kneel4justice
No votes
Ace
No votes
BWT
No votes
SVS
11%
Trying to murder someone and failing. Repeatedly. Super awkward. (Host/deads/nons)
33%

Total votes: 9
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 3]

Post by reywaS »

DharmaHelper wrote:Haha... hats off to boo for making a game that is literally NSFW.
:haha:
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Sorsha wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I vote llama again.
What exactly made you start suspecting Llama? Because I remember at first you said you didn't.
And do you still suspect BWT?

Linki, so does this mean you suspect DH?
I suspect him yes, but its mostly circumstantial.

After the day one lynch a couple of players (MR and jj) seemed to know that the lynch was a tie.... when nothing had been said in the thread about it being so. So I was thinking one or both of them had btsc with the player who made it a tie. DH being the card czar knew for sure it was a tie because he was the tie breaker (although he didn't say anything about it until 5 hours before the lynch ended) so he could have been the source of them knowing it was a tie (bts) also.

Hope this makes sense, I'm at work and really distracted.
So you think jj might be bad? :ponder:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Sorsha »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
What exactly made you start suspecting Llama? Because I remember at first you said you didn't.

After the day one lynch a couple of players (MR and jj) seemed to know that the lynch was a tie.... when nothing had been said in the thread about it being so. So I was thinking one or both of them had btsc with the player who made it a tie. DH being the card czar knew for sure it was a tie because he was the tie breaker (although he didn't say anything about it until 5 hours before the lynch ended) so he could have been the source of them knowing it was a tie (bts) also.

So you think jj might be bad? :ponder:
Well... not anymore no :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by kneel4justice »

Sorsha wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

Well I am completely lost at what happened with this tie discussion, I just thought Llama survived. I did not even see the post where DH said there was a tie, I just saw people start saying he manipulates things like this as scum, which is alarming. However, I think the idea that they are team mates with BTSC is unlikely because that is suicidal and foolish, if they really made that mistake then they should be stripped of their status! Lol. I don't really have a solid opinion on MR or DH. The only thing I noticed with DH was that he compared his style to FZ yet he wasn't being very helpful IMO, at least not at first. And after I hear he has played with you, I need him to explain his suspicion more because to me, I have the impression you are an over defensive player in general, not necessarily an over defensive scum.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Opinions of Epi?
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Sorsha »

This is what FH rounded up on that particular situation. It does't have DH's post which said there was a tie but I could find it, or you can search his posts.
Flyin' High wrote:I went back to pull the posts on MR and john that Sorsha was talking about to see for myself how this tie conversation initially began.
Mister Rearranger wrote:I like the changeable vote thing. Wouldn't want to see it in every game, but in a zany one like this, it feels right. :)
FZ. wrote:Haha, why do we even bother voting. I really hope you are a civ, llama.

And that would be quite an interesting mafia game :srsnod:
I wouldn't hope that. It paints quite a target on him for baddies if that's the case. And if he's bad, based on the roles that can avoid lynches and how they can do it, he's likely vulnerable to the next lynch.

@boo: Will ties result in no lynch? Or will the lynch be randomized?
This was the post by MR asking boo how ties would be handled which makes it possible he knew the lynch was a tie and wanted to know how it was broken.
johns2jj wrote:
FZ. wrote:
johns2jj wrote:I did not no vote because it seems some hosts may react to that. I would rather not miss out on anything because I did not vote.
What do you think about llama's suspicions? Would you agree with him if it were someone else and not you?
I think he may have a grudge against me for how I played in the last game but I can't be for sure. He tends to make passable arguments for those he votes for but as admitted by himself he has lately been lynching civs. I do not know anyone's play style well enough to believe anything they say yet but if you feel he has made a good enough case than I can't dissuade you. I think he is most likely bad because he survived the kill when in this game someone breaks ties.
This appears to be the first post where john makes it seem like he knew there was a tie before anyone said anything about the possibility of a tie. Then Sorsha asked if there was a tie and john proceeded to make about 3 further posts on ties.

