Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by iaafr »

Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:38 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:34 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:32 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:26 am desired wagons: hyena, longcon, quin

desired vetoes: elephant, evenstar
what are you on with desiring wagoning Quin? He is my TR
and what's that veto on Elephant? is he cleared in your eyes? Also Eve don't look like shes wolfing.
elephant is not cleared id just rather flip longcon first

im not totally confident on hyena or quin

has quin done any solving you like especially? or has he towntold in other ways?
You have a natural tendency to tinfoil things. I have a TR on Quin and one of the reasons is lack of agenda. Elephant has an agenda and it's visible.
spell it out for me
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:35 am
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:31 am Good, you acknowledge it is. Even if LLD is scum, and with how much I agree with her general sentiments I'm considering it super likely. It isn’t her modeling off you, it’s genuine annoyance regardless of alignment.
*not considering it super likely

One missing word changes that sentence's meaning a lot.
morning Pawn, I know my message was long ago, so i'll ask again, what do you think about Elephant and Dom who are my top SRs?
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 2]

Post by iaafr »

Elephant wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:28 pm
vanity. wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:53 pm
boo wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:48 pm Huh, well vanity seems to have gone full rage-mode over having votes which is reading way more cornered baddie than upset civ to me. I didn't find the cases compelling enough to consider a vote for him, but now I'm kind of inclined to.
lol.

i wouldn''t be upset at all if i wasn't actually being villagery. i've had a villagery game so far and plenty of people have noticed. it's just unfortunate that there's no one like that in this group.

also me raging like that is probably in both of my ranges but i think i would have more courtesy as a wolf overall
Your anger is uncharacteristic, but makes you towny. Way to double down on that. Wolves we both know go by "anger is towny". I didn't even push you over being away, it was a point in a list. Your self-conscious is showing.
elephants push on vanity reads as genuine to me

my understanding of mendel from spec chat is he gets into these sorts of tunnels quite often naturally

seeing his overall progression on vanity, which is more intense gameplay wise than anything longcon or quin has produced so far this game, makes me want to vote them over him.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:16 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:23 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:15 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:07 pm
sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:39 pm SO that leaves me to these questions

Why are nutella and juliets town together?
What is the case on 112?
What is up with Michelle and Elephant?
Who am I wrong about from TS?
- I just have reason to believe juliets is town. Nothing to do with me specifically. But supposedly if she is to be trusted, Elephant is town as well. I am still not 100% sold on that but taking her word for it for now.
- idk there are a few things, currently (from stuff she said last night mostly) I think she's just town
- eh they misread each other a bunch
- Jack is scum (plus I'm not 100% sold on Mac and LC but leaning town)
nutella, I'm reconsidering all my reads or things I thought I knew so if you feel strongly about Elephant don't let me stop you.
Mmmmm okay thank you. Eva is still my priority for today but I will keep that in mind. Elephant remains on my list. @Michelle I think you may be right even if I didn't think your reasons were strong. I have other thoughts about scum!Elephant (read my d3-4, or maybe just d4 idr, if you are curious).
I see you see him scum, why not voting him?
I am....?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:22 am for this forum users, is normal when i reply to a post who contains a tag that that tag to pop up blue and covering your text?
And if I press enter that tag is self inserring in my message without shame.

It's very annoying and looks like a bug
Yeah it's annoying but if you delete the @ symbol in the quote it'll stop
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:35 am
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:32 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:24 am alright just iso'ed elephant to the point of finding out he's mendel

don't think he's a good lynch today

would much rather do long con still
Wait, is he actually mendel?
are you actually salty too? if i read the layer you were in for the last phase will i find you being salty?

im still repeatedly paranoid on you but id like to trust you but i feel like you just dont push quite hard enough at finding a lead i can totally mindmeld with u on and tunnel hard

i mean we kinda tunneled epi/dom together and then when you were gone i kinda turned on you again and just townread epi/dom again and now im torn on all 3 of you again it kind of sucks
Oh extremely so. I've just vented a significant amount of it to JJJ rather than in thread.

