hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 8]

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:11 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:22 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:16 pm This is tinfoil, but what if BOTH of Tim and LC are mafia? What if they were planning on Made being dead at the start of this day phase (from Tim's shot?) and have Alison off the poll so that they could potentially get another towny chopped? I mean... I guess it would me suboptimal to convince Made to self-blast himself, but maybe they still wanted to take advantage of Alison being off the polls today?
I think if me and LC were wolves we would look at such a plan and say "Eeeeeeh, Made says he's bulletproof, and we can chop him tomorrow for sure without implicating either of us. Let's use the extra shot on...anybody else." Like seriously if I was a wolf and knew Tutuu wasn't I'd have just said "she's green checked" and blasted her...or the annoying Syn who has tunneled me from day one...or fucking anyone but Made, really.
Why didn't you blast Tutuu? I don't recall you giving a strong town read there, or have I missed something yet again?
For the same reason I told Made he should just blow himself out. With Made alive this phase was totally worthless. As the vig shooting him was literally my one job. Taking the hero shot on Tutuu would be great only if it was right. I fucked that up once as a vig, and I learn from my mistakes.
I remember that
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

And for WIFOM's sake, keeping the poll removal ability a secret would benefit a wolf, because then they can remove suspect teammates without reprisal.

If I take someone from the POE off, I'll get in trouble. There's already grumblings about me removing Alison.

Actually, you know what? I'm not taking anyone off for the rest of the game. We don't need that in our lives.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn says Tim didn't convince Made to suicide, Tim says he did.

Which one is true?
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:22 pm Or the Godfather angle.
Yes, this is possible in general, but in the scenario I'm thinking of, I don't think someone would have the ability to curse people AND be immune to getting red peeked? Godfather would be OP on it's own, I think, but I dunno for sure. It's another scenario to think of though, yeah.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:25 pm Syn says Tim didn't convince Made to suicide, Tim says he did.

Which one is true?
Hold on, I didn't see Syn say that. Lemme go read what Syn said.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:06 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:59 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:29 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:30 am Now that Made is proven villager his read for Tim deserves to be sheeped.
I don't have a reason to consider Tim as villager, I don't remember his interactions with flipped scum, but I will try to check.
Until then
[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
Cool. Totally lacking in logic, but cool.
If I am wrong, can you proove it? without Ate and explaining what you wouldn't do as wolf and other self meta things?
Nope. My entire case revolves around having used my vig shots in totally town sided ways and having talked Made into a totally town sided suicide. If you wanna say "wolf Tim would do all those things just for WIFOM" I genuinely have no argument, because maybe I would if I was a wolf. If you genuinely believe that I am that good as a wolf, then kill me. I'm actually fine with that, because I think I have presented the solve that makes sense, and once I flip green town can either sheep it or not as they choose.
Definitely. That's why you're trying to push tutuu as the main wagon. Because you're fine with being the first to go.

Two things:

1. You didn't convince Made to do anything. You're taking credit for it because you know the people you're saying this to aren't going to backread and verify. Unfortunately for you, there are other people here who were there.

2. You haven't used your vig shots at all, if mechs are to be believed. There is nothing verifying that you tried to shoot tutuu, because Kyle yoinked your shot. And your decision to shoot Made was simply dumb when it was well broadcasted beforehand that all the actions would be centered on him that night PLUS his claim that he couldn't be killed. You've beaten the "secret mechs in play" drum all game and then pretend to be bewildered that your supposed shot didn't hit gold when you supposedly picked the one person in the entire game where fuckery would be found.
(Regarding #1)
Uhhh... I was actually there when Tim and Made were talking about it. Made had mentioned that he had been thinking about it, but from my PoV Tim's long post was what seemed to put the final nail in Made's decision.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:12 pm @Made

I think maybe you are town, but there is no universe where I know that as fact.

I think you are tired, and lord knows I understand that. I shot you last night specifically because the state of the thread at EoD was "if Wilgy flips town it's Made" and I don't think you have the energy or the opportunity to fight that off, so even if shooting you was wrong it would have given town a fresh start on the day.

You can say, and I can agree, that town should "act as if you flipped town" and work on what then...but I think we both know that isn't realistic. Town will town.