However, other than the penis envy prize, was there a way for a player to have access to an additional vote Day 1 that makes them likely to have been bad? Reading through the roles there is the person who starts with -2 votes and then night powers which cause vote manipulation, but I didn't see someone whose vote is worth 2.

I see Sorsha's case is that it appears both MR and john may have known about the tie in advance which can be indicative of teammates. I can't decide if MR's question means he knew there was a tie, or was genuinely curious how future ties would be handled?

Regardless, I am still wary of john for the reasons I've previously stated. I'm going to place my vote on john now but am curious to read other people's perspectives on this discussion and others.

And yes I am an overdefensive player at times so I wouldn't put it past some players who know that to try to draw it out of me on purpose.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 58

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Night 2]

Post by Dom »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Dom wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:If llama really is "Balls deep", he's just going to survive tomorrow's lynch too, at least by my estimate. Would it be more worth it to try and lynch him again, or pursue other options for now? I'm not too sure right now, but I'd like some more input.

And this is why night time is hiding time.
:rip:

Ripiywg, Metalmarsh! :( I hope you'll continue to play other games here!

So yeah, I'm sticking with Llama fo sho today.
That's what She said

Also, that team didn't kill tonight? Doesn't that team kill on odd nights?
I think Smegma's team kills on even nights. What I'm intrigued by is that Smegma performed the kill and not the team's killer. Could just be the way the post was written though? :confused:
That's what she said

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Night 2]

Post by Dom »

boo wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Dom wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:If llama really is "Balls deep", he's just going to survive tomorrow's lynch too, at least by my estimate. Would it be more worth it to try and lynch him again, or pursue other options for now? I'm not too sure right now, but I'd like some more input.

And this is why night time is hiding time.
:rip:

Ripiywg, Metalmarsh! :( I hope you'll continue to play other games here!

So yeah, I'm sticking with Llama fo sho today.
That's what She said

Also, that team didn't kill tonight? Doesn't that team kill on odd nights?
I think Smegma's team kills on even nights. What I'm intrigued by is that Smegma performed the kill and not the team's killer. Could just be the way the post was written though? :confused:
Death by smegma just fit the cringe of the n2 theme better. imo
That's what she said
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hedgeowl wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:Obviously, I think Llama is scum. But is there a reason that the lynches aren't going through that we have to solve before we lynch him or no?
If we are right about his role than its becAuse he had a protection the first lynch. He should die this time unless some other shenanigans are pulled.
That's what she said 5
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:Haha... hats off to boo for making a game that is literally NSFW.
Taht's what she said

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Flyin' High wrote:RIPIYWG metalmarsh.

I've clearly stated my reasons for thinking llama is bad and what role I specifically think he is.

*votes llama*

Worst case he's balls deep and it takes one more lynch to get rid of him. But I think the scenario where he's the taint makes logical sense.
That's what she said

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

kneel4justice wrote:I reread Dom's post because I was wondering about this post:
Dom wrote:I'm gonna vote jj for now. I don't know what I'm doing for today yet (I'm spending the day with my aunt). I don't want to miss the vote. I just se egis Shawshank game coming through. I have suspicion against llama too, but I'm really not sure we're seeing his baddie game.
It jumped out at me, I still haven't caught up on other people's votes but the fact that Day 1, Dom voted for Sorsha which it seemed to me that it turned into a lynch Sorsha party at the last minute, and now she voted for JJ. If Llama comes out mafia, which I am thinking he will, then Dom is someone who may have been working to keep Llama alive. I went back and did not see any actual reason BEFORE this post why Llama was suspicious, and after this post the only reasoning I saw was the fact Llama survived the Day 2 lynch.

