Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

L-I-T-E-R-L-Y
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:25 pm Oh, thanks for reminding me, Jack...
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:17 am On a different subject, I am now reading nutella as town after reading through her posts in this new phase. I don't agree with everything she says but that's ok.

I was seeing Elephant as town in our time together before we merged back together. I am concerned though because he hasn't been here very much in this new phase and I don't understand his vote on Michelle. @Elephant I need to see more from you today.
This was such a wishy washy post. "I don't agree with everything she says but that's okay"? "I need to see more from you today"?

Juliets, as I recall your movement onto vanity stood out to me for seeming to just sheep others. Am I mischaracterising that?
yeah that's a bad post
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:20 pm
Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:12 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:45 pm Yeah. You switched from an obvious townie you made a bad case on to a low-poster. Solid work.
1) vanity was not an obvious townie.
2) DFaraday had 1 post per game day. I had two wagons to choose from. He was clearly a better lynch than Boo. I did not make those wagons, in fact, I opposed lynching low hanging fruit precisely because mislynches are the inevitable result.
I'll accept your 2nd point.

I don't accept your 1st. I know people read games differently and all, but vanity was one of the most widely town-read people during D1 for good reasons. It also should suggest that scum were hopping on that consensus townread. On top of that, he ended up in a tied vote D3, which is nearly always a v/v situation because it shows scum don't care about the result.

Vanity the new Keldeo.
Yes. I made that Keldeo observation on D4. But it's not really true because vanity was never a serious wagon on D2, I think? He came out of the D3 lynch alive only because Nanook had equalized the wagons.

We had the vig shoot a counterwagon on N1. We had the vig resolve the counterwagon on N2. My theory for vanity refusing to self-preserve on D3 was that scum had rolecopped nutella as doublevoter and thus knew the wagons were safe.

How is "lynch vanity" a reasonable scum agenda in any world? My problem with lynching vanity was that it was so hard to get traction for it in the face of inferior lynches. Scum was busy pushing Boo and Ty4on, today they're pushing TLib, and I have yet to see a case on him that goes beyond "he didn't do much". Go lynch Quin, if that's what you lynch for.
I am the Elephant.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:32 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:40 pm Eva-- forget nutella and Epi for a second-- I'm not voting for either.

Who is bad and why?
Radishes, because of everything that happened in D4, plus compelling reasons that I can't share. Willing to let the vig get him though.
Quin, because they've lurked through the entire game and have a wolfy pickup today.
If it's not Nutella, Hyena is very likely scum. If neither of them are, look at Long Con.
112 could still be scum and I'm very tempted to resolve them today. They've felt weird this whole game and they had a wolfy vote earlier.

Never scum:
LLD
Rabbit
Pawn Lelouch
do it. resolve me. i dare you.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Long Con is who i'd look at before hyena and nute tbh
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

112 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:46 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:32 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:40 pm Eva-- forget nutella and Epi for a second-- I'm not voting for either.

Who is bad and why?
Radishes, because of everything that happened in D4, plus compelling reasons that I can't share. Willing to let the vig get him though.
Quin, because they've lurked through the entire game and have a wolfy pickup today.
If it's not Nutella, Hyena is very likely scum. If neither of them are, look at Long Con.
112 could still be scum and I'm very tempted to resolve them today. They've felt weird this whole game and they had a wolfy vote earlier.

Never scum:
LLD
Rabbit
Pawn Lelouch
do it. resolve me. i dare you.
[VOTE: 112] aubergine
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 415

Post by Evenstar »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:39 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:32 pm Radishes, because of everything that happened in D4, plus compelling reasons that I can't share. Willing to let the vig get him though.
Why can't you share with the class? I'm assuming it can't be PR-related, since you're the Mason, so surely you're allowed to, since it will presumaby help the Town solve the game.
If I share with the class I'll be modkilled. I asked. Also, I'm like 99% sure that you specifically already know what it is I'm trying to claim and you're just trolling me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803

sprityo wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:01 am Did....did anyone else (besides juliets) read my day 4 post wall or did I just get ignored again? :/

I hadn’t heard anything about it is all. Especially for anyone with Radishes or Evenstar in their scum list or is currently voting them @112
Link me again.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:41 pm @Evenstar
You mentioned that you'd think LLD would be scum if nutella flipped town. Does that imply that you think the both of us would be scum if Nutella flipped town?
Yep!
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:21 pm E[mention]Elephant[/mention]
If you are town, why do you have four votes?
Who is scum on your wagon?

