A Moon Shaped Pool
8%

Total votes: 39
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:23 pm do you have reads of nanook or radish mac?
I am townreading them both but not overwhelmingly. I think if one is mafia the other one is also mafia.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:37 pm Idk doods. My gut says this is different from the civ tutuu I saw last game...
how so
There's less whimsy.

More motive imo... Just having trouble determining direction.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like... I'd describe towm tutuu like a electric fairy tyoe pokemon...

This tutuu is fire fairy.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:42 am my ideal wagons are spf vs nutella vs juliets but its fine if u guys dont wanna wagon spf d1 i dont wanna insist
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:46 am cant we like just vig JPIC or something (i still think he's town) instead of wasting a day of wagoning him idk

surely town has KP in a 22 player game so
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:57 am u guys should know that spf is amazing as wolf. she is amazing as town too as proven by her champs games but on em she has like a 54% winrate as mafia last time i checked (which at least imo is huge, i have like 25% winrate as mafia, its rly hard to wolf in those setups) and i remember skimming a few of her games once and like, her tone, her emotions, everything, its all there. like if she is a wolf she wouldnt just roll over and die, just saying!
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:04 am i think not wagoning JPC for 1 day to see if he gets vigged or poisoned or dayvigged has merits but dont wanna insist any more

at least nutella and spf and whoever else are gonna defend themselves and hvae reactions and talk and stuff

while JPIC wont talk, so using our yeet on him is like as if ... like u know ... waste opportuntity to make reads / day play, and ujst convert the yeet into a mechnical vig
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:11 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:10 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:08 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:05 am People say I have done scummy stuff when this is literally what I do as town
can you do something more?

can u empathize with other ppl who find it frustrating how much effort they're putting, while u dont put as much effort and u expect for ppl to correctly townread u?
I am very empathetic to the town cause. I’ve just been trying to have fun :pout:
and you made me laugh a lot and i appreciate it

but like multiple ppl have expressed that its not fun anymore, its like u repeat a joke for the 100th time and its not as funny as when u said it on the first time u know?

can u please try making a few reads?

what do u think about nutella and spf?
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:18 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:15 am Your opener wasn't NAI by my standards. It felt performative.
I was going to make that post regardless of alignment :shrug:
what are your reads on nutella and spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:25 am Image
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:45 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:37 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum
I have seen nothing from SPF recently that leaves me concerned. Why are you reading SPF as scum?
if i had a dayvig and i shot jpic rn and he flipped town would u still not scumread spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:52 am well that was a while ago i decided to call u scum now cuz idk. i think jpic is town and u want my silly friend jpic dead and he town so maybe u mafia or somehging
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:30 am [VOTE: timsup2nothing] aubergine

like. we should have more than 1 wagon
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:38 am [VOTE: nutella] aubergine someone else push for a cw if u want
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:03 pm Nut-chan can u leave a legacy readslist on all players no need for explanations just rank their nanes
So this whole interaction Tutuu has with JPIC, Nutella, and SPF really rubs me the wrong way.

Why is JPIC suddenly not mafia and suddenly town? He wasn't ever in trouble of getting lynched either as far as i can tell. then we have the transition of them trying to make Tim a counter wagon????
1. I dont think that wouldve ever happened.
2. Why suddenly do we need a counter wagon?

There has to be something alignment indicative within these posts. The way I see it is:

-JPIC is Town and trying to be pocketed by Tutuu for whatever reason
-SPF is Town or Mafia and just happens to be the target for that switch
-Nutella is Mafia with Tutuu and she does a halfhearted Counterwagon but doesnt want to try and get all of the people off of the huge wagon now formed. If it failed it would of course look bad. So she resign to "you should totally legacy read, sucks to be you"
-Nutella is Town and Tutuu is Mafia. Tutuu of course knows this and is trying to buy credit with the counter wagon attempt. "Aw man, I knew she was town" type of situation.

