So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 8]

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:36 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:04 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:10 pm I'm not used to a juliets who comes out swinging with a vote right after day begins. I'ma need some precedence for that because it's rustling my jimmies atm.
I'm just sure of my vote. I did it on another day when you guys were in the dream levels.
Against vanity, right? Day 5 start, iirc
Yes exactly.
I'm, like, the foremost juliets Inception historian right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Like I can't exactly go and dig in my ISO and post the posts I think I made that are the towniest because it's pure wifom bunk, but I can't see how anyone, especially Juliets, can see me as Evenstar's partner after that day 1.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:38 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:09 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:15 pm Rabbit’s late day vote for a townie after peacing out for the whole day is pretty suspect but just add it to the pile I guess.

@juliets

When and why did you decide Mac is bad? Cause I remembered you (and myself and iirc Radish or TL) arguing Mac vs Epi was t vs t and when I checked your iso, you look like you reviewed him and found him to be town. Day started and you’re all over him.

Sets off some warning bells, ya know?
I started thinking about it when Epi asked me why I thought he was town. I realized I didn't have any great reasons for thinking he was. That's somewhere in my ISO. After yesterday's lynch and I looked more at his ISO it was clear to me he was bad. Where are all the townie Mac posts that he usually has when he is town? I don't see them. It shouldn't set off any warning bells except to look more closely at him. Why do you think he is town?
I will have a look at Mac's Day 5, jules. I gotta say though, that "Where are all the townie Mac posts that he usually has when he is town?" isn't a metric I understand. I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'll see what I can see.

RIP Epi. Sorry for my part in your lynch, I'll remember this for next time. :noble:
I can understand that. I just watched him in a Wild Card championship game and then the Champs finale both where he was town so his town behavior is recent and familiar to me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:12 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 pm @Trustworthy Liberal why in the heck did you vote for Epi?

I'm not after you this phase though, it's Macdougall that needs to be lynched this round.
I saw a possibility of it being mafia but at the same time there wasn't nuch in my control everytime i have had wim this game to play was calling out the neutral and other then that i have been shut down and has made it extremely hard to WANT to play this game.

I am trying to and will keep doing so.

I have been transparent with you all this game and pushed who i thought at most times to be evil.
Lynching me would be a major mistake and has been pointed out by many people as to why it would be and it seems a fair amount of people have discredited and or forgotten about that.
What's wim?

I have to look back and find what you're referencing here. I'm probably a person who has forgotten about it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And you misread me as scum in both of those games for substantial durations of them. I read spec chat.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] who is scum in this game? There have to be at least 3 of them. Who are you seeing as scum aside from me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:42 pm And you misread me as scum in both of those games for substantial durations of them. I read spec chat.
What? I said you were town a bunch of times. Even if I had misread you though I would have learned from that experience.

Forget arguing with me for a minute and tell me who you are reading as scum.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don’t think a wolf-Mac sells out against Epi knowing full well he’s going to look foolish as a result.

Juliets feels real to me right now, believing that the opposite^ is true. I disagree but I believe she believes it.

TLib has felt pretty good to me I guess but I haven’t seen a lot.

I don’t townread anyone else. 112’s vote was scummy, LC’s pinged me hard, Radishes is obviously content to just kill anyone who isn’t him (see him teeing me up right before EOD when I am pretty fucking clearly town to everybody else?), and iaafr has eluded the vote for like a trillion days and counting.

I wanna hear more about sprit’s group of 3 theory.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:33 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:15 pm Rabbit’s late day vote for a townie after peacing out for the whole day is pretty suspect but just add it to the pile I guess.

@juliets

When and why did you decide Mac is bad? Cause I remembered you (and myself and iirc Radish or TL) arguing Mac vs Epi was t vs t and when I checked your iso, you look like you reviewed him and found him to be town. Day started and you’re all over him.

I started thinking about it when Epi asked me why I thought he was town. I realized I didn't have any great reasons for thinking he was. That's somewhere in my ISO. After yesterday's lynch and I looked more at his ISO it was clear to me he was bad. Where are all the townie Mac posts that he usually has when he is town? I don't see them. It shouldn't set off any warning bells except to look more closely at him. Why do you think he is town?
Because Mac is easy af to read. His town and scum games are night and day. It’s why all of the spectators correctly read him in his WC game from D1.

I don’t remember anything from Assassination Classroom besides it being a poor mark on my townie record but compare to his scumgame in World Asunder or that game where me and Mac were both mafia and Dunya and Eloh carried because I got peaked and Mac was easily caught.

