Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:35 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:29 pm
Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:26 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:14 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:13 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:12 am how did made die anyway
I have a theory...
he said he was suicide bombing into tim (right? let me check)

whats ur theory
No, he just suicided, there was no bomb involved.

Yet again, I have done an obviously town sided thing...and yet again you are refusing to re-evaluate. I get "but I have a green check from Kyle so I can just open wolf" but I am really thinking that there is fuckery somewhere in the mech. The more you openwolf the more I think it has to be in that 'greencheck.'
silence, wolf
How sure are you is Tim?
I've been sure all game.

His power is scum-sided. Everything he does is scum-sided. Everything he says is scum-sided. He's going to respond to this and tell us about how Radishes was his biggest advocate, and funnily enough Radishes is dead and can't weigh in, so Tim's biggest defense is "if I were a wolf" and "follow the dead leader," which is doubly funny when he spent the entire game whining and blubbering that we were taking dead reads into consideration.
Wrong again my friend. Radishes was mostly wrong. He did happen to be right about me, but that really is irrelevant.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 8]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:55 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:53 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:02 pm I skipped just the last page. Did anyone claim the Made kill?
Made suicided. I openly talked him into it. It was the town sided thing for him to do here.
The vote in the poll is the vote counted
I was getting there.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:59 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:29 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:30 am Now that Made is proven villager his read for Tim deserves to be sheeped.
I don't have a reason to consider Tim as villager, I don't remember his interactions with flipped scum, but I will try to check.
Until then
[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
Cool. Totally lacking in logic, but cool.
If I am wrong, can you proove it? without Ate and explaining what you wouldn't do as wolf and other self meta things?
Nope. My entire case revolves around having used my vig shots in totally town sided ways and having talked Made into a totally town sided suicide. If you wanna say "wolf Tim would do all those things just for WIFOM" I genuinely have no argument, because maybe I would if I was a wolf. If you genuinely believe that I am that good as a wolf, then kill me. I'm actually fine with that, because I think I have presented the solve that makes sense, and once I flip green town can either sheep it or not as they choose.
Can you take a flipped wolf Iso and check things in it?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:30 am Now that Made is proven villager his read for Tim deserves to be sheeped.
I don't have a reason to consider Tim as villager, I don't remember his interactions with flipped scum, but I will try to check.
Until then
If I am wrong, can you proove it? without Ate and explaining what you wouldn't do as wolf and other self meta things?
Nope. My entire case revolves around having used my vig shots in totally town sided ways and having talked Made into a totally town sided suicide. If you wanna say "wolf Tim would do all those things just for WIFOM" I genuinely have no argument, because maybe I would if I was a wolf. If you genuinely believe that I am that good as a wolf, then kill me. I'm actually fine with that, because I think I have presented the solve that makes sense, and once I flip green town can either sheep it or not as they choose.
Definitely. That's why you're trying to push tutuu as the main wagon. Because you're fine with being the first to go.

Two things:

1. You didn't convince Made to do anything. You're taking credit for it because you know the people you're saying this to aren't going to backread and verify. Unfortunately for you, there are other people here who were there.

2. You haven't used your vig shots at all, if mechs are to be believed. There is nothing verifying that you tried to shoot tutuu, because Kyle yoinked your shot. And your decision to shoot Made was simply dumb when it was well broadcasted beforehand that all the actions would be centered on him that night PLUS his claim that he couldn't be killed. You've beaten the "secret mechs in play" drum all game and then pretend to be bewildered that your supposed shot didn't hit gold when you supposedly picked the one person in the entire game where fuckery would be found.
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:06 pm
Until then
Can you take a flipped wolf Iso and check things in it?
I guess not :shrug:

Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

If tutuu is a wolf then she's exactly godfather or she's a wolf with kyle. We know kyle wasn't messed with due to the shot with nook. We know Tim wasn't simply role blocked and this was a scum kill causing a fake flip on nook because Tim has claimed his kill gets refunded. Nobody else has claimed or taken responsibility for the shot on nook. Most likely I believe kyle really did steal the shot from Tim because I remember him heavily hinting at it the day before the Nook kill.

