The Wire Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's keeping it boring and killing police?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
7%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
7%
sig
20%
Turnip Head
No votes
Prop Joe (Host/Non/Dead)
67%

Total votes: 15
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: The Wire Mafia

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:39 pm
boo wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:38 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:59 pm Who should I vote? Sell me
Nanook told me in our super secret "murder inactives with fire" BTSC that in mafiachat Sloonei has been pushing to kill you tomorrow night, so you should vote for Sloonei. And for your second vote... Just preferably not me. I dunno. Can I interest you in voting LC or Zemmi?
This post sucks.
I *strongly* disagree. I think it's amazing, except for the last sentence
Like damn boo is so obviously the ML here. Come on
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Creature yeah vote sloonei he is covered in fur
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 177

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:55 pm
sig wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:23 pm Well Mac wasn't super helpful prior to his death so not much to go on. Which is amazing since I've gotta fill out an 8 page study guide to start studying for my first test. :sigh:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:56 pm Dunya seems to be a wolf here. I also think Nanook is so that vote would be distancing in that case. I ain't caught up so I can't speak specifically to that suffice to say Dunya's off and Nanook is scum because he's very sarcastically trying to copy his town meta.

Dunya and Nanook are the first two serious names he brought up.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 pm I wonder if Jack and nutella rolled scum together and this whole thing is Jack feeling he has to do this to be on brand?
Jack and nutella are the other two, he asks nutella later on about her being mafia as well, so I'd say Jack seems more proby while Nutella was more serious.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:25 pm NUTELLA ARE YOU SCUM

He also said I was mafia early on, but he always starts by saying that about me, plus I'm doing this NKA so shush Sig stop talking about yourself :p

So really out of his OT posts I'd say we should be eyeing Dunya, Nutella, and Nanook. Highly doubtful all three are mafia, but I'd say it's likely one is.

Now the standard response to NKA here are they don't matter and its a mafia driven tool. I'm just gonna counter them straight up and say on TS, at least since my last game here, never did NKA and mafia frequently will kill people who call them out. So I doubt very much so that they took that into consideration.

Therefore, I'd say we should look at Dunya, Nutella, and Nanook. Having said that I specifically would look at Nanook, for reasons already said, and Nutella maybe.
So the reason NKA is useful in your opinion is that people on the syndicate ignore it so scum are free to kill people that are sus of them, and that apparently applies to me more than anyone, a player who is not from the the syndicate and plays somewhere that actually pays attention to dead players reads.

OK.
Irrelevant, the main point is the vast majority of players/mafia team wouldn't care for NKA either to think of blowback a kill could have or think the civs would follow through.

Your defense makes no sense, since assuming you're mafia you'd not be making the decision alone neither would you question teammates if they said culturally NKAs aren't really done. If anything your defense makes me think it's even more likely that you're mafia since it doesn't sound like a civ defense at all.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 177

Post by sig »

And I'm not sure if Nutella is buddying or being honest. :ponder:

Either way I appreciate it. :hugs:
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Idk sig, when I'm scum I usually am thinking about NKA but on a second or third level of wifom/framing/reverse framing. See: my decision to kill Jack in Aussie game
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:50 pm Creature yeah vote sloonei he is covered in fur
Yep thought that

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I certainly wouldn't say nobody on the syndicate thinks about it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Creature wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:56 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:50 pm Creature yeah vote sloonei he is covered in fur
Yep thought that

You got two votes though. I personally would recommend speed or perhaps tony for your second but I'll leave you to some more of your own research ideally
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:50 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:39 pm
Nanook told me in our super secret "murder inactives with fire" BTSC that in mafiachat Sloonei has been pushing to kill you tomorrow night, so you should vote for Sloonei. And for your second vote... Just preferably not me. I dunno. Can I interest you in voting LC or Zemmi?
This post sucks.
I *strongly* disagree. I think it's amazing, except for the last sentence
Like damn boo is so obviously the ML here. Come on
What?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Yep thought that

Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

... is boo just campaigning to lynch me because i put a vote on him?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

boo wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:34 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:33 pm It actually kinda freaks me out that Boo has votes. Why?
Cause getting lynched is mostly all I'm good for as a civ. It's a long and proud tradition at this point :noble:
[mention]Sloonei[/mention]

Yeah?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Can confirm
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:10 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:33 pm It actually kinda freaks me out that Boo has votes. Why?
Cause getting lynched is mostly all I'm good for as a civ. It's a long and proud tradition at this point :noble:
@Sloonei

Yeah?
That's stupid.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

sig wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:53 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:55 pm
sig wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:23 pm Well Mac wasn't super helpful prior to his death so not much to go on. Which is amazing since I've gotta fill out an 8 page study guide to start studying for my first test. :sigh:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:56 pm Dunya seems to be a wolf here. I also think Nanook is so that vote would be distancing in that case. I ain't caught up so I can't speak specifically to that suffice to say Dunya's off and Nanook is scum because he's very sarcastically trying to copy his town meta.

