38%

Total votes: 13
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Grasslands [Game Thread]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:02 pm I'm actually kinda leaning towards getting Nanook possibly eliminated/executed today

After all, Jay did have his suspicions about Nook and even voted him on D2, even (well, on the bun-to-head) believing that Nutella and Nanook were V/W
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:05 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:04 pm BUN TO HEAD GO

MARTINGG99
NUTELLA
town
town
mafia
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:31 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:24 pm I don’t think I’ve asked you to read my mind

The thread/QT, maybe, not my mind tho
I agree that via the QT, you don't fit as a mafia teammate with nutella.

Otherwise, you're asking me to read your mind. I can only get so far with "I understand that Nanook plays this way and it doesn't inherently make him mafia".

It doesn't make you town either. If there's something you've done that you believe is town-indicative, or that you think I should view as town-indicative, then please highlight it. I'm telling you right now that I am not there, and I don't really care whether you trust me.
How is that at all asking you to read my mind

My reads are out there

The NK, the grasslands choice, my snap nova read, these are all things that combined should lead you to think I’m town. I have 34 posts in thread and like 10 or something in the QT. That *should* be enough to get you past “null so default to a scum read” territory on me, combined with NK and grassland choices it *should* be enough to give you more than zero changed to a begrudging one “not teammate” read.

Is there a reason you aren’t 100% locked in this game or that I should otherwise be considering here? Cause I expect normal townJay to default to me being town when I’m doing things like making reads and getting in, paraphrasing you, “meaningless arguments.” I do not expect jay to go “meh idk he’s nanook mafia I guess?”
You’re a mafia read by process of elimination. I don’t think anything you said in this post is a reasonable expectation. “Making reads” as a standard for town reading you is frankly ridiculous. You’ll never get suspected ever again if that holds. Pointless QT arguments could be town. You’re kind of argumentative in general so spare me if I don’t take confidence in that.

I do like your snap read on nova. That’s a single tiny thing in a great big thread.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:31 pm [VOTE: NANOOK] aubergine
I just had a pivotal role in killing a scum wtf dude
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hally wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:04 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:01 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:58 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:55 pm Hi am I clear yet
not even close
Oh ok
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:35 pm And [VOTE: LC] aubergine
How about now ?
still no. you’re a busser

try posting more content instead :p
Exactly, I’m a busser. I don’t sheep other people’s reads on my teammates.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:15 pm
I think I townread tutuu the most.
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:04 pm Either way, Martin's warning looks townish to me. Scum would want a villager to screw up and get punished, I think.

Linki: That's rough. @JaggedJimmyJay what do you think of that?
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:23 pm Hally, I get that you are really into this game, and have kind of checked out of the other game, but it's the opposite for me. I'm just not that into this game yet. Most of my reading has been skimmy. I'm not going to try to make up reads I don't have. Vote me if you like, I don't really care.
I think Hally/LC are not teamed from this. This frustration seems genuine and there's no W/W justification from it.
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:29 pm I don't think Hally did anything wrong, certainly not "causing chaos". I was surprised to look at the poll and suddenly see so many votes, but that's about it. It makes sense. I didn't like tutuu and Alison causing an uproar about it.

I support the SPF initiative. Should I put a vote on everyone but her? Or just Nanook?
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:57 pm
nutella is the first name to come to mind. I've seen some people say she's towny, but I don't know why.
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:00 pm
So you're doing what Thunal thinks it would be Towny to do.
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:59 pm Sloonei is mafia. In the early game, as I said, I don't have a strong grasp on why people are Town reading or scum reading others, a lot of the time. As a result, my reads in the early game are often informed by players who excel in the early game. Sloonei is a name I've seen brought up probably more than anyone else as scum, to the point that it was said Carotte being town locks Sloonei as scum.