And no, I kinda just didn't post honestly. Mostly gave a rundown of the day to the people in there and then did some basic meming + telling people to vote Colin. That's really it.

And frankly welcome to the combo of laziness and playing while helping run a game, all tied into a little knot with essays. Add in the fact that there was so many scummy players in my mind and I felt extremely hindered by the mechanics?

Past a certain point I just went here is my rough POE I am fine with lynching them and kinda just went away since it wasn't worth the stress or frustration. Sorry for not helping push more but frankly this game just didn't feel worth investing in more to go that deep.
iaafr
Racketeer

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 2]

Post by iaafr »

vanity. wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:53 pm
boo wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:48 pm Huh, well vanity seems to have gone full rage-mode over having votes which is reading way more cornered baddie than upset civ to me. I didn't find the cases compelling enough to consider a vote for him, but now I'm kind of inclined to.
lol.

i wouldn''t be upset at all if i wasn't actually being villagery. i've had a villagery game so far and plenty of people have noticed. it's just unfortunate that there's no one like that in this group.

also me raging like that is probably in both of my ranges but i think i would have more courtesy as a wolf overall
also i just have to say that i wouldve been defending both boo and vanity in this phase if i were present and im still kinda bitter i wasnt able to defend them
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:44 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:35 am
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:32 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:24 am alright just iso'ed elephant to the point of finding out he's mendel

don't think he's a good lynch today

would much rather do long con still
Wait, is he actually mendel?
are you actually salty too? if i read the layer you were in for the last phase will i find you being salty?

im still repeatedly paranoid on you but id like to trust you but i feel like you just dont push quite hard enough at finding a lead i can totally mindmeld with u on and tunnel hard

i mean we kinda tunneled epi/dom together and then when you were gone i kinda turned on you again and just townread epi/dom again and now im torn on all 3 of you again it kind of sucks
Oh extremely so. I've just vented a significant amount of it to JJJ rather than in thread.

And no, I kinda just didn't post honestly. Mostly gave a rundown of the day to the people in there and then did some basic meming + telling people to vote Colin. That's really it.

And frankly welcome to the combo of laziness and playing while helping run a game, all tied into a little knot with essays. Add in the fact that there was so many scummy players in my mind and I felt extremely hindered by the mechanics?

Past a certain point I just went here is my rough POE I am fine with lynching them and kinda just went away since it wasn't worth the stress or frustration. Sorry for not helping push more but frankly this game just didn't feel worth investing in more to go that deep.
i can relate to the sentiment so... yeah... youre probably still town...
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

if michelle is scum, which im also currently considering

i think her read on quin feels more like spew than partner defense

but if shes not and shes genuine then it means nothing for my reads
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:39 am

and what's that veto on Elephant? is he cleared in your eyes? Also Eve don't look like shes wolfing.

has quin done any solving you like especially? or has he towntold in other ways?
You have a natural tendency to tinfoil things. I have a TR on Quin and one of the reasons is lack of agenda. Elephant has an agenda and it's visible.
spell it out for me
He tunneled Vanity for days and succeded to lynch him.
We argued 24 hours ago and he played dumb at my questions, tried to shade me and refused to talk about his reads.
He accepted to told me about Nutella, said she is cleared with 2 other players, and after said Nutella is suspicious, after posting that Nutella may be a wolf even if he in his head has her in town core. The exactly wolf tactic to mess up the reads on someone and to express further shades.

Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:42 am
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:35 am
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:31 am Good, you acknowledge it is. Even if LLD is scum, and with how much I agree with her general sentiments I'm considering it super likely. It isn’t her modeling off you, it’s genuine annoyance regardless of alignment.
*not considering it super likely

One missing word changes that sentence's meaning a lot.
morning Pawn, I know my message was long ago, so i'll ask again, what do you think about Elephant and Dom who are my top SRs?
Already heavily agree with Dom, need to read more Elephant first. Will do so once I finish Longcon.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

sorry, i dont quite feel it. im going to stay on long con.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:48 am if michelle is scum, which im also currently considering

if I am scum lynch me today. Actually I prefere to die myself first than see another mislynch set up by scum and approved by town like Vanity's. Reading that Eod made me boil of rage.
Of course the flip of scum would be better so I would prefere to lynch Elephant.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:50 am sorry, i dont quite feel it. im going to stay on long con.
can you link me your case on LC to read it? searching on phone is a pain. Thanks

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

elephant's push on vanity feel's like a town's push on town more than a scum's push on town. that's my current opinion, if youd like to quote any posts of his to try and change it, you are welcome.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:54 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:50 am sorry, i dont quite feel it. im going to stay on long con.
can you link me your case on LC to read it? searching on phone is a pain. Thanks
it's not a very deep case, i just feel a lack of depth in his gameplay and like
Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:50 pm
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:47 pm ok finally worked up the will to log in

who should I sheep

first one to mention me with a good reason gets my vote
@iaafr your style early game was all over the place. You would place reads on players, only to flip those reads right after. Was that to make yourself intentionally difficult to read? Do you intend to keep that playstyle going?
this quote in particular pinged me as a forced empty question that i dont actually see the protown value of or any particular drive to read me

no real followup either

does not seem to be naturally curious or wanting to solve peoples alignments in general.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:55 am elephant's push on vanity feel's like a town's push on town more than a scum's push on town. that's my current opinion, if youd like to quote any posts of his to try and change it, you are welcome.
no. It's an useless work today, maybe useful in f3. You are blinded by something but this is okay for me, is Sunday and i will not spend my day to case a guy who make me think in direct interactions he is lock scum.
You let his nice words to change your reasoning while facts are more important.

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:55 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:39 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:30 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:22 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:13 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:59 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:28 am

this is what i understand after talking with Nutella, he was the one pushing for that lynch.

and she's right, here are some posts from his Iso's I spoilered them
this is what a wolf would say. Answer a) is never a compassionate posting from a fellow townie.

You are safe and sound though.

this is setting a future milslynch because a town who lets ideas for next day is more active and obvious about them.

Quinn gave me such a townish vibe in the dream that this push for him looks extremely bad for Elephant.
I honestly don't know what to do with my SR on LLD based on that. If it's not bussing then LLD is just lazy town. idk..

Generally talking about theory and wagonomics even if the last is useful if you have a scum flip not only mislynches. This is not game cobtribution is filling the thread with open wolfing.

I need a break but what i've read is strenghtening the read even more.
[VOTE: Elephant] aubergine
It looks like you are scumreading me because
a) I pushed vanity for three days,
b) I feel very frustrated that vanity did not turn out to be the scum lynch we needed,
c) I survived the night,
d) you had more information and a better read on Quin than I do.
Is that correct?
no
1. you succeded to finally push your narrative on Vanity
2. you are not frustrated at all. wanna know how a frustrated townie looks like? I may give you a hint but may be ban worthy.
3. You complained about that being last post, mafia usually says such things.
4. i played with Quin previously. he is not the talkative type. More often mafia overexplains like you do.

What do you think about Quin? Pawn? Eve? LLD? TL? Nutella? Don? Jackofhearts?
1. I did not have a static "narrative" on vanity. Each day added new grounds to their scum read.
2. ...
3. The night kills were on town core players until then.
4. Does Quin overexplain as mafia? Does mendel overexplain as town?
1. i don't need to know if your narrative is static or dynamic tbh, i spotted it as scum narrative.
2. you are extremely relaxed and content of the gamestate
3. do you feel yourself as town core? if so, why didn't share oppinions about the players I asked at first glance?
4. Quin? i have town meta, i posted my reason to TR him. Mendel? he's not in the game. What do you want to say?
1. Why is my narrative a scum narrative for you?
2. No, I am not.
3. I felt fairly powerless for most of the game except day 4. I wanted to address your issues with me. I haven't looked at half of the players you asked me about for days, you saw my post on quin,my stance on nutella, and my stance on TL if you ISOd me. Why don't you ask me questions there if that is not enough for you?
4. You did not even ISO me for your case.
1. because is efficient
2. no need to convince me here.
3. i feel in you a powerful player. You cannot be powerless in a madness game except you are hiding TMI and want to show kindness instead of aggresivity as fake feeling. This powerless thingy you're talking about is for me a proof you are content. Town is never powerless. He has logic, votes and still numbers.
4. I will not make that on phone, i quoted the things are essential not your powerwolfing huge Iso
elephant saying he feels powerless resonates with me. it is a feeing that i think is much more obvious from a town perspective in this game.