Dunya and Nanook are the first two serious names he brought up.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 pm I wonder if Jack and nutella rolled scum together and this whole thing is Jack feeling he has to do this to be on brand?
Jack and nutella are the other two, he asks nutella later on about her being mafia as well, so I'd say Jack seems more proby while Nutella was more serious.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:25 pm NUTELLA ARE YOU SCUM

He also said I was mafia early on, but he always starts by saying that about me, plus I'm doing this NKA so shush Sig stop talking about yourself :p

So really out of his OT posts I'd say we should be eyeing Dunya, Nutella, and Nanook. Highly doubtful all three are mafia, but I'd say it's likely one is.

Now the standard response to NKA here are they don't matter and its a mafia driven tool. I'm just gonna counter them straight up and say on TS, at least since my last game here, never did NKA and mafia frequently will kill people who call them out. So I doubt very much so that they took that into consideration.

Therefore, I'd say we should look at Dunya, Nutella, and Nanook. Having said that I specifically would look at Nanook, for reasons already said, and Nutella maybe.
So the reason NKA is useful in your opinion is that people on the syndicate ignore it so scum are free to kill people that are sus of them, and that apparently applies to me more than anyone, a player who is not from the the syndicate and plays somewhere that actually pays attention to dead players reads.

OK.
Irrelevant, the main point is the vast majority of players/mafia team wouldn't care for NKA either to think of blowback a kill could have or think the civs would follow through.

Your defense makes no sense, since assuming you're mafia you'd not be making the decision alone neither would you question teammates if they said culturally NKAs aren't really done. If anything your defense makes me think it's even more likely that you're mafia since it doesn't sound like a civ defense at all.
Yes, “Your case doesn’t make sense” is a very wolfy defense. Gottem.

Cue eye roll

Do I need to point out that you applying the “but you have teammates” card to my defense but ignoring it in your “case” is hypocritical, or does everyone else see that already?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

boo's not stupid. That's not what I meant. My point is I put a vote on boo because I did not have a read on them and had no place else to put it. We all realize that votes are changeable, right? Watch:

I moved my second vote to tony, because his response to me last night was wacky.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:12 pm
@Sloonei

Yeah?
That's stupid.
It doesn't stir any feelings of concern or sympathy or wariness that he's an easy mislynch target?

I guess it doesn't because you're scum and you have no interest in seeing it that way.
I seriously cannot comprehend the stances you're taking from a town sloonei perspective. You wolfin bro.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

But please tell me again how pointing out your “case” doesn’t make sense is a scummy defense. Not every townie flies off the handle at the merest whiff of suspicion 🤷‍♀️
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

"Hey sloonei aren't you afraid that this person who gets mislynched a lot might just be town?"
"No that's stupid"

Lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine

Sorry sloonster they caught you fair and square don’t worry I’ll avenge you tho
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:14 pm
@Sloonei

Yeah?
That's stupid.
It doesn't stir any feelings of concern or sympathy or wariness that he's an easy mislynch target?

I guess it doesn't because you're scum and you have no interest in seeing it that way.
I seriously cannot comprehend the stances you're taking from a town sloonei perspective. You wolfin bro.
Is he an easy mislynch target? I don't have much experience playing with boo. I don't remember him ever being a particularly vulnerable player.
When have you ever known me to leave my vote in one place for the duration of a day phase?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:14 pm boo's not stupid. That's not what I meant. My point is I put a vote on boo because I did not have a read on them and had no place else to put it. We all realize that votes are changeable, right? Watch:

I moved my second vote to tony, because his response to me last night was wacky.
Ok so now you're just backing off of boo that's cool. Cool cool cool
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:58 pm
Yep thought that

You got two votes though. I personally would recommend speed or perhaps tony for your second but I'll leave you to some more of your own research ideally
I don't oppose any of them tbh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:15 pm But please tell me again how pointing out your “case” doesn’t make sense is a scummy defense. Not every townie flies off the handle at the merest whiff of suspicion 🤷‍♀️
I mean that is actually one of the oldest and truest scumtells in the book in my experience :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Yep thought that

Why?
I'm failing to townread you
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:17 pm
@Sloonei

Yeah?
That's stupid.

