Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:33 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:33 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:32 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:31 pm Anyone wanna lynch 112?
Get three votes on 112 and I'll join.
You have no actual thoughts, do you?
nah that's just hyena being hyena
Here, she's still projecting that she's townreading me even though I'm projecting that I'm gonna stop cooperating with her if a new wagon forms somewhere else. Again, she wants Nutella lynched. Also, 112 is one of her likely partners as I explained earlier that day. Considering that Even is defending me from Dom, I think Dom is probably town here.

(So far, that's iaafr, Lexi, and Dom all town from interactions between me and Eva.)
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:35 pm where is @Pawn Lelouch anyway

help me out here, this dayend is being kinda crazy
I think there was still a 4-way tie at this point, which is why she's mentioning the dayend being crazy. Either that, or I had started moving my votes around. Either way, I don't think this clears Pawn.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:41 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:39 pm nah don't feel like doing better
suit yourself I guess

if you gotta vote in those three I'd prefer Quin though
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:41 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:39 pm nah don't feel like doing better
suit yourself I guess

if you gotta vote in those three I'd prefer Quin though
Spicy.
Tell me more.
Quin's the most inactive of the inactives and I think they've been softing mason while I wasn't around to contradict them

overall lazy play and not willing to confront me when I called them out on the mason thing

don't have much data on any of the lurkers but that's the one I'd bop if I had to
Hmm...
I didn't see these two posts yesterday. Yeah, I started casing Quin yesterday, but after seeing this, I dunno if that was the right thing to do. I don't know if this is a genuine push on Quin, but since I think iaafr is town, Eva might be trying to mislead him on to someone who's town or something.

iaafr, who were you voting at this moment?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Anyway, back on topic:
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:50 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:49 pm can we cfd hyena lol
i'd be into this if you can find enough people
She realizes that I'm not longer cooperating with her. Thus, I have outlived my usefulness.
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:52 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:48 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:47 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:47 pm meh maybe I have to turn on pawn
why did I jinx it
I was considering it, too, admittedly, to tie up the wagons again.
I have long since given up on telling you what to do
Getting frustrated that I'm not doing what she wants. I also found it interesting that she italicized long, especially when Elephant later suggested that we both switch our vote to Long Con. I think this italicized long was an attempt to subtly tell me to vote for Long Con. If this is the case, Long Con is probably cleared too.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:59 pm gee thanks

Hyena is terminally unreliable so it doesn't look like Epi's going down today

I'm gonna just

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
Oh, was it Epi she was going after? I don't believe it. Either way, she's had it that I'm not cooperating with her anymore, so she helps try to cfd me. <3 This is very similar to what she did after I revealed to her in WC1 that the x neighborhood was not real and was something that I just played into. So, I was surprised that this is the path she eventually decided to take.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:01 pm Hyena vs. Elephant. I like it.
wagon feels pure, esp. if @iaafr will get over here already
First time trying to get iaafr to participiate. Will he fully comply? Or will he, like me, decide in the end to not cooperate with her? We'll see soon enough!
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:02 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:01 pm but eh fuckit I'm sick of tied wagons

[VOTE: hyena ] aubergine
nice
Here, she's pleased by iaafr's initial compliance.
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:03 pm @Elephant play the damn game and vote your counterwagon
She's rather see me dead than Elephant, her partner.
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:02 pm Eva spnt days 2 nd 3 berating me about how dumb I am for ever thinking hyena could be bad.
I was wrong :shrug2:

how was I supposed to know he'd gone and ML'd 3 townies in my absence?
Here she is trying to explain away her 180 on me.
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:09 pm @Dom you should know better than to follow Hyena anywhere by now tbqh
Here she is reeeeally emphasizing my lack of reliability. <3 Again, I think Dom is town here.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 6]

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:37 am wait but why isnt he mad off of not getting an answer the followup doesnt quite make sense

also vanity sussed him
Thr anwser u got back was i was most likely right due to Radishes putting themselves and that to stop pushing the 3P.
Spoiler: show
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:12 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:10 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:09 pm @Dom you should know better than to follow Hyena anywhere by now tbqh
I don't follow anyone and you should know that by now.
yeah fair
Do you feel that disappointment in Eva's two words? That she won't be able to lead Dom astray? Anyone that doesn't follow her is a threat to her. Remember that.
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:18 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:15 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:14 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:13 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:09 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm

