Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 225

Re: Girl Genius (Day 6)

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:47 am
Dom wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:41 am If you are interested in playing this game and not spewing nonsense about how i'm supposed to read your mind-- then generate some discussion.
Do you think Timmer could be the sker? And if so, what does that mean for Epi and Michelle?
I think it is possible.
You're awfully focussed on it.

I find timmer to be bad period.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dom wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:47 am
Dom wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:41 am If you are interested in playing this game and not spewing nonsense about how i'm supposed to read your mind-- then generate some discussion.
Do you think Timmer could be the sker? And if so, what does that mean for Epi and Michelle?
I think it is possible.
You're awfully focussed on it.

I find timmer to be bad period.
I mean, it would make sense why Timmer seems bad and also has players that seem bad so focused on him.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Which players "seem bad" that are "so focussed on him" that we haven't even lynched him yet.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[mention]Dragomir[/mention] what's going on?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:02 pm Which players "seem bad" that are "so focussed on him" that we haven't even lynched him yet.
You know, I bet you don’t need me to tell you which players I’m talking about or yesterday’s vote count.

Stop fighting with me just to fight with me.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:57 pm Also my deep rooted assumption is that Jack never reminds me of the time he tricked me as SK if he is the SK.
A player can learn from such experience and play different isn't it? How tricked you SK Jack?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

sprityo wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:58 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:39 pm @sprityo

Were you gonna post something or just checking to make sure nobody is voting for you or what?
Something
You came in the slot of Oreki before he could say anything AI related. This is bad because i usually read him well.
"Something" is not good enough.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:57 am Okay great. Help me find a wolf if you ain’t one.

Who should we lynch?
Timmer - he didn't show up yet after saying he's busy. You find him villager? I find him laying low and avoiding confrontations. In all game he didn't question my vote on him. At least i didn't find it. How is this villagery?

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:57 am Okay great. Help me find a wolf if you ain’t one.

Who should we lynch?
Timmer - he didn't show up yet after saying he's busy. You find him villager? I find him laying low and avoiding confrontations. In all game he didn't question my vote on him. At least i didn't find it. How is this villagery?
Is it just me or did you sort of start posting more now that there are 3 votes on you?

From an outside perspective, one could assume that teammate told you that your life was on the line and told you to post more.

One could assume that you were busy elsewhere, but even then, we are to read what you have set before us.

Do you generally question all the people who vote for you?

Tony didn't question my vote him. Should I still be suspicious of this fact? He's active but aware...
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Everyone in my poe fight each other.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:55 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:57 pm Also my deep rooted assumption is that Jack never reminds me of the time he tricked me as SK if he is the SK.
A player can learn from such experience and play different isn't it? How tricked you SK Jack?
I have a handful of SK wins that are basically all a result of me creatively using whatever stupid power come with the role.

I once got to force a player to be my bg and got btsc with them but every time my bg got killed, I got a bunch of extra votes. So I convinced my bg I had recruited him into a cult and he voted where I wanted.

Another time, I got to hand out pet rocks and when I gave enough of them out, I made them explode and kill all the remaining townies except one who was like “Never trust Jack. Yeeeeet!” and so I got a tie.

I don’t remember ever succeeding as a pretty vanilla SK and haven’t randed SK in about a year. Got nked like N2 or 3 iirc.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Who should we lynch?
Is it just me or did you sort of start posting more now that there are 3 votes on you?

From an outside perspective, one could assume that teammate told you that your life was on the line and told you to post more.

One could assume that you were busy elsewhere, but even then, we are to read what you have set before us.

Tony didn't question my vote him. Should I still be suspicious of this fact? He's active but aware...
Tbf, this isn’t fair.

Michelle defends self, therefore bad and should be lynched.

Michelle does not defend self, therefore lynched.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who should we lynch?

You are not wrong at all. I posted more today.
At the start of this game i played 5 games and hosting 1. Now i am playing just one more except this and the game i was hosting finished. So i have free time. Also i became used to this forum who is different than the vbulletin (MU) or xenforo (AB) and who is closing my session and is painful to use on mobile at first glance.