I would much rather give an answer after I have looked over his posts, which I can do when I'm done with Nutella.
Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:27 am I know this is out of left field, but I thought Martin's posting of his game notes was towny.
Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:59 pm Okay sorry I couldn't be here at the end of the day today guys, just pulled over on the side of the road to make a post and a vote. I guess I'll to Alison. Good luck.

[VOTE: alison] aubergine
I think this self-pres and the fact that LC had zero hesitation voting Alison despite not previously making a read on her makes Alison more likely to be town.

My first thought from looking at this ISO was "oh no, I don't want a repeat of my last PerC game." In that game we got a wolf flip D2 (who wasn't trying that hard either) but he distanced from both his teammates really well and they survived and won. I know LC is a top tier player so I don't think he'll make his teammates obvious. What strikes me about LC's ISO is that he simply didn't make a read on many players. He didn't read me, Alison, Hally, JJJ, Carotte, nova, or Nanook (although he acted like he thought Hally was town in a couple posts). I think he's more likely to give some sort of take on his teammates or at least on one of them since he might feel like he has a responsibility to set his team up to win.
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

And tbh I never town-read Nanook.

But I wonder if Nook would've been the avenue to push (from Jay's PoV) because of this earlier:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:01 am

I'm going to try to synthesize these charts into a coherent view of the game. I have never tried this before, so I make no promises about the veracity of what I am doing.

Given the bun to head reads, I think we can call the "collective" POE pool this group:

Sloonei, Alison, Long Con, Nanook, Martin

nutella, Hally, tutuu, SPF, and Thunal near-consensus town -- Hally and Thunal as outlier suspects, perhaps myself as well pending Nanook's gripes

I will then take that POE pool and see what teams work per my blind interactions chart:

Sloonei - Alison - Long Con - broken by Sloonei/Alison
Sloonei - Alison - Nanook - broken by Sloonei/Alison
Sloonei - Alison - Martin - broken by Sloonei/Alison
Sloonei - Long Con - Nanook - open
Sloonei - Long Con - Martin - open
Sloonei - Nanook - Martin - open
Alison - Long Con - Nanook - open
Alison - Long Con - Martin - open
Alison - Nanook - Martin - open
Long Con - Nanook - Martin - open

That didn't do shit to help. The Alison/Martin interaction might be very important though to help kill more of these. I thought they seemed compatible but with at least one moment making me doubt that. How do folks feel about those two as possible mafia teammates?

LC is dead, and some people have considered me (MartinGG99) town as a result of last night.

LC flipped mafia.

That means he might've looked at these two teams:

Alison - Long Con - Nanook - open
Sloonei - Long Con - Nanook - open

Nanook appears the most with 2, and Long Con is dead.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 420

Post by tutuu »

bada bing bada boom
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella and posting while thread is locked, name a more iconic duo!!!! :D

LC self prezzing onto alison after it’s clear he’s going over doesn’t clear alison even a little bit

Wtf is that logic
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 447
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:05 pm
not even close
Oh ok
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:35 pm And [VOTE: LC] aubergine
How about now ?

ok. please find more mafia
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage

Hally wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:07 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:05 pm
not even close
Oh ok
How about now ?

ok. please find more mafia
No

But I found probably three town and that’s good enough I think
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i had a post sort of pre-written (in my mind) post along the lines of "tutuu goat tutuu goat i told yall long con town sheep tutuu goat"

then i clicked the spoiler for long con's flip, a smug expression resting on my face. i saw the flip. mafia. and honest to god, my smug grin didnt disappear. im used to this
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:04 pm I just had a pivotal role in killing a scum wtf dude
Is that meant to be a joke? I think LC reached his vote count first, if I recall. Even if we remove your vote.

Then again you might not be joking, I should check that.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:05 pm I think this self-pres and the fact that LC had zero hesitation voting Alison despite not previously making a read on her makes Alison more likely to be town.
why? i think it’s totally NAI

Fuck it’s four town isn’t it

K well

Tutu and Martin fight for my affection

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:09 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:04 pm I just had a pivotal role in killing a scum wtf dude
Is that meant to be a joke? I think LC reached his vote count first, if I recall. Even if we remove your vote.

