36%

Total votes: 11
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Jack Attack Mafia (Day 3)

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:34 pm Alison your general approach to this game is hard to buy. For a while you called me a suspect because of my orientation toward a POE approach (even as I named and cased suspects along the way). Now your adherence to the POE is more radical than anything I have ever espoused in this game. It's more radical than anything Nanook ever espoused in this game.

By the Alison method, we don't sort players in our POE group. We just chop them. The end. No discussion. No chatter. Nothing. Don't talk to them. Just kill them and go from there. That's glorified i n f o - c h o p p i n g and does not reflect the dedicated hunt of the uninformed faction.
first of all, quote where I said you were a suspect because of your POE approach. literally quote it or I'm calling you out for lying about what I said

second of all, I am a pragmatic player, not an egoistical one. I play in the way I think will maximize my team's chance of winning, not in the way I like the most, not in the way I am most comfortable with, not in the way I think mafia should be played. I have in public voiced my hatred of overly-mechanical setups and forcing wins through mechanics rather than reads vs manipulation - but my strategy in Space Invaders endgame was literally pure mechanics and counting the bunkers to run them out.

On day 1 I do not believe that POE was necessarily the most optimal way to play (although you will note that I called it "especially suited to the context of the game"). Now I believe that it is; and I further believe that opposing the POE is the most optimal way to play for mafia in this situation (even if they have someone embedded in the towncore). Therefore I choose to rigidly adhere to the strategy that I believe is optimal for town and rigidly oppose the strategy that I believe is optimal for mafia.

third of all, you are free to question the suspects in the POE group and figure out which ones of them are the scummiest, which ones of them give you the most information, or even which ones of them project town hard enough that you wish to shift them to the towncore. What I oppose is doing the opposite, casting doubt on and attacking the people in the towncore.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 559
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'd buy that Colin is trying to counterwagon Alison. Epi clearly doesn't count, I don't count cause I'm voting for Epi, Sabie is probably town and thus probably isn't doing it maliciously.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 997
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:41 pmfirst of all, quote where I said you were a suspect because of your POE approach. literally quote it or I'm calling you out for lying about what I said
You told me I was suspicious for focusing more on finding civilians than on finding mafia instead of doing both. I don't need to go fetch that. You know what I am referring to.
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:41 pmthird of all, you are free to question the suspects in the POE group and figure out which ones of them are the scummiest, which ones of them give you the most information, or even which ones of them project town hard enough that you wish to shift them to the towncore. What I oppose is doing the opposite, casting doubt on and attacking the people in the towncore.
There is one element of this dynamic that you continue to disregard, and it's at the core of what concerns me.

If anyone begins to see civilian indicators from players within the POE pool, then that must by default result in challenging players outside the pool -- someone has to be a mafioso. You'll note a few players in recent memory have voiced impressions that both Tony and Colin have looked better in recent content. This means that they have to reshape their view of the game to account for that. Are you saying then that you have not seen a single interesting thing from either of those players, or from Epignosis, that warrants your reconsideration of their posture? I'm not even saying you have to change your mind -- just reassess. Nothing has inspired that to any degree? Is that accurate?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 170

Post by ColinIsCool »

I kiiiiiiiiinda want to hot potato to Tony ... any takers?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:51 pm I kiiiiiiiiinda want to hot potato to Tony ... any takers?
Why?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:53 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:51 pm I kiiiiiiiiinda want to hot potato to Tony ... any takers?
Why?
I have a lot of problems with Alison but the response to possibly getting chopped here doesn’t feel as scummy to me as I’d like it to. Maybe I’m just falling for bait here.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

you will not succeed and I will be annoyed. don't do it.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:56 pm
What are the reasons for why you scumread me?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

