Total votes: 22
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 4]

Post by Justplayingitcool »

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:43 am I have no reason to townread sloonei

And should entertain Hyena tinfoil

Hyena did for some reason push JPIC. How dare he push towncore?
I think his reaction and realisation that he wasn't silenced by mafia sounded townish to me
Spoiler: show
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:29 am 112, Hollowkatt, Ted, Hyena, Wilgy, TSP

Thar be wolves.
I want to add sloonei to this

Id rank them like this (i want yeeted first leftmost)

112 > Hkat > TSP > Wilgy > Hyena > Sloonei > Ted
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:42 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:40 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:28 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:55 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 pm Wait actually

Is kyles "mech info on me that im town" the fact that he stole tims shot? Please tell me u have actual mech that im town? Thats not this? @Kylemii
yeah, it's different things
@Michelle

Please read the above and the whole exchange before it
Let's say it again for me, this is what i understand and you will tell me if i am right:
Tim had a shot and said he will kill tutuu.
Kyle stole the shot and killed Nanook.
How this is confirming tutuu as villager? If there is a different thing, i didn't find it
You are correct.

A) It doesn't confirm per se, but it does mean scumreading her for mafia blocking tim's shot is incorrect
B) kyle heavily implied in the exchange that there is something else
I had enough of clearing people based on wrong reasons

@Kylemii please confirm me tutuu is villager and she can't be a godfather, without any other details.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I will come back after work, in around 8 hours

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:48 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:29 am 112, Hollowkatt, Ted, Hyena, Wilgy, TSP

Thar be wolves.

Can you share a reason for putting Ted as townier or less wolfier than Sloonei?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:04 am

Thar be wolves.

my reason for townreading ted from day 2 i think i feel pretty strong about, sloonei being silenced by town removed a big part of my tr on him
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:34 am

Thar be wolves.

my reason for townreading ted from day 2 i think i feel pretty strong about, sloonei being silenced by town removed a big part of my tr on him
Can you say again what is the day 2 reason?

tutuu

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 2]

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:02 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:44 am i think it will be a waste of my time to further engage with mac, he is too tunneled and is making silly posts

it sucks that people are sheeping him so much
i love the game of werewolf
this one

he was calling me a hypocrite and my scumread on him silly, i thought its towny

its probably not that big of a reason tr him as a whole but im not that focused on sorting out in what order i want my upper poe im just focused on my lower poe
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

JackofHearts2005
tutuu
Kylemii
Long Con
Timsup2nothin

nutella
Syn

JustPlayingitcool
Master Radishes
Made
Michelle

MartinGG99
Dyslexicon

tedxtr
Sloonei
Hyena
DrWilgy

TonyStarkPrime
hollowkatt

Alison
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 1030

Post by Dyslexicon »

Syn wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:27 pm
ok sure

I'm a universal backup for the chop. I can use whoever gets chopped's ability the same night. One-time use, cannot holster an ability for later. The wolf abilities being used the night after a wolf has died is pure coincidence: they were the chops, so those were the abilities I got to use. I can't use NKs.

So N1 I used Cat's silence on Sloonei. Reason: For the hell of it. Post rationalization was that I wanted to see what people would do with a silenced Sloonei, who has been an ultra-quick nightkill in every game I've seen and a huge town presence. Would people try to angle it for a chop? (Some people did, but nothing that pinged me as especially scummy.) TBH, I don't think this was useful in any way from a town perspective. Nobody else would have been a better choice, I don't think, but I guess I just don't see the utility of a silence for town. Or maybe I don't grok the gambit side of it. Complete wash. And I think I may have inadvertently encouraged Sloonei to just kick back and chill from that point on, which is a net negative for town if he's also town.

N2 I used Marmot's Tetris challenge on Master Radishes. I do not like Tetris. I hate it. I softed giving Radishes the challenge during D3 when he was saying that the wolves challenged him. "That's not very cash tetris of you" You can ISO this!

Here is why I thought I caught Radishes.

I didn't play my Tetris side. I didn't care about wanting his ability, whatever it is. But I did town-read Radishes after the Marmot flash wagon, and of the people who could gain a roleblock, not be suspicious, and not wake up dead to a NK, Radishes was up there. I thought it was a foregone conclusion that Nutella would be next, so I wasn't gonna challenge her. So I didn't play, meaning no matter how poorly Radishes did, he would win and get a roleblock for N3.

