64%

Total votes: 22
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 0]

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:26 pm I actually kinda dig the Scum Sloonei read.
Baited x2
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 570

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:26 pm I actually kinda dig the Scum Sloonei read.
Hello Doctor, what else do you dig?
I'm diggin Tim Town
Diggin Mac Town
Diggin odd feeling on Hazlenut

Hyena bad If Nook bad

Nook... Od by presence of Hazlenut.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:25 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:16 pm For exactly the reasons stated. The Syndicate absolutely runs on feelie reads. w!Nanook uses pointless off topic interactions to butter you up, not to attract your attention in any conflict feeling way.
This is the part I do not understand. I remember the exchange between nutella and nanook (the hipster mustache post made me laugh). It was clearly and obviously meant as playful banter. If we are choosing between nanook "buttering up" nutella versus initiating conflict, I'm going with the former ten times out of ten.

Neither of these things needs to be the case. I don't really read it as much more than off-topic chatter about fruit. I liked nutella's observation that nanook was engaging there out of a sense of relief to have something to talk about, and I feel that has at least a trace of merit to it. I think that can be a thing that happens to wolves who are struggling to integrate themselves into the game. I don't think that has to mean that a wolf nanook would have had to have any particular strategy or scheme when he made those posts.
Yeah
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 338

Post by 112 »

sloonei town, anyone who disagrees is not seeing the game well
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:29 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:59 pm Here's the thing.

Sloonei is mafia.
I knew you'd come around on Sloonei. <3 I was seriously going to ask you about Sloonei's opininion on Tutuu compared to yours if you hadn't mentioned him soon.
Talk to me about me, Hyena. The only game I remember playing with you was U-Pick, and you scum-read me off the bat then as well. I played very very different, but I was town there as well. I forget what your alignment was, but I remember OMGUSing you a bit.
Sloonei has said this as mafia before. I also know what comes next.
?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:30 pm
Baited x2
Vote for me you coward.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 627
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: TacoSecurityProvisions] aubergine
@TonyStarkPrime where u at?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 584

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:29 pm

Sloonei is mafia.
I knew you'd come around on Sloonei. <3 I was seriously going to ask you about Sloonei's opininion on Tutuu compared to yours if you hadn't mentioned him soon.
Talk to me about me, Hyena. The only game I remember playing with you was U-Pick, and you scum-read me off the bat then as well. I played very very different, but I was town there as well. I forget what your alignment was, but I remember OMGUSing you a bit.
Sloonei has said this as mafia before. I also know what comes next.
Do your best Sloonei impression please.
It would either be this

:p

or this

"It wouldn't be a mafia game without Mac scumreading Sloonei day 1."
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

112 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:31 pm sloonei town, anyone who disagrees is not seeing the game well
As someone who only read the past 5 pages... You are toying with my emotions.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:32 pm [VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine
You baited them by controlling me? That's some next level shit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Actually yes DrWilgy and Hyena are actually teammates that's actually a good asf read hahaha.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

112 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:31 pm sloonei town, anyone who disagrees is not seeing the game well
Why are you confident Sloonei is town? Also, what's your read on me right now?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:31 pm
I'm diggin Tim Town
Diggin Mac Town

Hyena bad If Nook bad

Nook... Od by presence of Hazlenut.
What's town about tim? What's odd about nutella, and is that oddness indicative of either alignment?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 312
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:25 pm Meh he’d still be better off trying to pocket Nutes or Mac unless he’s teamed with both

That’s true for multi and single ball
I know someone from MU who played a 3p scum faction exactly the way she would play town, like putting lots of thought in solving and townreading/scumreading exactly the same people she would as town with the exception of her teammates. However, if I randed 3p (which I still never have) I imagine I would strategically tweak my reads to improve my appearance and further my team's agenda. Do we think most scum members would solve just like they would as town except for their teammates or strategically change their reads from what they actually believe?
Tim will play scum whatever way he thinks gives him the best chance to win
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

what happened?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei, as far as my scumread on you goes, it started off as a couple pings here and there, but then this happened:
Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:10 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:06 am
Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:24 pm i dont need to case it so much, you are asking way too much of me and i have no reason to put so much effort into answering such a vague question any further than i have
This is twice already that you’ve responded to token SlooneiProds by telling me essentially to knock it off. That’s not always an unfair response. My questions can be overbearing, and sometimes that’s partially the point. It was the first time. But this time I feel like I am asking a pair of straightforward and reasonable questions as part of an early dialogue in the game. I do not think my questions are vague at all, and I am not trying to be difficult.

