Total votes: 39
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Radiohead Mafia [NIGHT 5]

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:40 am
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:26 am I guess we'll find out after the game. anyways I want to hear your thoughts on the way dizzy suddenly went "this is bullshit. alison is scum" the moment it became clear that he was gonna thunderdome ted who was going to get checked.
I'm not saying you are definitely scum. I have no fucking clue, if that's not clear. But I severely dislike you saying "Mac says" when it surrounds something that clearly is very ill conceived, and I think you should know that. Clearly, I don't claim to be tracker, a role that can be verified in terms of the results it necessarily will give. And clearly I don't make up some useless lie about a track that couldn't have found place. You will have better luck trying to argue me mafia tracker or something. Do not claim I could have lied, cause I don't believe you believe that. And you didn't a few days ago. I don't see how that logic has changed for you. And I don't see why you need to see "Mac says".

I also absolutely dislike that you use the language of checking Ted to "get a better idea about Dizzy". You should check Ted in hopes he turns up mafia. Why are you ready to argue that I would be godfather for some reason, but anyone else who comes up town can't be? What I dislike is that this is very bad in the case that Ted is indeed town. I don't know though. Maybe he's scum, then great, forget I said anything. I've been riding rest of town this whole game, I've kind of had to. Sorryboutit. You all clearly have a better grasp on this game than I do. But I still have the right to call things as I see it and question when something doesn't sit right with me. And I still think cop is odd one out and a role that doesn't seem to fit this setup very much. I just do. Again, I might be wrong.
It's not clear that it's ill-conceived to me tbh. Mac's only premise is that someone is lying in you/tim/ted, which seems likely since the night action claims are inconsistent. I don't believe that you have a reason to lie and that's why I didn't suspect you at all a couple of day phases, but the POE is shrinking and just about everyone else has been checked clean, so... who's mafia if not you/ted? Is it the dyachei slot? Oddmerta? I'm planning to cop dyachei tonight unless Mac says otherwise, and I have mech reasons to believe that Oddmerta is town.

I had my suspicions on you being godfather because you were begging to be checked and that's godfather behavior lol. But I no longer have those suspicions since tutuu has pointed out that samu spewed there being no godfather. My general point is that like, why are you so worried about the possibility of ted being town when from your POV every piece of evidence points to him being scum?

Also "your cop claim is unbelievable because it doesn't fit the setup" is a nonsensical accusation. What about the setup doesn't it fit? I'd say 3 trackers doesn't fit the setup more than a cop, and I'm willing to buy 3 trackers. If you're going to want to get me exed you're going to have to do way better than that.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 372

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:13 am Dyslexicon holstering on Oddmerta might be kinda outing too. If his claim is actually just fake or incomplete he might have just not been able to track Oddmerta at all?
God fucking damn it. Last time I checked the thread Oddmerta was mech cleared. My instinct was to think the opposite, then everyone told me how Odd was mech cleared town.

NOW I'm thinking that if Odd actually had the result of Herm checking his album and he was town, he should've fought way way way harder for Herm being town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

Bullsuit!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You are maphier!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:45 am
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:31 amthere are mech reasons to townread oddmerta

but also why does it make sense for him to do it as town? why doesn't town dizzy just go "alright, I guess ted is the scum between us then, and poison's check will reveal he is lying"?

i mean, dizzy went on about how ted is probably town and that the thunderdome is "two town for the price of one". tell me again how town dizzy gets there on ted being town given the gamestate?
What the fuck? I don't know about Ted. I have no idea. I know he targeted Tim, and he said so himself. Tim at least didn't die. My opinion on Ted is a solid meh, but there's absolutely no reason why both me and Ted can't both be town. If I didn't think that I would've tunnelled Ted for a couple of days already. I think Tim was likely just roleblocked on N1, if that is possible. If not, I don't know. But me and Ted are not in a one off "one of us have to be lying" and haven't been at any point during this game. I actually know for a fact that Ted isn't lying about his target. So I don't know where you get that idea from.
if you and ted are both town then how do you explain the tim/ted/dizzy/wilgy conflict?

you claim that you tracked ted to tim. we know that tim roleblocked ted. if your track is right... shouldn't you be suspecting ted of being a strongman? like you bring up the probability that tim was roleblocked, but...

