe I'll talk more about this when I inevitably analyze Jack, but I'm getting tired now. Still, weird that it took him this long to expand on suspicion of a consistent scumread, and conveniently at a time when things were looking bad for Luna.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:50 am
speedchuck wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:17 am speedchuck
nutella
colonialbob
novaselinenever
reywaS
AudreyTheTattleTail

Elohcin
Jackofhearts2005
leetic
Sloonei
sabie12
lol @ me

Why are reywaS removed and leetic included?
Reywas is removed because I've had good feels from him all game. I like the way he's responded to suspicion. Though Leetic's recent point about the Jack/Luna balance is important to keep in mind as well.

I liked Nova's post about Leetic and think it needs to be looked into.
More sheeping of nova. With his accusations of buddying, this seems hypocritical. Also says to keep a point I made in mind in the same post he throws suspicion at me, what.

Well, he's scummier than rey to say the least. I should really go to bed now.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:02 pm i do post reads.
Oh really? Show me then.

And by the way, I think it's time for another analysis.

speedchuck

Was a wagon that could have easily been taken by scum, yet for some reason it wasn't. Let's investigate further
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm Sloonei could be bad. Need more data. Cbob need more data too
Really?
Yep.

The fuck is a filler post? Do you not want me to generate content? I don't believe you really suspect me for that post. You just thought it would be an easy thing to appear suspicious of.

The push on nutella, and I originally townread him for it, since it reminded me of how I used to push users early game back in the day. I just noticed something very odd about this though. Let's look at one of his earlier posts to see why.

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:05 am Wondering how elaborate I can make this award reveal.
Socky Awards, Mafia
2018 GOC, Civilian
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:33 am Also I checked the poll results and now I can't vote.

Also hi.
World Asunder, Mafia
SPACE FORCE, Civilian

Hogwarts, Civilian
speedchuck wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:11 pm Speedchuck for president of the flames
Outpost 31, Civilian

Two of them featuring a greeting ("hi" or "hello"). The mafia version of the greeting is inserted by force; the civilian version is smoov like buttah. His Shockheaded Peter greeting is relatively smoov like relative buttah.

Clear, obvious civilian.
Hot damn.
Yeah, if you look at his posts before the nutella push, none of them had any real content in them, yet he's pushing nutella for not generating content. Definitely weird.
Nice
His very next post was this, right after he accused a user of not posting content. His next few posts are like this as well. So yeah, looking at the greater context, the nutella push is jarring.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:25 am Leaving JJJ off my list because that's just boring.

Been townreading Sloonei since "Whacke". He's been great under some amount of pressure early on. That townread solidified when he defended Sabie, referencing the delicious MYLO from last game. I KNOW that's genuine. I was there. He hasn't been sucking up to the powers that be, hasn't been "trying too hard" (in nutella's words) to seem consistent or give thoughts on everyone. He just steps in where he sees a need and keeps his D0/D1 chill. I like it.

Elohcin hasn't done too much. She came in, made a catch-up post, and then left. But most of it reeked of sincerity, to me. It's partly a vibe I'm getting, but I'll try to explain it. When she was making the catch up post, she commented and gave her take on 4-5 things. Some of it had been said before, some of it she took a small step further. It didn't seem like she was trying to fake any thoughts, nor like she was straining for original content.

I guess both of these just seem too chill under the 'Jay Spray' for me to think them scum.
When asked to defend his reads, he suspiciously left out his scum reads. And Jack just happens to be one of them...

When JJJ said that a Luna/chuck/Jack scumteam was possible, at first I thought it was incredibly unlikely, but here might be a bit of credence to that idea.

After that, some accusations of Nova buddying JJJ - I won't address them here, JJJ said pretty much all that needed to be said on that matter.