If fake flips are a thing then surely we should be able to scub away and reveal the real flips because idk how we're meant to solve the game if we can't trust the flips.

@Michelle - you've said you'd provide a novel on why tutuu is scum a few times. Please provide a case.

@tutuu - please can you remove Michelle from ignore if you still do? If you're town, I completely get your frustration and annoyance, but we need everybody to communicate with each other (now more than ever) and it isn't really helpful just ignoring another person.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Ignore feature on an active mafia game shouldn't even be a thing tbh
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:29 pm @Kylemii what was the answer when you tried to steal from me?
I asked of they needed anything from me like a target or anything and they said 'nah bro' and I was like 'major coolio thanks and I love u'
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

@Syn

Has wilgy said anything?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

asked the same thing w/r/t made and was told that no further actions were required and that I had a doubled vote today.

does that seem consistent with your ability? @Michelle
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:35 pm If tutuu is a wolf then she's exactly godfather or she's a wolf with kyle. We know kyle wasn't messed with due to the shot with nook. We know Tim wasn't simply role blocked and this was a scum kill causing a fake flip on nook because Tim has claimed his kill gets refunded. Nobody else has claimed or taken responsibility for the shot on nook. Most likely I believe kyle really did steal the shot from Tim because I remember him heavily hinting at it the day before the Nook kill.

If fake flips are a thing then surely we should be able to scub away and reveal the real flips because idk how we're meant to solve the game if we can't trust the flips.

@Michelle - you've said you'd provide a novel on why tutuu is scum a few times. Please provide a case.

@tutuu - please can you remove Michelle from ignore if you still do? If you're town, I completely get your frustration and annoyance, but we need everybody to communicate with each other (now more than ever) and it isn't really helpful just ignoring another person.
The novel will wait until tomorrow but from the top of my head i know few things
- tutuu had/has all game a strong pockety attitude and if this doesn't work a full Ate mode to reject any scum read addressed at her. This is not a towny activity
- she put me in top town without any reason in her first reads, which implies tmi
- her rainbow reads followed the thread consensus iirc, and I think that rainbow is lamist
- after few scum flips and the successful infiltration in mechanically cleared players her activity dropped and all she did was to defend herself
- her activity in town's help - posting flipped roles and mechanics of the game may very well be agenda-y
- if her activity would be towny she would be dead long ago
- how many roles to alterate the poll votes are in this game? Made, you, tutuu, something is not right here, these roles are not all in village's hands, if the claims are true.
If her claim is fake, however, it is more telling.
I know thete are more but is Sunday, 9 pm and i need some rl time

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:41 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:29 pm @Kylemii what was the answer when you tried to steal from me?
I asked of they needed anything from me like a target or anything and they said 'nah bro' and I was like 'major coolio thanks and I love u'
I wanted to know what they answered, not what you asked tbh
How this ability of yours works? I understood works for active actions, is there any other condition?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:48 pm asked the same thing w/r/t made and was told that no further actions were required and that I had a doubled vote today.

does that seem consistent with your ability? @Michelle
I don't see any connection

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:11 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:41 pm
I wanted to know what they answered, not what you asked tbh
How this ability of yours works? I understood works for active actions, is there any other condition?
I basically don't know at all.