Long Con, iaafr, Michelle, nutella:
Why are you voting for Elephant? What is the scummiest post in his ISO?
I pushed a mislynch for 3 days, and that is apparently what scum do. Also, I'm in the coffee group POE. Michelle is misdirected.
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:50 pm
You mentioned that you'd think LLD would be scum if nutella flipped town. Does that imply that you think the both of us would be scum if Nutella flipped town?
Yep!
Wow.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:52 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:50 pm
Yep!
Wow.
lol, I want to see where this goes now

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:50 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:21 pm E@Elephant

I pushed a mislynch for 3 days, and that is apparently what scum do. Also, I'm in the coffee group POE. Michelle is misdirected.
And Radishes and 112 have left my wagon. If you ask me for scum, I'd point to them, and nutella and Long Con for POE reasons.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

I asked the Syndicate players before if there is any point in the game where you can safely start talking about PRs because the role points are spent, or this that just not done? I'm new to this role point mechanic, and it seems to me players would want to spend them before potentially succumbing to nocturnal death, but maybe that's not how you guys play? How does this usually happen in games on here?
I am the Elephant.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:50 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:21 pm E@Elephant

Coffee group?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:37 am I'm going to follow a lead here and state unquivocally that all animals in this game are scum.

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
I'm not caught up but I see hyena is voting on my counterwagon against elephant and I find myself agreeing with this. If elephant flips scum I will be looking at hyena next. Thinking back it would make sense.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm back.

First:
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:39 pm
Juliets – her tone feels off. Her movement on/off vanity feels unnatural. She asks lots of questions and works hard to dig up old posts and votes, but she doesn’t seem willing to push her views, moreso follow others.
You are correct about me being not willing to push my views even though I work hard to form them.

Second:

Someone (Radish maybe?) asked me about voting vanity. I wouldn't have voted him if I didn't think he was scum. I had backed off of him in previous days and the day we lynched Ty4on I felt like vanity had talked his way out of the lynch and I had been fooled.

Eva is asking me to vote for someone now. I can't vote for one of the F3, at least not yet, so I'll vote within the group I was with. There has to be mafia in that group somewhere and my POE says it's Trustworthy Liberal, so that's where my vote will go for now

[VOTE: Trustworthy Liberal] aubergine

For those of you thinking I'm wishy washy I don't deny it. I am at times wishy washy and maybe more so this game than others.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:08 am
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:07 am ok why are people glomping onto trustwrothy liberal-- they sound like they're my brand tbh
I glomped on. Then Hyena glomped on. Then I think LC glomped on. And I think Jack glomped on. Then I glomped off. Then Jack glomped off. Ergo Hyena and LC are lockscum.
:thumbsup:
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:11 am
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:10 am I thought you would find it funny, sorry
Banter with me instead. I've got jokes for days.
Why won't you banter with me? ;-;
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:43 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:41 am i dont know if i trust elephant or myself enough to want to vote radishes right now

i wanna vote the guy who scumreads all my townreads now and still doesnt seem to be engaged with this game enough to really care

[VOTE: macdougall] aubergine
We're here having a bit of fun taking the Mickey and you got and do this. Tsk tsk tsk.
YEAH IAAFR

iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:44 am
Benson wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:22 pm I'm feeling:

Elephant
Boo (still not sure about this though)
Dfaraday
none
none
kinda feel like benson was killed cuz he was right on elephant and vanity
Benson was super-annoyed that we didn't lynch TLib on D2. Vanity scumread TLib too.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:46 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:44 am What scum reads am I townreading matey?
other way around

i like 112 and LLD and i think LLD in particular is hard to scumread

LLD's rage is so townsided and real and echoes some of mine that ive been experiencing this game and she literally did it parallel to me in a differnt thread so it cant be her trying to pocket me with it rofl

gross read but how do you topscum her
Because I am elite.
Good answer!
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:13 am i feel like momentum keeps building up on hyena and TL from town sources and it keeps getting diverted
I know. D: That's no fun.
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:14 am oh but hyenas voting tl now