D3 ends and Jack gets chopped. He's a cop. I get his ability, I ask to make sure I know how it works, and I think to myself: Who can I cop-check that won't be the vig shot? Jack at the time flipped shouting that Tutuu had to go, so she was out. Made? Well, Tim really seemed interested in that, and I could see him being difficult, maybe. Well, hey, people are giving Nanook a hard time, so I'll pick him. Put that to bed. He dies. Okay, fine. What the hell is a Joe Pesci anyway?

Jack gets resurrected and he says he thought his ability was a delayed vig. I'm suspicious, but interested, because I targeted Nanook with his ability! But the host didn't say anything about anyone dying, so suss. Seems unlikely.

Then Radishes posts that he didn't get his block. He posts that he lost his match and now the wolves have his ability. A surprise to me, given that I never played, so even submitting a zero would've gotten him the win.

So pieces fall into place for me. Tutuu is still alive. I gave Radishes a block. Tim says his shot failed. And I remembered then that TSP claimed a kill ability that is dependent on picking the right person at night. And Nanook was a goon. Balance-wise, it makes sense that the target for a townie conditional kill would be someone that isn't essential to the wolves. Tie the goon, who can carry the kill but doesn't have any special powers, to this ability. The clouds part. The Simpsons theme starts to play. Lisa has figured it out. Radishes is a wolf who used his block on Tim to protect his teammate Tutuu, and TSP targeted Nanook and it was a hit. Through the power of coincidence, I've set up a one-two punch of guaranteed wolves.

Kylemii having stolen Tim's shot screws that whole thing up. My conclusion on Radish is dependent on the assumption that Tim was blocked; specifically, blocked by the block I gave Radishes. With Tim not blocked, I no longer have reason to think Radishes used it on him, and the rest kind of falls apart. I do think Radishes's response was... bad, and I do think Tutuu is scummy, but my confidence on this being mech-supported is shaky now. Radishes DID lie. That's objectively true. But townies lie all the time (fuck you tim). His response, to me, is scummy, but also understandable if Radishes is town, thinks I'm town and that we were vibing, and now suddenly I'm overly certain he's a catch.

So I don't know where to go from here. I mean, I might still be right, but not in a "lel just trust me, guys" way.
Thank you!

I think Radish say he did have a block though? I can understand the logic behind this, but I don't think it proves Radish is scum, and I think he's town on play pluss the Marmot yeet.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Long Con you forgot to submit your track on n2 and that was stolen by marmot anyway, what happened to your n3 track?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ok, can someone explain the Kyle/Tutu thing to me like I'm five. Kyle stole Tim's shot and could use it the same night? Or did he redirect it? Can someone spell it out?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:02 amWhy are Dizzy and Tutuu villas?
I don't get how tutuu is villager in this game, and Dizzy makes some pushes i don't like, I don't say he is wolf for them but i can't say he is villager.
What pushes?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:08 am Ok, can someone explain the Kyle/Tutu thing to me like I'm five. Kyle stole Tim's shot and could use it the same night? Or did he redirect it? Can someone spell it out?
alison gave kyle the ability to steal the power of someone for 1 night by voting them

kyle voted tim on day 3, stealing his n3 power, which was his shot. he used it to shoot nanook

ergo the theory that wolves saved me from the shot is proven wrong because tim never shot me in the first place, it was nanook that got shot by kyle

in addition, separate from all of this, kyle claims some additional mechanical info that im town
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Jackofhearts2005 Do you have experience with Hyena? Can you tell me a bit about their play and how you read them this game?

@Hyena Do you have a read on Wilgy?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:09 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:08 am Ok, can someone explain the Kyle/Tutu thing to me like I'm five. Kyle stole Tim's shot and could use it the same night? Or did he redirect it? Can someone spell it out?
alison gave kyle the ability to steal the power of someone for 1 night by voting them

kyle voted tim on day 3, stealing his n3 power, which was his shot. he used it to shoot nanook

ergo the theory that wolves saved me from the shot is proven wrong because tim never shot me in the first place, it was nanook that got shot by kyle

in addition, separate from all of this, kyle claims some additional mechanical info that im town
Right. That was what I gathered, but I needed it spelled out some. The mech gets outed in sort of a messy way sometimes, and I don't want to fill in any wrong blanks. This makes sense.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:07 am
ok sure

I'm a universal backup for the chop. I can use whoever gets chopped's ability the same night. One-time use, cannot holster an ability for later. The wolf abilities being used the night after a wolf has died is pure coincidence: they were the chops, so those were the abilities I got to use. I can't use NKs.

