8%

Total votes: 39
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Radiohead Mafia [NIGHT 5]

Post by staypositivefriend »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:21 am I'm town you guys, literally only made one wrong call on tim and that was because he defended mafia hard and the ted track thing
why did you put in virtually zero effort to get the votes off of herm when herm was confirmed town fypov?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:09 am like theres such a high chance a cop check on spf is just green and I wasted the shot while oddmertas alignment is genuinely in doubt
If SPF is Green and other shit points away from Ted/Dizzy we'll just flip Oddmerta. Who fucking cares lol.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 372

Post by Dyslexicon »

Not to be all party pooper, but if Alison is in fact cop, we probably do have godfather as the last role.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:26 am Not to be all party pooper, but if Alison is in fact cop, we probably do have godfather as the last role.
Sprityo was the equivalent of a Godfather dude
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:27 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:26 am Not to be all party pooper, but if Alison is in fact cop, we probably do have godfather as the last role.
Oh. Lol. I'M TRYING. KIND OF.

[VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:23 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:21 am I'm town you guys, literally only made one wrong call on tim and that was because he defended mafia hard and the ted track thing
why did you put in virtually zero effort to get the votes off of herm when herm was confirmed town fypov?
Was busy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Should we claim albums? Is there any point? We do know some "clean" albums. Sure, mafia can fake, but they might run into problems later because of Poison.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:29 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:23 am
Was busy
:mafia:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:32 pm REVISED LIST FROM POST and #7670 and #8831

This was Alison's list that I updated for N3 and now N4. I think this is everyone. @Poison Chan, did you holster N4? Please let me know if you see any errors. Red is for dead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alison - Cop (N1 TSP green, N2 nanook green, N3 LC green, N4 Wilgy delayed) Green does not mean they aren't 3P

TSP - X Shot Doctor, 1-Shot Vig (N2 shot JPIC, N3 holster)

Wilgy - Conditional Tracker/Random "Watcher" (N1 one person visited ted, N2 JPIC visited tutuu, N3 - TSP visited by info role, N4 SPF wasn't targeted)

dyachei - Tracker (N1 nanook visited Mac, N2 ted visited nanook, N3 Herm visited MR, N4 holstered)

Dizzy - X Shot Conditional Tracker (N1 ted visited Tim, N2 didn't meet the conditions, N3 Samu visited tutuu, N4 holstered (voted Oddmerta))

juliets - X Shot Non-Civillian, Non-Lethal Rolestopper (N1 Alison, N2 holster, N3 MR, N4 Alison)

Herm - "Song Cop" (N1 Amnesiac no result, N2 Kid A no result, N3 King of Limbs) [Knows mafia role cop is In Rainbows because of Poison]

Long Con - 3 Shot Mutual Voteblocker, N3 targeted Radishes, N4 holstered

MacDougal - ??? (Roleclaiming not allowed, but role "isn't strong")

Master Radishes - Universal Backup (N1 protected Alison with nutella's power, N2 checked nanook for vote manipulation with sprityo's power, N3 died)

nanook - Conditional Doublevoter (N1 visited Mac to fulfil his condition, N2 forgot to send in an action, N3 targeted Alison, N4 targeted Alison)

Oddmerta - ??? (Roleclaiming not allowed, but isn't a vigilante)

Poison Chan - Rolecard Investigative (not sure of the specifics, but gets given a role card with alignment and song that exists in the game every night, but isn't told who the role card belongs to)(N1 checked Nude =mafia role cop, N2 checked Codex=full role card, N3 lie detected Dr. Wilgys song claim = true, N4 holstered?)

Samusamu - Song Voyeur, can only infodump if you hit no result (N1 no result on Poison Chan, N2 has a result and isn't allowed to infodump it, N3 visits tutuu and sees 2 songs, 1 of which is a mafia song, N4 visits Alison sees 2 songs (3 visited Alison))

SPF - ??? [@staypositivefriend did you make a claim? You're locktown so you don't have to if you don't want to, but if you did let me know and I'll record it.]

tedxtr - Vote Manipulation Nullifier (N1 Tim, N2 nanook, corroborated by trackers, Dizzy N1 and dyachei N2, N3 Nanook, N4 Wilgy)

Timsup2nothin - Anti-Snowball Scaling PR (N1 roleblocked tedxtr, N2 gets a doublevote, Day 2 dead town)

tutuu - Jailkeeper/Rolestopper (N1 Alison, N2 Hally, N3 attempted Alison power did not go through, N4 Alison)
Hold up. Samu claimed he could only infodump if he got no result and then he claimed results on n3 and n4? Lol I totally missed that. That's hilarious.