but i mean yall did just ml 3 people in a row so no reason not for people to be distancey
How many people do you think were scum in our group?
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:15 am i think i like TL more than hyena and i dont trust hyena's presence generally

so yea if nutella's town and incorrectly townread somebody early hyenas probably in there
Backstabbing bunny.
This is an assortment of useless reactions. Scummy
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by nutella »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:42 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:27 am
Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:22 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:04 am I can't make much sense of Michelle's D0/D1 ISO, but I found these two gems.
Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:19 pm
vanity. wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:13 pm

yeah i'd expect to have a townread on michelle at this point if she were a villa

[VOTE: michelle] aubergine
wait you voted me before reading my Iso? -_-

Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:34 pm
vanity. wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:31 pm i guess michelle is posting more than i know of her scum meta but uhh

no townread still

defaults to a wolfread
omgus suits you
I'd vote Radishes over Sprityo and Evenstar right now, but it's still earlay in the day.
what to do with this gem? What do you see here?
1) You scumread vanity, yet you blame me for the same thing.
2) You criticize vanity for voting without reading the ISO, yet you do the same with me.
3) You shade him for omgus'ing, but he is town; but me omgus'ing makes me a wolf
4) vanity wolfread you.
I will put it as clearly as I can: Vanity is our redirector; I'd bet he redirected your wolf kill onto Tony or Texas, and because you couldn't kill me, you have been pushing this agenda-y lynch ever since.
1. that is old d1 story. reading in d4 I saw he should be saved.
2. I've skimmed it. I have a life tbh.
3. again old d1 early stages
4. so what? village can make mistakes
This is a lie. There is never knowledge from me about Texas until Sod 5 you are spouting nonsenses no offense :/
When you get redirected, the host does not tell you about it.
Lol where did that crazy theory come from elephant? Maybe you were the one redirected eh?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:43 am By the way, I think the Vig that was in our group is within, like, [TLib, Elephant, and nutella].
And why not juliets or long con?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Also like why even say that though
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:06 pm I asked the Syndicate players before if there is any point in the game where you can safely start talking about PRs because the role points are spent, or this that just not done? I'm new to this role point mechanic, and it seems to me players would want to spend them before potentially succumbing to nocturnal death, but maybe that's not how you guys play? How does this usually happen in games on here?
Elephant, I've never seen a game with role points on here. We sometimes have items but thats not the same thing at all. Maybe someone else will remember something similar to rp but I can't.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:59 am
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:53 am
Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:47 am
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:43 am By the way, I think the Vig that was in our group is within, like, [TLib, Elephant, and nutella].
Can you explain what's up with the "misread roleclaim" business? The vig might be in that group because nutella talked a LOT about holstering, but I had someone else in mind for that role.
Yeah, I think people kinda thought you were softing cop with a green check on Juliet. That's why Creature instantly backed off of you. It had no bearing on my read on you though, though it seemed like it had affected other people's read on you and Juliets. It's also why I think Nanook told me that I had to include Juliets in the towncore, too, if I included you in it.
Ugh, ok. I meant to imply something else. Apparently nobody caught on to what it actually was, but I wasn't surprised to be cleared off it.
I think you specifically figured out juliets' role and I think that's because you're the mafia role cop and have been using her to your advantage.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:31 pm
Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:06 pm I asked the Syndicate players before if there is any point in the game where you can safely start talking about PRs because the role points are spent, or this that just not done? I'm new to this role point mechanic, and it seems to me players would want to spend them before potentially succumbing to nocturnal death, but maybe that's not how you guys play? How does this usually happen in games on here?
Elephant, I've never seen a game with role points on here. We sometimes have items but thats not the same thing at all. Maybe someone else will remember something similar to rp but I can't.
Ok, thank you!
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 pm
Can you explain what's up with the "misread roleclaim" business? The vig might be in that group because nutella talked a LOT about holstering, but I had someone else in mind for that role.
Yeah, I think people kinda thought you were softing cop with a green check on Juliet. That's why Creature instantly backed off of you. It had no bearing on my read on you though, though it seemed like it had affected other people's read on you and Juliets. It's also why I think Nanook told me that I had to include Juliets in the towncore, too, if I included you in it.
Ugh, ok. I meant to imply something else. Apparently nobody caught on to what it actually was, but I wasn't surprised to be cleared off it.
I think you specifically figured out juliets' role and I think that's because you're the mafia role cop and have been using her to your advantage.
What do you think I think her role is?
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:43 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 pm
What do you think I think her role is?
Or to put it differently, to defend myself here I have to state what I think her role is. Do you ask me to do that?
I am the Elephant.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:58 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:06 pm Nobody on the final three got lynched. There was no lynch. Nobody died. Nothing game-related happened. It was inconsequential. Why are people acting like there has to be a mafia member among those three? What logical reason (not "It had to be this way or it sucked") do you have to think it was important and that mafia was represented there?
Why would it exist then?
:shrug:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:48 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:33 pm Elephant 4 [Long Con, iaafr, Michelle, Nutella]
JackofHearts2005 2 [Epignosis, Dom]
Long Con 2 [Macdougall, JackofHearts2005]
Nutella 2 [Lady Lambdadelta, Evenstar]
Evenstar 2 [112, Sprityo]
Epignosis 1 [Pawn Lelouch]
Hyena 1 [Master Radishes]
iaafr 1 [Quin]
Dom 1[Elephant]
Trustworthy Liberal 1 [Hyena]

