Racketeer
Posts in topic: 623
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by MartinGG99 »

hot take

Chop Chop & Jack are tvt

I'm decently sure I can be confident on Chop Chop being town because I have recent experiences and meta on him, and some of his interactions here line up with what town-play developments I've been seeing from him lately.

If you're expecting him to be an amazing town or someone who will check all the boxes then you're making the wrong evaluation on him. Besides all that meta stuff, he *is* new to this community and I think the way he started interacting early with emoticons was town-indicative. If he were any sort of scum I would see more hesitancy or just lesser use of emoticons.

Now I don't wish to justify his progression (as pointed out by marmot) for him, but if ChopChop is who he is as town there should be a decent reason. I don't know if he'll give that answer or something else, but I really fail to see how he is >rand scum here with my knowledge of him so far.

Jack I've concluded is probably town earlier, though I haven't really looked at their scum-play very much in past games.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
Spoiler: show
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

(Note this isn't based on any single interaction between them, just based on my independent reads of them.)
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 732
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:34 pm Here's a whole bunch of context at once have fun.
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:51 am
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:49 am
ChopChop wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:37 am :mafia:
I have a question for yeah.

What’s your highest TR?
Esooa
walk me through your thought process
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:56 am

What’s your highest TR?
Esooa
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:58 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:45 pm let's be honest who here understands this game
This is super towny in a way that I might articulate after a good night's sleep but that you guys can probably vaguely see the angle behind.
Anyone not dark blue would have thought hard about the setup, and wouldn't want their thoughts on the setup to come out because it would be a huge slip risk. This post doesn't read as fake because IIRC it was in the middle of some big aimless convo between me/her/Sloon.
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:35 pm

What’s your highest TR?
Esooa
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:45 pm let's be honest who here understands this game
This is super towny in a way that I might articulate after a good night's sleep but that you guys can probably vaguely see the angle behind.
Anyone not dark blue would have thought hard about the setup, and wouldn't want their thoughts on the setup to come out because it would be a huge slip risk. This post doesn't read as fake because IIRC it was in the middle of some big aimless convo between me/her/Sloon.
"esooa is town because she said she doesn't understand the game and that only makes sense if she's vanilla town" is not a good argument
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:40 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:35 pm

What’s your highest TR?
Esooa
"esooa is town because she said she doesn't understand the game and that only makes sense if she's vanilla town" is not a good argument
People shit bricks when they rand 3p and need to figure out a gameplan immediately. This game is a town and a bunch of 3ps. Therefore.
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:43 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:40 pm People shit bricks when they rand 3p and need to figure out a gameplan immediately. This game is a town and a bunch of 3ps. Therefore.
I think literally every 3P I've seen in my time on the syndicate has been omega chill and didn't care at all about the setup or the other players

the 3Ps here are slightly different from the usual 3Ps but regardless I don't think there's any basis for assuming that roll 3P = setup spec, nor do I think that there's any basis for assuming that setup spec = understand the game
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:44 pm [VOTE: foresight] aubergine

your reasoning is unconvincing and reads like the type of logic that would come out of a scum trying to sound insightful
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:49 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:43 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:40 pm People shit bricks when they rand 3p and need to figure out a gameplan immediately. This game is a town and a bunch of 3ps. Therefore.
I think literally every 3P I've seen in my time on the syndicate has been omega chill and didn't care at all about the setup or the other players

the 3Ps here are slightly different from the usual 3Ps but regardless I don't think there's any basis for assuming that roll 3P = setup spec, nor do I think that there's any basis for assuming that setup spec = understand the game
Guess this is a TS thing then because everything that makes scum not omega chill applies ten times more to 3p and every remotely antitown 3p I've ever seen wants as little attention as possible.

Point me to where I said setup spec = understanding the setup. The point was about whether Esooa would actually voice that.
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:51 pm i literally dont understand a word of what you're saying

scum arent chill or unchill by nature its dependent on player

a desire to avoid attention has nothing to do with what esooa said

esooa voicing that she doesnt understand the setup has nothing to do with anything else
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:57 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:51 pm scum arent chill or unchill by nature its dependent on player
Okay, I'm willing to actually keep talking about this, but first I'll need input from other people here who are familiar with the site's meta about whether or not it's actually total horseshit to call someone scum for thinking relaxedness is a tell, because this is supposed to be extremely fucking basic and disagreeing is one thing and perfectly fine but then actually making an attack out of someone doing it should be out of the question.