IF you really do have a self blast in the tank, I think the town sided thing for you to do here, honestly, is use it rather than get chopped. That makes the next kill the chop, controlled by town, instead of the NK. It also forces the town to really enter the mindset you suggested, if you really are town.

Ultimately it is your decision of course, and I certainly don't envy you facing it...but that's my take on the state of the game.
@Syn This is the post that, from my PoV, drove the nail in Made's decision. I know you've already seen it since I see that you responded to it on the same page.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Cool lie, @Hyena. Here are receipts.
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:07 pm @Timsup2nothin the point of that game is: I think you're solidly town, like just unimpeachable, and I know you can take over games.
My concern about you is that you're not. You're content to just exist.
I know you've claimed shots, and the shots you've claimed make sense. I don't dispute that.
What I don't like is that my main perception of you is "you're all all wrong" that you had going for several days while we were chopping wolves.

Suddenly, when you can't impact things by voting and pressuring we start chopping townies. I see you railing vs made but I don't see you actually burying him like I know that town!Tim can do.

With Syn: My concern there is all sorts of tinfoil and doesn't make sense, I think. Like He's playing a really townie game, and he's made the right chops at the right time. It's basically some fear that he's been the mastermind behind those, aka busing.

Like GTH I have Syn as town, and if we (the three of us) make F3 I'm fucked trying to figure out which of you two it is.

I don't think we get there tbh, I think Made is the wolf we're looking for.

i'm also concerned about Michelle. Like of everyone else in the thread Michelle is the one I have the most fear about.
I will off myself right here right now. I am civvie willing and ready to risk it all on some petty type
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:40 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:07 pm @Timsup2nothin the point of that game is: I think you're solidly town, like just unimpeachable, and I know you can take over games.
I know you've claimed shots, and the shots you've claimed make sense. I don't dispute that.
What I don't like is that my main perception of you is "you're all all wrong" that you had going for several days while we were chopping wolves.

Suddenly, when you can't impact things by voting and pressuring we start chopping townies. I see you railing vs made but I don't see you actually burying him like I know that town!Tim can do.

With Syn: My concern there is all sorts of tinfoil and doesn't make sense, I think. Like He's playing a really townie game, and he's made the right chops at the right time. It's basically some fear that he's been the mastermind behind those, aka busing.

Like GTH I have Syn as town, and if we (the three of us) make F3 I'm fucked trying to figure out which of you two it is.

i'm also concerned about Michelle. Like of everyone else in the thread Michelle is the one I have the most fear about.
I will off myself right here right now. I am civvie willing and ready to risk it all on some petty type
-k-
Syn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:53 pm

now you have some day kamikaze role? wonders abound

but if you do, use it

I think you are tired, and lord knows I understand that. I shot you last night specifically because the state of the thread at EoD was "if Wilgy flips town it's Made" and I don't think you have the energy or the opportunity to fight that off, so even if shooting you was wrong it would have given town a fresh start on the day.

You can say, and I can agree, that town should "act as if you flipped town" and work on what then...but I think we both know that isn't realistic. Town will town.

IF you really do have a self blast in the tank, I think the town sided thing for you to do here, honestly, is use it rather than get chopped. That makes the next kill the chop, controlled by town, instead of the NK. It also forces the town to really enter the mindset you suggested, if you really are town.

Ultimately it is your decision of course, and I certainly don't envy you facing it...but that's my take on the state of the game.
Syn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:18 pm look at tim trying to earn some town cred

isn't he so cute

such a wittle baby
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:19 pm

Is anyone less townie than me from your view?
Syn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:22 pm

your 1000th post should be your kamikaze

which is your next post

really make it symbolic
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:37 pm but yeah, uh, I don't actually think tutuu is scum. LC is prob fine. Kill Tim then kill HK. Personally, I'd go for someone else before Alison, but that cuz i still don't see why she needs to die. but yeah.
great game ____ & _____!! (i technically can't mention their names or i'm complying with the curse)

see y'all on the flip side

1000 post in one game is new record, and third new record in a row :haha:

but yeah, see ya later nerds :slick:

It is finished.
Made's last post in that chronological quote wall is #1000. Tim never responded to Made's question. Made didn't say "Tim convinced me." I did not omit any relevant posts. Feel free to verify.

ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:35 pm Cool lie, @Hyena. Here are receipts.

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:40 pm

-k-
Syn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:53 pm

now you have some day kamikaze role? wonders abound

but if you do, use it

Syn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:18 pm look at tim trying to earn some town cred

isn't he so cute

such a wittle baby

which is your next post

really make it symbolic
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:37 pm but yeah, uh, I don't actually think tutuu is scum. LC is prob fine. Kill Tim then kill HK. Personally, I'd go for someone else before Alison, but that cuz i still don't see why she needs to die. but yeah.
great game ____ & _____!! (i technically can't mention their names or i'm complying with the curse)

see y'all on the flip side

1000 post in one game is new record, and third new record in a row :haha:

but yeah, see ya later nerds :slick:

It is finished.
Made's last post in that chronological quote wall is #1000. Tim never responded to Made's question. Made didn't say "Tim convinced me." I did not omit any relevant posts. Feel free to verify.
Alright. What do you think about the tinfoil I came up with regarding Tim and LC being the last two mafia?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I'm game with anything that involves Tim's head on a pike.

ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:40 pm I'm game with anything that involves Tim's head on a pike.
Has Wilgy said anything new since the last time I asked?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

[VOTE: jpic] aubergine might as well power verify I guess
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:43 pm
Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:40 pm I'm game with anything that involves Tim's head on a pike.
Wilgy thinks I'm a woof

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:20 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:11 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:22 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:16 pm This is tinfoil, but what if BOTH of Tim and LC are mafia? What if they were planning on Made being dead at the start of this day phase (from Tim's shot?) and have Alison off the poll so that they could potentially get another towny chopped? I mean... I guess it would me suboptimal to convince Made to self-blast himself, but maybe they still wanted to take advantage of Alison being off the polls today?
I think if me and LC were wolves we would look at such a plan and say "Eeeeeeh, Made says he's bulletproof, and we can chop him tomorrow for sure without implicating either of us. Let's use the extra shot on...anybody else." Like seriously if I was a wolf and knew Tutuu wasn't I'd have just said "she's green checked" and blasted her...or the annoying Syn who has tunneled me from day one...or fucking anyone but Made, really.
Why didn't you blast Tutuu? I don't recall you giving a strong town read there, or have I missed something yet again?
For the same reason I told Made he should just blow himself out. With Made alive this phase was totally worthless. As the vig shooting him was literally my one job. Taking the hero shot on Tutuu would be great only if it was right. I fucked that up once as a vig, and I learn from my mistakes.
Made claimed bulletproof yesterday though, right? If he was telling the truth from your PoV, he was never dying in the night, right?
Sure...if I believed him.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

@Long Con In his next post Made pulled the trigger. It was three posts later, and one of those posts was posted by Syn. If you read this the same way I do, then yes I talked Made out of the game, using very town sided reasoning, and yes Syn is wrong...which may or may not be intentional lying.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:05 am
Wilgy thinks I'm a woof
Wilgy might be right.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:33 pm

@Syn This is the post that, from my PoV, drove the nail in Made's decision. I know you've already seen it since I see that you responded to it on the same page.
Notably Syn was also there, and sees things from a much different perspective. I could be convinced to vote Syn instead of Tutuu if you think Kyle's green check getting fucked with is just too big a leap at this point.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Look at Tim replying to posts above and below one very specific post of mine, which lists all the relevant posts in chronological order, disproving his assertion through the power of just verbatim quoting and nothing to do with me "intentionally lying." He is such a cutie.

