alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:32 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 pm Tim you need to understand that from my perspective the towncore is not only pure but has produced one pelt and had an attempt made on one of its members' lives already. I have very little doubt in the alignments of my towncore and so your constant attempts to undermine it (saying Mac had a shitty EoD and Hally could be the Mafia Watcher) is engendering no trust in you at all from me
Yeah, don't care.

If your town core "is pure" then the game is probably a win for me so whether you trust me or not I just don't GAF. What does bother me is that you make these claims about "the pelt is ours" and act like I didn't suspect Nutella as well, because that foesn't fit your pretty picture that people should appreciate the town core. That's gonna lead you to mischops. What bothers me even more is that Oddmerta, for example, has just done nothing in this game other than kiss town core ass, and if he's a wolf he's going the distance because you town core seem to like it so much. That could cost me a win here.
how do u guise not townread the emotion here?

obv i could be wrong, its not rare at all for me to be wrong but like

how is tim obvious scum?

even if he's scum i dont think he's obvious at all?
Because of everything they did to undermine the towncore, and their attempts to convince people to give nutella their song name, and generally doing nothing D1?
im just pointing out he played exactly like this as town in the semifinals. he was very distrustful of the towncore there too even though we got a wolf d1 and another wolf outed through peek d2. so like, he can absolutely be this way as town. you can choose to decide what you want to do with this info, if anything
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Hm
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Let's exe sprityo today, I'll make up my mind on how to handle Tim later.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Herm wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:18 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:17 pm Like Nook probably doctored me (maybe even jailed), JPIC probably put some rand role on me and Sprityo carried a gun to my front door would be my guess.
town watcher is the most powerful town role period imo. lol if we have a town watcher hally. disgustingly strong

given that all roles seem complicated / there arent any vanilla simple prs i doubt thhey'r just a watcher but just wanted to say it
hm
Just quoting this for the sake of it.

Watchers are not distustingly strong Town roles, very common Town role.

Town Bus Driver
Town Alignment Cop
Town Bulletproof

Now that's some strong stuff!
watchers are one of the most powerful town roles imo
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:50 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:09 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:00 pm ok, then I was wrong.

tim, just flesh out a wolf team/wolf list for me? just curious where your reads are right now (other than odd). I do agree you've been doing more than just responding
I think Sprit is almost a mortal lock to be the wolf that crashed Mac's party. Second choice would be Nanook.

I think Dizzy has a bucketload of slank wolf potential.

I think if there is a close edge/in the core deepwolf SPF is the most likely candidate.

On the flip side...

Everything about Alison makes sense as the saved NK target.

Mac got hit with a post cap is I think absolutely true, and he's town.

If Tutuu can maintain this level of daffy sweet lack of concern as a wolf I'm willing to lose to her.

Everyone else has varying degrees of potential and I am keeping an open mind pending more information.
im confused how this “spf is a deep wolf” thing came about. you, odd and tutuu all say that, but why? what is it about spf specifically that makes her more likely to be a deep wolf than anyone else who’s widely tr?

anyone can answer this btw, not just tim
For me it's more just process of elimination. Everyone else in the town core has substance in their clears. Mac got wolf targeted I believe. Alison got wolf targeted I believe. You have made a claim (or I guess implied it strongly) that is self resolving. Tutuu is...just so cuddly that I can't bring myself to believe she could be a wolf I guess.

So, if the game state shifts into "shit there must be a deep wolf" then SPF is where I'd look.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:53 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:22 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:16 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:15 pm @Justplayingitcool if you do survive today you are to check between the below players only. Do not reveal who you are checking. If you survive the night and out a check on anyone who isn't one of these three you are to be YEETED WITHOUT QUESTION.

Tutuu
Master Radishes
SPF

That is because these are names that have genuine potential to be deepwolfing and we have no mech on. We need mech on them. I'd personally rather put PC on here than SPF but it seems more people are scumreading SPF so it's better for thread health if we get mech on SPF than PC. Herm is not on here because I don't think Herm is a risk to endgame if they are mafia. I think we are going to yeet them at some point unless town wins earlier than we need to.
Just to confirm, am I still to go ahead with this plan?
No one has put forth a better one, so I'd say yes.