You said you think Mac looks different than he usually does. I don’t see it and am asking for elaboration. Maybe there’s a linguistic divide here. I am struggling with your assertion that Mac “isn’t trying to be taken seriously” as part of your accusation. I see the behavior you are pointing to but I don’t see A) why it’s unusual for him, B) why he would need to be trying to be taken seriously as town, or C) what precisely it means if he is not trying to be taken seriously. There are lots of motives for floating less-than-serious reads on Day 0/1 of a game, for instance.
I've got my own reasoning why Mac feels different this game if you want to hear it.
Yes
Mac is half-assing his prodding around. I feel like he's trying to make it look like that he's trying to get people to react to him (hence why I was saying he was trying to impersonate me), but isn't actually trying to since his bait is not believable. Like compare his accusations to the one I made against you -- which felt more real/believable to you?
And then I don't remember any sort of response from you. That made me feel like your interaction with Tutuu here wasn't really about Mac here. Otherwise, I think you would've continued talking to me about Mac, either defending him more or kinda agreeing with me or something. That means to me that you just wanted to push on Tutuu, who from my perspective seemed a little overwhelmed at the moment?
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I think it's really interesting how Nutella and Sloonei are both talking to me with high focus on what I said about Nutella's read on Nanook...which was a day zero nothing that was just flawed in presentation...and Sloonei is trying to pry into that as if what I said about his interaction with Nutella applied there.

Sloonei, in my book your "I like this post" was an attempt, consciously or unconsciously to blow smoke up Nut's ass. There was really nothing likeable about that post, and apparently I am not the only one to notice. Now, you're a nice guy, and the Syndicate really lends itself to smoke up the ass blowing, so I'm not gonna lock you in as scum for something that may have just been part of your regular persona...but it could be agenda driven w!Sloonei. We'll wait and see.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
tutuu
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

i think the best way to form reads is to look at not only who's being towny but also who's being so towny that they would attract a night kill + non w/w interactions

but doing these things would net u dead which is bad for town if ur town and since multiball (if it is) games break the very concept of the original mafia game (uninformed majority vs informed minority), i think the correct approach is to think that if you are "town" you are just part of one of the tribes, and u should kind of play similarly to scum in the sense that self-preservation as town could be an important part just like old school syndicate games where night killed people werent given wins, therefore its suboptimal for one to do the optimal approach of solving the game (assuming that all of my opinions are correct)

in conclusion: i have no conclusion i am just in one of my pessimistic moods and i could be biased and im just overflowing with pessimism but sometimes its accurate and correct but i cant trust myself to know always if its correct or incorrect to trust. yeah. sorry for wasting ur time if u read this post
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei is mafia.
Also, we played together somewhat in the game where I was stuck in a Discord chat for the first two days. We even agreed on reads, albeit while I was still stuck in Discord (Marmot communicated that to you though!).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:33 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:32 pm [VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine
You baited them by controlling me? That's some next level shit.
We make a great team
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:33 pm Actually yes DrWilgy and Hyena are actually teammates that's actually a good asf read hahaha.
Lmao right?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:22 pm Tim is probably also town cause in what world does he try to pocket me instead of nutella or Mac
he did try to pocket me
Nah, I'd just rather sheep your reads than invest heavily in reading the thread.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other

Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:36 pm

Sloonei is mafia.
Also, we played together somewhat in the game where I was stuck in a Discord chat for the first two days. We even agreed on reads, albeit while I was still stuck in Discord (Marmot communicated that to you though!).
That was a good game
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine i had this on my mind before slooni voted; i was afraid to vote because my last game with tony i tunneled him very hard and i was wrong
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:34 pm Sloonei, as far as my scumread on you goes, it started off as a couple pings here and there, but then this happened:
tutuu wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:24 pm i dont need to case it so much, you are asking way too much of me and i have no reason to put so much effort into answering such a vague question any further than i have
This is twice already that you’ve responded to token SlooneiProds by telling me essentially to knock it off. That’s not always an unfair response. My questions can be overbearing, and sometimes that’s partially the point. It was the first time. But this time I feel like I am asking a pair of straightforward and reasonable questions as part of an early dialogue in the game. I do not think my questions are vague at all, and I am not trying to be difficult.