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:29 am Look at Tim replying to posts above and below one very specific post of mine, which lists all the relevant posts in chronological order, disproving his assertion through the power of just verbatim quoting and nothing to do with me "intentionally lying." He is such a cutie.
As I said...you were there...you have an opinion, so do I...it is up to the other people to decide if our opinions seem supported by the facts...and whether or not your somewhat whacky opinion is a product of your tunnel on me, or if you are just a wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

If Syn is a wolf by the way he is gnashing his teeth right now that his packmates said at some point said "no Syn, Tim's not even paying attention here, we aren't gonna NK him."

lol
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

@hollowkatt

What you were waiting for has happened, and I am thinking we should kill Syn here. What do you say?
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:22 am

@Long Con In his next post Made pulled the trigger. It was three posts later, and one of those posts was posted by Syn. If you read this the same way I do, then yes I talked Made out of the game, using very town sided reasoning, and yes Syn is wrong...which may or may not be intentional lying.
That post by Syn that you are glossing over isn't just some post:

which is your next post

really make it symbolic
And Syn also pushed him to suicide before you. I don't understand why you feel the need to take solo credit.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:05 am
Wilgy thinks I'm a woof
ngl that's really funny
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:42 am @hollowkatt

What you were waiting for has happened, and I am thinking we should kill Syn here. What do you say?
You willing to bet the game on that? Because if you're wrong brother... you know full well I'm putting your head on my door tomorrow
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:46 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:22 am

That post by Syn that you are glossing over isn't just some post:

which is your next post

really make it symbolic
And Syn also pushed him to suicide before you. I don't understand why you feel the need to take solo credit.
Because I gave Made towny reasons to pull that trigger. Syn gave him "as long as you are doing it be symbolic." Do you think that Made, as town, pulls that trigger just to be symbolic with the post number? The only way Made pulls that trigger is if it is the best thing for his town wincon. I'm the one that told him it was. Syn is just doing what I would do as a wolf there...seeing the result ahead of time and jumping in to get cred.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:02 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:42 am @hollowkatt

You willing to bet the game on that? Because if you're wrong brother... you know full well I'm putting your head on my door tomorrow
Wellllll...I think we aren't at bet the game time yet. If Syn is a miss, and then you have to kill me, which is a miss...Alison theoretically 3P wins and bones out...wolves have two NKs...I think that's just F7 and I think in that seven you and Michelle can manage to say "well, Tim was town, probs should kill Tutuu." So even if I miss on Syn I still have a good shot at winning...from sweet sweet DVC.

Deal.

[VOTE: Syn] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[VOTE: syn] aubergine
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

(syn now has the equivalent of 3 votes)
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

lol

at least you guys will get to see my rad flavor claim

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

wait
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

syn is the uh.... what's it called? necrophile
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sloonei hates to be silenced, there's no way in heck
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:24 am syn is the uh.... what's it called? necrophile
Well, the role backup that everyone thought was a wolf role until Sloonei got silenced and then flipped wolf, yeah.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:24 am syn is the uh.... what's it called? necrophile
SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO CORPSES?

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:25 am sloonei hates to be silenced, there's no way in heck
Sloonei likes to win.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:27 am
Good enough for Falanu, good enough for anyone.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:27 am
your words...... :disappoint:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Yeah sure, this can't go wrong
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what did jpic say his role was? which one is the one who doesn't care about the vote amounts over under etc? the other gambling guy
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:35 am what did jpic say his role was? which one is the one who doesn't care about the vote amounts over under etc? the other gambling guy
JPIC has to go over/under on a number of votes for the main wagon. If he gets it right, two votes the next day. If he gets it wrong, no votes the next day.

HK is the other gambler. Don't remember the specifics, but if he gets his right, he's immune to negative night actions for the following night.

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Syn] aubergine

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Morning again, i have to go to work.

Whether I dreamed of the game or not, I don't remember, but it should have been a nightmare

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine for theft shenanigans, but i could possibly move it tomorrow to support a vote on a person i think could be mafia like a normal person i guess
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:41 am [VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine for theft shenanigans, but i could possibly move it tomorrow to support a vote on a person i think could be mafia like a normal person i guess
Voting for wolves is just so mundane.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

whole month without voting a suspect
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:46 pm [VOTE: jpic] aubergine might as well power verify I guess
If you steal from me please note that you’re gonna likely be a zero voter if I don’t get the leading wagon over six
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Answering in yellow inside the quote .like this
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:53 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:04 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:35 pm If tutuu is a wolf then she's exactly godfather or she's a wolf with kyle. We know kyle wasn't messed with due to the shot with nook. We know Tim wasn't simply role blocked and this was a scum kill causing a fake flip on nook because Tim has claimed his kill gets refunded. Nobody else has claimed or taken responsibility for the shot on nook. Most likely I believe kyle really did steal the shot from Tim because I remember him heavily hinting at it the day before the Nook kill.

