No.
8%
Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 123

Re: [Night 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:33 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:31 pm I'm not a fan of my name being brought up over and over again by people. Not a fan.

And ted seems super civvies but like he could easily be leading us down the path of despair.
Is anyone who’s bringing you up a suspect?

Does “the path of despair” mean that ted is bad, or that he’s simply wrong?
I think he's either bad and tricking everyone or good and probably right
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Night 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:31 pm I'm not a fan of my name being brought up over and over again by people. Not a fan.

And ted seems super civvies but like he could easily be leading us down the path of despair.

Okay. Those are the two options implied in the question. Which is it? And if he's right doesn't that make you bad?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I guess they're not the only two options. "Good and wrong" is also a possibility. I think that's the correct answer right now. He's working too hard for specific mislynches to be bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:58 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 pm

Okay. Those are the two options implied in the question. Which is it? And if he's right doesn't that make you bad?
I wanna say good, but if he flips bad I wanna be able to claim credit for it.

So lets say like 65/35 good to bad ration.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I could see LC trying to get himself recruited also.
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:58 pm A quick glance at Trustworthy Liberal reveals several posts that immediately stand out as positive:
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:01 pm So based off how normal games go (Someone correct me if i am wrong)
we will know if this voting causes a Tie and there for would be randomized if that is correct i think the best course of action is to keep a tie (of two votes possible) this should tell us either a voter if Monokuma due to no tie or (with the current wagons) could tell us turnip is Leon.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:18 pm
Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:16 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:14 pm
Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:13 pm COOO! (There's no reason the bear would want to kill the mafia he makes)
He is on a different team then the mafia to my understanding so why not kill them
Coooo! (He's literally MAKING the mafia. Actually why would he be on a different team? Unless you think he just needs to live until the end or something)
Why else would he have a god dam soup kill that could kill the entire game in one night. What i think is that he wants the minimum amount of people alive at the end of the game.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:02 pm
Okosan wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:41 pm COOOOO? (Also stop town reading Okosan or he's gonna get shot in the night :mad: )
Also if i am correct no one dies tonight since no mafia?
All of these posts reflect a player who is actively trying to piece together the puzzle that is this game. That means more to me in this particular game than it normally would, since the setup itself is as great a mystery as player alignments are. This does not look like a player who is anticipating recruitment, which seems to be the implication of Fayt's info.

But all of this is on Day 1.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:07 am The soup kill is a single use or 1-shot from how i read it atleast.
No read here, but I want to ask why this is how you read the soup kill mechanic, TLib? Do others see it that way? This is not how I interpreted it, though I assume (hope) there are some limitations on the soup kill. I just don't see anything to suggest it's 1-shot.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:48 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:37 pm So I'm gonna assume whomever Bearo is, he knows Epi fairly well so I think we can discount the new people there. But, at this point we should have a mafia player to hunt right?
Since there was a night kill last night I belive there are Two mafia currenty on top of Monokuma.
This is also not something that I would be inclined to believe, but I'm interested to hear why the theory exists.
I think this sort of speculation is a good look here. Regardless of whether or not this is accurate, TLib is offering mechanical speculation that is off the beaten path, which lends it the appearance of being genuine. I take that as a good sign. There's no reason for a recruited Liberal to fabricate a theory like this.

I feel good about TLib based on mechanical speculation, but I see very little in the way of reads here. They expressed general agreement with tedxter's POE, but no reason beyond "I trust ted." @Trustworthy Liberal can you share any reads on any other players?
I'd not be inclined to vote for the liberal in this instance.
I am preping for a reread right now to give an read on players.

Also i specutated the soup kill as a 1-shot as i remember it saying that upon it failing it would be stated un thread if it failed at any point in the chain. To me that makes me think One Shot.

I will be reading on phone so will take alittle will look through one at a time and post as i read through their posts.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:36 pm hmm if for any wagon I would hop on too, I would also hop on the Jack, DDL or Creature wagon one of them is certainly mafia
As there is often some confusion about the term, this is player salad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Rej
Highly dought as N1 Conversion, and Unlikely N2.
If monokuma could recruit last night that is a possibility but am going to assume he was RB'd like everyone else With Lights Out.