3 Not Voting: Juliets, ColinisCool, Trustworthy Liberal

17 votes cast and the largest wagon is 4.

What an absolutely atrocious votal. We need to get our shit together.

(I guess it's better than "nova/jack is obvious scum, lol", but not by much.)

@Hyena
@Elephant
@Quin
@Master Radishes
@Pawn Lelouch

All of you, make your strongest case for why the person you are on right now deserves to be in contention. If you don't have a case you're willing to put time in to defend, vote someone else.

@juliets
@ColinIsCool
@Trustworthy Liberal

This may be the most important day phase in the entire game. We need your input. Put a damn vote down already.
Dom is an infolynch at this point. If he flips scum, Michelle is absolutely town, unless she refuses to commit -- and if she refuses, I need to re-evaluate her.
I have made a case on Radishes for the F3 lynch.
Lynching in my group is straight POE.
This is the worst post I've seen from Elephant.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:19 pm
All of you are on a two-person lynch train. I want answers to the following three questions:
1: Why are you voting for your current target?
2: Why is the other person on your wagon voting for them?
3: Do you think the other person on your wagon is scum? Why or why not?
4: How does your read of your partner on this wagon affect your read of your target?
5: If your target flipped town, how would that affect your read of your partner?
Which three questions? :grin:
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:19 pm - Is supporting Epi's terrible "there was nothing really on the line in the 'F3', so it was fake" argument, which is blatantly wrong.
That's a lazy characterization of what I said. I said it was not a lynch. I didn't say "nothing really was on the line." I don't know if anything was. I said it wasn't a lynch, which is demonstrably true.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:21 pm Elephant:

Firstly i deleted the @s -_-

And secondly I'll say I posted all I had on Elephant since day 1 today. Shady behaviour since day 1, scum logic and tactics, interactions today with visible intent to shade me and switching to pocketing for towncred, not to mention his wishy washy reads for Nutella, refuse to cooperate by sharing reads.
His scummiest post? There are many for me but read his Iso and don't look elsewhere than your own logic on the game and you will know why I consider him scum.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I looked back at my notes. I don't think I can vote for Elephant today.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:53 pm
All of you are on a two-person lynch train. I want answers to the following three questions:
4: How does your read of your partner on this wagon affect your read of your target?
5: If your target flipped town, how would that affect your read of your partner?
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:19 pm - Is supporting Epi's terrible "there was nothing really on the line in the 'F3', so it was fake" argument, which is blatantly wrong.
That's a lazy characterization of what I said. I said it was not a lynch. I didn't say "nothing really was on the line." I don't know if anything was. I said it wasn't a lynch, which is demonstrably true.
I started with three and then realized I was asking two questions at once with some of my questions, so I broke them out. Why you gotta jump on every little typo?
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:48 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:33 pm Elephant 4 [Long Con, iaafr, Michelle, Nutella]
iaafr 1 [Quin]
Dom 1[Elephant]

@Hyena
@Elephant
@Quin
@Master Radishes
@Pawn Lelouch

All of you, make your strongest case for why the person you are on right now deserves to be in contention. If you don't have a case you're willing to put time in to defend, vote someone else.

