EpiDun (Host, Mod, Dead, Specs)
64%

Total votes: 22
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 214

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:41 pm Cat is looking a bit better. It feels like he's bound by what he believes in when he's defending himself. I feel like he'd be all over me if he was mafia because I'm the most likely yeet option that isn't him.
How do you figure? I bet yer gonna vote for me
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

tutuu
MacDougall
Michelle
nutella
Sloonei
Syn
JustPlayingitcool
Dyslexicon
Timsup2nothin
dyachei
Marmot
DrWilgy
Thunal33
JackofHearts2005
Made
MartinGG99
TonyStarkPrime
Long Con
tedxtr
Master Radishes
Hyena
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Kylemii
falcon45ca
cat
Alison
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: VOTE CAT] aubergine

Guess how long it took me to go thru the ISO?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 341
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:43 pm
@dyachei

Alison - claimed 3p, also unkillable and immune to yeeting after day 1 since she can redirect all night actions and all votes towards the person she made a contract with. so putting her aside

tutuu
Michelle - her reactions to getting pushed and a bunch of other stuff feel pretty towny
nutella - i dont care about her post count and i heavily dislike the fact that she's using the "im so bad as wolf i can barely post or do anything, my scum game is milesssss behind my towngame" thing as a defense, i think that if your scum game is lagging behind your towngame then you should be putting alot of effort to equalize the difference, instead of weaponizing the difference and using it to your advantage, thats lowkey unsportsmanlike imo, even if shes only stating the truth. its kind of like being proud that you never bus as scum and wanting to get towncleared upon being on a wolf wagon (like TSM mikey does) which unfairly skews the scale to favor your town winrate and lowers your scum winrate, or like when you only do heavy AtE as town and dont do it as wolf and u get free townreads and u dont realize that its not rly fair, sort of like a trust tell. even tho ur job as town is to be truthful in my opinion some truths are best not spoken for the sake of a sportsmanlike competitive game @nutella :p. im sorry i just - this is my opinion, i dont want to yell at you or scold you and i love you very much nutella and i think you know it, i just cant not share my opinion on how our mafia gameplay on the syndicate can be improved, thats all!

ANYWAY, for my actual read on her that i think is valid and sportsmanlike (as in, its fakable if she was wolf) - i like her sassy and erratic responses to multiple posts, they are too much for me to pinpoint all but there are there in both of our ISOs. i think that shes heavily invested in the game and she had some textbook towny posts - one of them was recent, somebody was townreading her and she pointed out how scummy that person is for townreading her, which is a towntell when you're in nutella's situation (receiving scumreads from multiple places). the biggest part is her pushes really, they just make sense
MacDougall - i think from the two scum games ive seen from him last year he was really trolly and erratic, i think as town he gets more serious and his reads get more deep. i think if he was mafia or 3p here he played in a way that would get him night killed due to being perceived as a threat from one of the scum teams, which is not good for him if he's scum. optimal scum play in this game is to be towny but not that towny imo. so i think he's town
Sloonei - exact same read as mac, except without the trolly and erratic part. i can add that ive seen him be scum twice, i have caught him both times (its not only nutella who rekt sloonei :p) and ive seen him be town once in my game and the contrast is pretty stark imo. he's just clearly town here imo
Syn - echoing the already stated reads on him, nobody expects much from him so if he is mafia here he can post three times less and nobody would push him. the fact that he's putting way more effort than the average effort put out by players in this threat makes him town in my eyes

112 - i find all of her posts extremely logical and i can follow them. any reasons to doubt her is that she isnt playing in a way that would make her nightkilled by scum early on imo, so she isnt showing the "multiball towntell" in my eyes, and additionallyshe has fooled me before as mafia
Timsup2nothin - i dont wanna repeat it, i laid it out already in my iso. its about the way he interacted with sloonei about the perceived tmi slip about multiball
Thunal33 - pretty similar to 112, i nod my head as i read her posts, they make sense and are good, but she is not getting nightkilled and could be a solving mafia
DrWilgy - unfortunately little explanation for this. this is simply my gut. i think he's being genuine. i liked the "maybe yall can listen to me for once" post
Marmot - again cant explain much. gut. ive played a bunch of games with marmot. perhaps im starting to get familiar. he feels more similar to bike mafia compared to the times i saw him scum. maybe, i think.