Why wouldn't I defend myself? And not always but sometimes i ask.

I consider that if my vote on timmer would be unfair from his pov he should say so.

I can't talk for other players though.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Can someone tell me please when is Eod?

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by timmer »

I'm sorry everyone, after posting about my big drive,
I got a text from a different person and ended up being up with her until sunrise ans only now am I home ans im exhausted.

I just did a very quick skim and michelle, I never mentioned your thoughts on me much because there isn't a lot to say, you seem mostly sick on stuff from like day 1 and I'm past all that, but I don't freak if people are voting me, is just a game.

For now, I'm leaving a vote on sprotyo for basically trolling which doesn't feel toen
My siggie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Not super inspiring tbh.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]Dom[/mention], I apologize for the length of this but I wanted to make sure I explained my thought process for the Creature and sabie votes. Please let me know if you (or anyone) has any questions. Meanwhile, I'm going to catch up on the posts for today.

This was my early thought on Creature:
juliets wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:12 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:43 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:14 am Pretty good Owner. I think I've spotted a civ among the talkers but I'll hold off naming them until day 1 after I observe some more behavior. How bout you?
Can you tell us now?
I lean civ on Creature right now but I'm gonna hold back my reason until I see some more behavior.

Wait, what - you voted for me while I was answering your question?

linki
I suppose I did.

Got any other reads? Why are you in the habit of holding back information in the early stages of this game?
Habit? We're talking about one person, hardly a habit.

I have a civ lean on Creature because his groaning about being bored and multiple posts also happened in another game where he was civ. He also did the multiple posting early on in a game where he was bad but there was a difference that if you don't mind I'd like to keep to myself for the time being.

This is what I held back, which I did so that Creature would not know I would suspect him if his pace slacked off after a few days - which it did. I also knew from Arroverse that Creature hated being bad and did not want to participate in deciding who to kill (I was his mafia partner) which helped explain the slack off in that game. So all of that was in my head when I replied to him here.
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:05 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:52 pm Wished I could just get out of this game.
Creature, earlier in this game I saw you as town but as I stated in the thread at the time, there was more information that I didn't want to reveal. What I was talking about was your behavior as scum down the road in Arrowverse, specifically you started out fine with all those one line posts you do but then by Day 3 you had petered out and then ultimately got replaced. Your behavior in this game now reminds me of that one. You didn't post at all Day 3 that I saw and I didn't see any reason you weren't here. Now you are moaning that you don't want to be here. Why should I still believe you are town? Isn't your behavior here like it was in Arrowverse?
These were his two answers:
Creature wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:36 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:05 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:52 pm Wished I could just get out of this game.
Creature, earlier in this game I saw you as town but as I stated in the thread at the time, there was more information that I didn't want to reveal. What I was talking about was your behavior as scum down the road in Arrowverse, specifically you started out fine with all those one line posts you do but then by Day 3 you had petered out and then ultimately got replaced. Your behavior in this game now reminds me of that one. You didn't post at all Day 3 that I saw and I didn't see any reason you weren't here. Now you are moaning that you don't want to be here. Why should I still believe you are town? Isn't your behavior here like it was in Arrowverse?
I think it's NAI.
Creature wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:36 pm Sorry I feel like I lost interess here.
Jack asked him "you think?" after his NAI answer and he replied:
Creature wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:48 pm I could be wrong and actually fizzle out more likely as one alignment, but in this case I know I'm more inactive for NAI reasons.
These answers did nothing to convince me he was not mafia. Meanwhile, Creature had voted Long Con it seemed to me for LC's RIP post which I thought was ridiculous.

