8%

Total votes: 39
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I guess Occam’s razor is probably that JPIC got roleblocked or hit a JK and wilgy didn’t know it

It’s still a weird world tho
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:32 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:30 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:28 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:23 am ScumWilgy claiming a track on JPIC that he knows can be disproven by the person he claims tracking JPIC to not being post capped is like

Insane

On the other hand JPIC visiting tutu when he’s outed the next day by her having a post cap is also insane

So I don’t fucking know
I dont think JPIC visitng me is insane?

I get to claim his post cap, but he gets to claim a red check on me. He can basically try to thunderdome me. And I guess he could have visited in case Hally watched me or somsthing, make it more realistic
It is if he wants to survive another day lol, and it hard confirms you
Wasnt jpic always dying? At least from my impression. Why not try to take me down with him
He almost certainly dies before you do lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

1% shot is better than 0% shot :D
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:33 am I guess Occam’s razor is probably that JPIC got roleblocked or hit a JK and wilgy didn’t know it

It’s still a weird world tho
I think JPIC was carrying the kill on Hally and got vigged instead, and wilgy didn't go through all the consequences of the vig.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other

That isn’t usually how vigs work

It also doesn’t make any sense unless wilgy forgot that JPIC has flipped which seems unlikely

But idk I don’t care how you get to the solution as long as you’re at the likely right one 🤷‍♀️
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:33 am And yeah, Mac's dead by then.
I think I'm gonna last a while here. I might have been the first really cleared but now there are others cleared with better roles lol.

Oh fuck I’m gonna have to start paying attention again once the other clears are gone aren’t I

Leave me good legacies plz I promise I’ll follow them
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:37 am
I think I'm gonna last a while here. I might have been the first really cleared but now there are others cleared with better roles lol.
This was a complex mechanics hypothetical trying to salvage JPIC...you'd have had to die.

Me and my "maybe it's a ninja 3P postcapper" and my misplaced hope that JPIC was a real cop...I'd be alive.

BTW, with JPIC not a real cop you aren't the 3P by chance, are you? ;)
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other

Most 3p don’t actively encourage 3p hunting
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DrWilgy »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:27 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:23 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:57 pm so u tracked jpic last night to me?

but im not post capped

so wut now. i guess someone roleblocked jpic and isnt spilling the beans?

i guess jpic wanted to just visit me for the sake of visiting me and claim a red peek on me lmfao
Likely.
As Mac would say, bullsuit. There was nothing in JPICs role that said "If you holster you get to just wander around." He either went out to postcap...apparently not, or he went out to kill which would mean he went to Hally's. Your track is off track doctor.
Has Wilgy completely disappeared since this?
Hmmmm...why, yes Tim, he has in fact disappeared. He was posting a mere three minutes before, but has not been seen since.

Perhaps we should check and see if he noticed it?

@DrWilgy um...are you okay? Was this a low blow?
Yar, left again for another 4 hours of driving.

I just know what the result of the track was that he targeted tutuu and didn't holster. If there was any other mechanic involved, that's another thing.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hiya DrWilgy.

We might be killing you, but I have some order of resolution questions sent in to Sloonei that might change that.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RIP me. Looks like I'm the chop, but I suppose that's how poe goes.

Based on my role, I would advise that I could prove my alignment over time, but I get it if we think chopping me over another would clear the game faster.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay so Wilgy got a track result that had JPIC into Tutuu.

Firstly, this profiles because Tutuu was in the three person group that I made JPIC "target". The mafia knew they wouldn't have to contend with Hally because they killed her (I think, there is a small chance it was the rogue that actually killed Hally) though but let's for argument's sake ignore that. If Wilgy was roleblocked he'd know. JPIC wasn't jailed because he died to TSP's vig shot.

1. There is a chance that he was busdriven (or some other shifty role like that) and actually saw someone elses target on Tutuu, not JPIC's. Someone said they believe there is a bus driver in this game and I had a similar thought. It seems unlikely because the bus driver in this game is likely to be a mafia role and Wilgy would be an unusual person to target. Low chance.
2. There is a chance that JPIC actually carried the kill to Tutuu and has post capped someone else or holstered. Tutuu may have been saved by a preventative that hasn't claimed yet, or perhaps she is the rogue and hasn't disclosed that she has self protection. I would be surprised if either of these was the case. Low chance.
3. DrWilgy is lying about his claim. He like Sprityo just bailed when he got put under pressure and hasn't got the wim to deal with this inevitable defeat. Medium chance. If this is the case the last mafia is also probably just over it by now too.

I'm sort of drawing blanks on any other theories tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh look it's Wilgy lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:42 am
This was a complex mechanics hypothetical trying to salvage JPIC...you'd have had to die.

Me and my "maybe it's a ninja 3P postcapper" and my misplaced hope that JPIC was a real cop...I'd be alive.

