moth
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
19%
nutella
No votes
cayvie
No votes
Underking Ores (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 16
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 571

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 1]

Post by dunya »

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:39 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:35 pm I don’t even know what people’s gripes are with my approach on Marcher, maybe you can like mediate instead of going “ah you’re outed suck my ass”

Because I see both a contradiction and also mental inconsistencies from Marcher that honestly just hard pins him wolf to me

I asked what he thought was “nervous” about moth and whatever words he pulled out of the scumtionary in order to sweep it under the rug and he didn’t reply at all.

Maybe you can look through moth’s ISO and tell me where he’s being nervous
it seemed super nitpicky and blown way out of proportion, and you focused on it to the exclusion of all else. your pushes have felt more like looking for something to pounce and hyper-aggro on than genuine attempts at solving

marcher's been villagy imo. i still dont really understand anyone's problem with them tbh

what does your villa circle look like rn?
can you off the top of your head cite who he was super aggressive towards? i mean, his iso is still fresh in my mind so i would like to engage with that.
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 612

Post by bronana »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:37 pm
moth wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:35 pm dunya seems scummy
Let her engage me without having to address anything on the side please, the entire dayphase has been me talking to either brick walls or people that claim they have a meta god read on me and they locked me in the scum dorm.
no one claimed that? this is extremely hyperbolic
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:38 pm Zack, how’d you do your research btw
searched "tedxtr" on the mu discord server. and your avatar on mu is the same as here.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

other than jovian, i mean.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 314
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:38 pm
Let her engage me without having to address anything on the side please, the entire dayphase has been me talking to either brick walls or people that claim they have a meta god read on me and they locked me in the scum dorm.
I've asked you like eight times to talk about new things and you haven't responded. I am here ted. I want to engage with you. Let's make it happen.
Don’t really have reads
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] why did you vote KZA at one point?
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:39 pm It’s actually kinda funny how you voted me even if you claim to know me or how I play

Our only experience is that one game where you died N1 and I pushed the entire lobby

Mind how knowing my identity affects your read on me and why it is a scum read rather than a town one?
I thought you were very villagy in that game and seemed competent

here you're making bad pushes and are not villagy at all

I already wolfread you anyway
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 676
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:41 pm
I've asked you like eight times to talk about new things and you haven't responded. I am here ted. I want to engage with you. Let's make it happen.
Don’t really have reads
Surely you have observations or vague thoughts, at least. What's this game look like as a whole? Who is making your life difficult right now? Are those people suspicious?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:40 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:35 pm I don’t even know what people’s gripes are with my approach on Marcher, maybe you can like mediate instead of going “ah you’re outed suck my ass”

Because I see both a contradiction and also mental inconsistencies from Marcher that honestly just hard pins him wolf to me

I asked what he thought was “nervous” about moth and whatever words he pulled out of the scumtionary in order to sweep it under the rug and he didn’t reply at all.

it seemed super nitpicky and blown way out of proportion, and you focused on it to the exclusion of all else. your pushes have felt more like looking for something to pounce and hyper-aggro on than genuine attempts at solving

marcher's been villagy imo. i still dont really understand anyone's problem with them tbh

can you off the top of your head cite who he was super aggressive towards? i mean, his iso is still fresh in my mind so i would like to engage with that.
its baffling to me that you read his iso and aren't sure who he was aggro towards :confused: :confused:

marcher jovian, and me earlier in the game on d0
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Poll runs till Sat Jun 27, 2020 lmao

ok. i dunno if i can survive this game.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

There are some hits and there are some misses

None of you really explained why this would be a miss

The dude literally took ages to reply to my points and took seconds to respond to other inquiries

It’s so blatantly obvious to me and none of you are explaining why I am being delusional, but rather resort to a “THIS IS MISREPPY”

I literally pulled quotes
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:42 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:41 pm
Don’t really have reads
Surely you have observations or vague thoughts, at least. What's this game look like as a whole? Who is making your life difficult right now? Are those people suspicious?
Generally it’s very bad to place me in the spotlight on day one because I am very survivalistic and will derail the thread until villagers stop scum reading me