What's your current take on Alison?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jay, did you do an interactive ISO between epi and Alison?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:00 pm
What's your current take on Alison?
Probably flailing but as someone who's been in this position as town several times recently I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Currently probably less likely a wolf than Epi.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:00 pm Jay, did you do an interactive ISO between epi and Alison?
Not a comprehensive review. I've had too little time to go on those deep excavations unfortunately. I have highlighted certain things about their interaction that concern me (predominantly a lot of vocal pressure with no real follow-through or vote until right now).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:01 pm Probably flailing but as someone who's been in this position as town several times recently I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Currently probably less likely a wolf than Epi.
What makes Epi more likely?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:02 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:00 pm Jay, did you do an interactive ISO between epi and Alison?
Not a comprehensive review. I've had too little time to go on those deep excavations unfortunately. I have highlighted certain things about their interaction that concern me (predominantly a lot of vocal pressure with no real follow-through or vote until right now).
I don't want to do it myself.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Do not hot potato to Tony. Force the mafia to choose between Epi and me. If Epi is a wolf member, they are put in a very awkward spot where they have to either bus in a very close tie, or put the spotlight on themselves by voting me. It places them in a very difficult situation and they can wriggle free of that by voting Tony if the vote veers in that direction.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Anyone voting people other than Epi or me should be treated as highly suspect.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:03 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:01 pm Probably flailing but as someone who's been in this position as town several times recently I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Currently probably less likely a wolf than Epi.
What makes Epi more likely?
Tone, mostly. I think teams build slightly better as well.
A thought: wolves shooting at wisp makes it substantially less likely that LC is a wolf.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:06 pm Tone, mostly. I think teams build slightly better as well.
A thought: wolves shooting at wisp makes it substantially less likely that LC is a wolf.
I wouldn't say "substantially" for a guy that can check entire role cards. I acknowledge the thought though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:08 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:06 pm Tone, mostly. I think teams build slightly better as well.
I wouldn't say "substantially" for a guy that can check entire role cards. I acknowledge the thought though.
If LC was a wolf and Wisp hit LC's fake, well.
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:47 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:41 pmfirst of all, quote where I said you were a suspect because of your POE approach. literally quote it or I'm calling you out for lying about what I said
You told me I was suspicious for focusing more on finding civilians than on finding mafia instead of doing both. I don't need to go fetch that. You know what I am referring to.
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:41 pmthird of all, you are free to question the suspects in the POE group and figure out which ones of them are the scummiest, which ones of them give you the most information, or even which ones of them project town hard enough that you wish to shift them to the towncore. What I oppose is doing the opposite, casting doubt on and attacking the people in the towncore.
There is one element of this dynamic that you continue to disregard, and it's at the core of what concerns me.

If anyone begins to see civilian indicators from players within the POE pool, then that must by default result in challenging players outside the pool -- someone has to be a mafioso. You'll note a few players in recent memory have voiced impressions that both Tony and Colin have looked better in recent content. This means that they have to reshape their view of the game to account for that. Are you saying then that you have not seen a single interesting thing from either of those players, or from Epignosis, that warrants your reconsideration of their posture? I'm not even saying you have to change your mind -- just reassess. Nothing has inspired that to any degree? Is that accurate?
No, I said clearly that it was scummy in a vacuum but not scummy in the context of your play.

Also:

1) I haven't seen any civillian indicators in anyone in the POE except myself.

2) Any civillian indicators would have to be stronger than the things that clear the towncore for me to push out members of the towncore in favor of people from the POE, which is a high barto clear.

I am comfortable saying that nothing I have seen from TSP, Colin or Epi has made me change my mind about putting them in POE. Some stuff have changed the position they're in within the POE, but the idea of booting out someone from the towncore to make space for them is absurd to me. They have all done things I find highly objectionable, compared to everyone in the towncore, who either have done nothing but things I find townie, or are mechanically cleared.

