Re: The Simpsons [DAY 3]

Post by PonySparkPrime »

2 hours before Eod and activity still is low :(
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 pm You voting Krusty and after asking Gramps the next question looks hypocritical.
I'm not sure if you've read the thread or not, but there is nothing secret about my take on Krusty. There is also nothing hypocritical to that queston, since it's about fucking Marge lol.
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 pm Because you let some sentences unfinished and i want to see your take not to let it implied.
What's yours?
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 pm My brain.
Lol thank you.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:04 pm 2 hours before Eod and activity still is low :(
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

[VOTE: Burns] aubergine

:keys:
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 253
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:01 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:35 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:38 pm I looked over Bart's response to you and it doesn't look great. The take on you is meh especially since they use your earlier TR on them and qualify it as being undeserved and like you trying to pocket them. They didn't voice these thoughts before you actually flipped on them, so they don't feel real here. Reaction to you looking for common ground and then voting me your top TR was meh, it doesn't feel like genuine confusion which would lead someone to look for answers. More like theatrics
Took you some time to make a plan to push me, you are not genuine at all, what you say here is a scum claim.
I reacted instantly, you were itt and react so much time after.
Feels like i am right about you, you remain in my Poe.
Lol. I can assure you this is very much so genuine.

This isn't an argument. I've always got thoughts ruminating, and I keep re-reading stuff. Fwiw I actually did react instantly when your handling of me continued this phase and I told you that I didn't feel like you were genuinely trying to figure me out since there is no substance. And you never follow up.

If you're town, you're dead wrong.
Why is no substance? Because you don't like it and is addressed at you?
I don't follow up what? I don't answer at your questions? If i have a wolf read i don't really make that player my no 1 in interactions.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Marge where ya at

Get in
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:05 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 pm You voting Krusty and after asking Gramps the next question looks hypocritical.
I'm not sure if you've read the thread or not, but there is nothing secret about my take on Krusty. There is also nothing hypocritical to that queston, since it's about fucking Marge lol.
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 pm Because you let some sentences unfinished and i want to see your take not to let it implied.
What's yours?
Lol thank you.
What's my take about what?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:06 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:04 pm 2 hours before Eod and activity still is low :(
Be the change you want to see in the world.
I am
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:02 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:39 pmOtto
Why him?
No one answered at GTH, i would expect some ideas but no, it was ignored.
You answered because i pestered you.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 193

Post by tessepia »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:44 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:23 pm The silence from Lisa is a bad look. She's had a wagon on her both nights and considering both yeets flipped town, you'd think that if she were town we'd be seeing some sense urgency to solve and take herself off the block with good play.

I get the feeling Grandpa has no desire to solve or take stand, yet will write a bunch of fluff and filler to look busy.

My vote will land on one of them tonight, not sure if I care which one.
that's where i'm at rn as well. of the cluster of people that have votes right now, the only person i think I wouldn't be comfortable voting for is Allison.
You and gramps were wonder twins yesterday! What killed the spark?

In your most recent colour coded list I'd like to point out two things which I always find scummy -

1) You included yourself, in green, on the list. I hate it when players include themselves in their own town reads.

2) That it's colour coded. I hate colour coded lists, just ask Kza.

Further to point two, I gave you a hard time for not being succinct and you replied with "sorry I dont curate my posts", but then you take the time to curate a fucking colour coded list.
Puked in my mouth.

[VOTE: Grumple] aubergine
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:07 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:38 pm I looked over Bart's response to you and it doesn't look great. The take on you is meh especially since they use your earlier TR on them and qualify it as being undeserved and like you trying to pocket them. They didn't voice these thoughts before you actually flipped on them, so they don't feel real here. Reaction to you looking for common ground and then voting me your top TR was meh, it doesn't feel like genuine confusion which would lead someone to look for answers. More like theatrics
Took you some time to make a plan to push me, you are not genuine at all, what you say here is a scum claim.