In the context of everyone piling on me for the same reasoning that I just disagree with, it’s kinda hard to get reads without being biased
ImageImageImageImage
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:42 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:39 pm It’s actually kinda funny how you voted me even if you claim to know me or how I play

Our only experience is that one game where you died N1 and I pushed the entire lobby

Mind how knowing my identity affects your read on me and why it is a scum read rather than a town one?

this is especially silly when one of your earliest pushes of the game was calling me a wolf based on meta
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:43 pm

its baffling to me that you read his iso and aren't sure who he was aggro towards :confused: :confused:

well i did say apart from jovian, and you have been pretty aggressive with him along with the whole everyone else who won't give him room to breathe.

i disagree that his progression on marcher did not contain genuine townie waffling at the beginning there when he was sussing carot instead. i see town frustration and not mafia in his dealing with the thread rn.

ted is town.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

out for awhile
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Like, what the fuck am I supposed to read people for

When everyone right now is either acting like I’m outed or is defending me

It’s like the office picture meme and you put villagers and wolves on those pictures
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

wow what happened to linki in this forum?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 114

Post by tutuu »

I will separate this in chunks because people (including myself) don't read walls

1st page - useless
2nd page - okay I was actually wrong on a lot of stuff. I thought that the first few pages would be really annoying to me, but they are in fact not. Maybe this is just my emotions/mood. I was either in a bad mood when I read them for the first time, or I am in a good mood now. Because I'm actually vibing with the humor now

Post 72 (reminder to self to check if I can link it) was the nutella post I mentioned earlier where I claimed that "she is taking moth's shenanigans way too seriously so she must be scum". In retrospect that's silly of me, idk why I said that. It no longer looks so, to me.

Finishing the page, I am back to slightly scumreading nutella. Or maybe I'm biased to "follow the flock" since a bunch of other people are doing so as well (at the end of page 2)

3nd page - I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. Post 103 by OW. This is the most I talked about. Where he is taking moth's shenanigans too seriously. It just seemed (to me personally) disgenuine from OW to take it seriously, based off of the "image" I built up for OW based off of his previous posts. He (OW) responds with jest to pretty much everything. Well I mean no he doesn't, but, like, he infuses some humorous stuff in his serious stuff. But he just sounds dead serious here to moth. Maybe I am making a big deal out of nothing. That is possible
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:46 pm Like, what the fuck am I supposed to read people for
what do you think of KZA?

and do you town read moth? a couple of your posts gave the impression that you do.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Legit townread on MacD from post 138. Not even joking

Page 4 - Maybe slight gut scumread on Turnip Head based off nothing other than they don't seem that energetic? At least that's how I perceived them

Page 5 - nothing much

(btw i be vibing hard to this song rn holy shit. had to stop reading, needed to stop just to sway my head left and right to music )

im tired of this page listing schtick ill drop it.

@Sloonei your posts 375 and 366 are what made me tr u. apologies for taking so long, earlier i was just in a trolling mood, and now i just reached it as i was doing my catch-up. so, like, the reason i tr u is just cuz u like uhhh seem so ... "out there?" kinda like moth? whats the word. unhinhibited? (im googling this real quick) "free and natural, without embarrassment or too much control" yea perfect

my eyes are glazing over the ted vs bronana argument. honestly not very interested in reading that sorry. i generally don't care about other ppls reads like at all (unless they scumread me tbh). (like if my top 2 towns were tunneling each other that wouldn't make me stop thinking they arent lock town just an example). idk why i said this or why i said i dont care about other ppls reads. i guess i mabbe care more about the tone? i dont even know myself. i sound like a teenager rn tbh

ANYWAY

(opening up page 9 now)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:45 pm
bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:42 pm

this is especially silly when one of your earliest pushes of the game was calling me a wolf based on meta
It was kinda the cherry on top but the point about your pushes being mostly predatory still stood
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:43 pm There are some hits and there are some misses

The dude literally took ages to reply to my points and took seconds to respond to other inquiries

It’s so blatantly obvious to me and none of you are explaining why I am being delusional, but rather resort to a “THIS IS MISREPPY”