Dom, why are you suspicious of Llama, besides the fact that he survived the Day 2 lynch?
That's what she said

Now to address your post:
I did not really suspect llama until day 2. So my suspicion of Llama comes from him surviving the D1 lynch. However, given JJ's performance in Shawshank, I let that overshadow what was (likely) better judgement and I voted JJ day 2.
Onto your commentary about Sorsha, like I said, I didn't think Llama was bad D1. I was having a hard time finding someone to vote on D1, so I voted Sorsha as a wake up call for her to get her butt into the game. My vote was then piled onto. I did not mean to start a bandwagon against her, but at the time I thought I was seeing civvie llama.

I'm voting llama now. I've been busy for the rest of the day. :/ I won't be around much tomorrow either.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

AceofSpaces wrote:FH's breakdown makes this an easy vote for me. Which is nice because I will be a bit occupied this weekend. Voting Llama
That's what she said

(I'm bad at these)

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dom: What are your thoughts on both Rey and Sorsha now that they have posted?

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Dom: What are your thoughts on both Rey and Sorsha now that they have posted?
That's what she said

Rey: I don't know if this is his baddie game. He's being awfully silent, really. Even when he is posting, he isn't saying much. He's being extremely brief, so I'd love to hear more from him

Sorsha: I found her to be her typical over defensive self. I've seen her react more to less as a civvie. However, MR, the way you seemed to try and manipulate what she said about you and JJ make me raise an eyebrow upon rereading for your questions. :)
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I voted for llama
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dom wrote: Rey: I don't know if this is his baddie game. He's being awfully silent, really. Even when he is posting, he isn't saying much. He's being extremely brief, so I'd love to hear more from him

Sorsha: I found her to be her typical over defensive self. I've seen her react more to less as a civvie. However, MR, the way you seemed to try and manipulate what she said about you and JJ make me raise an eyebrow upon rereading for your questions. :)
I agree with you on the first two parts. :p

But please, feel free to illustrate how manipulative I have been in my two posts to Sorsha.

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Post by thellama73 »

Far be it from me
To Stand in the way
Of Unanimity
I vote myself today.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Yeah, going with llama here. Sorry I can't elaborate much more right now. But I don't have much more free time left today.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DharmaHelper »

kneel4justice wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

Well I am completely lost at what happened with this tie discussion, I just thought Llama survived. I did not even see the post where DH said there was a tie, I just saw people start saying he manipulates things like this as scum, which is alarming. However, I think the idea that they are team mates with BTSC is unlikely because that is suicidal and foolish, if they really made that mistake then they should be stripped of their status! Lol. I don't really have a solid opinion on MR or DH. The only thing I noticed with DH was that he compared his style to FZ yet he wasn't being very helpful IMO, at least not at first. And after I hear he has played with you, I need him to explain his suspicion more because to me, I have the impression you are an over defensive player in general, not necessarily an over defensive scum.

I am usually very active and stuff, ask anybody from RM about the Justice League vs. Avengers list of baddies I deduced, or ask anybody who has played with me about my stance on random voting or phoning Day 1's in. I'm a very firm believer in starting right out the gate, and I thought FZ was as well, so :fiesta:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

DharmaHelper wrote: I am usually very active and stuff, ask anybody from RM about the Justice League vs. Avengers list of baddies I deduced, or ask anybody who has played with me about my stance on random voting or phoning Day 1's in. I'm a very firm believer in starting right out the gate, and I thought FZ was as well, so :fiesta:
Uh? That isn't that the problem? I have to ask about other games because I could not see it this game.
But I wish I would have played JL vs Avengers!!! Ohhh...
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yeah I know I'm just saying. Usually I go out of the gate pretty strong. Just balancing two games + other stuff has made that unlikely for now :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Hedgeowl »

DharmaHelper wrote:Yeah I know I'm just saying. Usually I go out of the gate pretty strong. Just balancing two games + other stuff has made that unlikely for now :P
And beware asking DH to elaborate or analyze. He will bring out a can of whoopass and analyze that crap out of things if he has time. I think that was Bioshock where i made that mistake as a baddie. ;)