This isn't an argument. I've always got thoughts ruminating, and I keep re-reading stuff. Fwiw I actually did react instantly when your handling of me continued this phase and I told you that I didn't feel like you were genuinely trying to figure me out since there is no substance. And you never follow up.

I don't follow up what? I don't answer at your questions? If i have a wolf read i don't really make that player my no 1 in interactions.
No, because there is literally no substance to it. "Too townie, not solvy" isn't a thing if you aren't actually defining criteria. You're not interacting with the meat of my posts which is what I'd expect someone trying to figure me out to do. The same goes for you having grippes with me being wordy when it's not the case when you agree with the take.

You don't follow up when you're questioning to reach conclusions. You've failed to answer several of mine, and when raising points that I rebutt, same.

I'm not asking you to make me your no 1 in interactions. And this isn't simply in your handling of me, it's a trend of your contribution so far. There is little of it in most of the questions you ask.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:09 pm
What's yours?
Lol thank you.
The interaction you asked me about.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

[vimeo][/vimeo]
Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:02 pm Still waiting on those Lisa thoughts lol
Not much to add, Lisa is family, and a she abandoned the game, she was early wagoned and if she is scum she maybe didn't post to not expose parteners.
I am not sure of course, what do you think?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Lead one now, there are a few people
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

And you're on the same wagon as gramps ffs.
Somebody hold my hair
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:13 pm

No, because there is literally no substance to it. "Too townie, not solvy" isn't a thing if you aren't actually defining criteria. You're not interacting with the meat of my posts which is what I'd expect someone trying to figure me out to do. The same goes for you having grippes with me being wordy when it's not the case when you agree with the take.

You don't follow up when you're questioning to reach conclusions. You've failed to answer several of mine, and when raising points that I rebutt, same.

I'm not asking you to make me your no 1 in interactions. And this isn't simply in your handling of me, it's a trend of your contribution so far. There is little of it in most of the questions you ask.
Thanks for minimising my contribution, i engage you in what i see worrisome, a decent wolf can make your posts with ease, i already said i will not make text analysis on your posts.
Not before a scum flip anyway.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:14 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:09 pm
What's yours?
Lol thank you.
The interaction you asked me about.
I am conflicted about Marge, read is under construction.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:15 pm [vimeo][/vimeo]
Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:02 pm Still waiting on those Lisa thoughts lol
Not much to add, Lisa is family, and a she abandoned the game, she was early wagoned and if she is scum she maybe didn't post to not expose parteners.
The gist of it is still what I had in my wall and then expended on in our interactions D2. The arbitrary contribution doesn't really feel genuine, there doesn't seem to be any progression at all. And the remarks themselves are pretty bland or with no reasoning. It's a hand in every jar vibe that feel like she's just trying to appear engaged in different topics. Fluff visibility. She hasn't really been around since and yeah it does feel like it might be because this is a dunk that she think there ain't no way to fight. Potentially two fold with not exposing partners or giving info and the other maybe sell the vibe that this is another inactive lynch.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Lisa Simpson
25%
Voters: Krusty the Clown, Allison Taylor, Mr. Burns, Bart Simpson

I like this wagon
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:24 pm
The gist of it is still what I had in my wall and then expended on in our interactions D2. The arbitrary contribution doesn't really feel genuine, there doesn't seem to be any progression at all. And the remarks themselves are pretty bland or with no reasoning. It's a hand in every jar vibe that feel like she's just trying to appear engaged in different topics. Fluff visibility. She hasn't really been around since and yeah it does feel like it might be because this is a dunk that she think there ain't no way to fight. Potentially two fold with not exposing partners or giving info and the other maybe sell the vibe that this is another inactive lynch.
Wanna put equal between inactive lynch and mislynch here?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Krusty the Clown
19%
Voters: Principal Skinner, Grampa Simpson, The Grumple

OTOH the cw is no more Grampa but Krusty voted by Gramps :suspish:
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Grumple what's your take at this moment?
Who is in your Poe?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