You never bantered with me. >:[
This is kinda banter
True. I really do think Elephant is town. Between Nutella and Elephant, I'd always lynch Nutella. TLib is probably the Vig considering how much he's talked about how the Vig might not be able to shoot anymore.
LLD had every chance to make the same accusation towards Nutella the previous day as she did earlier today. I literally spent a dozen posts showing evidence that Nutella was flip flopping between Elephant and Vanity. LLD said she was busy, but... like... I dunno what to make of that? All I know is that she could have made a huge impact the previous day in our group.
Iaafr is making chaos just like me. I'm comfy calling him town. Evenstar could go either way, but bias is telling me she's town, too.
I will say that Master Radishes seemed like he was trying to make a point about Evenstar. I didn't really read it, but I sensed frustration from him. A towny kind.
Radishes is never ever town for very good reasons that I hope you consider tomorrow if you live
One last attempt to get me to listen. Though, I'm starting to wonder if she really knew at this point that she was going to die at EoD. I don't know why she would bother posting this knowing I'd just ignore it the next day after she flipped scum.
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:51 pm I can't be voting hyena any harder than I already am :/
Really letting people know that she's favoring lynching me over Elephant.
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:56 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:54 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:51 pm I can't be voting hyena any harder than I already am :/
If I flip town, can you promise me Elephant won't get lynched tomorrow?
I definitely cannot promise that, alas

if you care about his life then lynch somebody who isn't him lol
As an aside, I did genuinely think Elephant was town and I really did think about saving him from the lynch. Thus, her using him as a bargaining chip is just a way for her to try to control me again and get me to go for a third option. In this case, it would be Long Con. Again, Long Con is cleared because of this.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:07 am
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:15 am @Long Con @MacDougall @112 @coliniscool @Quin @lady lambdadelta @Jackofhearts2005 @sprityo @Trustworthy Liberal @Dom @Epignosis

are you guys up for a hyena wagon today hes really scummy and pushed vanity and nutella and like actually no scum except drago which fits with the whole "get cred, use it" idea evenstar got from lld's guide

i think
@Long Con @MacDougall @112 @coliniscool @Quin @lady lambdadelta @Jackofhearts2005 @sprityo @Trustworthy Liberal @Dom @Epignosis

please disregard i no longer confidently sus hyena
Will note this for later was it really the one post that you linked or was there more behind the scenes? Just looking for your total progression.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:58 pm @Elephant why the fuck are you still voting yourself
@iaafr stop being dumb and vote Hyena
iaafr had unvoted me a while back, though Eva appeared to think that she still had some influence over iaafr, or at least enough to get him to vote me.

But what does iaafr do?

HE DOES NOT VOTE FOR ME. <3 <3 <3

Iaafr, congratulations! You made the right choice. EVERYBODY should be seeing you as town right now, so I would view anyone still thinking you're scum after this post as extremely suspicious. Same goes for Dom and Long Con.

Now excuse me while I go buy a celebratory iced vanilla latte from Starbucks. After all, you should always reward yourself after you do something
A W E S O M E
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Also, TLib, I'm pretty sure you're the Vig at this point. NEVER shoot iaafr, Dom, or Long Con. Look at my reasoning for it in the series of posts I just made.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:06 am Also, TLib, I'm pretty sure you're the Vig at this point. NEVER shoot iaafr, Dom, or Long Con. Look at my reasoning for it in the series of posts I just made.
Also, thanks for confirming that you didn't make one of the kills last night. <3
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:20 am @juliets is the above way of townreading you fair?

also if you're town, i implore you to consider and vote hyena.
iaafr, I think it's fair but I also know there are a slew of things in connection with Elephant that make me look like scum. He called me lock town and from that I thought he was the cop and had green peaked me so I was sure he was town, like to me it was a lock. nutella maintained he had pocketed me and she was right.