If anyone is town and wants to claim Codex for a free clear go ahead.

Alison is town or suicide mafia because she was clearly targeted n1 and has hard townsided all game.

Wilgy/LC/Nanook are not mafia because cop check. Alison can't be faking on teammates because she would have none. So if she's mafia, they're still town. Ergo Wilgy, LC and Nanook are absolutely confirmed not mafia unless Godfather is in this game.

Dyachei accurately tracked Nook to me n1 (Hally confirmed this occurred) she can't know this unless she is actually a tracker. She heavily softed this result before Hally all but outed it. She is also confirmed through Ted not arguing that he targeted Nook as well as Herm confirmed as having visited MR. The amount of information she would need to have confirms she is absolutely a tracker. Mafia tracker (with other powers) is not off the table though. I'd put her a tier less likely than Ted/Dizzy on the lying scale though.

Dyslexicon targets Ted n1 and sees him visit Tim. Tim claims to have roleblocked Ted and has since flipped town. Holstered on a potential Tim shot n2 which may have actually ended up clearing Tim since we yeeted him later in the game. Bad Dizzy. Tracked Samu to Tutuu which kind of outed Samu as mafia I think (explain how [mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] this game is too complicated for me to remember everything). Holstered instead of tracking Oddmerta. Has also claimed to have another power but hasn't disclosed it and won't until they're dead. Question marks here but also has the Samu thing going for him.

Juliets - Claims would be weird if she was mafia. If they were outright lies then she'd run the risk of being caught by a tracker or Wilgy's random watch thing so they're probably real targets. If they are real targets then what the hell could she be targeting Alison with twice that Alison wouldn't know about? Her targets are all fine. Holstering on n2 was fine.

Long Con - Wanna talk about him for a second. Mutual roleblocker. Aside from the fact that I kinda town read him for the way he slanked he has the cop check going for him obviously. I would say that if there was a Godfather that he'd profile. He also heavily profiles as the 3p to me for reads reasons. Let's say he's in my 3p POE lol.

Oddmerta - Softed to Herm that he received one of Herm's notifications. I still don't think anyone else has claimed to have. Was pretty offensive towards old mate JPIC too. Probably just town but we kinda need some sort of mech confirmation.

Poison Chan - 100% not mafia. What kind of mafia fake claim decides to out one of the confirmed mafia roles n1? Nope. Has 3p equity though.

SPF - Has just hard townsided but has no real mech claims. I don't think anyone has tracked her or checked her at all. Need to clear her if the game doesn't end in a couple of phases.

Tedxtr - Is complicit in the n1 weirdburger shit. Has evidence that he didn't like about who he targeted n2. His claim is weak though. It's entirely possible his role is just a mafia one and he still decided to target everyone he's claimed to have. He also doesn't have double targeting limits and he targeted Wilgy n4 because apparently Wilgy is a good target for a vote manip nullifier for some reason. Clearly in the major 2 person POE.

Tutuu - Is cleared in a range of ways. Is town if Juliets is town. Is town for saving Alison n1 with no counter claim. Targeted Hally n2. Is also cleared via Dizzy seeing a mafia target her and also by Wilgy seeing a mafia target her. Just cleared not mafia. Probably not 3p either though could be hard townsiding 3p I suppose.