1) on N1, mafia know that tim is town and telling the truth about his role.
2) tim has openly claimed that his role is super useless on N1.

out of all the players in the game, you think samu chose tim to roleblock out of all people? okay, let's say 3P is a redirector and put samu on tim. or maybe samu had a bad feeling about tim and thought he was FPSing and secretly has a monster role.

do you weigh the % probability of this outcome being high? and if not why would you even be so uncomfortable with the idea that ted isn't town? we know the mafia have a strongman kill in some capacity. surely it would be a simpler explanation to assume ted is scum than to come up with a farfetched story about how samu roleblocked tim somehow, and then went first in the night action resolution order?

like if I'm town in your position I just go "ok flip ted then lmao". I don't have any fear because in my mind the simplest and most likely explanation is that ted is just strong. that was the conclusion that a bunch of people had and it's why we ran ted up.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:38 amto be clear: we have strong reason to believe that one of dizzy and ted is lying. you're telling me dizzy has 0 suspicions on ted because "he's just not seeing it"?

also the mech reason to townread oddmerta is that oddmerta quoted some stuff from lotus flower which is possibly from the notification sent him by herm. herm only sends notifications to town people. so unless you believe that samu rolecopped herm and oddmerta is using that knowledge to whiteknight herm, you should believe oddmerta is town.
If you have strong reasons to believe "one of me and Ted is lying", then you should've had a strong reason to believe that for days already. Our claims has been out in the open for a long time. What are we even supposed to be lying about?

I need to check if it says in Herm's role flip that someone would be notified with Herm's song. If Odd is mafia, is there other ways he could know Herm's song? If Odd already knew Herm was town, it's not hard to go wink wink nudge nudge in thread. Blagh. I'm not clear on the details here, and I shouldn't even be here right now.

Also, I tracked Samu to Tutu, and Tutu was right that Samu was in fact the roleblocker. So I outed that, even if we didn't act on it immediately because of Dya's track on Herm. Tbh I don't even know why you yeeted Samu last day, I didn't read. But if that was a reason why, then give me creds lol.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:13 am Dyslexicon holstering on Oddmerta might be kinda outing too. If his claim is actually just fake or incomplete he might have just not been able to track Oddmerta at all?
God fucking damn it. Last time I checked the thread Oddmerta was mech cleared. My instinct was to think the opposite, then everyone told me how Odd was mech cleared town.

NOW I'm thinking that if Odd actually had the result of Herm checking his album and he was town, he should've fought way way way harder for Herm being town.
town odd has no way to know if the notif comes from scum or town since it's not inconceivable that scum herm sent him a notification. but herm knows for a fact that anyone who gets a notification is town, which is why herm townread odd so hard. not saying there's 0 universes in which odd is scum but on the balance of probabilities it's not the most likely. at any rate odd definitely tried to fight against the herm exe.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:53 am
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:38 amto be clear: we have strong reason to believe that one of dizzy and ted is lying. you're telling me dizzy has 0 suspicions on ted because "he's just not seeing it"?

also the mech reason to townread oddmerta is that oddmerta quoted some stuff from lotus flower which is possibly from the notification sent him by herm. herm only sends notifications to town people. so unless you believe that samu rolecopped herm and oddmerta is using that knowledge to whiteknight herm, you should believe oddmerta is town.
If you have strong reasons to believe "one of me and Ted is lying", then you should've had a strong reason to believe that for days already. Our claims has been out in the open for a long time. What are we even supposed to be lying about?

I need to check if it says in Herm's role flip that someone would be notified with Herm's song. If Odd is mafia, is there other ways he could know Herm's song? If Odd already knew Herm was town, it's not hard to go wink wink nudge nudge in thread. Blagh. I'm not clear on the details here, and I shouldn't even be here right now.