So before I went to bed:
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:22 pm It is time for me to go to bed but I'm going to vote for Creature before I go. Creature, you may have no interest in this game at all (and I'm sad if that is true) but I have to go by what I see and what I see looks like your scum meta. If you're not bad I hope you'll get with it and show us.
On the second calendar day of Day 4 I saw Epi and Tony had voted sabie which prompted Epi's response to me and my response to him and call out to sabie:
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:00 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:30 am I look at whom the mafia have killed and I have to ask who would be afraid of that crew. I think sabie fits the mold. Nobody is talking about her, and hell, I didn't even realize she was in this until she said something. So thanks sabie! :)
Ok I understand now, thanks. I took a look at her ISO and it seems odd she didn't post more between the time she came back from vacation where she talks about not having internet (Aug 2) and yesterday.

sabie12 what do you think about Epi's vote reason? Also, can you address why on Aug. 2 you seemed to be on your way home to get online but then we didn't hear from you for 3 days?

The fact that she was on her way home and would be able to post and then we didn't hear from her for two more days raised my suspicion level. She never did answer me.

Later in the day LC made a post quoting Dizzy about a sabie post that made me think sabie might have slipped and revealed TMI.
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:56 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:23 am Sabie has 6 posts in the entire game.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:59 am I apologize I dont have much service where I am on vacation.

The case on Lunalee makes sense and I could also see nutella being bad. They both are notoriously difficult to read at times. Lunas response to the suspicion on her was that she is busy and had a lot going on and messed up which is perhaps possible. Nutella response is to get really defensive.

In looking at Luna she originally seemed to be defending rej but then last second votes him openly admitting she just randomly voted because she thought he maybe had one sketchy post which she sort of wasn't really suspicious of initially. Ehhhh It's not a good look even if she is busy.

Nutella has been wrong on a lot of her reads so far but it is in her nature to kinda move around with the flow of the thread. I'm not sold on her being town as of yet but I feel the Luna case is more compelling.

[VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
This post is pretty much the only one with content. Pink is kind of sketchy though, cause this was D2 and I think only me and Rej had flipped at that point. So "a lot of her reads" seems like saying more reads, but only two had flipped.
That is a delicious find, I think sabie might have given away too much by saying that. She's bad, and she knows exactly how many reads nutella has been wrong about, with or without flips. Furthermore, when we lynch sabie and she's bad, it might even give us more insight through re-reading nutella's early reads. Maybe Civ points to those she suspected? That could be going too far though; sabie is capable of misdirecting us to believe nutella had wrong reads, when they were right. I'm using way too many napklns
Somehow I missed the implication in Dizzy's post until LC pointed it out here. It does sound like a slip. I need to find that post of nutella's about all the reads she had to make sure of the timing, i.e., had she had a number of reads by the time sable said this.

Right now I'm sticking with Creature but if this thing with what sable says pans out I wouldn't mind seeing her lynched if thats the way it comes out.

So I looked back at nutella's posts and found:
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:49 pm So nutella summarized all her reads on Day, July 27th and 12:10 pm and she had 8 or 9 reads at that time. She may have had more after that but it at least shows she had a number of reads on different people who had not flipped by the time sabie made her statement. So, Imo, that does not look good for sabie.

Creature still looks bad to me though. More than one of us has noticed his behavior as scum over several games and it matches his behavior in this game.

Which looks worse though? If anyone has thoughts on that who hasn't commented please speak up.

@Michelle I may have missed it but why sheep Jack? What appeals to you about the Creature case? What do you think about sabie?
So then I changed my vote:
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:59 pm Ok, I'm changing my vote to sabie. That quote against nutella's read summary really didn't look good. Creature I'm voting based on his meta and I've decided that isn't as strong as the sable case.

linki, Oh sorry Dizzy I should have brought that quote forward.
(Dizzy had quoted the nutella post I was talking about.)