I vote someone and then I message the hosts several hours later asking "do I need to do anything else" and then they tell me

I think ordinarily I'd just choose a target or get a passive without knowing what but the roles in this game are complex enough that there's inconsistency in how thieving works. like how Wilgy's power required 2 choices
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:35 pm If tutuu is a wolf then she's exactly godfather or she's a wolf with kyle. We know kyle wasn't messed with due to the shot with nook. We know Tim wasn't simply role blocked and this was a scum kill causing a fake flip on nook because Tim has claimed his kill gets refunded. Nobody else has claimed or taken responsibility for the shot on nook. Most likely I believe kyle really did steal the shot from Tim because I remember him heavily hinting at it the day before the Nook kill.

i have been tying to communicate for 1 month, there is no recipient on the other side of the telephone line
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

michelle has been scumreading me since day 0, its a 1 month tunnel anniversary
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:04 pm

The novel will wait until tomorrow but from the top of my head i know few things
- tutuu had/has all game a strong pockety attitude and if this doesn't work a full Ate mode to reject any scum read addressed at her. This is not a towny activity
- she put me in top town without any reason in her first reads, which implies tmi
- her rainbow reads followed the thread consensus iirc, and I think that rainbow is lamist
- after few scum flips and the successful infiltration in mechanically cleared players her activity dropped and all she did was to defend herself
- her activity in town's help - posting flipped roles and mechanics of the game may very well be agenda-y
- how many roles to alterate the poll votes are in this game? Made, you, tutuu, something is not right here, these roles are not all in village's hands, if the claims are true.
I'll answer your points point-by-point

- I've not played a game with tutuu when she was a wolf. The only game I have played was in radiohead where I was scum. I don't really remember her doing AtE then, but I also don't recall tutuu suspected a whole lot then there either
- I don't think this always implies TMI, could just be a read. In the arsonist game recently, I snap read marmot town (I was right) and I was also town.
- What does lamist mean? don't think reads following the thread consensus always equals scummy.
- I do concede this point. I am also raising my eyebrow slightly now that tutuu's activity has peaked up now that mafia have a genuine chance to win after being dunked on all game. It's a slight concern at this point.
- do you mind providing an example? not sure what you mean by posting flipped roles = agendery
- disagree. If you look at the order of kills, it went (iirc) dya, mac, nook (flipped scum) + nutella (swapped with jack), no nk, martin, no nk (jack and tsp killed the following day), Radishes. Dya and Mac were killed because they were strong town players. I think we can assume nutella was the nk choice but then swapped with jack to give him life again. There was no ngiuht kill, and martin was killed because he was protective and blocked a scum kill (most likely). No nk again, we can assume that jack was the protect and tsp saved, they then both died from the following day. I've come around to it being a modkill. And then radishes died who was green peeked. I don't think this point holds water (yet).
- I'd agree, but then we also have two or three protective abilities in this game with Martin and TSP. We know Dizzy's role exists because of wilgy. Unfortunately, neither of us can really prove our abilities one way or the other.

I counterpoint this with you though. Do you think tutuu was lying about a baseball being thrown in her direction?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:35 pm

i have been tying to communicate for 1 month, there is no recipient on the other side of the telephone line
Please can you just try again? It doesn't really help town if you don't respond to her posts.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

thats debatable

me not being able to read her posts helps me, and im town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

okay - i know that i am right, and i will demonstrate u that i am right jpic

i will remove michelle from ignore and i will respond to her latest issues

lets see what happens alright
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:43 pm okay - i know that i am right, and i will demonstrate u that i am right jpic

i will remove michelle from ignore and i will respond to her latest issues

lets see what happens alright
thank you
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Wait, is there really an ignore function?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:49 pm Wait, is there really an ignore function?
Seems so.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

this is your own wrong opinion. i am not pocketing anyone since im town. its hypocritical of u to dismiss frustration as "ate bad" considering the way you played yourself in the most recent game ive seen u play - bread mafia. "this is not a towny activity" is also clearly false, and you should know that better than anyone

i put you in top towns because i attained a townread on you. you not understanding my read does not necessarily mean that i have tmi

my rainbow reads do not always follow the thread consensus, thats a ridiculous statement. you thinking that my rainbow is lamist is also demonstrably wrong, i have done it as town before

there is nothing to respond to here. you are assuming that you have reached the conclusion. the only thing i can respond to this statement is that you're wrong. i didnt inflitrate anything since im not mafia. my activity has been turbulent, i would say the same thing applies for almost everyone