Also, I tracked Samu to Tutu, and Tutu was right that Samu was in fact the roleblocker. So I outed that, even if we didn't act on it immediately because of Dya's track on Herm. Tbh I don't even know why you yeeted Samu last day, I didn't read. But if that was a reason why, then give me creds lol.
ok, let me put it this way. we know for a fact that tim roleblocked ted.

ted claims to have visited tim. and, you claim to have tracked ted to tim.

from ted's POV, knowing he was roleblocked, he would have to think that your track is a lie. you actually never tracked him anywhere but you falsely claimed he did to make tim look like a liar wrt his roleblock.

from your POV, knowing that ted went to tim, you would have to think that ted is a strongman who broke past tim's roleblock, since you know for a hard fact that ted went to tim.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'll give you credit for the samu track, sure. I don't think you'd want to hard bus a buddy there.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dizzy the reason it hasn't been cleaned up is because every day someone else has been a better yeet. We tried to clear it up with Tim. Herm got tracked to a mafia kill. Samu basically scumslipped. What day were we meant to have been going after you and Ted instead? The days we yeeted mafia or the other two days?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:52 amif you and ted are both town then how do you explain the tim/ted/dizzy/wilgy conflict?

you claim that you tracked ted to tim. we know that tim roleblocked ted. if your track is right... shouldn't you be suspecting ted of being a strongman? like you bring up the probability that tim was roleblocked, but...

1) on N1, mafia know that tim is town and telling the truth about his role.
2) tim has openly claimed that his role is super useless on N1.

out of all the players in the game, you think samu chose tim to roleblock out of all people? okay, let's say 3P is a redirector and put samu on tim. or maybe samu had a bad feeling about tim and thought he was FPSing and secretly has a monster role.

do you weigh the % probability of this outcome being high? and if not why would you even be so uncomfortable with the idea that ted isn't town? we know the mafia have a strongman kill in some capacity. surely it would be a simpler explanation to assume ted is scum than to come up with a farfetched story about how samu roleblocked tim somehow, and then went first in the night action resolution order?

like if I'm town in your position I just go "ok flip ted then lmao". I don't have any fear because in my mind the simplest and most likely explanation is that ted is just strong. that was the conclusion that a bunch of people had and it's why we ran ted up.
You're making several mistakes here.
To your points 1) and 2) - I didn't know this.
Someone saying their role is useless isn't something I imagine mafia is going to blindly trust anyway. But whatever.

a) I'm not uncomfortable with Ted being scum. That would be great. Jeez.
b) Ted didn't use a strongman kill, cause Tim didn't die. Clearly it wasn't a kill. You can say a "strongman action that doesn't kill", but I've don't recall seeing any such action in any game I've played. Why is that (Ted having an unblockable action that is not a kill) more likely than Tim just being roleblocked? Cause that seems more farfetched if you ask me. And you are asking me.
c) There would be no issue of who comes first in the night action resolution. If Tim was indeed blocked it would resolve. There would only be an issue of order if two blockers targeted each other (though only theoretical, cause it would end up being moot). You can block a roleblocker.
d) What you're saying makes no sense.
e) Stop telling me what I should and shouldn't be thinking. If you thought this should've been so "obvious" to me, then it should've been obvious since like D3. I also believe Tim even thought he had info that "conflicted" with mine. Because thing is, any of us making a nonsensical, useless lie that accomplishes absolutely nothing made the least sense.
f) There are still unknowns in this game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mafia now have 1 member. No roleblocker. Alison had three confirms in the POE who are guaranteed not mafia now. I'm alive. Loads of other townie looking folks. They can't stop Alison continuing to check without killing her which they can tonight and probably just will now because her confirms are confirmed anyway.

