The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 645
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: World Flags Mafia [Day1] UNheard of Accusations

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:57 pm This is a normal thing to do in RVS for either alignment. Why is it scum indicative to you?
I am unwilling to call that "normal", and I really don't care anyway. There's no pressure in a vote that is clearly made as a joke. It's nothing.
But why is it scummy?
It's a meek way to get one's name into the poll and be remotely relevant which alleviates some of the pressure a mafioso may feel when trying to get rolling in a noisy civilian environment.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 484
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:58 pm Jack, your goofy-ass conditional suspicion of me is extremely fake. You know how this works. Not buying it dude.
Lol. Pew pew puppo.
Explain why my assertion is so absurd that it cannot possibly come from a genuine hunt.
1) "Jack doesn't really suspect Dunya because even though he's very clearly going through the thread and replying to posts in order (as he does every single game regardless of alignment), maybe in this game he didn't do it for some reason and is trying to mislynch Dunya of all players because some other players suspect her. Also, maybe Jack is replying to posts quickly in chronological order so that people won't realize he's actually read more of the thread than he seems to have read." This is not a real thought. I'm sorry. This is just stupid.

2) "Jack is suspicious for making a single post and leaving" which is not a real thought based on *redacted for angleshooting.* You specifically don't think that I'm avoiding this thread because I'm scum.

3) "Jack suspecting me after I've made two nonsense accusations of him and after I've gone after two people who were going after Jack's top suspect is a fake suspicion." Yeah, no. It's not.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:16 pm 1) "Jack doesn't really suspect Dunya because even though he's very clearly going through the thread and replying to posts in order (as he does every single game regardless of alignment), maybe in this game he didn't do it for some reason and is trying to mislynch Dunya of all players because some other players suspect her. Also, maybe Jack is replying to posts quickly in chronological order so that people won't realize he's actually read more of the thread than he seems to have read." This is not a real thought. I'm sorry. This is just stupid.
Yellow: Every time you say this it means less to me than it did the previous time. Completely meaningless tripe.

I have myself, more than once, read over a thread as a mafioso before jumping in for the chronological catch-up sequence so that I can better convey authenticity. That's not some crazy assertion. It's ordinary Mafia. You hanged onto Epi's "Jay wasn't really drunk" thing as if that has any meaning (more on that later), and then you gave dunya shit for something that nova and I had already stated. It could have been an independent thought, but for you to insist that any other consideration is "not a real thought" is itself total horseshit.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:16 pm2) "Jack is suspicious for making a single post and leaving" which is not a real thought based on *redacted for angleshooting.* You specifically don't think that I'm avoiding this thread because I'm scum.
I have no idea what you are referring to regarding the angleshooting. I don't care about that and have not revisited it. You seem to believe that your Day 1 play is 100% identical in every game you play regardless of all context or details, and it's a ridiculous mindset.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:16 pm3) "Jack suspecting me after I've made two nonsense accusations of him and after I've gone after two people who were going after Jack's top suspect is a fake suspicion." Yeah, no. It's not.
That's not what I said. Fake.
You declaring it meaningless doesn't make it so. I can literally go to any game I've played on the Syndicate and find examples of me posting like this. It's how I play mafia. You're saying maybe I changed that up despite evidence to the contrary. Ignoring evidence that doesn't suit your narrative is scummy.

I don't believe you unless you don't know what angleshooting is.

Nah.
TIMES JACK HAS USED HIS META TO TRY AND TOWNCLEAR HIMSELF: EXHIBIT A AND B

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THIS ROUND OF CATCH THE POOP
It's not meta to clear me. It's meta to show Jay doesn't believe his accusation because he is a wolf.

You know it's not meta to clear me because you quote me saying that I do this regardless of alignment and you enlarged that to size 200. So don't tell me you didn't read it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

(Still on p5 I hope she didn't do something crazy that will make me feel dumb)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This kind of gets at some of the problem, Jack.

You aren't trying to townclear yourself. You're trying to nullclear yourself. This recalls something I said in our last game: your insistence on the ways you play in every game demand that people have no read on you. That doesn't work with me. It never will.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 409

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:02 pm (Still on p5 I hope she didn't do something crazy that will make me feel dumb)
nothing more crazy than usual. so i expect you to scum read me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:58 pm Jack, your goofy-ass conditional suspicion of me is extremely fake. You know how this works. Not buying it dude.
Lol. Pew pew puppo.
Explain why my assertion is so absurd that it cannot possibly come from a genuine hunt.
1) "Jack doesn't really suspect Dunya because even though he's very clearly going through the thread and replying to posts in order (as he does every single game regardless of alignment), maybe in this game he didn't do it for some reason and is trying to mislynch Dunya of all players because some other players suspect her. Also, maybe Jack is replying to posts quickly in chronological order so that people won't realize he's actually read more of the thread than he seems to have read." This is not a real thought. I'm sorry. This is just stupid.

