Total votes: 19
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Post by juliets »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:07 pm strongest v's after reading are nutella, epignosis, and evenstar.

sprityo, jack, elephant, iaafr, and creature are all probably v's. some of those don't feel great but that's how i felt while reading.

nanook and master radishes are the trailing edge of my town circle. dragomir is sorta towny too but i didn't really get that one quickly at all.

the townreads on michelle make absolutely no sense to me. they group of people townreading her might contain wolves purely because i think michelle hasn't really projected town or shown me massive differences to the limited amount of wolfgames i read from her.

juliets' posts just feel incredibly stiff to me. i don't know how to explain it, it just doesn't feel like any of the questions and observations she's making are real.

pawn's impact on the game feels super underwhelming at the moment.
vanity, I don't know what to make of your read of me. I don't understand "stiff". I always ask questions of people trying to get underneath their reads so I can assess their reasoning, and see if maybe my perspective on someone is off base. I think you just don't know my style.

Also on Michelle, she could be bad but the bad Michelle I played with did not come to the thread and engage or push people like she pushed Rej. Maybe you have more experience with her than me but for the time being I still read her as town.

I see through linki that you have posted more about me that I'll have to respond to separately.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Re: t least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:23 pm Anyone else think it's a bit wolfy to have a BIG reads list this early? Is that standard for villa-Eva?
Pretty standard as NAI. She goes fairly hard in on stuff like that early on regardless of alignment.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

don't d1 Juliets, she's Towny in my book and she may get spewed town by an actual scumflip down the line
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 pm Keep playing games kids. When I am at my desktop you will receive judgement. Your day is coming.
SPICY >:D
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Am I the only one who thinks '5' is not a high enough number in a game of 30 for someone to be spewed town, as per ongoing discussion? It seems perfectly reasonable for 5 vils to share a TR on someone 22 pages in.

I do think Creature is likely town, though.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Yeah you guys should D1 a new player cause they’ll be harder to read!

Wait....
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:34 am speaking of which, @novaselinenever yo what's your deal? you voted the non player option and you have a single post that's just an emoji. where are your hot takes
Sprit is bad. You can take it to the bank.
Got 'em
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

let's just pl this novaseline guy tbh
vanity.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her

Post by vanity. »

juliets wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:28 pm
vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:07 pm strongest v's after reading are nutella, epignosis, and evenstar.

sprityo, jack, elephant, iaafr, and creature are all probably v's. some of those don't feel great but that's how i felt while reading.

nanook and master radishes are the trailing edge of my town circle. dragomir is sorta towny too but i didn't really get that one quickly at all.

the townreads on michelle make absolutely no sense to me. they group of people townreading her might contain wolves purely because i think michelle hasn't really projected town or shown me massive differences to the limited amount of wolfgames i read from her.

juliets' posts just feel incredibly stiff to me. i don't know how to explain it, it just doesn't feel like any of the questions and observations she's making are real.

vanity, I don't know what to make of your read of me. I don't understand "stiff". I always ask questions of people trying to get underneath their reads so I can assess their reasoning, and see if maybe my perspective on someone is off base. I think you just don't know my style.

Also on Michelle, she could be bad but the bad Michelle I played with did not come to the thread and engage or push people like she pushed Rej. Maybe you have more experience with her than me but for the time being I still read her as town.

I see through linki that you have posted more about me that I'll have to respond to separately.
i did consider a stylistic difference but not gonna abandon this suspicion i have, though for what its worth my d1 wolf reads are historically bad.

i've said this before, but there's just a conservative vibe i'm getting from your play at the moment that feels wolfy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 pm Keep playing games kids. When I am at my desktop you will receive judgement. Your day is coming.
Looking forwards to an actual rebuttal of my argument.
Okay so you're scum. Now all this bullshit makes sense.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:20 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 pm

Pawn's literally always like that D1.

Talk to me more about scum!Juliet and scum!Michelle.
i don't wolfread michelle at all. she'd be in the null category for me at the moment. i just don't think she should be townread is all.

i guess if i had to expand on my juliets read more... i think the way she's posting is just super conservative in a way that it feels like she's hiding something. i could probably quote specific things if you really want me to. the townreads on her that i've seen aren't really more than "oh, she made a an observation i made" which is fine i suppose. but there's nothing there in terms of juliets wim that makes me thinks she's a villager at all.
Yes vanity, I would like to see quotes, specific things. I'm hiding nothing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:15 pm i'm probably going to get questions about my nanook read so i'll just explain that now
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:51 pm Hey guys, I was busy the entirety of yesterday and forgot to check in here briefly, but all you missed was me saying hello and kill Lexi forthwith.