I dont think the last one is likely but I won't discount it.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:49 pm Has anyone noticed that Tim's reads are garbage surface level nothingburger and he's done nothing to promote them?
wasn't it tim yelling at ted earlier and promoting that read or am i misremembering?
I'm definitely game to run up Ted, but I haven't been pushing anything.

I have a history of bitching about people making and demanding useless day one reads, and I thought I'd try something different so went on this reading ISOs campaign. Truth is I was right all along, day one is full of nonsense that can't really be made meaningful in the context of zero facts. All the reading ISOs has really done is made me sleep a lot.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:30 pm Shit, I could get behind a Tutuu or MR vote just based on the last few posts.
Without actually explaining why this fart noises
Because of the lazy lines I pointed out earlier. Now, I don't think they are W/W BUT it's really easy for W to take the lazy line and fly with it when accepted.
Love accusing people of lazy lines then being lazy oneself.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

[mention]DrWilgy[/mention] [mention]sprityo[/mention]

Trump sat back in his chair with a smirk. He was ecstatic about the fact that the constitution would protect him from democracy due to the fact that the only way to remove him from office was to put him in a peach. A PEACH. He could never fit in such a small object, such a feat was impossible. "ORDER ORDER," said Pelosi. "Donald Trump, you have abused executive power for far too long. I order that you are put in peach" Trump laughed. "Your honor, there is no way I can fit in peach." Pelosi grinned and then turned to the gates at the back of the room. "BRING OUT THE GIANT PEACH." Trump's heart stopped. The gates slowly and ominously opened to reveal a massive peach the size of a two-story building. "I-impossible" Trump said, his orange skin turning pale. "How could this be?" "Today Ladies and Gentlemen..." said Pelosi with an even wider grin. "trump In peach"
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

The lazy line here is "Nutella's getting chopped,, probably wolf but could be town I guess, <shrug>" and that, in broad strokes, is the line everyone is taking.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:05 pm The lazy line here is "Nutella's getting chopped,, probably wolf but could be town I guess, <shrug>" and that, in broad strokes, is the line everyone is taking.
That's cool but I've not seen anyone offer up any strong arguments for other wagons. Not even Nutella herself has pushed her cases very hard.

At the end of the day it's a day 1 chop. It's not going to dictate the result of the game all that much either way. This is a game with a lot of roles so the night movements are going to be a massive factor.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Incorrect tim, D1 is for killing mafia

Possibly not this D1 but in general
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

What has Hally done besides meme and catchup? Is there any actual reason to townread her that I’m missing?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:10 pm What has Hally done besides meme and catchup? Is there any actual reason to townread her that I’m missing?
they aren't overly confident on their reads and trying to thread lead more. probably just town
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

they tend to really push their reads more as a wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:12 pm they tend to really push their reads more as a wolf.
What game did you play with Hally as a wolf again?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

g8
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:30 pm Shit, I could get behind a Tutuu or MR vote just based on the last few posts.
Because of the lazy lines I pointed out earlier. Now, I don't think they are W/W BUT it's really easy for W to take the lazy line and fly with it when accepted.
Alrighty dad. You call me trying to convince people that something isn't right with Tutuu lazy again and I'm giving up on sheeping Nanook.

I'm qyite literally talking to a player base of brick walls.
Image Image Image
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:08 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:05 pm The lazy line here is "Nutella's getting chopped,, probably wolf but could be town I guess, <shrug>" and that, in broad strokes, is the line everyone is taking.
That's cool but I've not seen anyone offer up any strong arguments for other wagons. Not even Nutella herself has pushed her cases very hard.

At the end of the day it's a day 1 chop. It's not going to dictate the result of the game all that much either way. This is a game with a lot of roles so the night movements are going to be a massive factor.
I agree. Just pointing out that the various "lazy line" accusations are kinda silly in the gamestate. It's a runaway wagon day. Looking back on it there are going to be people who were on board just because getting off wouldn't matter, and people who were off wagon just because getting on wouldn't matter.