I do think it is hilarious that Mac considers your checking him to have been a waste that a real cop would never have done, but now has you performing the good service of checking in the town core.
Well, people say it is dumb for checking mac, but I think ensuring the purity of the towncore is just as valuable
Mac was 0% to be scum there
I know you believe that since you've said it about a zillion times...but that really doesn't mean that "JPIC certainly had to feel the same way."
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:54 pm hally i think juliets is implying she knows what song spirit is?
Sprit made a reference early to that song I think. That may or may not mean it is "his."

The lyric quoted I guess kinda sounds wolfy?

Nutella's song openly referenced wolf in the title so that may be meaningful.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:51 pm hally, she's just...she's good when she's in thread, but idk how much she's accomplishing. maybe i'm being unfair and comparing her to your sf game.
that’s fair ig. i just didn’t expect her to be as invested as then? she’s a fairly lowkey player as town. she’s not really a spammer like me for example
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tutuu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:51 pm lol what a coincidence samusamu just quoted my post about her hally!

also if u click on the post to see it itt, below it i left a summary / tldr
i just don’t think any of that is scummy for her, at least ime
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Samusamu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:20 pm Anyone pushing any agenda that contains mafia trying to dodge watcher/tracker is at best reaching massively, at worst intentionally misunderstanding the gamestate. The mafia would have no idea that there's a watcher role in this game and if you have no idea you just play your role straight. I have played a lot of games and unless the game is open or we have confirmation of watcher we never, ever think to watcher dodge. That role is very rare.

Also I think the nature of Nook/JPIC/Sprityo's claims indicate that they were unaware that town investigatives have roleclaim restrictions, which means it's even more likely they have no clue about the nature of the town power in this game at least on night 1.

Tutuu is spending more time actively working against the agenda that town are trying to push than actually making any insightful solving content and has been doing it since about mid day 1. Despite having me lock town she has in essence been in lockstep with Tim trying to discredit my tactics and argue with all my pushes. If there is a deepwolf with this POE it's very, very likely her.
Suuuuper town in the structure of this post.

But i think its something thar everybody know.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

hi, i'm caught up but i don't have the time to dig into this game rn. i'll post some more analysis tomorrow because i do feel kind of complacent just waiting for sprit/JPIC to be axed
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:54 pm hally i think juliets is implying she knows what song spirit is?
but why is that relevant to his role/alignment?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:56 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 pm Tim you need to understand that from my perspective the towncore is not only pure but has produced one pelt and had an attempt made on one of its members' lives already. I have very little doubt in the alignments of my towncore and so your constant attempts to undermine it (saying Mac had a shitty EoD and Hally could be the Mafia Watcher) is engendering no trust in you at all from me
Yeah, don't care.

If your town core "is pure" then the game is probably a win for me so whether you trust me or not I just don't GAF. What does bother me is that you make these claims about "the pelt is ours" and act like I didn't suspect Nutella as well, because that foesn't fit your pretty picture that people should appreciate the town core. That's gonna lead you to mischops. What bothers me even more is that Oddmerta, for example, has just done nothing in this game other than kiss town core ass, and if he's a wolf he's going the distance because you town core seem to like it so much. That could cost me a win here.

how is tim obvious scum?

Because of everything they did to undermine the towncore, and their attempts to convince people to give nutella their song name, and generally doing nothing D1?
im just pointing out he played exactly like this as town in the semifinals. he was very distrustful of the towncore there too even though we got a wolf d1 and another wolf outed through peek d2. so like, he can absolutely be this way as town. you can choose to decide what you want to do with this info, if anything
For the record it isn't that I distrust the town core. I just don't go along with "okay you are town core" translating to "you have good reads."