So N1 I used Cat's silence on Sloonei. Reason: For the hell of it. Post rationalization was that I wanted to see what people would do with a silenced Sloonei, who has been an ultra-quick nightkill in every game I've seen and a huge town presence. Would people try to angle it for a chop? (Some people did, but nothing that pinged me as especially scummy.) TBH, I don't think this was useful in any way from a town perspective. Nobody else would have been a better choice, I don't think, but I guess I just don't see the utility of a silence for town. Or maybe I don't grok the gambit side of it. Complete wash. And I think I may have inadvertently encouraged Sloonei to just kick back and chill from that point on, which is a net negative for town if he's also town.

N2 I used Marmot's Tetris challenge on Master Radishes. I do not like Tetris. I hate it. I softed giving Radishes the challenge during D3 when he was saying that the wolves challenged him. "That's not very cash tetris of you" You can ISO this!

I didn't play my Tetris side. I didn't care about wanting his ability, whatever it is. But I did town-read Radishes after the Marmot flash wagon, and of the people who could gain a roleblock, not be suspicious, and not wake up dead to a NK, Radishes was up there. I thought it was a foregone conclusion that Nutella would be next, so I wasn't gonna challenge her. So I didn't play, meaning no matter how poorly Radishes did, he would win and get a roleblock for N3.

D3 ends and Jack gets chopped. He's a cop. I get his ability, I ask to make sure I know how it works, and I think to myself: Who can I cop-check that won't be the vig shot? Jack at the time flipped shouting that Tutuu had to go, so she was out. Made? Well, Tim really seemed interested in that, and I could see him being difficult, maybe. Well, hey, people are giving Nanook a hard time, so I'll pick him. Put that to bed. He dies. Okay, fine. What the hell is a Joe Pesci anyway?

Jack gets resurrected and he says he thought his ability was a delayed vig. I'm suspicious, but interested, because I targeted Nanook with his ability! But the host didn't say anything about anyone dying, so suss. Seems unlikely.

Then Radishes posts that he didn't get his block. He posts that he lost his match and now the wolves have his ability. A surprise to me, given that I never played, so even submitting a zero would've gotten him the win.

So pieces fall into place for me. Tutuu is still alive. I gave Radishes a block. Tim says his shot failed. And I remembered then that TSP claimed a kill ability that is dependent on picking the right person at night. And Nanook was a goon. Balance-wise, it makes sense that the target for a townie conditional kill would be someone that isn't essential to the wolves. Tie the goon, who can carry the kill but doesn't have any special powers, to this ability. The clouds part. The Simpsons theme starts to play. Lisa has figured it out. Radishes is a wolf who used his block on Tim to protect his teammate Tutuu, and TSP targeted Nanook and it was a hit. Through the power of coincidence, I've set up a one-two punch of guaranteed wolves.

Kylemii having stolen Tim's shot screws that whole thing up. My conclusion on Radish is dependent on the assumption that Tim was blocked; specifically, blocked by the block I gave Radishes. With Tim not blocked, I no longer have reason to think Radishes used it on him, and the rest kind of falls apart. I do think Radishes's response was... bad, and I do think Tutuu is scummy, but my confidence on this being mech-supported is shaky now. Radishes DID lie. That's objectively true. But townies lie all the time (fuck you tim). His response, to me, is scummy, but also understandable if Radishes is town, thinks I'm town and that we were vibing, and now suddenly I'm overly certain he's a catch.

So I don't know where to go from here. I mean, I might still be right, but not in a "lel just trust me, guys" way.
Thank you!