That is all, I’m going back to driving now. Someone wake me up at like D6
nanook instantly pushing lld in this post reads to me as "i've been burned by this person bad and i want to lynch them out of paranoia" to me. it's like a classic v thought process in my opinion. now, he has a good wolf game and i wouldn't take this to the grave, but i think it was enough to give him a townread, especially since no one else v read him.
I'm calling Vanity lock town for this post and, like, 5-10 of the posts he made before this one.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:32 pm
Scum theatre.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:32 pm
vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:15 pm i'm probably going to get questions about my nanook read so i'll just explain that now
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:51 pm Hey guys, I was busy the entirety of yesterday and forgot to check in here briefly, but all you missed was me saying hello and kill Lexi forthwith.

nanook instantly pushing lld in this post reads to me as "i've been burned by this person bad and i want to lynch them out of paranoia" to me. it's like a classic v thought process in my opinion. now, he has a good wolf game and i wouldn't take this to the grave, but i think it was enough to give him a townread, especially since no one else v read him.
I'm calling Vanity lock town for this post and, like, 5-10 of the posts he made before this one.
Vanity is the towniest town in this game, and I hope we're all in agreement on this.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Post by Benson »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:29 pm don't d1 Juliets, she's Towny in my book and she may get spewed town by an actual scumflip down the line
This is where I am. I think she has the type of playstyle that the wolves will target for a mislynch.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:30 pm Am I the only one who thinks '5' is not a high enough number in a game of 30 for someone to be spewed town, as per ongoing discussion? It seems perfectly reasonable for 5 vils to share a TR on someone 22 pages in.

It isn't high enough to be spewed town frankly, while I do independently TR him. Though I do disagree with the idea that all of us TRing him are town, not when a lot of this group are polarized as both high town and high scum depending on the players asked.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:49 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:37 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:34 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:31 pm Also, I think Evenstar and Mac are scum and that they are distancing from each other. :3
Hoho, I'd like to see an elaboration on this.
Because neither one of them are serious trying to solve me right now, nor are they allowing me to solve them. I feel like Mac in particular doesn't want to interact with me at all. He's SCAAAAARED~! Even though she denied it earlier, Evenstar tried to pocket me earlier.
What have you said that I was meant to interact with? I have hardly noticed you. Forgive me please.

I wish I was scum with her. I wouldn't be this frustrated.
Me trying to provoke and accuse you of not wanting to look responsible if one of your invitees gets lynched D1. All you said was that I was right. :[ There was no denial, no argument about why that's a good thing, etc.

I WANT YOU TO FITE ME, MAC!!! ;[
I didn't think that conversation was still going. Part of the point of this game is that we are hoping some of you stay. If one of you gets lynched d1 that'd be problematic. I don't understand what your problem is.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Juliets and vanity are both very likely town yes

though seeing as I'm too lazy rn to case any of my reads i should probably just stop posting for now
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:33 pm

Vanity is the towniest town in this game, and I hope we're all in agreement on this.
...am i? am i just this easy of a read?

i feel like nothing i've done is outside of my wolfrange but... k.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:33 pm
Scum theatre.
Not convinced on this read of yours, though. It feels natural for these two to be arguing at this stage.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:17 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:02 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:01 pm

smh look at someone thinking he may be alive D6. How do you know this sir?
Cause I’m fucking prescient.

Naw cause I’m gonna be too low energy for scum to bother killing tbh 🤷‍♀️
For a second, I read prescient as "president", and, like, I didn't remember ever placing a vote to elect Nanook. o:
I elected myself. Pretty unfair process tbh
Let me help you get properly elected D1, Mr. president.
Master Radishes
Hitman

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:34 pm

To be fair, I've not seen your scum game. But I read you in G7 (you died as I subbed in) and watched you in in WC1, and you play this game similarly to how I do. Everything I see from you so far has been so pure, IMO.