Like, I have never been a fan of "Hally is the Dizzy whisperer, just sheep her there since she's towncore." That doesn't mean that I think you are a wolf, it just means I'm gonna look at Dizzy dispassionately for myself. Some people seem to take that as "disrespect" ans undermining the town core. <shrug>

If the towncore is pure and working, as demonstrated by SF3 I will certainly not derail it with my inquiries. But sometimes a towncore isn't pure and working, and when that happens someone like me is plus ev for the town. I don't care what the towncore thinks of me or my play. I don't care if I survive a long time. I just want to win.
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Oddmerta wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:43 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:35 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:34 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:31 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:29 pm Are my notes missing anything?
i think that tim's action for last night was "target a player. if they want to do a negative / bad action, roleblock them. otherwise not"

from the way he was talking to ted and telling him "well i hope u have done a good action"

he said the motion detector thing was an intended soft / reaction test
Well he is scum and his claim is bogus so all of that is irrelevant, a townie would of given us the legitness 5 times over by now
no man he's town

u are right that spf is scum tho. i need ur help there buddy. ur on the wrong train!
Why can't he be straightforward with us with his role and why is he moving mountains to get scum off the hook? But it's whatever, we'll find out in due time

staypositivefriend is a really interesting case, just sitting there, chill as a cucumber watching all of this go down. Not a care in the world that I suspect or that you suspect her but I can sense the killing intent. Probably laughing at me in the scum chat while sitting in a secret volcano lair on a big swivel seat and stroking a white cat
i do find the pushes on me legitimately frustrating, to be honest. i'm just doing my best not to engage with them because i know that i'll get too distracted/frustrated

also, i'm not engaging w/them because i can't engage w/people who base their reads on Feelings or gut. tutuu is the only one out of the people who are suspicious of me that's been able to mildly substantiate herself - the rest of the reads are just a vague "spf is deepwolf ://////"
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i have some thoughts about tim's approach btw, but im not sure if it's smart to out it today or save it for later
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

hally, some people may be able to use the song for their actions or something? if it's a wolfy song, that might mean something, too
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:01 pm

tim, just flesh out a wolf team/wolf list for me? just curious where your reads are right now (other than odd). I do agree you've been doing more than just responding
I think Sprit is almost a mortal lock to be the wolf that crashed Mac's party. Second choice would be Nanook.

I think if there is a close edge/in the core deepwolf SPF is the most likely candidate.

On the flip side...

If Tutuu can maintain this level of daffy sweet lack of concern as a wolf I'm willing to lose to her.

Everyone else has varying degrees of potential and I am keeping an open mind pending more information.
im confused how this “spf is a deep wolf” thing came about. you, odd and tutuu all say that, but why? what is it about spf specifically that makes her more likely to be a deep wolf than anyone else who’s widely tr?

For me it's more just process of elimination. Everyone else in the town core has substance in their clears. Mac got wolf targeted I believe. Alison got wolf targeted I believe. You have made a claim (or I guess implied it strongly) that is self resolving. Tutuu is...just so cuddly that I can't bring myself to believe she could be a wolf I guess.

So, if the game state shifts into "shit there must be a deep wolf" then SPF is where I'd look.
i mean i think spf has substance behind her clear too, although it’s not mechanical

but i don’t see how tutuu being cuddly is a more substantive reason to tr her than whatever reason one might tr spf
staypositivefriend
Hitman

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:51 pm hally, she's just...she's good when she's in thread, but idk how much she's accomplishing. maybe i'm being unfair and comparing her to your sf game.
my reads/stances for today are pretty clear, are they not?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:12 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:56 pm
Yeah, don't care.

how is tim obvious scum?

For the record it isn't that I distrust the town core. I just don't go along with "okay you are town core" translating to "you have good reads."

Like, I have never been a fan of "Hally is the Dizzy whisperer, just sheep her there since she's towncore." That doesn't mean that I think you are a wolf, it just means I'm gonna look at Dizzy dispassionately for myself. Some people seem to take that as "disrespect" ans undermining the town core. <shrug>

If the towncore is pure and working, as demonstrated by SF3 I will certainly not derail it with my inquiries. But sometimes a towncore isn't pure and working, and when that happens someone like me is plus ev for the town. I don't care what the towncore thinks of me or my play. I don't care if I survive a long time. I just want to win.
this is fair
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:14 pm hally, some people may be able to use the song for their actions or something? if it's a wolfy song, that might mean something, too
ah ok. i thought she was saying it hints at a specific role
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:14 pm i have some thoughts about tim's approach btw, but im not sure if it's smart to out it today or save it for later
I'd choose saving it. I seriously doubt that I get chopped today.

Well, I suppose if it is a wolf push on me and you want me chopped because you believe in it then you should out it.