MartinGG99 - i liked his posts where he was saying "u guys can kill me at any time". but otherwise low post count, could be scum
falcon45ca - i liked some of his assertive tone, but otherwise low post count, hard to read, could be scum, the assertive tone thingy could be his personality
cat - i liked his sass, i disliked one logical post of his (because it was logical), low post count
JackofHearts2005 - i have little to no experience with jack; low post count
dyachei - recently joined, dont have much to read them off of. previous owner was 0 poster
Dyslexicon - low post count, i have seen him be like this as town a lot
TurnipHead - 0 poster
Long Con - surprised he has 80, i dont remember most of his posts, shows how spammy this game is. just checked post coutns nutella has 330 posts what the actual fuck. but yeah. long con notoriously hard to read / impossible
TonyStarkPrime - low post count, gut says he's scum but last game i wrongly tunneled him

Master Radishes - sheeping nutella, i liked her idea that if MR is logical and cooperative that could mean he's mafia
Made - i echo someone's read that made jumping around like a happy little fairy between posts could mean he's mafia. i dont remember his pushes, i just remember him being chatty and friendly
Kylemii - my gut pinged me super hard, cant explain
JustPlayingitcool - is playing the same way he played in radiohead. claims that this is his town meta, thats possible, but then how does one read him?
Hyena - i think he started kinda flailing, dont wanna repeat the things ive already stated about why i sr him, there are there in my iso
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - doesnt seem that relaxed or easygoing, according to mac that's nook's towntell and nook isn't expressing it here fmpov, also nook is super engaged as town at least often times, and is often in the top posters and i think as town is more engaged and has more reads than this
@tutuu when did you sneak this gigantic read list into the thread??

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 424
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

juliets wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:05 pm Hello all, I just wanted to alert you that I put the very fast moving images (3 of them) in spoilers.
:disappoint:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:07 pm @Long Con best not be leaving his vote where it is. @falcon45ca too. you crazy canadians.
I have to be crazy to live where I live...it was -55 Celsius with the windchill yesterday.

Today is only -28, so I'm not wearing any pants. 'Natch
The lowest natural temperature ever directly recorded at ground level on Earth is −89.2 °C (−128.6 °F; 184.0 K) at the Soviet Vostok Station in Antarctica on 21 July 1983 by ground measurements.

global warming my ass
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:12 pm
@dyachei

Alison - claimed 3p, also unkillable and immune to yeeting after day 1 since she can redirect all night actions and all votes towards the person she made a contract with. so putting her aside

tutuu
Michelle - her reactions to getting pushed and a bunch of other stuff feel pretty towny
nutella - i dont care about her post count and i heavily dislike the fact that she's using the "im so bad as wolf i can barely post or do anything, my scum game is milesssss behind my towngame" thing as a defense, i think that if your scum game is lagging behind your towngame then you should be putting alot of effort to equalize the difference, instead of weaponizing the difference and using it to your advantage, thats lowkey unsportsmanlike imo, even if shes only stating the truth. its kind of like being proud that you never bus as scum and wanting to get towncleared upon being on a wolf wagon (like TSM mikey does) which unfairly skews the scale to favor your town winrate and lowers your scum winrate, or like when you only do heavy AtE as town and dont do it as wolf and u get free townreads and u dont realize that its not rly fair, sort of like a trust tell. even tho ur job as town is to be truthful in my opinion some truths are best not spoken for the sake of a sportsmanlike competitive game @nutella :p. im sorry i just - this is my opinion, i dont want to yell at you or scold you and i love you very much nutella and i think you know it, i just cant not share my opinion on how our mafia gameplay on the syndicate can be improved, thats all!