I tried to respond to all of your points directly. Is there anything else I should clear up? I don't believe that your points about Jovian indicate the mindset that you are arguing for, and I've tried to explain why that's the case.
But I remain more interested in your other thoughts.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

yea so this is the part where i started townreading bronana too. i loved his read on sloonei (you are hypocrite therefore youre town). also i will jump forward in time a bit and say that i remember bronana expressing a lot of frustration at moth somewhere in the future, that cemented my townread on bronana

also i just remembered i townread MacD cuz he was nice to me, but combined with that post from start of game I said earlier I tr him for, this is enough to TR him tbh (this just side tangent)

anyway MOVING ON. *slaps cheeks* be more structured please!!! no more time hopping. I am not teferi, time raveler. I don't give people aids. Fighto Fighto!

omg i need a break. start of page 9. current reads

Tutuu
Sloonei
Moth
Bronana
MacDougall

rest

OW?
nutella? (I feel fucking terrible putting her here cuz she has said more than once that she likes me. FML. I'm really really sorry. Fuck me... I'm such a fucking traitor...)
tedxtr (i lied and did a time hop tee-hee) (i wrote this before writing the nutella scumread and now it looks silly cuz this is written in humorous tone but I was serious that I feel bad about the nutella sr so now it looks weird sorry just wanted to clear this out also if u couldnt tell i may or may not be autistic sorry sorry)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:47 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:46 pm Like, what the fuck am I supposed to read people for
what do you think of KZA?

and do you town read moth? a couple of your posts gave the impression that you do.
Yeah, he’s among the few town reads.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Actually the only one
ImageImageImageImage
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:46 pm

well i did say apart from jovian, and you have been pretty aggressive with him along with the whole everyone else who won't give him room to breathe.

i disagree that his progression on marcher did not contain genuine townie waffling at the beginning there when he was sussing carot instead. i see town frustration and not mafia in his dealing with the thread rn.

ted is town.
I really havent been lol, and he was aggro on me first anyway so that doesn't even make sense

LOL at people "not giving ted room to breathe" i made like two posts saying i think he's wolfy then he kept badgering me. and he gave marcher negative room to breathe.

think your perspective is pweird
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 778
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:36 pm
bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:30 pmi fully agree with nutella's recent ketchup posts
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:34 pm k nvm zack is fine
lol I hadn't seen that it was from catchup stuff
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:48 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:43 pm There are some hits and there are some misses

I tried to respond to all of your points directly. Is there anything else I should clear up? I don't believe that your points about Jovian indicate the mindset that you are arguing for, and I've tried to explain why that's the case.
You didn’t really explain much

I pointed out, with quotes, why he was bullshiting and you just shut it down

To me it’s obvious, walk it down on how you perceive it, in full context (read his ISO) and if you still disagree then I’m afraid it just ends there, but I can’t really see how you’d town read him
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:49 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:46 pm

ted is town.
I really havent been lol, and he was aggro on me first anyway so that doesn't even make sense

LOL at people "not giving ted room to breathe" i made like two posts saying i think he's wolfy then he kept badgering me. and he gave marcher negative room to breathe.

think your perspective is pweird
i havent read the thread, im just going by what sloonei told me when he asked me to give an impression on ted so...
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Master Radishes »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:37 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:45 pm
bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:32 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:30 pm Just an FYI, I do intend to play this game seriously. Some day. Just...not right now. Busy drowning in work. (I didn't think the game would start so soon.)

I can do lazy GTH reads if anyone wants, but they'd be kind of worthless at this point.
Lay it on me brother.
Without double checking things, just impressions:

Townie:
Moth - because he just doesn't seem to care how he comes across
tedxtr - being insightful yet a bit cautious (in a good way) in his outlook on the people he's interacted with
KZA - meta read; we've played together plenty and he sounds comfortable here
tutuu - perhaps mistaking 'fun' for 'townie' but I like them so far

Townie I guess?
bronana - mainly based on presence; not sure I've yet seen anything that makes me slot you higher than this
Nook - slanking D1 is his MO; when I scummed with him he was in the background but always nudging things in certain directions on D1, and he's not doing that here
TSP - responding to a big post with just 'bad' is vintage TSP
Mac - seems jovial enough to be town, but nothing that isn't fakeable tbh

Hmmmmm:
Nutella & Sloonei - tbh I kind of want to agree with both of them; meta-wise, neither has yet convinced me I'm seeing the town version of themselves (but I'm not calling this w/w) - needs further observation
Marcher - seems to be forcing things
Carotenoid - seems a bit hesitant, like putting a toe in the water but not fully committing yet

Not going to force anyone into a scum read.