From where I sit it's like;

Tutuu/DrWilgy/Nook/LC are God mode cleared
Juliets/PC is only mafia in a purely ridiculous world
Alison is in this tier because she is a crazy busser nutcase player and might have just got herself cornered but like no
Oddmerta and SPF can be mafia but both helped town obliterate their team if so and Oddmerta has some claims in his favour
Dyachei's claims are better than Ted's and Dyslexicon
Dyslexicon's claim is fractionally better than Ted's when I look at them without either of them getting mad at me for daring to scumread them in a POE game where everyone else is near cleared

Obviously the existence of a Godfather would suck. So perhaps we need to keep PC alive so PC can go ahead and figure out whether there actually is one the same way she found the rolecop. We should have the albums narrowed down and if she has a list of all the songs which it appears as though she does then she should be able to narrow the last mafia role down to a very small list of songs here. So given that I'm rather tempted to have her do that instead of lie detect Tedxtr given Dyslexicon is already tracking him anyway. [mention]Poison Chan[/mention] does this actually stack up with how your role functions? Like from my perspective the last mafia kinda has to be on The Bends or Pablo Honey off top of my head but I'd like some other people's input here.

Sans a godfather being incorrectly cleared by Alison and us somehow never finding them mafia aren't winning this game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:28 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:27 am
Oh. Lol. I'M TRYING. KIND OF.

[VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
Derpclear attempt appreciated though
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:29 am Should we claim albums? Is there any point? We do know some "clean" albums. Sure, mafia can fake, but they might run into problems later because of Poison.
Y'all can if you want but like I can't and I doubt SPF and Oddmerta can either.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you are a town that is allowed to claim and you are Codex say so for insta clear if you are not already cleared
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

We could've cleared Tim by listening to him and not treat him as an idiot who would fake a roleblock action that wasn't true. =p Bad everyone. He'd probably still be yeeted with a whatever track result. I regret nothing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I do think that it is very likely that there is a mafia tracker here for reasons I won't quite disclose.

Can someone tell me who it was that originally said that it's likely mafia have a bus driver and where etc.?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:34 am We could've cleared Tim by listening to him and not treat him as an idiot who would fake a roleblock action that wasn't true. =p Bad everyone. He'd probably still be yeeted with a whatever track result. I regret nothing.
We didn't treat him as an idiot. He treated all of us like idiots and pissed us off so we wanted him to be mafia lol.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:35 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:34 am We could've cleared Tim by listening to him and not treat him as an idiot who would fake a roleblock action that wasn't true. =p Bad everyone. He'd probably still be yeeted with a whatever track result. I regret nothing.
We didn't treat him as an idiot. He treated all of us like idiots and pissed us off so we wanted him to be mafia lol.
Fair. Besides, we're all idiots for playing this silly game anyway. =p

JK. All lurve. But also I've been up all night working on a nightmare project with a deadline in 2 hours and that is probably 87 % of the reason I'm so pissy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Speaking of Poison Chan, having the names of every song at the start of the game sure sounds like a 3p role to me lol.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:32 amDerpclear attempt appreciated though
Thank you. I literally haven't retained the mafia abilities. I know Samu was roleblocker and JPIC had that night chat role thing, and also post capping. Sprit was godfather-ish (then why is Alison accusing me of that lol). Don't recall what Nut was. Derpety derp derp
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

3p win con, each night submit a list that matches songs to names of living players. You win when you get em all correct? That'd be pretty cool. Maybe PC already hit the wincon too hence Sloonei speeding up the game?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:37 am Speaking of Poison Chan, having the names of every song at the start of the game sure sounds like a 3p role to me lol.
It does. I think I already mentioned this. Also the "I'm not 3p cause I haven't been anti town at all" is a funny sounding defence. Maybe. But please don't listen to me, except when it comes to me-stuff. No good things follow.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:32 amDerpclear attempt appreciated though
Thank you. I literally haven't retained the mafia abilities. I know Samu was roleblocker and JPIC had that night chat role thing, and also post capping. Sprit was godfather-ish (then why is Alison accusing me of that lol). Don't recall what Nut was. Derpety derp derp
Nutella was actually their most powerful role by far lol.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Nobody knows my song. It's actually a Madonna song.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I mean I'm not gonna yeet PC anyway.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:39 amNutella was actually their most powerful role by far lol.
Rip mafia!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Each Night you may submit up to 3 guesses to match a player with a specific role/song. If you correctly identify a player’s role, they are added to your list. If you submit 3 incorrect guesses in one Night, you lose the ability to guess the following Night. Guesses do not count as Night actions: they are unblockable and cannot be detected.
If you have no players on your list at any time, you can protect a player of your choice at night.
[SECRETS]