Skinner and the wonder twins are not giving me a gigantic "switch wagons" feeling.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:20 pm

Thanks for minimising my contribution, i engage you in what i see worrisome, a decent wolf can make your posts with ease, i already said i will not make text analysis on your posts.
I didn't mean to do that, I apologize. I understand that and that's why I had you at top town last phase when you were going after me 'cause it felt like paranoia. But what I perceive as a lack of progression and engaging me is irking me. Feel like you're viewing everything I do in the light of "a wolf can fake that" rather than is this dude faking that. If that make any sense.

You've played against me as a wolf before I think :p
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:26 pm
I don't follow
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:29 pm [mention]The Grumple[/mention] what's your take at this moment?
Who is in your Poe?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:31 pm
I don't follow
All inactives until now flipped town and were either MLed or NKed. Is obvious Lisa lynch is an inactive lynch, but you consider her a mislynch?

Are we talking past each other?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:30 pm

I didn't mean to do that, I apologize. I understand that and that's why I had you at top town last phase when you were going after me 'cause it felt like paranoia. But what I perceive as a lack of progression and engaging me is irking me. Feel like you're viewing everything I do in the light of "a wolf can fake that" rather than is this dude faking that. If that make any sense.

You say i don't have progression, i would say i kept the tunnel.
Are you affraid of pressure?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Spoiler that a little please if you quote it again
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:33 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:31 pm
I don't follow
All inactives until now flipped town and were either MLed or NKed. Is obvious Lisa lynch is an inactive lynch, but you consider her a mislynch?

Are we talking past each other?
We are. She's a scum read of mine, and I'm the one who cased her lol. The inactive lynch angle is what I told you her absence might be if she's scum, like she decided to not show up so that we might think this is a bad lynch like the previous one.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:36 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:30 pm

You say i don't have progression, i would say i kept the tunnel.
Are you affraid of pressure?
I'm not. Do I come off as someone afraid of it? Lol.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:37 pm Spoiler that a little please if you quote it again
Missed this, sorry :pout:
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

I'll be back in a few, dinner time.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:40 pm I'll be back in a few, dinner time.
Enjoy your dinner!

Looks like you care about the game, thanks for being active :)
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Boringboi666 »

Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:13 pmYou and gramps were wonder twins yesterday! What killed the spark?
that was something that you decided on your own. we joked about having a similar name that's the only thing we have in common.
In your most recent colour coded list I'd like to point out two things which I always find scummy -

1) You included yourself, in green, on the list. I hate it when players include themselves in their own town reads.
that sounds like a "you" problem. I copy pasted the list from the front page.
this is also a you problem. Color coded lists are standard, or at least they have been in the past.
Further to point two, I gave you a hard time for not being succinct and you replied with "sorry I dont curate my posts", but then you take the time to curate a fucking colour coded list.
Puked in my mouth.

It takes 5 seconds to choose color tags you dork. I put the colors because I wanted to, and again because they're the universally understood standard for read lists.

If you want all your posts to be plain text, size 14 calibri font double spaced, with 1 sentence paragraphs and MLA formatting that is your prerogative, have fun with it.

if you say anything else on thie topic I promise to respond to you in bright yellow text forever
(or until I get bored of it)
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Principal Skinner »

Hugh Jass wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:56 pm
Principal Skinner wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:25 pm
Krusty the Clown wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:23 pm
Principal Skinner wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:22 pm What is the concern with Lisa? She's always been a top notch student.
Read her posts. She's made a remarkable contribution this RD, 1 post! Top marks, fo sho
I read them. The concern is that Lisa has one post this phase and that means she's a bad student? I find that less than compelling evidence.
She was the second wagon and has been suspected before her absence this phase. Being inactive isn't really one of the reasons.
That isn't the reason Krusty gave. Krusty says Lisa should be dead for making only one post today. I disagree with that, and it's lazier than when Homer came dressed up as John Belushi to the children's Halloween party. *shudders*