ANYWAY, for my actual read on her that i think is valid and sportsmanlike (as in, its fakable if she was wolf) - i like her sassy and erratic responses to multiple posts, they are too much for me to pinpoint all but there are there in both of our ISOs. i think that shes heavily invested in the game and she had some textbook towny posts - one of them was recent, somebody was townreading her and she pointed out how scummy that person is for townreading her, which is a towntell when you're in nutella's situation (receiving scumreads from multiple places). the biggest part is her pushes really, they just make sense
MacDougall - i think from the two scum games ive seen from him last year he was really trolly and erratic, i think as town he gets more serious and his reads get more deep. i think if he was mafia or 3p here he played in a way that would get him night killed due to being perceived as a threat from one of the scum teams, which is not good for him if he's scum. optimal scum play in this game is to be towny but not that towny imo. so i think he's town
Sloonei - exact same read as mac, except without the trolly and erratic part. i can add that ive seen him be scum twice, i have caught him both times (its not only nutella who rekt sloonei :p) and ive seen him be town once in my game and the contrast is pretty stark imo. he's just clearly town here imo
Syn - echoing the already stated reads on him, nobody expects much from him so if he is mafia here he can post three times less and nobody would push him. the fact that he's putting way more effort than the average effort put out by players in this threat makes him town in my eyes

112 - i find all of her posts extremely logical and i can follow them. any reasons to doubt her is that she isnt playing in a way that would make her nightkilled by scum early on imo, so she isnt showing the "multiball towntell" in my eyes, and additionallyshe has fooled me before as mafia
Timsup2nothin - i dont wanna repeat it, i laid it out already in my iso. its about the way he interacted with sloonei about the perceived tmi slip about multiball
Thunal33 - pretty similar to 112, i nod my head as i read her posts, they make sense and are good, but she is not getting nightkilled and could be a solving mafia
DrWilgy - unfortunately little explanation for this. this is simply my gut. i think he's being genuine. i liked the "maybe yall can listen to me for once" post
Marmot - again cant explain much. gut. ive played a bunch of games with marmot. perhaps im starting to get familiar. he feels more similar to bike mafia compared to the times i saw him scum. maybe, i think.

MartinGG99 - i liked his posts where he was saying "u guys can kill me at any time". but otherwise low post count, could be scum
falcon45ca - i liked some of his assertive tone, but otherwise low post count, hard to read, could be scum, the assertive tone thingy could be his personality
cat - i liked his sass, i disliked one logical post of his (because it was logical), low post count
dyachei - recently joined, dont have much to read them off of. previous owner was 0 poster
TurnipHead - 0 poster
Long Con - surprised he has 80, i dont remember most of his posts, shows how spammy this game is. just checked post coutns nutella has 330 posts what the actual fuck. but yeah. long con notoriously hard to read / impossible
TonyStarkPrime - low post count, gut says he's scum but last game i wrongly tunneled him

Master Radishes - sheeping nutella, i liked her idea that if MR is logical and cooperative that could mean he's mafia
Made - i echo someone's read that made jumping around like a happy little fairy between posts could mean he's mafia. i dont remember his pushes, i just remember him being chatty and friendly
JustPlayingitcool - is playing the same way he played in radiohead. claims that this is his town meta, thats possible, but then how does one read him?
Hyena - i think he started kinda flailing, dont wanna repeat the things ive already stated about why i sr him, there are there in my iso
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - doesnt seem that relaxed or easygoing, according to mac that's nook's towntell and nook isn't expressing it here fmpov, also nook is super engaged as town at least often times, and is often in the top posters and i think as town is more engaged and has more reads than this
february 10th at 4:43 PM
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

@dyachei

tutuu

TurnipHead - 0 poster

Well Marmot, it is timestamped...
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@dyachei

tutuu

TurnipHead - 0 poster

on Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:43 am my time which is UTC +2 and if you're UTC -7 like most that would mean Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:43 pm your time, I could be off by a few hours though!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lol
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:07 pm @Long Con best not be leaving his vote where it is. @falcon45ca too. you crazy canadians.
I have to be crazy to live where I live...it was -55 Celsius with the windchill yesterday.