I am assuming the secrets were additional mass KP and yeeting her day 1 is why the game feels so townsided.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Really curious about who it was that said there's probably a busdriver in this game, why and whether they still think that's the case.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I cannot find the post where someone said they thought there was a redirector. I see Tutuu alluding to PC's post on the subject but I can't find it? It's important.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] who will you be targeting?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:23 am @tedxtr who will you be targeting?
Whoever we’re yeeting tomorrow
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oddmerta I guess

Or SPF

Depending where check goes
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

Yall are wasting ur time tbh game is over
tutuu
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

(Its odd lol)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ted if you're town just tell us who you're targeting and then target them. Please.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oddmerta
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

thank you
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047

Post by Alison »

I'm going to target oddmerta I think, if you have any strenuous objections let me know
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047

Post by Alison »

anyone know if romeo x juliet (the anime, not the player) is an anime worth watching?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:59 am
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:58 am if there's a difference check between dizzy and ted then just let poison lie cop ted and we'll resolve that slot by tomorrow. if they want to roleblock freaking poison while investigatives and protectives go on a rampage all over the town then more power to them.
@juliets target Poison Chan plz
Ok Mac will do.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]juliets[/mention] it probs doesn't super matter if you target Poison Chan I think it's more important that you target a tracker to prevent them getting bus driven.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:18 am @juliets it probs doesn't super matter if you target Poison Chan I think it's more important that you target a tracker to prevent them getting bus driven.
Ok thanks I will do that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Target Wilgy since he's a confirm
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

Someone track Alison, make sure she goes where she says she is going
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:09 am @DrWilgy track Dyslexicon please.

I reckon Dyslexicon is a bus driver or something.
Sure thing.

(Still being mechanically illiterate) You don't think Dya or SPF would be better targets? Do we have a backup so that Dizzy doesn't just holster?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 am Target Wilgy since he's a confirm
Ok.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:09 am @DrWilgy track Dyslexicon please.

I reckon Dyslexicon is a bus driver or something.
Sure thing.

(Still being mechanically illiterate) You don't think Dya or SPF would be better targets? Do we have a backup so that Dizzy doesn't just holster?
I want to actually catch this last one and I'm pretty sure it's Dizzy or Ted.
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:55 am @Poison Chan please check if tedxtr is the song Optimistic from the album Kid A tonight, thanks.
Okay. I'll be catching up now. I'll look into ted tonight.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Poison
Loan Shark

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:32 am
juliets wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:32 pm REVISED LIST FROM POST and #7670 and #8831

This was Alison's list that I updated for N3 and now N4. I think this is everyone. @Poison Chan, did you holster N4? Please let me know if you see any errors. Red is for dead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alison - Cop (N1 TSP green, N2 nanook green, N3 LC green, N4 Wilgy delayed) Green does not mean they aren't 3P

TSP - X Shot Doctor, 1-Shot Vig (N2 shot JPIC, N3 holster)

Wilgy - Conditional Tracker/Random "Watcher" (N1 one person visited ted, N2 JPIC visited tutuu, N3 - TSP visited by info role, N4 SPF wasn't targeted)

dyachei - Tracker (N1 nanook visited Mac, N2 ted visited nanook, N3 Herm visited MR, N4 holstered)

Dizzy - X Shot Conditional Tracker (N1 ted visited Tim, N2 didn't meet the conditions, N3 Samu visited tutuu, N4 holstered (voted Oddmerta))

juliets - X Shot Non-Civillian, Non-Lethal Rolestopper (N1 Alison, N2 holster, N3 MR, N4 Alison)

Herm - "Song Cop" (N1 Amnesiac no result, N2 Kid A no result, N3 King of Limbs) [Knows mafia role cop is In Rainbows because of Poison]

Long Con - 3 Shot Mutual Voteblocker, N3 targeted Radishes, N4 holstered

MacDougal - ??? (Roleclaiming not allowed, but role "isn't strong")

Master Radishes - Universal Backup (N1 protected Alison with nutella's power, N2 checked nanook for vote manipulation with sprityo's power, N3 died)

nanook - Conditional Doublevoter (N1 visited Mac to fulfil his condition, N2 forgot to send in an action, N3 targeted Alison, N4 targeted Alison)

Oddmerta - ??? (Roleclaiming not allowed, but isn't a vigilante)

Poison Chan - Rolecard Investigative (not sure of the specifics, but gets given a role card with alignment and song that exists in the game every night, but isn't told who the role card belongs to)(N1 checked Nude =mafia role cop, N2 checked Codex=full role card, N3 lie detected Dr. Wilgys song claim = true, N4 holstered?)

