Total votes: 39
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:15 pm I believe that it is absolutely blatantly obvious that Tim is mafia.

That counterwagon would have gone over if it was town.
LOL...I'm tempted to just let this ride and find out what you say when you find out you are wrong. I mean, knowing you are wrong makes it already hilarious, but seeing you when you find out would be priceless.

Meanwhile...I bought Nutella's claim just like a lot of people did. My role is good, but not as stupid good as she claimed, so no I wasn't gonna self press. I particularly wasn't gonna self press for no reason...and as shown by the final count there was no reason.

Now, let's play a different game...Mac shrugged of Nutella's claim, so why didn't he go back to Nutella with his vote? He was the one trying to lead the big swing to me. Away from Nutella. Nutella has flipped wolf. At the end of the day I will flip town. Think about what that means in regards to Mac long about day three.

Now, here's an interesting thing...it does seem like if there had been more wolves available to swing onto me I might have been in danger...so where were they? ALREADY ON ME. Tedxtr is a really good candidate.
full list of townies in the entire world who would come out of day 1 with a mac suspicion:

[VOTE: tim] aubergine
Missed one. If you look at Mac from my townie point of view he will look quite different.

But for now I'm interested in how he has cleared Ted. Wanna help me make him spell that out, or just give him a pass?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

mac is lock town and scum shouldn’t bother trying to discredit him. this is free advice from me to you :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:35 pm But for now I'm interested in how he has cleared Ted. Wanna help me make him spell that out, or just give him a pass?
I also cleared Ted off the nutella flip, so...
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] why drwilgy is clear for u?
Alison

Post by Alison »

A better question here would be if there's any player in this game that has active objections to a Tim exe given the events of yesterday.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:36 pm mac is lock town and scum shouldn’t bother trying to discredit him. this is free advice from me to you :p
Actually you called that advice to scum. Since I am town it doesn't really apply.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:36 pm mac is lock town and scum shouldn’t bother trying to discredit him. this is free advice from me to you :p
I think the same. Scum would rather pick the easy miselims.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella having the ability to heal as mafia indicates town kp? so i wonder if jpic was vigged and he rly was bulletproof or something.

or maybe mafia has doctor just for the SK. dunno
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:36 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:35 pm But for now I'm interested in how he has cleared Ted. Wanna help me make him spell that out, or just give him a pass?
Cool, show me how.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:57 pm I also think it's absolutely whack that Nanook has held the vote he cast on nutella and when I was reading that stupid soup conversation in realtime I felt like I was watching wolves yapping away together.
The second part of this, yup
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:56 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:54 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:36 pm [VOTE: alison] aubergine sorry pal but I gotta sheep sprit
Colin, did I miss something? I see you're sheeping sprityo but isn't there anything about Alison you can point to and say scum?
I want to trust Alison but she’s firmly in the can’t-ever-fully-trust camp for me unfortunately.
Strangely phrased sentence. It's like you are afraid of saying something too jarring like "I can never trust her" so you preface it with a lamentation to take the edge off. This is a mafia phrasing.
Yeah maybe
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:57 pm I also think it's absolutely whack that Nanook has held the vote he cast on nutella and when I was reading that stupid soup conversation in realtime I felt like I was watching wolves yapping away together.
uh

guess colin is just openwolfing

maybe not all of mac's reads are trash

[VOTE: colin] aubergine
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:11 pm No u Nutella
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:14 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:09 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:05 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:58 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:36 pm [VOTE: alison] aubergine sorry pal but I gotta sheep sprit
Colin, did I miss something? I see you're sheeping sprityo but isn't there anything about Alison you can point to and say scum?
I want to trust Alison but she’s firmly in the can’t-ever-fully-trust camp for me unfortunately.
Ok thank you for answering. Sounds like you've been down this road before.
weird post
I assumed he had played with her before and been fooled.
yeah I understood just.... the wording made me narrow my eyes a bit
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm Nutella you should know extremely well that any time my “wording” makes you uncomfortable it means I’m town and I am devoting zero braincells to my play
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:07 pm [VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine

Colin cleared himself to me near immediately in the animals game because he was obviously in his town meta and out of his wolfrange. Similarly he is just mafia in this game.
Nah. In Animals I looked town because I could actually play cause I was in the thread from the start. Here (and elsewhere) I have to play catch-up and read a billion posts about nothing and end up looking like a scuzz
oh wait this feels ok maybe fuck idk
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:17 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm Nutella you should know extremely well that any time my “wording” makes you uncomfortable it means I’m town and I am devoting zero braincells to my play
no it was juliets' wording I didn't like

