79%

Total votes: 19
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 4]

Post by nutella »

I'm very torn between thinking TLib is the poe shot we should take based on GH's article, and thinking he's just easy mislynch bait that will leave us as unsatisfied as the boo and ty lynches did. At least a vanity lynch will be interesting either way right?? Ugh I hate that justification though, I just want to make the choice more likely to bag us a wolf. Hmmph
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:19 pm I'm very torn between thinking TLib is the poe shot we should take based on GH's article, and thinking he's just easy mislynch bait that will leave us as unsatisfied as the boo and ty lynches did. At least a vanity lynch will be interesting either way right?? Ugh I hate that justification though, I just want to make the choice more likely to bag us a wolf. Hmmph
I understand. I want to bag another wolf, too, and I'm probably going to beat myself over it if Vanity ends up flipping town. HOWEVER, I just feel like it's a net positive lynching Vanity now, even if we're wrong on him, especially considering it's all we've talked about for the past three days, lol.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Also, hiiii Mendel. <3
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yes, I suppose you're right.

[VOTE: vanity] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

[VOTE: Vanity] aubergine

I'm committed to it. I'm not going to strongarm you into voting him Nutella, but I think this is the way we need to go. If I'm wrong, you can beat me up tomorrow for it. :P
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Hyena wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:59 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:09 am @Elephant and @Hyena do you feel like vanity was just fabricating his lack of knowledge about why Nanook accepted me and Elephant into the town core?
No, he might've been unaware of it. I'm just annoyed that he didn't go back to see why Elephant was being townread. Like, it doesn't really feel like Vanity has been reading Elephant's, or anybody's really, posts and that he's just blindly pushing Elephant only because of that's what he has been doing. Like, there's no effort to really change direction, aside from occasionally calling people scum when they go against him. It's this lack of effort to evaluate people that's really driving me nuts.

Like, Nutella has been swinging back and forth between Elephant and Vanity, but at least these changes are based on, like, new thoughts and info as they're posted in the thread. Vanity, on the other hand, is perfectly fine refusing to acknowledge Nutella's swinging in spite of there being clear evidence that she has been doing it, and it felt like he was fine with it only because Nutella started townreading him again.
I townread players on "solviness", and lack of effort and half-hearted attempts at townish behaviours read scummy to me. If there is no conviction in his play, it appears to not be genuine.
I am the Elephant.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I/we may be slightly late (15ish minutes) in getting the end-of-phase post in. We'll do our best.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Hyena wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:31 pm [VOTE: Vanity] aubergine

I'm committed to it. I'm not going to strongarm you into voting him Nutella, but I think this is the way we need to go. If I'm wrong, you can beat me up tomorrow for it. :P
Your vote seems to not be reflected in the poll yet.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am Mendel.

Post by Elephant »

Hyena wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:26 pm Also, hiiii Mendel. <3
Thank you for the warm welcome!
This is my only Syndicate account, so technically it is not an alt. JJJ knew all along, and so did nutella. I've become the Elephant because I felt a bit of an imposter for not actually advancing in the championship, because I wanted to conceal my presence from some participants (not here now), and because I wanted to try out a more considered and less emotional and aggressive posting style. I'd prefer to keep the style, though I can drop it if that helps resolve me. I guess it's good that this isn't an anon game, eh?
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Elephant wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:38 pm
Hyena wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:31 pm [VOTE: Vanity] aubergine

Your vote seems to not be reflected in the poll yet.
Fixed!
Hyena
Loan Shark

Re: I am Mendel.

Post by Hyena »

Elephant wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:48 pm
This is my only Syndicate account, so technically it is not an alt. JJJ knew all along, and so did nutella. I've become the Elephant because I felt a bit of an imposter for not actually advancing in the championship, because I wanted to conceal my presence from some participants (not here now), and because I wanted to try out a more considered and less emotional and aggressive posting style. I'd prefer to keep the style, though I can drop it if that helps resolve me. I guess it's good that this isn't an anon game, eh?
Oh man, I'm so glad this isn't an anon game. I'm always terrible at those, haha. And I understand! I've considered making a secret alt account for similar reasons. Unfortunately, I think my personality would inevitably bleed into my posts regardless, so I always thought it would be a futile effort for me, lol. Also, you're not an imposter! D:<
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

hey everything seems fixed and working for me was able to view the thread but postings wasn't going but here now.

So let me ask do people buy vanity's defense? personally i don't.

Elephant you were talking about not trusting the Vig anymore based on not shooting Vanity do you think that if Vanity flips wolf this is ever more likely?