The warning bells are because the exchange looks like.

Juliets: I townread Mac.
Juliets: Now I scumread Mac.
Mac: Why?
Juliets: Read your own iso. Tell me who is scum if you’re town.

Like that’s not an answer.

I have to wonder if you townreading Mac while he tunneled on an unflipped townread of yours and then suddenly scumreading him when Epi flipped is less about Mac’s behavior and more about how suspicious he’s going to look to players that don’t know his style. The former didn’t change and it’s not like Epi’s flip forces you to re-evaluate because you thought Epi was town to start.
Oh really.

I am not easy to read Jack. I am just always read as town. I have hardly ever lost a game when I've rolled wolf on this site. Don't sell me short. :rolleyes:
That’s because when you rand wolf, you have Dunya to carry you or you get a role that’s like an unlynchable tentacle monster.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I will re-read your Day 1 Mac and see if I can find where Eva emotionally manipulated you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Of course, I put unlynchable tentacle monsters in my games too so whatever.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:45 pm

@juliets

Because Mac is easy af to read. His town and scum games are night and day. It’s why all of the spectators correctly read him in his WC game from D1.

I don’t remember anything from Assassination Classroom besides it being a poor mark on my townie record but compare to his scumgame in World Asunder or that game where me and Mac were both mafia and Dunya and Eloh carried because I got peaked and Mac was easily caught.

I have to wonder if you townreading Mac while he tunneled on an unflipped townread of yours and then suddenly scumreading him when Epi flipped is less about Mac’s behavior and more about how suspicious he’s going to look to players that don’t know his style. The former didn’t change and it’s not like Epi’s flip forces you to re-evaluate because you thought Epi was town to start.
Oh really.

I am not easy to read Jack. I am just always read as town. I have hardly ever lost a game when I've rolled wolf on this site. Don't sell me short. :rolleyes:
That’s because when you rand wolf, you have Dunya to carry you or you get a role that’s like an unlynchable tentacle monster.
Wow rude af. That's literally 2 games. Eat a dick.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:28 pm Gimmie a starting post at least.
I did already. Start on his day 5 which begins on page 6 of his ISO, most of the way to the bottom, the first post dated November 8th. Read through his posts, how many times he jumps from one person to the next, states confidently that so-and-so is bad then turns around and changes his mind and goes to someone else. His posts are just hopping around and his vote ends up on hyena rather than Eva or Elephant who he says he suspects.
I was hoping for a post number cause our settings might be different so the page would be different but it’s fine this is enough.

I only have 2% battery so it’ll be soon or really not soon.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:42 pm And you misread me as scum in both of those games for substantial durations of them. I read spec chat.
What? I said you were town a bunch of times. Even if I had misread you though I would have learned from that experience.

Forget arguing with me for a minute and tell me who you are reading as scum.
You said I was town in this game a bunch of times too. You tinfoil me. It's what happens.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:46 pm Of course, I put unlynchable tentacle monsters in my games too so whatever.
That's pussy talk.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@juliets

Oh really.

Dunya carrying me is the biggest load of shit ever. She bussed me against my will while I was asleep. I didn't get lynched because I was obvious or whatever. That she used it to win the game is good for her but it says nothing about my ability. Get rekt.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:44 pm I don’t think a wolf-Mac sells out against Epi knowing full well he’s going to look foolish as a result.

Juliets feels real to me right now, believing that the opposite^ is true. I disagree but I believe she believes it.

I don’t townread anyone else. 112’s vote was scummy, LC’s pinged me hard, Radishes is obviously content to just kill anyone who isn’t him (see him teeing me up right before EOD when I am pretty fucking clearly town to everybody else?), and iaafr has eluded the vote for like a trillion days and counting.

I'm willing to focus on non-Mac scum. LC's vote also pinged me hard as did some of his votes while you guys were in the dream world. Also agree 112's vote was scummy and iaafr seems to have been saved more than once. And ditto on Radishes, he just wants to kill whoever.

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] whose votes pinged you, if any?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:48 pm

@juliets

Oh really.

Wow rude af. That's literally 2 games. Eat a dick.
:hug:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok so guys, lets remember we are all friends through this.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't think I want to be friends with Jack anymore. I only want to be friends with people who rate my wolfgame.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:46 pm Of course, I put unlynchable tentacle monsters in my games too so whatever.
That's pussy talk.
I wasn’t even joking about that. That happened.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol never mind. That was LC’s game. XD
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So here's a crazy thought. The wolves are just not even trying while we eat each other.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hey last time I played with wolf Mac, I caught his ass straight away.