Most Likely Town going into N3.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

So, Sloonei, who do you wanna lynch tomorrow?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:19 pm Rej
If monokuma could recruit last night that is a possibility but am going to assume he was RB'd like everyone else With Lights Out.

Why? I was just ISOing him too and came to the opposite conclusion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:24 pm So, Sloonei, who do you wanna lynch tomorrow?
Maybe Rej. I still can't claim to have a comprehensive view of the game. On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you in your town read of him? Is it based on mechanics or behavior?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I mean, Siggie, the only way you're getting credit is if DDL :

1) Can still recruit
2) Will eventually recruit me

I don't think 2's coming any time soon if 1's available.

So, it will ultimately be arbitrary, because, right now, I'm town, so
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:26 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:24 pm So, Sloonei, who do you wanna lynch tomorrow?
Maybe Rej. I still can't claim to have a comprehensive view of the game. On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you in your town read of him? Is it based on mechanics or behavior?
Combo of both, probably a 7 to 8, pending on tonight, it could change.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:26 pm I mean, Siggie, the only way you're getting credit is if DDL :

1) Can still recruit

What evidence is there that he can't recruit?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Fuck I really wanna be right about Sloonei and Okosan cuz that case would be fucking incredible for me, I've never done such good analysis (if i'm correct)
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:27 pm
What if I asked you just to rate the mechanical aspect?

His behavior is in no way out of line with scum rej from what I can see.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:27 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:26 pm I mean, Siggie, the only way you're getting credit is if DDL :

1) Can still recruit

What evidence is there that he can't recruit?
There isn't, it's just some banter between me and my secret pocket.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:28 pm Fuck I really wanna be right about Sloonei and Okosan cuz that case would be fucking incredible for me, I've never done such good analysis (if i'm correct)
You are not. Please please please reconsider.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:28 pm

Give me til tomorrow to think it through. I can't reveal it.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:28 pm

Give me til tomorrow to think it through. I can't reveal it.
aight
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

In the meantime, can you explain what you find to be the scum range for Rej? And how it connects with this game?
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:38 pm If you're town, just play for the sake of winning the game for town and not for a potential moment when you'll be converted, please.
I gotta be honest, that's tough. The ability to PM Monokuma is just so... tempting. I could just... tell him my role, and ask for recruitment. Who knows?

BUT I just don't know if that would simply become my disadvantage and downfall. Maybe Monokuma would just save up info for a final glorious Soup Kill, laughing at the fools who tried to sell their souls, and lost everything instead. And that's just the known risk. We don't even know his Win Condition. It might not even be Mafia-aligned, and we, good and evil, are all just pawns. :shrug:
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:25 pm

Specficly i am confident in them not being the N1 conversion.
Will clarify to be clear if they were converted it would have been last night possible N0.
(Orginally ment not converted N0-N1)

Of you still disagree please state why while i move forward reading more people.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:42 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:38 pm If you're town, just play for the sake of winning the game for town and not for a potential moment when you'll be converted, please.
I mean yeah but

There's an invincible unbeatable cult leader

We will all die or be subsumed

We either die town or live long enough to become despair

So how does a townie win? Because 'survive' implies an end to the madness, and I don't see it in the rules yet
How do the students win in the show? DO they win? How does it end?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

What
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:34 pm
I gotta be honest, that's tough. The ability to PM Monokuma is just so... tempting. I could just... tell him my role, and ask for recruitment. Who knows?

BUT I just don't know if that would simply become my disadvantage and downfall. Maybe Monokuma would just save up info for a final glorious Soup Kill, laughing at the fools who tried to sell their souls, and lost everything instead. And that's just the known risk. We don't even know his Win Condition. It might not even be Mafia-aligned, and we, good and evil, are all just pawns. :shrug:
He is not mafia aligned we know this from earlyier he has a different win condition which is unknown to us.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

TL, is that read from a mechanical standpoint or have you sensed some difference between how he posted N0 to N1? Tbh, we didn't even have N0.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:04 pm I could see LC trying to get himself recruited also.
:haha: :haha: :haha: I hadn't read this post when I wrote the one above. Delightful!
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:35 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:42 pm
I mean yeah but