If Nutella flips wolf there are gonna be people who want town cred just for piling on a runaway wagon. If Nutella doesn't flip wolf there will be people who want town cred for just throwing their vote away on a vanity wagon. Watch for them.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Tim being Sus and talking about nutella chop as lazy males me feel better about it.
Image Image Image
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:09 pm Incorrect tim, D1 is for killing mafia

Possibly not this D1 but in general
Where did I say that it wasn't?
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:01 pm
Alrighty dad. You call me trying to convince people that something isn't right with Tutuu lazy again and I'm giving up on sheeping Nanook.

I'm qyite literally talking to a player base of brick walls.
Sorry that you feel that way dude.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:19 pm Tim being Sus and talking about nutella chop as lazy males me feel better about it.
Why is that?
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

idk why but I can barely keep my eyes open today
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Okayb I am actually gonna sleep for another half an hour please.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

sprityo do you genuinely believe you have the clout to convince people to exe tutuu despite half the game townshielding her or is this case entirely performative? Like you can see that there's 90 minutes to EoD and there's 10 votes on nutella right?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:42 pm sprityo do you genuinely believe you have the clout to convince people to exe tutuu despite half the game townshielding her or is this case entirely performative? Like you can see that there's 90 minutes to EoD and there's 10 votes on nutella right?
so is there any point to doing anything? i don't think anyone on her wagon is interested in moving
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:47 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:42 pm sprityo do you genuinely believe you have the clout to convince people to exe tutuu despite half the game townshielding her or is this case entirely performative? Like you can see that there's 90 minutes to EoD and there's 10 votes on nutella right?
so is there any point to doing anything? i don't think anyone on her wagon is interested in moving
I guess my general point is that this entire push seems excessively performative and when you get down to it, it's just hiding on a vanity wagon tbh
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

there's no real counter though. and we don't really need all votes on nutella?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

as the mafia, i,
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alright my head is spinning from tiredness so I'm going to lay down soonish. I feel like the thread is stagnating right now like dyachei points out and nothing really matters so I don't feel compelled to torture myself by staying up for an extra hour to be honest.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

This is why nutella is scum, they never challemged any of the votes against them. Always going for people not on their wagon.

At 1 vote is where you start challenging but they let it get all the way up to 11 votes. As town surely you would do something about the people voting for you, 3 votes, 5 votes, 8 votes, 10 votes. It's not a runaway wagon at all, it's an unchallenged one
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

You there. Why are you voting for me? I demand an answer good sir
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i do think nutella is being bussed if she flips wolf
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:47 pm
I think the question is...

If there isn't any point, why is Sprit making this effort?

Like, if Ted turned up and really started banging the drum to make me a counterwagon I could make some sense of that. Maybe Ted really believes he has the clout, and maybe he really believes there is enough undercurrents of distrust about me that something could happen.

But Sprit banging on about Tutuu is really just banging on to bang on. If Sloonei host posted right now "players are not allowed to vote Nutella, do something else" Sprit still wouldn't have a shot in heck of getting Tutuu chopped, and I think that's so obvious that he has to know it.
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:06 pm i do think nutella is being bussed if she flips wolf
by who?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

ColinIsCool, Justplayingitcool, Long Con, staypositivefriend

this is my not being villa-read pool

kind of wondering about colin or you mostly.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:08 pm
dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:06 pm i do think nutella is being bussed if she flips wolf
by who?
I'm gonna guess by wolves with Hellbusser clauses in their roles, which is imo a serious concern.
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:11 pm
by who?
I'm gonna guess by wolves with Hellbusser clauses in their roles, which is imo a serious concern.
Hellbusser clauses???
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:12 pm
by who?
Hellbusser clauses???
Forced busses. For instance a Hellbusser scum vig would be a scum vig that's forced to shoot their own teammates. Hellbussing is technically a downside, but it sometimes makes it very difficult to solve the game because it compels scum to do things that's outside of their scum range (and therefore makes them hard to catch).