So Dizzy you're tracking Ted. Wilgy got on a mafia flip so he shall be tracking too. He can track you. If neither are a hit and there is a scumslip we will just turbo Ted. If the game doesn't end there then meh.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:54 am at any rate odd definitely tried to fight against the herm exe.
tbh he really did not, he said that herm was confirmed town from his point of view and spent the rest of the day meme-posting. it's why im suspicious of him
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I mean turbo Dya not Ted.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]DrWilgy[/mention] track Dyslexicon please.

I reckon Dyslexicon is a bus driver or something.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

One in Dizzy and Ted. One in Dizzy and Dya. Dizzy is in both must have scum pairs imo.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:01 am Dizzy the reason it hasn't been cleaned up is because every day someone else has been a better yeet. We tried to clear it up with Tim. Herm got tracked to a mafia kill. Samu basically scumslipped. What day were we meant to have been going after you and Ted instead? The days we yeeted mafia or the other two days?
I'm not saying you should've been. I still don't see why we can't both be town. The conflict was more clear between me and Tim, and Tim was town. But somehow I for sure have to think Ted is outed scum, or else I'm like godfather specifically. Getouttahere. You're getting caught up in some weird assumption tunnel shit that doesn't make any sense fmpov. I'm town. I tracked Ted to Tim with Tim claiming a role block on Ted which I know didn't happen. I saw Tim flip town, which we all should've guessed because lol scum fake claiming a role block. So I know something happened with Tim. If the solution is that Ted has a "strong" action that isn't a kill, then great. Wonderful. I haven't seen such actions in a very long time if ever personally. You all can call it farfetched that Tim was blocked, but I don't understand why you say that. I also have confirmed information that Ted did indeed target Tim. If Ted comes up scum, then this is all moot. I would LIKE that to be the case, but it's not necessarily the case - and no, it "shouldn't be" fmpov.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dizzy is locked into targeting Ted. If Wilgy doesn't see him go to Ted and if Dizzy can't corroborate where Ted goes he's outed.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:10 am One in Dizzy and Ted. One in Dizzy and Dya. Dizzy is in both must have scum pairs imo.
Ok. I'm ready to be Tim 2.0. It's pretty hilarious, cause it's extremely faulty. =p But it's ok. But don't cop me, cause I must be the godfather. Naturally.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why do you care so much? If you're town we will find out.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:11 am Dizzy is locked into targeting Ted. If Wilgy doesn't see him go to Ted and if Dizzy can't corroborate where Ted goes he's outed.
Deal.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:13 am Why do you care so much? If you're town we will find out.
Because I'm procrastinating work, which I really really shouldn't. AND because you use horrible horrible horrible terrible logic, that irks my very soul. It especially bothers me with Alison. AND I want to make sure that Alison is not scum here. It's so damn obvious that I'm town this game. There's so many things that makes me obvious town, from my claim, me outing Samu to Tutu, my whole play honestly, slacking as it might be. If I was in fact scum I would actually thunderdome Ted and be all shocked when he turned out town. Easy. If I was in fact godfather, I would obviously shut the fuck up about it and not give anyone reason to associate that to me, I'm not an idiot. There's a reason I win 90 % of my scum games. =p It just irks me. I'm not used to being in the line of fire as town. It only happens on syndicate, cause no matter how much I play here people just doesn't know me at all. But besides of me-things, it's really mind boggling to me that you think I would make up a verifiable lie as mafia. But go off and have fun. If you won't see my perspective, I can't do much more about it. I would say I'd find the last scum, but I don't have the time. So I'll just be making observations from the little I see and the interactions I have, which is what I'm doing now.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:55 amfrom ted's POV, knowing he was roleblocked, he would have to think that your track is a lie. you actually never tracked him anywhere but you falsely claimed he did to make tim look like a liar wrt his roleblock.
No. Because nobody believes mafia makes stupid lies that can be verified for no reason. This is how I came to see Tim in the end as well.
from your POV, knowing that ted went to tim, you would have to think that ted is a strongman who broke past tim's roleblock, since you know for a hard fact that ted went to tim.
No. That is possible, but more unlikely than Tim just being blocked or messed with himself imo.