Not going to comment on anyone else even though I've noticed them post a few times, e.g. Lissa, Turnip Head, etc. If I don't have solid meta I'm not going to hedge a read until I think about it properly.
that aint how GTH works pal
You don't know what I did or didn't put to my head.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i will not be voting ted. i will be looking elsewhere for who's bad, possibly in the pool of ted pushers even.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

The best way to deal with this is to just leave me alone, talk about something else and I'll make reads closer to EoD.

If you're gonna keep on talking about it, I'm just gonna keep addressing it, it is what it is.

If you don't care then I guess that's fine, we've decided the lynch for the day and you guys have info tomorrow, even though it's kinda lame.

I'm not gonna do work under the hands of executioners, if I'm gonna give reads they're gonna be when I feel like I have something good to add to the thread.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:46 pm wow what happened to linki in this forum?
it was turned off for the game bc ppl were complaining about it lol
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tutuu is so genuine and honest. i can't imagine a world where she is mafia and fucks me over tbh. now i know tutuu and ted are my 2 town reads! yay!
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

It's making me mad to even think that actual villagers would think I'm wolfy and on top of it would argue that I'm MISREPPING Marcher's posts when I literally gave quotes.

The read is good, moth is an active player, there's motivation to ride the moth town train, get out of his tunnel. The read is contrived and is based on a weak baseline for moth's scum game and there's no actual, true assessment of moth's posts. I dare you to go in his iso and point one thing that looks like whatever Marcher described.

Do it.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:55 pm The best way to deal with this is to just leave me alone, talk about something else and I'll make reads closer to EoD.

If you're gonna keep on talking about it, I'm just gonna keep addressing it, it is what it is.

If you don't care then I guess that's fine, we've decided the lynch for the day and you guys have info tomorrow, even though it's kinda lame.

I'm not gonna do work under the hands of executioners, if I'm gonna give reads they're gonna be when I feel like I have something good to add to the thread.
ted, scum hunt with me beyond jovion. who are his teammates?

what is your read on zach, for instance?

do you town read carot just cos she mindmelded with you?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I'm pissed that most likely villagers are pushing this, it hurts my brain man
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

forgot to put turnip heads as slight sr

ngl i feel my attention span drifting away. curses of being a gen-Z-er screen addict. i just feel like whatever i wrote from now on is gonna be poop and will be all bad takes and ppl would just respond in an amicable way just to not make me feel bad about how embarassing my catch up stuff is but maybe this is an irrational spur of emotion and i shouldnt listen to it. fuck fuck fuck.

MOVING ON

i want to slightly tr lissa cuz shes nice to me and puts me as top town

im reading KZA and masterjovian and TSP and masterradishes posts but cant form an opinion

ok dude i cant. i cant. i cant. im sorry. i just cant keep up my attention

ill just maybe read tedxtr's ISO to try to see if im voting an obv townie, and ill just move on to real time stuff my attention is just fucked i cant

Tutuu
Sloonei
Moth
Bronana
MacDougall

Lissa

rest

Turnip Heads?
OW?
nutella?
tedxtr?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:57 pm It's making me mad to even think that actual villagers would think I'm wolfy and on top of it would argue that I'm MISREPPING Marcher's posts when I literally gave quotes.

The read is good, moth is an active player, there's motivation to ride the moth town train, get out of his tunnel. The read is contrived and is based on a weak baseline for moth's scum game and there's no actual, true assessment of moth's posts. I dare you to go in his iso and point one thing that looks like whatever Marcher described.