Elohcin being here is interesting, because in his previous GTH, he labeled her as town.
COLONIALBOB
AUDREYTHETATTLETAIL
BAD
GOOD
Not sure whether he meant bad for Audrey here, but it's still some of that throwing shade on inactives.
COLONIALBOB
AUDREYTHETATTLETAIL
BAD
GOOD
Do you think I started the game bussing my teammate within 2 posts, and we've been faking ever since?
90% of Sabie's posts are her complaining about silly accusations, making her own, then walking them back. Specifically regarding Nova and JJJ.

I'm used to her first post in the game being lost, but still full of basic reads and stuff. She's posted more D1 than I'm used to, but somehow less.

Explains Sabie finally, but still not Jack. I think Sabie might be a potential scumpartner for speedchuck, as the noncommital nature of this post almost seems like distancing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:28 pm @speedchuck and @reywaS, I would very much like to know how each of you reads the other with at least some detail.
He has good taste in scumreads and makes funny jokes. I usually read him while drinking tea and chuckling.
Or reywaS? speedchuck is hard because it seems he could reasonably be scumpartners with almost every suspicious user, which is not a good sign
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:49 pm Nova seems to know what he's doing, I'll join him on his vote.
Sheeping, in spite of him once considering nova a scumread and not really explaining the change in heart. Still, this did help lynch scum, although given the dynamics at that point it could easily be busing.
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:09 pm you normally feel this comfy on a day one lynch train?
I don't have the energy to be the townchuck you want me to be. I threw that out the window right here:
He gets graded on a curve against all the other students in the class (a class which is entirely populated by previous versions of speedchuck in other games) as a product of his recent cross-alignment success. He's gotten involved nicely, but none of his posts have made me feel anything. On the speedchuck curve that's orange.
Almost throwing in the towel here. Very similar to what Luna did before getting lynched.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:39 pm For what it's worth, I appreciate those trying to defend me and I think it comes from a town standpoint.

It's the same attitude that had the townies flopping every lynch in the Socky's game, good or bad. "This lynch is forming too fast, it must be bad!" It saved DDL for a day (scum), saved Reywas for a day (town)... might have saved Sabie if not for nutella's claim throwing a wrench in the final day.
If he flips scum though, I have a feeling the other scum might not be a defender of him based on this post. This post would exist to throw off the town in that case.

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:36 pm Why aren't you voting me then, @Jackofhearts2005?

His next real post, and first real attack on Jack. Maybe I'll talk more about this when I inevitably analyze Jack, but I'm getting tired now. Still, weird that it took him this long to expand on suspicion of a consistent scumread, and conveniently at a time when things were looking bad for Luna.
nutella
colonialbob
novaselinenever
reywaS
AudreyTheTattleTail

Elohcin
Jackofhearts2005
leetic
Sloonei
sabie12
lol @ me

Reywas is removed because I've had good feels from him all game. I like the way he's responded to suspicion. Though Leetic's recent point about the Jack/Luna balance is important to keep in mind as well.

More sheeping of nova. With his accusations of buddying, this seems hypocritical. Also says to keep a point I made in mind in the same post he throws suspicion at me, what.

I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:12 pm colonialbob
novaselinenever
nutella

leetic
AudreyTheTattleTail
sabie12
speedchuck

Elohcin
JackofHearts2005
Sloonei

hope this helps
Thanks. disregard the first part of my last wallpost then, it was written before you posted this.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:43 pm speedchuck

colonialbob
Loan Shark

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 0]

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:15 am I am on my phone and don’t feel like navigating the perils of a multi-quote post, but reywas’s mini interrogation of Jay seemed a little unmotivated. He was asking questions, but I didn’t get the impression he was really invested in the answers. His “what will people think if...” census felt particularly aimless.

Also, this was his contribution as the vote change whacke-iness was unfolding:
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 pm what a weird day 1
Not the best look.
Why is that a bad look?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Night 1]

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:34 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:28 am Sloonei, I'd really like to hear what you think of Jack given the new information.
I thought he looked better in a few instances, but nothing locked him in as a town read. He remains on my radar, but probably not my first choice.
Hmm, this feels... what's the word...

tepid.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:12 pm Sorry I have been at the hospital today haven't been able to participate. Glad you guys caught one of the baddies! I'll have to catch up at some point if I'm able to
Hope you're alright! When you do come back please don't feel like you have to catch up, feel free to have opinions on what's going on in the thread at the time. Of course, feel free to catch up too, if that's what you want to do.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Alright come on this is ridiculous.

