63%

Total votes: 8
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 5

Post by reywaS »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote::(

And making vague statements about something going on is not going to pass for hunting baddies, Boogs.

And I think I might be ready to bring up a llama suspicion again. Time to look back, but lets start with this exchange.
thellama73 wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote: If Mongoose had teemmates who knew she would survive a lynch (and knew that surviving a lynch would look suspicious, given our roles), wouldn't they just vote for her to look good?
This is the point I was making as well.
Ok, that post you quoted got me thinking, and I looked back over the Mongoose theories. Help me out here. I totally get that a lynch survival looks really suspicious, but I'm not sold on the teammates thing. The prevailing theory seems to be that the teammates could have provided the lynch stop (unless it was Mongoose herself). But why would they stop a lynch and all vote for her? Surely they would know we'd all be super suspicious, so it would have to be knowingly sacrificing a teammate, and even helping it along. I just can't see them going from "no one is listening to llama" to "ok let's throw her to the wolves and give ourselves credit"... or just make everyone way more edgy. If they saw that the votes were suddenly coming in for her (and why were they?), why wouldn't they just do the standard throwing under the bus and just seal her fate and their supposed civviness?

Don't get me wrong. I agree that there were certainly baddies in the vote, but why is it impossible that it's the classic jump in where someone not on your team is already getting the votes?

For now, this makes me lean more towards the Smaug theory, but I'm still not even sure I'm voting for her. The problem is that, though it would be great to get rid of Smaug, it's another easy bandwagon for the baddies.

linki: @Boogs: I'll say it again. Mongoose had way more votes than a whole baddie team before anyone started voting for you, and any even semi-experienced Mafia player would know that a failed dog-pile lynch would look really suspicious. It's possible that a baddie voted for you, just as it's possible that baddies voted for Mongoose, because they try to blend into existing suspicions (which is why I've suspected you). I think these points make it unlikely that a baddie team tried to vote you out. But, as I've mentioned above, I'm not sure that the baddies were thinking about Mongoose as a teammate at all.
It's a good point, CBK. I'll have to think about it.

My guess is that people were actually starting to listen to me, and at some point they saw a Mongoose lynch as inevitable and tried to save her. Then, the piling on allowed for a near unanimous vote with no clues to differentiate one voter from another.

My guess is that the timing of the votes coming in caused them to make a tactical error by using their lynch save, only later realizing that they should have just thrown her under the buss. Another possibility is thta her role has a power that they really wanted to use for one more day and thought it was worth it.
I know that it's obvious to point out that llama lead the mongoose charge, but it began to look like the teammates argument didn't make sense before the lynch went down, so that adds to it for me.
llama and epignosis are great places to begin discussion for the next lynch.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Night 5

Post by thellama73 »

Why would I vehemently lead a campaign against a civ if I were bad? It would be a kamikaze mission.

I blame myself for being wrong about Mongoose, but I don't blame myself for all of you being wrong about her. Take responsibility for your own votes, people. No one forced you.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Well, that result was entirely unexpected on my part. RIP Mongoose! :(

I'm voting to take the back way in. Living on the edge because why not? Plus we might find out something interesting by not going through the front gate.

As for that lynch, that's going to make me seriously re-consider some things. I'll need some time to think about this.

Linki: llama I can understand. But how does Epig come into this?

Linki 2: I have to think about this. I'm leaning towards you just having bad judgement for now though.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Linki 2: I have to think about this. I'm leaning towards you just having bad judgement for now though.
thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Llama has a pretty good gut when he's civvie
Haha, no I don't. :haha:

My record is terrible. Sometime my gut is all I have though. :shrug:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I tried to tell you guys before. The fact that I was right about MP made me overly cocky. :(

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I tried to tell you guys before. The fact that I was right about MP made me overly cocky. :(
"Overly?" Don't you mean "normally?"
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Boogs »

I think Llama made a bad judgement call or something. I don't think my vote is going to him anytime soon. I'm still set on Snowdog
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by DFaraday »

Well, that was unexpected. I have to agree with Llama though, it would be extremely risky for him to intentionally lead a lynch on a civvie.