Then again you might not be joking, I should check that.
I broke a 4-4 tie when it wasn’t obvious where Thun would vote and LC hadn’t self prezzed yet

So yes I made a decisive vote to kill LC
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:59 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:39 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:35 pm @Sloonei what is lc’s alignment?
same question to @Long Con actually - sloonei is [fill in the blank]
Sloonei is mafia. In the early game, as I said, I don't have a strong grasp on why people are Town reading or scum reading others, a lot of the time. As a result, my reads in the early game are often informed by players who excel in the early game. Sloonei is a name I've seen brought up probably more than anyone else as scum, to the point that it was said Carotte being town locks Sloonei as scum.

I would much rather give an answer after I have looked over his posts, which I can do when I'm done with Nutella.
Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:00 am I also don't like his insistence that I am scum. I don't think he is considering the alternative in the slightest.
I'm seeing this as possible distancing and I'm starting to consider Sloonei again. This doesn't feel like an opportunistic "jump on the town wagon" suspicion, LC didn't mention Sloonei much after this post and it could easily be distancing.
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:59 pm Okay sorry I couldn't be here at the end of the day today guys, just pulled over on the side of the road to make a post and a vote. I guess I'll to Alison. Good luck.

Yeah this is the 4th vote on Alison, and the last vote of the game for D2.

Chances are LC was already gone by the time Nook voted him.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:11 pm

Gonna double-check
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:11 pm

Gonna double-check
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

lc self-presing onto alison at the last second doesn’t mean anything because even if it had gotten tied he was getting sent because he got there first. the vote didn’t put alison in danger at all

Hally wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:12 pm lc self-presing onto alison at the last second doesn’t mean anything because even if it had gotten tied he was getting sent because he got there first. the vote didn’t put alison in danger at all
Ding ding ding
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Hally wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:09 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:05 pm I think this self-pres and the fact that LC had zero hesitation voting Alison despite not previously making a read on her makes Alison more likely to be town.
why? i think it’s totally NAI
My reasoning was that LC would have at least tried to justify it a little if Alison was scum or make it look better for Alison in the event of his flip, but with the IRL circumstances of "I only have a second to make this vote" I thought about it a little more and it is NAI.
ImageImage

LC’s alison vote is meaningless. Me and thun’s votes on LC sealed the deal (I put him at 5-4, thun made it 6-4 without LC self prez—could’ve conceivably saved LC).

I give less credit to thun due to possibility of alison also being scum, BUT she’s still probably my fourth town so 🤷‍♀️

If anything the delay in his alison vote is *possibly* very very slightly partner indicative, as scum would basically always prefer LC die than alison.

But I wouldn’t read much into it tbh I think it’s pretty much just meaningless
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Hally wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:12 pm lc self-presing onto alison at the last second doesn’t mean anything because even if it had gotten tied he was getting sent because he got there first. the vote didn’t put alison in danger at all
Well if I recall, alison was at the same # of votes or 1 less than Long Con.

When considering the last vote was by Long Con onto Alison

Doesn't that, like, logically mean that Long Con was going to be eliminated even without Nanook's vote?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Neat. I’ll be doing interactive analysis at some point this phase. Currently at work, as is always the case during the weekend.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:22 pm
Well if I recall, alison was at the same # of votes or 1 less than Long Con.

When considering the last vote was by Long Con onto Alison

Doesn't that, like, logically mean that Long Con was going to be eliminated even without Nanook's vote?
At the time I made my vote it was tied, LC hadn’t self-prezzed, and it wasn’t clear which direction thun was going to vote.