I think Radish say he did have a block though? I can understand the logic behind this, but I don't think it proves Radish is scum, and I think he's town on play pluss the Marmot yeet.
Could be misremembering, but I think Radish came back to say that he did win and his PM confirming this was delayed.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

All in all, it makes no sense for scum to lie in that situation when town could counter it.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon flipping was so so so helpful god bless falcon
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ok. So I really don't know who I want to yeet, or have any strong feelings about it. Sorry. I will try to follow @tutuu and @Jackofhearts2005.

I'm wondering if anyone has a read on Wilgy?
Sloonei seems ok-ish.
Getting cold feet on 112, and she seemed to think Radish was scum when that reveal came. But I don't know.
Haven't followed anything about TSP.
I hope I get the chance to reread Thunal in regards to Hollow today (I'm off to work now and will be there until tonight)

People floating just outside immediate PoE for me is like Ted, Hyena and if I stretch, Made and Michelle?
Something. But would rather follow Jack and Tutu, if they can make out and be friends first.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:19 am Ok. So I really don't know who I want to yeet, or have any strong feelings about it. Sorry. I will try to follow @tutuu and @Jackofhearts2005.

I'm wondering if anyone has a read on Wilgy?
Sloonei seems ok-ish.
Getting cold feet on 112, and she seemed to think Radish was scum when that reveal came. But I don't know.
Haven't followed anything about TSP.
I hope I get the chance to reread Thunal in regards to Hollow today (I'm off to work now and will be there until tonight)

People floating just outside immediate PoE for me is like Ted, Hyena and if I stretch, Made and Michelle?
Something. But would rather follow Jack and Tutu, if they can make out and be friends first.
I've had a slight scumread on wilgy for most of the game
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:19 amBut would rather follow Jack and Tutu, if they can make out and be friends first.
jack is married i wouldnt dare 😳

unless...👉 👈
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

bonk
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:09 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:02 amWhy are Dizzy and Tutuu villas?
I don't get how tutuu is villager in this game, and Dizzy makes some pushes i don't like, I don't say he is wolf for them but i can't say he is villager.
What pushes?
I remember you said Sloonei is scum but i don't remember a progression from you.

Otoh isn't interesting we are in each others Poe?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:13 am
ok sure

Thank you!

Could be misremembering, but I think Radish came back to say that he did win and his PM confirming this was delayed.
Yes he quoted all this few hours ago

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

If @Jackofhearts2005 finds tutuu town I wish to know because I will follow his read

Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:33 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:13 am
ok sure

Thank you!

Yes he quoted all this few hours ago
Cool. Glad I wasn't hallucinating in my awoken state.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:31 amI remember you said Sloonei is scum but i don't remember a progression from you.

I didn't really. I poked him, and I know exactly why. Do you have a town read on him?

What is interesting about it? I don't even really have you in my PoE tbh, but haven't paid much attention to you. If others think you're town, I'm pretty good with that.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:35 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:31 amI remember you said Sloonei is scum but i don't remember a progression from you.

I didn't really. I poked him, and I know exactly why. Do you have a town read on him?

What is interesting about it? I don't even really have you in my PoE tbh, but haven't paid much attention to you. If others think you're town, I'm pretty good with that.
I don't know very well my game status because I am playing it with little free time and I didn't read all the game. So I can't say I know well others reads on me.

For Sloonei I have a logical town read who says he can receive a pass until one moment in the game. The way he reacted to the silence thing didn't ping me as scummy. Also he said he is busy, and we are a bunch of busy people who can't be active as usual and I can understand that.

Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1077

Post by Master Radishes »

Thar be wolves.

I would still tend to TR the Sloon but I agree that he could be considered outer PoE.

I more or less agree with your rainbow list posted after this. At least the general tiers.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I haven't found anything I consider meaningful in Nanook's spew btw. That's typical imo because he's generally quite guarded as either alignment. But maybe someone else wants to take a look.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:34 am @tutuu & @Master Radishes

Pls help me take back control from this mech discussion disaster.

Let's make mafia great again
:srsnod:

I feel a bit derailed after wasting 12 hours defending myself though.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:08 am @Long Con you forgot to submit your track on n2 and that was stolen by marmot anyway, what happened to your n3 track?
I tracked Hyena. Clean.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:56 amI don't know very well my game status because I am playing it with little free time and I didn't read all the game. So I can't say I know well others reads on me.