I made a captioned picture of a wolf biting another wolf like “gottem” and called him on a bus. He was recruited. What game was that?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:53 pm So here's a crazy thought. The wolves are just not even trying while we eat each other.
Ok, sigh, I will admit that is possible.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:55 pm Hey last time I played with wolf Mac, I caught his ass straight away.

I made a captioned picture of a wolf biting another wolf like “gottem” and called him on a bus. He was recruited. What game was that?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:52 pm
That's pussy talk.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHAAAAAAA?????

:haha: :feb: :feb: :feb:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I can't remember a game where Mac was recruited.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So I'm tired. [mention]MacDougall[/mention] what if we try to focus on someone together and see how that works. Who is most likely scum to you?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:07 pm Image
seconded
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Aw [mention]sprityo[/mention] you were too good with your analysis. Will miss you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:03 pm So I'm tired. @MacDougall what if we try to focus on someone together and see how that works. Who is most likely scum to you?
I already said 112.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:59 pm I can't remember a game where Mac was recruited.
He's talking about the Fallout game I think. I was endgamed and conceded.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Maybe Jack is actually a wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hmmm Jack probably is actually a wolf lol.

[mention]juliets[/mention] what you read on Jack?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I wonder... 112 being the Dragomir counterwagon and Jack being the only person left alive that voted for 112. Feels like a thing that matters.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:15 pm Hmmm Jack probably is actually a wolf lol.

@juliets what you read on Jack?
I don't have anything to point to that's particularly scummy though since he's one of the only people left that's been nice to me besides Epi I have a nagging feeling he's pocketed me.

I haven't looked at his ISO. I'll also look again at 112. Coming into the day my thinking was scum was you/112/iaafr.

I will have to do it tomorrow though because I'm spent. If you find anything or have further thoughts on them just post and I'll see it in the morning.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:20 pm I wonder... 112 being the Dragomir counterwagon and Jack being the only person left alive that voted for 112. Feels like a thing that matters.
Could be. I'll ponder that as I look at them.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, quick and dirty Mac Day 5 ISO analysis:
-complaint NAI
-anti-Radishes pro-Eva scum lean
-on the nose I guess :haha: NAI
-random towncore creation chaos scum lean
-clarification request NAI-slight town
-calls Michelle town... TMI? Good read? I say scum lean
-Evenstar reaction brief but genuine town lean
-suggests lynching Eva looks good town
-calls radishes town, which is consistent with earlier
-good-looking interaction with Elephant town
-What's Eli5?
-nutella townreads mac town lean
-suspects 112
-clarifies suspicion
-weird attack on Elephant scum lean
-dream talk NAI
-Radishes town Eva scum. consistent, town lean
-more Evenstar attacking, town lean
-Eva interaction looks all right
-votes Evenstar
-agrees with nutella's lynch list, which is consistent with Mac's suspicions
-consistent reads reiteration

Jules, lemme know what you're seeing here please. These are just one line per post from Day 56 start.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*Day 5 start.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:20 pm I wonder... 112 being the Dragomir counterwagon and Jack being the only person left alive that voted for 112. Feels like a thing that matters.
Yes
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:52 pm
That's pussy talk.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHAAAAAAA?????

:haha: :feb: :feb: :feb:
Skip to the end of this http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost. ... tcount=144

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost. ... tcount=165
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:15 pm Hmmm Jack probably is actually a wolf lol.

juliets what you read on Jack?
Do I ever need to say it? This is never happening.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:09 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:59 pm I can't remember a game where Mac was recruited.
Yeah, that’s the one.

You’re so damn easy to read that when I’m 3P and don’t even want to catch scum, I can’t help catch you.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 18#p547118
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:50 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:44 pm I don’t think a wolf-Mac sells out against Epi knowing full well he’s going to look foolish as a result.

I'm willing to focus on non-Mac scum. LC's vote also pinged me hard as did some of his votes while you guys were in the dream world. Also agree 112's vote was scummy and iaafr seems to have been saved more than once. And ditto on Radishes, he just wants to kill whoever.

Jackofhearts2005 whose votes pinged you, if any?
Like generally or yesterday?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:09 am
Yeah, that’s the one.

You’re so damn easy to read that when I’m 3P and don’t even want to catch scum, I can’t help catch you.

I wasn't even scum on day 1 you ninny
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:29 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:09 am
Yeah, that’s the one.

I wasn't even scum on day 1 you ninny
Jack: Mac is obviously town.
Mac: I WILL FIGHT YOU!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That post was from Night 3 anyway.
Jackofhearts2005