Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 520

Re: Jack Attack Mafia (Day 1)

Post by Millium »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:31 am
Wisp wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:28 am I have high standards
good for you. i have none
good for you
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 997
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con still only has one read. Let's review his latest takes since tonight's drama subsided.

On Hally:

Spoiler: show
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:11 pm What if she's scum and I'm not?
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:28 pm I believe your Miller claim

I could be generous and call this a civilian read. It's one of the most consensus reads in the game.

On Funnygurl555:

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:26 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:22 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:20 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:18 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:08 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:05 pm

Are LC and FG w/w in your mind?
Could be. I have no reason off-hand to say they are not.
They'd have to both be pursuing the same strategy with little interaction between the two of them and without a glance to anything else. Seems too on the nose.
i was thinking earlier their non-interaction seems weird though? they both scum read jay but i dont see them acting like they “found” each other like id expect from two town in that position?

idk i think theres probably one wolf in those two at least
I'm not going to townread FG for accusing the same person I did. Actually, I think I challenged FG in the same post I accused JJJ, but it was ignored.
why though? if jay is lock scum to you and fg suspects jay and jay suspects both of you like... how does that not make fg town fypov?
Because I could be wrong about Jay and he's town and she's scum.
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:30 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:28 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:26 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:22 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:20 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:18 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:15 pm

They'd have to both be pursuing the same strategy with little interaction between the two of them and without a glance to anything else. Seems too on the nose.
i was thinking earlier their non-interaction seems weird though? they both scum read jay but i dont see them acting like they “found” each other like id expect from two town in that position?

idk i think theres probably one wolf in those two at least
I'm not going to townread FG for accusing the same person I did. Actually, I think I challenged FG in the same post I accused JJJ, but it was ignored.
why though? if jay is lock scum to you and fg suspects jay and jay suspects both of you like... how does that not make fg town fypov?
Because I could be wrong about Jay and he's town and she's scum.
but right now, in this moment, do you think thats the case?

like idk... what about the mindmeld? like, do you care at all that fg got to the same sr as you before you did? even independent of jays alignment, that doesnt move you in any way?
I have high hopes for her being town, how about that?

Wet fart.

On Alison:

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:57 pm And how does Alison assume what I know? I don't know that's true. I don't play like that's true ever.
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:59 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:57 pm And how does Alison assume what I know? I don't know that's true. I don't play like that's true ever.
Is Alison mafia?
I don't know.

Wet fart.

The only confident read is ultra-confident, and it's that I'm mafia. This doesn't look like a real perspective of this game.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Wisp wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:28 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:25 am
Wisp wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:19 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:15 am Tbf this is a hard thread to catch up on
das is true, I'll give him that
but IDK why he needs to pretend like people arent putting effort in this game
I mean like

If I were super behind and skimming this thread and saw a bunch of hee hos and miller claims I might be skeptical too lolol

Also, like, one of your go to moves is to say I’m not doing enough whether I am or not, so this is a big ol MEH from me 😂
lol the miller stuff did eat a way at a lot of the earlier pages, but there is more content now
and I have high standards

also why do you have something to say about every post I seem to make, let me do my thing
What

I was responding to you what’s your issue
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
KitsuShel
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by KitsuShel »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:03 pm We have a variety of offerings. Pyre, for example, which I am currently hosting, is more what you are describing.

Anyway, welcome!
Thanks! I didn’t even know about this place til Jack sent an invite to this game. Work is going to be crazy for me for the next couple of weeks as we begin working a full reopening plan. (I work in a restaurant and we’re closed for seating until August 1st, but we do take out).

I’ll definitely check out some games when this one is over! I’m having a hard enough time keeping up with this one. 😂
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention]
other than the fact that your are defending people's laziness, while also voting someone who hasn't even posted yet
nothing, keep doing you
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

meh, I am clocking out for the night

I don’t really care if people are lazy as long as they’re readable tbh

Which tbf sprityo isn’t for me yet, but I don’t have a good sprityo read AFAIK so that’s not unexpected
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 372
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:19 am Straight up, unless i start wailing to the crowd i'll just get lynched AGAIN and it is. so. freaking. tiring.
Maybe I was wrong to sign up for a "Champs game" as my first game back :shrug:

No one's going to make me play more than how much i want to play, you get effort when i decide i want to do some freaking work.
Wisp wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:20 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:16 am I will say now that i've gone through the whole thread i dont like Wisp. my vote will be better served there. [VOTE: WISP] aubergine

In general the way he went about using his word choice devolved the thread into a less curated or appropriate way to conduct the feeling out of intentions.
Explain this like I am 5
k thanks
That sentence is inscrutable.
KitsuShel
Stool Pigeon