I've been pinged by the tone of literally all her posts so far
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:48 pm Scumreading nutella tbh
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 pm Wow I didn’t even know nutella was getting buried lol damn
Literally never mafia. Never.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

other than extremely pure tone is there any other reason why poison chan couldnt be a deep wolf?
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:18 pm @sprityo @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Justplayingitcool hi. i need each of you to role claim and say who you targeted last night. if you don’t i will punt you into the sun. thanks for your cooperation
The assumption here is that the mafia soup is dead and all that but I'd ask you to recall that per the rules not everyone can claim and all that. Just saying.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

How exactly is nutella as scum? Does she buss a lot? Does she pocket a lot?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ISO DrWilgy ctrl f Nut. Again, never mafia.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:38 pm
Actually you called that advice to scum. Since I am town it doesn't really apply.
damn sorry

tim is lock town guys. look at this wit
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Like this was a terrible result for mafia. So many town coalesced onto Nutella and have cleared themselves off the way they did it. Wilgy is among them.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:39 pm other than extremely pure tone is there any other reason why poison chan couldnt be a deep wolf?
Yes my meta. XD I cannot be a normal wolf to begin with let alone be deep wolf. It's physically impossible. But you can judge me on your own, I am pretty confident I won't trouble town with my miselims.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:39 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:18 pm @sprityo @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Justplayingitcool hi. i need each of you to role claim and say who you targeted last night. if you don’t i will punt you into the sun. thanks for your cooperation
The assumption here is that the mafia soup is dead and all that but I'd ask you to recall that per the rules not everyone can claim and all that. Just saying.
well if they can claim they have to. i’m not asking, i’m commanding :p
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:15 pm I believe that it is absolutely blatantly obvious that Tim is mafia.

That counterwagon would have gone over if it was town.
LOL...I'm tempted to just let this ride and find out what you say when you find out you are wrong. I mean, knowing you are wrong makes it already hilarious, but seeing you when you find out would be priceless.

Meanwhile...I bought Nutella's claim just like a lot of people did. My role is good, but not as stupid good as she claimed, so no I wasn't gonna self press. I particularly wasn't gonna self press for no reason...and as shown by the final count there was no reason.

Now, let's play a different game...Mac shrugged of Nutella's claim, so why didn't he go back to Nutella with his vote? He was the one trying to lead the big swing to me. Away from Nutella. Nutella has flipped wolf. At the end of the day I will flip town. Think about what that means in regards to Mac long about day three.

Now, here's an interesting thing...it does seem like if there had been more wolves available to swing onto me I might have been in danger...so where were they? ALREADY ON ME. Tedxtr is a really good candidate.
full list of townies in the entire world who would come out of day 1 with a mac suspicion:

I mean reading that eod...

Shouldn't do this again I suppose

[VOTE: tim] aubergine
Alison

Post by Alison »

[mention]tutuu[/mention] here's my reads if you want to sheep
[Super Town]
Alison
Oddmerta
MacDougall
Master Radishes
tutuu
Poison Chan
Hally
juliets
Samusamu
Dizzy
SPF
dyachei
tedxtr

[I think belongs in supertown but am suspending judgement because I trust my towncore's reads]
Herm

TSP/Colin

[Town]
Wilgy
sprityo

[Upper POE]
Long Con
nanook

[Lower POE]
JPIC

[Dayvig this man immediately]
Timsup2nothin
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:41 pm Like this was a terrible result for mafia. So many town coalesced onto Nutella and have cleared themselves off the way they did it. Wilgy is among them.
who is the mafia dead?

if ur assuming no one bussed

like there are at least 4 more mafia and 1 3p
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

oki im moving to tim + jpic ali-chan
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:40 pm
Nutella spew is a meme but she does give away a bit in spew, but the case here is moreso that others outed themselves as town through the way they dealt with her. Pushing for that wagon formation and then making people work around it's existence has had an extremely good effect. I'd say this was the best day 1 town I've been part of even if a wolf or two got deep. A lot of town did a lot of good shit here. This is emphasised by the fact that there was somehow zero night kills.
Alison

Post by Alison »

the formatting on that screwed up. TSP/colin should be listed under "I think belongs in lower POE but Mac claimed nutella spewed him town so suspending judgement".
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:24 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:21 pm I'm not sure why anyone would think I was bussing or distancing from nutella but I'm not disturbed by it at the moment. I think there is plenty of evidence I wasn't.