And then I second guessed myself:
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:09 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:07 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:05 pm
timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:01 pm Juliets suddenly moving off of creature is... not a good look for my read on her.
timmer, that sable slip looks really bad. I can't worry about what you might think of me.
Is it a slip though? I didn't realize 3 players had already flipped when I pointed in out, and looking at Nutella's reads she actually did have bad reads on all three of them. And sometimes town says weird shit.
It seemed like a slip but you don't think it is? Have I looked at this wrong?

timmer made this post which at the time I thought was a good point though it wasn't. If he had said "And sabie hasn't even been around to defend herself..." it might have been a better point. Keep in mind we were at the 11th hour, 58th (or so) minute and I was trying to evaluate on the fly.
timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:13 pm And sabie hasn't even been given a chance to defend herself... Creature is here and is being aloof and not bothering much, which is worse, to me.
And then I thought my evaluation of sabie had been too hasty and I changed my vote back to Creature:
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:14 pm I thought I found something important with that nutella quote but maybe I was too hasty. I hate that this is happening at EOD.

linki, ok timmer you're right about being able to defend. Lets Lynch Creature.
In the calmness of the night phase after we lynched Creature I re-read sabie and everything that I had done at EOD and concluded that my vote should have stayed on sabie, though it was too late of course. In my hurried thinking at EOD I also forgot to fold in that sabie had contributed nothing to the game. So, to start the next day phase (Day 5) I put my vote on sabie to indicate how strongly I felt about my suspicion she was bad.

linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Who should we lynch?

I don’t know you can be suspicious if you want I guess.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] is your vote for Drago due to him having disappeared or do you have other issues with him? I don't know what to make of him, or sprityo either.

I'm going to take a break after that long post and then look at Michelle.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:26 pm I'm sorry everyone, after posting about my big drive,
I got a text from a different person and ended up being up with her until sunrise ans only now am I home ans im exhausted.

I just did a very quick skim and michelle, I never mentioned your thoughts on me much because there isn't a lot to say, you seem mostly sick on stuff from like day 1 and I'm past all that, but I don't freak if people are voting me, is just a game.

For now, I'm leaving a vote on sprotyo for basically trolling which doesn't feel toen
I understand you are chill and all but from my experience in mafia the day's 1 interactions are the best scumhunt tools during the game. You don't help me to understand if i am possibly wrong about you with just 'it's a game".
My vote stays on you for now and i am voting now because is almost midnight at me.

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:01 amThis is the part of the game where I see town Tony. He’s not manipulating. He’s evaluating. His positions make sense, right or wrong. There’s no agenda. Wolf Tony’s biggest weakness is he can let agenda leak in.

To be clear, I don’t think Timmer and Epi/Michelle must be opposite alignments. I think they aren’t wolves together. Epi doesn’t try to kill Sabie and then when people want to do so, he switches to Timmer who is actually somewhat active. Subbing in and bussing 2 teammates this late in the game is awful wolf strategy imo. Michelle used real iffy reasoning to vote off the Sabie wagon twice. Once, it netted a mislynch in Creature. Once, it almost netted a Timmer lynch. If you’re wolf Michelle, why not bus Sabie. There’s an obvious block of Creature voters to blend in with. Timmer is more active than Sabie. If I’m Michelle and Timmer is scum, I’m voting Sabie every time.

So really at least one of Timmer and Epi and one of Timmer and Michelle should be town.

Do I think Epi and Michelle are both town? No. So I think Timmer is town.
Ok, I can follow this pretty well. I saw it all as a cluster, but them being scum together was more of a "what if" kind of thing.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

juliets wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:46 pm @TonyStarkPrime is your vote for Drago due to him having disappeared or do you have other issues with him? I don't know what to make of him, or sprityo either.

I'm going to take a break after that long post and then look at Michelle.
I’ll reread him but I mean chances are I wouldn’t be voting for him if he had showed up recently. I can’t sort him out either but his value to town is very low right now. I don’t want to treat it as a placeholder lynch but it’d be nice if he’d show up.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dom wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:17 am"I had no reason to suddenly vote sabie so let me spew bullshit for several sentences"
What's with the attitude? You made it out to be something it's not, so I'm correcting you. You can call it bullshit all you want, but that's just empty words.
No I don't. I also didn't say she was civvie.
You're being manipulative. And you're not doing it well.
I assumed you thought she'd be town if you thought the votes were bad. This is just pedantic. Or please explain your thought process otherwise. Also, have you played with her before?
I remember most other people's reads/opinions.
Why not yours?
How am I supposed to answer this? I feel I get ignored a lot of the time tbh. Maybe it's the way I write, but it's also just not on me, it's on you as well. I've been called "generic" before. I feel like I'm pretty involved. If you don't get that from my posts I can't help you. I'm not going to chance my playstyle to fit the yes/no players.
Dyslexicon-- why does Jack not owe an explanation for why he thinks timmer is civvie but I owe an explanation for my non-read on Michelle?
He actually just gave an explanation. Also didn't catch that he read Timmer as town really. Also also don't understand this question.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Girl Genius (Day 1)