I will be considering the Hyena wagon today later on when I have time to look at him. Surely in that last day it looks bad for him, voting himself more than once to try and put himself above Elephant. I just don't understand what the hell he was doing because he also voted Elephant minutes after he voted himself - in one case it was one minute later.

For now though I have to stay on you. I didn't like that last minute call to you by Eva to basically quit messing around and vote Hyena. I figure Hyena must be a vanilla or less important scum role than Elephant was. Why did she do that? Doesn't it remind you of the call out of FTF in WC1 in the middle of that chaos?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:24 am
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:29 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:26 pm So... iaafr is bad, huh?
Yes, unless there is some reasonable explanation for why Eva was calling him to vote hyena. And I don't think there is.
wait this is juliets reason for sussing me?

@juliets can you spell this out?
I think I just did but let me know if you're still confused.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:28 am actually juliets iso isnt that towny lmao

alright juliets can still be scum too
I realize some of my decisions look scummy but I'm town.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:59 am
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:18 am
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:15 am @Long Con @MacDougall @112 @coliniscool @Quin @lady lambdadelta @Jackofhearts2005 @sprityo @Trustworthy Liberal @Dom @Epignosis

are you guys up for a hyena wagon today hes really scummy and pushed vanity and nutella and like actually no scum except drago which fits with the whole "get cred, use it" idea evenstar got from lld's guide

i think
Reminder that he went on Drago literally last minute after I got on his case for tying the votes up in favor of lynching 112. He did not want to vote up Drago. Look at the timing of those interactions, so even the Drago credit is nonexistent at best.
I did a vote analysis of that EOD 1 fiasco if you wanna check it out. I’m gonna look at it again myself and double check but if I’m not wrong it was tied up, then hyena and LC voted last second at the same time
sprit in my ISO you will find the first day's votes that show exactly when there were ties in the votes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:26 am epi still might be the most likely scum at this point out of epi / dom / jack if im to believe theres a scum in there

and is certainly not entirely incompatible with pawn and i think pawn would be getting hard distanced from with his level of engagement if scum
Why do you think there is scum in Epi/dom/jack again? Maybe you said and I didn't understand.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:44 am
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:23 am juliets is probably the most likely scum on my wagon out of {sprityo / dom / epi / juliets}

so if somebody wants to wagon based on thinking im town and there has to be a scum on me then im down with that i guess
this is because her reason for sussing me is incoherent and it seems like an opportunistic hop onto me

the rest have the excuse of having sussed me a long time
It's not incoherent. Eva called out to you specifically to move your vote to hyena to save Elephant. Why did she call out to you? It's because you are on her team and she needed you to play like a member of the team and not a rogue.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hyena wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:05 am
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:58 pm @Elephant why the fuck are you still voting yourself
iaafr had unvoted me a while back, though Eva appeared to think that she still had some influence over iaafr, or at least enough to get him to vote me.

But what does iaafr do?

Iaafr, congratulations! You made the right choice. EVERYBODY should be seeing you as town right now, so I would view anyone still thinking you're scum after this post as extremely suspicious. Same goes for Dom and Long Con.

Now excuse me while I go buy a celebratory iced vanilla latte from Starbucks. After all, you should always reward yourself after you do something
A W E S O M E
Hmm this is entirely different from the way I looked at it. I'm not saying you're wrong but I need to ponder this a bit.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

If I didn't answer someone's question in my catch-up let me know.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:35 am Epignosis you have been nothing but wrong. At best you should be ignored, at worst you should be lynched. All your effort has been pointless chicanery. I'm never taking my vote off your sorry OMGUSing ass.
I don't mind this. Either you're bad or you get to look foolish. :biggrin:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

112 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:00 am epi's post against me was garbage
What was garbage?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:43 am So I came baxk to clarify we should specifying should cause two cleans by two cops were at tye start of this ame one N0 and another full wanted to say make sure to have an accurate reads chart for that please cop so if you die we get the info since you can't claim it.
Can you restate this please? I don't get your meaning.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:19 am his reason for townreading me at the time was that no scumteam could tolerate having me. it's easy to back off of, and if he's scum he has dom extremely pocketed.
That's not exactly how I put it. There was more nuance to it than that.