As I expected we wont learn anything from this lynch if Llama is bad. Unaimous voting it seems ftw. Hoping we are all right and he doesnt survive again. Surprised by your self vote Llama, but love the poetry. :)
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Yeah I know I'm just saying. Usually I go out of the gate pretty strong. Just balancing two games + other stuff has made that unlikely for now :P
And beware asking DH to elaborate or analyze. He will bring out a can of whoopass and analyze that crap out of things if he has time. I think that was Bioshock where i made that mistake as a baddie. ;)

As I expected we wont learn anything from this lynch if Llama is bad. Unaimous voting it seems ftw. Hoping we are all right and he doesnt survive again. Surprised by your self vote Llama, but love the poetry. :)

I think the combination of the past three vote tallies can prove useful once we discover Llama's role.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by reywaS »

I'm voting llama. I wasn't thinking this was llama's baddie game based on just his posts, but after thinking and reading the game mechanic side of things...and of course FH's breakdown, it does seem quite likely that llama is a baddie.

and Dom: about your assertion that I've been "silent"...

I don't think I've been "Silent". I haven't posted as much as I sometimes do, and I haven't been anywhere near as vocal as I was in the recent Lost game. The reason for this is simple enough. In the last few months, I've found it damn near impossible for me to juggle more than one game at a time. There has been so much posting going on in the champions game here that it seems a bit overwhelming. Also, The Syndicate is not RM. There are a lot of people here at TS that I simply have almost zero experience playing mafia with. I am doing a lot better keeping up with the two games here than I was when I signed up for WWE and Shawshank where I had to drop out of both games. I will pick up the pace as I get more and more into the game and aware of how everyone else plays it.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

reywaS wrote:I'm voting llama. I wasn't thinking this was llama's baddie game based on just his posts, but after thinking and reading the game mechanic side of things...and of course FH's breakdown, it does seem quite likely that llama is a baddie.
Yet it took you until now (multiple posts after your acknowledgement of FH's breakdown) to put your vote where your change of heart was? :confused:

boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Day 3 End: Nope.

llama decided a unanimous vote wasn’t enough to bring him down. I heard him say he’ll be jerking off into a pool of your tears to celebrate his victory. So that’s kind of fucked up.

And, what do you do when you have a cold? I kind of think there was some misreading of the question, or you’re all really strange when you’re sick. Anyways.
The answers:
Expecting a burp and vomiting on the floor, Getting naked and watching Nickelodeon, Rush Limbaugh's soft, shitty body, Monkey torture, Sploosh!, Canned tuna with extra dolphin, The World of Warcraft, A wheelchair death race, Dry heaving, tremendous tallywacker of Tripoli

No one has been lynched.
It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to get PMs in. New cards and civ powers will be sent out shortly.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

No!! DIE!!
:omg: :omg: :omg:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 184

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, right? Baddies who won't die are so tedious.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by insertnamehere »

Motherfucker...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Flyin' High »

So I guess he's not the taint then? Does this mean he's balls deep? :sigh:
ImageImage

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Looks like we caught ourselves Ted Nugent, professional pig-f*cker. :noble:

boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Night 3 Stuff and thangs: POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vote for 3 players.

The top 3 players will get an extra power (from the civ list) Night 4.

Then vote for which 3 powers you want the top 3 people to get. If a winning power chosen is a passive that is already held, the next highest vote gatherer will take its place.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I voted Ace cuz he's rad Eloh cuz she nasty, and K4J because he's blue.

As for powers:

4, 8 and 14 because I think they're interesting

ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

@boo: Can we vote for ourselves as one of the 3?

boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Oh, and I meant to have tried to start this this week, but that didn't happen.