And I vote to pay the toll. I dislike breaking laws and besides, we don't want to get in trouble with the local authorities. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Dom »

It's so great to post again. I knew I wasn't dead the whole time, but was told to not post. It was very hard to keep my silence! I am very surprised by the outcome of the Mongoose lynch. TBH, I'd have likely voted for her. However, something strange has happened, because I do not see why she would have been so ambiguous about her survival.

reywaS wrote:
Which do you suspect more?
thellama73 wrote:Why would I vehemently lead a campaign against a civ if I were bad? It would be a kamikaze mission.
I don't think you're bad at the moment, but I think this is a particularly shitty reason that you aren't bad. :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Dom wrote:It's so great to post again. I knew I wasn't dead the whole time, but was told to not post. It was very hard to keep my silence! I am very surprised by the outcome of the Mongoose lynch. TBH, I'd have likely voted for her. However, something strange has happened, because I do not see why she would have been so ambiguous about her survival.

reywaS wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Why would I vehemently lead a campaign against a civ if I were bad? It would be a kamikaze mission.
I don't think you're bad at the moment, but I think this is a particularly shitty reason that you aren't bad. :p
Epignosis
Some day, Some day
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

reywaS wrote:Epignosis
But golly, I've been voting for baddies and everything!
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Boogs is still the most suspicious to me.

But I could see llama being bold enough to fall back on a I-would-never-do-that-as-a-baddie argument. But I'm willing to wait that out.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I got caught up in real life/work stuff (danged graduation mess) and before I knew it, it was 5:30...UGH! :( RIP Mongoose. I'm not gonna lie: I was planning on putting my vote that way again.

At the moment, I'm not looking too hard at llama. I think it would be rather risky to put himself out there so enthusiastically only to vote a Civ out (as he said, it would be a kamikaze mission). It doesn't completely rule him out, but it also doesn't automatically peg him as bad. As I said before, what's way more suspicious is the bandwagon vote. The numbers indicate that baddies were more than happy to vote someone they knew wasn't on their team, and let llama take the blame for it when it went sour for the Civs. The last Day period was rather quiet in comparison to the other Days, so it should be easier to look back at some suspicious behavior (I hope).

As for the Night poll...since I missed out on some gold this last poll, I'm leaning towards going with the stranger. I feel dangerous :feb:

Oh, and welcome back, Dom!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs wrote:I think Llama made a bad judgement call or something. I don't think my vote is going to him anytime soon. I'm still set on Snowdog
You don't say? Even though your case fell trough? not content with lynching one civ you wanna get another?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 223

Post by kneel4justice »

reywaS wrote:
Dom wrote:It's so great to post again. I knew I wasn't dead the whole time, but was told to not post. It was very hard to keep my silence! I am very surprised by the outcome of the Mongoose lynch. TBH, I'd have likely voted for her. However, something strange has happened, because I do not see why she would have been so ambiguous about her survival.

reywaS wrote:
Epignosis
Have you played with Epi a lot?
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Leamiteo »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote::(

And making vague statements about something going on is not going to pass for hunting baddies, Boogs.

And I think I might be ready to bring up a llama suspicion again. Time to look back, but lets start with this exchange.
reywas wrote:llama and epignosis are great places to begin discussion for the next lynch.

Llama has been at the top of my suspect list for the last two lynches. I have re-reading to do on him and others. :coffee2:
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

kneel4justice wrote:
reywaS wrote:

reywaS wrote:
Epignosis
define a lot.
Some day, Some day
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

reywaS wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
reywaS wrote:

reywaS wrote:
Epignosis
define a lot.
Actually, define "played." ;)
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

define "Actually, define "played." ;)"
Some day, Some day
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

reywaS wrote:define "Actually, define "played." ;)"
define "define "Actually, def- screw it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

define, "pretending to be suspicious of someone."

That definition will start with "rey"
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

reywaS wrote: define a lot.
I'm not sure, I am just trying to grasp if you have experience.
From what I can have seen, I was under the impression you suspect him because he's suspected you without really giving an explanation and instead of voting for you he changed to vote Mongoose, stuff like that?
And to me, those things look bad but when I pair them up with Epi, they don't. It just seems like his personality or ego talking. Lol
So I was wondering, is this different than what you've seen from him before? Or have you not had many opportunities to see him before?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

And it should be known, I personally haven't played with him a lot. I just wondered if maybe you bring something to the table that I cannot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose can speak for my civvie game very well. Go ahead now Mongoose- testify!
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Epignosis wrote:Mongoose can speak for my civvie game very well. Go ahead now Mongoose- testify!
:huh: lol kidding epignosis
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:Mongoose can speak for my civvie game very well. Go ahead now Mongoose- testify!
I'm dead, son
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Hedgeowl »

Leamiteo wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Dont want to miss this with an appt later. The only way it wprks currently is if mongoose is Smaug or not on a team or her team has given up on her.