In other words, my vote was important to killing LC at the time it was made 🤷‍♀️
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:08 pm i had a post sort of pre-written (in my mind) post along the lines of "tutuu goat tutuu goat i told yall long con town sheep tutuu goat"

then i clicked the spoiler for long con's flip, a smug expression resting on my face. i saw the flip. mafia. and honest to god, my smug grin didnt disappear. im used to this
lmao
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i looked through lc’s iso. i have thoughts on possible spew but am not sharing them atm :p
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 219

Post by staypositivefriend »

i honestly didnt expect that after the way lc talked w/me in the grasslands. i'm happy
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Showing only votes on Long Con and Alison in chronological order
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:45 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:20 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Hally wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:25 am[VOTE: lc] aubergine
Thunal votes Alison here, but voted LC later.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:08 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Sloonei voted both LC and Alison here, so that doesn't really matter.
nutella wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:29 pm [VOTE: long con] aubergine
Thunal votes LC here, but voted Alison earlier.
Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:59 pm [VOTE: alison] aubergine

Okay, [mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention]'s story checks out. At the time of the votes, if he were mafia, he would be bussing his teammate.

Though in the end it wouldn't matter if Nanook didn't vote unless the future votes were swayed by Nook's vote.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:36 am
Hally wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:35 am nut is a villager
:| ok
this just makes me feel more comfortable about my tr on hally - long con completely deflates and stops pursuing the "nut is mafia" angle as aggressively once hally shuts him down with just a couple of words. i dont think this is ever partner interaction
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I'm gonna presume nook town for now unless I find evidence to think otherwise tbh. But the voting circumstances do suggest that Nook is town.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:53 pm Martin has given me the most consistent and vocal suspicion out of anyone, and we're the only pair you find has m-m potential?
this is an awkward post
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella goat nutella goat i sheep nutella goat

I mean you can argue that any single LC vote is meaningless by your logic

That doesn’t make it good logic
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hally town nook town tutuu town

thunal and alison prooooobably both town

martin can be lc's teammate

sloonei is lc's teammate
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:39 pm I mean you can argue that any single LC vote is meaningless by your logic

Yes well with your rather content-less or content-low style it makes the votes and actual actions by you have a bigger impact and indicator of your alignment imo.

So if your vote is somehow meaningless at the time of the voting then that's kinda a big deal to me.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:39 pm I mean you can argue that any single LC vote is meaningless by your logic

Yes well with your rather content-less or content-low style it makes the votes and actual actions by you have a bigger impact and indicator of your alignment imo.

So if your vote is somehow meaningless at the time of the voting then that's kinda a big deal to me.
But after looking at the time of other people's votes, the circumstance say that your vote wasn't meaningless or couldn't be perceived as such at all.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I'm trying to be more open, step-by-step with my thoughts.

So yall can yell at me if I'm doing something wrong.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:

I’m not content-less or content low. I’m just not spamming. There’s plenty of stuff to read me off of tbh
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:45 pm I’m not content-less or content low. I’m just not spamming. There’s plenty of stuff to read me off of tbh
Well then I don't have the nice way of putting and I apologize if you're offended.

Generally I find any relatively low-poster to be low in content unless they make walls, and its (perhaps) a bad generalization that I use.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:35 pm
this just makes me feel more comfortable about my tr on hally - long con completely deflates and stops pursuing the "nut is mafia" angle as aggressively once hally shuts him down with just a couple of words. i dont think this is ever partner interaction
there’s at least one other post lc made that spews me town, just ftr. thun quoted it

pretty sure he spewed us v/v too, actually. not that i needed that :biggrin:
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:53 pm Martin has given me the most consistent and vocal suspicion out of anyone, and we're the only pair you find has m-m potential?
this is an awkward post
i noticed that post too and am kinda torn on it. i could see it as either

1) lc is indignant because he’s NOT w/w with martin and it’s easier to get offended as scum at something you know is untrue
2) lc is indignant because he IS w/w with martin and is like “wtf, why didn’t the distancing work?”