I have no problems shifting members of the POE to towncore if I think they have done something that looks townie. But they haven't here. Certainly not to the extent that I'd bloat out the towncore until it has to contain a mafioso.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:06 pm Do not hot potato to Tony. Force the mafia to choose between Epi and me. If Epi is a wolf member, they are put in a very awkward spot where they have to either bus in a very close tie, or put the spotlight on themselves by voting me. It places them in a very difficult situation and they can wriggle free of that by voting Tony if the vote veers in that direction.
Yeah but what if Epi is town and Tony isn’t
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 390

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis
36%

Voters: Hally, nutella, Alison, TonyStarkPrime, KitsuShel

I'd say these people are as lost as I am. :grin:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:13 pm
Epignosis
36%

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:13 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:06 pm Do not hot potato to Tony. Force the mafia to choose between Epi and me. If Epi is a wolf member, they are put in a very awkward spot where they have to either bus in a very close tie, or put the spotlight on themselves by voting me. It places them in a very difficult situation and they can wriggle free of that by voting Tony if the vote veers in that direction.
Could be. I'm fairly confident Epi is scum, but not 100%. But I think Epi has high enough scum equity that I'm not going to let go of a chance to possibly make his teammates reveal themselves by associatives. For an execute on Tony to be more correct than executing between me and Epi, Epi has to be town and Tony has to not be town. If either of those things are untrue, it is better to execute between Epi and me. (If Tony is town, executing him leaves us back at square one with the me/Epi situation unresolved.) So since the probability that all of those things are true is less than probability that not all of those things are true, it is correct to execute between me and Epi.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:13 pm
Epignosis
36%

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
:disappoint:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:20 pm :disappoint:
To put it as succinctly as I can:

The hell are you doing?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:11 pmI am comfortable saying that nothing I have seen from TSP, Colin or Epi has made me change my mind about putting them in POE. [...] They have all done things I find highly objectionable, compared to everyone in the towncore, who either have done nothing but things I find townie, or are mechanically cleared.

I have no problems shifting members of the POE to towncore if I think they have done something that looks townie. But they haven't here. Certainly not to the extent that I'd bloat out the towncore until it has to contain a mafioso.
I just find it very hard to believe that you have seen nothing from the 3 of us that you would think “hm, maybe they’re town”. And that you have people in this game where you’ve read every one of their posts and thought to all of them “yep, they’re town!”

You keep insisting that there’s an objective towncore that we all agree on but outside of mechanical clears there just isn’t. It feels super disingenuous and as if you want to lead is to a number of mischops (mine included in there) in order to piddle the town’s good gamestate away.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:21 pm Hi all. I'm free now and will be responding to the accusations laid out against me. I think they are poorly reasoned, and I will show you why.
[VOTE: alison] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:20 pm

The hell are you doing?
What do you think I'm doing?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:21 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:21 pm Hi all. I'm free now and will be responding to the accusations laid out against me. I think they are poorly reasoned, and I will show you why.
[VOTE: alison] aubergine
lmao great vote, literally

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:21 pm

The hell are you doing?
I don't know man. I meant that question in the most general sense, by the way. I can't say your play in this game is clearly "mafia Epignosis". I don't know what it is.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

let's think through this mindset being offered here.
Epi is town.
Alison is town.
Colin is town.
The scum team is... ???
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:23 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:21 pm

The hell are you doing?
I don't know man. I meant that question in the most general sense, by the way. I can't say your play in this game is clearly "mafia Epignosis". I don't know what it is.
In that case, have a beer and let me have a little fun. :beer:
Alison

Post by Alison »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:21 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:11 pmI am comfortable saying that nothing I have seen from TSP, Colin or Epi has made me change my mind about putting them in POE. [...] They have all done things I find highly objectionable, compared to everyone in the towncore, who either have done nothing but things I find townie, or are mechanically cleared.

I just find it very hard to believe that you have seen nothing from the 3 of us that you would think “hm, maybe they’re town”. And that you have people in this game where you’ve read every one of their posts and thought to all of them “yep, they’re town!”

