World Flags Mafia GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Moderator: Community Team

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78

Re: World Flags Mafia [Day2] Despair Rising

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:48 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:47 pm Mac you should know activity from me is NAI at best. Come on.
Is activity the same as effort? Have you given an effort?
Yes, when I’m able to be active, I will give an effort. Beyond reading the thread, nope.

Shoot me if you must, I’m in the PoEs, but I know I’m not scum and have 2 other items to give, so ...
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 645
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: World Flags Mafia [Day1] UNheard of Accusations

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:51 pm Well, I haven't done much in this game, obviously, but simultaneously thank you and you're welcome, nutella! :noble: I have not read past this point at this time.
I'm about to shoot another one. Gimme a name.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78

Post by ColinIsCool »

If you do shoot me, lemme tell you who I gave the gun to first and then go ahead. If you’re serious. Could be meaningful that they haven’t shot it, could not.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:51 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:51 pm Well, I haven't done much in this game, obviously, but simultaneously thank you and you're welcome, nutella! :noble: I have not read past this point at this time.
Geez. See, I was tuned into the leetic suspicion from back when you (?) put a little somthin' together about them and it really fit the bill (although was it to be on DDL's team?)

I am pretty weak in saying Jack, but I do recall liking him in the same logic-arena that identified leetic. Around the same time, I remember thinking "yeah, Jack, Epi, leetic". So Jack.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:53 pm
Geez. See, I was tuned into the leetic suspicion from back when you (?) put a little somthin' together about them and it really fit the bill (although was it to be on DDL's team?)

I am pretty weak in saying Jack, but I do recall liking him in the same logic-arena that identified leetic. Around the same time, I remember thinking "yeah, Jack, Epi, leetic". So Jack.
You're hunting for an extinct team, my dude. It was DDL, Epi, and leetic.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 308

Post by novaselinenever »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm @novaselinenever why do you suspect your non-nutella suspects?
Long Con's been very blendy since he showed up, he has a post of quotes that he responded that pinged me due to what appears to be a random selections of quotes to respond. His "isn't it a mafia team and an indie team" is rubbing me wrong, it came out of nowhere (see random wall of quotes) and seems pretty fake. He showed up earlier with a very questionable votes on Poutanko, and hasn't shown up since. His early obsession of the tinkle box isn't helping either.

There is something about Speedchuck's shitposting that isn't ringing genuine, and he hasn't really done anything that pinged me in a civ fashion. His obsessions with shooting is overdone, and it seems to be his intent honestly. Perhaps going for too obvious, and milking that "having fun/don't care attitude". I didn't like how he got caught up with Sabie's claim, especially how he apparently agreed with Jay that it's a town ping. It seemed like some shade throwing, and a little too sharp for someone that is apparently just out here to have fun and shoot.

DF and Quin are meh just like DDL. Few stuff pinged me and there isn't anything that'd warrant them civ points.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:53 pm

leetic's death eliminated this team. Jack was not on it. He's also claimed granny since then.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm glad sprit's here so we won't lose a bunch of time.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:52 pm If you do shoot me, lemme tell you who I gave the gun to first and then go ahead. If you’re serious. Could be meaningful that they haven’t shot it, could not.
Don't shoot this man. Let him shitpost.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:51 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:18 pm Ok whatevs if I die I die

SHOOT Leetic
Well, I haven't done much in this game, obviously, but simultaneously thank you and you're welcome, nutella! :noble: I have not read past this point at this time.
Is this a role claim?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:57 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:51 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:18 pm Ok whatevs if I die I die

SHOOT Leetic
Well, I haven't done much in this game, obviously, but simultaneously thank you and you're welcome, nutella! :noble: I have not read past this point at this time.
Is this a role claim?
Yes, I gave nutella that excellent gun.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:01 pm Based purely on my gut perspectives of players:

novaselinenever
sabie12
Jackofhearts2005
Sloonei
MacDougall
Long Con
ColinIsCool
poutanko

speedchuck
nutella
Lunalee
DFaraday
Quin
AudreyTheTattleTail
Consider this a legacy. I know it's not much, sorry, and please be vigilant in all assessments of the green zone as well as the red. I have to get out of here though. I cannot focus on any of my work, and this is a major cause. Thanks for your understanding, and may god have mercy on us all.

nova just did a nice job summarizing the problems with speedchuck -- I agree with all of them. Refer to that pending the flip. If Long Con gave nutella a gun (appears that way if I interpret correctly), that is a considerable point in his favor. It'd take counterclaim(s) from two others claiming to give her guns to shake that. [linki: yes, affirmed, moving LC to green and swapping nutella down.]