my conclusion is:
it’s definitely one of these and i need to actually look at martin’s posts on lc to see :p
nutella wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:42 pm hally town nook town tutuu town

sloonei is lc's teammate
why for alison/sloonei/martin?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

jay’s only orange box in his interaction analysis was lc/martin

lc is now flipped scum and jay is dead

lettuce kill martin perhaps?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Hally wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:56 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:35 pm
there’s at least one other post lc made that spews me town, just ftr. thun quoted it

pretty sure he spewed us v/v too, actually. not that i needed that :biggrin:
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:38 pm
this is an awkward post
i noticed that post too and am kinda torn on it. i could see it as either

1) lc is indignant because he’s NOT w/w with martin and it’s easier to get offended as scum at something you know is untrue
2) lc is indignant because he IS w/w with martin and is like “wtf, why didn’t the distancing work?”

my conclusion is:
it’s definitely one of these and i need to actually look at martin’s posts on lc to see :p
nutella wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:42 pm hally town nook town tutuu town

sloonei is lc's teammate
why for alison/sloonei/martin?
lol im torn on it too - reading through martin's interactions with long con did not inspire a lot of confidence in me either. in particular, this progression is a little uncomfortable:
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:47 am Long Con
Carotenoid
novaselinenever (I can elaborate on this one, though I don't think they would be on today's or maybe even D2's table for an elimination)
Nutella
Nanook
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:19 pm I don't think there would be anybody on the table for elimination that I would prefer for a day 1 elimination, when considering other player's inputs (such as Long Con usually playing like he does now).
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:33 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:50 am thanks. i’d like to hear you talk more about the people in yellow as well as those in your poe
Alright. So here's what you asked for with more details.

PoE:

Long Con: This is going without saying tbh. I am reserving them from d1 considerations on the trust of others who say that Long Con normally plays like this. However, I did quite agree with Nova's point earlier about him entering the thread with a host quote.
i don't like that martin goes from throwing out long con's name as somebody that he is willing to vote to saying that he doesn't want to vote long con because of other peoples trs on him - it feels like martin is giving himself an "out" and trying to fos and protect long con at the same time

i intend to do a full-on analysis of martin/lc's interactions but this progression immediately stuck out to me when i was skimming through martin's iso
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Hally wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:58 pm jay’s only orange box in his interaction analysis was lc/martin

Does Alison's argument/case of me being town mean that little to you? :(

If I flip town you BETTER trust alison, because there is 200% not an LC - Martin - Alison scum team.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:49 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:47 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:45 pm i just hacked into dizzy's account and read the role pms (sorry)

tutuu - vanilla TOWN
Hally - vanilla TOWN
Long Con - vanilla TOWN
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - vanilla TOWN
Sloonei - vanilla TOWN
novaselinenever - vanilla TOWN
staypositivefriend - vanilla TOWN
nutella - vanilla TOWN
MartinGG99 - vanilla TOWN
Alison - vanilla TOWN

Carotenoid- Mafia GOON
Thunal33 - Mafia GOON
JaggedJimmyJay - Mafia GOON
Why am I town? Why is Jay not?
It's in your role card, my dude.
Do you also think I’m town then?
So far so good?
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:29 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:26 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:24 pm Phantom vote on LC.
Why LC?
He’s actively not trying and I want him to explain his read on me.
I haven't caught you acting bad yet. So far, so good.
this is so weird if teammate interaction. idk if i would say it can’t be? but it’s just... weird
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:06 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:58 pm jay’s only orange box in his interaction analysis was lc/martin

If I flip town you BETTER trust alison, because there is 200% not an LC - Martin - Alison scum team.
ALSO that's quite nitpicky of you. The only green box checked for LC was LC-Thunal. That's it.

All else is Yellow except orange with me.

If anything this just diminishes the value of that orange box.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:06 pm

......huh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:32 pm Blind Interactions

For ease of access.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:

Return to “Previous Rackets”