2) "Jack is suspicious for making a single post and leaving" which is not a real thought based on *redacted for angleshooting.* You specifically don't think that I'm avoiding this thread because I'm scum.

3) "Jack suspecting me after I've made two nonsense accusations of him and after I've gone after two people who were going after Jack's top suspect is a fake suspicion." Yeah, no. It's not.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:16 pm 1) "Jack doesn't really suspect Dunya because even though he's very clearly going through the thread and replying to posts in order (as he does every single game regardless of alignment), maybe in this game he didn't do it for some reason and is trying to mislynch Dunya of all players because some other players suspect her. Also, maybe Jack is replying to posts quickly in chronological order so that people won't realize he's actually read more of the thread than he seems to have read." This is not a real thought. I'm sorry. This is just stupid.
Yellow: Every time you say this it means less to me than it did the previous time. Completely meaningless tripe.

I have myself, more than once, read over a thread as a mafioso before jumping in for the chronological catch-up sequence so that I can better convey authenticity. That's not some crazy assertion. It's ordinary Mafia. You hanged onto Epi's "Jay wasn't really drunk" thing as if that has any meaning (more on that later), and then you gave dunya shit for something that nova and I had already stated. It could have been an independent thought, but for you to insist that any other consideration is "not a real thought" is itself total horseshit.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:16 pm2) "Jack is suspicious for making a single post and leaving" which is not a real thought based on *redacted for angleshooting.* You specifically don't think that I'm avoiding this thread because I'm scum.
I have no idea what you are referring to regarding the angleshooting. I don't care about that and have not revisited it. You seem to believe that your Day 1 play is 100% identical in every game you play regardless of all context or details, and it's a ridiculous mindset.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:16 pm3) "Jack suspecting me after I've made two nonsense accusations of him and after I've gone after two people who were going after Jack's top suspect is a fake suspicion." Yeah, no. It's not.
You declaring it meaningless doesn't make it so. I can literally go to any game I've played on the Syndicate and find examples of me posting like this. It's how I play mafia. You're saying maybe I changed that up despite evidence to the contrary. Ignoring evidence that doesn't suit your narrative is scummy.

Nah.

It's not meta to clear me. It's meta to show Jay doesn't believe his accusation because he is a wolf.

You know it's not meta to clear me because you quote me saying that I do this regardless of alignment and you enlarged that to size 200. So don't tell me you didn't read it.
LOL

LMAO

LOL

U MADE ME LAUGH.

TIME FOR BED, GOOD NIGHT BAD-JACK!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:03 pm This kind of gets at some of the problem, Jack.

You aren't trying to townclear yourself. You're trying to nullclear yourself. This recalls something I said in our last game: your insistence on the ways you play in every game demand that people have no read on you. That doesn't work with me. It never will.
I'm not trying to do anything with myself.

I'm. Saying. You're. Lying.

You don't believe what you're saying. And here's the evidence you're wrong and should know better.

The more you characterize this as "meta bull...ony" and especially the more Dunya characterizes it as "Jack trying to clear himself" the more I suspect you two.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

saying I DO THIS REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT is a method to try and make someone not see you as scum (and change their read on you) BASED ON META. don't argue the petty details, try to debunk the bigger picture we're painting.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

(actually don't try to debunk it)

(u can't debunk it)

(u made ur bed..etc)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:04 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:02 pm (Still on p5 I hope she didn't do something crazy that will make me feel dumb)
nothing more crazy than usual. so i expect you to scum read me.
Don't stay up waiting for it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:01 pm
Lol. Pew pew puppo.

Nah.

LOL

LMAO

LOL

U MADE ME LAUGH.

TIME FOR BED, GOOD NIGHT BAD-JACK!
"I have nothing to say to this because Jack is right so I will use all caps, call Jack scum and leave the thread."

You are a wolf and I will have your pelt.

Linki: "Details details. Look at the big picture. Nobody ever caught wolves lying by pointing out details that show their thoughts are fake."
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There's a great big delicious shitstorm for everyone to judge. :)

linki: I will lynch y'all for your mega quote pyramids

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 330

Post by MacDougall »

11 pages. Damn this will suck.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:10 pm There's a great big delicious shitstorm for everyone to judge. :)
:workit:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

yeah, i feel like the discussion has run its course right now.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

leetic wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:26 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:23 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:19 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:17 pm

I'll do you one better: what pressure is Long Con supposed to be feeling from your vote?
Who said anything about it having to do with pressure? :shrug2:
What other reason would you have to vote him?
To remove him from the game and advance a civilian victory. Would that work?
I don't know, how exactly are you sure that removing him would achieve that result?
I'm not. That must be why Mafia is so exciting.
I'll rephrase that: How exactly do you believe that removing him would achieve that result?
I think you are new here, so let me tell you about Epi a little.