There is also I think very likely town vig or vigs just waiting for the night phase and one or more of them are likely to shoot me. If you want to try to talk them out of it, maybe go for it. I'm thinking though that any town that wants to vig me, if talked out of it is probably just gonna vig some other townie anyway so I'm not heavily sweating that.
ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:58 pm Let's exe sprityo today, I'll make up my mind on how to handle Tim later.
If the majority is reached, it is closed earlier in the day?

I need some time to read everything and catch up before day 3 starts without me knowing it.

I'm also quite lazy about getting on the spirityo case and I don't mind being sheeped on this particular day 2.

Tomorrow I'd like to review my case on drwilgy as it has totally ignored my answer, I still have the illusion of moving a lynch mainly organized by me this game.🌚🌚🌚🌚
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:18 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:14 pm i have some thoughts about tim's approach btw, but im not sure if it's smart to out it today or save it for later
I'd choose saving it. I seriously doubt that I get chopped today.

Well, I suppose if it is a wolf push on me and you want me chopped because you believe in it then you should out it.

There is also I think very likely town vig or vigs just waiting for the night phase and one or more of them are likely to shoot me. If you want to try to talk them out of it, maybe go for it. I'm thinking though that any town that wants to vig me, if talked out of it is probably just gonna vig some other townie anyway so I'm not heavily sweating that.
well it's actually just that if you are a wolf i'm 99% sure i know what your gameplan is
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:03 pm I know you believe that since you've said it about a zillion times...but that really doesn't mean that "JPIC certainly had to feel the same way."
I mean, I was stating a fact. Mac was 0% to be scum and no sane person thinks he's a deepwolf in that spot. JPIC claimed to disagree, so now we have to weigh the probability of him making a call that odd versus him being scum.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

[VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine because *gestures at thread*

[VOTE: SPF] aubergine because I'm not convinced about throwing any further votes on Tim or JPIC and because I want to annoy SPF so she changes her name to 'staynegativeyoubastard'
Alison

Post by Alison »

I guess tim towntelled a bit in one of the posts I'm looking at. It's easy to fake but I don't know how many people subscribe to it so I don't know if Tim would think to fake it.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:15 pm

On the flip side...

i mean i think spf has substance behind her clear too, although it’s not mechanical

but i don’t see how tutuu being cuddly is a more substantive reason to tr her than whatever reason one might tr spf
It isn't. Not the least bit. It has no substance at all, and annoys me no end. I am basically the paragon of "IDGAF what you SAY, I read you on what you DO" and somehow Tutuu has completely undone me. My read on her is TOTALLY emotional and biased and NO ONE should in any way follow me on it.

I recognize and acknowledge my obvious flaws. It is one of my more charming traits.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

im just saying, i’ve seen this “spf is a deep wolf” movie before and the suspicion of her this game reminds me a log of the suspicion she got in sf3. it’s just a vague paranoia. i’m not sure what it is about her play that seems to inspire this feeling and i obviously cant say it’s certainly wrong this time. but it’s not like.... productive atp
Alison

Post by Alison »

On the flip side...

Tutuu is...just so cuddly that I can't bring myself to believe she could be a wolf I guess.
This read seems out of character for you.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

y'all are terrified of an anime girl
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:19 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:58 pm Let's exe sprityo today, I'll make up my mind on how to handle Tim later.

I need some time to read everything and catch up before day 3 starts without me knowing it.

I'm also quite lazy about getting on the spirityo case and I don't mind being sheeped on this particular day 2.

Tomorrow I'd like to review my case on drwilgy as it has totally ignored my answer, I still have the illusion of moving a lynch mainly organized by me this game.🌚🌚🌚🌚
i don’t think there’s majority in this game? i don’t recall the op saying that
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think SPF is locktown for like three good reasons and I don't particularly care for vague gut-based suspicions of her.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