You keep insisting that there’s an objective towncore that we all agree on but outside of mechanical clears there just isn’t. It feels super disingenuous and as if you want to lead is to a number of mischops (mine included in there) in order to piddle the town’s good gamestate away.
Why do you find this hard to believe

you three have just done nothing that I strongly like
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Like I can sort of get where Alison is coming from. Not sure on Colin.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:24 pm
Epi is town.
Alison is town.
Colin is town.
The scum team is... ???
:ponder:

Yeah good point. Tony/Kitsu/Jay? Do we know it’s 3?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:17 pm
Could be. I'm fairly confident Epi is scum, but not 100%. But I think Epi has high enough scum equity that I'm not going to let go of a chance to possibly make his teammates reveal themselves by associatives. For an execute on Tony to be more correct than executing between me and Epi, Epi has to be town and Tony has to not be town. If either of those things are untrue, it is better to execute between Epi and me. (If Tony is town, executing him leaves us back at square one with the me/Epi situation unresolved.) So since the probability that all of those things are true is less than probability that not all of those things are true, it is correct to execute between me and Epi.
I am wondering now if the math actually bears this out. If we’re gonna start throwing around “probability” we should be scientific about it.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:26 pm Like I can sort of get where Alison is coming from. Not sure on Colin.
Is that your answer to my unanswered question?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:28 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:24 pm
Epi is town.
Alison is town.
Colin is town.
The scum team is... ???
:ponder:

Yeah good point. Tony/Kitsu/Jay? Do we know it’s 3?
Tony Kitsu Jay is... low key brilliant actually. Like me setting up to elim Alison/epi after jay's poe goes south, and then either of us can elim the other for huge credit at any point. It's also completely unreasonable on many levels. It's pretty much the only possible team with epi/alison/colin as v/v/v.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:30 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:26 pm Like I can sort of get where Alison is coming from. Not sure on Colin.
Is that your answer to my unanswered question?
No.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

(someone's gonna be like TSP slipped too much talking about himself as a wolf and if it's alison or colin I'm going to vote for them)
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

do Epi/Alison vote for each other to the death? Do they have another saving option?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There's something deeply inspiring to me about this whole careful dialogue with nutella just seeing one post and saying "nah that's a vote". And I understand it. XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

I don't think I can stay up for this EoD sorry. If you guys want to do some "hot potato" stuff or whatever count me out. Here's what I want to say in case I die.

- Listen to my legacy. Once I die, I am confirmed town. Read everything I've said this day phase with the realization that it comes from confirmed town who genuinely believes everything she is saying. If you have any doubts about what my stances are, ask them now. I think I've made it extremely clear who I think is town, who I think is scum, and how I think town should proceed forward from this game.

- Look at the way the wagon developed on me, the progression of the votes, and who the wagon was trying to protect. I do not believe that wagon formed in a legitimate way. I singled out JJJ, Sabie, Epi and Colin as the ones who look the worst from the wagon formation on me, and while I don't think literally all of them are scum, you would be well served by looking into that group.

I'm tired of people questioning me when I think my reasoning is logically sound. If you want to exe me, have at it, use the information from my flip to narrow down the field of possible suspects, and solve the game. I do not mind dying if my death serves my team's win condition - as mentioned, I am a pragmatic player, not an egoistical one. I'll be responding to linkis after this and then winding down for the night.

Make good decisions.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:34 pm do Epi/Alison vote for each other to the death? Do they have another saving option?
This "thunderdome" does not dissociate them in my view, especially as Epignosis just drifts through the day tossing token complaints at Alison every five hours.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

Everything Colin and Tony are saying right now has super vindicated my decision to try to shut people down when they bring up silly tinfoils.
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:35 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:34 pm do Epi/Alison vote for each other to the death? Do they have another saving option?
This "thunderdome" does not dissociate them in my view, especially as Epignosis just drifts through the day tossing token complaints at Alison every five hours.
This is probably slightly town I guess since JJJ seems to be setting up really hard to execute Epi after I flip wolf, and if he's wolf he knows I won't, so it indicates that he genuinely believes I am a wolf
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:35 pm
This is a reason I'm voting Epi. Seems like he's doing no work to make Epi/Alison seem like not w/w. Would indicate that he's a wolf and if he dies wants to take Alison along for the ride. Alison is not taking that route.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I do think Epi is a wolf and I feel like some amount of his inactivity is due to real life reasons (I believe him about wanting to take a break from mafia, I don't think he'd lie about that). I do think he gives off the "I'm caught, let's just throw as much shit as I can at Alison" so she goes down with me vibe a lot.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epignosis is good enough to fool me but I really struggle to see him being scum here.

Return to “Previous Jobs”