I guess I have to go get my JJJ suit (I'm not sure I actually have one but I'll try to cobble it together as best as I can)
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:07 pm Image
Bringing this forward for reference.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:07 am
Nova
Me
reywas
Audrey

Who's the wolf?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:36 am
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:26 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:36 am
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:39 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:20 am Let me make it clear that this will be an active Mafia game. Every phase will move at a good pace, and we will not fart around for a moment while the mafia team does whatever they like.
:suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
Purpleface me all you like rey! I just had to watch an entire civilian team barely care until it was too late in the Socky game. The mafia team didn’t break a sweat until LyLo.

It’s not happening with JJJ around. No sir. Today we give a shit. Today we fight our oppressors. Today we make them suffer the cold bite of justice.
And that happened because people refused to listen to me. If only they had, we may have had a chance at winning.
Just so you know, I was rooting for you so hard after I died and speed told me he was scum. You were the only one who suspected him.
This makes me feel better about sabie. This doesn't feel like a conversation teammates would have in thread.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

EBWOP not really conversation but a remark one teammate makes to another
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:31 pm There is one decent way of narrowing the POE pool, but it requires a lot of work. I will likely not have enough time during this night phase to finish it all, but perhaps the seedlings can be planted.

Interactive analyses of all POE candidates isolates compatible and incompatible teams (as best as the analyst can tell) and may facilitate the removal of a player from the pool. It's the ambitious matrix work I have done in a few past games. I'll provide a template chart.

Fill in the blanks. Check every 2-way interaction, decide how compatible the two are as mafia teammates, and indicate that in this chart with a color (green for not appearing teamed, red for team-indicative, orange for team-compatible, yellow for [no, yellow sucks, you're now allowed to include yellow]).
I also recommend everybody try to do this (or something like this anyway)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sorry I haven't been doing much, work has been really busy. I might be able to do more this evening/Saturday. I will probably still want to lunch either speed of jack, but am interested in further investigation of leetic, Rey, and Sloonei.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:06 am Alright come on this is ridiculous.

I guess I have to go get my JJJ suit (I'm not sure I actually have one but I'll try to cobble it together as best as I can)
I don’t know how to make pretty graphs on mobile. :shrug2:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:08 am
Nova
Me
reywas
Audrey

Who's the wolf?
Maybe Rey. Possibly Audrey. Distancing from an 8 year old who isn’t going to get lynched is cheap.

Do you think Rey/Speed is possible? It’s not as cool as Sloonei/Speed.

Audrey doesn’t have enough posts to really have antialignments.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:19 pm
Nova
Me
reywas
Audrey

Who's the wolf?
Maybe Rey. Possibly Audrey. Distancing from an 8 year old who isn’t going to get lynched is cheap.

What about Rey/you?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:19 pm
Nova
Me
reywas
Audrey

Who's the wolf?

What about Rey/you?
I have reason to believe that is not the wolf team.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:29 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:24 pm
AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm i promise you nutella is a were wolf otherwise why would she use lots of bad words in a small sentense if she's not a were wolf well than who else could be seriously.
:confused2:
what's a were wolf?
another word for mafia and I am goin to school now btw bye :D
At 4:30? And her other posts are at 4:00 and 6:30?

Someone is playing mafia at school. [mention]MacDougall[/mention]
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:30 pm
AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:29 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:24 pm
AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm i promise you nutella is a were wolf otherwise why would she use lots of bad words in a small sentense if she's not a were wolf well than who else could be seriously.
:confused2:
what's a were wolf?
another word for mafia and I am goin to school now btw bye :D
At 4:30? And her other posts are at 4:00 and 6:30?