Samusamu - Song Voyeur, can only infodump if you hit no result (N1 no result on Poison Chan, N2 has a result and isn't allowed to infodump it, N3 visits tutuu and sees 2 songs, 1 of which is a mafia song, N4 visits Alison sees 2 songs (3 visited Alison))

SPF - ??? [@staypositivefriend did you make a claim? You're locktown so you don't have to if you don't want to, but if you did let me know and I'll record it.]

tedxtr - Vote Manipulation Nullifier (N1 Tim, N2 nanook, corroborated by trackers, Dizzy N1 and dyachei N2, N3 Nanook, N4 Wilgy)

Timsup2nothin - Anti-Snowball Scaling PR (N1 roleblocked tedxtr, N2 gets a doublevote, Day 2 dead town)

tutuu - Jailkeeper/Rolestopper (N1 Alison, N2 Hally, N3 attempted Alison power did not go through, N4 Alison)
Hold up. Samu claimed he could only infodump if he got no result and then he claimed results on n3 and n4? Lol I totally missed that. That's hilarious.

If anyone is town and wants to claim Codex for a free clear go ahead.

Alison is town or suicide mafia because she was clearly targeted n1 and has hard townsided all game.

Wilgy/LC/Nanook are not mafia because cop check. Alison can't be faking on teammates because she would have none. So if she's mafia, they're still town. Ergo Wilgy, LC and Nanook are absolutely confirmed not mafia unless Godfather is in this game.

Dyachei accurately tracked Nook to me n1 (Hally confirmed this occurred) she can't know this unless she is actually a tracker. She heavily softed this result before Hally all but outed it. She is also confirmed through Ted not arguing that he targeted Nook as well as Herm confirmed as having visited MR. The amount of information she would need to have confirms she is absolutely a tracker. Mafia tracker (with other powers) is not off the table though. I'd put her a tier less likely than Ted/Dizzy on the lying scale though.

Dyslexicon targets Ted n1 and sees him visit Tim. Tim claims to have roleblocked Ted and has since flipped town. Holstered on a potential Tim shot n2 which may have actually ended up clearing Tim since we yeeted him later in the game. Bad Dizzy. Tracked Samu to Tutuu which kind of outed Samu as mafia I think (explain how @Dyslexicon this game is too complicated for me to remember everything). Holstered instead of tracking Oddmerta. Has also claimed to have another power but hasn't disclosed it and won't until they're dead. Question marks here but also has the Samu thing going for him.

Juliets - Claims would be weird if she was mafia. If they were outright lies then she'd run the risk of being caught by a tracker or Wilgy's random watch thing so they're probably real targets. If they are real targets then what the hell could she be targeting Alison with twice that Alison wouldn't know about? Her targets are all fine. Holstering on n2 was fine.

Long Con - Wanna talk about him for a second. Mutual roleblocker. Aside from the fact that I kinda town read him for the way he slanked he has the cop check going for him obviously. I would say that if there was a Godfather that he'd profile. He also heavily profiles as the 3p to me for reads reasons. Let's say he's in my 3p POE lol.

Oddmerta - Softed to Herm that he received one of Herm's notifications. I still don't think anyone else has claimed to have. Was pretty offensive towards old mate JPIC too. Probably just town but we kinda need some sort of mech confirmation.

Poison Chan - 100% not mafia. What kind of mafia fake claim decides to out one of the confirmed mafia roles n1? Nope. Has 3p equity though.

SPF - Has just hard townsided but has no real mech claims. I don't think anyone has tracked her or checked her at all. Need to clear her if the game doesn't end in a couple of phases.