Do it.
counterpoint: i just skimmed when this was in day 0 but moth seemed to have a lot of fluffy posts from what i recall? marcher was saying, if moth had btsc, then those type of memey posts would be in wolfchat.

i'm not making a judgement on marcher's alignment, but i want you to understand from an unbiased person's point of view. i know why you found it scummy, but i can also see why marcher said it. does that makes sense?
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:55 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:46 pm wow what happened to linki in this forum?
it was turned off for the game bc ppl were complaining about it lol
People from other sites where the feature doesn't exist tend to find it a touch frustrating. It's like you're constantly being spoken over when you're trying to say something.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:58 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:55 pm The best way to deal with this is to just leave me alone, talk about something else and I'll make reads closer to EoD.

ted, scum hunt with me beyond jovion. who are his teammates?

what is your read on zach, for instance?

do you town read carot just cos she mindmelded with you?
I gotta re-evaluate Zach at some point.

I don't really town read Carot, but I don't have any hard reasoning to believe she's scum either.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:01 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:57 pm It's making me mad to even think that actual villagers would think I'm wolfy and on top of it would argue that I'm MISREPPING Marcher's posts when I literally gave quotes.

Do it.
counterpoint: i just skimmed when this was in day 0 but moth seemed to have a lot of fluffy posts from what i recall? marcher was saying, if moth had btsc, then those type of memey posts would be in wolfchat.

i'm not making a judgement on marcher's alignment, but i want you to understand from an unbiased person's point of view. i know why you found it scummy, but i can also see why marcher said it. does that makes sense?
My reasoning for scum reading Marcher isn't because he said it as much as he moved the goalposts when I prodded his thought process.

Of course the action in and of itself isn't a dead giveaway, although I still believe reads like that are prompted to come from wolves a high percentage of the time anyway.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:48 pm

You didn’t really explain much

I pointed out, with quotes, why he was bullshiting and you just shut it down

To me it’s obvious, walk it down on how you perceive it, in full context (read his ISO) and if you still disagree then I’m afraid it just ends there, but I can’t really see how you’d town read him
What you have described as an inconsistent progression, or whatever, from jovian, does not strike me as that at all. I think what you are observing is a player developing a read on another player. Like, the movement from "I like his talk" to "it's the tone" isn't really an inconsistency at all as I see it (and if it is, that's not something to be suspicious about), but is just a player working out their own read on a player. Sometimes our language is imperfect, and we say things one way and then come up with a better way of phrasing it. Their initial point was "If moth was scum they would be saying some of these things in wolf chat." That then turns into "Moth's [nervous] energy would be confined to scum chat." I don't care about the word nervous and I'm not interested in playing semantics with it. I can identify what Jovian is referring to even if "nervous" isn't the word I'd use. Again, I see what you are talking about and read it completely different from the way you are reading it.

I remain more interested in hearing what you have to say about anything else in the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:01 pm

I don't really town read Carot, but I don't have any hard reasoning to believe she's scum either.
radishes has 48 posts. that's a good chunk. since i've been on, apart from the failed GTH exercise, he's been posting mostly fluff stuff. what do you make of him in this game?
Master Radishes
Hitman

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:04 pm

radishes has 48 posts. that's a good chunk. since i've been on, apart from the failed GTH exercise, he's been posting mostly fluff stuff. what do you make of him in this game?
Can I answer...?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Do it.
I don't care whether Marcher's read was right, I mean I townread moth. I care that it looked like a genuine thought Marcher actually had based on his interpretation. Your insistence otherwise does not feel genuine to me.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

How the F did I get to 50 posts anyway. Like, what have I been saying? I don't remember any of it. :/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:05 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:04 pm

Can I answer...?
you can tell me what you think of nutella.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:03 pm I remain more interested in hearing what you have to say about anything else in the game.
I have already replied to what can happen this game, if you choose to take that path then you will, if not, we can talk about this the entire day and tomorrow you'll have no to minimal analysis post-flip to be made.

I genuinely can't see how you think someone that said "he's being nervous" and when he's asked to point to one post that he found was expressing nervousness, he doesn't reply to it.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:06 pm I don't care whether Marcher's read was right
I don't god damn care either, my point was never the accuracy of his read makes him scummy??????????????????????
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:03 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:01 pm

Do it.

My reasoning for scum reading Marcher isn't because he said it as much as he moved the goalposts when I prodded his thought process.

Of course the action in and of itself isn't a dead giveaway, although I still believe reads like that are prompted to come from wolves a high percentage of the time anyway.
He really didn't move the goalposts. You decided where they were and he was in a different field.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”