But here it is:
Next friday, I would like to hold a live game (I had the site linked in the submission thread, I believe INH put it in the sign up thread). It would start at about 7pm est. If you would like to play, please let me know via PM. The most player spots for one game before it gets overcrowded is 9, so that would be a potential cap, but a second could be played if there was interest.

There would a prize, if you want to participate, include what you think a good prize would be for the winner (person who gets most awesome points) in that PM. Before we get started with it, it would be discussed so you would know what you're playing for.

If you cannot make that time, but like prizes, I will let you attempt to rope in a non-player to stand in for you (ask them, if they say yes, have them PM me that they will be doing so). Of course, if there's space, I will be opening the game up to non-players anyways. And I'll be playing. If an actual player doesn't win (or a non-player standing in for a player)... well you'd all be nubs and the highest scoring actual player would win the prize, but have to live with being a nub forever. Current deadies and future deadies will be allowed to play as well (not for the prize).

The game would go about 2 hours, potentially a bit longer if there were a draw that needed to be broken to assign the prize.

It's a fairly quick paced game, so if you cannot set aside that block of 2 hours without having many distractions, it would probably not be ideal to come play, as it would slow things down if even one person is taking a while to submit their answer cards/for the card czar to choose the winner.

Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Mister Rearranger wrote:@boo: Can we vote for ourselves as one of the 3?
Yes.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

DharmaHelper wrote: 4, 8 and 14 because I think they're interesting
The 3 you picked are probably the 3 powers I would least like any baddie to have even a remote chance of getting. :huh:

linki: Thanks! :) And aw, that sounds wicked cool, but I will most likely be drunk on Friday lol.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Night 3]

1, 7, and 10

For K4J, FH, and myself

and it appears we can change our votes for this one too! :)

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Elohcin »

I voted for DH (for voting me), for Epi ('cause he is near and dear to my heart and I truly believe he is civ), and for myself. I voted 5 (Epi's favorite number), 6 (the day of mine and Epi's anniversary), and 9 (my kids were born on the 9th, the 19th, and the 29th).
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

I am going to have to think about where my votes are placed. Sadly, my trust list is low. I actually felt good about the two who have now been killed, besides them, not many others.
Just a thought, perhaps we should vote near the end of the phase?! I am thankful for the votes but I am kind of scared now that the baddies will view me as a threat.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by insertnamehere »

I voted for myself, because I'm a greedy bastard. I also randomized from the people who haven't got any votes, and I got BWT and Hedgeowl.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I voted for myself because why not? And I went with Dom and Sorsha too because I don't feel like I'm at a point yet where I fully trust anyone who has votes already.

As for numbers, I went with 2, 3, and 12 because that's what the random number generator gave me.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Not sure where I'll vote yet.

MR, you tried to manipulate Sorsha's posts when you implied she wasn't paying attention and thought JJ was still alive.

Rey, I would consider you on the fringes of my RADAR. I think the way you've been posting has been making me uncomfortable in the "I like talkative rey better :p" way.

Don't know who to trust tbh.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I voted S~V~S, Hedgeowl, and myself and the powers I voted are 6, 8, 10
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Flyin' High »

I've voted S~V~S, kneel4justice, and myself and 1, 2, and 4.
ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Aw, you two are so sweet :)

I will vote the two of you, Bass & FH (neither has given me reason not to) and myself as well, and the first 3 LOST Numbers, 4, 8, 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also FH, I love your avatar, I was thinking of a critter avatar too, since spring is coming, and for me that means the woods and the little animals there (hopefully, not the big animals, lol)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Hedgeowl »

I wont be on till this evening I think, but I voted INH (nice to type that without fear in this game) for the vote for me even if it was random, myself, FH for her fabulous analysis.

I also voted 1, 7, and 11 because I think its good to have a protection, resser, and the ability to shuffle when someone (not saying who) might need new cards.

Would others offer more explanation for their votes on cards perhaps?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I always pick LOST numbers when there are numbers to be picked. It's a luck thing, I guess.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”