Wallpost!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 189

Post by falcon45ca »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:24 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:19 pm Jack why did you pick one of my only remotely confident townreads?
Bad luck? I mean, my reasoning for suspecting Chop is role fishing from Tony and then what I see as a dishonest push against me.

Why do you townread him?
His opening started with poorly timed shitposting and then it turned into shitposting at any cost necessary. TWTBAW-ish. Like I've said before.
Your only remotely confident TR is based off TWTBAW?

Ooooookay
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 686
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:29 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:24 pm @Sloonei thoughts on ChopChop? I searched through your 230+ posts and found somehow only a single mention/interaction.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:29 pm
ChopChop wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:51 pm Let it rand!

I'm Nagito Komaeda and my ultimate luck will not allow me to be chopped.
Loved how all of you have decided to use the term “Chop” simply because my names ChopChop.
we've been using "chop" here for a while, actually

And it's not even on topic content.
I have no strong read on them. Gun to my head, I would lean town. If I have a concern, it is that they seem very comfortable remaining off the radar. I can't think of a single memorable thing they've done in this game.
I don't really agree with that. I mean, being comfortable remaining under the radar is probably townie behavior, but he's also asked multiple people (including myself) to give a read on him, which isn't really trying to be under the radar.

You mention a concern, but no reason to townread them, how come you GTH townread them?
I mentioned a concern as juxtaposition to my town read to indicate that it is not set in stone.

I town read them because they have not done anything overtly suspicious and I forced myself to choose a stance.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:37 pm hot take

Chop Chop & Jack are tvt

I'm decently sure I can be confident on Chop Chop being town because I have recent experiences and meta on him, and some of his interactions here line up with what town-play developments I've been seeing from him lately.

If you're expecting him to be an amazing town or someone who will check all the boxes then you're making the wrong evaluation on him. Besides all that meta stuff, he *is* new to this community and I think the way he started interacting early with emoticons was town-indicative. If he were any sort of scum I would see more hesitancy or just lesser use of emoticons.

Now I don't wish to justify his progression (as pointed out by marmot) for him, but if ChopChop is who he is as town there should be a decent reason. I don't know if he'll give that answer or something else, but I really fail to see how he is >rand scum here with my knowledge of him so far.

Jack I've concluded is probably town earlier, though I haven't really looked at their scum-play very much in past games.

You don't sound confident in your own confidence. :goofp:

K, this is noted.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I think I'm going to ensure the deletion here.

Give no credit if a wolf and give negative credit if town, but honestly I fail to see BK not getting deleted at some point in this game given their ISO; even if I don't find it very AI overall.

[VOTE: BoKnows] aubergine
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:34 pm Here's a whole bunch of context at once have fun.
[a whole bunch of context]
Nowhere in this conversation does Alison say the thing you are accusing her of saying.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:41 pm You don't sound confident in your own confidence.
..................What?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:40 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:19 pm Jack why did you pick one of my only remotely confident townreads?
Bad luck? I mean, my reasoning for suspecting Chop is role fishing from Tony and then what I see as a dishonest push against me.

Why do you townread him?
His opening started with poorly timed shitposting and then it turned into shitposting at any cost necessary. TWTBAW-ish. Like I've said before.

Ooooookay
I think it said "one of my only" there

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 560

Post by Urist »

it is unbelievable that c4 is not the leading wagon rn
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:42 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:41 pm You don't sound confident in your own confidence.
..................What?

I'm teasing you.

But you said that you were "decently sure" that you can be confident.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Urist wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:43 pm it is unbelievable that c4 is not the leading wagon rn

Sorry, I started another wagon instead of finishing your assignment. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:24 pm @Sloonei thoughts on ChopChop? I searched through your 230+ posts and found somehow only a single mention/interaction.