if you're town, you're in a bad tunnel imo. you could just be scum hiding behind this tunnel though, and im starting to learn more this way.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:56 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:54 am
it's not a very deep case, i just feel a lack of depth in his gameplay and like
Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:50 pm
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:47 pm ok finally worked up the will to log in

who should I sheep

first one to mention me with a good reason gets my vote
@iaafr your style early game was all over the place. You would place reads on players, only to flip those reads right after. Was that to make yourself intentionally difficult to read? Do you intend to keep that playstyle going?
this quote in particular pinged me as a forced empty question that i dont actually see the protown value of or any particular drive to read me

no real followup either

does not seem to be naturally curious or wanting to solve peoples alignments in general.
welcome to awkwardness of not MU players. You would lynch all lazy townies who don't like you?.I don't know if LC is villager now but I tinfoiled him heavily in the previous game for posting like that and he was just villager.

This is completely NAI sir, I thought you have something stronger.

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

think we see the game differently

wish you'd be a bit more respectful and not repeatedly imply youre obviously right and im obviously wrong in everything
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:05 am

b) I feel very frustrated that vanity did not turn out to be the scum lynch we needed,
c) I survived the night,
Is that correct?
no
2. you are not frustrated at all. wanna know how a frustrated townie looks like? I may give you a hint but may be ban worthy.
4. i played with Quin previously. he is not the talkative type. More often mafia overexplains like you do.

1. I did not have a static "narrative" on vanity. Each day added new grounds to their scum read.
2. ...
1. i don't need to know if your narrative is static or dynamic tbh, i spotted it as scum narrative.
3. do you feel yourself as town core? if so, why didn't share oppinions about the players I asked at first glance?
4. Quin? i have town meta, i posted my reason to TR him. Mendel? he's not in the game. What do you want to say?
2. No, I am not.
3. I felt fairly powerless for most of the game except day 4. I wanted to address your issues with me. I haven't looked at half of the players you asked me about for days, you saw my post on quin,my stance on nutella, and my stance on TL if you ISOd me. Why don't you ask me questions there if that is not enough for you?
1. because is efficient
3. i feel in you a powerful player. You cannot be powerless in a madness game except you are hiding TMI and want to show kindness instead of aggresivity as fake feeling. This powerless thingy you're talking about is for me a proof you are content. Town is never powerless. He has logic, votes and still numbers.
4. I will not make that on phone, i quoted the things are essential not your powerwolfing huge Iso
elephant saying he feels powerless resonates with me. it is a feeing that i think is much more obvious from a town perspective in this game.

if you're town, you're in a bad tunnel imo. you could just be scum hiding behind this tunnel though, and im starting to learn more this way.
I am town in a good tunnel.
A powerless player is never town. This is bad Ate

