moth
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
19%
nutella
No votes
cayvie
No votes
Underking Ores (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 16
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 778
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:37 pm Although I think the action of slanking and making up excuses has been used by MR almost every time as scum, this time it does feel different in a way that I can’t really describe.

I’m moreso pushing beyond the level 1 read and thinking why he made that post apologizing for the nth time when nobody even mentioned him

He could’ve just skated or provided manufactured content

Idk I’m kinda buying it as more of a town way of posting
He did provide manufactured content tho
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:01 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:37 pm Although I think the action of slanking and making up excuses has been used by MR almost every time as scum, this time it does feel different in a way that I can’t really describe.

I’m moreso pushing beyond the level 1 read and thinking why he made that post apologizing for the nth time when nobody even mentioned him

He could’ve just skated or provided manufactured content

Idk I’m kinda buying it as more of a town way of posting
He did provide manufactured content tho
Exactly. Idk what to tell ya Ted, he's badishes for sure. His "GTH" reads post felt less like "here's what I truly think" and more "here's what has happened based on what I was forced to read cuz I'm scum"
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 114

Post by tutuu »

ok ill sheep
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Master Radishes »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:02 pm We had like 3 games here + 1 offsite

And in that one you town read me early as well iirc and you were scum
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:05 pm I think there’s a decent chance you’re just town that finds it hard to find the motivation, although that isn’t clearing on its own, because you didn’t have the drive as a mafia either.
I appreciate you seeing the truth of me and all, but can you stop thinking you have a book of meta on me? 3 or 4 games isn't enough to start making catch-all claims about what I do as scum 'every time' or whatever. Every game we've played has been within a different personal context of mine, and I don't think 'consistent' is the word anyone who knows me would use to describe my play across games as either alignment.

One thing I don't do is slank 'on purpose' as a strategy. If I'm not really engaged or motivated that's just it at face value.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

is it possible to see the triumviritrtiritates however u spell it or not anymore?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Turnip is doing it too, thinking he can read me off meta from like two games together. I don't even remember anything he did in those games, personally.

I'm finding this weirdly annoying, because I don't think these people trying to meta read me on little meta are even wolves.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Like, take it or leave it guys, but I didn't think this game was going to start so soon when I signed up, and this has been a busy week of work for me and I've been in another game and all that.

Whoever is town amongst my voters better promise to feel shame when they see my flip.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Moving my vote to [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine for now out of self-pres and because it's a bleh slot that isn't a big loss, whereas Marcher is...I mean, I don't find him very townie, but I also don't know him and want him to not die super early in his first Syndicate game.
Master Radishes
Hitman

My voters are currently:

Bronana - tbh I'd need to iso before I force a read here
Turnip Head - hard to get a sense of; I liked the feel of most of his posts, though I do find his casing of me...a bit simple - but overall still considering this a town slot
Nutella - just not at all playing in a pro-town way at the moment; overly justifying her read on me and acting over confident about it
dunya - apparently didn't mind me and also scumread nutella, so why am I seeing her on this list? I'm not sure what to make of that
tutuu - just sheeping everything with a pulse but very open about it so still a townread

Like, this is still nutella. Shading me but only voting me after others have done so? Add it to the pile of reasons she's a woof.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I have no idea when EoD is but I think it's fairly soon. I probably won't be here unless it's now or close to now.
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 372
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Marcher Jovian »

Lissa wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:32 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:20 pm Hmm good point about lissa tbh
Lissa wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:57 pm @dunya @Lissa why did you GTH KZA as scum?
I followed his champs game (well, d1, but that was all he was alive for anyway) and he was... hm. Cutting and self assured, and I don't think hipfirey is quite the word but something in that vein?

Feels a bit limp here in comparison and his main reads are really easy.
@Lissa I don't get this sense from KZA at all, I don't think he's "limp" or that his reads are too easy. Convince me this is a real opinion?
It's, like. Have you played with/seen Mantichora? You could compare them in his champs game. They're not like, identical players, but you could draw some comparison. You can't do that with this game.

His conviction in that game just felt sharper and bitier, he was... jumpier? Not like jumpy. Thought pattern jumpy.