As a simple example, I think we can all agree that it's unlikely for a player like juliets or tutuu to just brutally murder their own teammates in cold blood as a wolf. If they were Hellbussing Gladiators or Vigilantes (two hellbussing roles I've seen recently), then they would publicly claim those roles, murder their teammate, and then get fake cleared because nobody is going to suspect juliets/tutuu of blasting their team away on purpose.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

by who?
Hellbusser clauses???
I've played two games here. In both cases there were wolf roles that unlocked additional powers by participating in killing a fellow wolf. Basically they incentivized an organized planned buss strat; willing wolf who plays to be bussed making connections with townies, wolves who know that they will lose that partner early so come out the gate distancing, the whole bussing trickbag.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:02 pm This is why nutella is scum, they never challemged any of the votes against them. Always going for people not on their wagon.

At 1 vote is where you start challenging but they let it get all the way up to 11 votes. As town surely you would do something about the people voting for you, 3 votes, 5 votes, 8 votes, 10 votes. It's not a runaway wagon at all, it's an unchallenged one
bro i was asleep when most of the votes appeared on me

I think there were like 4 when i went to bed so i was like kinda concerned but def didn't seem like a runaway until i woke up
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Why do you think so? I think she has been the possibility from a long time, she can easily get bussed?
Alison

Post by Alison »

I thought about it for a bit and I sort of think if nutella is a wolf here her teammates are just going to do whatever the hell they want. Nobody's getting cred for bussing her because literally half the game is voting her (11/22 players), and nobody's really catching flak for being off the nutella wagon since they can always shrug and say "hey, nutella was obviously fated to die, I just wanted to push my pet scumread".

So nutella's teammates are probably just going to take the stance on nutella that's the most natural/logical progression for them to have given their "reads" so far and just go with the flow. I don't think they can do anything to change the outcome either since nutella didn't really defend herself and I suspect there's a massive weight of townies on the nutella wagon both from reads and from the sheer number of people piling onto her.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 pm
by who?
Hellbusser clauses???
I've played two games here. In both cases there were wolf roles that unlocked additional powers by participating in killing a fellow wolf. Basically they incentivized an organized planned buss strat; willing wolf who plays to be bussed making connections with townies, wolves who know that they will lose that partner early so come out the gate distancing, the whole bussing trickbag.
i really doubt sloonei has anything like that in this setup
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:02 pm This is why nutella is scum, they never challemged any of the votes against them. Always going for people not on their wagon.

I think there were like 4 when i went to bed so i was like kinda concerned but def didn't seem like a runaway until i woke up
But have you defended yourself enough when you are back
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

like the two games you reference were waaaayyyy more unconventional/bordering on bastard than most syndicate games, and sloonei's clause about that makes me think there's nothing that...extreme here
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:19 pm I thought about it for a bit and I sort of think if nutella is a wolf here her teammates are just going to do whatever the hell they want. Nobody's getting cred for bussing her because literally half the game is voting her (11/22 players), and nobody's really catching flak for being off the nutella wagon since they can always shrug and say "hey, nutella was obviously fated to die, I just wanted to push my pet scumread".

So nutella's teammates are probably just going to take the stance on nutella that's the most natural/logical progression for them to have given their "reads" so far and just go with the flow. I don't think they can do anything to change the outcome either since nutella didn't really defend herself and I suspect there's a massive weight of townies on the nutella wagon both from reads and from the sheer number of people piling onto her.
Yea I agree with this. Mind meld
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:20 pm like the two games you reference were waaaayyyy more unconventional/bordering on bastard than most syndicate games, and sloonei's clause about that makes me think there's nothing that...extreme here
In the main I believe it would be out of character for Sloonei, yes,
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Poison Chan wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:19 pm
Why do you think so? I think she has been the possibility from a long time, she can easily get bussed?
Sorrryyy my bad I read Do not.
I'm very much sleepy.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

by who?
I think that's what we need to know by playing?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Poison Chan wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:20 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 pm

But have you defended yourself enough when you are back
apparently not. i've tried, and i've done my best to play the game and provide my thoughts. I'm just town here doing my thing but at this point it looks like most people aren't getting there on me. at least yall can look into my reads upon my flip
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”