I have some questions for some people but I will save them for tomorrow and I want to absorb Mac's lists first.
My main reservation is that in light of the fact that Nutella spent nearly half the day (the latter half) a near certain yeet, at some point she's likely to go into anti-spew mode and she chose to spend most of her remaining time pushing onto you and at no point did it feel like she was going to get anywhere with that at all. You also didn't move your vote off of her when you said you bought her claim, which I think could be explained by virtue of Tim also being mafia so moving your vote to him serving little purpose.
Ok, I see what you are seeing about Nutella talking about me but I am sure she did it for the express purpose of making sure I went down after her. I am LHF to her, easy to take down. I'll be damned if I let her show everyone she can outsmart me.

As for moving my vote, this was my progression (I'll pull quotes for you tomorrow if you need me too). When nutella first claimed my immediate reactions was it sounded too specific to be a lie. I made some comment to you I think at that point. Meanwhile though, Hally and SPF were saying we shouldn't move our votes and I remember I think SPF saying something like if this was a game where we all had abilities we couldn't just pull away from chopping someone who claimed.

Then, you started asking nutella questions about her role and she started embellishing, saying for instance she had a list of every song in the game. Finally you said something like "you're making it up as you go along" and I knew I wasn't going to move my vote. That was quite late but there was still time. Somewhere in there I also asked about Colin as a possibility. I did not understand at all why people were jumping on Tim - I don't know whether I missed the reasoning or a lot of people just saw something I didn't.

So that's how it went down for me. Like I said, I'll be happy to pull quotes if you like to illustrate.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:41 pm Like this was a terrible result for mafia. So many town coalesced onto Nutella and have cleared themselves off the way they did it. Wilgy is among them.
who is the mafia dead?

if ur assuming no one bussed

like there are at least 4 more mafia and 1 3p
I didn't say nobody bussed. By the end I am sure they did. But it's incredibly likely the major nutella opponents were town. Wilgy ruthlessly disregarded her. I know mafia Wilgy. If he sees his teammate Nutella floundering he'd get to work pushing a viable lhf town. He kicked her into the fire. That's not how he operates.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'm going to state right now that I have absolutely no intention of reading the 2600 posts of D1. I read the end of the end of day, I got a gist of what was going on, that's where we're at.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Man, Nutella was a runaway wagon...all of your lock clears are gonna look good, but are you REALLY thinking the whole wolf team failed to read the room and none of them established any distance? Seriously?

I get it man, you are gonna heroically drive me over the line and that's fine...but don't let this awesome wolf spike you think you are doing make you silly.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

The way ted and nutella just fell in love with each other is pretty strongly indicative of not being buddies tbh. Not just the act itself (which would be pretty audacious of scum with heat on them to do), but the way they did it was super indicative of W/V.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

wait they fell in love????????
Alison

Post by Alison »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] I'm on the same page with you about a lot of things. I'm mulling over your Herm read and agree with everything else. The only thing I'm not certain about is your idea that nutella spewed the TSP slot town. Why?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i think jules’ reaction to nut when she said nut was probably going after her because she viewed jules as the weakest one on her wagon/easiest to push/least likely to fight back felt very unaligned with nut, almost like jules was taking it personally that nut considered her an easy target. i don’t think she has that reaction if nut is bussing
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:45 pm wait they fell in love????????
Yeah and then she cheated on him with the wolf team and you can see the betrayal in ted's tone when he posts about her near the end
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

I have really nice info from my night actions. But guys do not claim your roles unless it is very much needed. I'd suggest claims from only those who are excessively scummy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 pm @MacDougall I'm on the same page with you about a lot of things. I'm mulling over your Herm read and agree with everything else. The only thing I'm not certain about is your idea that nutella spewed the TSP slot town. Why?
I made a post about this. Nutella didn't just spew him town, he spewed himself town in the way he dealt with her as well. Like it doesn't take much to read his one page ISO and see this.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:42 pm
@tutuu here's my reads if you want to sheep
[Super Town]
Alison
Oddmerta
MacDougall
Master Radishes
tutuu
Poison Chan
Hally
juliets
Samusamu
Dizzy
SPF
dyachei
tedxtr