You said you think Mac looks different than he usually does. I don’t see it and am asking for elaboration. Maybe there’s a linguistic divide here. I am struggling with your assertion that Mac “isn’t trying to be taken seriously” as part of your accusation. I see the behavior you are pointing to but I don’t see A) why it’s unusual for him, B) why he would need to be trying to be taken seriously as town, or C) what precisely it means if he is not trying to be taken seriously. There are lots of motives for floating less-than-serious reads on Day 0/1 of a game, for instance.
I've got my own reasoning why Mac feels different this game if you want to hear it.
Yes
Mac is half-assing his prodding around. I feel like he's trying to make it look like that he's trying to get people to react to him (hence why I was saying he was trying to impersonate me), but isn't actually trying to since his bait is not believable. Like compare his accusations to the one I made against you -- which felt more real/believable to you?
And then I don't remember any sort of response from you. That made me feel like your interaction with Tutuu here wasn't really about Mac here. Otherwise, I think you would've continued talking to me about Mac, either defending him more or kinda agreeing with me or something. That means to me that you just wanted to push on Tutuu, who from my perspective seemed a little overwhelmed at the moment?
I had not seen this post until now. I was not fully present in the thread at the time, and I think I said as much. I apologize for engaging but not following up. But I wasn't really here. Was it also you that called me out for not joking around in real time with everyone else? Same deal as that.

I was interested in pushing tutuu at the time, and you're right that I was more interested in her than Mac here. I eventually arrived at a comfortable town read on her. This exchange was part of that.

Do you still feel this way about Mac?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:38 pm

Sloonei is mafia.
That was a good game
I'm less salty now about being stuck in Discord for two day phases to admit that it was a good game. :P
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:35 pm i think the best way to form reads is to look at not only who's being towny but also who's being so towny that they would attract a night kill + non w/w interactions

but doing these things would net u dead which is bad for town if ur town and since multiball (if it is) games break the very concept of the original mafia game (uninformed majority vs informed minority), i think the correct approach is to think that if you are "town" you are just part of one of the tribes, and u should kind of play similarly to scum in the sense that self-preservation as town could be an important part just like old school syndicate games where night killed people werent given wins, therefore its suboptimal for one to do the optimal approach of solving the game (assuming that all of my opinions are correct)

in conclusion: i have no conclusion i am just in one of my pessimistic moods and i could be biased and im just overflowing with pessimism but sometimes its accurate and correct but i cant trust myself to know always if its correct or incorrect to trust. yeah. sorry for wasting ur time if u read this post
That makes the game a whole lot harder to read, and I feel like a large portion of us don't even need to hold back our town games to avoid an NK. Scum will then also hold back their games and on balance it will be the same as if nobody held back their games but there's less info being generated.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

But this must be done
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 452

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:32 pm [VOTE: TacoSecurityProvisions] aubergine
busy

Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:39 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:38 pm

Sloonei is mafia.
That was a good game
I'm less salty now about being stuck in Discord for two day phases to admit that it was a good game. :P
An award winning game even, some might say
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:34 pm
I'm diggin Tim Town
Diggin Mac Town

Hyena bad If Nook bad

Nook... Odd by presence of Hazlenut.
What's town about tim? What's odd about nutella, and is that oddness indicative of either alignment?
Idk I like his read re Hazelnut just a moment ago.

Hazelnut's immediate and hardfound sus of me but took me calling her a coward twice to get a vote. I find it out of place. Indicitive of W, BUT I am aware that I must evaluate the root of this.

Now that I think about it, situation where Hyena is bad, Hazelnut is good. Situation where Hyena is bad, Nanook is good. Situation where Hazelnut is good, Sloonei is... Better.

Hyena is the root.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:35 pm i think the best way to form reads is to look at not only who's being towny but also who's being so towny that they would attract a night kill + non w/w interactions

That makes the game a whole lot harder to read, and I feel like a large portion of us don't even need to hold back our town games to avoid an NK. Scum will then also hold back their games and on balance it will be the same as if nobody held back their games but there's less info being generated.
Fair
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:34 pm I think it's really interesting how Nutella and Sloonei are both talking to me with high focus on what I said about Nutella's read on Nanook...which was a day zero nothing that was just flawed in presentation...and Sloonei is trying to pry into that as if what I said about his interaction with Nutella applied there.