is hypocritical of you to say considering you've been spamming vote counts. it may be agenday or it may not be. just because something might be scummy does not mean its valid reason for u to list it as to why u think someone is >rand scummy unless ur arguing that specific thing is >rand scummy. "tutuu might be helping town by making mech posts" is not a valid scumread, the valid scumread would be "i think tutuu is more likely to make mech posts as mafia than as town"

technically i dont alternate the poll, i pick the tie. instead of a 50/50 coinflip i get the choice. i dont affect the poll

there @Justplayingitcool, i already know the response that i am about to receive, so good job for tricking me to waste my time writing this post
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

I'm sorry if you feel like I'm "tricking" you but it doesn't help me sort either of you properly if you don't talk to each other :shrug:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

imagine needing to sort a peeked member of the town
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:57 pm imagine needing to sort a peeked member of the town
It's also to sort Michelle but ok...
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ffs michelle accused me of rolefishing because i asked jack to elaborate on how does his role work after he got revived by nutella
tutuu

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 4]

Post by tutuu »

Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:57 pm
112 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:55 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:49 pm Morning, reading Sod until post 10000 i see Jack is back ^^ and Nanook mafia who was a wagon who never received traction
tutuu rolefishing is noted
[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
where's the rolefishing? this seems like lazy shade
Remind me to answer in the morning if you need quotes pls, but from memory asking ppl if they shot Nanook and asking how Jack's role works is role fishing
how am i supposed to take this player seriously?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Feel free to take the anger out on me, I can take it.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

my last two posts are not aimed at you
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:53 pm

this is your own wrong opinion. i am not pocketing anyone since im town. its hypocritical of u to dismiss frustration as "ate bad" considering the way you played yourself in the most recent game ive seen u play - bread mafia. "this is not a towny activity" is also clearly false, and you should know that better than anyone

i put you in top towns because i attained a townread on you. you not understanding my read does not necessarily mean that i have tmi

my rainbow reads do not always follow the thread consensus, thats a ridiculous statement. you thinking that my rainbow is lamist is also demonstrably wrong, i have done it as town before

there is nothing to respond to here. you are assuming that you have reached the conclusion. the only thing i can respond to this statement is that you're wrong. i didnt inflitrate anything since im not mafia. my activity has been turbulent, i would say the same thing applies for almost everyone

is hypocritical of you to say considering you've been spamming vote counts. it may be agenday or it may not be. just because something might be scummy does not mean its valid reason for u to list it as to why u think someone is >rand scummy unless ur arguing that specific thing is >rand scummy. "tutuu might be helping town by making mech posts" is not a valid scumread, the valid scumread would be "i think tutuu is more likely to make mech posts as mafia than as town"

technically i dont alternate the poll, i pick the tie. instead of a 50/50 coinflip i get the choice. i dont affect the poll

there @Justplayingitcool, i already know the response that i am about to receive, so good job for tricking me to waste my time writing this post
all of your responses are basically "nuh uh" or "you're wrong" or "no I'm not doing that thing"

pro tip: this is not how to be town. This is how to be caught for wrong reasons wolf.
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:57 pm imagine needing to sort a peeked member of the town
Imagine someone peeked town playing this anti-town and then being upset when people wolf read them...
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I want a tutuu flip today
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:53 pm

all of your responses are basically "nuh uh" or "you're wrong" or "no I'm not doing that thing"

pro tip: this is not how to be town. This is how to be caught for wrong reasons wolf.
my responses are like that because thats how the accusations are framed. she is listing stuff that im doing, none of which are scumtells for me. i have nothing else to do but to explain that they're wrong

you do not get to be an artbiter of justice who decides how town should play. i dont beileve u get to make that decision, i would advise u to drop the hyperboles, things dont have to be so extreme/ black and white
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I'm against a Tim yeet for several reasons