There's an invincible unbeatable cult leader

We will all die or be subsumed

We either die town or live long enough to become despair

So how does a townie win? Because 'survive' implies an end to the madness, and I don't see it in the rules yet
How do the students win in the show? DO they win? How does it end?
Major Spoilors
Upon one of two things can happen

Killing another student and getting away with it.
Ussaly if they gained this everyone else would die and they would live to go free

They survive to the last few people 5 to be specfic and they have one final trial to find out the Mastermind.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 0] Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

We've had a lot of mechanical chatter that has helped move the game forward and advance ideas about what's happening. Rej has provided some mechanical chatter, but I wouldn't say there's much advancement in any of it. It's all stagnant. Observe:
Rej wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:30 am Hello guys, people are already techtalking, I like it. Since no conversion happens at day, would this mean we end D1 with a no lynch or will we take the risk to find something.

Also there are many secret mechanics I wonder. I wonder if the secrets are related to mechanics/locations or if there is more to it like a towny turning indie or so?

Anyway I am super excited for some experimental setup :3
This is token observation with a token question and no follow up.
Rej wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:40 pm Lynching D1 can be beneficial, just wagonomics and agenda analysis
Thanks rejbot.
Rej wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:58 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:47 pm Rej, what agenda if there's nobody converted yet? Conversions happen at nights only.
Well Monokuma is the only one with an agenda? Something to look out for :shrug:
Nah
Rej wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:52 pm Just Monokuma doesn't pull the trigger himself, he uses culted people to shoot.
So the Cultafia has a faction killer performing a kill with the performer being another recruit each time?
How do they kill? it just says "the recruited people basically have to kill ONE player then survive". If that's their wincon then how do they obtain a nightkill or do they have to cause a mislynch?
Okay. I'd classify this as stagnant again. Rej is just pulling words off the front page and putting question marks after them.
Rej wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:58 am Mac got busted meh. Maybe Monokuma and his fellas didnt see any use in Mac lol.
Also I had a thought helping us to rule out people.
When Monokuma has the playerlist, then do you guys think he could have a set order to recruit/convert those?

I feel some people set up some beartraps I like that. Dom is town.
This post accomplishes nothing.
Rej wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:11 pm Finally got some free time, tedex and jack interaction is something refreshing.
Let me formulate my thoughts for this DP, I need a bit for that.
These thoughts never came. Rej spent Day 2 advocating for Creature & Sloonei lynches without substantiating either suspicion.
When we were scum partners in the Wire, Rej made several posts reminiscent of this one.

Based purely on content, I have no reason to town read Rej.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:36 pm TL, is that read from a mechanical standpoint or have you sensed some difference between how he posted N0 to N1? Tbh, we didn't even have N0.
I really like his D1 and believe it is town alignened.
Sadly he has little D2 and even less D3 and would like to see more to compare his now to then.
But don't believe he is currently a convert.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:34 pm

Will clarify to be clear if they were converted it would have been last night possible N0.

Of you still disagree please state why while i move forward reading more people.
I read him as a potential Night 1 recruit. But that is also partially influenced by the vague info Fayt gave us.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:40 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:36 pm TL, is that read from a mechanical standpoint or have you sensed some difference between how he posted N0 to N1? Tbh, we didn't even have N0.
Sadly he has little D2 and even less D3 and would like to see more to compare his now to then.
are we talking about the same Rej?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Can you compare his scum game from the Wire to this game and try to associate his mindset from there with his mindset from here? I will check out The Wire for myself to see if I'm following your thought process.
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:42 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:34 pm

I read him as a potential Night 1 recruit. But that is also partially influenced by the vague info Fayt gave us.
Difference is i still am unsure about Fayt so havn't taken their information inti that specfic read. Mainly cause i suspect that cops are likely top conversion targets amd due to the mystery between roles and characters its hard to be Anti Recruitment.

And since Fayt has been in the lower of people reads i have dought that they would be of the Chosen for this.