If fake flips are a thing then surely we should be able to scub away and reveal the real flips because idk how we're meant to solve the game if we can't trust the flips.

@Michelle - you've said you'd provide a novel on why tutuu is scum a few times. Please provide a case.

@tutuu - please can you remove Michelle from ignore if you still do? If you're town, I completely get your frustration and annoyance, but we need everybody to communicate with each other (now more than ever) and it isn't really helpful just ignoring another person.
The novel will wait until tomorrow but from the top of my head i know few things
- tutuu had/has all game a strong pockety attitude and if this doesn't work a full Ate mode to reject any scum read addressed at her. This is not a towny activity
- she put me in top town without any reason in her first reads, which implies tmi
- her rainbow reads followed the thread consensus iirc, and I think that rainbow is lamist
- after few scum flips and the successful infiltration in mechanically cleared players her activity dropped and all she did was to defend herself
- her activity in town's help - posting flipped roles and mechanics of the game may very well be agenda-y
- if her activity would be towny she would be dead long ago
- how many roles to alterate the poll votes are in this game? Made, you, tutuu, something is not right here, these roles are not all in village's hands, if the claims are true.
If her claim is fake, however, it is more telling.
I know thete are more but is Sunday, 9 pm and i need some rl time
- tutuu had/has all game a strong pockety attitude and if this doesn't work a full Ate mode to reject any scum read addressed at her. This is not a towny activity

this is your own wrong opinion. i am not pocketing anyone since im town. its hypocritical of u to dismiss frustration as "ate bad" considering the way you played yourself in the most recent game ive seen u play - bread mafia. "this is not a towny activity" is also clearly false, and you should know that better than anyone
. Your pockety attitude is a fact possible to be proven all long the game.
You say I am hypocrite because I was Ate-ing in the bread game but now I am accusing you of Ate? This refference is for another game for this one has no value.

- she put me in top town without any reason in her first reads, which implies tmi

i put you in top towns because i attained a townread on you. you not understanding my read does not necessarily mean that i have tmi
and i am not used to be in top town, hence I am skeptical

- her rainbow reads followed the thread consensus iirc, and I think that rainbow is lamist

my rainbow reads do not always follow the thread consensus, thats a ridiculous statement. you thinking that my rainbow is lamist is also demonstrably wrong, i have done it as town before
. Link me the game/s please

- after few scum flips and the successful infiltration in mechanically cleared players her activity dropped and all she did was to defend herself

there is nothing to respond to here. you are assuming that you have reached the conclusion. the only thing i can respond to this statement is that you're wrong. i didnt inflitrate anything since im not mafia. my activity has been turbulent, i would say the same thing applies for almost everyone
. I have nothing as answer for nothing

- her activity in town's help - posting flipped roles and mechanics of the game may very well be agenda-y

is hypocritical of you to say considering you've been spamming vote counts. it may be agenday or it may not be. just because something might be scummy does not mean its valid reason for u to list it as to why u think someone is >rand scummy unless ur arguing that specific thing is >rand scummy. "tutuu might be helping town by making mech posts" is not a valid scumread, the valid scumread would be "i think tutuu is more likely to make mech posts as mafia than as town"
. My votes counts can be helpful to see how wagons changed, but is such a big work and only Hyena looked at wagons, probably because the other people who could pick up them and make a work based on them are flipped wolves.
It's very far from spam and this is an unfair attack.
Thanks for the tip, but I don't rely on meta, the tip is for wolves, my idea is you are wolf because making the mech posts you are imposing your version, and everyone have to think after it.

- how many roles to alterate the poll votes are in this game? Made, you, tutuu, something is not right here, these roles are not all in village's hands, if the claims are true.

technically i dont alternate the poll, i pick the tie. instead of a 50/50 coinflip i get the choice. i dont affect the poll
technically you have influence on the lynch, and this is important, so again, is normal to think this power is only in town's hands?

there @Justplayingitcool, i already know the response that i am about to receive, so good job for tricking me to waste my time writing this post
@Justplayingitcool

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:02 am
Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:46 pm [VOTE: jpic] aubergine might as well power verify I guess
If you steal from me please note that you’re gonna likely be a zero voter if I don’t get the leading wagon over six
Six????