Being suspected before her absence this phase isn't a reason either.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Principal Skinner »

I will be unavailable for 51 minutes, during which time I must assist mother.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Did ever Skinner reveal result today?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

I will be back later too
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:31 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:29 pm [mention]The Grumple[/mention] what's your take at this moment?
Who is in your Poe?
I posted this a little earlier.
The Grumple wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:24 pm Allison Taylor
The Grumple
Hugh Jass
Marge Simpson
Otto Mann
Principal Skinner

Bart Simpson
Grampa Simpson
Krusty the Clown
Lisa Simpson
Mr. Burns
some of this is flexible. Otto flashes downward whenever he goes after me or anyone else over things that aren't actually related to the game. It's so frequent and consistent and no one else seems bothered by it, so I have to assume that's just a personality trait.

You and Mr. Burns are basically in the bottom part because I haven't seen any particular reason to read you as town yet.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:03 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:29 pm @The Grumple what's your take at this moment?
Who is in your Poe?
The Grumple
Hugh Jass
Marge Simpson
Otto Mann
Principal Skinner

Bart Simpson
Grampa Simpson
Krusty the Clown
Lisa Simpson
Mr. Burns
some of this is flexible. Otto flashes downward whenever he goes after me or anyone else over things that aren't actually related to the game. It's so frequent and consistent and no one else seems bothered by it, so I have to assume that's just a personality trait.

You and Mr. Burns are basically in the bottom part because I haven't seen any particular reason to read you as town yet.
If you put me and Burns in the same tier that means the bottom is not ordered?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:51 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:13 pmYou and gramps were wonder twins yesterday! What killed the spark?
that was something that you decided on your own. we joked about having a similar name that's the only thing we have in common.

that sounds like a "you" problem. I copy pasted the list from the front page.
this is also a you problem. Color coded lists are standard, or at least they have been in the past.
Puked in my mouth.

It takes 5 seconds to choose color tags you dork. I put the colors because I wanted to, and again because they're the universally understood standard for read lists.

If you want all your posts to be plain text, size 14 calibri font double spaced, with 1 sentence paragraphs and MLA formatting that is your prerogative, have fun with it.

if you say anything else on thie topic I promise to respond to you in bright yellow text forever
(or until I get bored of it)
What? So a guy who won't curate his posts worries about his font size looking boring like a stuffy MLA? I don't get it.

Bright yellow me baby. Just pee everywhere, Grumple, at least Grampa wears a diaper.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:06 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:29 pm @The Grumple what's your take at this moment?
Who is in your Poe?
The Grumple
Hugh Jass
Marge Simpson
Otto Mann
Principal Skinner

Bart Simpson
Grampa Simpson
Krusty the Clown
Lisa Simpson
Mr. Burns

yes
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Bart Simpson wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:06 pm
Who is in your Poe?
The Grumple
Hugh Jass
Marge Simpson
Otto Mann
Principal Skinner

Bart Simpson
Grampa Simpson
Krusty the Clown
Lisa Simpson
Mr. Burns

I assume the top isnt either because Frumplr has a stronger town read on Allison than he does himself.
Weird eh?!
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Otto Mann wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:08 pm What? So a guy who won't curate his posts worries about his font size looking boring like a stuffy MLA? I don't get it.

Bright yellow me baby. Just pee everywhere, Grumple, at least Grampa wears a diaper.
you're either misquoting or misunderstanding. I'm not going to post to follow your weird standards because you're a random person on the internet, and we're playing a game.

I will gladly reformat my posts for fun, or spite however.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

Otto & Grumple, cage match.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

back like we never left
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

seriously though is this normal for him
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

Grumple, what's your read on me? What convinces you that I'm scum over Lisa?
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:27 pm seriously though is this normal for him
Yes.
Especially when I have a red peek

Return to “Previous Heists”