However, Evenstar being bad has me throwing that view of you out the window.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

Hyena wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:17 am /o/
\o\
\o/!!!

You guys can thank me post-game for my absolute brilliant playing at EoD yesterday. Iaafr is clear from Eva trying to get him to vote for me.

Incoming explanation for what happened and why Eva suddenly turned on me.
???no???
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:56 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm Also though re: Pawn I heard his town game looks scummy.
all his presence in game 11 was a tinfoil for me until he gave me a town vibe. He is now town, I feel this.
Does anyone from the dream levels know why Michelle saw Pawn as town?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:23 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:56 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm Also though re: Pawn I heard his town game looks scummy.
all his presence in game 11 was a tinfoil for me until he gave me a town vibe. He is now town, I feel this.
Does anyone from the dream levels know why Michelle saw Pawn as town?
never mind my question, I found the answer.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:58 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:43 am So I came baxk to clarify we should specifying should cause two cleans by two cops were at tye start of this ame one N0 and another full wanted to say make sure to have an accurate reads chart for that please cop so if you die we get the info since you can't claim it.
Cops if all leave clear evidence of checks for their flip.

Don't wanna clear someone wrongly
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have an appointment and then the gym. Might be back between the two but if not I'll be back mid-afternoon.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:38 am I'm sick of losing games because people abuse each other into convincing me they can't be teammates. I'm done with that shit. In the past man.
That's fine.
If iaafr is not bad, then I think Epi is.

Does that make sense?
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:46 am
I am YELLING at how funny this is.
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:00 am read TL's iso a little closer and uh

why is he so sure the extra kills are 3p and hwy is he so fixated on it

thats pretty scummy shit lmao
If you read the thread you'd know this has been discussed and you could comment on it instead of pretending to be original.
But you don't read the thread. You rely on your chat to fill you in and you make 3-10 posts in a row with zero thought put in because you think it makes you look good.

It doesn't.
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:25 am gotta say iaafrs incessant word vomit is a good look for him

it's like he's got no brain to mouth filter so everything that comes out seems unpracticed and genuine
Sis.
Why did he go along with a theory he was nutella's role if he's not bad?
And not just any theory-- EVA'S theory?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:15 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:38 am
sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:29 am
Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:05 am do you, sprityo, accept my rose?
You might have to fight @dunya on that one. She’s got plans for me and her sister I think.
As it turns out, you aren’t her type. She’s in to bad boys or something.
i'm bad at mafia :grin:
Lol this guy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

i think
Maybe.

I have too many scumreads.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:07 am

i think
@Long Con @MacDougall @112 @coliniscool @Quin @lady lambdadelta @Jackofhearts2005 @sprityo @Trustworthy Liberal @Dom @Epignosis

please disregard i no longer confidently sus hyena
Lol okay.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:57 am
112 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:00 am epi's post against me was garbage
What was garbage?
You were cherry-picking quotes and misrepresenting what I said- and falling into the pit of describing an action without going into details on the chain of reasoning that implies it as wolfy.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:38 am I'm sick of losing games because people abuse each other into convincing me they can't be teammates. I'm done with that shit. In the past man.
That's fine.

Does that make sense?

If you read the thread you'd know this has been discussed and you could comment on it instead of pretending to be original.
But you don't read the thread. You rely on your chat to fill you in and you make 3-10 posts in a row with zero thought put in because you think it makes you look good.

It doesn't.
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:25 am gotta say iaafrs incessant word vomit is a good look for him

it's like he's got no brain to mouth filter so everything that comes out seems unpracticed and genuine
Sis.
i have literally no idea what theory you're talking about
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:35 am

I think you’re trying to say that cops should leave evidence of their checked players do that when they die we know who they checked

Am I right?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

So that*
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:05 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:35 am

I think you’re trying to say that cops should leave evidence of their checked players do that when they die we know who they checked

Am I right?
Yes that sorry tiered as all hell working a double shift still on till 2pst since SoD this day phase
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

112 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:57 am[VOTE: Quin] aubergine
:rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:54 am
Dom wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:42 am
That's fine.