Shoot [speedchuck]

[mention]sprityo[/mention]

LOCKING THREAD.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

A SHOT RINGS OUT

NO ONE HAS DIED, POLLS HAVE NOT RESET
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

resume
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bleh. I lost my vest, so the gun was fake. I was not sabotaged.

I'm out of here for the night anyway. Get it, gang.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:03 pm Bleh. I lost my vest, so the gun was fake. I was not sabotaged.

I'm out of here for the night anyway. Get it, gang.
I mean, you were. But not completely.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:03 pmresume
thread's still locked.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorry unlocked

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

That's the fake gun out for the day
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm @novaselinenever why do you suspect your non-nutella suspects?
Long Con's been very blendy since he showed up, he has a post of quotes that he responded that pinged me due to what appears to be a random selections of quotes to respond.
I was responding to things as I caught up, copy-pasting the quotes into one convenient post.
His "isn't it a mafia team and an indie team" is rubbing me wrong, it came out of nowhere (see random wall of quotes) and seems pretty fake.

It's not fake. There are 14 Civs, and two teams of 3. There is also a reference to an Independent alignment. You tell me were the Indy is then?
He showed up earlier with a very questionable votes on Poutanko, and hasn't shown up since. His early obsession of the tinkle box isn't helping either.
Keep your tinkle box to yourself. :nicenod: Also "obsession"???????????????????? Because I asked about it once?

I changed my mind. JJJ, shoot this man.

Lock-linki: Oh well, fake anyway. Awkward for you now though!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:52 am
poutanko wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:26 amI gave a vest to Jay last night. I'm Blacksmith.
Checks out.
poutanko's vest wasn't fake.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*where
novaselinenever
Hitman

We only have 2 real guns accounted for so far, and an unclaimed third.

Linki - :scared:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] You survived a firing squad. How does that make you feel?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:08 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:55 pm
Long Con's been very blendy since he showed up, he has a post of quotes that he responded that pinged me due to what appears to be a random selections of quotes to respond.
I was responding to things as I caught up, copy-pasting the quotes into one convenient post.
His "isn't it a mafia team and an indie team" is rubbing me wrong, it came out of nowhere (see random wall of quotes) and seems pretty fake.

It's not fake. There are 14 Civs, and two teams of 3. There is also a reference to an Independent alignment. You tell me were the Indy is then?
He showed up earlier with a very questionable votes on Poutanko, and hasn't shown up since. His early obsession of the tinkle box isn't helping either.
Keep your tinkle box to yourself. :nicenod: Also "obsession"???????????????????? Because I asked about it once?

I changed my mind. JJJ, shoot this man.

Lock-linki: Oh well, fake anyway. Awkward for you now though!
The indies aren't there anymore. There are 14 civs, and 2 Mafia teams of 3. Not anymore though.

When it's first thing one asks about, that is obsession lol.

Why would anyone shoot me? I'm good :noble:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Colin, I think it might be helpful to out the gun owner if they aren't coming out of their own accord.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:08 pm
poutanko wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:26 amI gave a vest to Jay last night. I'm Blacksmith.
Checks out.
That would suggest pout is town, yes?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 159

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:10 pm [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