How would you describe your wolf range, then?
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:23 pm Anyone else think it's a bit wolfy to have a BIG reads list this early? Is that standard for villa-Eva?
Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:34 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:29 pm don't d1 Juliets, she's Towny in my book and she may get spewed town by an actual scumflip down the line
This is where I am. I think she has the type of playstyle that the wolves will target for a mislynch.
this is like shading me without wanting to actually confront me

i know you're think i'm wolfy, if you think i'm a wolf then just say it. the fact that you're not engaging me at all is worrisome.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

man can't wait till you roll wolf and feel what it's like to be a wolf in these threadstates
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:20 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:19 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:49 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:48 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:47 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:41 pm Master Radishes, why are you messing with my friend Elephant? :[ That's not allowed right now.
Nah, he was messing with me. But we're cool now.

Can I be your friend too?
I dunno yet. Maybe. Let's talk about it later.
Yikes. That means no. Non-friend-zoned. :(
Why do you have to guilt trip me about it? ;[
No no, don't worry about it. It's...it's okay. I understand. It's fine. You go and be friends with Elephant and I'll...I'll be okay. :puppy:
Elephant might try to eat you though if we all became friends! He's an herbivore, y'know. D:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:34 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:30 pm Am I the only one who thinks '5' is not a high enough number in a game of 30 for someone to be spewed town, as per ongoing discussion? It seems perfectly reasonable for 5 vils to share a TR on someone 22 pages in.

It isn't high enough to be spewed town frankly, while I do independently TR him. Though I do disagree with the idea that all of us TRing him are town, not when a lot of this group are polarized as both high town and high scum depending on the players asked.
I guess it depends who is in the group TRing Creature, then. I've not kept track.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:33 pm
Scum theatre.
I think Evenstar probably is scum but we are not partners. There is something about me that makes her lock on to me. She came at me early and hard in the WC as well. She thinks I play badly when I take pressure I think. So consider what you are doing is 100% feeding her bullshit. While I'm having to fend off her bullshit and yours and the other random pot shots I am useless. At least while I am phone posting. I'll juggle fine when I'm desktop.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:37 pm

i know you're think i'm wolfy, if you think i'm a wolf then just say it. the fact that you're not engaging me at all is worrisome.
If Benson thinks like me, and I think they do, they aren't seeing you as the wolf who might push juliets later, they're just saying it is likely to happen if she's v
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

I'm not ok with vanity being consensus villager at this point. He's clean, yes; but almost too clean, if you know what I mean.
Call it gut-feels, but I'm giving him a soft FoS.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

sick xpost aight I was wrong

but uh vanitys still a villager tho
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:36 pm

To be fair, I've not seen your scum game. But I read you in G7 (you died as I subbed in) and watched you in in WC1, and you play this game similarly to how I do. Everything I see from you so far has been so pure, IMO.

my wolf range, huh...

while i haven't wolfed on forum before, and this game is another non-turbo village game from me, because randing wolf is impossible for some reason, but i'm the powerwolf type. a lot of people that know me from dm wouldn't give v reads on me this early, because they know i can give compelling thoughts on the game as a wolf.

i'd post around the same as either alignment. if i'm in the thread, i'm posting. that's all there really is to it. if you think i'm pure, cool. i don't think you're a wolf at the moment, so i'm comfortable with this.
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:34 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:31 pm Also, I think Evenstar and Mac are scum and that they are distancing from each other. :3
Because neither one of them are serious trying to solve me right now, nor are they allowing me to solve them. I feel like Mac in particular doesn't want to interact with me at all. He's SCAAAAARED~! Even though she denied it earlier, Evenstar tried to pocket me earlier.
What have you said that I was meant to interact with? I have hardly noticed you. Forgive me please.

Me trying to provoke and accuse you of not wanting to look responsible if one of your invitees gets lynched D1. All you said was that I was right. :[ There was no denial, no argument about why that's a good thing, etc.

I didn't think that conversation was still going. Part of the point of this game is that we are hoping some of you stay. If one of you gets lynched d1 that'd be problematic. I don't understand what your problem is.
If I left the site because I got lynched D1 I'm probably not someone you'd want staying anyway.