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:07 am think we see the game differently

wish you'd be a bit more respectful and not repeatedly imply youre obviously right and im obviously wrong in everything
is disagreement a lack of respect?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:55 am elephant's push on vanity feel's like a town's push on town more than a scum's push on town. that's my current opinion, if youd like to quote any posts of his to try and change it, you are welcome.
I totally get this take. The vanity case in isolation is not enough to call him scum. I just have additional reasons to think he had an agenda. His bizarre interaction with juliets on D1 about Tony for example, plus some later interactions with juliets.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:49 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:39 am

spell it out for me
He tunneled Vanity for days and succeded to lynch him.
We argued 24 hours ago and he played dumb at my questions, tried to shade me and refused to talk about his reads.
He accepted to told me about Nutella, said she is cleared with 2 other players, and after said Nutella is suspicious, after posting that Nutella may be a wolf even if he in his head has her in town core. The exactly wolf tactic to mess up the reads on someone and to express further shades.
To be totally fair here, you are still misinterpreting something he said that you didn't understand the wording of. He did NOT say that I and those other two were "clear" in that he was "townclearing" us. He said that he felt his STANCES on us were clear, i.e. he had made it clear how he felt about us at the time (which I disagreed with since he flip-flopped on me and I was unsure what the stance was at the time). But your point still somewhat fits on his read of me because on D4 he nearly did actually townclear me based on some theory he had and then today seemed to walk that back.

Just being pedantic here, I think you don't have the most fair reasons to reach the conclusion he's bad but I agree with you on the conclusion, lol.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:48 am if michelle is scum, which im also currently considering

Michelle is never scum here I'm p sure.

That is probably the hill I would die on the most right now, perhaps even above juliets.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Actually yeah definitely above juliets. The whole thing with elephant was so sketchy and weird that I don't even know if I should trust her either. I think I should but I just don't know anymore.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:05 am

c) I survived the night,
Is that correct?
no

2. ...
2. No, I am not.
1. because is efficient

I hated reading Michelle's exchange with Elephant because they were talking past each other so much and so I think she's in a "bad tunnel" in that her reasons are weak, but I think she may be right nonetheless that elephant is scum. I really don't think michelle is ever scum here.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

alright i just read the elephant iso more closely and im fine voting there for now

[VOTE: elephant] aubergine

i can see the persistence on vanity being a bit unnatural and then the sheep of benson onto ty4on while mostly pushing vanity and not voting vanity on his own accord despite his apparent level of suspicion
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

calling it a night gn
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And even if she's wrong and I'm wrong about elephant, I think her tunneling is from a town mindset. She kept trying to get people to talk about elephant when he wasn't really a candidate yet and kept getting ignored. That's not scum trying to push a mislynch. That's town pushing what they think is productive.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ye i agree on michelle i probably wont push her for the rest of the game
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:22 am calling it a night gn
good night

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:21 am alright i just read the elephant iso more closely and im fine voting there for now

[VOTE: elephant] aubergine

i can see the persistence on vanity being a bit unnatural and then the sheep of benson onto ty4on while mostly pushing vanity and not voting vanity on his own accord despite his apparent level of suspicion
Cool.

I've been re-convinced by your recent posts that you're pure, and I disagree with you on LC bc he just be like that... so I think this wagon is pure so far. Feeling good about it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Nutella my english misunderstandings are often happening, this is my problem and I know they look odd for natives. My wording lack force sometimes because i have to express myself with the words I know and who are not enough. I am a latin languages specialist because all the language I learned in school are latin based like my native language. English is different and I never studied it, i learned it by reading. So to take posts and say what I feel about them is always hard for me. Regarding Elephant I choose posts I can talk about, I know he has many posts more relevant for a scum case against him.

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

i just read the parts of the other layer when i was absent, with pawn summarizing the layer he spent with me. it was pretty funny and overall that was an enjoyable read. lld floated the idea that there has to be at least one scum in hyena/dom/michelle and that was her only thought that she expressed in that layer while i wasnt there

also someone for the love of god shoot colin
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

well im back to places where people suspect dom with me

in the layer with me/jack/epi/dom, jack/epi seemed convinced that dom was town but dom kept sussing jack in a way i felt was scummy but apparently didnt ping jack?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:53 am i just read the parts of the other layer when i was absent, with pawn summarizing the layer he spent with me. it was pretty funny and overall that was an enjoyable read. lld floated the idea that there has to be at least one scum in hyena/dom/michelle and that was her only thought that she expressed in that layer while i wasnt there

also someone for the love of god shoot colin
I agree with you here and the scum is Dom from what i felt while we were in the dream with him.