@speedchuck You survived a firing squad. How does that make you feel?
Holy crap I did?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:15 pm
Checks out.
Is there some weird thing where JJJ and pout could manufacture this as baddie teammates?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:12 pmThe indies aren't there anymore. There are 14 civs, and 2 Mafia teams of 3. Not anymore though.
What do you mean? It was a role that got cut, but was still referenced in the rules?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:17 pm
Checks out.
Is there some weird thing where JJJ and pout could manufacture this as baddie teammates?
The shooting can't be faked. It happened, so unless Speed had a vest and was informed he lost it, JJJ received a fake gun and was saved by a vest.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:17 pm
Checks out.
That would require a lot of good fortune and seems too convoluted to be true.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:18 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:12 pmThe indies aren't there anymore. There are 14 civs, and 2 Mafia teams of 3. Not anymore though.
What do you mean? It was a role that got cut, but was still referenced in the rules?
The setup was altered to accommodate 20 players instead of 25. There were 2 SKs previously.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I present to you this PoE,

Nutella
Speedchuck
Sloonei
Audrey
Quin
DFaraday
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 330

Post by MacDougall »

Why is the fact that nutella has ignored Nova's advances been blown away. Does nobody else find that completely incompatible with what is known about town nutella?

Town nutella in my mind would be furious at Nova and coming for his head no?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:21 pm I present to you this PoE,

Nutella
Speedchuck
Sloonei
Audrey
Quin
DFaraday
I am 99.9% sure that Audrey is a civ.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:10 pm [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

@speedchuck You survived a firing squad. How does that make you feel?
Holy crap I did?
You did indeed. Was it a good decision to shoot you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nova why is Colin out of your POE?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:22 pm Why is the fact that nutella has ignored Nova's advances been blown away. Does nobody else find that completely incompatible with what is known about town nutella?

Her response to this accusation before Gun Fever took over looked pretty timid.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 159

Post by speedchuck »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:55 pm There is something about Speedchuck's shitposting that isn't ringing genuine, and he hasn't really done anything that pinged me in a civ fashion. His obsessions with shooting is overdone, and it seems to be his intent honestly. Perhaps going for too obvious, and milking that "having fun/don't care attitude". I didn't like how he got caught up with Sabie's claim, especially how he apparently agreed with Jay that it's a town ping. It seemed like some shade throwing, and a little too sharp for someone that is apparently just out here to have fun and shoot.

DF and Quin are meh just like DDL. Few stuff pinged me and there isn't anything that'd warrant them civ points.
I was apparently shot for this post.

Look here, yo. I straight-up joined this game to shoot people and be shot at by people. I had no intention of surviving the hail of gunfire that I hoped would happen D2. Everything else I've posted has been reactionary, except for occasional insightfulness. I was one of the first on DDL, just from the feel of the thread, and that's more hunting than I thought I would do in this game.

In other words, I have no intention of changing. I am firmly latched to the "having fun/don't care" teet. :nicenod:

linki: I didn't have a vest, btw, if that's any help toward figuring out the game.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would say that with the amount of characters present that now would be a good time to do trustfall and/or GTH.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:22 pm Why is the fact that nutella has ignored Nova's advances been blown away. Does nobody else find that completely incompatible with what is known about town nutella?

Timid = what?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm going to leave a vote on Nova for now.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 pm

Timid = what?
Bad
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:23 pm Nova why is Colin out of your POE?
His claim. Not only do I believe it due to the context surrounding, I'm taking it at face value 'cause if he's lying he's going to get caught. Guns can be accounted for easily especially since he claimed having gifted one to a living player.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:26 pm I'm going to leave a vote on Nova for now.
Lame.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:23 pm Nova why is Colin out of your POE?
His claim. Not only do I believe it due to the context surrounding, I'm taking it at face value 'cause if he's lying he's going to get caught. Guns can be accounted for easily especially since he claimed having gifted one to a living player.
And Long Con?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:31 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:26 pm I'm going to leave a vote on Nova for now.
Lame.
I think you saw me as an easy mark. "Obsession" pushed the phony case too far though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:33 pm
Lame.
I think you saw me as an easy mark. "Obsession" pushed the phony case too far though.
but

Nutella
Speedchuck
Sloonei
Audrey
Quin
DFaraday
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:36 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:33 pm
Lame.
but

Nutella
Speedchuck
Sloonei
Audrey
Quin
DFaraday
Yeah. Been on my ass all game, then backs off when I call him out on his phony case. :shrug: Doesn't look good to me.

Return to “Previous Jobs”