No. If you want to see me play a 3p game there is one from earlier in the year I can show you. I supertowned myself clear day 1 by killing a mafia and then tactically scumsided the rest of the game.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:48 am Oh look it's Wilgy lol.
Hi dad :goofp:
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:47 am RIP me. Looks like I'm the chop, but I suppose that's how poe goes.

Based on my role, I would advise that I could prove my alignment over time, but I get it if we think chopping me over another would clear the game faster.
Pending the outcomes of some things there are some others I wouldn't be averse to chopping first Wilgy. Having an outed town tracker in the game will allow us to night role plan and that will basically give us auto now and yes you'd get outed if you were a liar at some point so you aren't exactly a necessary chop because you should self resolve.

A bus driver wouldn’t be targeting wilgy directly—they would have targeted JPIC and [player X]. Meaning wilgy would’ve tracked [player X] to tutu and thought it was JPIC.

However we can rule this out because TSP is claiming to have shot JPIC directly AFAIK
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:51 am A bus driver wouldn’t be targeting wilgy directly—they would have targeted JPIC and [player X]. Meaning wilgy would’ve tracked [player X] to tutu and thought it was JPIC.

However we can rule this out because TSP is claiming to have shot JPIC directly AFAIK
There are a variety of different "change places" roles though
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Change places roles are actually the bane of my fucking existence I really hope there isn't one here.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:49 am

No. If you want to see me play a 3p game there is one from earlier in the year I can show you. I supertowned myself clear day 1 by killing a mafia and then tactically scumsided the rest of the game.
Ermmm...didn't you super town yourself clear day one by killing a wolf here?
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:49 am

Ermmm...didn't you super town yourself clear day one by killing a wolf here?
And then continued to do so. I stopped in the other game because I didn't want town to get a lead.

Sure yeah could’ve been a redirector or something but like

Why the fuck would a mafia redirector target wilgy

And why the fuck wouldn’t a town one have come forward to at least say “I REALLY don’t think it’s wilgy guys” even if they can’t full claim
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]Poison Chan[/mention] it's ok you don't need to claim.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:47 am RIP me. Looks like I'm the chop, but I suppose that's how poe goes.

Pending the outcomes of some things there are some others I wouldn't be averse to chopping first Wilgy. Having an outed town tracker in the game will allow us to night role plan and that will basically give us auto now and yes you'd get outed if you were a liar at some point so you aren't exactly a necessary chop because you should self resolve.
I can see the sense in this. I see you moved to Ted. I can get behind that.
ImageImageImageImage

I also hate redirection roles tbh they suck so bad
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:37 pm Presumably Ted shot JPIC? Claiming that would at least confirm him as not mafia.
Nope but that’s the shot I’d be taking 99% of the time regardless
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:55 am Sure yeah could’ve been a redirector or something but like

Why the fuck would a mafia redirector target wilgy

And why the fuck wouldn’t a town one have come forward to at least say “I REALLY don’t think it’s wilgy guys” even if they can’t full claim
Some players haven't claimed yet. If they rolecopped Wilgy on n1 and realised he was a tracker maybe? It's obviously not incredibly likely as I said.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Whatever you think boss. Wasn't planning on falling off the face of the earth mid day 1, so my grasp is nonexistent atm.

I'll trust yours and Tutuu's judgement. I can start doing ISO's tomorrow afternoon to get back into the game. Things should settle for me then.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:37 pm Presumably Ted shot JPIC? Claiming that would at least confirm him as not mafia.
Nope but that’s the shot I’d be taking 99% of the time regardless
You never shoot JPIC if you're his mafia teammate get a grip lol.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hi Ted, what did you do while you weren't shooting JPIC?
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:56 am

Whatever you think boss. Wasn't planning on falling off the face of the earth mid day 1, so my grasp is nonexistent atm.

I'll trust yours and Tutuu's judgement. I can start doing ISO's tomorrow afternoon to get back into the game. Things should settle for me then.
You are aware of all the claims and the current POE yeah?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Here's a question,

Why do we think redirection instead of negative ability prevention on tutuu?
Image Image Image
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

It's getting kinda weird how we start talking about people and they just appear.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:48 am Okay so Wilgy got a track result that had JPIC into Tutuu.

Firstly, this profiles because Tutuu was in the three person group that I made JPIC "target". The mafia knew they wouldn't have to contend with Hally because they killed her (I think, there is a small chance it was the rogue that actually killed Hally) though but let's for argument's sake ignore that. If Wilgy was roleblocked he'd know. JPIC wasn't jailed because he died to TSP's vig shot.