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:54 am Yes I was low poster. this is my meta lately.
Actually can you provide a link to your latest town and scum game please?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:06 am Lol what if Timmer is the sker?

Suspicious players hate him!
Don't hate this theory. If mafia knows who the SK is they'd probably want the SK lynched. I've seen this happen before in games. Actually happened in my very first mafia game where I was mafia and pushed for an SK lynch lol. It's assuming that mafia does know though, which is unsure. I think I prefer to just lynch the most suspicious player period.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh fuck let's go back to the Nutella list
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Girl Genius (Day 1)

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:10 pmNow me: 14 posts, a handful of which are either jokes or mentioning I'm busy.
1. "Drago, sig, sloonei all town. Dyslexicon and creature bad. Quin who knows." That's five and a half actual reads on player alignments right off the bat. In a single post I have reached read parity with Dom.
2. Called out nova for being spicy. Tbf still not sure how I feel about him so maybe that's another half read.
3. Hated rej's content and voted for him. Wasn't sure about timmer's position in the situation.
4. Think Owner is town.
5. Said dizzy could be 3p.
If Sabie did TMI about Nut's reads, here are the reads. 4-5 of these are confirmed wrong though. Don't really want to read into it tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:24 pmI’ll reread him but I mean chances are I wouldn’t be voting for him if he had showed up recently. I can’t sort him out either but his value to town is very low right now. I don’t want to treat it as a placeholder lynch but it’d be nice if he’d show up.
I might be dumb, but I really don't understand what you're saying with this post.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:57 am I'm joining on Michelle. I think maybe scum team is largely inactive and I can see Michelle's voting as trying to carry numbers over for scum. Also just haven't recognized town in Michelle.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

I'm more busy in general this week, but I'll probably be around tonight. FYI
I have a problem with the reasoning behind this vote.

Michelle is bad, according to you.

Fine.

The mafia team is largely inactive.

sign died early.
sabie maybe did nothing.
Who is killing active Syndicate regulars?
Who killed Long Con?

I think you did.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Epignosis »

timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:26 pm I'm sorry everyone, after posting about my big drive,

You're bad and not even trying.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:01 am
To be clear, I don’t think Timmer and Epi/Michelle must be opposite alignments. I think they aren’t wolves together. Epi doesn’t try to kill Sabie and then when people want to do so, he switches to Timmer who is actually somewhat active. Subbing in and bussing 2 teammates this late in the game is awful wolf strategy imo. Michelle used real iffy reasoning to vote off the Sabie wagon twice. Once, it netted a mislynch in Creature. Once, it almost netted a Timmer lynch. If you’re wolf Michelle, why not bus Sabie. There’s an obvious block of Creature voters to blend in with. Timmer is more active than Sabie. If I’m Michelle and Timmer is scum, I’m voting Sabie every time.

So really at least one of Timmer and Epi and one of Timmer and Michelle should be town.

Jack, regarding the sentence I underlined, I know you are talking about the one instance where Michelle sheeped you as being iffy reasoning but I can't find iffy reasoning for the next time she voted off of sabie. I only see where she reiterated that she thought timmer was bad. Could you tell me what iffy reasoning you saw for that sabie vote? I may have just missed it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:21 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:02 pm Which players "seem bad" that are "so focussed on him" that we haven't even lynched him yet.
You know, I bet you don’t need me to tell you which players I’m talking about or yesterday’s vote count.