For Sloonei I have a logical town read who says he can receive a pass until one moment in the game. The way he reacted to the silence thing didn't ping me as scummy. Also he said he is busy, and we are a bunch of busy people who can't be active as usual and I can understand that.
I have no problem seeing both you and Sloonei as town. I'm also in the same position as you regarding time spent on this game. I'm just floating with general PoE right now, as it seems to have worked well so far.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:31 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:08 am @Long Con you forgot to submit your track on n2 and that was stolen by marmot anyway, what happened to your n3 track?
I tracked Hyena. Clean.
You saw them target tim & Mac?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:39 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:31 am
I tracked Hyena. Clean.
You saw them target tim & Mac?
Correct.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:12 pm Pretty sure the game is ez money if we just yeet Sloonei and LC.
This is probably just scum Wilgy. Where is the reasoning? Does anyone care to hold Wilgy to account for his so-called opinions? Is this "edgy"?
Master Radishes
Hitman

I think we are garnering enough town clears and reasonable townreads that we can afford to work our way through the PoE and get to Wilgy eventually.

I agree he's got zilch going for him.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:13 am I think we are garnering enough town clears and reasonable townreads that we can afford to work our way through the PoE and get to Wilgy eventually.

I think Wilgy is pretty much right in the PoE though, at least for me. I think my direct PoE, sponged and otherwise, is Wilgy, 112, Hollow and TSP. Easy game, there's like two scum in there.

This is again why huge games should have multi-yeet options.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:25 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:13 am I think we are garnering enough town clears and reasonable townreads that we can afford to work our way through the PoE and get to Wilgy eventually.

I think Wilgy is pretty much right in the PoE though, at least for me. I think my direct PoE, sponged and otherwise, is Wilgy, 112, Hollow and TSP. Easy game, there's like two scum in there.

This is again why huge games should have multi-yeet options.
I agree, we're at a stage where we can start debating the merits of yeeting him. I'm just not sure he's my number one choice just yet.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

==MECH SPAGHETTI BULLSHIT MASTER POST VERSION 2==

Changelog from previous version:

-elaborated more on Dizzy wrt Martin
-added syn's claim and therefore elaborated on sloonei and MR
-added kyle shooting nook and stealing tim's shot
-added long con tracking n3
-added jpic small ambiguous gift

DEAD:
cat - yeeted d1 - post silencer. put in contact with jackofhearts during d2 by hyena's communicator role

dyachei - killed n1 - vengeful. attempted to be put in contact with (nutella?) during d3 by hyena's role, allegedly they were afk

marmot - yeeted d2 - tetris blockhead - long con claims to have played tetris on d2 so allegedly marmot visited LC n1; MR claims to have played tetris on d3 so allegedly a role that uses power of dead targeted MR during n3

mac - killed n2 - neighbourizer - targeted nutella at (some point?); nutella claims to have had BTSC with mac during d2 and n3; i think he was 1-shot. put in contact with timsup2nothing during d4 by hyena's role

falcon - killed n3 - negative utility umm vanilla town - presumably dead because ran out of spiders

nanook - killed n3 - mafia goon with no abilities. shot by kyle n3 using tim's vig shot

LIVING:
112 - claims to have targeted someone during n2; her action failed and she was vaguely told of that (relation to MR's redirector-esque claim)

Alison - claims 3p gambit demon. chooses a target at day, they converse during night and accept or reject, at the end of the following day the deal is sealed and on the following night target can use action.
d1 long con tracker effective as of n2
d2 kyle steal-power-for-1-night-of-person-u-voted effective as of n3 (so d4)
d3 falcon protective effective as of n4
she redirects all night actions and votes that were supposed to land on her to her target instead if they accept the deal. she has hard claimed all the power she can give and everything about her role

DrWilgy - no info

Dyslexicon - claims to have protected nutella during n3 and to know that his action was successful. backs up martin's claim, allegedly they make sense together.