Sloonei, in my book your "I like this post" was an attempt, consciously or unconsciously to blow smoke up Nut's ass. There was really nothing likeable about that post, and apparently I am not the only one to notice. Now, you're a nice guy, and the Syndicate really lends itself to smoke up the ass blowing, so I'm not gonna lock you in as scum for something that may have just been part of your regular persona...but it could be agenda driven w!Sloonei. We'll wait and see.
You are not reading me properly, but that we'll see that later I suppose.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

TSP also town
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:34 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:25 pm Meh he’d still be better off trying to pocket Nutes or Mac unless he’s teamed with both

I know someone from MU who played a 3p scum faction exactly the way she would play town, like putting lots of thought in solving and townreading/scumreading exactly the same people she would as town with the exception of her teammates. However, if I randed 3p (which I still never have) I imagine I would strategically tweak my reads to improve my appearance and further my team's agenda. Do we think most scum members would solve just like they would as town except for their teammates or strategically change their reads from what they actually believe?
I've never actually played with Tim but I did barely skim his champs qualifier at one point, does he always try really hard to look towny and post a lot as wolf or is that just a champs thing?
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:40 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

But this must be done
You are the true non coward spinning anime girl. You deserve head pats.
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

patpat
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:32 pm [VOTE: TacoSecurityProvisions] aubergine
busy
what percentage of this thread have you read so far?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I don't have any solid suspects right now, but I don't get the push on DrWilgy. I just don't think he's done anything I can sort as AI, why are people scumreading him already?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TRIBUNAL ASSEMBLE
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:34 pm
I'm diggin Tim Town
Diggin Mac Town

Hyena bad If Nook bad

Nook... Odd by presence of Hazlenut.
Idk I like his read re Hazelnut just a moment ago.

Hazelnut's immediate and hardfound sus of me but took me calling her a coward twice to get a vote. I find it out of place. Indicitive of W, BUT I am aware that I must evaluate the root of this.

Now that I think about it, situation where Hyena is bad, Hazelnut is good. Situation where Hyena is bad, Nanook is good. Situation where Hazelnut is good, Sloonei is... Better.

Hyena is the root.
Do you have an independent reason to suspect Hyena, or do you just suspect them in relation to a bunch of other people?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 pm

But this must be done
i feel bad that im voting you and you're giving me compliments T_T

im rly sorry that i pressed vote wilgy (if ur town)

but if ur not town im not sorry :(

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:42 pm

I've never actually played with Tim but I did barely skim his champs qualifier at one point, does he always try really hard to look towny and post a lot as wolf or is that just a champs thing?
I think he just plays however he thinks he needs to play to win? So if he thinks he needs to look townie he’ll do that, if he thinks he needs to power through scum agenda he’ll do that. He’s fairly adaptable afaik
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:42 pm

That was my second wolf game ever and while I enjoyed the acclaim it is probably not sound reasoning to think it locked me into that particular approach. It wasn't "just a champs thing" but it also wasn't likely to become my "definitive wolf meta."
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:39 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:34 pm Sloonei, as far as my scumread on you goes, it started off as a couple pings here and there, but then this happened:

Yes
I had not seen this post until now. I was not fully present in the thread at the time, and I think I said as much. I apologize for engaging but not following up. But I wasn't really here. Was it also you that called me out for not joking around in real time with everyone else? Same deal as that.

I was interested in pushing tutuu at the time, and you're right that I was more interested in her than Mac here. I eventually arrived at a comfortable town read on her. This exchange was part of that.

Do you still feel this way about Mac?
Yes, I was also the one who called you out about not joking around in real time with everyone else. I let that go and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but then, like, you did it again with that post, so I was like, "is something going on here?" Either way, I still think Mac did act weirdly at that point of the game. I also don't think I've ever seen him be, like, hilariously brutally honest about people's playstyles like he was to me ("hyena scumsides as town") and tutuu ("tends to sheep her friends" or something like that). It came off in a way to discredit what we were doing.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ily slooni
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 pm I don't have any solid suspects right now, but I don't get the push on DrWilgy. I just don't think he's done anything I can sort as AI, why are people scumreading him already?
Don't you blame them cuties, I'd scumread me too.
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 pm I don't have any solid suspects right now, but I don't get the push on DrWilgy. I just don't think he's done anything I can sort as AI, why are people scumreading him already?
It's a tradition as old as time itself to pile votes on DrWilgy the moment he shows up on Day 1. Even when he's on a sockpuppet.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 pm

But this must be done
i feel bad that im voting you and you're giving me compliments T_T

im rly sorry that i pressed vote wilgy (if ur town)

but if ur not town im not sorry :(
Do not feel bad. This is the way. :hugs:
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”