Someone is playing mafia at school. MacDougall
Tryna get somebody modkilled is definitely wolfie behavior

Talk to me about Luna/speed compatibility
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by speedchuck »

Can someone tell me why people suspect Sloonei?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lol you know Australia is like a different dimension right
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:36 pm Can someone tell me why people suspect Sloonei?
You still have not responded to my points against you? Can you please do that? Thanks.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:36 pm Can someone tell me why people suspect Sloonei?
You still have not responded to my points against you? Can you please do that? Thanks.
I don't generally like focusing on myself, but if you insist, I'll look at them.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

He hasn't done much and is therefore in the poe. He had zero interaction with Luna. And I believe he is compatible with a couple of the other main suspects such as yourself.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:40 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:38 pm
I don't generally like focusing on myself, but if you insist, I'll look at them.
[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

That's the most awkward suck-up thing you could have said. Also it's demonstrably not true. You often spend significant time defending yourself when you are town. You're full of it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

reywas seems to be under the impression that I fabricated a reason to suspect him after declaring him a suspect.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My availability for this phase is going to be minimal. I apologize.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:42 pm That's the most awkward suck-up thing you could have said. Also it's demonstrably not true. You often spend significant time defending yourself when you are town. You're full of it.
Can you show me this? That attitude definitely lines up for me (I actually did not at all care for the "you have not answered the points against you" after his first post today) but if this is out of character for speedchuck I'm very interested to see that.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:46 pm My availability for this phase is going to be minimal. I apologize.
Top 3 suspects go
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:42 pm That's the most awkward suck-up thing you could have said. Also it's demonstrably not true. You often spend significant time defending yourself when you are town. You're full of it.
And I don't like it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:48 pm
And I don't like it.
Fine but you usually do it.. I won't say without complaining, but without having to be prompted a second time.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:43 pm speedchuck

I used logic like this to win my last scumgame. Sometimes scum aren't present or are in weird places. Easy to get bad results.
Really?
Yep.

Socky Awards, Mafia
2018 GOC, Civilian

Also hi.
World Asunder, Mafia
SPACE FORCE, Civilian

Hogwarts, Civilian
Outpost 31, Civilian

Clear, obvious civilian.
Hot damn.
Nice

And you'll notice I haven't pushed nutella since, either.

Early D1 I was having fun. I poked nutella, and then went all in after JJJ hyped up the "FIGHT!" We yelled at each other a bit, then I ignored it and went off to do other things. You can scumread me for it if you want, but it was jarring because it was poo flinging. Baseless, vicious poking.

Incorrect. I did respond. As a matter of fact, I was working on the post before JJJ said anything.

COLONIALBOB
AUDREYTHETATTLETAIL
BAD
GOOD
COLONIALBOB
AUDREYTHETATTLETAIL
BAD
GOOD

This post was meant to be funny.

Self preservation. I'd have followed anyone.

Not going to keep explaining this or talking about it. I wish I hadn't made that post.

I did talk about it before.
nutella
colonialbob
novaselinenever
reywaS
AudreyTheTattleTail

Elohcin
Jackofhearts2005
leetic
Sloonei
sabie12
lol @ me

This is after the Luna lynch. Nova was a key part of making that lynch happen instead of mine. (I know JJJ started it, but still.)

Things I felt like addressing are in this color.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:46 pm My availability for this phase is going to be minimal. I apologize.
Top 3 suspects go
reywas, speedchuck, and jack are the default 3, but I’d also be taking a closer look at eloh if I could.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:36 pm Lol you know Australia is like a different dimension right
Oh yeah with the toilets and stuff.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:57 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:36 pm Lol you know Australia is like a different dimension right
You don't have toilets?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Cause he’s not hunting.

Cause he accuses people of doing what he’s doing.

Cause he hasn’t said anything about you even though you at mentioned him (which you didn’t seem to care about) and didn’t say anything about Luna.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:57 pm
You don't have toilets?
Australian toilets flush upside down.

Return to “Previous Heists”