1. There is a chance that he was busdriven (or some other shifty role like that) and actually saw someone elses target on Tutuu, not JPIC's. Someone said they believe there is a bus driver in this game and I had a similar thought. It seems unlikely because the bus driver in this game is likely to be a mafia role and Wilgy would be an unusual person to target. Low chance.
2. There is a chance that JPIC actually carried the kill to Tutuu and has post capped someone else or holstered. Tutuu may have been saved by a preventative that hasn't claimed yet, or perhaps she is the rogue and hasn't disclosed that she has self protection. I would be surprised if either of these was the case. Low chance.
3. DrWilgy is lying about his claim. He like Sprityo just bailed when he got put under pressure and hasn't got the wim to deal with this inevitable defeat. Medium chance. If this is the case the last mafia is also probably just over it by now too.

I'm sort of drawing blanks on any other theories tbh.
2 is impossible since juliets confirmed me as non-3p town, remember?

[mention]juliets[/mention] ur role is civilian vs non-civilian, and potential 3p is included in non-civilian right? can u ask for clarification if u arent 100% sure?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It seems obvious that Hally was strongman killed. Usually in syndicate setups when strongman (and ninja) kills are in play they are factional modifiers and they usually only have one of each. Maaaaybe two. Need to be conscious of the possibility of it happening again.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I don’t believe I’m in hard claim range territory but I can claim nonetheless
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:58 am Here's a question,

Ah yes that was the other theory. So for one Juliets is the one with that role and she holstered?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:59 am It seems obvious that Hally was strongman killed. Usually in syndicate setups when strongman (and ninja) kills are in play they are factional modifiers and they usually only have one of each. Maaaaybe two. Need to be conscious of the possibility of it happening again.
Hally may have drawn a special strongman kill for excess info dumping...maybe.
ImageImageImageImage

Can someone tell me what Jules claim is I haven’t seen it
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:57 am

Not really.

Alison Cop
Jules Doc

And Tim's advice that I need to reread from yesterday.

The game has probably evolved since then though.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:59 am I don’t believe I’m in hard claim range territory but I can claim nonetheless
There are only like 3 people left to claim so we might as well just see what we're dealing with imo.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:58 am Here's a question,

I dont have one and im confirmed town town unless juliets isnt town

If u are town, my only explanation is juliets (who is negative ability preventor and holstered) was redirected to me. Nothing else feels plausible, or im just not thinking of enough stuff
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:00 am

Not really.

Alison Cop
Jules Doc

ISO Mac before he posts much more and you won't have to go back far to find a complete list.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:00 am

Not really.

Alison Cop
Jules Doc

1. Alison - Straight cop that mafia discover who they targeted - N1 targeted TSP and got delayed (stuck in a lift) got result n2 (town), targeted Nook n2 (town)
2. TonyStarkPrime (Replaced ColinIsCool Night 1) - Claims 1 shot vigilante, x shot doctor. Targeted Hally (fail), targeted JPIC (hit?)
3. DrWilgy - Tracker if he votes on mafia, randomised receives the amount of players who target someone if votes on town
4. dyachei - Also a tracker
5. Dyslexicon - No claim
6. juliets (Replaced Fallen Prince Day 1) - X shot protection from non lethal non town actions - Targeted Alison n1, holstered n2
8. Herm - Song cop (looks through album names to see if there are scum on the album)
10. Long Con - Three times during game can target a player to stop them voting for him (but he also can't vote them)
11. MacDougall - Banned from claiming
12. Master Radishes - Claimed to be able to use dead PR, targeted Alison n1 with Nutella's doctor
13. NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Targets potential NKs to get an extra vote. Targeted Mac n1 and didn't get a vote. Has a cop clear.
14. Oddmerta - No claim but has softed a bit (vig, cop)
15. Poison Chan - No explicit claim but outed the mafia has a rolecop named nude and also outed that "Radishes is lying"
16. Samusamu - No claim
18. staypositivefriend - Banned from claiming
19. tedxtr - Claimed to have night kills, no confirmation on actions
20. Timsup2nothin - Claims to have role that modifies depending on the balance of the game
21. tutuu - Doctor that also delays night actions for a day

Current POE is:

Wilgy, Dyslexicon, LC, Samu, Tedxtr, Tim

I think Tim is pretty obviously town. A lot of people think Herm is obviously town. There are some people tinfoiling Oddmerta still (myself, SPF namely). Oddmerta is STILL tunneling Tim.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:00 am Can someone tell me what Jules claim is I haven’t seen it
X-shot prevent non-lethal negative actions by non-civilians on her target

She n1 alison n2 holstered
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I just target someone and it makes sure no vote manipulation happens the next day on me or anybody that votes that person.

That’s why I said to Tim “I hope my action went through as well ;)
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:00 am Can someone tell me what Jules claim is I haven’t seen it
block nonlethal hostile actions
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm really struggling to understand why Juliets holstered but she is right that if she's town and stays around til later in the game it'll be useful. I really think that after you successfully prevent a kill n1 though and with the towncore we have most people would use it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

oh fuck non-lethal got damn get a grip mac lol

Return to “Previous Jobs”