I understand your argument, Alison. It's just a really bad argument. I can't make it any clearer.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

And I have to go.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

maybe dys just has a good tone as maf but im not really sring them
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

You guys are making several mistakes in your reasonings

We don’t know “for a fact” that Tim roleblocked me.

Tim could’ve been roleblocked.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:29 am maybe dys just has a good tone as maf but im not really sring them
I have an excellent tone as mafia, but the whole reason I'm even here caring about this right now is cause I'm town. But whatever, I'll track Ted tonight, and if Wilgy can confirm me, we're all good.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:30 am You guys are making several mistakes in your reasonings

Hi. We're apparently supposed to thunderdome. We're confirmed scum to each other for some reason. I'm the godfather that lied about being a tracker, cause I thought that was very clever and I surely would get away with that. You're a strongman, but not one that kills. We are both lying, or at least one of us are. If you don't tunnel me, you're confirmed scum. But since I don't tunnel you, that also makes me confirmed scum. It's a scumundrum. :ponder:
Alison

Post by Alison »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:30 am You guys are making several mistakes in your reasonings

first of all there's no indication in samu's role that he has priority over tim's roleblock. if both roleblockers fire at the same time then tim would fire before samu's roleblock on him resolves. so unless there's a hidden rule that scum roleblockers go first, that doesn't hold water.

second of all it would require that samu fire his roleblock at tim, who at that time was claiming that his ability was a doublevote or some shit. like short of samu going for some super hard read that tim is secretly a really powerful town role FPSing with a fake claim, that doesn't seem likely.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:33 am

Hi. We're apparently supposed to thunderdome. We're confirmed scum to each other for some reason. I'm the godfather that lied about being a tracker, cause I thought that was very clever and I surely would get away with that. You're a strongman, but not one that kills. We are both lying, or at least one of us are. If you don't tunnel me, you're confirmed scum. But since I don't tunnel you, that also makes me confirmed scum. It's a scumundrum. :ponder:
I am getting green checked by the equivalent of 4 people tonight, but it's not locked in because, remember, you're scum so your track doesn't mean anything, and I'm a modified mafia joat with a ninja ability. Tomorrow we need to yeet you and then the next day Poison to make sure that I'm actually town, we need to confirm your alignments so I can actually confirm mine.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sorry I misspelled strongman (???)
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

basically there's a lot of assumptions that would have to happen in the "tim got roleblocked" scenario and while I concede it's theoretically possible it always requires a lot of stuff to go haywire or act in odd ways.

and this is why you need to see that people are going to have to suspect you no matter what [mention]Dyslexicon[/mention], there is no use complaining about how poor our logic is when you can't refute it, and going "I'm townie on play" when you've been slanking all game and "why would I make up such a stupid lie as mafia" when it seems obvious to me that for this gamestate to happen someone has to have made up a stupid lie (note: samu got caught because he made up a stupid lie) are just not good enough defenses to stop us from suspecting you when the POE is squeezes as tiny as it is.

also I don't know why you're so unhappy about being scumread given that you've self-admittedly not done much over the course of the game and there's a 50% chance we exe ted instead depending on night results anyway
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:37 am

first of all there's no indication in samu's role that he has priority over tim's roleblock. if both roleblockers fire at the same time then tim would fire before samu's roleblock on him resolves. so unless there's a hidden rule that scum roleblockers go first, that doesn't hold water.
Where do you have this from?