The lowest natural temperature ever directly recorded at ground level on Earth is −89.2 °C (−128.6 °F; 184.0 K) at the Soviet Vostok Station in Antarctica on 21 July 1983 by ground measurements.

global warming my ass
This should not require the entire globe.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:01 pm it feels manipulative when I spell it all out for you?

you guys must think I'm the worst wolf lmao
It's the wording of it. The manner of saying "I want to these to be the top two wagons" instead of something like "These are my preferred votes".

I can't say I've ever played with you, so I don't know your wolfing capabilities (but you're in the GoC, so I assume they aren't the worst)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:17 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:01 pm it feels manipulative when I spell it all out for you?

It's the wording of it. The manner of saying "I want to these to be the top two wagons" instead of something like "These are my preferred votes".

I can't say I've ever played with you, so I don't know your wolfing capabilities (but you're in the GoC, so I assume they aren't the worst)
this is a towny thought from marmot, very towny. i dont think that it will be fruitful for u to scumread people off of these small choices of word expression though, u could if u want to but i dont think it will be fruitful :p
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:17 pm (but you're in the GoC, so I assume they aren't the worst)
you do know I'm in this game right

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

global warming my ass
One of the few remaining busts of Lenin is also located at a Russian station in Antarctica, specifically at the pole of inaccessibility.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

global warming my ass
Vodka is good at that temp. Everything else dies tho, it's just too chilly
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:20 pm

global warming my ass
One of the few remaining busts of Lenin is also located at a Russian station in Antarctica, specifically at the pole of inaccessibility.
oh thats very interesting

i wonder why there were all destroyed, thats sad

but its very atmospheric of it to be located there
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:19 pm

this is a towny thought from marmot, very towny. i dont think that it will be fruitful for u to scumread people off of these small choices of word expression though, u could if u want to but i dont think it will be fruitful :p
Um tutuu, are you dismissing me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Or is dya your mason/mafia buddy?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Don't answer if it's the former, only answer if it's the latter please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I also just remembered that dya is a cat and that gif was semi-appropriate XD

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Okay...I make two and a half hours to EoD...I will return for the last half hour, maybe a bit more. See you guys then.
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 91
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

that's just how I talk

I subbed in so I didn't meet some of the requirements of this game on TS. I've met them elsewhere
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:19 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:17 pm (but you're in the GoC, so I assume they aren't the worst)
lmao also dya literally didnt qualify for this game originally i think but only subbed in (they played 1 game on the syndicate in 2020 and lost) but they are a mu champs finalist and elite player all around so it doesnt mean anything
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dya wolf-swept the semifinal game also ftr theyre a fantastic woofer
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:28 pm dya wolf-swept the semifinal game also ftr theyre a fantastic woofer
cat is a great name for a dog
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also i townread dya
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

just to be clear
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:28 pm dya wolf-swept the semifinal game also ftr theyre a fantastic woofer
i'm a better villager than I am wolf but d1s suck
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:31 pm
what a silly goose you are

get it

because it's cat

and cat is goose

ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Woooooow

This game really has turned out the best of the best.

Congrats dya, that's really amazing! :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

it doesn't say in the rules that the thread will be closed during the night, does that mean it won't be or is it just such a common thing now that it doesn't bear mentioning
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot => Cat => Goose

All still good names for a dog

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:35 pm it doesn't say in the rules that the thread will be closed during the night, does that mean it won't be or is it just such a common thing now that it doesn't bear mentioning
I don't know if I can keep up if the thread stays open

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:37 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:35 pm it doesn't say in the rules that the thread will be closed during the night, does that mean it won't be or is it just such a common thing now that it doesn't bear mentioning
I don't know if I can keep up if the thread stays open
i personally want it closed so I can focus on something else for a day
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hello hosts please close thread at night sincerely everyone
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:23 pm

you asked me to not respond but i cant not respond, i dont understand why

dismissal is a negative word, i dont view me challenging your read as something thats negative
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 584

Post by MacDougall »

Good morning
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 312
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Getting Moe’s then I’ll be around for awhile
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:28 pm I think my reasons are stronger, but I endorse yours as well.