Post by KitsuShel »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:41 pm I’m ride or die with kits

The rest can get it
Dude. I feel kinda honored here. 🤣
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Forgot about that first quote:
sprityo wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:19 am Straight up, unless i start wailing to the crowd i'll just get lynched AGAIN and it is. so. freaking. tiring.
Hi, I'm Long Con. I'm here so you don't have to work so hard. :hugs:

So to clear up some of the miller stuff for anyone that didn’t follow the shorthand

It’s likely mafia have access to a miller safe claim, given that if they don’t and there’s this many millers in a game it basically creates a bunch of town clears, so Mafia probably have access to what a miller role PM looks like (I suspect that all VTs are millers but that’s a different subject)

Kits is significantly >rand town for claiming the miller role without knowing the names for angley-ish reasons and cause it makes them (her?) less likely to have teammates.

Hally claiming miller first is still slightly >rand town, but not as much as it looked like at first.

The other claims are not particularly meaningful at this point.

KitsuShel wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:59 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:41 pm I’m ride or die with kits

The rest can get it
Dude. I feel kinda honored here. 🤣
I gotchu!

How’re you keeping up with things? Anything that needs clarifying?
KitsuShel
Stool Pigeon

Post by KitsuShel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:43 pm F O R
T H E
S O U P
Look, seriously. I fucking love a good, baked potato soup. Now I’m craving it and it’s 100 degrees and my ass is so not making that shit in this heat. 😭
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:57 pm So I looked back over kitsu's posts and now I'm thinking I may have confused him with someone else.

That said, his reaction to learning what a miller role is seemed genuine to me and I would still keep him in the top spot.

Now I gotta figure out who I am confusing him with...
Her. No big deal, though. ^_^
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Spacedaisy »

KitsuShel wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:03 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:57 pm So I looked back over kitsu's posts and now I'm thinking I may have confused him with someone else.

That said, his reaction to learning what a miller role is seemed genuine to me and I would still keep him in the top spot.

Now I gotta figure out who I am confusing him with...
Her. No big deal, though. ^_^
Many apologies! Your screen name is close to a username of someone else I know who is male, and I wasn't paying attention to what it says under your avatar. :daisy:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
KitsuShel
Stool Pigeon

Post by KitsuShel »

Hally wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:05 pm
sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:00 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:51 pm
sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:50 pm I kind of thought kitsushels miller claim was weird
Tell me more!
Not a lot more to it. I found it weird they didn't know they were a miller before others started talking about it and the way it was worded. Though I realize that might just be how they post and didn't realize what the term was before.
to clarify, the word “miller” did not appear in my role. i was told if im coped i come up scum, but thats all. if kitsu’s role is the same, she still might not know that miller = her role if shes unfamiliar with the term

does that make sense?
Same. I honestly haven’t heard the term miller before I read it in this thread today. At least, I don’t think I have.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kitsu has 15 posts. These are the only two that are game-related in any way.
KitsuShel wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:40 pm
KitsuShel wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:37 pm Ok, so. I’ve finally gotten through the entire thread. And this basically boils down to y’all chatting/arguing with each other and metagaming the first day? Or am I misreading?
For the most part I think this has been about getting reads on each other. The game started somewhat spammy, but it has solidified into a well-oiled machine of Mafia work. Some of that is arguing and some of that metagaming, but not all of it. Do you have feelings about any players after catching up?
Gut feeling might be that sprityo, long con, and tony are scum. I feel really good about you and Nanook, but that might also be because you’ve been the most welcoming/informative for me.

I’d say some of the more prolific posters have been aggressive, which is generally a town trait I’ve found.

But, then again, I think I’ve established that you guys have a way more aggressive playstyle here compared to Realms. Which is not a bad thing, mind you. It’s kinda refreshing.
We have a scum read on three players who are established non-towncore players. I think an appropriate synonym would be Low-Hanging Fruit.

We have a town read on prolific players.

And we have a wishy-washy nothing sentiment.
KitsuShel wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:19 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:00 pm A miller is a role that is town but shows as mafia to cop checks

POE is Process Of Elimination, basically shorthand for “I have a bunch of townreads, these are the people I don’t townread” usually
Thank you! That cleared a lot up, thankfully. And yeah, I guess y’all can add me to the Miller list then.

Which shouldn’t shock me in the least since we’re all Jacks. I’ve never met a good one. 😂
And we have the 39th Miller claim of the game.

Why are people townreading Kitsu? Look at his ISO. The other 13 posts are five nothing intro posts, anecdotal talk of other sites, one that confirmed he knew what a Miller was... it's extremely lean. I know you think I'm probably trying to use my scum tricks on you, but look for yourselves and let me know why I'm wrong.