I hope this makes sense.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:43 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:40 pm
are we talking about the same Rej?
I think so (If the links are wrong someone tell me)
But i do have a different way of reading people which makes me highly dought his N0 conversion.
And am less likely to Believe him to be a later convert for something specific i have noticed with some people that i would much rather keep hidden for this moment.
(I can talk about it in the day)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:46 pm Can you compare his scum game from the Wire to this game and try to associate his mindset from there with his mindset from here? I will check out The Wire for myself to see if I'm following your thought process.
I don't have time for this sort of heavy lifting (I'm about to head out for the evening). But here is his ISO from The Wire.
That is also my most recent scum game, if you want to do a comparison there.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:50 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:46 pm Can you compare his scum game from the Wire to this game and try to associate his mindset from there with his mindset from here? I will check out The Wire for myself to see if I'm following your thought process.
I don't have time for this sort of heavy lifting (I'm about to head out for the evening). But here is his ISO from The Wire.
That is also my most recent scum game, if you want to do a comparison there.
When i get to my computer I'll attempt reading this to see if it helps. Have a good evening.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Take this with a grain of salt, I'm purely basing this on common sense, I usually suck with mechanics and setups and role balancing and whatever, but I think I am close to being true when I say that :

The cops are probably immune from conversion, or at the very least, they are immune til like a specific night. Either that, or a role has some sort of "protecting from conversion" mechanic as his role that has to be overpowered, meaning they can target roles with limited shots, or idk.

I think that's the case, because, town can't cooperate through sheer mass claiming and putting the puzzle pieces together, as there's a soup kill. So either cops are overpowered / are immune to being converted or some role's secrets can single-handedly change the outcome of the game.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:52 pm Take this with a grain of salt, I'm purely basing this on common sense, I usually suck with mechanics and setups and role balancing and whatever, but I think I am close to being true when I say that :

The cops are probably immune from conversion, or at the very least, they are immune til like a specific night. Either that, or a role has some sort of "protecting from conversion" mechanic as his role that has to be overpowered, meaning they can target roles with limited shots, or idk.

I think that's the case, because, town can't cooperate through sheer mass claiming and putting the puzzle pieces together, as there's a soup kill. So either cops are overpowered / are immune to being converted or some role's secrets can single-handedly change the outcome of the game.
There definitely needs to be some role secrets that have great benefit to town/unrecruited players. On the surface this setup is impossible.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I think we can also do some tricks in order to see if some of our roles are alive, for example, some person can claim if they've had BTSC with Naegi lately, so we can see if he's still here, stuff like that. Not sure if it's necessarily productive, but, it seems like some fresh touch. I don't know if it helps with anything though.
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:52 pm Take this with a grain of salt, I'm purely basing this on common sense, I usually suck with mechanics and setups and role balancing and whatever, but I think I am close to being true when I say that :

I have guess the second having just Immunitys would be broken my guess is he have a Doctor and a Anti Conveter either in the same person or seperate.

I am pretty sure its something like Makoto is Immune to Conversions and maybe the player you have (I forget what its called but get to talk to) is conversion Immune you may not talk to the same person twice.

Maybe Sakura is a Doctor/(Don't know what you call it here so a role that choses a player to die in their place.)
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:54 pm I think we can also do some tricks in order to see if some of our roles are alive, for example, some person can claim if they've had BTSC with Naegi lately, so we can see if he's still here, stuff like that. Not sure if it's necessarily productive, but, it seems like some fresh touch. I don't know if it helps with anything though.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:58 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:54 pm I think we can also do some tricks in order to see if some of our roles are alive, for example, some person can claim if they've had BTSC with Naegi lately, so we can see if he's still here, stuff like that. Not sure if it's necessarily productive, but, it seems like some fresh touch. I don't know if it helps with anything though.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:59 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:58 pm
I hate my dog jumped on me when i opened this sorry.

Was going to say i have not be chosen My Naegi on the bases that i am not Naegi.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei, I thought about it. Rej and Creature are 100% clean.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:01 pm Sloonei, I thought about it. Rej and Creature are 100% clean.
Due to mechanics.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Nevermind, I lied
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by Okosan »

Coooo! (Something else Okosan thought of too late on the night that should've been mass roleblocked is that Celestia should've submitted their action at the absolute last second if we trust that the Tie Breaker isn't converted as the Ultimate Moral Compass. That way there would two confirms because scum Celestia probably just never roleblocks)
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:03 pm Nevermind, I lied
Coo! (Got one. Lynch all liars) :nicenod:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”