Does that make sense?

It doesn't.

Sis.
i have literally no idea what theory you're talking about

Spoilered below.
Eva came up with a theory that iaafr was the doubel voter and that's why there's no reason anyone should vote for him. Sprityo and I called bull.
Iaafr went along for Eva's ride.
Dom wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:12 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:05 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:01 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:57 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:53 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:44 pm oh for crying out loud

okay, I'm putting a stop to this

Rabbit's hold-off on voting makes him extremely likely the doublevoter, which makes him mech town

now everybody shut up and investigate other people
tbh, i'm not following this logic, but this theory enough isnt enough to convince me to not have rabbit in my potential voting pool
if his double-vote makes the difference to lynch a scum he is NK'd every time guaranteed

if his double-vote is noticed by scum he is NK'd >50% of the time

concrete evidence of its existence makes him damn close to an IC due to the fact that "Doublevoter" is in the list of existing town roles

he just didn't bet on all the votes after D1 being anonymous and therefore being unable to mech clear himself

it fits entirely with his reckless play
Yes but explain to me how they would know he is the doublevoter?
:ponder:

... okay, you got me there.

A beautiful theory spoiled by an ugly fact.

:sigh:

iaafr never once disputed this or sowed any doubt in Eva....
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i mean...i get it? but not denying something like that upfront doesn't mean he was going along with it
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:29 am
Hyena wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:05 am

But what does iaafr do?

A W E S O M E
Hmm this is entirely different from the way I looked at it. I'm not saying you're wrong but I need to ponder this a bit.
Agreed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:11 pm I can't convince you.

my final reads today because I may sleep at Eod
Elephant lock scum
scum leans LLD, Hyena

town: Quin, Pawn, Dom
town leans: Nutella, Jack.Eve, Epi
I am almost prepared to accept this as gospel and move on.

It's clear to me that the mafia assumed Michelle was the alignment checker.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: LadyLambaDelta] aubergine while I cogitate.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:37 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:11 pm I can't convince you.

my final reads today because I may sleep at Eod
Elephant lock scum
scum leans LLD, Hyena

town: Quin, Pawn, Dom
town leans: Nutella, Jack.Eve, Epi
I am almost prepared to accept this as gospel and move on.

It's clear to me that the mafia assumed Michelle was the alignment checker.
Or they knew she was because they janitored her role.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So re: Hyena, why did Eva vote for him instead of Long Con or Pawn if he is scum? I'm not defending him, just trying to make sense out of some things.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So anyway.

Rabbit came to Eva’s rescue D2 on the bullshit idea that she was the “confirmed town” mason. Eva went along with it. We now know she wasn’t a mason. Probably D3, Eva comes to Rabbit’s rescue on the bullshit idea that Rabbit was the double voter. Rabbit went along with it. We now know he isn’t a double voter. D5, Eva is up for lynch again and Rabbit again goes to bat for her and again details her lynch with talk of Eva being mechanically confirmed.

Rabbit also tried to take cred on the Drago lynch in an incredibly dishonest way D2.

[VOTE: Iaafr] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:15 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:55 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:54 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:19 pmiaafr, epi?
I'm thinking about it.
Have you been stringing me along? Playing me the fool?
I can speak in my own defense later. I'm not getting lynched today.
So relatable.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:35 pm So anyway.

Rabbit came to Eva’s rescue D2 on the bullshit idea that she was the “confirmed town” mason. Eva went along with it. We now know she wasn’t a mason. Probably D3, Eva comes to Rabbit’s rescue on the bullshit idea that Rabbit was the double voter. Rabbit went along with it. We now know he isn’t a double voter. D5, Eva is up for lynch again and Rabbit again goes to bat for her and again details her lynch with talk of Eva being mechanically confirmed.

Rabbit also tried to take cred on the Drago lynch in an incredibly dishonest way D2.

[VOTE: Iaafr] aubergine
Interesting. How did he try to take credit for the Drago lynch? Didn't he vote no lynch (which looked incredibly scummy to me)?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”