@juliets
@ColinIsCool
@Trustworthy Liberal

This may be the most important day phase in the entire game. We need your input. Put a damn vote down already.
Dom is an infolynch at this point. If he flips scum, Michelle is absolutely town, unless she refuses to commit -- and if she refuses, I need to re-evaluate her.
I have made a case on Radishes for the F3 lynch.
Lynching in my group is straight POE.
This is the worst post I've seen from Elephant.
Yes. It's less than what is on m mind.
I am the Elephant.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Okay, sure, the player who got lynched is not oit of the game. Nonetheless, in order for it to be meaningful there must have been at least one scum in that group.

(Possibility of scum-3p-town, but unlikely.)
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:37 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:31 am Jackofhearts2005 tell me please where is your head at today
Towncore :nicenod:
Jack
Nutella
Mac
Michelle (beyond my original sheeped reasons, I like the Elephant push)
Juliets (but like the green ranger, she’s not quite as core as the others but this feels better with five people and there have been no pings)

Probably Town
Eva (mason?)
Iaafr
Sprityo

Probably town but I’m tinfoiling
Dom
Epi
Radishes (I’m aware I have all of the final 3 in probably town and it is a problem)

Nullish
Quin
TL
Colin

Scumish
LLD
Elephant

Scum
LC
Pawn

I’m sure I’ve forgotten somebody but there’s no poll on the full reply.
Thanks, now I see why Dom pushes you. I have a TR on Quin who is nullish for you and Pawn who is your top scum because of their behaviour in the dream thread.
Elephant is lock scum for me after today's interactions and after the day in the dream level with him I gave him high scum equity
I wish for a consensus wagon for scum today.

Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:48 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:32 pm Radishes, because of everything that happened in D4, plus compelling reasons that I can't share. Willing to let the vig get him though.
Why can't you share with the class? I'm assuming it can't be PR-related, since you're the Mason, so surely you're allowed to, since it will presumaby help the Town solve the game.
If I share with the class I'll be modkilled. I asked. Also, I'm like 99% sure that you specifically already know what it is I'm trying to claim and you're just trolling me.
I have to give you credit, Eva, you don't go down easily.

Being heavily sussed? No problem, just imply some sinister mechanics that no one can prove or disprove to discredit your opponent. :srsnod:

I mean, it's working so far since no one seems ready to vote you. It's impressive.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:08 am From my catch-up, one thing that I think might not be clear is one reason people were looking at TLib as possible scum is because several of us read GH's article Stopping the Juggernaut after we kept mislynching people.

The article is about what to do when from a town perspective the game is going horribly wrong, i.e., how to find the wolves. In it he says "Firstly, we have the player quietly in the POE but isn't really pushed. What makes this archetype so important is that it has a high chance of flipping wolf." (There's more about this but this line sums it up.) This described TLib pretty well. He didn't have much to say most of the time but we could see that he was in the thread, he was generally toward the bottom of our list, and we had not pushed him hard. This wasn't the only reason people were looking at TLib but it was one of the reasons I was looking at him.

I urge @Trustworthy Liberal to get more involved today and give his thoughts if he is town. I would like to be able to town read him like I did at the beginning of day 2 after he voted Drago.
Okay am online now and going to try to play for a bit but you are already wrong in this post. The bolded I completely wrong I've been pushed multiple times and been one of the main counter wagon this game also you bringing the article and using I to push me I retrospect is slightly sus I my opinion.

I've had a bad weekend and every time I was able to play people were fighting and seemingly attacking each other I posts some getting personal which I extremely aganist how i ever want to play and why I kinda just walked away for yesterday sorry just now playing with that kinda attatude.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

iaafr 1 [Quin]
Dom 1[Elephant]

@Hyena
@Elephant
@Quin
@Master Radishes
@Pawn Lelouch

@juliets
@ColinIsCool
@Trustworthy Liberal

You day that like I have a set place already want it but actually i don't at all just gonna look now through cases on people.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:59 pm
Okay, sure, the player who got lynched is not oit of the game. Nonetheless, in order for it to be meaningful there must have been at least one scum in that group.