1. his role ability is at least confirmed, and I don't really see it being a mafia ability
2. if we needed to flip Tim the mathematical way to do it would for me to take care of it, but i don't think it's necessary.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:09 pm
Imagine someone peeked town playing this anti-town and then being upset when people wolf read them...
im not playing anti-town, this is your own wrong opinion. ive been heavily contriubing to a ton of stuff

i would argue that wanting to kill members of the town is in fact whats anti-town, so, pot calling kettle black etc
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:10 pm I want a tutuu flip today
then i would urge you to try to play less anti-town
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

if either of tutuu or LC are mafia and win it will be really bad for my reputation
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:13 pm
im not playing anti-town, this is your own wrong opinion. ive been heavily contriubing to a ton of stuff

i would argue that wanting to kill members of the town is in fact whats anti-town, so, pot calling kettle black etc
oh look, tutuu calling someone else wrong b/c she doesn't like what they say.
Maybe, instead of just calling people wrong, and complaining you could do town things?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Maybe, instead of just calling people wrong, and complaining you could do town things?
i am calling you wrong because i know for a fact that you're wrong because i know my alignment...

i am doing towny things, i have listed my poe, i give my reads, i have contributed three times more to this game than you have

just because i allow myself from time to time to speak the truth about how wrong people are does not take away from my other contributions
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

See, here's the thing Tutuu, I don't think you're town. So me pushing you here, for me, is pro-town. You think I'm wrong, but that's all you offer is "you're wrong", "michelle is wrong". You don't offer solutions, you don't try to work with people, you just say words.

If you're peeked town I expect you to put on your big person pants and LEAD TOWN. If you're so green PLAY like it. Being confirmed town (which also, why aren't you dead?) is a responsibility you're actively shirking.
Like ok, I've seen Tim play peeked town, he's terrifyingly good. I've seen Radish peeked town. Same deal.
I've been peeked town, played my arse off trying to solve, push people to get their alignments spewed.

You're doing none of the things confirmed townies do. Instead you're kvetching b/c people still suspect you, in a game that's clearly got more role trickery than most, and in ways that are extremely hard to keep track of AND to solve through.

Without mechanics you're like LOCK wolf to me. So think on that for a bit I guess. The only reason I've been putting you in town buckets is because enough people have said tutuu is town via mechanics BUT I think those mechanical reads are wrong, and now that people are starting to explore those possibilities instead of solving and working you're just unhappy people want to wolf read you.

Stop, please.
IF you're town, be town! Solve things, work to find and bag wolves. If you're actually peeked town then DO something with it. Don't coast on "I'm peeked so whatever".
THAT is anti-town and I'll die on this hill if needs be
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:16 pm

i am calling you wrong because i know for a fact that you're wrong because i know my alignment...

i am doing towny things, i have listed my poe, i give my reads, i have contributed three times more to this game than you have

just because i allow myself from time to time to speak the truth about how wrong people are does not take away from my other contributions
Man if I weren't trying to be polite and respectful you'd have an earful right about now because holy fuck that's some bullshit you just said.

Your entire contribution over the last few days has been to shitpost OR call people wrong for talking about you. Whatever, I'm parked on you. Deal with it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

My point is this: If you're so peeked town Tutuu, play like it. That doesn't mean brushing off people who suspect you, it means find wolves, use your peeked town clout to force yourself as the next NK. It means do work.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tbh the most compelling piece of information that points to tutuu town is the baseball being thrown at her. Why would mafia throw baseballs at their team? I remember having an interaction with ted that shaded tutuu on this
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:21 pm

See, here's the thing Tutuu, I don't think you're town. So me pushing you here, for me, is pro-town. You think I'm wrong, but that's all you offer is "you're wrong", "michelle is wrong". You don't offer solutions, you don't try to work with people, you just say words.

If you're peeked town I expect you to put on your big person pants and LEAD TOWN. If you're so green PLAY like it. Being confirmed town (which also, why aren't you dead?) is a responsibility you're actively shirking.
Like ok, I've seen Tim play peeked town, he's terrifyingly good. I've seen Radish peeked town. Same deal.
I've been peeked town, played my arse off trying to solve, push people to get their alignments spewed.