@tutuu @MartinGG99 @Thunal33

Would you mind summarizing why you are on Falcon?
There isn't a "summary" because its really simple.

They mentioned their vote like...in a bad way. I was pinged similarly (and correctly) in Shadow Corridors by a sock-puppet responding to someone pressuring them on D0 that "they'll have their vote tomorrow" or something.

Like, I don't know what you think, but towns rarely think publicly of their vote except for like consolidating it / finding an EoD solution.

Additionally, mentioning one's own's vote really doesn't help to solve anyone, and its just weird.

So it just ends up looking like a bad knee-jerk reaction (considering time stamps) to me that was influenced by self-consciousness.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:19 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:17 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:13 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:08 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:07 pm JPIC: low energy posts, which ask more questions of others than say anything as to his own thoughts on the game. The few thoughts I did see from him came with little to no explanation. He says that's how he plays? I dunno, I'm not familiar with his gamestyle. 60% scum.

Tim: for a guy who says he's into the big picture, he sure seems to be playing a snap shot type of game. Again, not familiar with his gamestyle. 60% scum

Martin: super small sample size, but his posts seem to come from a game solve mindset. 70% town
You ISO'd three people in a 3300+ post game in like 10 minutes?
Martin has like 10 posts, and JPIC doesn't have much either, and each of his posts is like 1-2 sentences max. Give it a go, see how long it takes you for those 3
Why on earth do you want to yet a claimed indie
Did I vote for you? Do I not have you at a 40% chance of being town?

Holy moley, sorry I didn't see you as a lock town 100% never gonna give you up die by yer side Bonnie Tyler holding out for a hero kinda read, but hey them's the breaks kid.
You avoided the question. Why are you voting out a claimed indie
I'm not voting for you.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im very confused @Marmot :(
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I also haven't been impressed by Falcon other than his consistency in trying to be funny with Gifs.

(Which tbh I kinda view jokes as close to null/NAI, if not scum-lean but that may be just personality differences)
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

so quick question

what exploded and why is it responsible for 10 votes on cat

last time I was here trying to get more than 4 votes on anyone was a dream
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:40 pm hello hosts please close thread at night sincerely everyone
I second this

I used to like open nights but now I tend to like them closed as a good break away from the stresses of FM
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:23 pm Or is dya your mason/mafia buddy?
I really doubt this.

I town-read tutuu, and I'll leave it at that.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Not to say that's because of Dya or anything;

Part of my town-read on Tutuu is because I think some of the reasons that support her being town rn would suggest against being masons with anyone.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:41 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:23 pm

you asked me to not respond but i cant not respond, i dont understand why

dismissal is a negative word, i dont view me challenging your read as something thats negative
I disagree about word usage and expression, I think that is a great way to catch mafia. I mean, I'm not very good at catching mafia, but I've had more recent success in this way.

Maybe I misunderstood your tone, but it didn't feel like a challenge. I thought you were saying "Yes Marmot, good try, but it's wrong, go try again". Were you implying something else?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

well... in my opinion these types of reads work when you know the person well and youre noticing small stuff like this

i dont believe youve played with dyachei before, and in my experience i have seen towns use the words they used, its not a scumtell, and while dya could be scum i think applying this read on them will have random accuracy

i ... was trying to say that in the most kind and respectful way, maybe i overdid it and came across as too condescending, not the intent, but, when i see types of reads that wont land well from my experience i will speak up about it since its in my interest to do so! :p

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”