Nutella you seem to be throwing your vote around alot jumping onto alot of different wagons as they form any comment on that?

Vanity if you are town who other then me would you suspect as the wolf in the thread on the originally people?

If anyone has questions for me ask please i want/need to prove my towniness to you all.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Hyena wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:54 pm
Oh man, I'm so glad this isn't an anon game. I'm always terrible at those, haha. And I understand! I've considered making a secret alt account for similar reasons. Unfortunately, I think my personality would inevitably bleed into my posts regardless, so I always thought it would be a futile effort for me, lol. Also, you're not an imposter! D:<
You would be surprise i played one on MU recently and thought the same thing but wasn't found (funnily enough was killed there by town as town for a play i would of usually gotten away with)
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ok, I see your concern [mention]nutella[/mention] about TLib being that guy in the poe from GH's article but from my own observation and the discussion that just took place I feel stronger about vanity.

Hyena is right, we need to resolve him today because we are just pushing the food around the plate instead of taking a bite. I share the concerns about vanity seeming like he's just reading the posts that are more current in here when he comes on line instead of studying the posts he missed and trying to solve the game. I understand he isn't enjoying himself and doesn't want to try but that's just not a good enough excuse. So I am going to vote him now -

Also, Hyena I think mentioned Long Con and how odd it is that when he's mentioned with another player it's the other player that gets the vote. I also find that odd.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hahaha it IS you! I hope this doesn't mean you will stop posting Elephant pics!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:56 pm Ok, I see your concern @nutella about TLib being that guy in the poe from GH's article but from my own observation and the discussion that just took place I feel stronger about vanity.

Hyena is right, we need to resolve him today because we are just pushing the food around the plate instead of taking a bite. I share the concerns about vanity seeming like he's just reading the posts that are more current in here when he comes on line instead of studying the posts he missed and trying to solve the game. I understand he isn't enjoying himself and doesn't want to try but that's just not a good enough excuse. So I am going to vote him now -

Also, Hyena I think mentioned Long Con and how odd it is that when he's mentioned with another player it's the other player that gets the vote. I also find that odd.
That last part is odd and i personally missed it completely :ponder:
still think vanity is a better vote for today but does make me wanna talk another look at Long Con and his interactions with people.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Thank you! I know I'm not, and Jimmy did invite me, and I don't feel strange any more, but I did when I signed up!
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:56 pm
You would be surprise i played one on MU recently and thought the same thing but wasn't found (funnily enough was killed there by town as town for a play i would of usually gotten away with)
I recently played an Anon Turbo game on MU, and Evenstar happened to be playing, too... she guessed me correctly by D2, lol.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Hyena wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:06 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:56 pm
I recently played an Anon Turbo game on MU, and Evenstar happened to be playing, too... she guessed me correctly by D2, lol.
i played the anno mash and michelle shot me
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Anyway, EoD is in 3 hours if I'm not mistaken. I gotta go take care of some errands, but I should be back within an hour or two. Definitely won't miss EoD at the very least, ha. Take care, all!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I also need to take care of something but shouldn't be gone more than an hour and probably less.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:59 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:56 pm Ok, I see your concern @nutella about TLib being that guy in the poe from GH's article but from my own observation and the discussion that just took place I feel stronger about vanity.

still think vanity is a better vote for today but does make me wanna talk another look at Long Con and his interactions with people.
I don't even know if that's a true fact. Maybe it's just that you are scummier-looking than me? :grin:

Looking through your ISO, I notice a serious lack of talk about Hyena, nutella, myself, juliets... is it because you just townread us? You have been all over the vanity-Elephant thing, with a bit of Creature, but little else. Why are each of us so less worthy of your scrutiny?

Or are we in your "pocket zone" as townfolk you believe you trick because we don't know you so well, and you want top take out players with mutual history who can read you better?

I notice Benson had suspicion of you before he was killed. I'm going to honour his memory with a vote your way. [VOTE: TLib] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I have a fairly strong townread of LC for a few reasons, but I could be wrong. Then again I also have reasons to townread you so I don't know what to say about this point lol :ninja:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:18 pm

I don't even know if that's a true fact. Maybe it's just that you are scummier-looking than me? :grin:

Looking through your ISO, I notice a serious lack of talk about Hyena, nutella, myself, juliets... is it because you just townread us? You have been all over the vanity-Elephant thing, with a bit of Creature, but little else. Why are each of us so less worthy of your scrutiny?

Or are we in your "pocket zone" as townfolk you believe you trick because we don't know you so well, and you want top take out players with mutual history who can read you better?