[I think belongs in supertown but am suspending judgement because I trust my towncore's reads]
Herm

TSP/Colin

[Town]
Wilgy
sprityo

[Upper POE]
Long Con
nanook

[Lower POE]
JPIC

[Dayvig this man immediately]
Timsup2nothin

If that's what it takes to get our leadership to reassess, please do.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:45 pm wait they fell in love????????
Yeah and then she cheated on him with the wolf team and you can see the betrayal in ted's tone when he posts about her near the end
LOL
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 pm i think jules’ reaction to nut when she said nut was probably going after her because she viewed jules as the weakest one on her wagon/easiest to push/least likely to fight back felt very unaligned with nut, almost like jules was taking it personally that nut considered her an easy target. i don’t think she has that reaction if nut is bussing
/interesting/

I like this read.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]Alison[/mention]
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:38 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:56 pm
Strangely phrased sentence. It's like you are afraid of saying something too jarring like "I can never trust her" so you preface it with a lamentation to take the edge off. This is a mafia phrasing.
Yeah maybe
uh

guess colin is just openwolfing

maybe not all of mac's reads are trash

[VOTE: colin] aubergine
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:11 pm No u Nutella
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:14 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:09 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:05 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:58 pm

Ok thank you for answering. Sounds like you've been down this road before.
weird post
I assumed he had played with her before and been fooled.
yeah I understood just.... the wording made me narrow my eyes a bit
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:07 pm [VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine

Colin cleared himself to me near immediately in the animals game because he was obviously in his town meta and out of his wolfrange. Similarly he is just mafia in this game.
Nah. In Animals I looked town because I could actually play cause I was in the thread from the start. Here (and elsewhere) I have to play catch-up and read a billion posts about nothing and end up looking like a scuzz
oh wait this feels ok maybe fuck idk
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:17 pm
no it was juliets' wording I didn't like

I've been pinged by the tone of literally all her posts so far
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:48 pm Scumreading nutella tbh
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 pm Wow I didn’t even know nutella was getting buried lol damn
Literally never mafia. Never.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I didn't notice because thread is moving at 500 posts a second sorry
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] do we have two yeets today or are we just casting two votes for one yeet?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 pm I have really nice info from my night actions. But guys do not claim your roles unless it is very much needed. I'd suggest claims from only those who are excessively scummy.
if it’s valuable info it’s probably better to claim it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:48 pm @Sloonei do we have two yeets today or are we just casting two votes for one yeet?
two votes for one yeet and pls dont ping the host itt! he asked to not be pinged itt in the rules i think
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yeah okay Colin/TSP is spewed town. I buy it. Moving 'em into my supertown category.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:48 pm @Sloonei do we have two yeets today or are we just casting two votes for one yeet?
two votes for one yeet and pls dont ping the host itt! he asked to not be pinged itt in the rules i think
Is this some ability or what?

This is a really weird ability
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:48 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 pm I have really nice info from my night actions. But guys do not claim your roles unless it is very much needed. I'd suggest claims from only those who are excessively scummy.
if it’s valuable info it’s probably better to claim it
Not right now probably. But you'll get killed n2 if you don't out it before the EOD PC.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:42 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:40 pm
Nutella spew is a meme but she does give away a bit in spew, but the case here is moreso that others outed themselves as town through the way they dealt with her. Pushing for that wagon formation and then making people work around it's existence has had an extremely good effect. I'd say this was the best day 1 town I've been part of even if a wolf or two got deep. A lot of town did a lot of good shit here. This is emphasised by the fact that there was somehow zero night kills.
I think i kind of see why there's no NK with a 3p here (if have a killing power)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:49 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:49 pm
Is this some ability or what?

This is a really weird ability
i like low powered / different abilities like that

almost certainly from a town role (host read)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nvm dunno could be from mafia. ive seen a mafia role that powers up the more it grants symmetrical bonuses to everyone (like double yeet day)
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

So one reason I bought into Nutella's claim was "it's complicated." Mine is too. In fact I had to wait for Sloonei to tell me what my night action was because it is dependent on the percentage of players that are civilians. Based on the night action I was given 70-79.9% of current players are civilians.

My role is apparently intended as a snowball stopper against the wolves, because the closer to parity they get the more powerful my night actions get.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”