You're doing none of the things confirmed townies do. Instead you're kvetching b/c people still suspect you, in a game that's clearly got more role trickery than most, and in ways that are extremely hard to keep track of AND to solve through.

Without mechanics you're like LOCK wolf to me. So think on that for a bit I guess. The only reason I've been putting you in town buckets is because enough people have said tutuu is town via mechanics BUT I think those mechanical reads are wrong, and now that people are starting to explore those possibilities instead of solving and working you're just unhappy people want to wolf read you.

Stop, please.
IF you're town, be town! Solve things, work to find and bag wolves. If you're actually peeked town then DO something with it. Don't coast on "I'm peeked so whatever".
THAT is anti-town and I'll die on this hill if needs be
I don't "think" you're wrong I know you're wrong...

I don't offer solutions because you don't accuse me or engage with me in the proper way

i have tried to engage with michelle countless times over this last month. the moment she started gaslighting me i stopped, it is within my right to block people who do that

i dont offer solutions because you are not engaging with me in an any way that could generate a solution. you arent asking me stuff, you are assuming you're right and then explaining to me why im mafia and you're expecting me to appease to u. im not going to do stuff like that. ask me questsions that arent loaded and ill respond. if u dont ask me proper questsions thre is nothing for me to respond to

"So think on that for a bit I guess" - i dont want to and i dont have to. when im peeked town i dont like townleading. i was putting a ton of effort before i got peeked town so as to prove my alignmetn and try to get some scum killed. we kille almost all of the scum, i got peeked town, there isnt much for me to do. i didnt push hard on wilgy and in fact i ended up voting on tim because i didnt feel confident wilgy would flip mafia and i was right. i didnt push hard on made coz i ddidnt rly feel confident and that ended up being right. i have multiple times expressed my scumread on tim, just because im not spamming and im not being assertive it does not mean that my scumread on tim isnt there. feel free to follow that if u want.

nobody is "trying to explore the possibilties of sovling and working". tim and michelle have always wanted me dead, before and after the peek. i dont think anyone else is exploring. my frustartion is aimed at michelle alone, its ignorant to claim that im expressing annoyance at absolutely everyone who scumreads me

i am town, i am sovling, and i am putting adequate in my mind effort to bag a wolf. i am doing something - i am sharing my reads and i am playing the game. sometimes i feel like coasting - i dont care what your personal subjective opinion on what proper town gameplay is, if you're town you don't have that much of an incredible accuracy so why shoudl i blnidly trust ur take on how t play mafia? u can have yours and i can have mine, im not pushy that u should play the same way as me and i dont appreciate whe nother people push me around and tell me how to play when those same people do not exactly have stellar performances if we evaluate town performance based off of accuracy of their reads
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:22 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Man if I weren't trying to be polite and respectful you'd have an earful right about now because holy fuck that's some bullshit you just said.

Your entire contribution over the last few days has been to shitpost OR call people wrong for talking about you. Whatever, I'm parked on you. Deal with it.
my contribution has been bad compared compared to whose? we were wrong on wilgy and made. who exactly contributed more and better than me these last few days?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:26 pm My point is this: If you're so peeked town Tutuu, play like it. That doesn't mean brushing off people who suspect you, it means find wolves, use your peeked town clout to force yourself as the next NK. It means do work.
im not going to listen to the advice of other people on how to play mafia when those same people do not have accurate reads. it seems silly to do so. if i get impressed by someone being accurate and performing well chances are i will listen to what they have to say

i am still playing regardless
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Like I said @tutuu, if you're town then I'm genuinely sorry and completely understand your frustration. I just honestly think this is in town's best interests to ensure we're all communicating with each other.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

tutuun is still probably good? the kind of power that would make my kill go through, but not my other thing isn't yet accounted for right?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”