I notice Benson had suspicion of you before he was killed. I'm going to honour his memory with a vote your way. [VOTE: TLib] aubergine
Hmmmm this is getting interesting

LC what are your thoughts on the most recent talking points about vanity? Are you unwilling to join the wagon?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:55 pm hey everything seems fixed and working for me was able to view the thread but postings wasn't going but here now.

Elephant you were talking about not trusting the Vig anymore based on not shooting Vanity do you think that if Vanity flips wolf this is ever more likely?

Nutella you seem to be throwing your vote around alot jumping onto alot of different wagons as they form any comment on that?

Vanity if you are town who other then me would you suspect as the wolf in the thread on the originally people?

If anyone has questions for me ask please i want/need to prove my towniness to you all.
The true vigilante is town-aligned. We assuming that they are role that is doing the extra night kills, but we have no evidence. We know that we have a 3rd party role as well who might be killing. I don't think vanity's flip matters here: the vigilante does not know vanity's alignment, and might holster from other concerns; the 3rd party probably does not know vanity's alignment either, but the fact that vanity is alive today has been worse for town as if he had been killed as either alignment. Personally, I still believe we likely saw vigilante kills, and vanity's flip is not going to change that.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:21 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:55 pm hey everything seems fixed and working for me was able to view the thread but postings wasn't going but here now.

The true vigilante is town-aligned. We are assuming that they are the role that is doing the extra night kills, but we have no evidence. We know that we have a 3rd party role as well who might be killing. I don't think vanity's flip matters here: the vigilante does not know vanity's alignment, and might holster from other concerns; the 3rd party probably does not know vanity's alignment either, but the fact that vanity is alive today has been worse for town as if he had been killed as either alignment. Personally, I still believe we likely saw vigilante kills, and vanity's flip is not going to change that.
EBWOP
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:58 pm
Hahaha it IS you! I hope this doesn't mean you will stop posting Elephant pics!
I don't have 200 yet... ;)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (70.32 KiB) Viewed 503 times
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant?

Post by Elephant »

Can you look up when Long Con has been voted, and by whom?
I am the Elephant.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:20 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:18 pm

Hmmmm this is getting interesting

LC what are your thoughts on the most recent talking points about vanity? Are you unwilling to join the wagon?
I'm just not enamored with lynching him any more. He really sounds like he's not that interested in the game, and I don't think it's his wolf winning tactic. Would consider lynching him out of mercy, I guess, if he really wants out... I just think TLib is more likely to be a baddie. I guess I'd join the vanity wagon if the other wagons were people I Civ-read.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: I am the Elephant?

Post by Long Con »

Elephant wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:28 pm

:noble: She's the only one who can.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] , you refer to reading player ISOs in some of your posts, but I didn't get a good impression of your actual solving process. What are you looking for when you' are resolving a player? What about their ISO makes them town or scum to you?
I am the Elephant.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: I am the Elephant?

Post by juliets »

Elephant wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:28 pm

Yes sure.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

From days before the last day phase here are the LC votes:

October 27th
7:56 pm Mac votes LC

October 28
11:43 pm - Mac votes LC

Nov. 1
4:35 pm - vanity votes LC

I didn't do yesterday's phase but I'll look through it right now for LC votes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Long Con »

Elephant wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:45 pm @Long Con , you refer to reading player ISOs in some of your posts, but I didn't get a good impression of your actual solving process. What are you looking for when you' are resolving a player? What about their ISO makes them town or scum to you?
Sometimes I picture what they're saying as coming from a town or scum perspective, and see which feels like a better fit. Sometimes I look and see who a person has been talking about, and who a person hasn't been talking about. Sometimes I look post-flip to see if new information reveals anything juicy in hindsight. :shrug2: I don't have a "method".
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Votes for LC during the last phase:

Monday November 4
7:08 am - Creature votes Long Con

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:09 pm From days before the last day phase here are the LC votes:

October 27th
7:56 pm Mac votes LC

October 28
11:43 pm - Mac votes LC

Nov. 1
4:35 pm - vanity votes LC

I didn't do yesterday's phase but I'll look through it right now for LC votes.
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:32 pm Votes for LC during the last phase:

Monday November 4
7:08 am - Creature votes Long Con
That is hardly anything.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Thank you, Juliets!
I am the Elephant.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yw Elephant -

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:13 pm
Elephant wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:45 pm @Long Con , you refer to reading player ISOs in some of your posts, but I didn't get a good impression of your actual solving process. What are you looking for when you' are resolving a player? What about their ISO makes them town or scum to you?
Sometimes I picture what they're saying as coming from a town or scum perspective, and see which feels like a better fit. Sometimes I look and see who a person has been talking about, and who a person hasn't been talking about. Sometimes I look post-flip to see if new information reveals anything juicy in hindsight. :shrug2: I don't have a "method".
Could you walk me through the perspective that Trustworthy Liberal's posts show to you?
I am the Elephant.
vanity.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her