I think a roleblock blocks another roleblock every time. ????
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:39 am basically there's a lot of assumptions that would have to happen in the "tim got roleblocked" scenario and while I concede it's theoretically possible it always requires a lot of stuff to go haywire or act in odd ways.

and this is why you need to see that people are going to have to suspect you no matter what @Dyslexicon, there is no use complaining about how poor our logic is when you can't refute it, and going "I'm townie on play" when you've been slanking all game and "why would I make up such a stupid lie as mafia" when it seems obvious to me that for this gamestate to happen someone has to have made up a stupid lie (note: samu got caught because he made up a stupid lie) are just not good enough defenses to stop us from suspecting you when the POE is squeezes as tiny as it is.

also I don't know why you're so unhappy about being scumread given that you've self-admittedly not done much over the course of the game and there's a 50% chance we exe ted instead depending on night results anyway
It's gonna happen even after the night results, I'm like 80% sure of it
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ermagherd this is all moot. We have a million town PR vs. a single probably intensely underpowered mafia. We have to yeet wrong like 5 more times to lose or something. Nobody should give a rats about if they're being incorrectly scum read here because nearly every town can self clear at this point.

We might as well clear tinfoils like SPF and Juliets at this point tbh.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:33 am

strongman happened n1, strongman kill happened n2.

ted can be strongman who forces through all night actions, and has some scum ability he did to ted. on n2 he didn't use that ability and was picked to carry the kill onto hally instead.

also I'm just going to say it. "I wouldn't do something so stupid as scum" is not a defense that holds water with me any more for the rest of the game. I don't think you're the godfather because samu spewed there was none but I'm thinking there's a legitimate possibility you did falsely claim tracker. I won't say it's a certainty and if you put a gun to my head I'd say ted is more likely to flip scum than you, but if you're going to do jack shit all game and then complain that we think you'd make a claim that makes no sense... well, "not reading anything or following the game" is how you get to a claim that makes no sense.

again, samusamu made a claim whose results "could be verified" and that "he wouldn't be able to get away with if he was mafia". he said he could voyeur and he could not. he was caught because people realized that he got his claimed voyeur action incorrect. so forgive me if I'm thinking that maybe the mafia are willing to claim roles that are "verifiable".
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What order were the tracker claims made in?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The thing that I don't quite get is what possible roles Oddmerta and SPF could have that they aren't allowed to claim?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

All cops on me, all trackers on me

Also, everyone remember

ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:41 am
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:37 am

Where do you have this from?

I think a roleblock blocks another roleblock every time. ????
There's no consensus on how mutual roleblocks work. There's a short discussion on this page about how to resolve multiple roleblockers blocking each other. It indicates, in short, that the outcome of such ambiguous roleblock resolutions is not clear, and is determined by the exact way that the host resolves night actions. This method is hidden to us - we don't know the system or methodology that Sloonei uses to resolve night actions. Thus it is unclear whether Tim can even be roleblocked in the way you're suggesting. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's another assumption (that roleblocks work the way you think they do) that you'd have to add to the chain of assumptions (including samu trying to snipe someone who claimed a bad role, etc.) required in order to arrive at "tim was roleblocked and never targeted ted on n1".
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oddmerta seemed to be softing cop when he hardcore pushed against JPICs claim but two alignment cops is a no.

Surely Sloonei wouldn't just like only ban townies from claiming or like at least not tip off the mafia that it's safe to refuse to claim or something.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:48 am All cops on me, all trackers on me

Also, everyone remember

There is one lie detector and one tracker on you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

We might as well all song claim so PC can check someone else tbh.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also, everyone remember

imagine getting upset about something that hasn't happened yet and blaming people for things they haven't done
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh wait. I'm not allowed to song claim. Or infoclaim. Or roleclaim.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:49 am

Also, everyone remember

There is one lie detector and one tracker on you.
yeah but you don't know if they're town tho
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:48 am Oddmerta seemed to be softing cop when he hardcore pushed against JPICs claim but two alignment cops is a no.

Surely Sloonei wouldn't just like only ban townies from claiming or like at least not tip off the mafia that it's safe to refuse to claim or something.
Samusamu claimed he couldn't claim various aspects of his role.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

we have to run through them in order to actually confirm me
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:51 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:48 am Oddmerta seemed to be softing cop when he hardcore pushed against JPICs claim but two alignment cops is a no.

Samusamu claimed he couldn't claim various aspects of his role.
Mmm.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:50 am imagine getting upset about something that hasn't happened yet and blaming people for things they haven't done
you're missing the point
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”