Loved how all of you have decided to use the term “Chop” simply because my names ChopChop.

I have no strong read on them. Gun to my head, I would lean town. If I have a concern, it is that they seem very comfortable remaining off the radar. I can't think of a single memorable thing they've done in this game.
I don't really agree with that. I mean, being comfortable remaining under the radar is probably townie behavior, but he's also asked multiple people (including myself) to give a read on him, which isn't really trying to be under the radar.

You mention a concern, but no reason to townread them, how come you GTH townread them?
Also what part of this are you referring to when you say you "don't really agree"? You asked for a read and I gave a read with some loose thoughts. I did not say "being under the radar is inherently suspicious", I just said it is a reason for me feeling a twinge of concern about Chop Chop. That's just a feeling I have, not a declaration about the game of mafia.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

semantics
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:44 pm
Urist wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:43 pm it is unbelievable that c4 is not the leading wagon rn

Sorry, I started another wagon instead of finishing your assignment. :nicenod:
boooo
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm about to go for a jog. If I get back and no one else cares about my KZA vote, I'll switch to BoKnows. So you all have ~1 hour to start caring about KZA.

Reasons to do so are that he is willfully avoiding saying anything substantial in this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

what's the scummiest thing about him, in ur opinion
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:43 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:42 pm
..................What?

I'm teasing you.

But you said that you were "decently sure" that you can be confident.
Oh. Well that's more or less something I do at the back of my head.

Its more a relative thing, I can't be really more than decently sure on most other people in the game right now; all of my current reads have at least some confidence in them. But it isn't very high.

So it's relatively confident.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:44 pm

Also what part of this are you referring to when you say you "don't really agree"? You asked for a read and I gave a read with some loose thoughts. I did not say "being under the radar is inherently suspicious", I just said it is a reason for me feeling a twinge of concern about Chop Chop. That's just a feeling I have, not a declaration about the game of mafia.
Oh, I was disagreeing that he was comfortable being under the radar, not with your read of that behavior. My point was that him asking for others people's reads on himself was an attempt to not be under the radar.

It's slightly different than your initial point I guess, but I'm satisfied with your read on him.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 445
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sloonei + ChopChop.

Gottem.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:48 pm

Sloonei + ChopChop.

Gottem.

Plz let mafia be this easy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:37 pm hot take

Chop Chop & Jack are tvt

Oh don’t worry, it’s the exact same as my town play. That should save you some time. :grin:

Unless I’m about to get chopped, at which point I’ll throw a big fit and proclaim that my scum game and towngame are miles apart and this is obviously my towngame.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:46 pm
what's the scummiest thing about him, in ur opinion
the tonal hopscotch he plays going between indignant, joking, & demoralized is very unnatural and reads as 100% fake
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I do want to look at some other BK games. He's rolled scum in each of the last two large games here, so there should be plenty of scum meta to read up on.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 162

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:42 pm
[a whole bunch of context]
Nowhere in this conversation does Alison say the thing you are accusing her of saying.
She scumreads my read because she says a townie shouldn't come up with it. She thinks that because
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:51 pm i literally dont understand a word of what you're saying

esooa voicing that she doesnt understand the setup has nothing to do with anything else
i.e. the read is scummy for these reasons. Read the first.
Progression cases are bad.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

KZA
KZA
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:53 pm KZA
KZA
yeah yeah, KZA's kinda scummy too

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

but now KZA is scummy in fancy floating colors, the new and improved scummy!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I just have difficulty caring about the “Kza doesn’t use enough words per post or posts per hour. Ergo, wolf” read.

Like I tend to townread KZA based on gut and I’m not seeing the things that have made me do that in the past iirc 2 games I’ve done that to Kza so there’s that but I just find the case unconvincing, especially on D1.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Eh, if I'm wrong about Alison lolme and if I'm right chances are even fewer people will listen than if I'm wrong.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:21 pm Okay, that's one thing, how about saying "you're scummy for saying that relaxation is towny" in the first place?
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:53 pm She scumreads my read because she says a townie shouldn't come up with it. She thinks that because

I think this is an absurd interpretation for you to suggest.