And you took the over?

So, listen....I run this betting pool...

We'd REALLY like to have you join in...
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:03 am Answering in yellow inside the quote .like this
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:53 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:04 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:35 pm If tutuu is a wolf then she's exactly godfather or she's a wolf with kyle. We know kyle wasn't messed with due to the shot with nook. We know Tim wasn't simply role blocked and this was a scum kill causing a fake flip on nook because Tim has claimed his kill gets refunded. Nobody else has claimed or taken responsibility for the shot on nook. Most likely I believe kyle really did steal the shot from Tim because I remember him heavily hinting at it the day before the Nook kill.

If fake flips are a thing then surely we should be able to scub away and reveal the real flips because idk how we're meant to solve the game if we can't trust the flips.

@Michelle - you've said you'd provide a novel on why tutuu is scum a few times. Please provide a case.

@tutuu - please can you remove Michelle from ignore if you still do? If you're town, I completely get your frustration and annoyance, but we need everybody to communicate with each other (now more than ever) and it isn't really helpful just ignoring another person.
The novel will wait until tomorrow but from the top of my head i know few things
- if her activity would be towny she would be dead long ago
I know thete are more but is Sunday, 9 pm and i need some rl time

this is your own wrong opinion. i am not pocketing anyone since im town. its hypocritical of u to dismiss frustration as "ate bad" considering the way you played yourself in the most recent game ive seen u play - bread mafia. "this is not a towny activity" is also clearly false, and you should know that better than anyone
. Your pockety attitude is a fact possible to be proven all long the game.
You say I am hypocrite because I was Ate-ing in the bread game but now I am accusing you of Ate? This refference is for another game for this one has no value.

it does have value because you are accusing me of something u were doing yourself. and you were town while doing it

i put you in top towns because i attained a townread on you. you not understanding my read does not necessarily mean that i have tmi
and i am not used to be in top town, hence I am skeptical

okay

my rainbow reads do not always follow the thread consensus, thats a ridiculous statement. you thinking that my rainbow is lamist is also demonstrably wrong, i have done it as town before
. Link me the game/s please

....okay i guess. ill try to look them up. i literally do this every game though

there is nothing to respond to here. you are assuming that you have reached the conclusion. the only thing i can respond to this statement is that you're wrong. i didnt inflitrate anything since im not mafia. my activity has been turbulent, i would say the same thing applies for almost everyone
. I have nothing as answer for nothing

is hypocritical of you to say considering you've been spamming vote counts. it may be agenday or it may not be. just because something might be scummy does not mean its valid reason for u to list it as to why u think someone is >rand scummy unless ur arguing that specific thing is >rand scummy. "tutuu might be helping town by making mech posts" is not a valid scumread, the valid scumread would be "i think tutuu is more likely to make mech posts as mafia than as town"
. My votes counts can be helpful to see how wagons changed, but is such a big work and only Hyena looked at wagons, probably because the other people who could pick up them and make a work based on them are flipped wolves.
It's very far from spam and this is an unfair attack.
Thanks for the tip, but I don't rely on meta, the tip is for wolves, my idea is you are wolf because making the mech posts you are imposing your version, and everyone have to think after it.

my mech post is helpful because it gathers all the claims and publicly known information in 1 post. there is no "my own personal version of it", its literally all public information. if u think something was falsesly written there u are free to call out what. what are u even saying...

technically i dont alternate the poll, i pick the tie. instead of a 50/50 coinflip i get the choice. i dont affect the poll
technically you have influence on the lynch, and this is important, so again, is normal to think this power is only in town's hands?

i dont know - why not?

there @Justplayingitcool, i already know the response that i am about to receive, so good job for tricking me to waste my time writing this post
@Justplayingitcool
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

the accusation of gaslighting is bothering me because i don't remember myself doing it
Dictionary
Search for a word
gaslight
/ˈɡaslʌɪt/
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity.
Can someone explain me if i did such thing?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”