He doesn't care about pressures votes, info votes, or any kind of baloney. He believes votes are for lynching people and that's it.

He's the site's ultimate no-nonsense guy. Complicated plays like that don't impress him. Which can be good because people tend to do nonsense. Though his stubborness can damage town sometimes.

He is also prone to engaging people in endless circular arguments that serve no purpose but amuse himself, which he is probably doing with you.

In other words, you are probably wasting your time imo.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Epignosis »

Angle Shooting

The act of using various underhanded, unfair methods to take advantage of inexperienced opponents. The difference between an "angle shooter" and a "cheater" is only a matter of degree. What a cheat or thief does is patently against the rules; what an angle shooter does may be marginally legal, but it's neither ethical nor gentlemanly. Nor is it in the spirit of the game.

A common tactic of someone angle shooting is, to bank on the misinterpretation of actions by other players at the table.

Some well-known angle shoots have now been banned. While there weren't rules against them at first, the tournament organizers have now come up with rules specifically banning them.
Example of Angle Shooting #1:

Player A bets the river for 100,000. Player B makes a motion with his chips like he wants to call, to which Player A reacts. Player B now has additional information.
Example of Angle Shooting #2:

A player finds pocket aces and says "five" while tossing in a 5,000-chip in the 100/200 level. The dealer notifies the player that saying "five" constitutes a raise to 5,000, and not 500. That player now acts confused, to trick the table into believing he meant to raise to 500. This is technically not against the rules, but it's both unethical and against the spirit of the game.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:10 pm 11 pages. Damn this will suck.
If this has more than 15 pages when I wake up tomorrow I'm gonna start skimming.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TSA can be my friend, yeah.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:57 pm Quin is lynchable.
Nah. He's town, I think.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:59 pm DDL is lynchable.
I agree with the sentiment, but not with the better suspects I have.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:38 pm
Epignosis - Handled my pressure vote decently well, but was a bit quick to change his opinion on me... He's a bit hard to read, slight town I suppose.
How would I have handled your "pressure vote" poorly?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Can someone post a "Last time on DBZ" for me please.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:30 pm Can someone post a "Last time on DBZ" for me please.
LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

You're balls got counted by THE SAC COUNT
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You're

I'm just going to go to bed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Language man did a shitty English
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:13 pm I love Russian literature.

I have never read War & Peace.

I should self-flagellate.
This one time, my little sister put Crime and Punishment on our (read: 95% "my") home itunes account when I was in high school and I just downloaded the whole library. That stuff played on shuffle.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:33 pm Language man did a shitty English
Mac.

There is a child on this thread.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:33 pm Language man did a shitty English
Mac.

There is a child on this thread.
Where?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jack is Mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This one time, my little sister put Crime and Punishment on our (read: 95% "my") home itunes account when I was in high school and I just downloaded the whole library. That stuff played on shuffle.
I don't know what that means.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:30 pm Can someone post a "Last time on DBZ" for me please.
LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:35 pm

How do I explain this.

Itunes is like a collection of 8 track tapes. And my little sister put a book in my 8 track tape pile. I grabbed a random tape and it was a book, not a song.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:39 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:33 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:30 pmYou declaring it meaningless doesn't make it so. I can literally go to any game I've played on the Syndicate and find examples of me posting like this. It's how I play mafia. You're saying maybe I changed that up despite evidence to the contrary. Ignoring evidence that doesn't suit your narrative is scummy.
There is no evidence. This is total garbage. I am talking about your strategic intention underlying your posts; that applies to any mafioso-Jack game. Insisting "I am on meta! This is me! I do things that I do!" does not mean a damned thing to me when we're talking about something that does nothing to make you look civilian.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:30 pmI don't believe you unless you don't know what angleshooting is.
I know what angleshooting is and I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.
It's in my isos. It's in all my isos. I read and reply to posts in chronological order when I'm catching up. You can see it. You choose to not believe it. I'm not sure why civvy Jay would choose to not believe this. I'm not saying doing this makes me a civ. I'm saying that doing this means my accusation of Dunya being scummy for calling Leetic suspicious and hoping someone else would take on that torch was an original thought. You're ignoring this so that you can call my accusation not original and therefore call my motives into question. It's not about me being a civ. It's about you lying to call me not a civ.