Stop fighting with me just to fight with me.
Stop suspecting people just to suspect them. :shrug:

If suspicious people have known he's bad for several nights and have been blocking him accordingly and have been trying to lynch him, then why did he JUST start taking votes?
OR is he your teammate?

lol dude you could pretend.
This isn't my bro in A World Apart. This is lazy.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:57 am I'm joining on Michelle. I think maybe scum team is largely inactive and I can see Michelle's voting as trying to carry numbers over for scum. Also just haven't recognized town in Michelle.

Fine.

sign died early.
sabie maybe did nothing.
Who killed Long Con?

I think you did.
[citation needed]

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] --

Listen-- you've yet to really say why you voted for sabie. It's almost like you needed to vote for her, but didn't have a reason.

[mention]juliets[/mention] --
Thank you. Will think that over.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fine.

sign died early.
sabie maybe did nothing.
Who killed Long Con?

I think you did.
I mean....
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:08 pm

Jack, regarding the sentence I underlined, I know you are talking about the one instance where Michelle sheeped you as being iffy reasoning but I can't find iffy reasoning for the next time she voted off of sabie. I only see where she reiterated that she thought timmer was bad. Could you tell me what iffy reasoning you saw for that sabie vote? I may have just missed it.
I mean, I have her a hard time for sheeping me and so she was like “fine. I will not sheep you as you vote Sabie. Instead, I will vote off a D1 scumread onTimmer that has not really advanced in four days.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:32 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:08 pm

I mean, I have her a hard time for sheeping me and so she was like “fine. I will not sheep you as you vote Sabie. Instead, I will vote off a D1 scumread onTimmer that has not really advanced in four days.
Ohhh ok I get that. I'll look at her timmer reads/votes again with that in mind, thanks.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:47 pm

I understand you are chill and all but from my experience in mafia the day's 1 interactions are the best scumhunt tools during the game. You don't help me to understand if i am possibly wrong about you with just 'it's a game".
My vote stays on you for now and i am voting now because is almost midnight at me.
I'm at a McDonald's in the states now, I'm trying to follow... michelle, there is literally nothing for me to say to help you understand that you are wrong. You are fixated on a day 1 argument I had with rej that he started. Like... you are wrong. What should I say, exactly?

As for my jack, dude I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm busy as fuck. I'm trying to keep up. I'm not bad. You know it, your quiet logic is correct.

I'm not sure if epig2 is bad, or Dom , but both have stuck more severely to their thoughts about me than I feel I'd normal from them so I'm torn, there. Michelle seems to not want to try to see day 1 from s different view but I don't know her so im not sure how to read that. Sprotyo is trolling. If you want an interesting place to look, my gut still rings bad about juliets. I'd support votes in her direction based on my gut read and thur nuance of her stances in this game which I had previously covered.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Looking at the poll I realize that I have absolutely zero thoughts about quin or Tony or Bennett
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Somehow my phone turned owner to Bennett
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm off again too the road, I'll check in when I can
My siggie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:54 pm Looking at the poll I realize that I have absolutely zero thoughts about quin or Tony or Bennett
Quin has already flipped?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:52 pm

I'm at a McDonald's in the states now, I'm trying to follow... michelle, there is literally nothing for me to say to help you understand that you are wrong. You are fixated on a day 1 argument I had with rej that he started. Like... you are wrong. What should I say, exactly?

As for my jack, dude I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm busy as fuck. I'm trying to keep up. I'm not bad. You know it, your quiet logic is correct.

I'm not sure if epig2 is bad, or Dom , but both have stuck more severely to their thoughts about me than I feel I'd normal from them so I'm torn, there. Michelle seems to not want to try to see day 1 from s different view but I don't know her so im not sure how to read that. Sprotyo is trolling. If you want an interesting place to look, my gut still rings bad about juliets. I'd support votes in her direction based on my gut read and thur nuance of her stances in this game which I had previously covered.
So first you built up a case about how Luna and me were linked because you thought Luna was on a baddie team. When that turned out to be wrong you made a post about me not taking stances and how I was afk a lot and thus must be in a baddie chatroom. Truth is you had less posts than me at the time you said that so maybe it was you who was hanging out in a baddie chatroom. Not to mention there were others who had missed entire days. You may have a gut feel about me but that's what it is - gut.