Post by vanity. »

hi. is today eod? i awoke a little bit ago.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

i guess this current vote is fine. i might not make eod btw.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

vanity. wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:04 pm hi. is today eod? i awoke a little bit ago.
Yes, EoD is in 55 minutes.
I am the Elephant.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

vanity. wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:04 pm hi. is today eod? i awoke a little bit ago.
Yes, today is EOD.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

ok so uh.

the reason i've been studying recent posts is, i have way more context behind them than posts i missed. i have made peace with the fact that i'm not going to read everything that was said this game unless i iso every single person in depth. i'm just not going to bother with them and that's my decision.

resolve me if you guys must. i'm not sure what resolving me does but i am town.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

ask yourselves this:

i flip. what happens next? think about it from a town flip, a mafia flip, or a 3p flip. what do you guys do?
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

i'm going to also throw out there that as a wolf i don't like bussing unless i feel it gives me a significant advantage and allows me to control the village. and though if i was a wolf, i did pseudo-bus drago, i have done almost nothing with that power. immediately after drago was lynched, i was still being suspected and didn't play in a super engaged way. i guess this is useless for most of you, but that's not how i would've played the game.

i'm trying to avoid talking about the halloween mash on mu but i really do feel like it should tell you everything you need to know this game in terms of my alignment.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:23 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:20 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:16 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:14 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:56 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:12 pm @Creature I see it as a starting place at least.

I'm anxious to hear what @Quin and @Lady LambdaDelta have to say about whether they saw the Nanook and Ty4on flips when they happened the first time. And whatever else they can tell us.
To my understanding we weren't supposed to see flips. We saw boo's but that was some kind of host oopsie. Also Epi (among others, probably - but he's an example) disappeared from our thread yesterday and isn't in this thread so something's going on there.
Maybe they went to a deeper level? As far as I've been able to guess, this level is the top and yours is the next dream in, so maybe another was added
That's likely. Just to clarify, I know pretty much nothing about how this 'sink' works. We had to vote but whoever we ended up lynching didn't die, and then we lost like 11 people at once.
Ok so when Nanook and Ty4on (who replaced nova) joined us here we guessed that Nanook was "NKed" over there to get "kicked" to our dream level, and that Nova/Ty was "lynched" over there (since they told us that he was one of the apparent candidates for people's votes there, though of course they couldn't be sure).

Do you think your side voted to lynch LLD or yourself, and that the other one may have been "NKed"?
I think they would have NK'd lady and lynched me. I townread Lady and my activity was abysmal for a lynch pool of 5 people.
Your activity today isn't much better. Neither you nor LLD have voted yet.
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Alright, I'm back.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

will you guys even care about my reads once i'm gone? i know elephant probably shouldn't if he's town. i admit there's a very good chance elephant actually is town here. but i don't think trustworthy liberal is town at all.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by Elephant »

Quin wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:07 pm gth reads based on mac's exercise:

Benson: I've only known Benson for a day and a half, but if anything ever happened to him I would kill everyone in this game and then myself. Similar to TSP in having things to say about just about everything, but there's dedication to these posts TSP doesn't have. Town.

Dragomir: Early juliets callout set off alarm bells. Didn't really sound like a test even though that's how he played it. There's fluff, but his meaty posts are targeted in just about every direction which isn't a bad thing. Kinda don't think he'd go so overboard with that Evenstar stuff is he was bad (to stay out of the spotlight if anything) Town.

Lady L (thank you umineko references): The 4 person shtick is...confusing? I won't linger on it. I do hope there's not actually 4 people behind the role though. Somewhat insightful up until the nutella vote which isn't explained until later on. Though she is proactive in getting the lynch going (good), Lady has her heels in the ground when talking about it with other people which sucks a bit. Town.

Rej: The Michelle callout is a good look (questioning those who blindly accept townreads). It's a good point against her, though if I can make time I'd give her a read too before I make any judgments. Not a whole lot to work with otherwise. Town.

TSP: Fluff. If scum, probably buddying the elephant. He's got a lot of posts yet so many of them seem to be tiptoeing around the events of the thread without dedicating himself to anything. Scum.
Benson reads town, and flipped town. Dragomir reads town, and flipped scum. Tony reads scum, and flipped town. One out of three?
I am the Elephant.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”