You're assuming it was meaningful. That's a dangerous assumption is all I'm saying. If you're wrong, you've cost the civilian faction three lynches.

But you're full of bad assumptions. I've come to expect it.

You're still assuming I had access to other threads. I did not. I don't even have access to the other layers that the others are saying they can now see. :shrug:

You're still assuming that my having access to other threads (I didn't) is indicative or my role and thus indicative of my alignment. :shrug2:

I could go on, but I have more important matters as the deadline approaches. :)
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

What if your group was 3rd party - 2xtown?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:57 pm I started with three and then realized I was asking two questions at once with some of my questions, so I broke them out. Why you gotta jump on every little typo?
He's an English teacher.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:03 pm

Being heavily sussed? No problem, just imply some sinister mechanics that no one can prove or disprove to discredit your opponent. :srsnod:

I mean, it's working so far since no one seems ready to vote you. It's impressive.
Oh, the mechanics are both sinister and real. It really, really sucks that I can't actually claim them, because right now I'm sucking up votes I ought not to be, but :lilshrug: guess that's how life on the syndicate be
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

If I leave the Nutella wagon right now and join Evenstar's, will you join with me?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:03 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:08 am From my catch-up, one thing that I think might not be clear is one reason people were looking at TLib as possible scum is because several of us read GH's article Stopping the Juggernaut after we kept mislynching people.

The article is about what to do when from a town perspective the game is going horribly wrong, i.e., how to find the wolves. In it he says "Firstly, we have the player quietly in the POE but isn't really pushed. What makes this archetype so important is that it has a high chance of flipping wolf." (There's more about this but this line sums it up.) This described TLib pretty well. He didn't have much to say most of the time but we could see that he was in the thread, he was generally toward the bottom of our list, and we had not pushed him hard. This wasn't the only reason people were looking at TLib but it was one of the reasons I was looking at him.

I urge @Trustworthy Liberal to get more involved today and give his thoughts if he is town. I would like to be able to town read him like I did at the beginning of day 2 after he voted Drago.
Okay am online now and going to try to play for a bit but you are already wrong in this post. The bolded I completely wrong I've been pushed multiple times and been one of the main counter wagon this game also you bringing the article and using I to push me I retrospect is slightly sus I my opinion.

I've had a bad weekend and every time I was able to play people were fighting and seemingly attacking each other I posts some getting personal which I extremely aganist how i ever want to play and why I kinda just walked away for yesterday sorry just now playing with that kinda attatude.
Trustworthy, sorry to hear about your weekend and I understand you walking away from the game yesterday.

Are you saying that you were pushed and that's the part of the statement that is wrong? I can remember people voting you I just don't remember anyone really pushing it except maybe Benson but then he died that night. If this is not what you meant please let me know.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:55 pm I looked back at my notes. I don't think I can vote for Elephant today.
I actually agree with Epi on this, which is a fairly rare occurrence. Don't really like any of the people voting for him other than Rabbit.

[mention]iaafr[/mention] talk to me about Elephant, why is he scum?
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:09 pm

If I leave the Nutella wagon right now and join Evenstar's, will you join with me?
He'll never lynch me today, even though he scumreads me. I really hope you're seeing what I'm saying here.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:03 pm

I am strongly against TL lynch today, this post shows no agenda, while scum with visible agenda have town points and free pass.

Time for me to keep my word, i will Iso TL from now on.

Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:06 pm

You're assuming it was meaningful. That's a dangerous assumption is all I'm saying. If you're wrong, you've cost the civilian faction three lynches.

But you're full of bad assumptions. I've come to expect it.

You're still assuming I had access to other threads. I did not. I don't even have access to the other layers that the others are saying they can now see. :shrug:

You're still assuming that my having access to other threads (I didn't) is indicative or my role and thus indicative of my alignment. :shrug2:

I could go on, but I have more important matters as the deadline approaches. :)
What are your opinions of the TL and Nutella wagons?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[mention]Master Radishes[/mention] you gave up to the Elephant wagon. what made you switch?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Why am I reading hyena defend his case on a dead townie

Get in the bin
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”