Is he an easy mislynch target? I don't have much experience playing with boo. I don't remember him ever being a particularly vulnerable player.
When have you ever known me to leave my vote in one place for the duration of a day phase?
It has little to do with whether your vote stayed there. It's the way you talked about it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:15 pm But please tell me again how pointing out your “case” doesn’t make sense is a scummy defense. Not every townie flies off the handle at the merest whiff of suspicion 🤷‍♀️
I mean that is actually one of the oldest and truest scumtells in the book in my experience :shrug2:
I mean you’ve seen me call “cases” against me bad as town, so 🤷‍♀️
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:14 pm boo's not stupid. That's not what I meant. My point is I put a vote on boo because I did not have a read on them and had no place else to put it. We all realize that votes are changeable, right? Watch:

Yes, if voting for him is just going to make him vote for me. I put my vote on him on a whim because he was a player who was around and who I'd had a few reasons to suspect at the end of the day/night phases. But if we're interpreting that vote I placed 10 seconds into this phase as a campaign to lynch him right here and right now, then i'd like us to cut that out. Y'all are acting like I just dropped a hammer on him.

boo remains someone I'd like to look at. My vote does not need to be on him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Yep thought that

Why?
I'm failing to townread you
What things that I've done have prompted that read?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Also his post saying that he gets mislynched a lot, compared with the fact he was mled in inception which you know as well as I, should be enough to give you some inkling of that worry. Instead you were all like "so?"
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:17 pm
@Sloonei

Yeah?
That's stupid.

It has little to do with whether your vote stayed there. It's the way you talked about it.
Explain
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

*should be "combined" or "coupled" not "compared" but whatever
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Yes, if voting for him is just going to make him vote for me. I put my vote on him on a whim because he was a player who was around and who I'd had a few reasons to suspect at the end of the day/night phases. But if we're interpreting that vote I placed 10 seconds into this phase as a campaign to lynch him right here and right now, then i'd like us to cut that out. Y'all are acting like I just dropped a hammer on him.

I never said you were so heavily pushing for boo's lynch. You're really twisting my words there. I was literally just talking about your reactions to a couple posts.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

The post you called "gross" was extremely townie and I can't fathom a town sloonei thinking otherwise.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:24 pm Also his post saying that he gets mislynched a lot, compared with the fact he was mled in inception which you know as well as I, should be enough to give you some inkling of that worry. Instead you were all like "so?"
I do not understand your point. I have played with boo maybe once or twice, and not recently. I hosted Inception, which he was in for a brief period of time. He was mislynched there, but that's a singular incident. It doesn't tell me anything, really, about boo as a player (and if I recall, he was primarily mislynched because of the player he was subbing in for). Even if I held the opinion that boo is a vulnerable mislynch target in games, that would not absolve him of suspicion here.

But my original point is that him voting for me because I voted for him is wack. I just put it there on a whim to indicate that he was a person of interest. That's a thing I do in every game I play. You know this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:23 pm

I never said you were so heavily pushing for boo's lynch. You're really twisting my words there. I was literally just talking about your reactions to a couple posts.
I am genuinely confused right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:29 pm The post you called "gross" was extremely townie and I can't fathom a town sloonei thinking otherwise.
First of all, I said it sucks. Second, I said that because it contained no hint of substance or accusation. It was just a post calling me bad without a reason attached to it. I don't like that. It hurts my feelings.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:31 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:24 pm Also his post saying that he gets mislynched a lot, compared with the fact he was mled in inception which you know as well as I, should be enough to give you some inkling of that worry. Instead you were all like "so?"
I do not understand your point. I have played with boo maybe once or twice, and not recently. I hosted Inception, which he was in for a brief period of time. He was mislynched there, but that's a singular incident. It doesn't tell me anything, really, about boo as a player (and if I recall, he was primarily mislynched because of the player he was subbing in for). Even if I held the opinion that boo is a vulnerable mislynch target in games, that would not absolve him of suspicion here.

But my original point is that him voting for me because I voted for him is wack. I just put it there on a whim to indicate that he was a person of interest. That's a thing I do in every game I play. You know this.
I'm just saying that his post about it should at least have you considering it rather than doubling down on his posts being "gross."