[VOTE: Kitsushel] aubergine
KitsuShel
Stool Pigeon

Post by KitsuShel »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:01 amI gotchu!

I thinking I’m keeping up ok. Even though it’s after 1 am and I have to be up for work in about 6 hours, lol.

Oh, what does 3p stand for? I’ve seen that a couple of times in the more recent posts. I think I can safely assume SK was short for serial killer.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Spacedaisy »

3rd party
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

KitsuShel wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:21 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:01 amI gotchu!

I thinking I’m keeping up ok. Even though it’s after 1 am and I have to be up for work in about 6 hours, lol.

Oh, what does 3p stand for? I’ve seen that a couple of times in the more recent posts. I think I can safely assume SK was short for serial killer.
Third party, anything that isn’t town or mafia pretty much. Serial Killers, survivors, weird shit, etc.

And yeah I hear ya I have to be up in about 5 hours, but it’s hard to leave the thread sometimes!
KitsuShel
Stool Pigeon

Post by KitsuShel »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:10 am Kitsu has 15 posts. These are the only two that are game-related in any way

Why are people townreading Kitsu? Look at his ISO. The other 13 posts are five nothing intro posts, anecdotal talk of other sites, one that confirmed he knew what a Miller was... it's extremely lean. I know you think I'm probably trying to use my scum tricks on you, but look for yourselves and let me know why I'm wrong.

Ok, here we go.

Most of you know each and play regularly with each other, I assume? That’s how you can guess and get reads off of each other’s play styles. Wtf do i have to go off of? Pretty much jack and shit. Which is why I’ve been trying to respond the best I can and try to stay active in a game I feel completely overwhelmed in.

Also, because out of the 1000 posts in this thread, *all* of them were game related? Or are you just singling me out because I’m the duckling trying to get my feet wet and you think I’d be an easy target?
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 800
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

everyone go to sleep hee ho!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:10 am Why are people townreading Kitsu? Look at his ISO. The other 13 posts are five nothing intro posts, anecdotal talk of other sites, one that confirmed he knew what a Miller was... it's extremely lean. I know you think I'm probably trying to use my scum tricks on you, but look for yourselves and let me know why I'm wrong.
What do you think of Nanook's rationale?

There's a certain spark of enthusiasm in Kitsu's posts that resonates well with me. You're not wrong that the relevant content is limited.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

KitsuShel wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:27 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:10 am Kitsu has 15 posts. These are the only two that are game-related in any way

Ok, here we go.

Most of you know each and play regularly with each other, I assume? That’s how you can guess and get reads off of each other’s play styles. Wtf do i have to go off of? Pretty much jack and shit. Which is why I’ve been trying to respond the best I can and try to stay active in a game I feel completely overwhelmed in.

Also, because out of the 1000 posts in this thread, *all* of them were game related? Or are you just singling me out because I’m the duckling trying to get my feet wet and you think I’d be an easy target?
you tell him girl!

but really, hard pass on the kitsu case. she seems genuine to me
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

KitsuShel wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:27 am Also, because out of the 1000 posts in this thread, *all* of them were game related? Or are you just singling me out because I’m the duckling trying to get my feet wet and you think I’d be an easy target?
I understand this is not a pace you'd typically see on HC Realms. I appreciate that you're doing the best you can, and nobody can ask you for more than that. I think you'll start to get more acclimated to our nonsense as the game progresses. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

I mean uh

Amount of game relevant posts often isn’t relevant to reading someone

If kits isn’t town I’d be very surprised
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i really need to stop posting sorry

200+ posts atp is kinda yikes my bad

Idk why people are so resistant to the idea of reading people based off non-directly game related posts tbh 🤷‍♀️

Hally are you someone that can be volume cleared, out of curiosity?

Also yes I have a disgusting amount of posts, but here I am posting when I should be asleep anyways
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll read people off of any damned thing. I don't always know what to do with banter though. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Nobody here has taken any shits out of turn by chance?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:28 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:10 am Why are people townreading Kitsu? Look at his ISO. The other 13 posts are five nothing intro posts, anecdotal talk of other sites, one that confirmed he knew what a Miller was... it's extremely lean. I know you think I'm probably trying to use my scum tricks on you, but look for yourselves and let me know why I'm wrong.
What do you think of Nanook's rationale?

There's a certain spark of enthusiasm in Kitsu's posts that resonates well with me. You're not wrong that the relevant content is limited.
I think Nanook's rationale is naïve, given that Kitsu, if wolf, had plenty of time to ease in a Miller claim with any flavour she wants, as opposed to someone like Tony, who was claiming in the thick of things.