Votess my fav gooose.
lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URXwGZoZz_M&t=2m16s
XD

WB Dom! RIP Mongoose! This is a pretty big letdown to lose you and your awesome role. I am not at all surprised at the votes all going your way this lynch after you survived the first. You were the more concrete suspect sadly. Since we now know you were civ I definitely am interested in revisting the voters from the previous day. I dont find llama to be particularly suspect either for leading the lynch on her. He's tried with me before as a civ himself. He's a man on conviction, so this seems normal to me until other evidence pops up. I am not sure how I feel about Epi currently, but not sure I'll have much time to do any in depth before Monday. Family is here and we're throwing a party saturday. :fiesta:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

I win the contest yayyyy :D also im gonna be voting to go the sneaky sneaky way, that sounds more fun than paying tolls. And i'm baffled as to the lynch results. I dont know what to think.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Hedgeowl »

Definitely going with the back way! :Uhh:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I tried to tell you guys before. The fact that I was right about MP made me overly cocky. :(
Can't it be both?

Glad to see Dom back. I was just starting to trust him when he was killed.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Can't it be both?

Glad to see Dom back. I was just starting to trust him when he was killed.
It's nice to be back :D

Llama, what do you think of Epig this game?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace Goosey, and sorry for my part in your death :(

Welcome back Sir Dom :eek: Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace Goosey, and sorry for my part in your death :(

Welcome back Sir Dom :eek: Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
If you have anything in particular you'd like me to respond to, please let me know. I'm not sure I have the time to go through the whole day period. I may, but I'm leaning unlikely. It's my best friend's graduation weekend, so I have lots of things planned.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

RIP Mongoose :(

Dom, while you are around can you tell me what your thoughts currently on llama are?
He was suspicious of you earlier but backed off that and now seems to be buddying up to you. I'm still leaning wrong civvie but I'm just curious how you see him
Gro-oo-ovy
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Bullzeye »

Voting for the back way, why pay if you can get in for free?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I may be a bit quiet today and tomorrow. Packing and heading out on vacation today, but I'll find time to be more participatory tomorrow.

Also, I'm going in the back way.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sice the host posts worded it as "risk" going in the back, I am going to go in the front way. We need to get in so it makes no sense to maybe make it in the back when we can guarantee getting in the front.
Also, don't they pay someone to get them in in The Hobbit? (might be thinking of something else) idk seems to be the right choice to me
Gro-oo-ovy
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Epignosis wrote:
define, "pretending to be suspicious of someone."

That definition will start with "rey"
I'm not pretending. I think you are bad.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

kneel4justice wrote:
reywaS wrote: define a lot.
I'm not sure, I am just trying to grasp if you have experience.
From what I can have seen, I was under the impression you suspect him because he's suspected you without really giving an explanation and instead of voting for you he changed to vote Mongoose, stuff like that?
And to me, those things look bad but when I pair them up with Epi, they don't. It just seems like his personality or ego talking. Lol
So I was wondering, is this different than what you've seen from him before? Or have you not had many opportunities to see him before?
That plays a part. Then pair it with his general attitude and it feels like baddie Epignosis and not the civvie version. Feels a lot like how he played in Breaking Bad mafia on RM. I hosted that game, so I got an up close and personal view of his baddie game there. I feel like this fits how he played there.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

To add a little more...Seems like Epig is doing a lot of bobbing and weaving. Giving some ideas on why someone is bad and then trying to separate himself from it. He did it with me. He also did it with Mongoose. Right after Mongoose survived the first lynch, there Epig was saying how bad it made her look. Then he pretty much disappears from the conversation after the lynch wagon starts picking up steam. He didn't vote at all in the last lynch.
Some day, Some day
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: Llama, what do you think of Epig this game?
I think he is probably okay. He went after MP hard and Rob's hyper-aggressive baddie hunting is usually a sign of his civvienes.

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:Sice the host posts worded it as "risk" going in the back, I am going to go in the front way. We need to get in so it makes no sense to maybe make it in the back when we can guarantee getting in the front.
Also, don't they pay someone to get them in in The Hobbit? (might be thinking of something else) idk seems to be the right choice to me
They pay someone to get them in because they wanted to avoid suspicion and attention, not because they didn't want to pay the money. Also, when we crossed the river several days ago, it was risk for some to leave the path (Beorn told us not to) to look for a place to cross, but that worked out just fine.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

fingersplints wrote:RIP Mongoose :(

Dom, while you are around can you tell me what your thoughts currently on llama are?
He was suspicious of you earlier but backed off that and now seems to be buddying up to you. I'm still leaning wrong civvie but I'm just curious how you see him
also never mind to this I found my answer :p
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I am pretty sure Llama is a civvie, but not because he led the lynch on Mongoose and that would be too "risky" for a baddie (that's exactly why a baddie would do that). I think he's civvie because he's been very proactive in hunting baddies, very consistent in his suspicions, and does not leave doors open for himself to get out of voting for someone, i.e. a teammate.
thellama73 wrote:
I think he is probably okay. He went after MP hard and Rob's hyper-aggressive baddie hunting is usually a sign of his civvienes.
Do you think it's peculiar that everyone he has gone after has been on the same team?
fingersplints wrote:

:D
reywaS wrote:To add a little more...Seems like Epig is doing a lot of bobbing and weaving. Giving some ideas on why someone is bad and then trying to separate himself from it. He did it with me. He also did it with Mongoose. Right after Mongoose survived the first lynch, there Epig was saying how bad it made her look. Then he pretty much disappears from the conversation after the lynch wagon starts picking up steam. He didn't vote at all in the last lynch.
What would you call the Elo and MP lynches, then?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: Do you think it's peculiar that everyone he has gone after has been on the same team?
It's unusual, but I think the idea that he would relentlessly hound his entire team just for civ cred strains belief. The other option, of course, is that he is on the other team and just really good at finding other baddies, but my memory (and I may be mistaken) is that he is not as aggressive in baddie hunting when he is mafia, even in a two-mafia game. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Everyone seems to think Boogs is suspicious. I'm not seeing it, personally, but I was wrong last time, so I'm willing to let others take the lead on the next lynch. I want to look more closely at CBK and Vompatti, personally, as I'm getting a bad vibe from both of them.

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Dom wrote:

I am pretty sure Llama is a civvie, but not because he led the lynch on Mongoose and that would be too "risky" for a baddie (that's exactly why a baddie would do that). I think he's civvie because he's been very proactive in hunting baddies, very consistent in his suspicions, and does not leave doors open for himself to get out of voting for someone, i.e. a teammate.
thellama73 wrote:
Do you think it's peculiar that everyone he has gone after has been on the same team?
fingersplints wrote:

reywaS wrote:To add a little more...Seems like Epig is doing a lot of bobbing and weaving. Giving some ideas on why someone is bad and then trying to separate himself from it. He did it with me. He also did it with Mongoose. Right after Mongoose survived the first lynch, there Epig was saying how bad it made her look. Then he pretty much disappears from the conversation after the lynch wagon starts picking up steam. He didn't vote at all in the last lynch.
lynches against the other team.
Some day, Some day
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I personally think some of the more blendy, less talkative, non committal people should be examined this next lynch also that are most likely on this other Goblin team. It's odd that we've gotten 3 of MP's team, and none of the other. I feel like they 4 are the ones more sitting back and just voting with the flow so I'm not sure Epignosis or llama is the way to go tomorrow. I'm kind of feeling Vompattii or Snow but I think some quiet people as stated like Lizzy and we seemed to have squashed all discussion that Daisy could have been bad and she hasn't been very talky lately. There's a start for me from those 4 to cast. I think the less obvious choices are where I'm going to find a Goblin.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote: Do you think it's peculiar that everyone he has gone after has been on the same team?
It's unusual, but I think the idea that he would relentlessly hound his entire team just for civ cred strains belief. The other option, of course, is that he is on the other team and just really good at finding other baddies, but my memory (and I may be mistaken) is that he is not as aggressive in baddie hunting when he is mafia, even in a two-mafia game. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Everyone seems to think Boogs is suspicious. I'm not seeing it, personally, but I was wrong last time, so I'm willing to let others take the lead on the next lynch. I want to look more closely at CBK and Vompatti, personally, as I'm getting a bad vibe from both of them.
I meant that it does seem a bit odd that he has only REALLY gone after people on one team. I would think, if he is bad, he is not on their team.
Does anyone remember an Epig, who was bad, who was also hyper aggressive?
reywaS wrote:
Dom wrote:

thellama73 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

lynches against the other team.
But how does this fit with your bob and weave "theory"... thing.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by DFaraday »

Actually, it makes sense to me. We got one baddie right off the bat, and Epi saw connections MP made to teammates, and it just got on a roll from there. It's not like Epi was randomly going after completely unrelated people and they all just happened to be on the same team.

I feel like Boogs has an obsession with Snow Dog. :ponder:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

DFaraday wrote:
Actually, it makes sense to me. We got one baddie right off the bat, and Epi saw connections MP made to teammates, and it just got on a roll from there. It's not like Epi was randomly going after completely unrelated people and they all just happened to be on the same team.

I feel like Boogs has an obsession with Snow Dog. :ponder:
I feel like Boogs is trying to be more convincing at an original suspicion while deflecting the suspicion on himself (pointing at his own voters).

Return to “Previous Jobs”