spf, i have you higher up than poe, it's definitely not something I want to really think about for a while. but if there's a deepwolf, you're on that list
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:20 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:03 pm I know you believe that since you've said it about a zillion times...but that really doesn't mean that "JPIC certainly had to feel the same way."
I mean, I was stating a fact. Mac was 0% to be scum and no sane person thinks he's a deepwolf in that spot. JPIC claimed to disagree, so now we have to weigh the probability of him making a call that odd versus him being scum.
Yeah..."I'm Alison the towncore and seeing something differently than how I saw it would be insane" doesn't really convince me for some reason...but we can drop this since I wouldn't want to upset you by 'undermining' you.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:22 pm im just saying, i’ve seen this “spf is a deep wolf” movie before and the suspicion of her this game reminds me a log of the suspicion she got in sf3. it’s just a vague paranoia. i’m not sure what it is about her play that seems to inspire this feeling and i obviously cant say it’s certainly wrong this time. but it’s not like.... productive atp
I just wanted to throw my second vote away from the counterwagons tbh.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:22 pm I guess tim towntelled a bit in one of the posts I'm looking at. It's easy to fake but I don't know how many people subscribe to it so I don't know if Tim would think to fake it.
I probably would. Underthinking has never been my problem.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:23 pm y'all are terrified of an anime girl
she’s clearly evil. look at that face
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

I have realized that Tony Stark is voting to dya and voting with dya to nanook.

Pretty dead votes.

Also dont like the votes of poison, tim and drwilgy

I dont see tuutuu as deepwolf as mac said, but yes poison.

Tim and drwilgy are totally openwolfing
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:23 pm y'all are terrified of an anime girl
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:23 pm

On the flip side...

Tutuu is...just so cuddly that I can't bring myself to believe she could be a wolf I guess.
This read seems out of character for you.
Indeed. Annoyingly so.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:24 pm I think SPF is locktown for like three good reasons and I don't particularly care for vague gut-based suspicions of her.
if the paranoia persists for long enough then i might just type up a wall explaining why i have to be locktown based on d1

rn im mostly just hoping that the game doesnt last long enough for the people basing their reads on gut-based paranoia to have an actual influence on the votes
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i think tim’s claim is too complicated to be fake? and it seems like it wouldn’t be a scum role? but idk

i lean town on him independently of his claim too
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm
ok fair TBH
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm I have realized that Tony Stark is voting to dya and voting with dya to nanook.

Pretty dead votes.

Also dont like the votes of poison, tim and drwilgy

I dont see tuutuu as deepwolf as mac said, but yes poison.

Tim and drwilgy are totally openwolfing
What do you not like about these votes?
ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:24 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:19 pm

i don’t think there’s majority in this game? i don’t recall the op saying that
Me neither but sometimes there are no written rules.

Then i dont care if tim or spirtyo go to a better place.

Probably i will skip this eod too 🌚🌚 just too tired and need to sleep at least 6 hours today.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:24 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:20 pm
Yeah..."I'm Alison the towncore and seeing something differently than how I saw it would be insane" doesn't really convince me for some reason...but we can drop this since I wouldn't want to upset you by 'undermining' you.
Mac started the case in nutella and pushed it from 0 to completion. Mac has been ridiculously townie the entire game. Mac has done a lot for thread cohesion and maintaining thread health in the face of spam and disorganization.

Objectively speaking, there is no good reason to cop Mac. It doesn't matter if you're me or Tim or JPIC or anyone else. Copping someone like Mac gives you no new information if you get green, especially with a tight POE and a high possibility of a red check if you fire in there.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm
did... did i double post as radishes
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:24 pm I think SPF is locktown for like three good reasons and I don't particularly care for vague gut-based suspicions of her.
if the paranoia persists for long enough then i might just type up a wall explaining why i have to be locktown based on d1

rn im mostly just hoping that the game doesnt last long enough for the people basing their reads on gut-based paranoia to have an actual influence on the votes
As demonstrated in SF3 if anyone tries to push "let's find the deepwolf now!!!" while there is still an obviously productive POE to follow I will fight them tooth and claw...no matter who I think the more likely deepwolf among the possibilities might be.

BTW, it might be the red eyes. People are scared of red eyes.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm i think tim’s claim is too complicated to be fake? and it seems like it wouldn’t be a scum role? but idk

i lean town on him independently of his claim too
I thought nutella's claim seemed real too. There's a chance Sloonei furnished wolves with fakeclaims (which I guess makes JPIC look better).

If I townread Tim, it's going to be because tutuu/Hally townread him and because he towntelled in one of his posts, not because of his claim or lack of diplomacy.

Return to “Previous Jobs”