Here he kinda just dropped stuff and left it there.
Did we watch the same game? Like KZA in that game dropped some “I think this person is townie” around, but spent most of d1 tunneling MM. I didn’t get the same jumpiness feels. I don’t get the limpness thing either, if anything it feels like the opposite. KZA in g7 felt like very in-the-moment, free-flowy sort of “I like this post, I hate that post”. KZA here feels more uptight and ?professional? Like g7 KZA didn’t feel like the type to go “ok I will iso this person and report back with the result” while KZA here just did.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:20 pm I have no idea when EoD is but I think it's fairly soon. I probably won't be here unless it's now or close to now.
eod is in 2 hours
Master Radishes
Hitman

I formally recommend against a Kaz lynch. I reserve the right to rescind this recommendation in the future.
Master Radishes
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:23 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:20 pm I have no idea when EoD is but I think it's fairly soon. I probably won't be here unless it's now or close to now.
eod is in 2 hours
Thanks.

I won't be here. It'll be midnight-thirty for me and I'm exhausted.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:19 pm overly justifying her read on me and acting over confident about it
Indeed, you seen that before eh?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

alright. sorry if you're town. your posts were fun to read
Lissa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 469

Post by Lissa »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:57 pm @dunya @Lissa why did you GTH KZA as scum?
I followed his champs game (well, d1, but that was all he was alive for anyway) and he was... hm. Cutting and self assured, and I don't think hipfirey is quite the word but something in that vein?

@Lissa I don't get this sense from KZA at all, I don't think he's "limp" or that his reads are too easy. Convince me this is a real opinion?
It's, like. Have you played with/seen Mantichora? You could compare them in his champs game. They're not like, identical players, but you could draw some comparison. You can't do that with this game.

His conviction in that game just felt sharper and bitier, he was... jumpier? Not like jumpy. Thought pattern jumpy.

Did we watch the same game? Like KZA in that game dropped some “I think this person is townie” around, but spent most of d1 tunneling MM. I didn’t get the same jumpiness feels. I don’t get the limpness thing either, if anything it feels like the opposite. KZA in g7 felt like very in-the-moment, free-flowy sort of “I like this post, I hate that post”. KZA here feels more uptight and ?professional? Like g7 KZA didn’t feel like the type to go “ok I will iso this person and report back with the result” while KZA here just did.
" KZA in g7 felt like very in-the-moment, free-flowy sort of “I like this post, I hate that post”. KZA here feels more uptight and ?professional? "

this is a pretty good way of describing what I'm trying to say actually

we might have different definitions of limp, i suppose, it was rather imprecise

but also yeah the MM read there is like, the main instance of "DID NOT just drop this and leave it there, was sharper", that's exactly what I'm referring to
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 571

Post by dunya »

When radishes flips wolf, nutella is his busser 100%
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 372
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Marcher Jovian »

Lissa wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:27 pm

" KZA in g7 felt like very in-the-moment, free-flowy sort of “I like this post, I hate that post”. KZA here feels more uptight and ?professional? "

but also yeah the MM read there is like, the main instance of "DID NOT just drop this and leave it there, was sharper", that's exactly what I'm referring to
I mean from my PoV KZA seems plenty interested in following up and being sharp on his reads. Like how are you reading the last pages any differently??
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:28 pm When radishes flips wolf, nutella is his busser 100%
This is a gross post and makes me think you know he will flip wolf and are setting me up.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 104
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

That is a nasty post by Dunya lol
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dunyas iso mentions of radish are super weird and very potentially w/w overall
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

The whole exchange between them is so fake and artificial I'm not buying it
Master Radishes
Hitman

Hey nutella, let's say I'm town. Where are you looking next? Who's the wolf nudging my wagon along?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Dunya, same question.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:31 pm Dunyas iso mentions of radish are super weird and very potentially w/w overall
nutella makes that assertion in under 1 min

You bad girl, very bad.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6

Post by tessepia »

So it would seem the stars have aligned once more. It has been a long time since we met last, and I continue to wonder why the Scribes find it within their wisdom to keep us apart so. Even still, it is good to see you again.