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

dom also didnt push me for most of the phase until the end with a vote that he didnt really build up to inside that layer

though i guess he's been representing himself as sussing me all game but part of his case after the vote in the last hour of the day involved saying nothing is about catching a baddie and i feel like ive defintely shown drive to catch baddies
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:01 am exactly one of Radishes and Sprityo is scum
exactly one of Epignosis is scum

Epi has been PoE clamped by the fact that layers exist.

@Elephant, this is the answer to your question: please read it carefully, I don't want to have to go through all this for a fourth time.

There's going to be exactly one scum in the 3rd layer after me and radish and sprityo leave, because there must be at least one scum in each layer for this game to make any sense and the 3rd layer was a 9er so there's no way there were 3+ scum in it.

F3 cannot be fake (all town or two wolves) because I don't think JJJ is that hardcore a sadist.

So there are four people left in the layer after Colin is lynched and Pawn is NK'd.

(The fact Pawn is NK'd tells us there are probably still scum in the layer because if JJJ allows kills across layers I will be very cross. )

So then the scum is one of:
Epi
Jack
Dom
Rabbit

Rabbit cannot be the scum because if he was he would go to F3 with me and pocket me to hell.
Dom cannot be the scum because he is a highly implausible partner for either Radishes or Sprityo.
Jack cannot be the scum because he was almost lazy-lynched on D3 the same way we lazy-lynched Nova on D2. (Super unsurprised that flipped town, tbh.)

Epi cannot pocket me at F3.
Epi can be Rabbit or Sprityo's partner.
Epi has seen pressure but has never really become a viable lynch target.

On top of all that, he's repeatedly tunneled the entire townblock of me, Pawn and Rabbit, hasn't produced real analysis since his D2 walls, and is softing that he's able to communicate with other layers.

Yes, I acknowledge there may be such a town role. But if it exists, Epi is not the person who has it. Epi is fake-claiming using a standard mafia ability. This is not dissimilar from the ever popular fake scum cop gambit: he's taking the fact that he has TMI and trying to use it to claim a power role. That is bullshit and I won't stand for it.

I am entirely willing to thunderdome Epi today, and frankly don't really care if he ends up winning it. Given Radishes' zombielike persistence and the carefully-constructed frame that's been built here, I probably don't live more than a day even if I do manage to dunk him.
if an evenstar/epi thunderdome ever happens i am always 100% on evenstars side btw
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

but eh on page 135/136 doms reactions to and suspicions of eva still feel pretty natural

and i think dom and epi are both still towny at points as well so i dont know i still just dont have enough scumreads in this game
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

still think quin could easily be scum though and probably need him flipped at some ponit
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

maybe eva rly is scum and voted quin on dumb-sounding logic to dissuade people from the wagon
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

That was 13 pages that were barely worth reading.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:57 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:48 pm hey instead of whatever this is someone talk about trustworthy liberal because what the heck is going on there
I prod voted and three more votes magically appeared without TL saying shit all. What do you reckon that means?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:57 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:48 pm hey instead of whatever this is someone talk about trustworthy liberal because what the heck is going on there
I prod voted and three more votes magically appeared without TL saying shit all. What do you reckon that means?
That It’s a ML?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:04 am @sprityo make things appear on my screen
Apologize, I’ve had a rough day st work and am STILL catching up
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm going to follow a lead here and state unquivocally that all animals in this game are scum.

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:32 am You know, worst case scenario if we lynch Radishes is he flips town and Sprityo has a meltdown tomorrow.
I’m still voting LC though.
:beer:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Back to the top

Oof

Lots of reading

I’m confident this is where I want my vote today [VOTE: Evenstar] aubergine
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm supposed to be getting work done but I'm reading random ISOs instead.

Pawn's mafia isn't he?

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”