Don't worry about lynching a new member. We're all big kids here.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

No, those reads had nothing to do with you. It's too early and I'm far too lazy atm to be going in deep on associative reads.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:27 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:13 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:08 pm Creature: Spewed Town
Wait when?
You have a ridiculous number of players TRing you on the surface of it compared to how many view your play. The idea behind it is that there is likely both scum hopping on this train TMIing you and that the town players TRing you are all looking at similar key playstyle sections and having definitive town reads. With this meaning something important based on difficulty in having solid reads this early and being a good sign for you.
I haven't townread Creature yet, though, so all those other townreads on him don't matter.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:38 pm

If Benson thinks like me, and I think they do, they aren't seeing you as the wolf who might push juliets later, they're just saying it is likely to happen if she's v
this
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:38 pm I'm not ok with vanity being consensus villager at this point. He's clean, yes; but almost too clean, if you know what I mean.
Call it gut-feels, but I'm giving him a soft FoS.
what are you talking about? you've literally made posts that soft reference me in talking about wolfy behavior. are you not realizing this or what?
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Well everyone says you have godly tone for a reason. So while I think that putting you as lock town is too far, too quick, I would put you as a town lean for a combo of it and genuinely good insights with interesting thought routes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:44 am
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:00 am
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:40 am
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:39 amI like elephant.
No, not that kind of elephant. :[
maybe you'd prefer this?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Like I have Evenstar and Hyena both telling me I am not addressing cases. Evenstar literally has only accused me of being frustrated which I've addressed and Hyena is upset with me for answering him and then not saying anything further? Both of them are whack but this is the same type of shit that Evenstar did in the WC. Just accusing people of things that aren't even a thing. Would lynch on sight. Self vote etc.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

if you guys lynch me d1 im probably going to hardcore rage and never come but AND I'm probably not the type of player you want staying anyway so radishes has a point

also Benson just scumpinged me by having somewhat contradictory thoughts on sussing vanity, I feel like but idk he's still my towncircle oh no
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

never come back*
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I don't think he's spewed town just because 5 people TR him. I wonder though if some of the TRs are more of a "don't want to lynch him day 1" because he's been mislynched early a lot as others were talking about earlier. I can't read him as town yet, he's null to me at this point.

I have been trying to post this for more than 5 minutes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Someone give me a lead elsewhere. I need someone to work with who isn't engaging me just to accuse me. It's unproductive.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:42 pm if you guys lynch me d1 im probably going to hardcore rage and never come but AND I'm probably not the type of player you want staying anyway so radishes has a point

also Benson just scumpinged me by having somewhat contradictory thoughts on sussing vanity, I feel like but idk he's still my towncircle oh no
can people like

stop worrying about being lynched

am i the only one that thinks that's a wolf trait? not that i think you're a wolf iaafr, this just isn't the first time i've seen this in this thread.
Master Radishes
Hitman

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:39 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:36 pm

my wolf range, huh...

while i haven't wolfed on forum before, and this game is another non-turbo village game from me, because randing wolf is impossible for some reason, but i'm the powerwolf type. a lot of people that know me from dm wouldn't give v reads on me this early, because they know i can give compelling thoughts on the game as a wolf.

i'd post around the same as either alignment. if i'm in the thread, i'm posting. that's all there really is to it. if you think i'm pure, cool. i don't think you're a wolf at the moment, so i'm comfortable with this.
I'm willing to be wrong here, but if you're wolfing you're hitting all the right buttons to fool me. It's not even just tone or post quantity, it's something about how you word your thoughts that comes across as from a townie mindset.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:51 am
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:20 am
nutella wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:08 am Lmao drago stop being creepy she's lesbian. Also aren't you like under 18 :\
lol trying to flirt with EverStar
Are you implying I'm unfuckable?
:scared:
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:43 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:42 pm if you guys lynch me d1 im probably going to hardcore rage and never come but AND I'm probably not the type of player you want staying anyway so radishes has a point

can people like

stop worrying about being lynched

am i the only one that thinks that's a wolf trait? not that i think you're a wolf iaafr, this just isn't the first time i've seen this in this thread.
you keep quoting me and missing my context

which I guess is half my fault for not quoting context

but it was a response to what radishes said to mac
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:34 pm

<seriousHyena>
Meh. I'd stay even if I was lynched D1. :< I would like to think the others would, too, considering you guys are cool and all. I don't want THAT to have an impact on who gets lynched first though. I would hope that nobody took it personal if they get lynched first in this game.
</seriousHyena>
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:54 pm Dragomir is getting a lot of townreads. I'd be stunned if this isn't TMI from somewhere.
or he's just bad and people have shit reads

...or is it you who has tmi :ponder:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:52 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:45 am Though the libertarian porcupine is by far the best animal mascot of any political party ever
So is the libertarian party
#wontsomebodythinkoftheroads

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”