I have made my decision.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

new phone who dis
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:29 pm
Lissa wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:27 pm

I mean from my PoV KZA seems plenty interested in following up and being sharp on his reads. Like how are you reading the last pages any differently??
He dropped them and then responded to a few things people said about them and that was p much it

Lemme try again conveying this

By sharpness I mean like, attitude, it's a tonal thing, bite. there's like. one post here where he had this maybe?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:33 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:31 pm Dunyas iso mentions of radish are super weird and very potentially w/w overall
nutella makes that assertion in under 1 min

You bad girl, very bad.
No, I had looked earlier and mentioned it then as well. This just worsened it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Well Bronana isn't a D1 lynch for me over Jovian, he doesn't scream town to me but I don't really have anything damning on him outside of vibe

Dunya and Lissa are kind of piquing my interest but I'm actually gonna take a nap now
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:15 pm dunya has like kind of a lot of weird jokey posts about radish I'm not sure what to make of it tbh
[mention]dunya[/mention] this was when I looked at your iso for radish stuff after kza brought it up.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jumping into a different convo for a sec:

Lissa I get what you mean about KZA and I think it's an accurate assessment. I also don't think it makes him scum. I could be wrong - I only know his meta in a specific forum's context - but I don't think making him a D1 yeet again is a good idea. Give him time to sort himself; if he's scum I think it'll become more apparent as the game goes on.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

I'm really bothered by where Lissa and Jovian are going with this.

Like if the end goal is to get clues about my alignment in THIS game based on my ONE ROUND in the champs, you're not gonna get anything accurate.
KZA
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:32 pm Hey nutella, let's say I'm town. Where are you looking next? Who's the wolf nudging my wagon along?
My other suspects would include carotte, prob still Ted, TSP

To the second part, perhaps TH, maybe dunya but I really think she mostly looks awful if you flip wolf here.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Tariq wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:33 pm So it would seem the stars have aligned once more. It has been a long time since we met last, and I continue to wonder why the Scribes find it within their wisdom to keep us apart so. Even still, it is good to see you again.

I have made my decision.
Hmmmmmmmm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

Hi. I didn't really catch-up, why is Master Radishes top voted?
ImageImage
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:35 pm Jumping into a different convo for a sec:

Lissa I get what you mean about KZA and I think it's an accurate assessment. I also don't think it makes him scum. I could be wrong - I only know his meta in a specific forum's context - but I don't think making him a D1 yeet again is a good idea. Give him time to sort himself; if he's scum I think it'll become more apparent as the game goes on.
Hm

Ok, noted - I imagine you have much more experience than I have with his game

Fine leaving him for a bit
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

If dunya is town she should know better than to tunnel me after last time.

So I think she is a desperate wolf pushing for an alternative associative on her teammate who is about to flip.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Carotenoid wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:37 pm Hi. I didn't really catch-up, why is Master Radishes top voted?
They hate me cuz they ain't me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:40 pm If dunya is town she should know better than to tunnel me after last time.

So I think she is a desperate wolf pushing for an alternative associative on her teammate who is about to flip.
Appeal to emotion denied.
Master Radishes
Hitman

From my perspective, this nutella/dunya dichotomy doesn't feel w/w.

Just saying this for any people in the future isoing me or them. (Hi, future people. Hope the game is going well.)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] does Radish last post re: KZA meta sway u?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Again, for post flip:

The wolf on my wagon is likely one of nutella or dunya, outside shot to bronana I guess.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm probably going to be asleep very soon.

A vote for me is a vote for communism. Don't vote me.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 314
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

This game only delivers at EoD when it’s at 2AM wow
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Also [VOTE: Marcher Jovian] aubergine because Wilgy isn't going to last as a wagon, so it's the better self-pres option.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

What happens if there's a tie?
ImageImage
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 612

Post by bronana »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:19 pm My voters are currently:

Bronana - tbh I'd need to iso before I force a read here
Turnip Head - hard to get a sense of; I liked the feel of most of his posts, though I do find his casing of me...a bit simple - but overall still considering this a town slot
Nutella - just not at all playing in a pro-town way at the moment; overly justifying her read on me and acting over confident about it
dunya - apparently didn't mind me and also scumread nutella, so why am I seeing her on this list? I'm not sure what to make of that
tutuu - just sheeping everything with a pulse but very open about it so still a townread

Like, this is still nutella. Shading me but only voting me after others have done so? Add it to the pile of reasons she's a woof.
Is there a summary or detailed breakdown of why you believe nutella is a wolf?
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 314
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Feeling good about the Marcher wagon, don’t know what to tell you peeps
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”