Tedxtr - Is complicit in the n1 weirdburger shit. Has evidence that he didn't like about who he targeted n2. His claim is weak though. It's entirely possible his role is just a mafia one and he still decided to target everyone he's claimed to have. He also doesn't have double targeting limits and he targeted Wilgy n4 because apparently Wilgy is a good target for a vote manip nullifier for some reason. Clearly in the major 2 person POE.

Tutuu - Is cleared in a range of ways. Is town if Juliets is town. Is town for saving Alison n1 with no counter claim. Targeted Hally n2. Is also cleared via Dizzy seeing a mafia target her and also by Wilgy seeing a mafia target her. Just cleared not mafia. Probably not 3p either though could be hard townsiding 3p I suppose.

From where I sit it's like;

Tutuu/DrWilgy/Nook/LC are God mode cleared
Juliets/PC is only mafia in a purely ridiculous world
Alison is in this tier because she is a crazy busser nutcase player and might have just got herself cornered but like no
Oddmerta and SPF can be mafia but both helped town obliterate their team if so and Oddmerta has some claims in his favour
Dyachei's claims are better than Ted's and Dyslexicon
Dyslexicon's claim is fractionally better than Ted's when I look at them without either of them getting mad at me for daring to scumread them in a POE game where everyone else is near cleared

Obviously the existence of a Godfather would suck. So perhaps we need to keep PC alive so PC can go ahead and figure out whether there actually is one the same way she found the rolecop. We should have the albums narrowed down and if she has a list of all the songs which it appears as though she does then she should be able to narrow the last mafia role down to a very small list of songs here. So given that I'm rather tempted to have her do that instead of lie detect Tedxtr given Dyslexicon is already tracking him anyway. @Poison Chan does this actually stack up with how your role functions? Like from my perspective the last mafia kinda has to be on The Bends or Pablo Honey off top of my head but I'd like some other people's input here.

Sans a godfather being incorrectly cleared by Alison and us somehow never finding them mafia aren't winning this game.
Okay I'll be reading everything but before that lemme talk about these.

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] ,

Lemme clear my role first.

1. I have two abilities. Can use both in the same night but didn't do it cause X shots, so I think I should be using it carefully.

2. My role card checks need to satisfy 2 conditions. If I satisfy the first one then I get the name of 3 songs and I can select only one to get the gist of the role like my N1 = Nude.

If I satisfy the 2nd condition I get the full role. My N2 = Codex.

I used lie detector on Wilgy N3.

Didn't use any ability N4.

Now,

Something I thought about my role and how it should be helpful to the game at all :

-Alison if is truly a cop [since no one ever really showed any concern in the slightest to counterclaim that] can detect scum but not 3P.

-Herm (could he detect 3p?)

Other than these two people I don't think we really have anything which helps in 3p hunt much unless the right tracker/watcher is used when 3p does something. Now, the 3P hasn't been doing much which comes out as a night result I think or rather I can assume they are from scum/mostly from scum. If 3P does not have KP or any damaging role [which would be a bit weird cause it said VS Rogue] then I think tracker/watcher won't be of much help either.

My role can be helpful here. To hunt 3P I think. Cause I cannot go for both mafia and 3P given that I have only X shots. Secondly, it depends a lot on my luck or on my guess.

So what do you guys think I should do? [I'm checking ted's song though] [mention]MacDougall[/mention] [mention]Alison[/mention] [mention]juliets[/mention]
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:33 am If you are a town that is allowed to claim and you are Codex say so for insta clear if you are not already cleared
That was Radishes.!!?? I cleared him D3.

Bruh?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:40 am I mean I'm not gonna yeet PC anyway.
I don't understand if I'm the 3P like you think, then why wouldn't you yeet me?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:38 am 3p win con, each night submit a list that matches songs to names of living players. You win when you get em all correct? That'd be pretty cool. Maybe PC already hit the wincon too hence Sloonei speeding up the game?
Lmao you have just taken me as a confirmed 3p here it seems.

If that was my role or even my wincon would I be telling you my actual abilities? That doesn't make sense at all!?

Return to “Previous Jobs”