Also, I don't believe either Epi2 or Dom is mafia so their sticking strongly to their thoughts about you does not seem to be coming from a bad place.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:01 pm
timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:54 pm Looking at the poll I realize that I have absolutely zero thoughts about quin or Tony or Bennett
This was in the last night post -

"Othar Trygvassen - Gentleman Adventurer (Quin) is actually still alive."

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:14 pm

I mean how can one have no thoughts on him?

He’s not up for lynch ofc.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:52 pm

Explain or die.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Fine.

sign died early.
sabie maybe did nothing.
Who killed Long Con?

I think you did.
I mean....
You mean what?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

lol you're so bad
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:22 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:14 pm

I mean how can one have no thoughts on him?

He’s not up for lynch ofc.
Oh sorry I thought you had missed he was back. Your point is well taken.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

dab
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I keep coming back to this point about Michelle:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:02 pm Michelle says absolutely nothing about Sabie all game. That’s a very weird spot to be considering how big a suspect Sabie has been and that Michelle was on the counterwagon to Sabie twice.
I agree with Jack, it is weird considering she was on two counter wagons.

Also Owner pointed out that until this last day period Michelle "didn't have enough umph". She also pointed out Michelle's vote record which is not great Timmer, Luna, Creature, Timmer with no vote on Day 1. (Owner thought the lack of a day 1 vote was suspicious though I've seen that before from civs).

I can see what Owner is saying about the umph and the votes, though I kind of feel bad for Michelle if she was in 5 games and was hosting 1 and that could be responsible for the lack of umph.

Then there was this from Michelle:

Who should we lynch?
I don't see timmer as avoiding confrontations but [mention]Michelle[/mention] maybe you could give an example? It seems to me more like she is still stuck on him from Day 1 and is just looking for things now that she can say about him.

So I can see voting Michelle but there are also some things about timmer that look bad that I will have to outline tomorrow because I'm tired.

What do some of the rest of you think, like [mention]Quin[/mention] and [mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] ? Or [mention]Dragomir[/mention] and [mention]sprityo[/mention], please speak up. I'm also interested in comments from any of you who have already voted. Have I missed anything significant about Michelle?

I'll sleep on it and identify the things that make me uncomfortable with timmer in the morning. Note that EOD is early tomorrow, 1:30 pm EST.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:53 pm I keep coming back to this point about Michelle:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:02 pm Michelle says absolutely nothing about Sabie all game. That’s a very weird spot to be considering how big a suspect Sabie has been and that Michelle was on the counterwagon to Sabie twice.
I agree with Jack, it is weird considering she was on two counter wagons.

Also Owner pointed out that until this last day period Michelle "didn't have enough umph". She also pointed out Michelle's vote record which is not great Timmer, Luna, Creature, Timmer with no vote on Day 1. (Owner thought the lack of a day 1 vote was suspicious though I've seen that before from civs).

I can see what Owner is saying about the umph and the votes, though I kind of feel bad for Michelle if she was in 5 games and was hosting 1 and that could be responsible for the lack of umph.

Then there was this from Michelle:

Who should we lynch?
I don't see timmer as avoiding confrontations but @Michelle maybe you could give an example? It seems to me more like she is still stuck on him from Day 1 and is just looking for things now that she can say about him.

So I can see voting Michelle but there are also some things about timmer that look bad that I will have to outline tomorrow because I'm tired.

What do some of the rest of you think, like @Quin and @TonyStarkPrime ? Or @Dragomir and @sprityo, please speak up. I'm also interested in comments from any of you who have already voted. Have I missed anything significant about Michelle?

I'll sleep on it and identify the things that make me uncomfortable with timmer in the morning. Note that EOD is early tomorrow, 1:30 pm EST.
thank you for including me i think michelle is town
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”