Alison's reason for being suspicious of you here, as I understand it, is that your read on Esooa is the type of thing she believes a mafioso would come up with when trying to provide authentic town reads on a player. That does not mean the read is illogical or necessarily false, just that the reasoning is lacking a certain insight that Alison would expect from a civilian. She can correct me if I am mistaken on any of this.

I have no further comment on the validity of alison's suspicion in this case. It is her own. But I do not think it is remotely fair for you to characterize it the way that you have.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:57 pm I just have difficulty caring about the “Kza doesn’t use enough words per post or posts per hour. Ergo, wolf” read.

Like I tend to townread KZA based on gut and I’m not seeing the things that have made me do that in the past iirc 2 games I’ve done that to Kza so there’s that but I just find the case unconvincing, especially on D1.
I was asking kza some very standard, easy questions last night and he resisted answering them at every turn. It's not just about the length of his posts. It is that extracting content from him is a challenge.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:00 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:21 pm Okay, that's one thing, how about saying "you're scummy for saying that relaxation is towny" in the first place?
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:53 pm She scumreads my read because she says a townie shouldn't come up with it. She thinks that because

Alison's reason for being suspicious of you here, as I understand it, is that your read on Esooa is the type of thing she believes a mafioso would come up with when trying to provide authentic town reads on a player. That does not mean the read is illogical or necessarily false, just that the reasoning is lacking a certain insight that Alison would expect from a civilian. She can correct me if I am mistaken on any of this.

I have no further comment on the validity of alison's suspicion in this case. It is her own. But I do not think it is remotely fair for you to characterize it the way that you have.
Yeah, obviously it wasn't her main case, but she definitely put that in there. Either she thought that or she just wanted a longer list.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:01 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:57 pm I just have difficulty caring about the “Kza doesn’t use enough words per post or posts per hour. Ergo, wolf” read.

I was asking kza some very standard, easy questions last night and he resisted answering them at every turn. It's not just about the length of his posts. It is that extracting content from him is a challenge.
Is wolf Kza so shit at this game that he refuses to even swing at softballs?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:55 pm but now KZA is scummy in fancy floating colors, the new and improved scummy!
Why is kza scummy?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:01 pm

Is wolf Kza so shit at this game that he refuses to even swing at softballs?
I have no idea.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:00 pm

Yeah, obviously it wasn't her main case, but she definitely put that in there. Either she thought that or she just wanted a longer list.
No she didn’t.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol fair enough. But I wouldn’t bet a yeet on the idea.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:50 pm I do want to look at some other BK games. He's rolled scum in each of the last two large games here, so there should be plenty of scum meta to read up on.

This is a little harder than I thought. He replaced out Night 1 in one game and was vigged Day 2 in the other. It's harder than I thought because in neither scenario is there an example of being the primary wagon and getting chopped, so it's not straightforward to compare it to the pressure he's facing here.

That said, BK actually looks far more comfortable in this game dealing with any heat that comes his way, and there's more of it. I'm feeling less excited about chopping him now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:03 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:55 pm but now KZA is scummy in fancy floating colors, the new and improved scummy!
Why is kza scummy?

I forget why, I saw something earlier and thought I posted that thought, but apparently I didn't.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

staypositivefriend
Hitman

i have some specific concerns about sloonei that i will expand upon tomorrow if something specific happens, and if we are both still alive

i'm posting this here as a reminder to myself
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 pm i have some specific concerns about sloonei that i will expand upon tomorrow if something specific happens, and if we are both still alive

You have been reminded.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:43 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:40 pm

Why do you townread him?

Ooooookay
I think it said "one of my only" there
Fair enough.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:07 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 pm i have some specific concerns about sloonei that i will expand upon tomorrow if something specific happens, and if we are both still alive

You have been reminded.
nice
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Why wait?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:03 pm
Why is kza scummy?

I forget why, I saw something earlier and thought I posted that thought, but apparently I didn't.
Oh right, it was KZA's handling of your question.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: questioning, not question.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Alright well it's all binned anyway. Probably don't need to tell you guys to watch LC.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:08 pm

Why wait?
i am a woman of intrigue and mystery

Return to “Previous Jobs”