Hyena - a role that lets a dead person be in BTSC with living person. n1 - cat with jack (confirmed by jack). n2 - dyachei with (i forgot who, nutella?). n3 - mac with tim (confirmed by tim). tracked by long con during n3 and seen visiting tim and mac

JackofHearts2005 - some kind of cop that forces target to quote. holstered on all nights; thought his role is funny words

JustPlayingitcool - claims that there was some kind of benefit to the number of people on marmot's wagon reaching 10. also claimed to have received something during n3 that he isnt sure whether or not its positive or negative

Kylemii - claimed that he needed to be silenced during d2 to power himself up. claimed that he knows falcon and long con are same alignment unless he was roleblocked or one of those is 3p. on d4 claims mech info that tutuu is town. also used alison's power steal to steal tim's shot on n3 and use it to shoot nanook

Long Con - claims to have played tetris on d2. soft cleared by kyle's mech info. n2 forgot to submit track and it was stolen by marmot anyway. n3 tracked hyena and saw him visiting mac and tim

Made - claims some kind of baseball role

Master Radishes - claims a redirector-esque role. n1 - nanook to presumably no effect. n2 - 112 to some effect. n3 - hollowkatt to no effect according to hkat. has won a roleblock by syn's tetris, that is yet to be used i believe

MartinGG99 - claims a role that has both positive and negative utility. they go hand in hand . n1 falcon. n2 JPIC. n3 nutella. 1/2 of his action on nutella failed. dizzy can partially back it up

Michelle - no info

nutella - was in neighbourhood with mac. was not attacked on n3 (im not sure if this was confirmed by her or by martin or dizzy or multiple people). swapped with jack by her own abiilty

Sloonei - silenced d2 by syn

Syn - backup of the yeet. n1 uset cat's silencer to silence sloonei. n2 used marmot's tetris to play vs MR, scored 0 on purpose. n3 used jack's role on i think nanook?

tedxtr - no info

hollowkatt - MR claims to have disrupted his target on n3. hollowkatt claims he doesnt know about it

Timsup2nothin - n3 vig. shot tutuu on n3. shot failed due to kyle sealing it

TonyStarkPrime - no info (i think)

tutuu - allegedly town by kyle's mech info claim

ping me with any mistakes
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

^Yeah, to be clear, I protected Nutella from all harm, so that's why Martin saying 1/2 of his action went through made instant sense to me, if he has a positive and negative effect. Then only the positive would go through. And apparently, Nutella disappearing is not harm or I couldn't do anything about it anyway lol
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:37 am ^Yeah, to be clear, I protected Nutella from all harm, so that's why Martin saying 1/2 of his action went through made instant sense to me, if he has a positive and negative effect. Then only the positive would go through. And apparently, Nutella disappearing is not harm or I couldn't do anything about it anyway lol
Nutella chose to disappear to rescue Jack from death, I believe. You can't save her from noble self-sacrifice.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 452
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:28 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:27 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:25 am Wolf mr obviously wouldn’t claim to lose if he knew there was a town member in the game who could contradict him
this is a really good point
not unless the town member contradicts by outing and MR goes "there's the scum backup"

which maybe is a stretch
but he didn't
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:28 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:27 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:25 am Wolf mr obviously wouldn’t claim to lose if he knew there was a town member in the game who could contradict him
this is a really good point
well... wait. wolf MR could still think he lost because of a delayed PM. so not a slam dunk point.

but at least it's clear it's not a lie.

idk i think i trust this
yeah to be clear this doesn't mean mr is town, it just means he's unlikely to be lying about this
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:37 am ^Yeah, to be clear, I protected Nutella from all harm, so that's why Martin saying 1/2 of his action went through made instant sense to me, if he has a positive and negative effect. Then only the positive would go through. And apparently, Nutella disappearing is not harm or I couldn't do anything about it anyway lol
i see thanks!

i believe tim (in contact with mac) said that mac (who was in neighbourhood with nutella) said that nutella said that she was planning to? disappear?

i might be mixing things up

but i have it in my head that nutella knew that she wasnt attacked. i think. or like.

maybe this is wrong. but i think someone asserted that nutella disappeared by her own ability. so its not bad. i think she can return. i think shes not dead. not hundred percent sure. but thats her own ability allegedly
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:38 amNutella chose to disappear to rescue Jack from death, I believe. You can't save her from noble self-sacrifice.
Tfw tbh tbh :noble:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Thar be wolves.

this is basically the list that you posted the first time and once again I'm decently certain at least the first three names are all town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

no actually she might be permanently dead i dunno

i ISO'd tim and didnt find what i thought was there
TonyStarkPrime