I don't believe you. :shrug2:

i don't believe you. i really want to believe you (no i dont, i really don't want to believe you because i believe you're bullpooping all kinds of bullpoop), but i really don't believe you.
I love you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:48 pm You and I both know I'm not talking about irrelevant meta shit. I'm literally doing a thing (responding to posts in chronological order) and you can literally see me doing it in my iso. You're accusation is "Maybe, I can ignore this fact and say Jack is not doing a thing he's clearly doing."
JFC.

You don't know what the word "clearly" means. Timestamps don't make you a civilian. What even is this conversation?
We have timestamps on our quotes.

When did this happen?

:omg:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:47 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:39 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:15 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:27 pm

I liked the way you shat on Sloonei
W O W
Omg u bad

So is dunya though how do I choose
talk to me about dunya
I already didn't like her thread presence early on in a gut sense, and then she started invoking meta style claims and that came across as hella fake and ass-cover-y
Nutella what's your reason for suspecting sloonei? Im curious because you have reasons for your dunya suspicion as do others it seems but you voted sloonei. Sloonei how do you feel about her voting you?
sloonei has not been behaving naturally. he nervous
I don't see it. Convince me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:54 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:53 pm nutella suspects me every game. that was a fatigued sigh.
What's your beef with her in this one?
She gave reads. I asked why they exist. She didn't answer.
This is an awkward exchange.

Sloonei: Sigh, because Nutella suspects me always.
Jay: What's your beef.
Sloonei: Here is why I suspect Nutella

Idk what I think about it. I do know people will give me shit over this post but I want to know what others think of the post I'm quoting.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:20 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:26 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:23 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Who said anything about it having to do with pressure? :shrug2:
What other reason would you have to vote him?
To remove him from the game and advance a civilian victory. Would that work?
I don't know, how exactly are you sure that removing him would achieve that result?
I'm not. That must be why Mafia is so exciting.
I'll rephrase that: How exactly do you believe that removing him would achieve that result?
I think you are new here, so let me tell you about Epi a little.

He doesn't care about pressures votes, info votes, or any kind of baloney. He believes votes are for lynching people and that's it.

He's the site's ultimate no-nonsense guy. Complicated plays like that don't impress him. Which can be good because people tend to do nonsense. Though his stubborness can damage town sometimes.

He is also prone to engaging people in endless circular arguments that serve no purpose but amuse himself, which he is probably doing with you.

In other words, you are probably wasting your time imo.

He is also prone to asking, "Why are you being his apologist?"
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:02 pm i honestly was going to sign out of this game the day sprityo pmd me telling me day 0 started. i have a lot of shit in my life, folks. i'm a couple months away from defending my thesis. i thought, okay, a 3-5 day game is alright. we got 3 day Day 0 and we're in another 3 day Day 1. i really didn't sign up for this, and i really meant it when i said i'm playing to have fun and be chaotic. i am not going to put in more effort than i can exert here.

don't waste your lynch on me, shoot me instead pls. :beer:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:38 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:35 pm

How do I explain this.

Itunes is like a collection of 8 track tapes. And my little sister put a book in my 8 track tape pile. I grabbed a random tape and it was a book, not a song.
Your little sister sounds smarter than you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Boondocks gifs are the new BSG gifs
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JJJ suspects dunya, but is voting with her against Jack.

Just keep up with this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*keeping

Jesus.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nova's vote hasn't done anything. It's been on potato for ages. nova, what say you?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:14 pm i actually hate jack's vote on me. feels fake and like he really had to dig up reasons to see me in a bad light. he bad.
Here we go

*rubs hands together*
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:55 pm JJJ suspects dunya, but is voting with her against Jack.

Just keep up with this.
People who are unwilling to do these things on Day 1 are wrong.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:55 pm JJJ suspects dunya, but is voting with her against Jack.

Just keep up with this.
And Colin earlier. :eye:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:56 pm

Just keep up with this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:48 pm

That means shit to me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:57 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:56 pm

Just keep up with this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:48 pm

That means shit to me.
:beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:56 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:14 pm i actually hate jack's vote on me. feels fake and like he really had to dig up reasons to see me in a bad light. he bad.
Here we go

*rubs hands together*
Are you going to post a big meaty defense?

Please don't post a big meaty defense.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Idk. I go back and forth on the reasonableness of Jay defending Dunya by proxy making them w/w or him directly accusing her making them not w/w.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:56 pm
Here we go

*rubs hands together*
Are you going to post a big meaty defense?

Please don't post a big meaty defense.
Idk. Depends what she says.

All her posts so far have been either 1) the shade on Leetic, 2) lying about me or 3) vague af.

If it's more of that, I won't have anything to say. ;)

Return to “Previous Jobs”