And I didn't view his vote of you as omgus but ok.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

I didn't vote for you because you voted for me Sloonei. I was talking about lynching you during N1 and it was even on my mind D1. You just happened to vote for me in the first ten seconds of the day. And I think you know all of that. You've been around a lot, but have also continuously played dumb, acting like you don't know what's going on. I don't buy it. Not even a little bit.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Gross,sucks, whatever same diff
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

boo wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm I didn't vote for you because you voted for me Sloonei. I was talking about lynching you during N1 and it was even on my mind D1. You just happened to vote for me in the first ten seconds of the day. And I think you know all of that. You've been around a lot, but have also continuously played dumb, acting like you don't know what's going on. I don't buy it. Not even a little bit.
Yeah. This nails it. He's pushing the idea that you omgused him when that isn't the case, and he's been playing dumb quite a lot.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

boo wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm I didn't vote for you because you voted for me Sloonei. I was talking about lynching you during N1 and it was even on my mind D1. You just happened to vote for me in the first ten seconds of the day. And I think you know all of that. You've been around a lot, but have also continuously played dumb, acting like you don't know what's going on. I don't buy it. Not even a little bit.
Why was I a candidate during Day 1?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Rej »

didnt knew defenses aren't welcome here
also people can never read me lmao

ayayyy

First the ISO to my voters:

DDL: Has a misinterpretation of things against me. Doesn't like me for reasons. Tho I agree with him on the points against boo. Boo voted Drago off with uss and then he tried to sell us a Zemmi lynch possibility. His vote on boo was well placed, seems town.
Oh and yes [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] I am a noob, what attracts me in mafia are mechanics and setups and roles, I just admire the mindgaming in the DPs and I can't reach that level yet.

Speedchuck: Also went for Creature like DDL early DP1, often civillian behaviour to clear out a person's alignment or stance. Can't find scummy posts in his ISO. Also what does he have against weasleness? Weasles are cute animals. I want one as pet dafuck

Jack: Normal entrance, didn't went for creature, sheeped a vote on me which I rly don't like, until I was thematized more. Gave fuel to my wagon basically which I don't apreciate. Between the posts you can often find WIFOM... #422 I didn't like the "blah blah statement"
I see a dimension where jack and boo interactions could be W/V or W/W interactions. Deserves its own reanalysis.
#1007 lmao, is this throw off something a civ would say? and if yes why? [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]
less townlean on Jack, but I don't think scum would recklessly jump on my wagon at this point?

TSP: Interesting ISO, he likes using the term W/W and this implies that he is explicitly scumhunting and he is flexible about it. Could be to create chaos or to find early leaking scum. Slightly more civ lean in the entrance. Suspecting Sloonei, then moving votes from nutella to me, + lecturing boo, since then his votes didnt change. Interesting that he did not interact with the Dom and Dragomir wagons. Were they civ caused autorunner?
50/50 on TSP depending on his bigger sheme.

Sloonei: Targets DDL, a justified target to inquisition, flips later to Boo. alot of meta talks in their posts which I cant dissect. Questioning both wagons alot is giving Sloo civ points. #653 the "shrug vote post" was kinda cute and innocent. Another townlean.
#683 [mention]Sloonei[/mention] I think we played together before? or did you host for me? there was something before that is not accurate...
and I missed answering your question, I answered because I wanted to speed up forcing an interaction, since I am mre like a peek a boo player. lmao
And yes me and Drago are compatible as scum partners, we won games together, one or two no remembering.
Sloonei asks justified questions further on, I know zero about their meta at that point, feels like dissecting a complete stranger and it's interesting.
Sloo vs nut? deserves its own post.

I am tired as fuck I will place votes now
one will be [mention]boo[/mention] the other will be Jack, I am ready to move my votes to TSP for the sake of seeing where it leads with my reeks or nutella because there is also something going on.

Will keep other ISOs for tomorrow.

Good Night
[VOTE: boo] aubergine
[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:31 pm

I'm just saying that his post about it should at least have you considering it rather than doubling down on his posts being "gross."

And I didn't view his vote of you as omgus but ok.
It is something to consider, sure. It's not the only thing I'm going to consider. His vote for me seemed to be based on something that I thought did not warrant a vote. That is the part that I objected to. He says there is more to it. I am interested in that.

I interpreted this post as being in response to my question asking if boo was voting simply in response to my vote. I see now that you may have been responding to the point about him being an easy mislynch target. This is not something that I was actively considering before this conversation started 10 minutes ago. So whatever.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This conversation makes more sense now.

I thought you started from the position that boo was OMGUSing me and that's a perfectly acceptable thing for boo to do. So that's what I've been yelling about.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:47 pm This conversation makes more sense now.

I thought you started from the position that boo was OMGUSing me and that's a perfectly acceptable thing for boo to do. So that's what I've been yelling about.
Lol wut.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Rej that was interesting if a bit hard to read. I'm kind of lost as to your point of sloonei and what you mean by "there's something going on" in regards to me.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

*opinion on sloonei dumb phone
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:49 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:47 pm This conversation makes more sense now.

Lol wut.
I'm dumb. No playing. :faint:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:50 pm *opinion on sloonei dumb phone
Actually it's probably a smartphone. :)
Banners