That wasn’t aimed at you jay I know you’re a believer :p
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:32 am Idk why people are so resistant to the idea of reading people based off non-directly game related posts tbh 🤷‍♀️
Isn't commenting on the large proportion of "non-directly" game-related posts a read?

The thinking on kitsu’s claim is that she a) didn’t claim when she’d seen people talking about millers, but b) did claim when it was clarified to her what a miller actually does.

This suggests that she doesn’t have teammates who, presumably, would have been talking about millers.

It’s not a hard clear but it’s highly suggestive shes town.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

KitsuShel wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:27 am

Ok, here we go.

I just don't understand the broad townread on you.

Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:36 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:32 am Idk why people are so resistant to the idea of reading people based off non-directly game related posts tbh 🤷‍♀️
Isn't commenting on the large proportion of "non-directly" game-related posts a read?
I don’t understand this question ?

Also, the way she engaged with me was like

If she’s a wolf faking that good on her cause it was fucking pure as hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:37 am The thinking on kitsu’s claim is that she a) didn’t claim when she’d seen people talking about millers, but b) did claim when it was clarified to her what a miller actually does.

This suggests that she doesn’t have teammates who, presumably, would have been talking about millers.

She's also been playing Mafia for over a decade. Your read here sounds like it's on someone fresh and new and innocent to any thought of deception.

Now I’m gonna try to actually get some sleep ping me with stuff if you have it and I’ll get to it in the morning

Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:38 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:37 am The thinking on kitsu’s claim is that she a) didn’t claim when she’d seen people talking about millers, but b) did claim when it was clarified to her what a miller actually does.

She's also been playing Mafia for over a decade. Your read here sounds like it's on someone fresh and new and innocent to any thought of deception.
Her longevity doesn’t have relevance to the read? Unless you’re trying to say she actively faked not knowing what a miller is
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:33 am Hally are you someone that can be volume cleared, out of curiosity?

Also yes I have a disgusting amount of posts, but here I am posting when I should be asleep anyways
yes and no

by “normal” standards, i post a fuck ton as either alignment. i pretty much always top post in every game i ever play and often by a sizeable margin. but that being said, i tend to fall a little short of my town pace when i rand scum and people who know me can perceive the difference

generally, no though
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:38 am Also, the way she engaged with me was like

If she’s a wolf faking that good on her cause it was fucking pure as hell
Cool. Good to know that chucking in a "y'all" is all it takes for you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Long Con[/mention], imagine a hypothetical world where JaggedJimmyJay expresses suspicion of you identical to what you’ve said about KitsuShel (imagine your posts are similar to hers for this exercise).

How do you believe you respond to that?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

🙄
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:39 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:38 am

Her longevity doesn’t have relevance to the read? Unless you’re trying to say she actively faked not knowing what a miller is
Obviously that's exactly what she did if wolf. The idea doesn't blow my mind in any way.

If it’s faked it’s extremely well faked and I’m impressed with her attention to detail

Occam’s razor says it’s not faked 🤷‍♀️
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:39 am @Long Con, imagine a hypothetical world where JaggedJimmyJay expresses suspicion of you identical to what you’ve said about KitsuShel (imagine your posts are similar to hers for this exercise).

THAT'S the whole reason I'm bewildered about this, because when my posts are just like that, this is the kind of reads that come out of it! "Long Con hasn't given many reads, and it's scummy." "Long Con just does banter and mechanics talk, and it's scummy."

That's exactly why I brought this up asking why Kitsu is getting so townread. I'm an expert in getting scumread for the same Day 1 behaviour, y'all.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:42 am If it’s faked it’s extremely well faked and I’m impressed with her attention to detail

Occam’s razor says it’s not faked 🤷‍♀️
LOL, all righty then.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:43 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:39 am @Long Con, imagine a hypothetical world where JaggedJimmyJay expresses suspicion of you identical to what you’ve said about KitsuShel (imagine your posts are similar to hers for this exercise).

THAT'S the whole reason I'm bewildered about this, because when my posts are just like that, this is the kind of reads that come out of it! "Long Con hasn't given many reads, and it's scummy." "Long Con just does banter and mechanics talk, and it's scummy."

That's exactly why I brought this up asking why Kitsu is getting so townread. I'm an expert in getting scumread for the same Day 1 behaviour, y'all.
how does people’s read on you relate to her at all? you’re not new to this site, she is. you’re not overwhelmed by the pace of this game, she is. i mean like, idk why you are drawing a comparison here when there is none?

Return to “Previous Jobs”